The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spores 2

Chapter One

Author — Sidia

Joshua had spent the last three works being uncomfortably and perpetually horny.

He had learnt an important thing about himself—he couldn’t be trusted with power. The memory of what he had done with his daughter and her best friend—her girlfriend—while they had been under the thrall of the Spores made him feel feverish, manic, and uncontrolled. It seemed as though his entire focus in life had changed since he had discovered the strange fungi whilst on that expedition—what concerned him before now felt like a shadowy memory. Joshua was no longer focused on developing the properties of the Spores so that he could make his fortune … well, not entirely anyway. He was now fixated on what they could do to gratify his own desires.

After his fall from grace that first night with Claire—he assuaged his conscience by reminding himself that he hadn’t set out to do it at least—he had spent the rest of the week with his daughter deliberately avoiding any thought of using the Spores on her again. He wasn’t sure if he would have been able to resist the temptation of Alice’s slender and lovely body though, but for better or for worse she didn’t return to his apartment that week. Joshua had tried his best to be a better father to Claire—an attempt driven by a sense of misplaced guilt about what he had done. Unfortunately his daughter hadn’t wanted a bar of him. Claire had simply gone back to being the bitchy teen girl that he’d had to get used to over the last few years.

Towards the end of the week he’d had with his daughter, Joshua had begun to wish he had taken the opportunity to change a few things within Claire. Surely it wouldn’t have been too bad if he had given Claire a few suggestions to make his life easier? To make it so his daughter wouldn’t look at and talk to him like he was a piece of shit under her heel? He’d actually resolved to do it—to give her a dose of the Spores and make the … suggestions. He wouldn’t indulge himself again with her body though—he wouldn’t do that again! He would simply make a few small personality changes within her.

On the last night before her mother was to pick her up in the morning Joshua had made the arrangements. He was going to fix their relationship—to make things go back to how they had been before Annie had poisoned their daughter’s mind against him. It had all fallen apart though when Claire hadn’t come home.

Joshua had initially been annoyed—his daughter not telling him where she was wasn’t anything new—but as the hours dragged on he had started to get worried. He had paced back and forth in his small apartment, his anxiety growing. Claire wasn’t answering her phone so in the end he resorted to calling Alice’s parents in an attempt to try and find her. It rang out twice before the phone was picked up—and it was Alice who answered. She sounded surprised to hear him and quickly assured him that Claire was fine—that she was with Alice at her home. Joshua’s relief immediately vanished when he heard his daughter speaking in the background. He couldn’t hear what she said but her dismissive tone of voice was unmistakable. Before Alice hung up he could hear them giggling together in what sounded like an intimate fashion.

So. Claire thought it was fine that she could just take off and not tell him? That she could do whatever she liked and there be no consequences? Joshua was seething. And it wasn’t just that she was off with her friend—she had gone off with her girlfriend! Joshua wasn’t a bigot—he saw no real difference if his daughter had gone off with a girl or a boy. It was about respect and he wasn’t getting any.

Joshua had poured himself a large glass of whisky and flopped back on the couch, muttering under his breath about how he was treated by his own daughter. Soon enough his thoughts had drifted to how she was off alone with Alice … and the reason why the phone had gone so long unanswered suddenly struck him. Joshua wasn’t so far removed from being a teenager that he didn’t remember what it was like; if a friend’s parents were away it was a golden opportunity to have people over. He was certain that Claire and Alice were alone together in that house. Being together …

On autopilot, Joshua had pulled out his phone and opened up the folder in which he had saved the pictures and videos of the two girls. Seeing how he had posed them together—especially the video of Alice suckling at Claire’s huge breasts—instantly got him hard. He didn’t even give it a thought—Joshua had pulled out his cock and had masturbated to his daughter and her girlfriend … masturbated to the memory of what he had done to them.

Joshua didn’t know how often he had jerked off to those pictures over the following weeks. With the house to himself once more, he had indulged as much as he wanted. His work had suffered and it had taken a strongly worded rebuke for him to pull himself up out of the spiral of lust that he had found himself in. But he came out of it with a different take on things; he knew what he wanted now. What he needed—and what he was willing to do to get it.

Joshua threw himself back into his research with the Spores. He was going to use them again—there was no longer any doubts in his mind in that regard—and he wasn’t just going to use them to adjust his daughter’s behaviour. No—Joshua was going to use them to bring Claire into his bed. He had big plans—and he was going to use his new found power to get what he wanted.

It had taken some work, but he had managed to manufacture a dose of the Spores that only put someone out for approximately ten minutes. Without any other options, Joshua had been forced to experiment on himself. He had used the data he had collected when he had dosed his daughter and Alice and adjusted the amount accordingly—filming himself after inducing the zombie-like state. Joshua was now confident he had the measure of what the Spores could do and had taken to carrying one of the limited doses in a small aerosol disperser. If he had an opportunity that benefited him he was going to use it.

That chance came sooner than he expected.

A loud and irritated banging on his front door alerted Joshua to the arrival of his ex-wife. He had barely opened the door before Annie had barged into his living room—wrinkling her nose at the musty and unaired smell of his apartment. Joshua stared at the woman in resignation—waiting to see what she was going to hit him with. Annie only ever showed up in person when she had the opportunity to make him squirm. She never missed a chance to taunt him in person. That she had showed up unannounced didn’t bode well.

“God, but this place is a shithole.” Annie sneered, ignoring him as she looked around his apartment.

“Lovely to see you, as always.” Joshua said through gritted teeth. It was rich that she had barged into his place and then acted like he wasn’t there.

“Don’t be cute.” Annie said, smiling at him vindictively. “You don’t want to push me—”

“What do you want.” Joshua stated flatly, cutting her off. He was in no mood to put up with his ex. Not anymore. The problem with Annie was that she had an overinflated sense of her own self worth—he barely recognised the playful teenager that he had first fallen for. Their history had twisted everything so much that now there was nothing but spite and bile. It didn’t help that even Joshua would begrudgingly admit that Annie was still quite a looker—a fact that she was well aware of. Her body was still toned and lovely—she was an excellent indication of what Claire would look like in twenty years. “I’m busy so make it fast.”

“What —” Annie started, taken aback for a moment. He never talked back to her. Her face mottled with anger. “Don’t you push me or you’ll regret it!”

“Yeah yeah.” Joshua waved his hand dismissively. “It’s not like you can take any more of my money than you already are—and that’s ending soon enough anyway. What. Do. You. Want.”

Annie started at him for a long moment as if she were trying to figure out the reason why he was suddenly standing up for himself. Then she shrugged.

“I need you to take Claire for the next two months.” Annie said, hiding a smirk.

“You what?” Joshua asked incredulously. She never wanted him to have their daughter for longer than she had to—it wasn’t that she particularly liked having Claire around—it was that she knew how much he enjoyed having his daughter living with him. Or at least he had before his ex had poisoned her against him.

“Two months.” Annie said as if it was non-negotiable. “You owe me.”

“I owe you …” Joshua shook his head. To be honest having Claire under his roof for two whole months—instead of one week out of ever four—aligned perfectly with his upcoming plans … but this was very out of character for Annie. “I don’t even want to know how you worked that one out.”

“You vanished for ages while you were off on your little holiday.” Annie stated as though it was obvious. “Leaving me stuck with the girl. I have plans—I have a life! You have no idea how much you screwed with me by jaunting off the way you did. Well—now it’s my turn.”

“Jaunting off …” Joshua stared at his ex incredulously. “Annie, I was lost in the fucking jungle! We all almost died!”

“Sure sure.” Annie said dismissively. “Like that sounds in any way realistic. You went on a tropical holiday—and now I am. So you can just take Claire.”

“Fucking hell.” Joshua said, almost in awe at how self-absorbed she was. Then he narrowed his eyes as the rest of what she was saying registered. “Oh, I get it. You’re going off with what’s his name.“

“His name is Jacob and you know it.” Annie spat. “And yes, I’m going away with him for a little holiday. I deserve time off as well.”

“Time off. Yeah, you must be run ragged.” Joshua said scathingly. Annie didn’t work and she was now currently dating a guy who was more than a decade older than she was. Someone with enough money to take his ex on a long holiday. “Two months is hardly a ‘little holiday’ Annie.”

“Jealous?” Annie taunted him, striking a pose that flaunted her body. “I’m going to be spending the whole time laying on the beach in a bikini. With a real man. Something you know very little about.”

“You’re right—I know nothing about that.” Joshua said sarcastically, although the humour went right over her head. He narrowed his eyes some more. “And why are you telling me so last minute? Claire is supposed to coming to stay only next week—why are you springing this on me now?”

“Why indeed.” Annie said, smirking to one side. “Anyway, it’s a moot point. The flights are booked—you just have to deal with it.”

Joshua sighed—it was so like his ex-wife. He would have no issue at all with taking his daughter for two whole months—even if he hadn’t had the Spores he would have said yes. He would have viewed it as a chance to repair their relationship. He would have shuffled his work around so that he could take his daughter … but Annie didn’t think that way. She viewed this as a chance to fuck with him—to use Claire as a way to make his life difficult.

Joshua reached into his pocket and pulled out the small dose of the Spores that he always kept on his person, getting it ready. He was going to teach this bitch a lesson—and make himself feel better at the same time.

“What —” Annie managed to get out as he lifted the spray before her face. She flinched … but it was too late.

Joshua grinned as his ex-wife went blank—her limbs going limp and slack as she stood before him. It was always a little eerie looking into the eyes of someone in this state—they stared sightlessly and vaguely ahead. It was very obvious that there was no one at home.

“That’s better.” Joshua taunted her. It was the first time he had used the Spores in almost a month—not counting himself. He felt excited—aroused by the power he had. “Fuck, the worst thing about you is that you actually think you’re intelligent. Listening to you go on and on does my head in.”

He regarded his ex while thinking through the possibilities. She wasn’t his daughter to be an object of fixated lust—he had no pressing urge to take advantage of her while she was like this no matter how attractive he still found her. Besides, he only had ten minutes to work with her anyway.

Joshua reached out and idly hefted his ex’s breasts—groping her through her shirt as he thought about what he could do. Annie rocked slightly in place as he felt her up; her breasts still felt firm under his hands. Joshua didn’t want to change her into being more amicable towards him—although that would be pleasant. No, he wanted to punish her somehow. A thought struck him and he grinned.

“Annie, if you want me to take Claire you have to bargain with me.” Joshua directed his ex-wife, his tone firm and commanding. He was staring down at his hands groping her chest while he spoke. “You have to offer me something in return if you want to get what you want. That’s just how it works between us. Understand?”

“Yes.” Annie replied, her voice sounding thick while she was in the fugue state. “I have to offer something to get what I want.”

“Good.” Joshua grinned. “Annie—the only thing of value you have to me is your body. The only way you’ll get me to take Claire for two months is if you bargain with your body. Using your body is the only way you can get what you want with me. You just accept that. Undestand?”

“Yes.” Annie said dully. “Only giving you my body will get you to take Claire.”

“Damn right.” Joshua laughed. This was going to be too good. Normally he would never entertain the thought of having sex with Annie—she had poisoned that well years ago. But now that he was in control … now that he had the power … It suddenly didn’t sound that bad at all. Quite the contrary actually.

Joshua amused himself by continuing to fondle Annie’s impressive chest while he waited for her to come out of the trance. It was almost exactly ten minutes when her eyelids started to flutter and she began to come out of it. Joshua kept groping her until the last minute—being turned on by the dull look of confusion in her eyes before she came back to full awareness.

“Um, where were we?” Annie asked, swaying a little as she woke up fully. She raised her hands halfway to her chest and frowned in confusion—looking askance at Joshua. He was now standing a few steps away from her so she had no way to explain why her chest suddenly felt so sensitive.

“You were about to tell me why I should take Claire for two whole months.” Joshua said with a small smile as he folded his arms confidently.

“Why?” Annie asked, licking her lips. She frowned. “What do you mean, why? She’s your daughter, you have to take her if I can’t—”

“It’s not that you can’t.” Joshua said flatly. “Don’t bullshit me, Annie. You want me to do something for you. What do I get out of it?”

“What do you get …” Annie trailed off, looking uncertain. She never looked that way around him. “Um, what do you want?”

“Let’s not kid ourselves.” Joshua said, his heart thumping loudly in excitement. Was this really going to work? It should, but … it was such a big step. He took a deep breath. “We both know that you only have one thing of value to offer. Only one thing will make it so you can go on your holiday.”

Annie flushed and looked angry and uncomfortable.

“I shouldn’t have to offer anything—she’s your daughter!” Annie said. “Look, I don’t have time to dick around with you—we’ve already paid for everything!”

“Actually, let’s be honest—Jacob’s paid for everything. And Claire’s your daughter too and you’re ditching her.” Joshua countered. “If you want me to take her so you can go off and enjoy your holiday you have to offer something. So—what’s it going to be?”

Annie shifted uncertainly as she thought it all over. and then pressed her lips together in a determined line.

“Fine, whatever.” She spat. “If this is what it’s going to take …”

She eyed him sidelong and then flushed a bright shade of red.

“I’ll suck you off.” Annie muttered, her voice quiet.

“What was that?” Joshua said, struggling to keep his voice even. It had worked! “I couldn’t hear you.”

“I’ll blow you.” Annie said loudly, her face flame-red. She attempted to regain some ground, sneering at him. “Look at you—when was the last time you were with a woman anyway. You should be jumping at this chance. Don’t make me change my mind”

Joshua hid a smile. Little did Annie know that it had one been a few weeks since he had fucked a teenager. And the way she acted—like she was doing him a favour—was going to make this all the more satisfying.

“It’s good for a start.” He said, excitement making his voice rough. His dick was rock hard and fighting the confines of his pants. “Well … we might as well get started.”

“Right now?” Annie said, sounding uncertain again. She licked her lips and looked away.

“Why not?” Joshua said reasonably. “That is, unless you don’t want me to take Claire …”

“Fine.” Annie said loudly, stalking over towards him.

Joshua watched his ex-wife come close, his cock throbbing in anticipation. This was going to be very cathartic. Annie paused when she reached him, her shoulders slumping. It was an interesting reaction and one that Joshua took careful note of. He had made it so that the only way that she could get what she wanted was to offer up her body—he hadn’t made it so that she wanted to. Annie had started to lower herself to her knees when the door to his apartment flung open and Claire burst inside.

“Mom, what’s taking so long.” Claire exclaimed loudly. “I have to be somewhere —”

She cut off when she saw them together—Annie standing far closer and more intimately to Joshua than she had ever seen. She blinked in surprise.

“Didn’t you ever learn to knock.” Annie said, taking a step back from Joshua. She frowned at their daughter.

“I guess you never taught me.” Claire shot back. She eyed her parents carefully, trying to read the room.

“Don’t be cute, I told you to wait in the car.” Annie said flatly.

“Yeah yeah.” Claire said derisively. “I was bored and you were taking forever. What are you doing in here anyway.”

“We were discussing you staying here while your mother was on holiday.” Joshua interjected, his mouth going dry as he looked at Claire. It was the first time he had seen her in weeks. Fuck, but she was gorgeous. A far too tight t-shirt struggling to contain her large tits and a tiny denim skirt … if only it was Claire who was about to drop to her knees and take his dick into her mouth. He had been filling himself with incestuous fantasies while he had jacked off to her pictures all month. Seeing her in person was almost enough to make him lose control. If he’d had any more doses of the Spores on his person he would have put both of them under his control right then and there.

“Shit, Mom—can I please come with you?” Claire pleaded with her mother while ignoring Joshua. “Look at this place—I don’t want to stay here.”

“No, I don’t need you underfoot.” Annie said briskly. “This is my private time with Jacob.”

“I wouldn’t get in your way.” Claire muttered. “Like I want to be around when you two are going at it.”

“You’re not coming, so get that out of your head.” Annie glared at her daughter.

“Can’t I at least stay in the house while you’re gone?” Claire pleaded. “Come on, don’t do this to me.”

“And find the place wrecked when I get back? No way in hell.” Annie countered. “Now I won’t hear another word about it. Go and wait in the car.”

“Thanks for nothing.” Claire said bitterly, throwing her hands in the air. “And I’m not going to wait for you—I’ll just walk. It’s not that far and Alice will be waiting.”

“Whatever, just get out.” Annie said, turning her back on her daughter.

Joshua frowned as he watched Claire leave—she hadn’t said a word to him. On top of that watching the interaction between mother and daughter had been very enlightening. Annie spoke to Claire like she was just a burden.

“Now, let’s get this over with.” Annie said, interrupting his train of thought.

“That eager are you?” Joshua said, amused.

“You wish.” Annie sneered. She stalked back to him and dropped to her knees at his feet. Her face was red as she looked up at him. “Hurry up before I change my mind.”

“How could I say no when you ask so nicely.” Joshua taunted her as he unbuckled his pants. He saw his ex-wife’s eyes widen with uncertainly as he pulled his hard shaft out. She reached out with a trembling hand and gingerly wrapped his fingers around his width.

“Tell me when you’re about to—when you’re going to —”

“Cum?” Joshua smirked. Annie had always hated the taste of semen—refusing point blank to let him cum in her mouth. “Don’t worry, I’ll tell you.”

Joshua sighed in pleasure as Annie’s lips slipped over the head of his cock and she took him into her mouth. Her eyes were screwed up tight as she started to bob her head up and down on him—no one looking at her would think that she was enjoying what she was doing. The fact that his bitch of an ex was sucking his dick—something that she would never have thought of as possible when she came over this morning—was an incredible turn on.

That said, Annie wasn’t exactly showing a lot of technique. She was sucking him, sure—but she clearly wanted to be anywhere else rather than on her knees servicing him.

“You know, if you don’t put a little effort in I’m not going to count this.” Joshua said, his voice clinical and detached as he stared down into Annie’s face. “You’ll have to do better than that.”

Annie made a noise of disgust, muffled by the fact her lips were stretched around his shaft. That said, she did start to try harder. Her hands were resting flat on his thighs as she took him into her mouth—her touch was light but she kept curling and uncurling her fingers as though she wanted to push herself away from him.

“A little deeper.” Joshua said, his voice growing hoarse. Watching Annie blow him was so fucking hot—he wanted to do more—to take charge and to punish her … but he knew that if he stuck to his plan it would punish her far more than just indulging his desires would. Annie didn’t know it, but this was only the start of what was in store for her.

Annie glared up at him—her anger somewhat spoilt by the fact that Joshua’s cock was nudging the entrance to her throat. She did it though—taking him further in so that she started to gag every now and then.

“Yes!” Joshua hissed. The sound of his ex gagging on his dick was enough to bring him to climax. “Here it comes, Annie. Get ready!”

Annie looked up at him in panic and started to pull away. Joshua put his hands on her for the first time—holding her firmly by the head and preventing her from taking his dick out of her mouth. He shallowly thrust in and out of her mouth—panting as he felt his orgasm building.

“If you don’t swallow.” Joshua gasped, holding himself back from burying his entire length into her throat with effort. “The deal’s off. You’re call.”

Joshua waited until he saw the resigned look of hate in Annie’s eyes before he took his hands off of her head. She started sucking him again but he only lasted a few more seconds before his orgasm erupted. Seeing her accept his condition—to do something he knew she hated—Joshua knew that she was now his.

He groaned as he unloaded spurt after spurt of his seed into his ex’s waiting mouth. Her eyes went wide with panic as she felt him fill her mouth—a look that didn’t go away as she began to swallow. Joshua watched with pleasure as Annie took his load down her gullet—it alleviated years of having to put up with her bitchy behaviour towards him. And he was only just getting started.

Joshua flopped back on the couch with a sigh as Annie stood up. With a look of disgust on her face she turned and hurried off to the kitchen sink where she rinsed her mouth. He waited contentedly on the couch until his ex-wife returned to stand before him. She stared to one side, refusing to look Joshua in the eyes.

“So, we’re done here?” She said in a hoarse voice. Her cheeks were red with shame and anger.

“Done? What do you mean?” Joshua said mockingly.

“What do I —” Annie spluttered, turning to look at him in a rage. “You agreed if I sucked you off you’d take Claire!”

“I don’t remember agreeing to anything.” Joshua said evenly. He unhurriedly zipped up his pants while he maintained eye contact with her.

“You did, you said that —”

“I didn’t.” Joshua interrupted. “I said that it would be a start.”

Annie started at him, a loss for words.

“The good news is that you made a good impression.” Joshua smiled at her. “I think that we will be able to come to some sort of arrangement after all.”

“If you think that —”

“What, you don’t want me to take Claire after all?” Joshua asked ironically. “After you did such a good job of sucking my cock just now? Of swallowing my cum?”

Annie stared at Joshua for a long moment, searching for a way out. He could practically see her beating against the walls of conditioning he had placed in her mind and failing. Her posture slumped and she looked at him defeatedly.

“What do you want?”

Joshua grinned.