The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Speeding Fines

mc mf ds be ws

A rookie cop’s only job, in a dead-end town, is to fine drivers caught in the Mayor’s speeding entrapment scam. Then she pulls over the wrong person.

Story preamble—

I chat with readers and share story ideas on Kik @SissyPip or on email—

The first chapter in this story came from a discussion with Chris S on Kik. We then jointly wrote Chapter Two, which adds the be element to the story.

Check out my collection of other free stories on this site, and if you enjoy them, please consider buying me a coffee—Thanks and love, Sissy Pip x

Chapter 2 of 2 : Midnight

Officer Kelly Kwan clocks the number plate of the car approaching the speed trap. One of her regulars. The car speeds up. This will be the driver’s eight fine in the last two months. He has his cock out in the back of her patrol car before she has even read him the four speeding fine options.

She administers a penalty blowjob, the over excited repeat offender quickly firing his sticky fine into her stomach. The law is the law, and it is her job to enforce the law.

* * *

Over the last few months, since Kelly’s run in with Mike the Mesmeriser, news has slowly spread of the unusual speed trap in ‘no-where’s-ville’. Officer Kwan now regularly ends her shift with a belly full of cum.

The Mayor has even started asking questions about the drop in cash income. But what does he expect when only the women drivers, with their three penalty options, are paying the fines. Male drivers, with the four options on their booking sheets, nearly all opt for the penalty blowjob. It’s odd that there is that male/female difference on the police booking forms, but what can Officer Kwan do? The law is the law.

* * *

There is an excited nervousness in the air at the little police station this morning. The Chief is passing on a special briefing from the FBI. No-one can ever remember that happening before.

The Feds are after any sightings of a particular truck suspected to be involved in drug running, and ‘no-where’s-ville’ is on one of the possible routes they are investigating.

Kelly feels her phone vibrate in her pocket, alerting her to a new message, and she discreetly pulls it out, reading the message from Mike the Mesmeriser, before turning her attention back to the Chief.

Less than a minute later, Kelly notices she has her phone in her hand, and wonders why she is holding it. She looks at it, but there are no messages.

As the Chief finished his FBI briefing, asking if there are any questions, Kelly suddenly realises she does have a burning issue to raise.

“What if the suspect truck is using a cloaking device, making it invisible?” she asks to general laughter and derision from her colleagues. She knows it sounds silly even as she is saying it, but it is also a deadly serious concern that she feels compelled to raise for some reason.

“Well my dear” the Chief says shaking his head in disbelief, “in that case I suggest you call Captain Kirk to ask if he can help you out.”

* * *

Average guy, and apparently struggling entertainer, Mike the Mesmeriser, who has enslaved Officer Kwan, and who actually controls nearly all the major crime gangs across half the country, has only ever felt he has one true equal. A colleague if you will.

The first time he saw Midnight on TV, he recognised a connection with the famous Las Vegas magician. He even flew out to Nevada to meet him. Both instinctively felt the connection of their shared secret superpower, and after a little diplomatic dancing around each other, they eventually became, if not friends exactly, then certainly partners in crime.

Despite each being the only other person like themselves they had ever met, their personalities were like chalk and cheese. Complete polar opposites. Mike hiding away in the anonymity of ordinariness, while Midnight hid in plain sight, in the glare of fame and celebrity.

Mike couldn’t understand why Midnight would take such a risk, and Midnight couldn’t understand why Mike wouldn’t use their powers to take what he wanted openly. But Mike admired how Midnight used and abused his fame for personal gain, and Midnight admired how Mike had built his own secret empire and fortune.

In fact, Mike inspired Midnight to diversify into a little supplementary crime income of his own, in the fields of prostitution and drugs. After all, both fitted well into his celebrity lifestyle.

* * *

Midnight had a tough upbringing. The jet-black skin of his Nigerian heritage, which eventually gave him his stage name, attracting plenty of racism when he was young. Before he grew into the large, powerful, muscular bull that he was today.

Like Mike, he had discovered that being a professional magician and hypnotist, was great cover for his special talent for getting people to do what he wanted. But unlike Mike, he used his talent to be an outstanding, amazing performer. The very best, with astounding tricks no-one else could pull-off. Fame and fortune following not far behind.

Through it all, Midnight never lost his smouldering anger and burning determination to payback all those racist insults and injustices. He had made it his mission to bring about a Black New World Order.

As he rose to fame, racist bigots in his path found themselves caged, submissive sissy fagots serving his wronged brothers, their new Masters. Married white women gladly cuckolded their inferior beta husbands on the shaft of his superior Big Black Cock. Even in his public life, as one of Hollywood’s most eligible bachelors, he maintained a string of gorgeous hopeful girlfriends on his arm, all busty blondes actresses or celebrities, sending a clear message in the media of Black sexual supremacy.

Even now with his sidebar, inspired by Mike, into prostitution and drugs, the former was supplying his brothers with fresh white holes to dominate, while the later was helping fund a whole new wave of corrupting BNWO activity. Let Mike hide in anonymity, Midnight was going to change the world.

Mike could understand why Midnight felt that way, even if he did think one day that high profile strategy would probably see Midnight come a cropper. But it didn’t worry him or his plans, even on the odd occasion Midnight asked him for a bit of help with one of his schemes.

Like now, when Midnight needed help getting a new drug running route through Mike’s territory with the FBI sniffing about. Normally this merest hint of federal heat would put Mike off. But he noticed one of the route options passed right through ‘no-where’s-ville’. And still feeling guilty about his lost temper with Officer Kwan, he saw an opportunity to turn a mistake into something useful after all. To retrospectively justify to himself his embarrassing indiscretion. So he called Midnight.

* * *

Officer Kwan was on the afternoon and early evening shift all this week, following the excitement of the Chief’s FBI briefing. Less excitingly, it was also her week to partner with, or rather babysit, Officer Rex.

Rex was a large German Sheppard. Frighteningly large in the eye of the diminutive Asian American Officer Kwan. The highly trained sniffer dog was the Mayor’s pride and joy, and treated more like a family pet, with the police station expected to provide doggy daycare.

The Mayor acquired Rex a few years back when he was up for re-election. It was rumoured he had wanted the status symbol of a police helicopter, but couldn’t afford one, so settled for the sniffer dog instead, to demonstrate his commitment to the war on drugs. Not that ‘no-where’s-ville’ had much of a drug problem, nor was Rex ever called upon to do much actual sniffing, and once the Mayor was safely re-elected, looking after the hound simply became one more chore for the station staff to rota.

It was a sunny late afternoon. Officer Kwan’s patrol car was parked in the layby at the start of the speed trap. She had just walked Rex along the verge to pee, and the dog had settled down again in the back. Kelly was daydreaming about finding the FBI’s suspect truck, singled handedly busting the whole drugs ring, being instantly promoted to detective, and finally getting the hell out of ‘no-where’s-ville’.

About half an hour later, Kelly watched as the actual suspect truck of her dreams approached the speed trap and went passed her. She starred at the empty road, as the invisible truck, with its cloaking device, drove away up the highway.

Five minutes behind the truck, Kelly saw a very expensive looking convertible approaching the trap, speeding up as it did so. She flicked on her blue lights and set off to pull the car over.

* * *

Midnight had decided to follow the first shipment, at a discreet distance. Partly he wanted to be on hand if anything untoward did occur, but mostly he was fascinated to see Mike’s enslaved Officer for himself. The product of a rare, if not unique, flash of recklessness from Captain Cautious. Plus, if the truck was safely on its way, then sampling the unusual oral punishments handed out by Office Kwan might be fun.

Seeing the shipment had passed through ‘no-where’s-ville’ unhindered, as the ever-reliable Mike had promised, Midnight grinned and put his foot on the accelerator.

* * *

It was indeed a very expensive posh car, Kelly could now see at the second layby. When the driver lowered his tinted window, she realised why with a gasp. “Oh, it’s you” she said starstruck at seeing the famous Midnight sat at the wheel, sunlight glinting off his trademark golden spiral medallion, and starring into those dazzling hypnotic eyes from the TV close up and personal.

“I get that a lot Officer, but I’m afraid I am not actually Midnight” the man said to her, deflating her excitement. Kelly looked again and realised the man was right. The driver was just a big Black thug who had perhaps styled himself somewhat on the real celebrity’s look, nothing more.

She makes the guy get out of the car, already wondering what a low life like him is doing driving a car like this. Perhaps it’s because of all this FBI business, or some in-built racist profiling, or just because she happens to have Rex with her, but Kelly is immediately thinking she should search the vehicle for drugs.

So she gets Officer Rex out of the patrol car, and walks the big German Sheppard around the car to sniff for drugs.

* * *

Midnight is angry. Very angry. He can’t believe that no sooner had Mike’s little Asian slut no longer been able to think of him as the famous Midnight, than she had immediately assumed, that as he was a random Black Man, he must be carrying drugs.

The fact he was following a large, wanted truck full of drugs, and indeed there were some samples in his car, was very much besides the fucking point. He could see why Captain Cautious had lost his rag with her. He was going to teach the racist cunt a lesson of his own.

* * *

Kelly feels certain Rex is going to find drugs on this thug. The guy keeps talking to her as the dog sniffs. He keeps messing nervously with his Midnight style golden jewellery, the sunlight shining off the medallion into Kelly’s face, trying to distract her, making her lose track of what he’s saying, until she just zones him out altogether.

Officer Rex soon signals he smells drugs in the trunk, and Officer Kwan goes to arrest the guy. “No, no no” the big Black thug explains backing away. “You don’t understand. He isn’t smelling drugs, just some cooking herbs. It’s well documented that police sniffer dogs can’t smell properly if they are too horny. Your colleague here just needs release to do his job correctly. I expect you need to give him a blowjob.”

Kelly tries to think about what the guy has just said to her. Something seems off, but the harder she tries to think about it, the more Officer Kwan finds she is slowly starting to nod her head in agreement. The Midnight wannabe is of course right, she needs to give her police dog a blowjob, to get his horniness down, so he can sniff out the drugs, and she can make the arrest.

So that’s exactly what she does. Right on the side of the road shielded by the two cars, she squats down and sucks Rex off like it’s part of her job.

The oddly shaped red rocket dog cock is different of course compared to when she is administering speeding fine blowjobs. Generally a bit smaller, maybe sweeter in taste, but certainly much more vigorous. She is able to get two fingers behind the bulbous dog knot, helping keep the canine cock level as her lips work back and forth taking it into her mouth.

At first she mistakes the constant little spurts of dog sperm into her mouth as Rex cumming, not realising it is just a dog’s natural flow of lubricating pre-cum. Kelly is certainly left in no doubt when the dog really does cum, his huge salty warm load overwhelming her mouth, so much more than any speeding fine she has ever collected. She struggles to swallow it all, some spilling down the front of her uniform, leaving a stain she will have to wash out later.

But she has done her duty. Assisted a colleague. Ensured Rex has had the release he needed to do his job properly.

* * *

Midnight had stood back, taking a few pics on his phone, as Officer Kwan assisted her partner, ever more glistening ropes of doggie pre-cum decorating her face as she sucked. He knew Mike would be amused to see what new adventure their enslaved little racist traffic cop was enjoying now.

He didn’t know if their powers even affected animals. It had never been an issue before. But judging from the perfect performance Rex was suddenly putting in, he suspected the dog might well be picking up on the sexual requirements of the situation in some way.

* * *

Once the obedient Rex had cum in Kelly’s mouth, and was fit for duty again, she continues their search of the suspect’s car.

The dog quickly gets really agitated again, signalling something suspicious under the front passenger seat. Officer Kwan pulls out some little bags with powders and leaves. This time she’s sure she’s got the big Black thug bang to rights.

But he smoothly moves in to explain it again. Just more herbs and flowers. Her K9 partner must still be mistaken, still too pent up to carry out his job correctly. It’s so frustrating. Kelly wants to make an arrest, but that damn medallion keeps glinting in her eyes, and she needs Rex to be able to do his job properly.

Of course, she agrees with the man, he makes total sense. She needs to take off her pants and let the dog fuck her. Help her colleague get the release he still so obviously needs. So she takes her pants off and kneels, helping her doggy partner mount and fuck her.

Although this is strictly a professional situation, Kelly hasn’t had any cock inside her, in her personal life, for many years. She is startled by the relentless jackhammer vigour of her K9 lover, his voluminous lubricating pre-cum mixing with her own pussy juices to make her cunt so very wet.

While Officer Kwan is being fucked doggy style, literally, the powerful Black man pulls his huge Big Black Cock out and puts it in front of her mouth. “Well, as long as you’re delaying me, while you deal with your partner here, I think the least you can do is suck me off too” he tells her.

Kelly nods in agreement, a moan cut-off midway, as the Big Black Cock is thrust down her throat. And while she sucks his cock, and the dog continues to plough her cunt, he pulls his medallion off his neck and swings it directly in front of her eyes.

In a near mindless state of hypnotic ecstasy, Kelly barely even notices the Black Master explaining some more things to her as she sucks and fucks. She loves sex and blowjobs with her dog. She will make time to do this with her dog every day, somewhere she isn’t likely to be caught. The only thing she likes more than dog cock is Big Black Cock.

As he speaks, she nods her head around his impressive Big Black Cock, his words deeply embedding themselves in her mind. And finally, with her pussy full of dog sperm and her belly full of superior Black cum, she decides to let the guy go with a warning.

* * *

But since she has wasted her Black Master’s time, he asks a favour of his new dog whore.

She should deliver some packages of white powder and leaves to various places around the area for him, and collect some money.

Kelly puts his contact into her phone under ‘Master’, and the little police slut salutes as she takes his packages and promises to do as he commands of her.