The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spermaliens

Synopsis: Aliens need humans in order to save their species

Kayla woke with a start. She sat bolt upright. The sheet fell from her revealing her naked body.

She scratched her head.

Home… her bedroom

She didn’t recall….how?

She scratched her head again.

Suddenly her phone rang. She reached over to the bedside stand and picked it up… Beth…

“Beth?” she asked

“Kayla?”

“Yes, of course it’s me”

“You… you got home alright…”

“Yes”

“I… I don’t recall what happened last night”

“Funny…” Kayla said “Nor do I…”

“What…?” Beth asked “What was the last thing you recall?”

“We … we were at Chez Lambeau” Kayla said

“Yeah.. and we met that hot guy…”

“Did we?”

“Yeah….” Beth said “Ammi….?” she tried to think of his name…

“Anin?”

“Yeah” Beth said, “So you do remember…”

“Just that much…”

“Look I gotta go” Beth said suddenly. She sounded like she was being sick.

“Me too…” Kayla added as it was near time to get up anyway…

In the bathroom… Kayla looked at her naked body in the mirror. All her public hair was gone.

“Shit…” she laughed. She ran her fingers over her smooth skin.

She also had a scar-like red mark down her stomach, running about 12 inches long. She touched ti. It stung. “What the fuck?” she gasped.

She showered, dressed and went to work. She met Beth at lunchtime and they both tried to reconstruct the previous night.

“How could we both not remember?” Kayla asked

“I don’t know” Beth said, equally confused.

“Say…” Kayla began. Then she looked away. Still trying to visualise thoughts in her head.

“What?”

“No… it’s crazy”

“No… tell me…”

“Do you have a …”

“A scar?”

“What… no way!”

“Yeah”

“That’s too weird…”

“And your pubes?” Beth asked

“What… you too…?”

“Maybe we should go see a doctor…” Beth said

“No…I am fine…” Kayla suddenly said sitting upright and stiff

“I am fine also” Beth said in the same stiff upright position

“I will not see a doctor” Kayla said

“I will not see a doctor” Beth said

Suddenly Kayla shook her head “What were we talking about?”

“Um….” Beth tried to think “I don’t know”

The idea of going to see a doctor was gone.

“I better get back to work” Kayla said looking at her watch.

“Yeah, me too” Beth said

She gave her friend a gently peck on the cheek…

Kayla continued to work through the day then she grabbed a bite to eat on her way home. She sat down on the couch and placed the carton of Chinese on her bulging stomach. She didn’t notice that she’d ballooned up. She ate out of the container as the news came on.

Suddenly she felt sick. She leapt up, dropping the container of half-eaten food. She ran to the toilet and skidding to her knees heaved up into the bowl.

She threw up again and again, far more than what she’d ingested

And when she was finally done managed to pick herself up. Her clothes were a stinking mess. She’s also fouled herself. “Shit” she said, feeling it ooze down the back of her pants.

She peeled these off but then saw the ‘scar’ on her stomach. It was now like a vertical pair of lips. It seemed deep.

If she were to have guessed she would have said it looked a lot like a vagina

She slid her finger along the groove, and the lips opened a little. She could push her finger in

“What the fuck?” she gasped

And then suddenly it began to open itself. She felt the thing inside her pushing out, wanting to be expelled “Uh… uh… ughhhhh” she gasped as it began to push out of her…

It wasn’t painful, but it was not comfortable

The thing emerged like a rotten orange—large, but wrinkly, a discoloured ball.

Instructively she knew it was an egg. She caught it as it came out of her stomach’s “vagina”

Goo oozed out a little as well.

She went to the shower and cleaned it, and herself and then she went with it to the kitchen

It was like she knew what to do.

She put a plug in the sink and filled it with cool water. She added several tablespoons of salt into the water, stirred it and then placed the egg inside the water. It sank to the bottom.

She left it and cleaned up the mess in the bathroom.

Then she cleaned herself again and dressed and left

Beth was standing there also… outside the Chez Lambeau when Kayla arrived.

Beth turned to her and smiled. She gave her friend a gentle peck of greetings.

“Did it happen to…?” Beth began

“Yes” Kayla said, excited that they continued to have a shared experience.

Beth took her hand “It is so wonderful…”

“Yes” Kayla said, “I hope mine hatches soon”

“Shh” Beth said in case anyone was around.

The club was not yet opened and a line of about fifteen women formed outside. Kayla looked at the fresh young faces. She smiled when she caught the eye of another woman. They knew… they just knew that they were both part of this.

The door to the club opened at 8am

Beth held Kayla’s hand—they were both excited and followed the line inside.

They however went down a hall to the right—all the young women did. The door opened and they went inside

Kayla recognised Anin instantly. He was over 7ft tall, his neck alone was 1ft long. His eyes, on stalks blinked. His grey-green skin’s scales caught the light above.

Kayla began undressing without any prompting. She smiled as she saw Beth and the others do the same. It just felt so natural.

The woman Kayla had smiled at was next to her. “This is my fifth” she grinned proudly as she took off her clothes

Kayla felt a tinge of jealousy she wished she’d laid more eggs.

Anin was already inside the first woman. She had stood, turned around, grasped her ankles and offered her cunt to him… it was like all that mattered was what was between her legs.

His large pink and grey cock slid out of its sheath and pushed straight into her dry pussy. She squealed, in pain but soon grew wet, lubricating his large shaft as he rode her

And then he came in her

This was signalled by her own cry of orgasm.

The next woman was already in position awaiting insemination.

Beth grabbed Kayla’s hand again in anticipation “This is so exciting” she skipped on the spot

“Yeah” Kayla said.

Beth let go only to assume the position.

Kayla grew wet as she watched her friend penetrated.

Then it was Kayla’s turn

She gasped with delight as she felt him push his phallus into her. She grabbed her ankles tightly and became a hole, wrapped around his thrusting shaft

“Oh, fucccckkkkkkk” she cried and came as he erupted inside her.

It was the best fuck she’d ever had. And she stood, and pressed her feet together to hold in the sperm inside her body.

She took a moment to come down from her orgasmic high and when she did she saw Beth was almost dressed

Kayla grabbed her own clothes and began dressing too.

“See you tomorrow?” Beth asked as they stood outside on the pavement.

“Sure” Kayla said

They both went their separate ways home.

The following evening, after work, Kayla was more prepared for the process. She didn’t eat normal food—it would only make her sick

She went to the bathroom and stood naked in the shower as the bulge in her stomach heaved. Soon she was expelling another egg out of her stomach-vagina. She smiled, happy at birthing another ‘thing’.

She took it down to the kitchen sink and placed it with the other egg.

She went to the fridge and drew out a raw steak and began to eat it, crunching the T-bone along with the meat.

She was ravenous; after two days.

Kayla and Beth met at lunchtime but they got quizzical looks when they both ordered raw ground beef (mince meat, as it read on the menu)

Still the waitress brought it to them

They didn’t talk as they woofed it down. They lapped at the blood

“Say, are you two alright?” the waitress asked as she came to collect their licked-clean plates

“Yes” Kayla said

“Say…” Beth asked “Are you interested in clubs?”

“Sometimes…”

“This one offers free drinks to single ladies…”

“Oh, yeah?” the woman asked “Where is it?”

“Just down the road…” Beth said

“Chez Lambeau” Kayla added

“Opens at 8pm” Beth continued

“Oh… “ the waitress said, genuinely interested…

“I’m Beth” Beth said

“June” the waitress said

“And this is my friend Kayla’

“Yes, I see you in here a lot” June said

* * *

Beth and Kayla met for lunch.

Almost as soon as they sat down June came out with two plates of raw minced meat “On the house” she winked as she set these down in front of them.

The End