The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Special Counseling

Chapter 3

Jak caught herself doing it again, it was the third time she began to caress the bare part of her neck that her pearls rested on last night. She was beginning to get looks from the inmate in the mess hall and she didn’t like it. During class she made a real effort to pay attention just so her mind would not wander back to the bareness of her neck. As much as she tried to deny it she felt a since of relief when the warden placed her necklace on her. “There my lady, shall we proceed with the lesson?”

Now what is he gonna make me do? Jak wondered. This had to be the weirdest experience she’d ever had. And he was definitely the weirdest man she’d ever known. Why was he taking such a personal interest in her? It was all very confusing, and Jak didn’t like being confused. (The more I act like a LADY, the HAPPIER I WILL BE) Jak shook her head to clear it and sat up hands braced on her knees. “All right, sir,” she said her best I’m-a-good-kid voice, “what’s next?”

“Well There are two stages to becoming a elegant Lady, starting first from the workings of inner elegance, because true elegance starts from within.” The Warden saids “don’t role your eye” Jak thinks to herself. The Warden continues”An elegant Lady is a gracious Lady. She is gracious till the end. She will never be aggressive or vulgar to anyone regardless to how they act toward her.” “Oh he really is delusional” Jak think to herself.

“Guard you can bring her in” The Warden said through the intercom. The door open what walked in was a beast pretending to be a women. She was twice Jak size but that didn’t intimidated Jak, She taken down bigger. She was chained up like Hannibal Lecuter and judging from the to arm guard accompany her, her crimes were not white collar. “Well Jac, Miss Stixx is staying at our maximum security facility up north, I had her brought down for the day to help out with this exercise” The Warden said “Now you and Miss Stixx our going to have a conversation, Now no matter what is said to you, you must be kind and courteous and never vulgar” Jak eyes widen in disbelief.

“Now if you show any aggression toward her or say one vulgar phrase you will be scrubbing toilets for the next six month” The Warden said. Jak wanted to show some aggression but not toward Miss Stixx. “that son of a bitch” Jak thought to herself . “Well lets start shall we” said warden as Jak prepare herself for six months of toilet duty. “Miss Stixx would you like to say anything to Jacul...Jak” The Warden said “YEAH!” said Miss Stixx “Nice Necklace you Prissy BITCH!!!!”

Jak clenched her jaw. ‘Bitch’ she could live with, hell, she’d prided herself on being the baddest bitch in her cell block, but ‘prissy’? Seriously? All right, all right, Jak tried to remember that sensitivity seminar she’d more or less slept through at her last group home. The appropriate response to a compliment was, “Thank you,” she said with a slight nod.

“Who did you fuck to get that” Miss Stixx replies “That Bitch….Like I’m good enough …… Like I would have sex with the warden” Jak thinks to herself “I didn’t sleep with anyone…this was a gift from the warden” Jak respond “Yeah right, tell me how many time did you let him squirt a pearl necklace on you before he gave you a real one. The rage build in Jak “Fuckin Bitch!” Jak thinks to herself “I going to tear her apar……Everyone speak kindly and gently to me AS I WOULD TO THEM”

The room seemed to wobble for a moment, like it was a snow globe that somebody had just shook. Jak grabbed the arms of her chair and tried to take a slow deep breath, but for some reason her lungs wouldn’t cooperate. She heard noises coming from far away, someone shouting, sounds of a struggle, someone saying “get her out of here!” and then calling her name. The room tilted to one side and the lights went out.

Jacqueline strolled through the garden smiling at the guests. The weather was perfect. Everyone appeared to be enjoying themselves. A butterfly drifted in front of her and she stopped holding up her left arm. It landed on the back of her hand and Jacqueline smiled at the sight while the sun sparkled off the diamond ring she wore.

Jak opened her eyes and found herself looking at the water stained tiles of the infirmary’s ceiling. Turning her head she glanced out the window. Dark, must be the middle of the night, she thought. Memories of what had happened just before, dear God, had she actually FAINTED? Damn, once word got around, she’d become fair game. Jak felt her face heat as she remembered the things Stixx had said to her, especially about the warden. Unlike most of the girls here, Jak had never once turned a trick in her life and she never wanted to start. Another former cellmate of hers wouldn’t have hesitated to try and seduce the warden. She’d been the one to teach Jak about sex when Jak had first arrived. Jak wondered what had happened to her. Jak saw a man’s silhouette on the frosted glass panel on the door. The doctor? Would he even be here this late? Jak lay back and closed her eyes waiting.