The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Speeding Fines

mc mf ds be ws

A rookie cop’s only job, in a dead-end town, is to fine drivers caught in the Mayor’s speeding entrapment scam. Then she pulls over the wrong person.

Story preamble—

I chat with readers and share story ideas on Kik @SissyPip or on email—

The first chapter in this story came from a discussion with Chris S on Kik. We then jointly wrote Chapter Two, which adds the be element to the story.

Check out my collection of other free stories on this site, and if you enjoy them, please consider buying me a coffee—Thanks and love, Sissy Pip x

Chapter 1 of 2 : Mesmeriser

The driver groaned as the blue flashing lights appeared in his mirrors pulling him over.

No, he hadn’t been aware he had been speeding, he told the Officer, as the limit briefly changed when the highway passed through whatever this little town was called.

He had three options the Officer explained, as he sat in the back of the patrol car. One, pay an on-the-spot fine right now. Two, take a summons to appear in court later. Or three, opt for the two-day speed awareness course, which would also involve a lengthy, inconvenient trip back to, and stay over in, whatever this little shitty town was called.

He took out his credit card and paid the fine. They all did.

* * *

Officer Kwan was the town rookie, which meant it was the Asian American’s job to staff the Mayor’s speed trap, each and every shift.

It was pretty much the only thing this little dying and decaying ‘no-where’s-ville’ of a town still had going for it. Situated on the highway linking two big distant thriving metropolises, it provided the entrepreneurial opportunity for a cunning, poorly signposted, very brief change of speed limit designed specifically to catch drivers out and generate revenue.

Of course all the locals knew about it and just ignored it. No-one with a local plate was going to be pulled over. But all those out-of-town cars rushing through provided ‘no-where’s-ville’ with much needed income.

“Don’t think of it as extortion” the Mayor would chuckle with the locals in the town’s only bar. “Think of it as a tourist tax. It’s just these folk don’t know they’re visiting us.”

* * *

Like everyone else, Kelly Kwan’s goal growing up had been to leave ‘no-where’s-ville’ as soon as she could. But the 40-something’s dreams just hadn’t worked out that way.

Kelly never knew her American father, who had skipped town before she was even born. Her diminutive Asian mother, who had settled in ‘no-where’s-ville’ for some unfathomable reason when she first arrived in the States, was left to raise her alone.

That maternal debt had trapped Kelly in ‘no-where’s-ville’ when she had to look after her aging mother until her death a few years back. Most of that time, Kelly had worked as a waitress in the town’s only diner, her youth and opportunities slowly decaying along with the town.

She was cursed to die a lonely spinster like her mother. Not that there were exactly any eligible male stock in the local gene pool. And even if there was, no-one would call the middle-aged Asian American, with her severe black bobbed hair, pretty. A kind person might have described Kelly as small and striking. Unkinder souls would say short, dumpy and plain. She certainly never got anywhere near the same tips as the prettier, younger waitresses in the diner.

So when, soon after her mother had passed, an opening to join the local police force came up, Kelly grabbed it with both hands. Unexpectedly, the uniform had won Officer Kwan a sudden increase in interest from the local men, who she had previously been invisible to. She put it down to some sort of unhealthy mistress/BDSM vibe, not that she was ever going to touch any of the local losers.

At least now, after all those years of crushed hopes, she could dream of one day being a detective and fighting crime. One day. When she was no longer the rookie. For now, it was the rookies’ job to staff the Mayor’s speed trap.

The last rookie, before Kelly, had been the station’s rookie for almost five long years.

* * *

Officer Kelly Kwan was on night shift all this week. She was parked in the obscured layby waiting for the next victim to speed on through the Mayor’s trap. At this time in the early hours of the morning before dawn, cars were few and far between, which was nice.

She watched some unsuspecting headlights draw nearer, switched on her blue lights as the car whizzed past, and pulled the driver into the Mayor’s conveniently placed second layby at the end of the speed trap.

The car and the driver, like Kelly herself, looked like they had seen better days, as she inspected the vehicle. An entertainer on his way home from a gig it appeared. A jobbing magician and hypnotist for hire judging from the battered sign on the car door advertising ‘Mike the Mesmeriser’ with pictures of playing cards, a wand, top hat and spiralling pocket watch.

Kelly couldn’t help but chucked to herself about his chosen stage name. Presumably ‘Magic Mike’ hadn’t been an option.

Non-magic Mike sat with her in the back of the patrol car. They were about the same age she guessed, and equally non-descript. Officer Kwan showed him the three options printed on the police form on her clipboard, like she had done a hundred thousand times before.

Anyone unwise enough to opt for a court case, found themselves with a fine twice as large, handed down by the local judge, who just happened to be the Mayor’s cousin. Anyone opting for the over long speed awareness course had to stay 2 or 3 nights in the only motel in ‘no-where’s-ville’, owned by the Mayor’s sister-in-law. Either which way, the town extracted it’s pound of flesh.

Like everyone else, Mike the Mesmeriser wisely picked to simply pay the on-the-spot speeding fine and go on his way.

The guy was clearly a struggling entertainer, a poor man’s version of Midnight, the famous Las Vegas hypnotist. This speeding fine would probably wipe out any profit he had made from tonight’s show. Kelly almost felt sorry for him as she swiped his credit card.

* * *

Mike had always felt different somehow growing up. But it wasn’t until he had passed puberty and become a young adult, that he became certain of it.

His parents had quickly labelled him a cheeky boy who nonetheless always seemed to get away with it. A charming little devil.

When they were old enough for play boy and girl friends to start emerging at school, Mike was desperate to kiss Suzie Dale. But the adventurous girl seemed to be experimenting with every other boy in class but him. Eventually Mike told her firmly he thought they ought to try kissing too, and much to his delighted surprised she kissed him.

A few months later, he tried the same trick on again with Catherine, the prettiest blonde girl in class, who still wanted nothing to do with boys, and again she kissed him. But this time, afterwards, a confused Catherine told her parents Mike had forced her to kiss him, leading to an unpleasant scene in the headteacher’s room. Mike felt it was all most unfair. After all, he hadn’t forced her. He had only asked her. So feeling righteously wronged, he insisted very firmly that it wasn’t true. And unbelievably, both the girl’s parents and the headteacher took his side.

That was the first time Mike could remember feeling that perhaps something really was different about him. He started exploring in small ways his newfound superpower, never quite sure what was cause and what was effect.

* * *

By the time Mike was a randy 19-year-old at College, he had definitely learned a few things about his possible superpower. Mainly that it paid to be discrete. If he made out with every girl, and they all complained, awkward questions would soon be arise. Plus at first, his influence was always just temporary, although over the last year, it suddenly seemed to be becoming permanent, stronger if you will as ne became an adult. Mike had also discovered that being an entertaining amateur magician at parties was great cover for his experimentations. But not too good a magician of course. You didn’t want to draw attention.

So at College, Mike stuck to a single girlfriend, pretty, but definitely not the prettiest on campus. She didn’t need to be. Not when behind closed doors she would fuck him like a pornstar in nearly every way he suggested. But still, even now, Mike wasn’t sure if it was just teenage love, or if it really was his superpower.

As they approached graduation, he decided to push it, and find out once and for all. He told her he wanted to fuck her in the ass, the one thing that had been a clear taboo for her in their relationship. Amazingly she immediately relented, and agreed just like that, screaming for more as he buried his cock deep in her shitter.

But afterwards he regretted not having used his most commanding voice, when a few weeks later, she confessed what she had done to her mother. It led to an excruciatingly embarrassing conversation, when ashamed daughter and angry mother trapped him alone in his dorm room, the mother determined to stage an intervention about treating women with more respect.

On the defensive, Mike reached inside for what he thought of as his newly emerging most commanding, permanent voice, and told the mother that they had only had anal sex because her daughter had demanded it, saying it was the only kind of sex she wanted to have.

There was a stunned pause in which you could have heard a pin drop. Then, “Is this true?” the mother suddenly rounded on her daughter, as if some piece of new, incontrovertible evidence had just been presented. Mike could see the struggle on his girlfriend’s face as she tried to answer, to repeat her denial, then she seemed to sag into a defeated acceptance as she whispered, face burning crimson red, “Yes Mom, I’m an anal slut.”

“Please don’t be too harsh on her” Mike quickly added to the mother. “After all, it’s probably just something genetic, a love she has simply inherited from you.” Another stunned pause. Mike thought the mother might be about to slap him, judging by the look of anger on her face. But now it was mother’s turn for that same look of internal struggle to wash across her.

“Go sit in the car missy. We will talk about this later.” the mother calmly told her daughter in a firm quite voice that was clearly going to brook no argument. She closed the dorm door behind her daughter, and turning back to Mike, pulled her skirt and panties down as she bent over his desk, spreading her ass cheeks. “Well, I don’t see why that little anal whore should have all the fun” she told Mike as he unzipped.

And that. That was the moment. As Mike pumped cum into the rectum of his girlfriend’s mother. That he knew for certain he was different. His imagined childhood superpower as real.

* * *

Mike dumped them. Both. Soon after graduation. He needed space to think how this newly confirmed superpower might shape his future.

It was only by chance, several years later, that he came across their OnlyFans page. The mother and daughter anal only tag team, making good money from their well gapped arseholes.

By then, Mike the Master Criminal had his own life plan all mapped out and moving along nicely. Ever conscious that the trick was never to be on anyone’s radar in the first place, his cover, Mike the Mesmeriser, had also been born. The self-employed entertainer who was good, but not too good, and who just about managed to make ends meet.

Mike the Mesmeriser lived in an average, if slightly rundown house, driving an average, if slightly rundown car. Nor did he date supermodels or celebrities, although the charismatic entertainer did naturally have a constant string of attractive girlfriends. All were the dirtiest whores for him behind closed doors, even if none of them could quite remember the details afterwards.

Mike the Master Criminal’s talents were highly prized in the murky waters of the underworld, he quickly discovered. He also learned, just as quickly, that every gang wanted him as their own private weapon, a useful bitch to be controlled and owned. But they soon learned that wasn’t the way the power flowed in this relationship.

After Mike had a good chat with each gang boss, they understood how he was actually so much more valuable to them as an independent consultant they could call on when needed, in return of course for a very reasonable 10% of all the gang’s profits. An invaluable sleeping partner, even if they couldn’t ever quite remember Mike, or any of the details of their arrangement, if questioned by the authorities.

Before long, Mike had a controlling interest in most of the major crime gangs across half the country. His neighbours wouldn’t have believed the sums building up in modest Mike’s secret off-shore accounts from all those ten per cents. Yet thanks to his always hyper cautious approach, he wasn’t even a whisper on the FBI’s radar, according to his, again cautious, just one or two highly ranked, but highly cooperative, contacts in the police.

Mike’s plan was to retire at forty. Move to a little tropical island, where no-one would ask questions about his sudden billionaire status, and live a life of unbridled luxury, fucking all the porn superstars he wanted.

* * *

Mike had never had any cause to drive through ‘no-where’s-ville’ before this week, along with its oh so transparent money-making speed entrapment. But he figured a speeding fine just added to his average guy persona.

A new opportunity in the city further down the highway had come knocking on his door from an emerging successful robbery firm, wanting his help on their biggest heist yet. They needed three night guards to all inexplicability turn off the alarms and cameras simultaneously, and yet remember nothing unusual the next morning.

A simple one-day job Mike reckoned, plus two more to get the boss signed up to his 10%. So ever cautious, he had told the gang the job would take him four days, and got a five-night booking for Mike the Mesmeriser at a small venue in the city, where the manager suddenly discovered a compelling desire to book him.

* * *

Officer Kwan was coming to the end of another night shift when the car passed by, the first for a while at this quiet time. She momentarily thought about just letting it go and heading back to the station, before flicking on her blue lights to collect one last fine of the night.

As soon as she pulled the car over, and got a proper look at it, Kelly wished she had let it go after all. It was the same poor guy, Mike the Mesmeriser, she had pulled over yesterday, returning home from another gig. But she had logged the stop now, and the law was the law.

* * *

Mike couldn’t believe he’d been so stupid, when the blue lights appeared behind him for the second time.

He hadn’t even clocked he was already passing through ‘no-where’s-ville’, his head still buzzing with the rush of the post-job success earlier that night.

Mike momentarily thought about just making it go away, but Officer Kelly Kwan, according to her name badge, seemed more embarrassed that she had stopped him again, than he was at himself for having forgotten about the speed trap. Plus there was nothing to be gained by risking drawing attention to himself, just to avoid another speeding fine.

Mike almost felt sorry for Kelly as she swiped his credit card for a second night running. After all, how would Officer Kwan react if she knew she actually had one of the country’s most wanted criminal kingpins sat next to her in the back of her patrol car? One of the FBI’s most wanted, if only the FBI had a scooby-doo about him of course!

* * *

The next night, Mike headed home in a foul mood. By his standards, it had been a very bad, very annoying, shitty day. At least he had reminded himself, as he set off, to slow down in ‘no-where’s-ville’ for the speed trap.

First off, the robbery gang had tried to fiddle him out of his fair share of the heist, which made him angry. Then the gang boss proved unexpectedly resistant to Mike’s superpower, possibly the most naturally resistant he had ever come across. Not immune of course, but Mike found himself having to think through his strategy for tomorrow to get the guy into line, as he drove. He would have to work much harder tomorrow than he should have to, which was highly annoying.

To cap off his shitty day, there had been a drunk heckler at his show, out on the town with an equally rowdy group of work mates. Hecklers were always easily dealt with. He soon had the guy on stage, clucking around thinking he was a chicken, much to everyone else’s amusement. But given how the rest of his day had been, chicken guy had seriously pissed Mike off.

After the show, hapless chicken guy had come to Mike’s dressing room, compelled to let him know what a great show it had been.

But as Mike drove home, even the thought of the guy, who by now will have found himself at a local gay sauna urging every man he found there to piss into his potty mouth, failed to cheer him up.

Shit! Shit!! SHIT!!! Mike banged the steering wheel in frustration. “FUCK!!!” he screamed as the blue lights appeared in his rear-view mirror. He had been so caught up in his own thoughts, he had completely forgotten his own reminder to himself about bloody ‘no-where’s-ville’.

Well, enough was enough. He wasn’t in the mood for this shit again. Tonight was going to be very much third time fucking unlucky for someone.

Cautious Mike had deliberately only created two highly ranked informers in the police to minimise any chance of possible suspicions. Angry Mike thought one junior nobody traffic cop in faraway hicksville wasn’t going to upset the balance.

* * *

Officer Kwan could not believe her eyes when she pulled over poor Mike the Mesmeriser a third night running. It was excruciatingly embarrassing. She even apologised profusely to him, as she explained that she had no choice now but to process the speed trap’s logged offence.

She sat with him in the back of her patrol car, trusty clipboard in hand, as she ran through the now all too familiar three options.

“No, four” he interrupted her, pointing at the clipboard. What? No, that wasn’t right, Kelly thought as she looked at the booking sheet.

There, printed in black and white on her booking sheet, were the usual options. An on-the-spot fine. A court summons. The speed awareness course… and… fourth… a penalty blowjob. She frowned. Looked at the form again. There were the usual four options.

Kelly read him the four options, just like she had done for a hundred thousand drivers before. He picked the fourth, and she ordered him to unzip. Officer Kwan took his flaccid, but rapidly hardening cock into her mouth, using her tongue and lips to get it nice and firm as she administered the penalty, her head bobbing up and down on his erection.

Eventually, with a grunt, she collected his warm salty speeding fine down her throat. Officer Kwan made sure she cleaned up every last drop from the cock to ensure he paid his fine in full, before sending him on his way.

It might seem a bit harsh, but the law was the law, and it was Officer Kelly Kwan’s job to enforce the law.

* * *

Kelly returned to the start of the speed trap to wait for the next victim.

The driver looked a bit surprised when she read him the four options, but he picked the penalty blowjob too.