The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Special Grooming Services

Synopsis: North Hills Dog Boarding offers a whole range of special services…

All persons in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Taylor Monaghan 18 lives at home with her mom Vanessa, and older sister Adele (19).

Part One

Chapter One

Taylor was surprised to be offered the job over the phone… but then… it wasn’t like an executive position.

She’s always loved dogs, and her mom had shown labradors so she’d got use to clipping them and grooming them. Her mom got a reputation for her dogs and Taylor supposed that her family ‘name’ and got her the job at North Hills Dog Boarding.

She needed this job. At 18 she was at junior college with a hole in her bank account.

She arrived at North Hills Dog Boarding in her spluttering VW Beetle. The place was large, and set well back from the Ojai Freeway, just out of Ventura.

As she got out of the car a gate opened and a young woman wearing only a crop top and short skirt came out with three dogs on a lead.

“Hiya” she smiled.

“Hi” Taylor said back. Taylor thought the young woman was very under-dressed. Taylor thought the woman should be wearing something more appropriate out in public as the top barely contained the woman’s breasts.

Just then the front door next to where she stoo opened up.

“Good morning” said a woman (obviously in her thirties). “You must be Taylor?”

“Yes, that’s right” Taylor said offering her hand.

The woman didn’t take it.

Taylor was left hanging.

“Come in. Come in” the woman said.

“Ah… are you Connie?” Taylor asked as she stepped in.

“That’s right” Connie said “We spoke over the phone…”

“Yes”

“When was it?”

“Yesterday”

“Ah, yes…”

“I’m so glad you gave me this opportunity” Taylor gushed

“Yes… well” Connie said looking less enthusiastically

As she stepped into the lobby she saw two young ladies also in crop tops and short skirts walk into a side-room. For a moment Taylor thought she saw one of them wore no panties either. “Disgusting” she muttered to herself. “If this is a uniform… then screw this job…”

As she watched she saw scratch marks down the back of one girl’s legs…

“I’ll take you on the tour, shall I?” Connie asked.

“Um… if that’s alright…”

“Well actually I am very busy….”

Taylor was taken aback. Why even offer to do so?

Connie walked up to the reception desk. There was a girl sitting there, and another standing.

The girl at the desk was in a more business-like outfit but the one standing there was also in a crop-top and skirt…. And, as she leant forward Taylor could see a nipple!

“Consuela” Connie said to the woman at the desk

“Yes, Miss?”

“Any appointments?”

“Yes, 23”

“Very good…”

“And… Helen.. haven’t you got work to do?”

“My shift finished…” said the woman standing “I’m about to go to the dorm…”

“Well before you do… you can take young Miss Taylor on a tour of the facilities… she’s come to work for us…”

“Is she groomed?” Helen asked as she stood up straight.

“Shhh” Connie said.

Taylor heard this. Helen looked over at her and came around from the desk.

“Hi” she said offering her hand “I’m Helen”

“Yes, I heard” Taylor said…

“Oh?”

“Come…” Helen said and lead her off to a side-door…

She opened it to a long corridor.

“This way” Helen said.

“Um… why would you ask if I was groomed?”

“I… well.. I just wanted to know where…where you’re at”

“Where I’m at?” she asked as they came to a door

“Yes”

“I don’t understand”

“You will work it all out…” Helen smiled…

“Tell me….” Helen added “Does a dog have you?”

“Do I own a dog?”

Helen nodded

“Well.. we… that is my sister and I have a golden retriever”

“Is it a sire?”

“You mean a boy?”

Helen nodded.

“Well… yes… Goldie… he is a boy”

Helen sighed. “It’s so good to be owned by a dog…”

Taylor thought that was a weird way of phrasing it.

“Come…” Helen said and opened the door…

“Um… what’s down there…?” Taylor asked as she felt she was being lead away from another set of doors…

“That’s the dorm” Helen said

“Dorm?”

“Yes…”

“What.. you mean some of you live here?”

“Yes” Helen smiled.

“That’s odd”.

“We… um… provide a 24hour service….” Helen said

“Oh?”

“Yes”

“No one mentioned that to me….” Taylor said “I don’t think I could stay here over-night… I… I go to school.”

“Oh?” Helen said, sounding disappointed…

They walked in to what appeared like a grooming areas… Two girls were bathing a dog…

Another had one on a table and she was blow-drying it…

None of them paid any attention to Helen and the visitor…

But Taylor was concerned.

The two girls washing the dog were both topless…

“They’re just having fun in the water…” Helen said, smiling… having noticed Taylor’s look of concern…

“Um… yeah…” Taylor said…Her need for a job was not so great as to parade her body around like this. She was already thinking of going… and find work elsewhere.

Certainly the two were enjoying themselves, cackling away as they played with the soapy water and scrubbed the dog…

Suddenly Taylor looked to the one grooming the dog… a big Alsatian male. The dog’s cock was hanging out… and… no….!

The woman was tugging at the dog’s cock.

“What the fuck?” Taylor gasped…

Suddenly the woman bent under the dog and took its big pick thick cock in her mouth.

“Oh, my God!” Taylor cried, turning to gasp as she felt a rush of bile rise in her throat.

“We give full service here” Helen said casually.

Taylor noticed Helen step away.

She looked over to see Helen looking at her and then lifting up the dog’s tail and sticking her tongue against the dog’s ass.

“You’re fucking sick!” she cried… “All of you…”

She turned and ran.

She ran straight into Connie.

Connie banged her over the head….

Taylor woke up sporting a massive headache. She was in an office.

She was lying on a couch…

Connie was there and came over holding a cup.

“Here, drink this…” she said,

“What…? What happened?”

“You had a concussion” Connie said as she leant over and offered the cup further.

Taylor looked at it… it looked like milk.

“Drink” Connie said… “You’ll feel a lot better.”

Dazed, Taylor took a taste. “Mmmm” she sighed. It was warm, and salty… She found it was delicious,

“Drink!” Connie urged.

Taylor drank some more.

“What?” she gasped and she sat up as she suddenly remembered… “Those girls were…” as she started to remember.

“We give a full service here…” Connie smiled as she went back and sat on the edge of her desk.

“Drink” she urged again.

Taylor found the drink delicious and as she drank again a large doberman came in.

“This is my Master, Colt….” Connie said as she hitched up her skirt.

Colt rushed over and nuzzled under Connie’s skirt.

“What…?” Taylor cried.

Then she looked at the near empty cup… “What is that?”

“It’s sperm…” Connie said… “Dog sperm…”

Taylor leapt up, throwing the cup away. “You’re fucking sick!” she gasped as she saw the dog licking now at Connie’s spread legs…

Taylor was worried that someone might try and do something to her and she was slow in moving to the door…

No one tried to stop her…

She ran into uniformed girls who simply smiled at her and let her pass.

She got out to her car, and finding it still able to go (she imagined that they might have tried something…) she got in and headed south as quick as she could… back home….

“Honey?” Vanessa called to her as she ran in the door “Is that you?”

Taylor rushed upstairs to her room… that she still shared with her sister.

(They only had two bedrooms).

She rushed over to her bed and threw herself on it and cried.

Vanessa came to her door.

“Honey?” she asked gently knocking on the closed door.

“Go away” Taylor said.

“Are you okay?”

“I… I just feel a little sick…”

“How did the job go?”

“I… I didn’t get it…” she lied.

“Oh… well…. I’ll be in the laundry if you need me…”

“Okay, mom.”

“Love you honey.”

“Love you, mom,” how could she tell her mom about what had happened? It was so crazy..

Taylor rolled over onto her back to hear her mom head back down the wooden stairs. The laundry was in the basement… so she had further stairs to go down.

Taylor lay there crying in shock at what she had seen…

She tasted the taste in her mouth… so… delicious…

No!

She gasped that she had savoured it… dog sperm… that made her ill…

She rushed out the door and down the hall to their only bathroom.

“Surely… they weren’t serious?” she gasped… There had been so much of it…

She braced herself over the sink… but she wasn’t sick.

She looked at her puffy tearful face in the mirror. Despite that… was she… her acne had cleared. She had had some redness on the right side of her chin, and it was gone… confirmed as she ran her hand across her cleared skin.

She looked at the toilet…still feeling a little sick. She decided she needed a shower instead… and she was soon naked and under its comforting warm massage.

She found her hand touching herself between her thighs… she masturbated… it was such a weird time to do so… but she felt she needed it. Her clit throbbed for attention…She looked down at it… and could see it. She had never seen it (except in a mirror) but now it was more prominent.

She was out of the shower and sitting on the edge of the bath with a towel when Goldie came in wagging his tail.

“Hey boy” she smiled, unconsciously opening her legs and drawing him between them. She bent over him and started running her fingers through his hair.

She lent on him and her hand went under him, scratching his tummy. She loved the feel of his soft hair. “Oh, boy” she sighed “It’s so good to see you…”

She pressed her face to him and breathed his smell in deeply. “Mmmm” she sighed.

Her hand went back further finding his sheath and she played with it. She felt his cock slide out into her hand and she ran her fingers around it, toying with it…

She sat up suddenly.

“What the fuck!” she gasped shocked at what she had just done…

She looked down at her dog as if to apologise for that when he pressed his nuzzle between her legs.

She stopped… as if wanting him to do whatever he was going to do without her interrupting him.

And he sniffed her. She felt his heavy breath against her sex. And… he licked her hairy pussy.

She looked up at the door as if to make sure it was clear…

“Ohhhh” she sighed as Goldie licked at her sex… his tongue running up and down her labia…

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhh” she cried as she came…

She stamped her feet as the ripples of orgasm ran over her…

“Nooooo” she cried in horror and stood up kicking towards her dog “Bad boy!” she cried and she ran back to her room.

Goldie was stunned, but followed her.

She was in bed, crying when she heard his claws against her wooden floor.

She sat up. “Here boy” she said patting the bed.

He leapt up.

She hugged him.

“I… I didn’t mean to hurt you boy’ she said

Dog’s are very forgiving…

She hugged him harder and then… her mouth went down to his sheath…

She teased him out of it and she began to suck… It felt so good…. It felt soft in her mouth…

And soon she had a bolt of hot jizz in her mouth. She gulped it down….

“Good boy” she said kissing him…

Just then Goldie heard the front door open and he bolted away…

Taylor felt a sudden depression that her dog was not there…

Adele came up the stairs… She was surprised to find her sister sitting there naked.

“What the hell’s the matter with you?” Adele asked

But Taylor could only look at that wonderful dog that was at her sister’s heels… and she felt a sudden wave of jealousy towards her sister…

“Jenny is coming over later and I don’t want you weirding her out…” Adele said… Jenny was Adele’s girlfriend…She was the same age as Taylor

Unconsciously, Taylor’s legs opened … but… she closed them as she didn’t want to get caught and she got dressed.

“I’m talking to you” Adele said.

“Huh?”

“Are you on drugs or something?” she tested

“Huh? What?”

“Jeez… you… you must be….” she laughed.

“Say, what’s that shit on your face?” Adele asked.

Taylor quickly wiped her face, and saw the sperm and licked her finger

“Nothing” she said.

“So… how was your job?” Adele asked “Mom said something to me about it…”

“I start there tomorrow…” Taylor smiled… thinking of going back and serving all those wonderful dogs…

“Don’t forget Jenny’s….” Adele began but Taylor wasn’t listening.

Chapter Two

Helen and another girl Angela were there to greet Taylor when she arrived.

“Welcome, sister” Helen said embracing her and kissing her full on the lips…surprising her.

Angela did the same “Welcome sister” (only the tall back woman; she had to bend down to Taylor).

“What’s happened to me?” Taylor cried.

“You felt it…” Helen said

“What…?”

“You’re a dog-slut now…” Helen said.

“We serve the needs of our Masters” Angela said.

“This isn’t….” Taylor tried to say.

“You want to serve…” Helen said “It’s why you’re here..”

“I don’t…” Taylor said.

“She’s doubting…” Helen said concerned

“You’ll get over it” Angela said to Taylor “Come…”

“We will take you to the stud room as soon as you have your uniform” Helen said.

“The stud room?”

“Yes… our Sires here need sexual relief…”

Taylor felt a weight lift off her shoulders.

“You know what you’re to do…” Helen said. “You feel it in your body”

“The services we provide… which YOU’RE to provide…” Angela added.

“Yes” Taylor said clapping her hands together in excitement.

“Are you a virgin?” Helen asked as they walked

“What?”

“Just seeing if you’ve taken a dick in you before… these dogs are quite vigorous lovers…”

“Oh… yeah… I’ve had two boyfriends…”

Angela and Helen gave each other a wry smile.

“What?” Taylor laughed.

“You’ll never want a guy ever again…” Angela said… “Once you have accepted dog cock…”

“It’s all you’ll ever want…” Helen added “We’re all…all of us here… dog sluts…”

They took Taylor to get her skirt and top… she found out she was not to wear panties… easier access to her sex…

They tutted at the fact she had a hairy bush.

“We’ll shave you later on” Angela said.

“We all must have clean vaginas” Helen said.

They took Taylor into a room where she noticed one dog tugging hard on a lead. There were others on leads but not as active as this one.

“That’s Rex” Angela said “As you can see… he’s quite horny.”

“He… he looks so ….” Taylor shivered

“Handsome?” Helen asked.

“Yes…” she gasped “Is that…?”

“We all feel like that…” Angela laid a reassuring hand on her shoulder… “We’re all dog-sluts here” Angela said “There’s nothing you can say or do that will shock us…”

“We are sisters” Helen said

“Now get into position and Helen will bring your Sire over for you…” she added.

“Position?”

“Doggie position” Helen laughed as she went over to the wall.

“Oh, yes… of course…. “Taylor felt so silly.

She got down on a special soft mat and Angela hoisted her small skirt up.

Angela ran her finger over Taylor’s pussy… which surprised Taylor. She turned to look at Angela there tasting her finger “She’s ready” she said back to Helen as Helen lead the dog over to Taylor.

Taylor trembled.

“Don’t be nervous” Angela assured her.

“It’s just that he’s my first…”

“Master?”

“Yes?”

“And… you want to please him….?”

“More than anything” she trembled. She wanted so much that her dog-lover would enjoy her body.

She went ‘oof’ as he leapt onto her. Angela helped guide his thrusting cock to its goal.

“Oh, fuckkkkkk” Taylor cried as she felt it push up into her. It hurt… but she moaned…

Rex rutted her vigorously…. she came after only a few thrusts… it was the best sex she had ever known…

She came again when a short moment later she felt him empty his dog balls into her.

“Oh, God….! Oh, God….! Oh, God….! Oh, God….!” she cried, drooling as she had the hardest orgasm she’d ever known…. She pounded the floor with the ball of her fist “Oh, fuckkkkkkkkk!”

She collapsed on the carpet as Helen drew Rex off of her and tied him back up. Taylor lay there, her whole body spasming with the after-shocks of orgasm.

“You did great” Helen said “For a first time…”

“I was worried….” she sobbed.

“Worried?”

“It.. it was so quick…”

“We are here to satisfy… and you did that…” Helen called back “It doesn’t matter how long it takes…”

Taylor was happy to hear that.

“So much come…” Angela cooed. “Let me taste it” Angela said and she been down, opened Taylor’s legs part and began lapping at the dog sperm oozing from Taylor’s reddened pussy.

Helen knelt down at Rex and began making sure he was back in his sheath. “Good boy” she smiled seeing he had been satisfied. She tasted a bit on her hands that leaked from him.

“It’s so delicious” Angela sighed as she looked up at Taylor’s grin. Taylor understood… And she allowed Angela to slurp away at her cunt…

“You ready for the next one?” Helen asked as she went over to another tethered dog.

“You mean… there’s more?” Taylor gasped happily.

“Girl…” Angela smiled as she got up “You’ve got at least ten dogs to service today…”

“Ten” Taylor trembled.

“I only got five” Angela said as she went over to another similar mat and got down on all fours. “You’re so fucking lucky…”

“Ten?” Taylor asked again… she trembled. “Oh, God… I love dog-cock so much… but ten?”

“Dog cock is the best” Angela said.

Taylor watched as Helen brought a dog over to her and Angela gasped in delight as the dog took her from behind. “Oh, fuck boy!” Angela gasped “Oh, fuck… you’re so big!”

“Look at him go!” Helen laughed

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh!” Angela moaned as the dog rutted her “My pussy’s tearing aparttttttt!” she laughed….

Helen fingered herself for a short while… and then Taylor had to do the same to herself… just watching Angela get fucked by that big dog was such a turn-on.

“I want my dog!” Taylor whimpered.

“Oh, sorry” Helen said. She licked her fingers. Helen went over to the wall and fetched another dog. Taylor smiled and rolled over and got up on her hands and knees ready for the next Master…

It was bliss…

Helen was fingering herself again as she watched Angela and Taylor get fucked ‘doggy-style’ by their sires.

Helen cried and came as she heard the girls squeal with delight… obviously feeling dog come exploding into them… Dog come always made the girls peak.

“Oh, fuckkkkkk” Taylor moaned, rolling onto her back as Helen hooked the dog back up. Taylor looked over at Angela who was scooping dog sperm out of herself and rubbing it over her face.

“That’s fucking amazing….” Taylor sighed. “I love serving dogs” she added.

Angela was too busy licking the sperm off her hands to acknowledge Taylor’s comments.

But Helen heard her.

“Dog sex is the best” Helen chimed in.

Taylor looked back at her. “Thank you for enslaving me…” she whimpered.

“You’re welcome” Helen said.

Then Angela braced herself again as she received her next dog…. “Oh, fuckkkk” she cried “This one’s even bigger….”

Taylor laughed as she watched Angela take in a massive dog-cock…

“Look at that bitch take it all” Taylor gasped.

“Oh, God!” Angela cried “It feels like two cocks are in me…!”

Helen brought Taylor another dog over. “Oh, yes” Taylor moaned as she rolled back over and got onto all fours… Her third dog and it was just as wonderful as the others… “Oh, fuck me Master… fuck me!”

Taylor had the best time. She missed the place when she went home. She regretted that she had to shower before she left and wash all that dog jizz from her… she wanted to go around in dog stench.

She moved into the dorm three days later….

She thought that it would be great is the centre offered her sister a job too…

Chapter Three

Taylor woke up at five am.

She slept in a bunk that fit another woman in it.

Each night she was assigned a new partner.

They made love at night.

It was a sin to sleep alone.

All the sisters shared each other. There was no concept of ‘self’.

Taylor had a different sex partner each night she’d stayed there. This time, the other woman was a small Asian lady called Mai-Phan (or just Phan for short).

After they’d fucked they’d cuddled and talked about the day. There was nothing taboo to talk about. They shared everything.

Phan had told her that she preferred taking the Masters up her ass. “My pussy’s too small” she complained. “Oh, I don’t know” Taylor had said as she shoved two fingers in “It’s fine…”

Phan grinned as Taylor worked her, and they made love yet again.

Now the early start to the day.., Phan was waking up too… Taylor kissed her affectionately on the lips. “Good morning, sister” she said.

“Good morning, sister” Phan smiled and returned the kiss.

As they gently caressed each other Helen who was in the bunk above them (with a black woman named Aisha), Climbed down using their bunk as the last step.

“Come on sisters….” Helen encouraged as Aisha now got down too…

“There’s work to be done…” she continued “We serve the Masters.”

“We serve” Taylor said as she sat up.

“We serve” Phan said.

They looked at each other and knew it was right. They had enjoyed each other the night before, but now it was time for action…

Taylor rose up and put on her footwear. All the ladies there were naked… only they wore sandals on their feet.

Taylor stretched. She felt the cool air on her thighs… and she looked down and felt her shaven crotch… It felt ticklish still…

Taylor went into the adjacent amenities. There was one row of toilets along a wall (no partitions) and a row of showers along the other wall (also no patrons). There was no ‘privacy’ here. The sisters worked communally… for one purpose, and one purpose only.

Taylor went over to a toilet. The toilet bowls were so close that she touched thighs with Angela who was already defecating next to her.

Taylor emptied her bowels and then without using paper went over to a shower and began washing her ass there…

She watched the ‘mess’ fall to the tiles and she smiled as it floated down to the drain…

She felt a hand on her butt and Angela spread Taylor’s ass cheeks and inspected her asshole. “You’ve missed a bit…” she said and she wiped Taylor with her finger…

She soaped her hands to make sure that they were clean of Taylor’s ‘mess’.

“Thank you” Taylor smiled and then… she checked Angela.

Each sister really looked after each other.

Each girl wearing their uniform had breakfast together. Already some of the Masters were wandering around the room and stealing the odd bite here and there.. or, taking a lick of someone’s pussy…

The Masters were free to do as they pleased.

There was a small lectern at the end of the room and Connie came in, in her uniform.

“Sisters” she said.

There was an immediate hush…

All paid attention to the announcements Connie made, and as she gave them their instructions for the day a large dog came up and pressed his nuzzle under Connie’s dress.

She gasped as she felt his warm tongue against her ass.

After she spoke the girls continued on with their meals, talk, etc.

Phan came over to Taylor. “What’s your assignment?”

“Breeding” Taylor smiled.

“What?” Phan gasped “Again?”

“Some girls are just a… great fuck… I suppose” Taylor said.

“Fuckkkk” Phan said “That’s not fair… I’ve not been fucked by a dog in a couple of days…”

“You’ll just have to find a stray” Angela teased…

“I love dog cock” Phan said.

“We serve the Masters as we’re directed” Angela said.

“I serve the Masters” Phan said and she realised she would have to accept what she was given.

“What are you doing today?” Helen asked Angela.

“I’m on patrol…”

“Maybe you’ll get some strays….” Helen joked.

“God, I hope so…”

“What’s patrol?” Taylor asked.

“We respond to community calls of stray dogs…” Helen said.

“And we patrol looking for strays…”

“But…?” Taylor began…

“Yes… they’re not Masters yet…” Angela said anticipating the question.

“When do they become… Masters?”

“We bring the dogs back here and one of the commanders… like Rex… he’ll fuck them and instil it into them…”

“Wow” Taylor said…

“You’re still learning…” Angela said patting Taylor’s hand reassuringly…

“Do you still… you know… fuck the strays…?”

“Hell, yes” Angela laughed.

“Dog cock is dog cock…” Helen said. “Although…”

“It’s not as big, and they’re not as powerful….” Angela said.

“And they don’t load you with that much come” Helen added.

“I miss my dog…” Taylor sighed.

But she got to service another ten dogs.. this time with a woman… sorry, a sister, she’d not met… Caroline.

Caroline got seven dogs.

And the handler was Aisha… the job of bringing the dogs from their spot over to the two girls in turn.

As one dog tried to fuck Taylor in the ass both Aisha and Caroline talked her through it… got her to relax her sphincter and accept the cock… letting her body know that the anus was an entrance as well as an exit… and she could get enormous pleasure from dog-cock in her rectum…

Taylor got to go to bed with Caroline that night and as they fingered each other Caroline told her how well she thought Taylor had gone that day, especially as she had never been sodomised before…

Taylor was so happy to hear such kind encouragement from an older lady… Caroline was thirty-four…

One thing about being a dog-slut is that they stayed fit and firm.. it changed them physically.

To look at Caroline you’d have mistaken her for Helen’s age…

The following day Taylor and Aisha were sent on patrol.

Taylor sat fidgety in the cabin of the animal control truck. The truck has a custom-made fibreglass body, complete with air-con.

Aisha had to ask her why she was so restless…

“It’s this uniform” she said.

“What about it?”

“I’m so used to having my pussy exposed…”

“Yeah.. well. I just got used to putting clothes back on… you’ll have to as well.”

Taylor starched her crotch. “Thank God I don’t have to wear panties underneath…”

Aisha reached over and slid her hand down Taylor’s pants. It caught her by surprise but she opened her legs and let it happen.

Aisha ran her hand over Taylor’s labia and then drew her hand out and sniffed it.

“You probably have a small rash from the pants…” she said “I’ve told the laundry about when they use the wrong wash.”

“Anything you can do about it?”

“I’ve actually had it happen before” she said “So… let me just check the first aid box…See if we’ve got any ointment”

They pulled over to the side of the road. They were near a Mexican diner.

Taylor heard Aisha rummage in the back.

A sheriff’s car passed them, then did a U-turn and pulled up behind them.

Taylor was nervous. Since being converted to a dog-slut she’d not had any contact with a ‘normal’ outside of her home… and that was only for a couple of days before she moved out.

She watched in the rearview mirror a female deputy get out of her car… it was a K-9 unit car.

The deputy approached Aisha and they both did something odd with their hands. The deputy turned, went back to her car and drove on past.

“What was that?” Taylor asked Aisha when her sister returned to the cabin.

“What was what?”

“You did a funny gesture.”

“You saw?”

“Yeah.”

“It’s a sign of recognition” Aisha said “That deputy is a dog-slut too.”

“Really?” Taylor gasped “I didn’t know any were outside the dorm…”

“Yes… we’ve infiltrated a lot of places” she smiled.

“I… I just thought it was us at North Hills Dog Boarding.”

“No… we’re stronger than that” Aisha said. “Here…” she said and she showed how to do the signal.

“So she’s with a Master?”

“Yes, that’s right…” Aisha said… “I know her… Juanita is her name and her Master is Toro…”

“Toro?”

“Yes, ‘bull’” Aisha smiled “Because he humps you like a mad bull…”

“Oh?”

“Yeah… I remember when we caught him and brought him in… Rex mounted him and gave him Master powers…” Aisha said as she began driving off…

“I… I’d love to see that…”

“Yeah, it’s amazing… you can then see it in their eyes and know that they’re a Mater too.. and anyway.. this amazingly transformed stray… commanded Fiona to fuck and she said she never had a more vigorous lover… so we called him Toro.”

“Fiona?”

“Oh, you’ve not met her… she’s a sister that’s been re-assigned…”

“Where?”

“Um… you know… I don’t know… but… she’s out there working for the cause…”

‘Anyway, Toro raped Juanita…she was already a deputy and once he made her his dog-slut… she was transferred to the K-9 unit so they could be together…”

“Raped her?”

“Like yeah” Aisha sighed… “It was amazing to see her transformed into a dog-slut…”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah… Bull really fucked her so hard…”

Just then the radio sparked to life.

“Unit 2? Unit 2?” the voice said… Taylor thought it sounded like Connie.

“Please respond, Unit 2” Connie said as Aisha was reaching for the hand-set.

“Alright! Alright” she tutted as she brought the hand-piece up.

“This is Unit 2, over”

“Sister Jay says she’s seen a stray by her home… please confirm, Over”

“Will do… This is Unit 2. Over”

Aisha put the handset back.

“Who’s Sister Jay?” Taylor asked.

“That’s something you now look up on the computer…hit the yellow button first…”

“Like this?”

“Yeah, now type in X0-09-23”

“What’s that?”

“That’s her code… all the outside sisters have a code…”

“And you happen to know them all?”

“Just a few” Aisha smiled.

“Okay…” Taylor said on doing that…

“It shows her address… right?”

“Yes”

“I know it already” Aisha smiled “But you need to know how to look these things up”

“And what if I don’t know her code…?”

“You can search that too… after you press the yellow button…”

“Oh, okay.”

“There’s a phone number there, right?”

“Yeah, a cell phone…”

“Here” Aisha said handing her a phone from a side-pocket. “Dial it and let her know that Unit 2 is on the job…”

“Okay”

So Taylor called Jay and let her know they’d be in the area. If she got another sighting she could call them direct… now she know which Unit was on that job.

And when Taylor and Aisha caught the dog… they put it in the back. “Okay” Aisha said getting into the rear with Taylor… “Check if he’s chipped…”

“So scruffy” Taylor smiled

“He’s probably five” Aisha said “By the looks of him…”

“No” Taylor said “No chip” as she scanned him. She ran her hands through his mattered fur.

“Good” Aisha said “Suck his cock to calm him down… let him know we’re ‘friends’”

“Mmmm” Taylor smiled.

“You do him and I’ll drive us back to base…”

“Okay” Taylor said.

“You’re a good boy” she cooed as Aisha drove.

She stroked him and then had her hand on his sheath. “That’s it” she smiled, “Let mommy suck her baby’s cock…”

“Oh, yess….” Taylor smiled as she teased his cock out… “He’s not gelded” she laughed.

“Good” Aisha smiled.

Taylor bent over and took the dog’s pink prick in her mouth tentatively tasting it and then drawing the whole of it in. She sucked.

She felt the dog relax.

She smiled.

She patted him as her mouth went up and down his pink dog cock… not nearly as big as a Master’s…

She gurgled with delight when she got a shot of dog come. She swallowed.

“Get it all?” Aisha called.

“Yeah… not that much…” she said disappointed.

“He’ll have more when he’s transformed” Aisha said.

Aisha pulled over and let Taylor get back into the cabin.

“He’s pretty smelly” Taylor said.

“Did you lick his ass?” Aisha asked.

“No”

“You should always lick ass” Aisha said “That way to can tell if he’s healthy of not.”

“I… I didn’t know…”

“You’re learning” Aisha smiled “You’ll know for next time…”

“Okay”

“Now… call Jay and let her know we’ve got one thanks to her…”

“Okay”

Taylor was pleased that Aisha was so informative.

She wasn’t judgemental of any rookie mistakes. She was kind, and patient.

“How was his jizz?” Aisha asked as she took the phone back from Taylor.

“Um… it was nice.. but..”

“Yeah, that’s another thing… when they’re Masters it you know… just tastes so much better…”

“I love dog come…”

“I love it too” Aisha laughed “God, I just love serving dogs…”

“You know… I’ve got a sister…” Taylor said…

“Is she a ‘normal’?”

“Yes”

“And you think she should become a dog-slut?”

“Yes”

“Did you run it by Connie?”

“Um… yeah…”

“And?” Aisha asked

“And?”

“Yeah… what did Connie say?”

“Um… she said she’d think about it”

“Don’t worry… she will …”

“Make my sister a slut?”

“No.. I mean.. think about it”

“Really?”

“Yeah.. I mean.. she may be a cold stuck-up bitch sometimes… but she’s still a sister… and sister’s don’t lie to one another…”

“We serve our Masters” Taylor said.

“Yes… all of us… including Connie…” Aisha smiled “We all work together to serve our Masters..”

They drove into the compound and a sister opened a side gate. They went around the back and then reverse the vehicle up to a door where two sisters were already waiting.

The dog gave a started yelp as a big male Master jumped on its back and fucked it in the ass.

Taylor saw it… the visible transformation of the stray into a Master… you could sense his power… you could hear his ‘voice’.

All the sisters could hear the ‘voice’ of a Master… in their heads… it came as a loud booming command… and it had to be obeyed…

Taylor took the new Master… now dubbed JayKay (in part because of the woman who called it in) and JayKay went to a room to be bathed and clipped… Phan was there and she took pleasure in shampooing JayKay.

Taylor stood and watched… she got to see so much of the process of transformation.

JayKay looked wonderful, clean, strong, powerful. Phan sucked his cock and got a huge mouthful of dog sperm… She invited Taylor to join and both took turns sucking that massive thick pink dog cock…

Taylor did notice the come… more of it… tasty too. She was so glad she’d played a small part in the process…

Part Two

Chapter Four

Adele was surprised when Taylor turned up at home, having been missing for three days.

“You had mom worried you little brat!” she said as Taylor squeezed past her to get in…

“Hey, I’m talking to you!” Adele snapped.

“I told her where I was… “ Taylor said

Taylor looked around “Where’s mom now?”

“She’s got to work too you know…”

“Oh, okay…well, I’m going to cook you both dinner”

“What?” Adele gasped…

“Relax…”

“What?” Adele asked again “You just show up and… now you want to make dinner”

Taylor nodded.

“What are you going to make?”

“Salad” Taylor said.

“Salad?” Adele gasped (She was going to argue that you don’t ‘cook’ salad… but she couldn’t be bothered).

Taylor nodded again.

Adele noticed her sister had a satchel around her neck and was now pulling a bottle out.

“What’s that?”

“Special dressing…” Taylor smiled.

“What flavour…?””

“O gosto do cão” she said. “It’s Brazilian” she added.

Without wanting further conversation Taylor turned and went into the kitchen.

“Fucking weird” Adele said…

But, at dinner as Taylor served up the salad—it was like Caesar salad, only minus the meat…. Adele tried it…

“Mmmm-mmm” she smiled “This isn’t that bad…”

“I knew you’d like it” Taylor smiled.

“A little salty…” Adele said.

Taylor took her jar and drank it straight from the container.

“What is this?” Adele smiled. “What did you call it?”

“Dog sperm…” Taylor said…

“Why the fuck would you go and say something like that?” Adele said angrily… Of course she wouldn’t believe that was literally milked from a dog’s balls. But she did think it was a sick joke to make.

Taylor rose up and went to the back door and called Goldie in.

Adele continued to eat… it tasted really nice.. and then… she reached over and took the container. Sniffing it she then drank straight from the jar… “Wow” she gasped. She found she’d woofed the lot down.

“Here boy” Taylor said as she called the dog in.

She brought the dog into the lounge room next to the dining room and Adele watched her sister get the dog up onto the couch.

“Mom said not to let Goldie on the furniture” Adele snapped.

Taylor got down on her knees and pressed her mouth to Godlier’s groin.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Adele gasped springing to her feet.

She rushed into the lounge room to see her sister sucking dog-cock.

“You fucking sick…” she cried.

Taylor ignored her.

“You…” she growled and ripped Taylor away, grabbing her by the hair…

“What the fuck’s wrong with you..”

“Look at his cock….” Taylor said… “He … he wants your mouth…”

Adele looked at their dog, wagging his tail, his big pink prick proudly pointing up.

“You want to taste it… don’t you…?” Taylor said.

“What?”

“You want it now… more than ever…”

“I…?”

“You want to suck his big cock and taste that dog jizz… it’s… it’s delicious.. you know it…”

“This is so sick…” Adele cried.

“You love dog come…”

“I…”

“Taste it…” Taylor urged

“No…”

Taste it…” Taylor said… “Just a little…”

“Just… just a little…?” Adele said as she got to her knees.

“Taste it” Taylor urged…

Adele flicked her tongue against her dog’s cock.

“Mmm-mmm-mmm” she moaned as she sucked…

Moments later she was swallowing a small amount of jizz…

“Oh, God…” she gasped looking at her sister “What have I done?”

Taylor got down on the floor and kissed her sister “Dog come is the best” she whimpered…

“No… this…so… wr….”

Taylor pressed her lips against her sister’s

“You want more…” Taylor smiled “You need to satisfy dogs…”

“This…”

“You want a dog inside of you…”

“Yessss” Adele moaned. Taylor began fingering her sister… “It will be better than this…” Taylor smiled and pressed her lips again against her sister’s….

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhh!” Adele cried and came…

Just then the door opened and Helen and Aisha came in with a big black dog… Butch.

Goldie growled and rushed at the other dog but Butch was fast and mounted Goldie and shoved his cock into Goldie’s ass…

“What…?” Adele cried… “What are they doing?”

“They’re making Goldie into a Master…” Taylor grinned… as she licked the flavour of her sister off her fingers…

Goldie yelped as big dog cock trust up into his ass.

“They’re hurting Goldie…”

“It will over in a second… “Taylor assured her…

“No… this….” she began to get up when Butch got off Goldie.

Goldie shook himself and then stared at Adele.

“I… I hear him….” she gasped to her sister…

“Yes… he’s a Master now…”

“He… he wants to fuck me….”

“Do it…” Taylor urged “Satisfy your Master…”

“I… I want to… satis…..” she gasped

Helen and Taylor helped her undress. Aisha sucked Butch’s cock, tasting dog ass on it.

Adele got on all fours and Helen helped Goldie mount her…

“Oh, fuck!” Adele gasped as she felt a large cock thrust hard up into tight pussy. “He’s so….”

“Big?” Taylor asked.

“God, yes…”

“He’s a Master now” Taylor said… “He’s got a huge cock that needs satisfaction…”

Taylor looked over at Helen who had gone and joined Aisha now sucking dog cock.. Only Helen also toyed with Butch’s big balls too. Butch was on his back and Aisha straddled him and eased down onto him and Helen continued to play with his balls.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Adele moaned as Godlie humped her…

Taylor slithered back onto a couch and spreading her legs she masturbated as she watched her sister fucked. Taylor… like all dog-sluts, had a massive clit… it wasn’t just the dogs that were physically modified!

Adele moaned in pleasure at each thrust of her dog’s shaft, impaling her like a piston…

And then he came in her and Adele pounded the floor with her fist as she had an earth-shuddering orgasm.

She collapsed moaning in pleasure.

Taylor slid off the couch to clean Goldie’s cock. Helen came over, grabbed Adel’s ankles and heaved her legs apart. She got down and began lapping at the sperm oozing from Adele’s hairy sopping pussy.

“Oh, fuck… that was amazing” Adele said.

“You’ll come to work with us” Helen said.

“We serve our dogs” Aissha said as she straddled Adele’s face

“Yes… yes… I want to serve…” Adele moaned

“Taste this…” Aisha said and she squeezed her muscles and squirted Butch’s sperm from her cunt… it dripped onto Adele’s face.

She lay her mouth open, and let her tongue loll out to catch it… she realised her tongue was now six inches long…

They all made love for another two hours… sharing come from each other’s bodies, fucking thier dogs… Adele took Butch in the ass… her first anal…

“I gotta shit…” she gasped clutching her ass and running up to the toilet.

The other three laughed… “Novice” Aisha said…

“We all felt like that the first anal” Helen said.

“I didn’t” Taylor said.

“We know you’re a real asshole” Aisha said.

The three of them laughed.

Adele came back down stairs walking oddly…

“Never had a cock in your bum?” Helen asked.

“No… never” Adele laughed. She felt no shame with her sisters.

She got down on the floor next to Taylor.

Taylor opened her legs and let Adele look at the white fluid oozing from her cunt.

“I can’t believe how big my clit is” Adele gasped…

“We’re all the same… after the transformation” Taylor assured her.

“You know what?” Adele gasped as she fingered her sister’s sloppy pussy.

“What’s that?”

“I should get Jenny to come over…”

“You want your lesbian friend to try dick…?”

“Dog dick… yes” Adele said.

The sisters laughed…

“Yes, invite her over for a drink” Taylor said.

They laughed again as Adele knew the power of the dog drink…

They were so happy.

And soon, Jenny would share that happiness too…

Chapter Five

Taylor held her sister’s hand as they walked through there new home.

They walked into a large area where dogs were being bathed and clipped.

Each lady there had, like themselves the uniform—a crop-top and tiny skirt. No panties or bra. Taylor assured her sister that once they’d been transformed their breasts would stay firm… she pointed out one of the ladies in the lobby—a sixty-four year old ‘sister’ named May-belle and how her jugs were still large and firm….

Taylor took Adele to the service room where three women were on carpets, being fucked by dogs.

“Oh, fuckkkk” Adele gasped seeing this… “That’s…. that’s so hot…”

“Yeah, sometimes I just have to play with myself when I’m in here…”

“You do…?”

“Yeah… go ahead…”

“What?”

“We’re all sisters here, silly” Taylor laughed “There’s no shame here… if you want to frig yourself then do it…”

“Oh, yeah?” Adele smiled and she slid her fingers down to find her now wet pussy. She played with her two-inch clit as she watched three women groaning, moaning, and working their way to their own orgasms.

A dog-handler stood near-by ready with the next lot to be serviced.

“Hi, Taylor”

“Hi, Lauren” Taylor said “This is my sister Adele… she’s just been enslaved”

“Oh, really?” Lauren smiled “Nice. Welcome…”

“Yesss…. oh… fuckkkkkk” Adele cried unable to concentrate on a conversation as her orgasm rippled through her…

“You really got off!” Taylor laughed.

“Oh, yeah” Adele gasped panting, now sweaty… “When can I get fucked by a dog?”

“When you get assigned…” Taylor said…

“But when?” Adele asked impatiently…

“Tell you what…” Taylor said “Ask one of the girls if you can eat their pussies”

“What?”

“They’re now full of dog sperm…”

“Oh, yeah… riiiigggghhht!” Adele smiled

She went over to the nearest, an Asian lady named Kee-Kee.

“Excuse me?” Adele said as the handler drew the dog off her back.

“Yes?”

“Can I eat your pussy?”

“My pussy… why?”

“I … I miss dog sperm…”

“Oh, then you have to eat my ass…”

“What?”

“Caleb (the master) just came in my asshole…”

“Really?”

“Yeah” Kee-Kee said “So, you need to lick my asshole out…”

“Sure, okay” Adele grinned… it was enough.

She got down on her knees behind the small flat ass and bent down to lick the a-hole.

Just then Kee-Kee farted a glob of thick dog cream out.

Adele was taken aback but the smell of it… she tentatively tasted it… “Mmmmm” she moaned and drove her tongue in.. it was dog come alright

She pushed her seven inch tongue into Kee-Kee’s bum. The dog sperm there was still fresh and warm, and just as salty as she liked and she lapped at Kee-Kee

Lauren the handler was upset. “What’s up?” Taylor asked

“This is going to set back my schedule”

“How so?”

“Kee-Kee should be having the next Master”

“Oh, I’ll service him…” Taylor said.

“You sure?”

“As if I mind being fucked by a dog” Taylor laughed and Lauren laughed too… she threw Taylor a small rug and Taylor set it ou int he floor and got down on it.

Lauren bro=hgt a large mastiff over and it quickly mounted Taylor and began fucking her.

Taylor enjoyed having a dog mount her and as she was fucked she watched Kee-Kee and Adele.

“Oh, yessss!” Kee-Kee moaned and as she came her hips spasmed and she shot more dog cream onto Adele’s face…

Eventually Taylor and to pull her sister away—as they did have to leave the sisters there to fulfil their quota of dogs.

“That was amazing” Adele said s Taylor took her to the amenities.

There was a woman on the toilet, as the sisters entered.Taylor acknowledge her.

Taylor turned to her sister. “We’ll get you cleaned up” Taylor said

“Sure” Adele grinned compliantly.

They ended up in a shower cubicle together.

“I… I need to do a shit…” Adele confessed as they showered.

“Do it here…” Taylor smiled.

Adele looked at her sister’s eyes. and, they both smiled

They kissed, and embraced and Taylor held her sister as Adele did her ‘business’ there in the shower. They both toyed with it with their toes. They squelched it and Taylor and Adele looked at each other and smiled… their love for each other was now so deep.

They laughed and washed each other, making sure they were clean and fresh. (Adele was now shaven too).

“I want to thank you for enslaving me” Adele said as they towered.

“You’re welcome.”

“It’s the best thing… ever… I love fucking dogs…”

‘Dog sex is the best” Taylor said.

“Yes, dog sex is the best” Adele nodded.

Connie appeared at the end of the shower block.

“Come you two” Connie said “Time to get to work.”

“Yes, sister” they said…“We serve the Masters” they both said in unison. They turned to each other and smiled.

As they went past Connie Adele stopped “Can I ask about an approval to enslave Jenny?”

“Jenny?” Connie asked “Who is she?”

“She was my girlfriend”

“Was?”

“I serve dogs now” Adele said.. as if it should have been obvious.

“Yes, of course” Connie smiled.

“Was that a test?” Adele asked.

“Everything is a test” Connie smiled.

“Well what about her?”

“It’s not been approved…” Connie said.

“What?”

“The Masters say we need to be careful about extending our power in that area of the city.” Connie said “Maybe next year…”

“Um….”

“You disagree?”

“No, of course not…,” Adele said “I am a dog-slut. I obey the will of the Masters.”

“Very good” Connie said “Now go to Room 7 and report for duty.”

“Yes” Adele nodded.

She caught up with her sister.

“I heard…” Taylor said. “If the Master’s will it…”

“Look…” Adele said “I can’t pretend I’m not a little disappointed…”

“Okay.”

“But I fuck dogs now… I live to fuck them…”

“Good” Taylor smiled.

“I am a dog-slut”

“Me too” Taylor grinned.

“Dog sex is the best” Adele said.

“Dog sex is the best” Taylor said.

They kissed.

“I will see you later…” Taylor said.

“Yes, okay” Adele said.

“I love you…”

“I love you too” Adele smiled

Adele reported to her station and shivered in delight seeing ten dogs needing to be serviced. This is what she wanted in her life…

To serve dogs…

The End