The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Everyone in it is 18+ and everyone outside should be as well. The pizza girl is named after the telepathic child in URN’s Zak stories, but has no similarities with her beyond that.

Spellbinders Saga

By Arthur N. Owen

Volume II: Double or Nothing, Chapter 3: Ordering In

David Wilson stood outside the Dirty Little Secrets sex shop, contemplating whether to go in, as he had been doing for the last ten minutes and remembering the events that brought him here...

Caroline Zahn, the beautiful blonde barista, had been an exceptional lover for him and Kelly. Her natural submissiveness and enjoyment of being in trance made her ready, willing and able for whatever position was asked of her. Eating out Kelly while David plowed her. Being eaten out by Kelly while sucking David off. David taking her in the ass while she and Kelly 69’d; she would not (could not?) object to any request during the two hours of lovemaking. She even attempted to quote her favorite song with her mouth full of genitalia, “Tho goot, tho goot, THO GOOT, THO FUGGIN GOOT!!” as she orgasmed. Kelly was so enamored with the sweet submissive that she begged David to let her keep her memories (David compromised and allowed her to remember the afternoon as a dream-albeit one where his and Kelly’s faces could not be recalled) and the intelligence enhancements (less controversial-David would have done it anyway). They sent her on her way happily (though with Caroline, that was practically a given).

After their new pretty pal had left, Kelly started explaining her issue with the session. “I can’t do any more than she does. I’m supposed to be your partner yet my status is just barely above our bed buddy!“

David countered. “We seem to have a conversation like this after every multi-way. HOW many times do I have to tell you that you are, and always will be, my Number One?“

“Actions speak louder than words, big boy, and you get more variety of actions than I do. Sometimes I feel like anyone as your partner, including an enthralled me, would have the same net effect, and probably complain less.“

This argument went on until dinnertime, and would have continued if James and Eleanor hadn’t shown up at the dining hall, as disheveled and exhausted-looking as if they’d been running a marathon since they’d last been seen six hours earlier. David said, under breath “I guess they wore each other out faster than I thought.” Eleanor revealed (while James was in the bathroom) that once they got back to James’s apartment, he had her suck him to hardness, then he put on a condom and screwed her until they both orgasmed, then he had her drink the condom dry, and after that the whole cycle started again. It went on five or six more times (the discrepancy between the two integers came from the fact that Eleanor was unable to get him up on the final attempt, but the condom was already unwrapped when she concluded he was spent and gave up). After an hour of recovery, they started all over again, and if James hadn’t run out of condoms (roughly twenty minutes before they met David and Kelly at the cafeteria), they probably wouldn’t have left the apartment. While Eleanor was programmed to tell David about what happened between her and James without needing to be triggered, she was also programmed to make sure that James was unaware of the disclosure. Thus, she clammed up upon his return, leaving David and Kelly to speculate.

Eleanor and James’s happy coupling had inspired David and Kelly to stop fighting. Kelly was fine with the relative dominance when the Orgasm Function was used (as it was once they got back to David’s room), since it made her incapable of caring. The following morning, David pointed out that, with the exception of when Kelly was at the gym with Eleanor, the two of them hadn’t been apart in two whole days. Thus, they agreed to give each other some space after breakfast until lunch time.

David had concluded that Kelly was suffering from penis envy, and this would inevitably come up after their next three-way. Fortunately, his current sexual enhancement program would eliminate (or at least mitigate) Kelly’s issues, but a prop was required for it to work. Said prop could only be purchased at the sex shop, and that brings us full circle.

While David had browsed Dirty Little Secrets a few times on whim, this was the first time he was here actually intending to purchase anything. He felt quite awkward, especially since what he wanted was something he had absolutely no experience with. Fortunately, the store was deserted except for the cashier and David himself, and he recognized the cashier from a tutoring session last year...

Abigail Miller was, without a doubt, the sexiest Goth girl David had ever seen. She stood the same height as Regina, but was slightly more heavyset, though her body was still incredible. She had five tattoos when she was tutored, and apparently had gotten a few more since. In addition to five piercings among both ears, her eyebrows, left nostril, belly button and both nipples were also pierced (the latter two were only known to him because he’d put her under and had her strip). Abigail’s breasts were, in David’s opinion, the best he’d ever seen excluding Regina’s. Several rumors had sprung up that she was a former Suicide Girl, though David had learned from Abigail herself that they were false. Sadly, all David had done with the black-haired, black-loving babe during the tutoring session was ogle her naked body and feel her up-she was the most solid lesbian in his entire clientele. Too bad he didn’t have Kelly back then...

David went up to the counter. “Hi, Abigail. I’m in the market for a strap-on dildo, no bells or whistles.”

“David, we have strap-ons with built in vibrators, but if there was a dildo with a bell or a whistle, I’m pretty sure it’s been discontinued!” Abigail was joking about the last part, but said it so seriously David didn’t pick it up.

“You’re not going to ask what I want it for?” As if to answer, Abigail smirked and pointed to a large sign hanging from the ceiling. The sign said, in big bold letters, “WE WON’T EVER ASK WHY.” In much smaller letters underneath, it said “We won’t ever take returns either, unless the product was defective.” David said “Fair enough. Ab-domination.“

“Ab-dominated...” sighed the gorgeous Goth, dark eyes shutting and head slumping towards her terrific tits.

“Open your eyes but remain asleep.” Abigail did so, so David continued. “Tell me what the best buy on a plain strap-on dildo is, and where to find it.” ordered David.

“Thirty-dollar...model...in...third...aisle. Right...side...middle...shelf...near...the...back...”

“Good girl. As a reward, the next time you orgasm, it will be five times more intense than it would be normally.”

“Thank...you...”

“You’re welcome.” said David. “Now take off your top and play with your tits until I tell you to stop or someone else enters the store, whichever comes first.” Leaving Abigail to fondle herself, David went to shop. It took longer than expected, because he wanted to get a blue one (Kelly’s favorite color), but the products did not display their colors, only indicating them on the bottom of the box. Thus, it took five minutes and seven inspections before he got what he wanted.

No one had come in during David’s hunt, so Abigail was still squeezing her tits when David reached the register. After watching her for another half a minute, then giving them a quick squeeze himself, David ordered “Abigail, stop playing with yourself and redress.” Once she was decent again, he continued. “When I clear my throat, you will awaken, assuming that you zoned out while I was shopping due to boredom. Understand?”

“Understood...” droned Abigail.

“Good. AHEM!” David cleared his throat and woke her up.

“Oh, sorry! I got bored and forgot you were here.” said Abigail without missing a beat.

“We can’t all be as interesting as you.”

“You don’t interest me, that’s for sure.“

“You made that clear in April when I tutored you.”

“I wasn’t sure if I had, to be honest. Anyway, we’re running a special. Half-price on a pint of lube with any dildo purchase,”

“Not a bad promotional idea. I’ll take it!” said David.

Abigail rang David up and gave him the items after he paid. “Thank you, come again!” she said, waving.

“Isn’t that the whole point of this place?” asked David. Both of them laughed and then he left.

Kelly met David at the dining hall, carrying her computer and some books. “It’s Sunday, so I can’t spend the night. I have a test tomorrow anyway, so I actually want to study.” she explained.

“I respect that.” said David. “I have a surprise for you when we get back to my room.”

“Can’t wait.” They picked and ate their lunches without incident.

“Eleanor called me after we parted company.” said David as they walked to his dorm room. “James had her serve as his alarm clock this morning. She was to make sure his dick was up by 7:30, confident the rest of him wouldn’t be far behind.”

“Did it work?” asked Kelly?

“Perfectly. Then he fucked her against the shower wall after soaping her body up himself. Since he had a condom on, his cock didn’t get clean with the rest of him.”

“Lemme guess...He had her clean it?“

“No. She did it without even being asked! Something about being ‘grateful’ for not having to wait to shower in the dorms.“

Kelly said, “Were we wrong about him? It’s been more than twenty-four hours. I know he’s going for quantity over quality and the only new thing he’s made her do is drink the condoms, which she’d done already after a fashion, but Eleanor hasn’t mentioned anything about him forgiving her.”

David countered. “I know him better than you do. He’s gonna forgive her, he cares about her too much to string her along and he’d NEVER cause a woman to get hurt, even as retribution. Not after the thing that happened to his sister which was so horrible even I don’t know the details!“

“I hope you’re right. I don’t know how good Eleanor would be at moving on; James is her first love, and you programmed her to fall hard for him. You may have to ‘fix’ her if it doesn’t work out.“

“I’d rather be optimistic that they’ll get through the rough patch and stay together. If they don’t, we’ll cross that bridge then, but not before.” said David. By now they were at the dormitory door.

Once they were upstairs in David’s room, he gave her the package (GET IT?). After realizing what it was, she said “A strap-on dildo. I amsurprised, but only because I don’t understand why you’d get one for me.” said Kelly.

“The dildo is only part of the gift. The rest is the programming that goes with it.” explained David.

“What kind of programming?”

“The kind that will make the thing feel like it’s a part of you and give you orgasms when you use it.”

Kelly’s eyes went wide with anticipation as she hugged him. “You DID understand my grievance!”

“Yes. Now you can play with the girls in even MORE ways.”

Kelly was already pulling off her clothes. “I assume that I have to be wearing it for the programming to work.” David nodded “What are you waiting for? Permission granted as soon as I’m strapped in!”

Two minutes later, Kelly was sitting on David’s bed, wearing only her bra, a big mischievous smile, and the strap-on, though David hadn’t finished fastening it yet. “Special Instructions” David said, and Kelly fell backwards, popping up again seconds afterwards. “The strap-on dildo you are wearing is now a magic strap-on. Whenever you are wearing it, you will feel sensations in it as though it was a part of your body.”

Kelly started rubbing the thing as a test. “It works!” she squealed. “I know it’s all in my head but it works!” Can it be successfully blown?“

“Not unless I set your pleasure ratio up so high that any contact would set you off. I could make you think it’s a new erogenous zone, but that would make it work too well. As it stands now, if Eleanor and that cop were giving you a tandem blow-job, maybe it would work, but don’t bother trying. Masturbation is pointless too, I’m guessing.“

“Then what good does the magic wand do if I can’t cast any spells?“

“From now on, if the magic strap-on is inserted into someone while you are wearing it and they orgasm, you will have an orgasm of equal intensity.” answered David.

“Okay, I can live with that.” said Kelly, pinching herself twice to wake up. “I have to test it out.“

“I figured you would.” said David. “I already have a plan so that later tonight, you will.”

“Excellent. Tell me more.” said Kelly with a mischievous smile.

“We order in tonight and have a delicious feast. First a couple of piping hot ‘appetizers’ and when we’ve had our fill of them, pizza will be delivered.”

“Sounds yummy. I want Jap for my app.”

Of course you do. Mexican for me.“

“Good choice. Who pays for the pizza?”

“Make it a wager. At 6:05 is the thirty-hour mark on Eleanor’s enslavement. If she or James has called to say she’s been forgiven by 6:15, then I win. If the call hasn’t come, you win. The loser pays for the pizza, ordering then and there.“

“You’re on.” They shook hands. “I doubt our ‘appetizers’ would pick up a call from you.”

“It doesn’t matter. Other than Monique, they see my number as yours if it’s incoming and automatically put it on speaker.”

“Makes sense, since the only reason you’d have to call any of the Taus except me or Monique is a phone triggering. You always like to be prepared, so where’s the script?“

David handed her the paper. “Wrote it before I even went to the store. Shall we?” He dialed Lupe’s number.

“¿Buenas tardes?” asked Lupe, the background noise confirming the phone was on speaker.

David triggered her. “Lupe, maestro habla ‘buenas noches’“

There was a sigh on the other end, followed by ”Si, maestro, yo obedezco.” (Translation: Yes Master, I Obey)

At the same time, Kelly was calling Erica. “What do you want?” groaned the pissed president.

“Put the phone on speaker first.” said Kelly.

“Okay, so why did you need me to do that and why did you call anyway?”

“Erica, do what Saimin Says.”

“What Saimin say, I obey.”

Both of them gave the same orders to their respective thrall with minor pronoun differences. “At 6:30 tonight, you will leave the Tau Nu Alpha house looking for Kelly/me. You will remember that she is/I am at my/David’s dorm, Room 409, and head there together. Dress as if you were going clubbing. You will not realize the specific reason for needing to speak with Kelly/me, but that will not concern you. As soon as your presence is acknowledged, you will go inside my/David’s room but not realize you did so until you hear me/David confess to programming you. Do you understand?

Si, maestro” said Lupe.

Hai, Kelly-sama” said Erica.

David and Kelly gave the same order. “When I hang up, you will awaken and forget this call even took place, but still obey all of your instructions.” Then they hung up.

“Well, the appetizers will be ready when we want them.” said David. “Now what?”

“Now, get this thing off me so I can put my clothes back on!” said Kelly. “I still have a test to study for!“

Kelly studied until 5:00 while David did left-over homework. Then they went to get a bottle of soda, a bag of chips and, at Kelly’s insistence, a can of whipped cream for the “feast”. At 6:14, they were in David’s dorm room watching the clock. “Five, four, three, two, one, lost!” said David. “No call, so I’m paying for the pizza.”

“It’s all right. Here’s a consolation prize.” Kelly pulled him into a three-minute make-out session. “Just for us, or should we account for the ‘appetizers’ as well?”

David said. ”Of course I’m accounting for the appetizers! I’m ordering two pies.“

“It’s so sweet how you pay for so much more than I do.”

“Malcolm isn’t paying you for your services. Your income is the 40% of my compensation that I am giving you out of the goodness of my heart! That’s another thing that we need to do to allay suspicion-not live beyond our assumed means!“

“I’m the daughter of an accountant, so I understand your point.” said Kelly. “If I had a dollar for every time my dad groaned about some client’s hidden income, well, I’d have income of my own to be hidden!“

David ordered the pizzas, with a delivery time of 7:30. Then they set up the room for their “guests” and changed-Kelly was wearing a robe she kept in David’s room to cover herself in emergencies, David had on a T-shirt and shorts. Neither of them expected to be wearing these things for much longer, particularly since there was a knock at the door.

Lupe and Erica were standing outside David’s room, having followed their programming to the letter. Both were dressed in sexy, skimpy, revealing dresses with makeup enhancing their features. Lupe had been Erica’s roommate since they had pledged, except for this year since Erica was elected, so she was closest to the president of all of the members of the sorority (though whether they were actually friends is debatable). As usual, Erica did the talking for both of them. “Hi Kelly, We’re going to Goldenrod’s, I guess I’m asking if you want to join us?” as they entered. They had been programmed not to know why they came to David’s room, but this was the most logical reason that Erica could think for being there.

Kelly rolled her eyes. “First, you barely tolerate me during sorority functions so why would you expect me to join you for fun. Second, I’m only nineteen so I can’t get in. Third, my boyfriend, who is also nineteen, is right here, and you didn’t invite him. I can’t understand why you thought I’d go with you.“

“For once we are in complete agreement.” said Erica. “I should have called to ask, even if I didn’t think you’d say yes. “Honestly, I don’t even know why Lupe and I are here!”

“That’s because we made you forget.” said David, a slight supervillain tinge in his voice. “Kelly and I programmed you to come here so we could have some fun with you that you will have no say in whatsoever.” The realization hit the beauties and they gasped as one, but before they could do anything else, David said, “Lupe, maestro habla ‘buenas noches’“

Lupe’s eyes shut and her head slumped forward upon hearing her trigger. ”Si, maestro, yo obedezco.” she said without emotion.

Realizing the danger, Erica spun around to leave-only to be face to face with a predatory-looking Kelly. “Sorry, Madame President, you’re not going anywhere.” she said smirking as she advanced, Erica stepping backwards in fear. “This isn’t the first time you’ve been my prey, Erica. Not the second, either. I can take advantage of any Tau I want to, but you’re my favorite toy to play with. Consider yourself lucky you don’t remember everything I’ve done to you or made you do, and that I’m not allowed to do anything permanent...“

David interrupted her. “That will do, Kelly. She isn’t handicapped this time, remember?” At those words, Erica started to take a fighting stance.

Kelly groaned. “Fine. Erica, do what Saimin says.”

“What Saimin say, I obey.” Because Erica hadn’t fully gotten in position when she was triggered, she lost her balance and Kelly had to grab her to keep her from falling over.

David then commanded the spellbound sorority sisters. “Open your eyes but remain asleep, then stand next to each other.” After they complied, he continued. “The two of you are our slaves for the evening. You will do and feel whatever Kelly or I tell you to do without hesitation and not feel any emotions besides being happy to obey. Understand.”

Si, maestros” said Lupe.

Hai, David-sama. Hai, Kelly-sama” said Erica.

Kelly closed the door and locked it, then took off her robe, revealing that she was already wearing the strap-on under it, but nothing else. “Ladies, take off all of your clothes. Lupe will go to David when she’s naked, Erica will go to me. Get to it!” she said, clapping her hands to finish.

Si, maestra

Hai, Kelly-sama

David said. “I don’t like how sadistic you are with Erica, even though she won’t remember it.”

“She’s earned it. Anyway, this prey is already on a platter, I gotta get some chasing in.” argued Kelly. Lupe was wearing a satin bra that now joined the dress on the floor, Erica had gone braless. “I love it when a gift unwraps itself.“

Within another minute, all four of them were naked. David had Lupe sit in his armchair while he pounded her, while Kelly had Erica lay on the bed and take her thrusts. Since it was Kelly’s first time on that end of things, she needed to find her rhythm, so Lupe and David had orgasmed twice apiece before Erica screamed. “ITADAKIMAAAAAAAAAASU” with her orgasm, mirrored in Kelly’s body moments later, complete with a joyous scream.

Kelly said. “IT WORKS!! I don’t know who I should thank for that, you or Erica. What did she say?”

Kelly-sama, it literally means ‘I accept this.’ It is typically said right before eating” answered Erica.

“Well, get ready to say it again. I’ve got the hang of this now!” said Kelly. Sure enough, both of them were orgasming less than two minutes later. “Care to trade, big boy?” Kelly asked while Erica was recovering.

“Absolutely, hot stuff.” said David. Soon, David and Erica were on the bed while Kelly and Lupe were in the chair. Kelly was more competent with “her” new appendage, and all four of them came at once. David jokingly called it a “Fourgasm”. “Let’s go back to the old pairing, but get the girls on the floor. I’ve got a new position but we need the lube from the bag.

Kelly was a little confused. “I know you like to be prepared, but did you expect any anal sex tonight?

“Yes, but when I bought your magic wand, the ‘potion’ was discounted.”

“Not a bad idea for a promotion. Time to make some more magic!” Soon, Erica and Lupe were sixty-nining on the floor, David in Lupe’s ass and Kelly (via the magic strap-on) in Erica’s. “Four on the floor and I just want MOOOOOOOORE!” Kelly screamed as the center pair set each other off, which set her and David off as well. “So what do you call this position?“

“Not a clue,” said David. “There is no official number for anal sex, only oral.”

“Well since number two is associated with asses, I would give this the number 2-6-9-2. I assume you assent my assessment.” said Kelly right before laughing.

“No butts about it.” said David. “’Where does the number 2 come from? Where my dick is going.’” He orgasmed, triggering another one in Lupe, which caused a spasm which gave Erica another one, which Kelly mirrored. “Okay, let them up. Pizza’s here in ten so we need to reposition.“

Kelly poured the chips into a bowl while David unfastened the strap-on (it was uncomfortable to sit with when not in use) from her pelvis. As soon as she was freed she commanded the spellbound sisters, who hadn’t moved since being ordered to stand up. “Sit down on David’s bed near the wall with your legs crossed. Both of you will now act like you are awake, but will obey any command David and I tell you and find absolutely nothing wrong with anything that happens or that you are told to do, especially the fact that everyone is naked. Understand?“

Si, maestra

Hai, Kelly-sama” They moved to sit on the bed as told.

Kelly put her robe back on and slipped her ring onto her finger while David put his shirt and shorts back on, grabbing his wallet. “I have a sneaking suspicion that we’re going to need to put the pizza guy under.” Kelly said. “The second he sees Lupe and Erica, nothing we tell him is going to keep him quiet.“

“Maybe not.” said David “I didn’t put the tip in yet, and besides, they never go inside if they can help it.

A knock was heard through the door. “David Wilson, your pizzas are here!” said an undoubtedly female voice. David opened the door and they both looked at the delivery girl, who was just about as hot as the pizzas in her hands! Long wavy brown hair, stunning brown eyes, an athletic body with a firm ass and C-cups and a beautiful face topped off with the fullest, poutiest, most kissable pair of lips they’d ever seen.

“Right here.” said David, ending their silent ogling of the pretty pizza girl which had gone on for twenty seconds. David pulled out ten dollars and gave it to the girl, taking the pizzas. David noticed that she rubbed one of her eyes as soon as her hands were free. He turned to Kelly, who winked and smiled mischievously, indicating that she had the same thought. “Long night?” he asked.

“Yeah, you’re my last one. I’ve had late shifts the last two nights, I haven’t gotten nearly enough sleep.” she said, stifling a yawn.

David stepped to the side, so Kelly could move forward, ring already out and catching both the light and the pizza girl’s eyes as she moved it back and forth. “I could tell.” he said, watching her responses. “You look exhausted, tired feelings over every part of your body from your head allllll the way dooooown to your feet. It’s clear you are verrrry tired.”

“Verrrry tired.” repeated Kelly for emphasis.

“Verrrry tired.” intoned the pizza girl. Her beautiful yet bleary eyes were already blinking longer and heavier each time.

“Your tired eyes are getting heavier by the moment. It looks like you can barely keep them open and you don’t really want to anyway, because sleep sounds sooooo good.” said David.

“Sleep sounds sooooo good.” said Kelly.

“Ssssleeeeeep...sssssounds...sssssooooooo...gooooood” The pizza girl’s lovely lips curled into a sleepy smile as her eyelids drooped below half-mast.

David continued. “You are soooo sleeeeepy. Why don’t you come in and rest your sleepy eyes and mind for a while. It’s all right, come in.” Kelly took the cue to slowly move backwards, the pizza girl following her every step so the distance between them did not change. David moved around to close the door and turned back to look at the helpless pizza girl. Her eyes were barely open now, lids fluttering and only whites visible, she was struggling to keep her head upright and her hands had fallen to her sides, the tip now on the floor. “It’s time for you to give in to all the tiredness because you want to anyway. It’s time to close your eyes and let yourself rest. It’s time...to...SLEEP!“

During the last part of the induction, Kelly had moved her hand in a circle, fingers going into a snapping position. She snapped her fingers and said the word “sleep” in time with David. The orders coming from around her head were too much for the pooped pizza girl to take. Her eyes slid the rest of the way closed, and she practically collapsed onto Kelly, her sleepy mind completely entranced. “Another one bites the dust!” Kelly said gleefully.

“We lucked out with this tasty little side item on the house.” said David. “Switch with me.” She took the pizzas while he took the girl they came with. “You and the appetizers enjoy while I prepare this dish for our consumption.” Kelly brought the pizzas to the bed and its naked occupants while David led the powerless pizza girl to an armchair while he sat across from her in a folding chair. He took out his computer, ready to write out her dossier, then looked at her blissful entranced form for a minute before commanding the sleeping beauty. “Remain in this wonderful sleep, but listen to my voice and do and say what it tells you. I am going to ask you questions. You will answer each one truthfully and clearly and go deeper into sleep once you have. Do you understand?”

“Yessssssssssssssssssssssss” She seemed to be smiling wider and there was a hint of a Southern accent in her voice.

“What is your full name?”

“Penelope...Constance...Simmons”

“Do you have a nickname that you prefer?”

“Nellllllllllllllllllllllllll.”

“Okay, Nell, what is your height?”

“Fffive,,,twooooo”

“Are you a virgin?”

“Noooooo”

“When was the last time you had sex?”

“July...Fourth...had...broken...up...two...days...before...and...was...celebrating...independence”

Very funny. Are you a student here?“

“Yesssssssssssss”

“What is your major?”

“Political...science...want...toooo...beeee...lawyer”

“When will your roommate miss you?”

“Not...beforrrrrre...liiiights...out”

“Do you have any more to do with your job tonight?”

“Jusssst...clock...out...frommmmm...phooooonnnne”

“Nell, when I snap my fingers, you will wake up, do what you need to do to clock out, and then go back to sleep, twice as deep as you are now. Understand?”

“Yessssssss”

David snapped his fingers. Nell’s brown eyes snapped open and she pulled out her phone. She texted the pizza place, indicating that she was done for the night. The moment she sent the text message, her eyes slammed shut again and the phone fell from her hand as it hung loose. David smiled. Nell was completely his. He finished the necessary programming to make her a proper thrall, bringing her deeper still. It was no longer necessary, as her tired mind had surrendered in full when she went into trance, all her remaining willpower now devoted to keeping her asleep rather than awake. He looked at the lovely smile on her full pillowy lips and knew exactly how to start his fun with her. “Nell, stand up and open your eyes, but remain in this wonderful deep sleep.” She obeyed with no hesitation at all, and he continued. “You are now feeling aroused. When I tell you to do so, you will take off your clothes, becoming more aroused with each removed article. Your arousal will peak once you are naked, but you will become unable to move until I kiss you. When I kiss you, you will act on your arousal and want nothing more than sex with me. Do you understand?“

Nell’s eyes were filled with lust already, as was her smile. “Ohhh, yessss!” she said dreamily.

“Good, Take it all off!” David watched as Nell’s body animated. First came the uniform’s hat, flung across the room. Then came the work shirt, revealing a yellow cotton bra. Her shoes and socks soon followed, then her shorts. Now she was only in her underwear, but that was gone in moments. Her nipples were already hard and pointed and her arousal was so great it could be smelled. Enjoying the sexy show, David had divested his own clothes by now and walked right up to his new toy and kissed her luscious lips, something he’d wanted to do since first laying eyes on them. The effect was like a switch being flipped-her tongue was in his mouth and her limbs were all over him in seconds, practically pulling him into the chair with her,

Kelly watched the entire enthrallment, but was only partially paying attention to it. The rest of her attention was on the pizza and her two dinner companions, both bereft of thought and clothing. She liked them better this way (especially Erica). Kelly told Lupe and Erica. “From now on, if any food falls on your body, the person on your left must eat it off you!” Based on seating, Kelly would clean Lupe, who would clean Erica, who would clean Kelly. Kelly tested the command by letting a drop of sauce fall on her thigh and watching Erica bend over to lick it up. “This dinner just keeps getting tastier!” she said as Erica had a spill of her own-some gooey cheese fell onto her chest-and Lupe “cleaning” her.

David was thrusting into the pretty pizza girl as she squealed with delight. Nell’s four-month hiatus was evident, judging by how much she got into it. After the makeout, David explored her chest before going back to her lips, which he considered her best feature. David could tell he was nearing orgasm, and multiple partners had given him an instinct for when she would as well, which was also imminent. “YEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!” Nell said as she orgasmed, despite being the one ridden.

“Much as I’d like your lips around my cock, I’m starving.” said David after orgasming and pulling out of her. “How often do you eat what you deliver?”

“Lesssss...than...you’d...think.” Nell answered. “I’m...hungry...tooooo”

Kelly interrupted. “Me and the girls are full. You two eat while we burn calories. I’m thinking, Devil’s Triangle.“

“Let me guess, that’s all three of you eating each other out?” asked David.

“Dingdingding! We have a winner!” said Kelly. “Your prize is watching the three sixes be translated into Latin!” (FYI, in Latin, “Six” is pronounced and spelled “Sex”)

David turned to Nell. “Okay, Nell, you will now think that you are awake, though you will still be deeply asleep. You will not register anything that occurs as unusual and obey anything Kelly or I tell you. Understand?”

Of course I understand. This is just a very weird but very sexy dream.” said Nell as animation returned to her pretty face, though her beautiful brown eyes were still glazed.

“Sure, why not?” said David. “You enjoying this dream?”

“I’m in no mood to wake up, if that’s what you’re asking,” she said with a smile.

“Good. Bon appetit.” David mused internally at the comment, as he’d worked up an appetite while boning Nell, among others. Nell appeared to be a fantastic subject, though she wasn’t as submissive as Caroline.

Kelly had bade her sorority sisters to get up, then join her on the floor. Soon, her mouth was near Lupe’s pussy, Lupe’s was near Erica’s and Erica’s was near her own. “When I snap my fingers, you will eat out the snatch in front of you like your life depended on it orgasming, and nobody gets to leave the lips till it happens!” Kelly snapped and the three of them dove in as one. Nell and David took their place on the bed, eating the pizza and chips using the bed as a table.

“I’ve always wanted to eat a hot girl out, but never had the chance,” commented Nell as she watched the trio go at it.

“Wishing will make it so.” said David with a smirk. “I guarantee that you will eat somebody out tonight.“

Lupe had the first muffled cry, followed by Erica, and finally Kelly. David got up and poured them each a cup of soda to wash out the taste. Nell and David had finished what was left of the pizza, then Nell moved one of the chairs next to the bed, Kelly grabbing the other. As soon as the chairs were in place, Kelly tapped Nell on the shoulder and said “Kiss me.” Nell didn’t waste a second and dove into a minute-long makeout session. When Kelly came up for air, she said. “I can see why you wanted to kiss her so much, big boy. I bet her other lips will taste just as good. Who’s ready to find out?“

A loud knocking at the door interrupted their trains of thought (though for three of them, the train was simply being towed, rather than moving on its own). “DAVID WE NEED TO TALK!” said Regina’s loud voice.

David looked at Kelly, a mischievous smile forming and matching his own. “Oh, goody, dessert!” He then went to get his shirt and shorts on, Kelly right behind him grabbing her robe. “ABOUT WHAT?” he asked.

Regina answered. “Hogan says he let a pizza girl up over an hour ago, delivering for you. She never came down.”

David answered. “The pizza girl’s a Berkeley student, and we were her last delivery of the night. We invited her to stick around.”

“As generous as that is, she doesn’t live in the building and at this point, she’s overstayed her welcome. It’s Sunday, so even your girl has to be out of here in an hour. Let me talk to her and maybe we can sort this out.“

David unlocked the door. “If you insist.”

A latent effect of Regina’s programming was that when David was talking to her face-to-face, she tuned out everyone else. As soon as the door was opened, David engaged in small talk, forcing Regina’s attention to him alone. This allowed Kelly to sneak past her and across the hall, where she grabbed Regina’s room key and locked her door. Regina soon pushed David aside and went into the room, turning towards the bed. “Pizza girl, you’re done HOLY SHIT WHAT IS GOING ON!?” Regina spotted the three naked women nonchalantly talking. She immediately recognized Erica Miyamoto, the president of David’s girlfriend’s sorority. She also knew the Latina next to her was also a member of the sorority, but couldn’t remember her name. The third woman was likely the missing delivery girl. “NEVER MIND WHAT’S GOING ON, BECAUSE IT’S OVER NOW!” At that moment, Kelly entered behind her and thrust Regina’s room key into her hand. “What the—!”

“I just locked your place up.” said Kelly, closing and locking this door as well. “You’re going to stay here for a bit, so there was no point in leaving it open.”

David smirked. “You see, Regina. you’re not shutting down this party, you’re joining it. R.A. Relax Absolutely.“

“Ready to Accommodate!” Regina’s mind switched back to its blissfully entranced state, evident by the big blank smile on her flawless face.

David stood next to the gorgeous redhead, pointing out the other girls. “Regina, this is Kelly, Erica, Lupe and Nell.”

“Hi, Kelly! Hi, Erica. Hi, Lupe! Hi, Nell!” Kelly moved back in front of the bed, removing her robe.

“What do they have in common?”

“They’re all naked and hot, Master!”

“That’s right, Regina. Naked is the dress code for this party. Now that you’re at the party, what should you do?”

“I should be naked as well, Master!” Regina was already stripping off her clothes.

Kelly grinned at the strip show as she went to David’s minifridge. David said to Regina. “You will obey Kelly as you would me.” Then he said to the others “Dessert is served. One delicious cherry pie...” pointing to Regina’s pussy. “...and a LARGE helping of melon!” pointing to her tits.

“Don’t forget the whipped cream on top!” said Kelly, pulling it out of the fridge.

A few minutes later, David stared at the four sexy women sitting on the bed, plus the new one sitting next to him. Kelly was so ecstatic, you couldn’t tell she wasn’t in a trance like the others. He thought about how many times he’d fucked any or all of them and how lucky he’d felt a year ago to just have one hottie one time. Now, getting multiple gorgeous girls at a time was a frequent occurrence, and one (Kelly) was practically a given.

Kelly, seated opposite David between Regina and Erica held the can of whipped cream and shook it. “Everyone is going to take a turn spreading the whipped cream on their choice body part, then the person on their left will eat it right off of them!” She then sprayed a line of whipped cream down her left leg, then doing the same for the right leg. “Erica licks it first, then takes the can for her choice, and so on. Dig in.” Erica wasted no time. She was already at Kelly’s heel, licking up half of the leg in a single attempt. “Somebody’s hungry.” Kelly commented.

Hai, Kelly-sama.” said Erica before going for a second attempt and finishing off the first leg. She swallowed, then moved on to the other leg, this time starting at the top. When Erica was finished, Kelly handed her the can. Erica gave it a quick shake, then shot it right into and around her pussy. “Itadakimasu” she said, spinning on her butt so that her legs were now hanging over the side of the bed. Nell got up and started licking eagerly, fulfilling her earlier request to eat someone out.

David watched her go. “I told you you’d get to do this!” Nell had licked most of the cream off, but did not show any signs of stopping. Suddenly, Erica screamed. “Guess she’ll be licking a different kind of cream as well.” Soon enough, Nell withdrew from between Erica’s legs, took the can from her, shook it, and shot the cream all over her mouth, then showed him a big smile, with cream inside and out. “I would have asked to do this anyway!” he said and proceeded to lick the cream off her face, kissing her lips every chance he got, before going into a full makeout session at the end. David then took the can from Nell, shook it, and shot it around his penis, striping it like a barber pole. Lupe had already bent over the edge of the bed to reach him and suck the cream off of (and later from) his cock. He didn’t last very long, but didn’t expect to-not everyone could be as good as Eleanor or the cop. Lupe swallowed both types of cream, then David handed her the can.

Gracias” said Lupe, flipping onto her stomach. She shook the can (a little harder than the others, as she was the fifth person) and proceeded to cover her ass with the whipped cream, so Regina proceeded to lick all of it off, including inside the asshole, David wondered if Regina was capable of taste in trance. The others were programmed to act relatively normal, so it would be less of an issue, but Regina was too far gone for that.

Regina finished cleaning Lupe’s ass (which took almost five minutes, it was an incredible ass), then took the can from her once she turned back over. “Master, I do not know which part of my body to choose.”

David already saw the pattern. Kelly had the best legs of the six, Nell had the best lips, Lupe had the best ass, Erica had the best (or at least the best-maintained) pussy and as the only male in the room, he had the best dick by default. This made Regina’s logical choice very clear. “Tits, Regina. Cream your tits.“

“Of course. Yes, Master!” Regina shook the can for half a minute, then sprayed out every remaining drop that was inside. It just barely covered her entire tits. “Master, we’re out of cream.“

“Not a problem.” said Kelly. “I know plenty of ways to make more!” With that, she buried her face in the creamy cleavage. Other than Regina herself on Lupe, Kelly had the largest surface area to deal with, so it would be another three minutes until she was finished. Kelly didn’t mind-she hadn’t had a chance to explore Regina’s rack in weeks and welcomed the opportunity. After Kelly came up from the chest, there was still cream on her face, as well as a few others. “Clean each other’s faces off!” she said. Three random makeout sessions later, there wasn’t a speck of whipped cream on anyone’s face (or other body parts, for that matter). Kelly said. “Help me get the magic strap-on back on.” tumbling off of the bed.

“What do you have in mind now?” asked David as he strapped her in.

“You and me pick teams for three-ways. Matters little who gets who, because we’ll be rotating them after every climax.”

“Sounds like a game with no losers and six winners, so I’m ready to play. Let me get first pick, and I’ll take whoever remains after you pick your two.“

“Deal.” said Kelly as David finished strapping her in. They walked to the center of the room. “Ladies, when your name gets called, go to the one who called it.”

“Nell.” said David

“Should have known.” said Kelly. “Erica and Regina.”

“I get Lupe, then.” said David. “I chose her to come here anyway, so I’m not upset.”

“I believe you have your order mixed up.” joked Kelly. “You may have chosen to invite Lupe, but that she and everyone else came here wasn’t anyone’s decision, it just happened. Over and over again, I might add.“

Soon, all six of them were in two groups on the floor-David cock-deep in Nell who was eating out Lupe and Kelly (via the strap-on) thrusting into Erica, whose face Regina was covering. It wasn’t long until everyone orgasmed. See if you can match the joyous screams.

A: “ITADAKIMASU!”

B: “YEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAW!”

C: “THANK YOU MISTRESS!”

D: “¡ME GUSTAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

David said “ROTATE!” Now David was plowing Regina as she delved into Nell, and Kelly took Lupe who lip-locked (in a manner of speaking) with Erica. Another round of orgasms later, they switched again. Now the four thralls were in the same positions they were in the first round, except David and Kelly were with each other’s pair. After this round of orgasms, Kelly wanted to switch things up.

“Can we try 2-69 again?” she asked.

“I actually had an idea based on that.” said David. “Okay, girls, form a square on the floor. Pussy in every mouth.” They obeyed. Erica was eating Nell, who was eating Lupe, who was eating Regina, who was eating Erica. “I call this position 4,761.”

“I don’t get the meaning.”

“That’s sixty-nine to the second power.” David walked around, putting lube in all four asses.

Now I get it.” said Kelly “Wanna add to the equation?“

“Absolutely. I want Lupe’s ass first, it’s beyond compare!”

“Hard to argue with that. We all know who I want first, though.“

“We switch clockwise when they orgasm. First to round all four babes wins.”

Ever the competitive spirit, Kelly asked. “Wins what?”

“Wins the pleasure of fucking four sexy women in the ass!” said David “I thought we agreed this isn’t really a game anyone loses.“

“I won already.” said Kelly “I got all of this when I got you. Between those things, that’s all the prize I need!“

“That’s so sweet!.” said David. “Now then: On your mark, get set, fuck ’em in the ass!”

David took an early lead since Lupe’s ass was extra sensitive to pleasure. Kelly caught up because since Regina couldn’t orgasm on her own (and it was cheating to order her to) they were dependent on his pleasure. Nell turned out to be an anal virgin, thus she came faster for Kelly than for David due to surprise. Unfortunately, David had forgotten that since Kelly (with the strap-on) and Regina were both programmed to orgasm reciprocally, neither could cum, meaning that David would win by default once he got through Erica and Nell.

Kelly was upset. “YOU CHEATED! YOU HAD TO KNOW THAT WOULD HAPPEN!“

“Sorry, it didn’t occur to me that neither of you could reciprocate.”

“I’m gonna get a concession out of you, big boy, just you wait.”

Of course you’ll have to wait.” said David. “It’s almost 9:30, so everyone needs to go home, including you. Everybody, clean yourselves up, then get your clothes back on!“

“Wow, time flies when you’re having fun, and this is the most fun I’ve had since the sorority orgy!” said Kelly.

David continued “I’ll start with the easy one. Regina, after you are dressed you will go back to your room, believing you had been there without incident for the last 45 minutes. You will believe that the pizza girl took a nap in the lounge for half an hour, but was gone when you asked us about her, and Hogan just missed her. You will not remember anyone else being in my room besides Kelly. You will visit me last during rounds tonight. What happens when you wake up?”

“Whenever I leave the wonderful relaxed state, all memories of it remain there until Master allows me to return. I will believe whatever Master tells me occurred and ignore all evidence to the contrary.”

“Excellent, Regina. Off you go.” Regina opened the door and left, though in her own mind she had barely been there in the first place. “Now comes the sisters. What is their clubbing typically like?”

“Erica drills it into our heads to know our limits and not try to exceed them. She may be a bitch, but she’s not a monster. She and Lupe would never be too drunk to get back to campus. It’s more likely than not that they’d end up back at the Tau house, not some hookup’s place.” Kelly said. “Erica makes it a point to defend Tau Nu Alpha against sex fiends who like to take advantage of gorgeous women like them,,,” Kelly paused here and smiled mischievously. “...completely unaware that there was already one inside the house!“

“What about the fact that they didn’t spend anything?”

“Erica, when was the last time you paid for your own drink at a club or bar?”

“On my 21st birthday, Kelly-sama, ten months ago. I bought a round for the table.“

“SERIOUSLY?!”

“She prides herself on never paying for her own drinks. Lupe hasn’t bought liquor all semester either, I don’t think.” Kelly asked Lupe. “Have you?” Lupe shook her head. “Erica occasionally tells us she once got so many free drinks that she sold some of them and turned a profit on the night! I always thought that was an exaggeration, but never called her out...Erica, is that story true?“

“Not exactly, Kelly-sama. On the night I described, I did resell some drinks at the club during a brief period of time when the bar needed to be cleaned after someone puked. However, I hired an Uber back to campus that night because I didn’t trust my state when I left. I ended up breaking even.“

“Whatever.” said David. “So, if we tell these two that they spent the evening at a club but came back relatively sober and with no financial loss, they wouldn’t be suspicious?”

“No. They wouldn’t even be suspicious about being home so comparatively early-Erica is a real stickler for curfew on Sunday nights.“

“Good to know. Lupe, Erica, head back to the Tau house once you are presentable. You will remember an evening at the club, where you didn’t need to pay for drinks, but didn’t drink too much either. You will not remember being at this dorm or seeing Kelly tonight at all. Your minds will wake up as soon as you are outside. Understand?”

Si, maestro.

Hai, David-sama

“Adios and Sayonara!” said Kelly as they left.

Nell was now dressed again. David handed her the ten-dollar bill that she had dropped and Kelly gave her a fiver as well. “Follow me,” he told her. They went to the lounge, “Nell, lay down on the couch and let your body remember that it is asleep.” Without missing a beat, Nell collapsed onto the couch and shut her eyes. “I will give you a signal to awaken. When I do, you will wake up, believing that you took a nap after delivering our pizzas and clocking out. You will not remember anyone there besides me and Kelly. We shared some of the pizza with you, and you are grateful and want to spend more time with us. Next semester, you will feel the urge to be tutored by me if your grades slip.”

Next semester? Why wait?” asked Kelly.

“She has to.” answered David. “I’m booked solid for the rest of this one.“

“I guess that shouldn’t be a surprise.”

“Where was I...Nell, the signal to awaken will be a kiss on your lips, but you will not do so until thirty seconds after the kiss is over. Understand?”

“I...understand”

David bent over and kissed her, lingering for five seconds before Kelly pinched him. Nell soon woke up with a yawn, quickly hopping off the couch. “Oh, I didn’t realize how tired I was!” she said.

“No kidding.” said David. “Look at the time.”

“SHIT!” said Nell, looking at the clock on her phone. “I have to get back to my dorm! Nice meeting you both!” and ran for the elevators.

“Alone at last.” said Kelly with a smirk.

“Not for long.” said David “You have a test tomorrow and you need to leave now if you want to beat Erica to the Tau house.“

“This was such a great night! Everything was so tasty!” said Kelly.

“No kidding. The new girl really made my night. We got so lucky with a dish that was delicious, piping hot and oh so satisfying.” said David.

“No kidding.” said Kelly as the elevator opened. “And the pizza was pretty good too!”

TO BE CONTINUED,,,