The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spores

Chapter Seven

Author — Sidia

Joshua relaxed under the hot water, allowing Alice to soap him up. Unfortunately he couldn’t quite manage to achieve another erection—even after he had instructed the vacant teen to focus on fondling his balls and shaft. It seems as though twice was his limit for the night. It was probably for the best when all was said and done though—with the way time was getting on he would have had to dose Alice for a third time.

Reluctantly deciding that his fun was over, Joshua instructed Alice to stop. He quickly rinsed off any remnants of soapy residue and then reached out and turned off the shower. Even though further sex wasn’t on the table, Joshua spent an enjoyable few minutes towelling down Alice’s slender body. He took certain liberties with her—after getting her dry, he continued to caress and run his hands over her naked skin.

Joshua cupped Alice’s crotch—curling a finger and pushing it between the soft folds of her pussy. It seemed wild that he had actually fucked the girl—that he had been inside the pretty teen. A twinge of unease ran through him as the risk that he had knocked her up crept unasked back into his mind; this time when the thought of the slender girl’s belly growing gave him a thrill of arousal he viewed it without the taint of self-recrimination. Joshua considered using her suggestive state to put the idea in Alice’s head that she had a one night stand with a random guy … but was unsure how feasible that would be now that he knew she was dating his daughter. He had already told her that nothing untoward had happened while she was here; that she had stayed the night with her best friend—lover really—instead of going out. Joshua didn’t think she would connect anything to him—how would she? Besides, she might not get pregnant at all. It might be smarter to simply deal with it if and when it came up.

As Joshua mused to himself as he gently fingered the girl’s pussy, his thoughts turned towards his daughter. Or to be more exact Claire and Alice together. He still found it difficult to get his head around it—how had they managed to hide it so well that he had missed every sign? Or was it because anything that he may have flagged as being strangely intimate had been dismissed as nothing more than the antics of girls who were best friends.

He reached out and tweaked one of Alice’s pink nipples—absently tugging on her teat as he studied her face. Claire and Alice had had sex—but what did that mean? What exactly had they done? What were they like when they were together?

Joshua just couldn’t picture it.

He couldn’t waste too much time though—the dose he had given Alice would soon be wearing off. He took the teen by her hand and led her out of the bathroom. Her hand felt tiny in his own and Joshua glanced back over his shoulder at the nude girl as he practically towed her along behind him; she was such a little thing.

Joshua pulled Alice into his daughter’s bedroom and over to where he had set up the bedding on the floor. Claire was again laying in bed where he had placed her—appearing to be asleep.

“Look who it is!” Joshua said sardonically to his daughter into the quiet room. His voice was unconsciously hushed. He lightly slapped his hand onto Alice’s bare rear. “It’s your little lover. I have to admit I didn’t see that coming—but I approve of your choice.”

Joshua felt a little silly as he looked from Alice to his ‘sleeping’ daughter. He felt he might have spoken out loud just to try and regain a small sense of normalcy. It was absurd—but he was actually feeling a little lonely being the only conscious person in the house. He sighed to himself and abruptly turned on the spot and headed back out to the living room. He had better fetch Alice’s clothes.

He found the small pile of discarded clothing strewn around the floor and picked them all up. They made for a shockingly small bundle of cloth in his hands—was this really all that she had been wearing? Joshua shook his head and made his way back into Claire’s bedroom. Normally he would have made the effort to dress Alice fully, but did he really have to bother now that he knew they were intimate?

Joshua split the difference by deciding to put her underwear back on. He didn’t bother to issue any further directions to the slender teen—he physically manhandled her instead; gripping her by the ankles and forcing her to lift one foot and then the other while he slipped her panties up her legs. Alice swayed unsteadily as he pulled her underwear up all the way—he found it oddly thrilling to be dressing the girl even in this limited fashion.

Joshua was about to tell her to get into the sleeping bag when a kinky thought snuck into his brain. Wouldn’t it be hot to put Alice into bed with Claire? Grinning to himself, he kicked at the sleeping bag and mattress—ruffling it up so that it looked like it had been slept in. Once he had accomplished his goal, Joshua ordered Alice to get into bed alongside his immobile daughter.

Watching Alice slither into under the sheet and lay there next to Claire caused his cock to give yet another tired lurch.

“Damn.” Joshua whispered softly to himself. He shook his head to dispel the sexy tableau. “Alice, you will go straight to sleep next to Claire and you will not wake up until morning.”

With his previous directions already done that nothing strange had happened the night before, both girls would just assume that Alice had crawled into Claire’s bed sometime during the night. There was the added bonus that Alice was naked apart from her lacy panties—would the girls assume that other things had happened between them as well? Maybe they wouldn’t consider that to be strange even though he had been home.

Joshua glanced at a clock in the room; it would be about 20 minutes until Alice came out from her fugue state. He looked at the two pretty teens laying together in his daughter’s bed and sighed once more. It had been one hell of a night—and one hell of an emotional rollercoaster—but now it was finally time to call it quits. He had tied off all the loose ends he could for the moment, and now the night was over. He had indulged more than he had ever thought he was capable of—gone down a darker path than he would have thought possible—but this mindset couldn’t continue. He hadn’t set out to do this—once he was sober he didn’t think he could have it in him to do something like this again. Joshua fervently held onto that thought—that he could still be a decent man after all that he had done. He had to go back to how he had been before that first accident that had started avalanche of indulgence.

At least he would always have the memories of playing with the two sexy beauties.

Joshua quietly left his daughter’s bedroom and shut the door behind him. He almost made a detour to the kitchen to get one last drink but thought the better of it. Instead, he went into the living room and flopped down on the couch—looking around the room as though he could still see Claire and Alice as they had been earlier. Had he really lewdly posed his daughter right there in front of him? And Alice … all that he had done with Alice …

Joshua rubbed at his eyes and leant back while staring up at the ceiling. It was already feeling like a dream. He absently grabbed his phone and started to mindlessly play with it while thinking. Would he even remember all the details in the morning once he had sobered up? He sighed again.

A new thought struck Joshua as he played with his phone and he froze instantly—staring down at the device in his hand. What if he had more than just memories … he could use his phone and take some pictures of the girls! He knew it was a risk—leaving evidence of that nature on him. But at the same time why would anyone think that he had something like that anyway? The girls wouldn’t be suspecting anything. And after everything else that he had done with the two of them since this had all started taking a few pictures to remember them by seemed tame in comparison.

Joshua checked the time—still a quarter of an hour to go. He was almost tempted to go and get another sample of the Spores but his mind shied away from that thought. He didn’t need that kind of time. All he wanted to do was take a few pictures of them—and then he would be done.

Joshua got up off the couch and hurried back into his daughter’s bedroom—turning on the light as he entered. Both girls were as he had left them—their chests rising and falling steadily as they drew breath. He raised his phone and took a quick picture of them laying together on Claire’s bed—but that wasn’t what he was there for.

Reaching out, Joshua took hold of the covers and pulled them down off of the two teens. Claire was laying on her back and was still wearing her shorts and white t-shirt. Alice was slightly on her side facing his daughter with her small breasts brushing up against Claire’s arm. Joshua took pictures from a few different angles—some with Claire in frame as well but mostly shots of Alice’s face and body.

“Alice, sit up.” Joshua ordered. He took a number of pictures of Alice opening her eyes and slowly coming up into a seated position. “Turn around and get on all fours, Alice—stick your ass in the air for me.”

This time Joshua took a short video of the teen moving and posing for him. Once she was in place, Joshua reached out on a whim and pulled the girls panties up between buttocks—giving her a wedgie. He lightly spanked the girl on her upturned ass-cheeks—capturing the faint red outline of his handprint on his phone.

Fuck this was hot. Why hadn’t he thought of taking pictures of them before? He rubbed at the sudden bulge in his pants as he looked down at his daughter.

“Claire. Sit up.” Joshua said, his voice cracking on her name. He swallowed. Just having pictures of Alice wasn’t good enough. He just had to get some record of his daughter’s perfect breasts. “Take your shirt off for me, Claire.”

Joshua took a video of his daughter stripping her top off for him—groaning inaudibly as her heavy breasts bounced free of the confines of the the t-shirt. He took a number of closeups of her breasts from different angles. He desperately wanted to put his hands on her again—but he knew if he started that he wouldn’t stop.

He posed both of the teen girls in a number of ways—when he placed his daughter on her hands and knees like he had with Alice he almost lost control completely—the way her large breasts hung down underneath her was mouthwatering. Some part of Joshua was minding how much time was passing and he was about to call it quits when he hesitated.

“Claire, sit down on the edge of the bed.” Joshua ordered hoarsely. He watched his daughter inexpertly clamber into his desired position and licked his lips. “Alice, I want you straddle Claire’s lap.”

He hadn’t actually posed them together yet—and what better way to cap off the night with photographic evidence of his daughter and her girlfriend.

Joshua gave the girls a number of directions—getting them into a perfect position. Alice was on her knees facing Claire—straddling one of his daughter’s thighs while she tenderly rested her hands atop of Claire’s shoulders. Claire had one arm around Alice’s slender waist—pulling the girl in towards her. Alice’s little breasts were right before Claire’s face and he had both girls face him as he furiously took photos of them.

“Claire, put your hand down the back of Alice’s panties.” Joshua said roughly, licking his lips again as he watched his daughter follow his orders. “Now Claire—lick Alice’s nipples!”

Joshua switched back to video as Claire delicately extended her pick tongue and passed it over one of her girlfriend’s erect nipples.

“Claire, suck on her tits, baby.” Joshua whispered. “Do it now!”

Joshua’s cock was straining the front of his pants as he filmed his teenage daughter suckle on her girlfriend’s breasts. He made a few small adjustments—making Alice shut her eyes and to cradle his daughter’s head as she moved from one breast to the other. Anyone watching the video would think that they were purposefully posing for him—it looked so genuine and real. Claire’s large breasts were flattened against Alice’s taut stomach and she still had her hand down the back of her girlfriend’s lacy panties …

It was the most erotic thing he had ever seen and Joshua was finally able to imagine his daughter fucking her best friend.

Joshua almost missed the moment that Alice started to come out of her state. The girl’s eyelids started to flutter and her grip on Claire’s head loosened.

“Shit!” Joshua muttered to himself. He had completely lost track of time and there was no time to run and get another dose of fungal spores. Thinking quickly, he gave his daughter an order. “Claire, lay back on your bed and go to sleep!”

He watched the two girls fumble in get in each others way as they followed his orders. Luckily, it seemed like Alice was still under the aegis of his previous order that she get into bed with Claire and sleep until morning. Joshua felt a stab of alarm when Alice blinked blearily while making eye contact with him, but she instantly dismissed him as unimportant and didn’t seem to care that he was there at all. Claire lay back down on her bed and Alice curled her body around her—reaching out with one arm to intimately cuddle his daughter to her—before letting out a contented sigh and falling asleep.

Joshua stayed frozen for a few long seconds—scarce daring to breathe. He didn’t know if anything could wake up Alice from her ordered slumber, and he didn’t want to find out. He regarded the two girls with chagrin for a moment—the blankets and sheets for the bed were bunched up and tangled in their legs—there was no way he would be able to cover them up. On top of that, both of the girls were topless now—Joshua could still see the glisten from his daughter’s saliva on Alice’s nipples.

There was nothing for it—he would just have to leave the girl’s in their undressed state and just hope that they wouldn’t think too much of it. Treading as lightly as he could, Joshua crept out of his daughter’s bedroom and carefully closed the door behind him.

He went into the bathroom and splashed water on his face—that had been close. Joshua pulled out his phone and started to flick through all the photos and videos he had taken. They were the hottest pictures he had ever seen—the contrast with his busty and curvaceous blonde daughter and her slender and dark haired girlfriend was incredible.

Without even thinking about it, Joshua pulled out his cock and started fisting it furiously as he stared at the pictures of his naked daughter and girlfriend on his phone—when he reached the video of Claire sucking on Alice’s breasts, he gave out a strangled groan and splattered the bathroom floor with his cum.

The next morning, Joshua anxiously sat out in the living room—waiting for what would happen. He had woken up so early he knew he had only managed a few hours of sleep. He desperately wanted to go and check on Claire and Alice—but was scared to in case he disturbed them. There was no way he could go into his daughter’s bedroom without having a dose of the fungal spores as backup—he didn’t exactly have a valid reason for entering unannounced—but he didn’t want to take that step unless absolutely necessary.

Joshua was a bundle of nerves—he had two doses of the spores ready to go just in case. He was fairly sure that Claire would be coming out of her state sometime this morning; he was just hoping that everything lined up how he’d wanted.

When Claire’s bedroom door opened and the two girls came out he heaved a massive sigh of relief; they both looked sleepy but there wasn’t anything about their behaviour that would lead him to assume that anything was wrong. When they noticed him sitting there, Alice brightly offered a greeting—she was acting a little flirtatious but nothing to the extent that she had the night before. On top of that, Claire was on her best behaviour in front of her girlfriend—curtailing any attitude she might otherwise have had.

Joshua cautiously asked how they had slept and was treated to the sight of both girls blushing slightly and flashing each other covert and wicked grins. He idly wondered if the look was because they had woken up in bed together practically naked, or if they had got up to anything before they had come out.

Joshua hurriedly got up and moved to the kitchen so they wouldn’t notice his stiffening cock—it seemed as though even a stray thought of his daughter and friend being intimate was getting a reaction from him now.

He offered to make the girls breakfast and the morning actually turned into quite a pleasant and lively affair. It had been some time since he had seen his daughter relax and laugh around him. They sat down at the table and ate together, and Joshua was incredibly relieved that he had gotten away with it all—that both girls seemed to have no inkling about what had happened the night before.

Joshua let his contributions to the conversation lapse; sitting comfortably in silence as he watched Claire and Alice tease and—he now knew—flirt with each other. Last night had been a mistake—an insane and incredible mistake—and he knew that he could never allow it to happen again. All the same, Joshua couldn’t quite manage to stop the insidious thoughts and memories of all that he had done to the two girls while he’d had them under his control. While they had been under the influence of the Spores.