The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spores

Chapter Six

Author — Sidia

Joshua collapsed down on top of Alice. He was breathing hard and spots of light were appearing at the corner of his vision. It was more physical exertion than he was used to—and at the end there he had been fucking the girl pretty hard. But he wasn’t in the frame of mind to congratulate himself about having sex with a teenager—a far more pressing concern was thumping around insistently at the back of his brain.

He had just cum inside Alice.

Joshua heaved himself up off the passive girl—what the fuck had he been thinking? Of course that was redundant; he hadn’t been thinking at all. On top of that, he didn’t really want to address what had happened at the end when he’d orgasmed; he hadn’t meant to, but the fantasy of fucking his own daughter had taken over. As soon as he’d imagined that it was Claire laying prone beneath him—that it was her body shaking with the force of his thrusts—he had instantly started to cum. Joshua sighed—and looked down between Alice’s parted thighs to see a pearly trail of his seed leaking out between the reddened lips of her pussy.

“Fuck.” Joshua croaked to himself as he pressed a hand to his forehead. He looked into Alice’s face and addressed her. “Alice, are you on any birth control?”

“… no.” Alice said in a monotone voice from her unmoving position on the floor.

Shit shit shit. What was he going to do? He couldn’t get another teen girl pregnant; Annie had been bad enough and that was when he had been young. If it got out that he had knocked up a teenager—his daughter’s friend no less—his life would be over.

Then again … he could easily tell her that she’d had a one night stand. She was sexually active after all. It wouldn’t have to come back to him.

A sudden image of Alice—her slender frame sporting a belly that was swelling with his child—popped into his head and his cock gave an answering lurch. Getting Alice pregnant—all without her knowledge—seemed so insanely hot to him just then that it took his breath away. Watching her get bigger and bigger while knowing he had been the one to do it to her …

“What the fuck is wrong with me.” Joshua muttered, shaking his head as if trying to dispel the thought from his brain. He couldn’t do that to a girl with her whole life ahead of her. Well—he hadn’t intended to do that at any rate. For all he knew he had already knocked up the teenager.

Joshua unsteadily got to his feet and sighed again. He spotted his pants laying forgotten down near Alice’s feet and pulled them on. This is what he got for thinking with his dick—everything that had happened after Claire had dosed herself with the spores had been one long fuckup. It was finally time to see to damage control—and to get Alice cleaned up to boot.

“Alice, go into the bathroom and get into the shower.” Joshua ordered firmly. Enough time had passed that there should be hot water again. “Wash yourself thoroughly.”

Alice sat up and clambered to her feet—turning on the spot and walking unhurriedly down the hallway to the bathroom. Joshua watched Alice as she moved away from him and was reminded that it was the second time that day that he’d had the pleasure of seeing a nude teen girl walking down his hall. Despite everything he cocked his head and focused on the hypnotic roll of Alice’s hips and buttocks as she walked. Her curves had nothing on Claire’s of course, but she definitely had her own charm.

“Jesus …” Joshua said under his breath as he spotted his cum making it’s way down the inside of Alice’s thigh. Even though he’d just fucked the girl it still seemed crazy that it had actually happened. He was sure that when he woke up tomorrow he would scarcely believe that he had done it—fucking a teenager was not something that was supposed to happen when you were almost forty.

Once Alice had vanished into the bathroom, Joshua went into the storage/linen closet and dug out an old air mattress. After a bit more rummaging he found a sleeping bag and spare pillow as well and then carried them all into his daughter’s bedroom. He tried to ignore Claire’s still form laying on her bed but found he kept glancing at her—he had no idea what to think about his daughter anymore. He had gone from despair and disappointment at her attitude towards him, to flat-out anger, and then right to lust and desire. Joshua knew he would never have tried anything with his daughter if circumstances hadn’t conspired to basically deliver her to him gift wrapped—but that was hardly the point anymore.

He knew now that he desired her and that he could have her any moment he wanted. It seemed obvious to Joshua that his ‘compromise’ in going and having his way with Alice had been nothing more than a stepping stone to something more. How he had managed to convince himself that assuaging his lust upon his daughter’s friend would stop him from going any further … it all seemed so laughable now.

Joshua busied himself with blowing up the air mattress all the while looking over at Claire out of the corner of his eye. The gradual rise and fall of her large breasts as she breathed seemed like the most captivating thing he had ever seen.

By the time he had finished laying out the sleeping bag for Alice, Joshua was astonished to find that his dick was at half-mast. He’d thought that with having already cum twice that evening he would be able to get through the rest of the night without any more … incidents. Apparently his libido had other ideas though. Still, he wasn’t filled with an overwhelming lust and desire to fuck anymore—just that underlying sense of excitement and arousal that he couldn’t seem to shake.

Joshua got up and moved over to stand beside Claire’s bed. He felt slightly ashamed as he looked down at her peaceful face. Ashamed and horny. He had fucked her friend while imagining that it was Claire laying beneath him with her legs spread wide. That fact should have been enough to stop him in his tracks from going any further. Instead …

Joshua shook his head violently and tried to get back on track. He had better give Claire the same story he had given Alice—that her friend had come over and that they’d decided against going out after all. That they had gone to bed early and nothing out of the ordinary had occurred. He didn’t want his daughter waking up from her fugue state tomorrow and trying to work out why she had no explanation for all the missing time.

Joshua knew he had to do this … but he found he was just staring down into Claire’s lovely face—at her soft and inviting lips that were slightly parted as she breathed evenly and deeply.

Before he could talk himself out of it—hell, before he could even think about what he was doing—Joshua leant down and pressed his mouth to his daughter’s in a soft kiss.

What felt like an electric shock coursed through Joshua’s body. Claire’s soft lips were pliant and malleable beneath his mouth, and right then—as he kissed his oblivious daughter—it seemed like the most intensely erotic thing he had ever experienced.

Hovering over her, Joshua started to kiss his daughter in earnest—sucking her bottom lip softly into his mouth and then slipping his tongue inside. He closed his eyes as he swirled his tongue around inside Claire’s mouth—his heart beginning to beat rapidly inside his chest. It seemed absurd that it was more exciting to be doing this with his daughter than it was to actually have sex with Alice.

Joshua broke the kiss with an explosive indrawn breath—standing upright with his chest heaving. His cock was standing at full attention again and it bulged menacingly in his pants. He wanted …

“Get out of bed, Claire.” Joshua ordered, licking his lips. From just how quickly her eyes opened and she started to obey it was clear that she hadn’t been truly asleep—just waiting for a new order to be given to her. When his daughter was standing in front of him in her little pants and white t-shirt, Joshua spoke again. “Claire, lift up your shirt for me. Show me your breasts, baby.”

Joshua’s cock twitched as he watched his daughter reach down and grip the bottom of her shirt. She slowly lifted it up, exposing her firm and tanned stomach. When she reached her large breasts the tight confines of the shirt caused her tits to lift up as well—showing a generous and mouth-watering amount of under-boob as they hung suspended in the flimsy confines of her cotton top. When gravity won and they inevitably escaped her top, Claire’s breasts fell back down—bouncing heavily in a manner that made Joshua’s mouth go dry. With her top now bunched up around her neck, his daughter stood before him—her face blank and expressionless as she exposed her tits to him.

“Jesus.” Joshua breathed out. He had seen Claire’s breasts a number of times today but they still floored him with their size and perfect shape. They looked far too heavy to have any business sitting as proud and firm on her chest as they did. He simply had to get his hands on them again. The last time he had felt her up it had been underneath her shirt—he hadn’t had a chance to get a good look. Joshua sat down on the edge of his daughter’s bed. “Claire, sit in my lap. Straddle me.”

Claire walked the few steps over to her father—her gait awkward as he hadn’t told her to stop holding her shirt up around her neck. Even though it made it more difficult for Claire, Joshua didn’t once consider telling her to stop. Her bare breasts jiggled and bounced as she clumsily lifted one of her legs over his thighs—easing her way forward until she was seated in his lap facing him.

Joshua’s face was situated right in front of his daughter’s huge breasts—her nipples had become erect due to their exposure to the air and they were a temptation he simply could not withstand. He reached around behind his daughter and gripped her by the ass—squeezing her curvaceous rear as he pulled her crotch closer into him. His bulging erection was now sandwiched against her crotch and he was acutely aware that only a few feeble layers of clothing lay between his cock and Claire’s pussy.

Joshua opened his mouth and captured one of his daughter’s nipples—sucking and nibbling on the rubbery teat as his cock throbbed uncontrollably. He sucked as much of her tit into his mouth as he could—revelling in the feel of the soft flesh of his only daughter. He wanted to bit down hard enough so that he could see the imprint of his teeth on her tits—to mar the sheer perfection of her breasts as if laying a claim to her. All the while he was groping Claire’s ass—pulling her into him in a simulation of her riding him.

“Oh, baby—you love this don’t you.” Joshua gasped, his voice muffled by her breasts in his face. The fact that she was still holding her shirt up around her neck made it seem as if she was a willing participant—showing herself off to her father. “You love me sucking on your tits. Fuck! They are just so perfect. I wonder how many guys have had their hands on them.”

The thought stoked his lust even further—that random guys had had their hands on his little girl’s body. Her best friend had been no virgin—how many cocks had his daughter had in her so far? With a body like hers she would have guys panting after her!

“Fuck, you’re sexy.” Joshua groaned, feeling like he was growing sick with lust. His mind was filled with thoughts of his daughter cavorting with nameless men—her body shaking as she was fucked every positions. “Claire, when did you first have sex?

“… almost two years ago.” Claire spoke in a monotone above his head.

Two years? Joshua was floored. She would have been far too young … Jesus. Ironically considering the situation he was currently in with her, a small measure of parental concern and indignation filled him. How had he missed the fact that his daughter was having sex for almost two years—it didn’t matter that he only saw her one week out of four. The only person she brought around was Alice—he certainly had ever seen any guys hanging around her.

“You little minx.” Joshua breathed out. He tightened his grip on her ass. “How many? Claire, how many cocks have you had!”

“… none.” Claire said dully.

“None …” Joshua said, confused. The cloud of lust was dulling his wits. “Claire, who have you been having sex with?”

“… Alice.” Claire said sluggishly. “I have sex with Alice.”

Joshua froze.

“Alice.” He stated, dumbfounded. “Claire—you’ve been fucking Alice?”

“… yes.”

How the hell had he missed that. Was his daughter a full on lesbian or was she just playing around? Joshua put his hands around Claire’s waist and easily lifted her up off his lap—placing her into a seated position on the bed. He took hold of her hands and placed them down by her side—taking hold of her top after a moments thought and pulling it down over the swell of her tits. He wanted to concentrate and find out what was going on. Strangely—even though the topic was his daughter having sex with the girl he’d just fucked a load of cum into—having something so momentous dropped into his lap gave a pause to his libido.

“Claire—tell me exactly what your relationship is with Alice.” Joshua ordered firmly. “And who knows about the two of you.”

“… we are seeing each other.” Claire intoned slowly. “We started fooling around a few years ago and it turned into something more. It didn’t get serious until a few months ago. No one knows. I’m scared mom would kick me out, and Alice’s parents wouldn’t approve of her being with another girl.”

“Were you worried about what I would think?” Joshua asked, morbidly curious.

“… no.”

Joshua wondered if she meant that she thought he would be okay with it or if she didn’t care what he thought—and decided he’d rather not know.

“So … Claire, you and Alice are lesbians?”

“… Alice is bi.” Claire answered. “She’s dated guys before. I’ve only ever been attracted to other girls though.”

“I see.” Joshua said quietly. He looked sidelong at his daughter—regardless of how she had been treating him lately it couldn’t have been easy to hide something like that from her mother. Annie had never been the most understanding person and he could just imagine the histrionics she would have indulged in if it came out her daughter was dating another girl. “So you’ve never been with a guy before, Claire?”

“No.”

Joshua sighed. Ostensibly the thought of his daughter having sex with Alice was very hot, but the thought of her having to hide her relationship had cast a pall over his ardour. He wondered if Alice’s flirtations when she’d first come over had been over the top as a way of compensating … but then again, Claire had said she was bi. Either way, for the moment at least his feelings of guilt outweighed his lust.

He quickly gave his daughter the instructions telling her that Alice had stayed the night instead of them going out—knowing it would have been a date for the two of them gave new weight to Alice’s concern when she had found his daughter unresponsive in her room. He put Claire back into bed and then quietly left her room.

Joshua went into the bathroom to find Alice still washing herself. She hadn’t been left alone as long as he had left Claire, so there was still steam coming from the hot water in the shower. He was about to order her to get out, before thought struck him that he needed a shower himself. He regarded Alice’s slender silhouette for a moment before making a snap decision.

“Fuck it.” Joshua muttered. He had already fucked the girl’s mouth and pussy—what harm could having a shower with her bring.

Joshua dropped his pants to the bathroom floor and walked over to the shower—opening the door and stepping in with Alice. The confines of the shower was quite small, and if Alice hadn’t been such a skinny little thing it would have been far too cramped. As it was, they brushed up against each other with every movement that Joshua made.

He regarded the nude girl in a new light—picturing her having sex with his daughter. He just couldn’t quite imagine it no matter how hard he tried. It seemed like some kind of perverted fantasy—he had fucked his daughter’s girlfriend.

Joshua reached out and gripped Alice’s chin—tilting her head up to face him.

“So you and my daughter …” He murmured to himself. He found he didn’t have the same compunctions with Alice as he had with Claire. At least he wasn’t filled with he same sense of guilt. He lowered his head and kissed her unresponsive lips. He allowed himself to press up against her slim body—relaxing as he felt her soap-slick and soft skin on his.

“Alice, I want you to wash me.” Joshua said firmly. There was just enough time until the spores wore off—he could put her to bed in a bit. He couldn’t remember the last time he had been in the shower with a woman—he may as well relax and enjoy it.

Joshua stood there under the hot water with his eyes half closed as the pretty teen started to slowly soap him up. The usual sedate pace of those who had been dosed by the fungal spores worked well for once—even though it wasn’t her intent, the placid way that Alice ran her small hands over his body felt like a sensuous massage. The way she was touching him all over so intimately was incredible—and despite himself, when he felt her fingers curl around his shaft his tired cock gave a small lurch.

Maybe he had enough time to do more than just get washed.