The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everyone in it is 18+ and everyone outside should be as well. Last chapter of the volume, going out with a bang!

Spellbinders Saga

By Arthur N. Owen

Volume II: Double or Nothing, Epilogue — The Wedding Gift

David and Kelly Wilson disembarked from their flight. Now in Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport in beautiful Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, they were eager to start their honeymoon. After half an hour of customs and baggage claim, they piled into a taxi to travel to their resort. While they had turned their phones off of airplane mode as soon as they were no longer on the airplane, it was only now that they had enough time to check messages, and there were many.

“There’s one from Scott and Caroline marked ‘Urgent’, but it’s timestamp is right after our flight took off.” said Kelly. “They had to know we wouldn’t see it for hours.“

“If I had to guess, they did that so we wouldn’t be distracted by it. But it is still going to be really big news.” said David.

Kelly read the text and gave a tiny squeal. “You were absolutely right, honey. It’s just about the biggest news possible. They’re pregnant!“

“Probably a ‘souvenier’ from their honeymoon. Scott said they came directly to the wedding from the doctor, so they had to have known before they got there. It explains why Caroline didn’t touch a drop the whole time.“

“They must have kept quiet so they wouldn’t take the spotlight off of us. That’s so sweet!”

“’Sweet’ is practically Caroline’s middle name. It’s just like how Eleanor and James kept mum about the proposal during that wedding.“

“Speaking of Eleanor and James, I just hope they come back to start planning their own wedding.” said David.

“Trust me, Eleanor wants nothing more than to marry James and vice versa.” said Kelly. “I confirmed it during the fitting.”

“Like it wasn’t as plain as the smiles on their faces. My concern is that Eleanor’s old man might not let them come back.“

“Come on, it’s not like he’d murder James and lock his daughter in the basement for the rest of her life.” said Kelly half-joking, but David wasn’t laughing.

“You forget, not only has Eleanor been violating every tenet her parents taught her in being with James, but she’s been lying to them about it the whole time!” he countered. “I wouldn’t put it past him.“

“Speaking as someone who also lies about so much of our relationship, you should be more optimistic.” said Kelly with a smile. “You got them together and then we helped them reconcile after the rough patch, after all.“

“Yes, which means that we bear some responsibility for the fallout. In an ideal situation, those two are the perfect couple. But no relationship exists in a vacuum.”

By this point they had reached the resort. “Enough, David.” said Kelly. “Us talking about James and Eleanor’s date with destiny isn’t going to change anything! This week IS OUR HONEYMOON! Therefore, it is supposed to be about our relationship, and no one else’s!“

“When you’re right, you’re right!” said David, kissing her. “Let’s get our things, this trip isn’t going to enjoy itself!”

“Nope, but we sure are.” said Kelly as she slipped out of the cab.

They kissed each other several times as they waited in line to check in. “Wilson, David and Kelly” David said, winking at his new wife as he reached the front of the line.

“Yes, here you are.” said the concierge. “Your room is the highest class of suite we have available.”

“There must be some mistake.” said Kelly. “We only paid for a standard room.”

“No mistake. Someone called us and paid for your upgrade for the entire week. If you like, I can show you on the screen the amenities this entails.”

“Holy Shit!” exclaimed Kelly. “A private hot tub, a King bed to the regular Queen, and side-by-side massage tables. We wouldn’t have to go to the masseuses, they’d come to us!”

“The massage is still extra, Mrs. Wilson.” said the concierge. “But your benefactor has given you a $500 credit towards extra services such as massages.”

“This benefactor of ours leave a name?” asked David.

“He did not, Mr. Wilson.”

“How about a message for us?”

“Yes, would you like me to read it to you?”

“Of course.”

The concierge read. “Dear David and Kelly Wilson. Congratulations again on your wedding and good luck with your future endeavors. The upgrade to your honeymoon is not your wedding gift/severance package. It is merely an appropriate setting for that gift. You shall see what that gift is once you have reached your room. I would say to enjoy it, but we all know that will be inevitable!“

Kelly was grinning ear to ear. “Put me down for your earliest massage appointment tomorrow. Then point us to our room!”

“Once we finish checking you in, you can book it yourself on that screen, Mrs. Wilson.”

On their way up in the elevator fifteen minutes later, Kelly grew concerned. “The room we’re in now costs as much for one night as the one we originally got cost for the whole week! How are we going to explain it to our families?“

“We’re five hundred miles from home, and Malcolm paid for everything extra, not us.” explained David. “So long as we don’t see anyone we know, who’s to say we didn’t stay in the room we were supposed to get?“

“Hard to argue with that one.” said Kelly as they disembarked.

Despite seeing video of the suite at check-in, David and Kelly were taken aback by its size and luxury after they opened the door (rather doors-it had two side-by side!). Kelly was particularly drawn to the massive bed, she’d never even seen a King mattress outside of stores and advertisements. “That’s really too much bed for just us, if you get my meaning.” she said with a wink and a sly grin.

“Oh, I do.” said David, returning the wink. “And knowing Malcolm, he probably does as well. ‘Appropriate setting,’ remember? So, how do you want to fill the extra space? Hunt in the resorts public areas or lure staff in?”

Before Kelly could answer, someone called out. “David Wilson. I haven’t seen you in two years, and what do you know, we’re neighbors again!”

Both of them spun around. “Regina!?” they said in unison.

It was indeed David’s old RA, Regina Abernathy, standing in front of the suite across the hall. Now a successful supermodel, her body was as sexy as it had been two years ago. She was clad in a cover-up that was half unfastened, revealing a red bikini that looked like it could pass for lingerie. But the biggest change of all was that Regina was smiling, something that David had rarely seen her do (while awake) and Kelly a grand total of once. She then ran over and trapped them both in a hug, with one of her massive tits right in front of each of their faces. “Are you guys here on your honeymoon?” she asked after letting them go.

“Um, yes.” said Kelly, a bit confused. “We tied the knot two days ago.”

“Well, congratulations!” she said. “Although I’m a little surprised I wasn’t invited.”

“And I’m a little surprised you expected to be!“

“Why wouldn’t I? We were pretty close during my senior year.”

“Yes, we were neighbors, but that’s not really ‘close’.” said David.

Regina countered. “You invited me for pizza a week after you two got together. We had game nights in my room almost every weekend!”

Kelly whispered. “Somebody’s had their history revised. This almost seems like a cover story.”

“I know.” said David. “R.A. Relax Absolutely.”

“Ready to Accommodate!” she shouted without missing a beat.

“At least that hasn’t changed.” said David under breath. “Regina, follow me inside.“

“Yes, Master!”

Once they were in, David said. “Regina, why do you remember us as your friends?”

“Because Primary Master programmed me to, Secondary Master.”

“But why did he do that?”

“Primary Master foresaw a point in time when he would be unavailable to maintain my programming. My believing Secondary Master and Kelly to be my friends gives a plausible reason for you to contact me. In addition, due to my own lack of social contact from Primary Master’s orders, the two of you were among the closest thing I had to friends senior year.“

“So is this a reward or a fail-safe?” asked Kelly rhetorically.

“I believe it to be a little of both.” said Regina.

Kelly’s jaw hit the floor. “Did Regina just respond to me...”

David’s joined it. “Before I pointed you out! Regina, who do you see?”

“Nothing exists in the wonderful relaxed state except myself, Master, Kelly, pleasure and obedience unless Master says otherwise.”

Kelly said. “He changed it!”

“Yes, Kelly. Primary Master figured that, if Secondary Master were to trigger me in person, you would almost inevitably be present as well, so this is more efficient. You still cannot trigger me, though.”

Kelly hugged Regina, burying her face in the tits again. “I don’t know why this feels like such a big change, but it does!”

“I assume it means Malcolm trusts you a bit more.” said David. “But Regina, why are you here now?”

“My waking self was simply convinced to take a vacation.” she said matter-of-factly. “Primary Master has assigned me as the facilitator for your wedding gift slash severance package. I have been programmed with the answers to any questions about the other girls he has arranged to be here.”

Kelly’s eyes went wide. “What other girls?”

As if to answer, they heard two female voices in the corridor. One said. “Are you sure this is the right way?“

The other answered, with an English accent. “Who knew there were so many top-level rooms here? And you’re the one who speaks Spanish.“

“It... couldn’t be.” said David.

“It is, Master. Adu Sipa and Livvie Domingo are at the resort. You should be getting a message about them from Primary Master now.”

At that moment, a text rang on David’s phone. Kelly looked over his shoulder to read it, and It said, “Livvie’s trigger is ‘Domin-Go Under’. You both can drop all of them.” They rushed to the doorway, just as the sexy singers were passing it. Adu was wearing a blue bandeau bikini top with skirt coverup, Livvie had a stringy yellow bikini with a boyshort bottom and gold sunglasses.

David grinned wickedly. “Nice to see you again, Adu Sleepa.”

“Sleepa deepa, Adu what told.” droned Adu as her eyes shut and her head slumped forward. She had stopped short, so Livvie nearly crashed into her.

“What the fuck, Adu?” she asked, then turned to the occupants of the nearby room, but could only see one at the door, plus a tall, stacked redhead staring into space.

“Sorry Livvie, her mind’s Levitating.” said Kelly, who had snuck around them and blocked Livvie’s way. Startled, she backed away-into David and Kelly’s suite.

“You know this has happened before, with us involved. You might get Deja Vu. Feels like your brain’s a Traitor to you. Relax, this will be Good For You in the end...” teased Kelly as she advanced.

“Kelly, that will do.” said David sternly.

Kelly groaned. “Fine. Domin-Go Under.”

Livvie’s eyes slammed shut as a big dreamy smile curled onto her beautiful face. “Domin-Go as deep as I can.”

David commanded. “Adu, come inside. Everyone, strip to your bikinis.”

As the hypnotized hotties obeyed, Kelly wondered aloud. “The text said ‘all’, not both. Who else is there?”

Another voice yelled up the corridor. “Regina, I know you said you saw old friends, but it’s not fair to leave me with your luggage.” Naan Gladi, wearing a strapless, backless green one-piece with a towel around her waist, trudged up dragging three suitcases. She noticed David and Kelly. “Are you Regina’s college friends?”

“You could say that, yes.” said Kelly, grinning even wider.

“Wait, have we met?” asked Naan.

“Naan’s Nice and Naughty Nap!” said David.

“Naan...Naps...Now” responded the now mesmerized model dreamily.

David turned to Regina. “Is this it?”

“This is everyone that Primary Master arranged to be here, Secondary Master, so yes. You may attempt to enthrall others, but that is your business.”

Kelly asked. “So how much use will we get?”

“Adu and Livvie are only here for two days. Naan and I are here the entire week you are. Since I believe I am friends with both you two and Naan, you can spend as much time with us as you want within reason.”

“Regina, please help Naan with that luggage. Some of it is yours anyway.” ordered David.

“Yes, Master. Regina was clad only in her bikini now, and as she reached for one of the suitcases, her top snapped. “I’m honestly surprised it lasted that long, Master. It was half a size too small.”

“Get in here before someone sees you. Last thing us or ‘Primary Master’ need is your wardrobe malfunction making the news.”

“I do not disagree, Master.” said Regina, grabbing the remains of her top with one hand and the suitcase with the other as she and Naan came inside. Her now liberated breasts bounced and jiggled with every step.

Kelly marveled at what she and David had been given. “Four sexy celebrities under our complete control in the nicest room this place has. When Malcolm shows appreciation, he goes all out!“

“This is going to be the happiest honeymoon in history!”

“That isn’t just hard to argue with, it’s fucking IMPOSSIBLE!” said Kelly as she went for her suitcase and pulled out the lube and the magic strap-on.

“You packed those?” asked David.

“You really expected me not to?” asked Kelly rhetorically. “Even if this is way beyond what I expected from Malcolm, I still knew we’d find plenty of use for my wand and potion. And if we didn’t, I’d use it to pay you back for yesterday morning. You took a mile when I only let you have half of one!“

David kissed Kelly. “Doublemint. Whatever.” he said. “Get it on, so we can get it on! And while you do that, I’ll wind up our toys. Everybody, peel off your bikinis and get more aroused with every passing second.” He then went to the door. Placing a large all-caps “Do Not Disturb” sign on the outer knob. he shut the door, and prepared to enjoy his honeymoon like no one ever had before...

THE END