The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everyone in it is 18+ and everyone outside should be as well. There is a two-week interval between the end of “New Directions” and the present-day parts of this story. I glossed over the interval because the only thing of note is the Halloween party, and that is relevant more for side characters (Eleanor loses her virginity and Monique’s boyfriend Louis is introduced) than David and Kelly. I’ll add the party as a bonus story in the future.

Spellbinders Saga

By Arthur N. Owen

Volume II: Double or Nothing, Chapter 1: A Hunting We Will Go

MC MD MF FF FD

David Wilson contemplated how much his life had changed in the last two weeks. Kelly Stone was now his girlfriend, which the whole campus knew. She was also his student in hypnosis and subordinate in thrall accumulation which no one knew except them and Malcolm (well, everyone else who knew forgot immediately afterwards). Balancing those three relationships with the same woman was an act worthy of Cirque Du Soleil.

Kelly’s sexual appetite was insatiable. David believed it was more gluttonous than lustful some days. In the last twelve days, he had sex with Kelly nine times (and knew that some other Tau had eaten her out on the remaining three) and two clients, Regina (three times) and Kat and Beth had joined their bed as well. There had been two significant points of contention during that time period.

The first was that Kelly had insisted that her roommate, Monique, be David’s client the night after the sorority meeting/orgy. Since Monique was here on a need-based scholarship and was his girlfriend’s closest friend on campus, David was convinced to help her pro bono. Combined with the fact that she had already been enthralled, this situation benefited neither of his jobs. Kelly wouldn’t even let him sleep with Monique, since she regarded her almost as close as her sisters, and they had a pact to leave each other’s family alone without consent. Otherwise, the session went normally. Monique’s issues stemmed from imposter syndrome. As a poor first-generation American, and the only second in her family to go to college (her older sister had been the first) she had difficulty believing she belonged at Berkeley, let alone in the exclusive Tau Nu Alpha sorority. David (with some help from Kelly) showed her that she was smart enough to be at Berkeley and attractive enough to be in Tau Nu Alpha, and that she did deserve the good life she had.

David considered that what he had done for Monique was a favor worthy of a special sexual recompense. “You can’t argue that you’re pulling a BIG string on this one” he told Kelly after Monique had left (she agreed to cut her session short so they could have some time together, as she wasn’t paying anyway).

“Hard to argue that one.” conceded Kelly. “What did you have in mind?”

David pulled a quarter out of his pocket. “Whatever side it lands on, that’s where this” he said pointing to his penis “is going to end up.“

Kelly understood that heads meant a blowjob and tails meant anal. “Please be heads, Pleasebeheads, Pleasebeheads” she said, crossing both her fingers as the coin went airborne.

The coin landed heads. Kelly sighed and opened her boyfriend’s fly, followed by her mouth. David mentioned he could program her to make it taste better, but Kelly shook her head, fearing this situation becoming normalized. Kelly had only ever given one blowjob before now, so she did relatively poorly in David’s opinion. However, she was reluctant whereas everyone who had performed on him before (except Eleanor) had been programmed to perform well (and Eleanor was a natural). David came after only four minutes, and Kelly was unable to swallow or deep throat him, but he considered the fact that she did it at all to be a victory.

Kelly had proven to be a very quick study in terms of hypnosis, though all David would allow her to practice on were his tutoring clients (so he could take over if she botched it). After she was able to succeed with the earlier Friday client without him giving a word of advice, he allowed her to “celebrate” with a four-way involving Kat and Beth after catching that cute couple at dinner (the second client had luckily cancelled, leaving their night free). Since Kelly could orgasm naturally, unlike Regina, the whole event would go a lot better for everyone involved. They had the event in Kat and Beth’s dorm room, which was a double with the beds pushed together, so there was room for everyone. Kelly complained a little bit that a man and a woman could achieve more positions than two women could, but David noticed that Kelly did a lot of sarcastic complaining. Kat and Beth had a solution to try to tip the balance.

Beth, who at the moment was paired with Kelly said “Put my nipple.”

Kat finished “In your OH pussy!", Kat was interrupted by David’s thrust causing her to orgasm.

“If you say so,” said Kelly. The nipple had long been hardened (this was their third partnering so far) and inserted it with her right hand while fingering Beth with her left. She was quickly able to hit pay dirt with both pussies as evidenced by her and Beth’s simultaneous screams. “Wow, so that’s what tit-fucking feels like. I’ll have to try it again sometime!“

“Sometime is now.” said David. “You have to fuck her other nipple now, and both of Kat’s, plus each of them gets to use both of yours. You know the only way I can reconcile using both halves of another couple is to make sure that they get an equal amount of pleasure.“

Kat said “We are aware and.”

Beth said “We appreciate it.”

Kelly said, faking annoyance. “Fine. I’ll do it. You don’t have to yell at me.” She then switched to her mischievous tone. “I’ll be doing plenty of yelling anyway!“

Beth said “I think that.”

Kat said “We all will.”

David said “No argument there.”

And so they did. Kelly fucked and licked every part of the pair she could while David got those she couldn’t, and an orgasmically good time was had by all (though only half of them would remember it). David decided to finish with Kelly while letting Kat and Beth go at each other. He even allowed her the Orgasm Function to show that while he wouldn’t play favorites between the two of them, he put Kelly above them both.

As with the previous four-way, Kat and Beth were programmed to edit out the presence of David and Kelly. Since the event took place in their own room anyway, this was easier than last time. They left the very happy couple deep in love and deep in each other when they would awaken and went back to David’s room. This was when the trouble started.

“That was almost as good as the sorority sexfest!” gushed Kelly. “I can’t wait to play with them again!”

“Unfortunately, you’re going to have to wait.” said David. “We can’t use them more than once a month.”

“Why? I thought the only restriction was lack of evidence.”

“In their case, a different kind of evidence is involved. Lesbians do not need birth control. The only supply they have is what they had left before Malcolm bound them together, which dwindles every time a man joins them in bed.”

“If you’re the only man who will for the foreseeable future, I don’t see a problem.“

“The problem is, even if aren’t aware that they take it, they WILL be aware when it runs out. There is NO WAY we can get Kat and Beth to refill a prescription that they themselves would not need without them knowing about it!. The expense, the records at their doctors, insurance providers and the pharmacy, the fact that they ran out of a drug they weren’t even taking anymore! This is evidence that not even MALCOLM could hypnotically handwave away!” David didn’t mean to sound angry, but he knew that the naturally rebellious Kelly was always looking for ways to bend rules.

Kelly sighed. “Fine, I get it. They’re an occasional treat, not a staple in my diet. You don’t have to get mean about it!”

David said, “You keep forgetting, I’m the good cop. Malcolm would agree with me, but since he never wanted you like this in the first place, he’d probably crack you.“

Kelly groaned with aggravation. “This is why most jobs prohibit dating your boss. The line gets too blurry.”

David responded. “While you are not wrong, our jobs and our relationship are more intertwined than most, so the issues would be magnified.“

“Ironically, if I wasn’t dating you I, I wouldn’t have gotten this gig. On the other hand, if I wasn’t dating you, I wouldn’t have even known about it.” By this time, they were back at David’s door, waving to Regina. This time David had filed the necessary paperwork, so neither she nor Hogan had any issues with Kelly’s presence. Kelly said “Not tonight, I’ve had my fill.“

David said, surprised “Not that I’m not done for tonight too, but I didn’t think that was possible for you!“

Kelly explained “I get turned off by you asserting your authority over me too much. You can sleep with Girlfriend Kelly whenever you want and sleeping with Asset Kelly is part of your job, but Hypno Student Kelly is not hot for teacher and never will be if he belittles her that much.“

David’s rebuttal was “Boyfriend David loves you too and Hypno Teacher David appreciates the feedback. However, Boss David has to be controlling on you on the outside because you object so much to control on the inside. Malcolm is the same way with me. “Some days I wonder if he had the right idea about your freedom...“

Kelly looked at him with impotent rage. “YOU WOULDN’T!” she shouted.

“Relax, I’m kidding.” David paused just long enough for Kelly to look relieved before he said. “THIS time. Have fun sleeping on the floor.“

“Am I sleeping on the floor as punishment for complaining?”

“No. You’re sleeping on the floor because unless we cuddle, which you are clearly not interested in doing tonight, the bed only fits one person, and it’s my room.“

“Leave it to you to throw a woman willing to fuck you out of bed. Fine. Apology accepted. Let’s share the bed.” said Kelly.

“I think you were the one who needed to apologize, but I’m too tired to care.” said David, undressing. “We’ll need our rest for tomorrow.“

“No kidding.” agreed Kelly “I’ve been prepping all week for the Great Hypno Hunt!”

Kelly had indeed been preparing for tomorrow’s hunt all week long. The day after the orgy at the Tau Nu Alpha house, David had showed her his “hunting blind” inside the mall. Kelly had come up with the idea to turn it into a fake unsanctioned dressing room. During hours when the regular dressing rooms were overbooked (I.e.: most of them on weekends), she could lure girls into their clutches for enthrallment. While no one would trust David if he made that kind of offer, Kelly, with her pretty looks and short stature making her look younger and more innocent, was another story. They had spent the week building their illicit dressing room. A gym mat for bare feet and rolling bodies, a pair of stools, a used coat rack to place clothing on, and finally a large mirror, assembled piecemeal from broken and smaller ones completed the facade.

Kelly’s plan worked well, and made David reevaluate every issue he’d had with her. While he had taken six hours to accumulate three thralls working alone, with Kelly’s assistance they picked up a dozen girls in four hours! A sequined sundress they had purchased which Kelly dubbed the “decoy dress” made Kelly herself into a hypnotic focus. While Kelly figured out all of the basics of hypnosis, the part she excelled at most was focal points. Her long history of athletics and dance gave her strong instincts as to precisely what movements would be impossible to ignore. Between seeing Kelly’s movements and hearing David’s induction, no would-be thrall had stood a chance, and they were dropping them in groups of two and three with ease. In order to keep the girls’ stories straight, David allowed them to actually use the blind as a dressing room (though they wouldn’t remember doing so) but programmed them to return what did not fit the following day.

At the end of the hunting trip as they walked back to campus, David complimented Kelly on how much better and easier the task had been with her help. Kelly explained that her maternal grandfather (who she referred to affectionately as “Big Ben”) had taken her and her sisters hunting several times as children. Rebecca, Big Ben’s wife and his eldest granddaughter’s namesake, had died in childbirth with Eliza, and she was his whole world after that. After Eliza died, the old man’s whole world became her daughters, and would take them to his place near the forested border between California and Oregon whenever he got the chance. “I’m jealous as hell!” said David.” My maternal grandpa lived in New York, so I could count the times I saw him before he died on one hand.“

“What about the other one?” asked Kelly.

“Steven and I saw him ONCE, on his deathbed, and he and my dad fought the whole time.” answered David. “They hated each other, but I won’t tell you why because we haven’t been together long enough.“

“That’s fair.” she said. “You can tell me when you think we’re ready.”

Despite having their way with half of the new thralls over the course of the day, Kelly was still ready for another go after dinner. As luck would have it, they met Regina on the way back from the dining hall. “Any plans for Halloween tomorrow?” asked Kelly.

“No, that holiday is too childish for my tastes.” said Regina. “Children get loaded with sugar and become vandals, women dress as scantily as possible and men just go to look at said scantily clad women. It’s become nothing but meaningless debauchery.”

David said. “Kelly and I are going to Tau Nu Alpha’s Halloween party.” as they entered the elevator.

“Oh. Well, have a good time.” said Regina.

A mischievous smile crept across Kelly’s face as she said. “You should know all about good times, Red, since you are one. Something I can vouch for from multiple experiences.“

Regina’s face turned to shock and anger, but before she could tell Kelly off, David quickly said “R.A., Relax Absolutely!” and the only expression on her face was the familiar one of mindless bliss.

“Ready to Accommodate!”

“Regina, this is Kelly.”

“Hi, Kelly!”

Why did you make me do that?” asked David in a mildly irritated tone.

“Because you should have done it anyway.” said Kelly. “It’s been a week and we didn’t drop her yesterday and won’t get a chance tomorrow.”

“No it hasn’t!” countered David. “You made me put her under on Wednesday because the client had a boyfriend and you were bored and aroused!”

“Yes, the last time I was in the wonderful relaxed state was only three days ago.” added Regina. “I could recite the time interval in hours, minutes seconds or a combination thereof if asked to.”

“Oh, right!” said Kelly, feigning embarrassment. “My bad. We fucked so many times this week, they’ve blurred together! Well, since we’ve already got the dish prepared, we might as well enjoy it!“

“You’ve really done a 180 on her since you learned her condition wasn’t my fault.” accused David.

“I still feel sorry for what Malcolm did to her, and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, but there’s nothing we can do about it except enjoy the effects.” Kelly explained. “Speaking of effects, will she really go bonkers if you don’t put her under often enough?“

“Yes, I’ve seen it happen firsthand.” answered David. “It’s how I got in good with Schrieber, Regina had gone to see her about the withdrawal symptoms, but they were so bad by then that only I could fix things.“

Regina chimed in. “My parents were visiting the previous weekend so Master had no chance to bring me to the wonderful relaxed state, and they were constantly pointing out all of the things that Master would have me ignore, making it even worse.”

Kelly rolled her eyes. “Thanks for clearing that up. Yes or no on the fucking?”

“It does not matter what my answer is. The pleasure I get from obeying Master’s commands outweighs any other concerns.” said Regina.

“So, with my vote as ‘Yes’ and Regina’s identical to yours, you decide it, David!”

David grinned. “Guess it’s unanimous, then.”

Kelly said, “Good, but don’t forget to put fixed licks in. I wanna eat her out for a change!” While Kelly preferred to receive cunninglingus more than give it out, she would never shirk during a sixty-nine (or the game of Fuck Fuck Goose which David had called “A trillion minus 1” because that is twelve consecutive nines). She was also willing if the other woman was hot enough, and Regina was unquestionably the hottest woman that Kelly knew. Kelly simply had not done it with Regina before since it would have been wasted effort because, up until now, Regina couldn’t be licked to orgasm.

David said. “Will do. Regina, you will orgasm on every fifteenth lick of your pussy. Reciprocals are still in effect. Understand?”

“Yes, Master!”

“Okay, then go to your room, remove your clothes and await your Master and Mistress, which Kelly now is until you leave the wonderful relaxed state!”

“Yes, Master and Mistress!”

David turned to Kelly and kissed her. “Doublemint. Happy now?”

Kelly smirked again. “Absolutely, but not as happy as she’s going to be!” and followed the hypnotized hottie home.

As David thrust into her, Kelly licked Regina’s nether regions in every direction she could, bringing the writhing redhead to two orgasms before David initiated her first. “She tastes almost as good as she looks!”

“Glad you think so” said David. “You don’t get to switch with her until I come.“

“Regina” Kelly said, “Squeeze your tits in time with my licking.”

“Yes, Mistress!” This tactic worked perfectly, as Regina’s luscious bosom was impossible for David to look away from while she was playing with it. The sight quickly aroused him enough to orgasm, triggering another one in Kelly and reaching the magic number for Regina. “Now that Master has achieved orgasm, may I switch places with Mistress and eat her pussy to orgasm?”

“God” said Kelly. “She asked permission to perform orally? That’s the ultimate gesture of submission. I’m embarrassed for her, and it’s ME she wants to go at!”

“Master and Mistress’s pleasure represents pleasure for me as well. This is true because I orgasm whenever I make someone else orgasm.” said Regina blankly.

“Translation: She’s internalized the reciprocal orgasms as reward for obedience.” said David.

“She sees it as getting literal pleasure from following our commands, instead of figuratively.“

“No matter how many loopholes you put in, her pleasure is still completely outside her control!” countered Kelly.

“Like you said, ‘there’s nothing we can do about it except enjoy the effects’.”

“Hard to argue that one, especially since I made the argument!” With that, Kelly piked her legs and curled out of her position, so Regina could replace her in the center. After Kelly sat back down on Regina’s face, they resumed. Things went the same way as the last three times after that, so you can use your imagination for the next part...

The next night was the sorority’s Halloween party. Other than that, the rest of the week passed without incident (except for when Kelly got bored when she stayed for a client that David wouldn’t touch and she had to “settle” for another 3-way with Regina). Friday was Veterans’ Day so classes were cancelled. This mattered little to David and Kelly, as neither had a Friday class that semester anyway. What did matter was the holiday-based sales at the mall, combined with the day off, created an ideal hunting situation.

It wasn’t even noon yet, but Kelly had found a trio of girls at the GAP and had convinced them to use “her” exclusive dressing room. She and David had realized the previous week that, for their purposes, the blind could only fit five people at a time including themselves, so Kelly decided to stick with two or three targets at once. This was the fourth trio she had found that morning, as a clerk had mentioned the wait for the store’s own dressing rooms was almost an hour.

The moment the group had crossed the threshold where they couldn’t be seen from outside the blind, Kelly went to work. She started swaying back and forth, using the mirrors to multiply the effects of the dress’s sequins. All three of them were unable to look away and David moved from his stool to stand behind them, so they all could hear him speak (he took care to look away from his girlfriend and towards the future thralls). “Doesn’t she look happy?” he said. “She’s happy, carefree, and very relaxed. She’s so relaxed she makes everyone who watches her relaxed as well. You girls are watching her, so you’re feeling relaxed right now, aren’t you?”

“Relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxed” said the trio in near unison.

“Yes you are relaxed. Relaxing more and more by the moment as you watch Kelly move back and forth and show the pretty sparkles. Not a care in your minds, just watching the pretty sparkles and dancing and relaxing every part of your bodies. Doesn’t that feel good?”

“Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeels Goooooooooooood”

“Well, you’re all so relaxed and it feels so good that you can just close your eyes and relax totally and completely and it will feel wonderful. Relax completely when I snap my fingers, girls. Relax completely...” David brought his hand up to snap. “NOW!” He snapped his fingers and all three girls went under, eyes slamming shut, bodies slumping, minds emptying. “Three out.” he said.

Kelly, smirking at the trio’s total helplessness, said. “Switch sides.” Now came the bureaucratic portion of enthrallment. David sat down and pulled out his tablet. He called the girls to him, one at a time, to take down their information and put the preliminary programming in. Meanwhile, Kelly bade the other two to strip to their underwear so she could take the requisite pictures of their sexy bodies. As normally happened, Kelly’s task was finished long before David’s. While she occasionally had a new thrall eat her out, none of this batch had any experience with it so she didn’t bother. After David sent the first girl back, Kelly had her strip and took her pictures. Kelly then had the girl model the clothing she had brought in, determine whether she liked it or not, have her redress and leave. The girls were programmed to forget everything that had occurred once they had reached the other side of the fountain and not return anything they didn’t want until the following day. Kelly’s part was done after the first girl left, and both she and David knew it. They wanted to collect a baker’s dozen today and this trio made twelve. “I’m gonna go find number thirteen. Jury’s out whether she’ll be lucky or not.“

“I’d say that I’ll finish here, but you knew that already.” responded David.

Kelly went to clothing stores to find groups of girls, but for single targets, the public bathroom was more lucrative. Sure enough, she spotted a good potential target drinking from a water fountain. The beautiful woman looked to be about twenty, and of Middle Eastern ethnicity. Her long black hair was tied in a ponytail, nearly to her waist. She was a little bit on the heavy side, but it made her body look more curvy, particularly on her hips. Kelly noticed a small amount of sweat on her and that she was drinking like she was back in the desert of her ancestors. “Good, she looks tired, that’ll help” Kelly thought.

Along with the decoy dress, David and Kelly had bought her a large cubic zirconia ring with a blue tint. Jewelry always made an effective focus, Kelly thought, while looking completely innocent when not in use. She guessed that was why Malcolm peddled so much of it. She approached the parched girl, in such a way that any onlooker would assume she was just asking her to move so she could drink. “Boy, you’re thirsty.” she said.

The girl paused to respond, “Yes, my dance class took a lot out of me.”

A mischievous smile crossed Kelly’s mouth as she brought her ring to bear. “I can tell.” she said, starting to move her hand with the ring back and forth, reflecting light into the target’s lovely face. “You look very tired, all that dancing must have been exhausting.” The girl’s beautiful brown eyes tracked the ring back and forth, and were already looking a little bit glazed. “The dance class did take its toll, I can tell how tired you are. You must be sooooo tired, every part of your body ready to just give in to that exhausted feeling and take a well-earned rest.” Her eyes were now fully glazed and were blinking often, with each blink heavier than the last, though they were still glued to the ring. “Wow, you look more tired than ever.” Kelly continued.

“More...tired...than...ever” repeated her victim-to-be, almost at a whisper. Her eyes were now barely open, yet still unable to look away from the sparkling ring.

“Yes, more tired than ever. You look so tired, so very very tired, that you could, and would, go to sleep at any moment.” Kelly moved her hand in a circle, fingers going into a snapping position, eyes sparkling with anticipation. “And I bet you’d be just fine with that, since all you want to do...is...” Kelly snapped her fingers. “Sleep!“

The snap pushed the drained dancer over the edge and into a trance. Her eyes fluttered the rest of the way closed and her head slumped over, but Kelly caught her before it landed in the fountain. Grinning at her accomplishment (this was the first person she had hypnotized without any help from David, not even subliminal programming), Kelly pulled her new puppet away from the fountain (and the public) so she could finish the job. “Listen carefully...” she said, grinning even wider.

David had just sent the last of the three girls away when Kelly came back with the blank-faced beauty in tow. “Meet Salome.” she said, pointing to her conquest. “Found her at the water fountain, all anyone saw was me asking her to stop hogging it. Lucky number thirteen. Lucky because we’re done for the day.”

“Not as lucky as you thought.” said David. “Counting her, we’re still at twelve. I had to throw one of the last batch back.”

“But Blonde Bethany said her birthday was last week!“

“Yes. Her seventeenth.“

“I guess we won’t be heading back right after lunch.” said Kelly, though not dejected at all-she had quickly grown to love hypnotic hunting, and was thrilled to do it a little longer. “At least Salome here is going to cheer you up right quick.” She pointed at David “Salome, we have arrived at the sultan’s chamber and there is His Excellency. Show him how honest your hips are.“

Salome’s pretty face lit up, a dreamy smile forming. She pulled off her shirt, revealing a sexy sports bra containing C cups. “Of course, Mistress. Nothing would please me more.” she said excitedly. She started moving in time with a rhythm in her mind and belly dancing right over to David, who couldn’t take his eyes off her sensual movements.

“She just got out of a dance class. Guess what kind.” snarked Kelly. “The whole harem thing was already a fantasy of hers. I just had to convince her that this was a wonderful, consequence-free dream and her own desires did the rest!“

“Well done, both of you.” said David. “My only complaint is the trigger. It doesn’t matter how honest her hips are, I’m not going to disagree with them!“

“Yeah, yeah.” said Kelly. “Monique listens to Wyclef Jean all the time and that song is one of the few by him I can tolerate, so it was stuck in my head. This is why I let you do all the programming and pick triggers!” Kelly had mastered short-term hypnosis, but long-term programming was not her strong suit.

“I wouldn’t say that’s a bad song, just not a relevant one,” By this time, Salome was practically on top of David, grinding him through their pants. It was starting to become more of a lap dance than a belly dance.

Kelly clapped her hands twice. “That will do, Salome. The sultan and I are very pleased with your performance.”

David said “Yes we are.”

“Thank you, Mistress and Majesty. It pleases me to please you.” said the befuddled belly dancer, getting off David and bowing.

Kelly smiled even more mischievously. “Now take off your clothes and let’s see how well you dance horizontally!“

“Yes, Mistress”

The harem fantasy eliminated any hangups Salome had on lesbian sex, so she willingly (and skillfully) ate Kelly out while David, the “sultan” took her pussy. When the three-way (which David jokingly referred to as a “Salome Sandwich” because she had been in the middle) was over, David finished her dossier (Kelly had gotten pictures of the belly dancing) and had her leave with the trigger “Salome, Sa-low Mind.” When he and Kelly were alone, he gave her an evaluation. “Salome was an absolutely wonderful find and you gave her enough programming by yourself so she could get here for me to finish the job. A little reckless hypnotizing her by the water fountain, but I’ll say A minus. Great work for your first solo attempt in the field.“

“I got lucky” said Kelly humbly but happily. “She had just finished a dance class and was too tired to stop me. Having a submissive fantasy ready to work with didn’t hurt either.”

“That just shows how good you are at profiling on the fly.” said David. He brought her in for a hug and a light kiss. “I’m very proud of you, as your boss, boyfriend and teacher. Lunch is on me, but I gotta hit the bathroom first.”

“I always thought that was a myth.” remarked Kelly.

“Unfortunately, no.”

“Oh, well. I’ll get us a table.” Kelly slipped out of her boyfriend’s arms, and they parted ways as they left the blind. Kelly was fifty feet from the food court when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

Bonjour, Parkour soror!” said a familiar voice. Kelly turned to see the one person who would ever call her “Parkour sister”, Monique. “Didn’t think I’d see you without your copain.“

Au contraire” said Kelly. “David’s here, he’s taking care of business while I get us a table.“

“For us, it was the reverse.” said Monique. “Louis is getting a table while I was at toilette.” Louis “The Dolphin” Lafayette was the star of Berkeley’s swim team and Monique’s boyfriend as of nine days ago. Kelly believed they were moving too fast, but she couldn’t say anything because her own relationship was only five days older. Monique, brimming with confidence after her tutoring session, had chatted up the swim star the following day and they had instantly clicked. Louis was from New Orleans, so as two of the few people on campus who spoke fluent Creole (Louis, like Monique, was also fluent in French and a few other languages), it was like they had their own secret code.

“Louis broke two more state records at Monday’s meet, and gave the Bears la victoire again, so we are celebrating.” Monique went on. “You and David should join us!“

“Let me call David and then oui.” said Kelly. “Speaking of celebrations, did your sister set a date yet?” Gabrielle, Monique’s older sister, had gotten engaged shortly before the semester started.

Oui, she did. The weekend before Noël (Kelly knew that meant Christmas). Gabby said that her fiancée plans to have the entire ceiling of their honeymoon suite covered in mistletoe.“

“Ooh, sounds exciting!” said Kelly.

“I know. Louis was excited too, when I asked him to be my plus one!”

Kelly kept smiling, but on the inside her jaw had hit the floor. The Dolphin had had a reputation as a player. However, shortly before he started dating Monique, he had an epiphany and broke it off with all of the women he was with. Kelly had a suspicion about the source of said epiphany-her boyfriend (albeit not at the time). Louis was at Berkeley on an athletic scholarship, which he was dependent on to afford tuition and it was dependent on maintaining a certain GPA. The previous semester, Louis had been in danger of slipping below the eligibility level, so he booked a tutoring appointment with David as soon as the next semester began. David had helped him place as much focus on schoolwork as he did on swimming, and by Columbus Day, Louis was no longer in danger of losing eligibility. David claimed no direct responsibility for Louis ending his womanizing ways, but Kelly suspected that the singlemindedness of hypnotically enhanced focus meant that he could no longer handle so many women. Kelly had her phone out as soon as Monique had invited them and was calling David now.

“Hi, honey, I need another favor.” Kelly whispered into the phone.

“Is it Monique-related?” asked David.

“I guess so. She’s here and invited us to lunch with her and Louis. The Dolphin led the swim team to victory yet again.“

“I’d be more surprised if he didn’t. What’s the problem?“

“She also invited him to her sister’s wedding next month. We both know the Dolphin’s reputation. I couldn’t live with myself if Monique got hurt and there was something I could have done to prevent it...“

“I don’t care how much you care about Monique, I am not altering Louis’s feelings towards her!” David sounded mad she’d even ask.“

“I know you won’t do that.” said Kelly. “You made that very clear when I learned they were dating. But are you willing to peek in his head and find out what those feelings are? That way, if Monique stands to get hurt, I can head her off.“

David knew Kelly would never let this go if he refused and the worst happened. “Fine. Where’s the lucky guy?“

“Already at the food court. I’d be there too if I didn’t run into Monique.”

“If she’s already with you, just keep her busy for ten minutes while I work. I hope you remember her trigger.”

Please.” said Kelly. “I remember every Tau trigger. The girls are my boredom busters, after all.” She hung up and turned to her friend. “Okay, David knows we’re eating together. He’s on his way.“

Tre bien! Allez!” said Monique excitedly.

“Not yet, mon ami.” said Kelly. “Monique, la sieste” Kelly already knew the trigger translated to “Nap time”

Monique responded normally, shutting her eyes and relaxing her posture. ”Je dors profound” she responded, which means “I sleep deeply”. If it were anyone else they had enthralled, Kelly would have dragged her back to the blind and had the girl consume an “appetizer” from her pussy to pass the time. Monique was one of the prettiest Black women Kelly had ever met, and while she did not swing that way while awake, she had participated in the orgy with no complaints (Kelly was not sure if she and Monique had specifically done anything together, and since so much had happened that night and only she and David actually remembered it, she’d probably never know). However, the idea of doing anything with Monique was as appealing to Kelly as doing something with one of her sisters.

Since Kelly had no desire to sample Monique, and a hypnotic interrogation was pointless with someone who already told her everything, there really wasn’t anything to do with her entranced friend. “I should have realized what would happen with Monique while David is grilling Louis.” thought Kelly. “Can’t be mad at him for something I begged him to do, though.“

Louis was nearly six feet tall, so it wasn’t hard for David to spot him at the sushi stand. “Hey, Dolphin.” David said. Louis, hearing his nickname, did an imitation of that animal (he also did this as a victory cry whenever he won a swim race).

“Good to see you, David. Can’t say merci enough for your help. I might not even still be at Berkeley if it weren’t for you.” said Louis.

“I keep telling people that they had the tools the whole time, I just helped them see it.” responded David. This was true-he always gave such modest responses whenever a former client thanked him. “Our girls met up, they decided we’re eating together.“

C’est bon!” said Louis. “What are you having?“

“Actually, I should get what Kelly wants first.”

“How chivalrous. What does she want?”

“Your intentions towards her best friend.” said David. “Dolphin Dives Deeply.”

“Glug glug, dive down.” intoned Louis, slumping over. Even with his head hitting his chest, the tall, lanky swimmer towered over David.

“Louis, can you hear me.” asked David.

Oui, monsieur.” answered Louis, who had regressed into French.

“Please speak English, Louis.”

“Yes, sir.”

“How do you feel about Monique?”

Magnifique with Monique, I feel like a new and improved person by being with her.“

“Please elaborate.”

“I know we’ve been dating less than a fortnight, but I’ve never felt this way about anyone before her. I don’t know for certain that it is amour, but it’s more likely to be than not!“

“What thoughts went through your head when she mentioned her sister’s wedding?”

“Relief. I wasn’t sure if she felt the same way, or even close to it, until then. But if she is willing to present me as her copain to her entire family under such important circumstances, well, the answer’s self evident, non?” Louis was smiling ear to ear now. His thinking about Monique in trance brought him as much joy as when Eleanor thought of James in trance. “Which is why I’m taking her to meet my family for New Year’s.“

David could tell that Louis was checking all of the boxes Kelly (and Monique, if she were aware) wanted him to. “Why is that important?”

Louis explained. “Several reasons. Premiere, nowhere celebrates like my home, the Big Easy. Deuxième, she’s introducing me to her kin, so I must do the same. Troisième, and most important, Papa told me more times than I can count, ‘If you don’t see yourself marrying her, don’t see us meeting her.’“

David knew Kelly would be thrilled at Louis’s responses. He sent her a text message: “Dolphin emoji (several Heart emojis) Monique. Session over. Lunchtime.” and turned back to the spellbound swimmer. “Louis, you will awaken when I snap my fingers. You will not remember anything I asked you about your relationship with Monique. Instead, you will remember...” David looked around and saw a Popeye’s Chicken right behind Louis. “...that I wanted to order from Popeye’s and you were expressing your opinion about that.” According to Monique (via Kelly), Louis had a tendency to rant about how inauthentic and poor quality the cuisine from Popeye’s was, so he’d assume this to be what occurred.

David snapped his fingers. Louis’s eyes snapped open and, as predicted, continued the diatribe he thought had already begun. ”Non, non, David!.” he said. “That is torture for your tongue and an insult to my home. Compared to what my gran-mere cooks, you’d be eating garbage!” Louis went on until David interrupted him when he saw their girlfriends enter the food court. David had wanted Popeye’s fried chicken, but he would let Louis have the victory and eat elsewhere. He’d earned the deference anyway, having passed Kelly’s test with flying colors (albeit unaware said test occurred).

Lunch went without incident, though not without PDAs from both couples. They parted ways after the meal and David and Kelly walked back to the blind. Kelly asked. “You’ve read me in on every girl in your power, even Kat and Beth, but not Regina. I know it says you can’t in the welcome packet, but why can’t you?“

David explained. “In order to change programming, the subject has to be taken deeper than they had gone when the programming was put in. Even deeper if it’s not the same person. The trouble with taking someone too deep is that there is so much less resistance that you run the risk of fundamentally changing them by accident. Malcolm deals in much greater trance depth than I am willing to risk reaching, particularly in regard to Regina. That’s why I can’t read you in on her. Only Malcolm could, but he never will.“

“But why did he take her that far?“

“Three reasons, best I can tell. First, Regina is an asset, and assets represent significant investment of time on Malcolm’s part. The additional depth acts as a security measure. Second, Malcolm didn’t hypnotize me like he does literally everyone else in his employ, so he didn’t trust me yet. He wanted to make sure that I couldn’t use Regina against him. Third, and I consider most important, she was in the wrong place at the wrong time with the right look and he went overboard when he was claiming her.“

“’I fucked her brains out because she was too hot not to, Your Honor.’” said Kelly sarcastically. “That’s the most horrible excuse ever. Can you actually fuck someone’s brains out?“

“In a manner of speaking.” said David. “If you program a fundamental change in someone’s mind to be triggered by an orgasm, then when you make said orgasm occur you have fucked their brains out.” He then spotted who he thought was a former client of his. “Is that Karen O’Malley?“

Karen was a beautiful ginger girl, with green eyes, curly red hair and freckles, as was the woman David saw. Kelly had a science class with her the previous semester, and noticed that her performance drastically improved between late March and mid-April. Kelly had suspected, and now knew, that this change was David’s doing. “I don’t think so.” Kelly said. “Yes, she looks a lot like Karen, but so would any other ginger girl of similar age.“

“I’ve seen every inch of that body, it’s her.” argued David.

“I had a class with her two days ago. Her hair was three inches shorter than the girl we see now. Therefore, it can’t be her.” countered Kelly.

“Well, there’s only one way to settle this.” said David, and walked towards the girl in question, Kelly right behind him. When they reached her he asked. “Are you Karen O’Malley?“

The girl giggled. “If I had a dollar for every time I was mistaken for her, or she for me... I’m Sharon O’Malley. Karen is my twin sister, who I’m visiting during the long weekend.“

“I’d say we mistook you for someone else, but you’ve probably heard that a million times, haven’t you?” joked Kelly.

“More, if you count when it happened to her.” said Sharon. “If you’re looking for Karen, she just went to the ladies’ room.” At this, David put his hands behind his back and signaled Kelly to go.

Kelly interpreted the signal as “Go get Karen while I deal with her sister.” and said “I’ll go find her.” and took off towards the bathrooms. David reached into his pocket and...

Kelly had asked David for every trigger of a girl in one of her classes, which included Karen. Kelly spotted her target just as she was leaving the bathroom. “Hi, Sharon!” she said jokingly.

“No, she’s my sister...but unless you met her, you wouldn’t know that!” said Karen.

“Guilty as charged. David and I ran into her thinking she was you.”

“Yeah, we get that a lot.”

“So she told me. How’s the reunion been?

“Great! We haven’t seen each other since school began, unless you count looking in a mirror.” Karen joked. “How are you feeling?”

Kelly smiled mischievously. “Oh, I’m just great. Not a Karen the world.”

Karen’s pretty green eyes slammed shut and her head slumped forward as she went into trance. “Don’t care unless you tell me to.” she said flatly.

“Open your eyes but remain asleep.” ordered Kelly. Once she had, she continued, “Follow me, Karen. We’re going back to your sister.”

“Yes, Kelly.” said Karen softly.

By the time Karen and Kelly had returned to where Sharon and David were, David had almost finished hypnotizing Sharon. His hand with the hypno-coin in it slowly moved down, her eyes and head following it. He closed his hand and snapped the fingers of his other one just as it went below eye level. Sharon’s emerald eyes fluttered shut and her head kept going down until her chin hit her chest. Kelly said “I brought the bird in hand.”

“And I just got the one in the bush. Lucky number thirteen.” said David, finishing the proverb. “Take her to the blind, we’ll be right behind you.”

“Yes, ‘Master’” Kelly said, putting up air quotes around the second word. “You heard him, Red, let’s go.” Karen didn’t move. “What the—?”

“A hypnotized person takes everything at face value. They won’t respond to a nickname they didn’t choose unless they were told to beforehand.” explained David.

“NOW you tell me.” said Kelly, slightly annoyed. ”Karen, follow me to the blind.” This time she obeyed.

David looked at Sharon’s reposed face, oblivious to all of this. “Now, where were we?”

Five minutes later the couple and the twins were reunited in the blind. David had the spellbound sisters stand side by side so he could compare them. The two were wearing clothing of identical brands and designs, though Karen had a red top and a green skirt, while Sharon wore the reverse. Sharon had longer hair, but Karen had slightly more freckles. You would have to stare at their pretty faces for a while to really distinguish them, but those faces were so pretty David didn’t mind. “Strip to underwear, girls.” David ordered. Their movements were identical as they went for their tops, then their shoes, then their skirts. David was pleasantly surprised to discover that their underwear, like their outerwear, were also a palette swap of each other (Sharon had on black cotton bra and panties, Karen had white, but the brands and designs were again the same). Their bodies were also covered in freckles of similar but distinct patterns, and they both had B-cups.

Eyeing the show, Kelly joked. “Two girls, one brain. Just like Kat and Beth!”

“They’re twin sisters, they’re supposed to be synchronized!” countered David. “Kat and Beth had to work for their sync.“

“What do you mean ‘work’?” said Kelly. They were best friends since the sandbox, so they’re only two years behind these two!”

“Whatever.” said David. I have to make Sharon’s dossier. Shouldn’t take too long, since most of her information is the same as her sister’s. Take pictures, but make sure you get both of them in the shot at least once, otherwise Malcolm will think we’re two-timing him!“

Kelly laughed. “TWO timing.” She looked at the identical beauties, with matching blank expressions and glazed green eyes. Hunting made her think of Big Ben, and another staple of those hunting trips was that afterward, he would show Kelly and her sisters a Marx Brothers movie. A famous scene from one of those movies suddenly crossed her mind, giving her a fun idea to do with the twins. “Girls, face each other. Sharon, you no longer see your sister. Instead, you see your image in a mirror. You will also be seeing a mirror as if for the first time, and acting accordingly. Karen, you are the mirror reflection, and will copy every movement Sharon makes. These instructions will begin when I clap my hands, and every time I clap after that, the identity of the girl and the mirror image will switch. While you will not realize my or David’s presence, you will follow any suggestions we make.” Kelly clapped her hands and sat down on the stool to watch the show.

Sharon blinked after the clap and looked at the mirror/sister. She moved her head around, trying to observe from other angles and Karen followed her example. Then Sharon pointed her right index finger towards Karen and moved her hand forward. Karen did the same with her left hand and finger until the fingers touched. This was when Kelly took the first picture, making sure to get Karen in the shot as well. At first, Karen’s matched movements were a second or two behind Sharon’s, but the gap closed quickly until it was imperceptible. Sharon bowed her head so when Karen did the same, they were about to bump heads and that was when Kelly clapped. “I wanna see something sexy”, she said. With Karen now leading (though after a minute of adjustment, it became hard to tell again) the girls gave one leg a rubbing (right for Karen, left for Sharon) and then the other, before fondling their breasts through their bras. Kelly took another picture then. Goofy smiles appeared on their cute freckled faces-they were starting to joy themselves (or at least Karen was-Sharon was probably just copying her sister’s expression). Kelly clapped again, putting Sharon in “control”. She reached into her panties with her left hand as Karen did the same with her right. Kelly knew that Karen no longer chose what her expression was, but bet she’d be smiling soon if she could...

“Nice job with the double feature.” said David, startling Kelly. He had finished the dossier and walked around behind Kelly and the twins, Kelly so absorbed in the show she didn’t notice.

“Feels weird to be on the opposite side of that.” commented Kelly, who loved sneaking up on people.

“Guess you loved ‘Duck Soup’ too.”

“Hunting reminds me of Big Ben, and he always showed us Marx Brothers movies.” said Kelly “I wanted to see people act out the mirror thing in real life for years, and now I have!”

“Your grandfather sounds like an amazing man.”

“Oh, he was. He lived long enough to see Dad remarry, but he treated Peter, that’s my little half-brother, like his own grandson. I remember that at the wedding, he pulled my new stepmom aside and told her ‘As long as the girls are happy, I’ll be happy, understand?’ Dad told her that Big Ben told him the same thing at the first wedding!” Kelly heard a squeal in stereo-the twins orgasmed as one from the masturbation. “Okay, turn away from the mirror.” After they were no longer facing each other, she clapped again. “Turn back!” Amazingly, despite not seeing each other, the girls’ movements matched exactly!

“That was a great show, but I think it’s time for audience participation!” said David.

Kelly took the hint. “Okay girls, my next clap will undo the old commands. Neither of you will be a mirror image anymore.” She did so and they froze. “Karen, eat me out, Sharon, suck David off.” Kelly pulled down her panties while David undid his pants. By the time their genitalia were available, the identical mouths of the twins were inches away from them. Like everything else, the twins showed equal prowess, getting David and Kelly to orgasm as one and cleaning them off unbidden.

David and Kelly made sure the girls’ bodies were cum-free before having them redress. David said. “Sharon, from now on you will fall into this wonderful sleep whenever you hear me, Kelly or Malcolm Masterson say the words ‘Sharon, Share your mind’. Ladies, after you wake up, neither of you will remember anything that occurred in this blind. Instead, you will remember that after the two of you were reunited, we made a few twin jokes and parted company, then you spent the next.” he looked at his watch and calculated how much time he needed to account for, “...forty minutes window shopping. The two of you will leave the blind and wake up as soon as you are on the other side of the fountain. Understand?”

“Yes, David.” the twins said as one.

“I still say Kat and Beth do it better.” said Kelly

“Yeah, yeah.” said David. “Off you go, girls.” Five minutes later, he and Kelly left the blind and immediately after that, the mall.

As soon as they were back on campus, David used the wi-fi to pull up the guest permission form and sent it to Regina. “It’s now 3:30.” he said. “Should we go study, or find a playmate?”

Kelly’s phone started ringing. “I’ll let you know after I take this call from Eleanor.” she said. “Hello?”

All that Kelly could hear was hysterical sobbing.

TO BE CONTINUED...