The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spores 2

Chapter Two

Author — Sidia

Joshua arched an eyebrow at his ex.

“What do I want? Well, forgive me for being crude but what I want is to fuck you.”

Annie pursed her lips and looked to the side. It wasn’t anything she wasn’t expecting but she still didn’t like it.

“Fine.” Annie muttered. She gripped her arms tightly to herself.

“I’m glad you’re getting on board so quickly.” Joshua said mockingly. He eyed his ex-wife with a hunger that surprised him. It was strange how quickly things changed—it wasn’t that long ago that he couldn’t stand the sight of the bitch. He still despised her, but now that he had the power—now that she was standing in front of him squirming ... he suddenly wanted her badly. Before, even if she had flung herself at him in a desperate attempt to get into his bed he would have told her to fuck right off. But now ... now he could look at her with rapacious lust.

“You’re not giving me a choice.” Annie spat bitterly. “The only way I can go on my holiday—with a real man, mind you—is to sleep with your pathetic ass.”

“Is that right?” Joshua said, smirking.

“Yeah it is.” Annie said with a tight smile. She stripped her top off with one savage motion, flinging it to the ground. She then reached behind her to unhook her bra.

“What are you doing?” Joshua asked lazily. He eyed her impressive cleavage—licking his lips in spite of himself.

“What do you think I’m doing.” Annie said incredulously, pausing in her action. “Let’s just get this over with.”

“Woah there.” Joshua said, waving his hand casually. “I’m okay for the moment. You did an adequate job of servicing me with your mouth for now.”

“... for now.” Annie said flatly. She had flushed with humiliation at hearing him describe what she’d just done with him. “What do you mean ‘for now’?”

“Well,” Joshua drawled, raising his arms above his head and stretching. He cocked his head at his ex-wife. “I think that should be obvious. I’m not going to fuck you right now.”

“Then when —“

“And.” Joshua said, interrupting her. He was really enjoying this. “There’s another thing which I think you’ve misunderstood. This isn’t a once off kind of deal.”

“How —“ Annie swallowed. She looked sick. “How many times do I have to —“

“Oh, once a week should be enough.” Joshua said easily. He was having difficulty stifling a laugh at how shocked Annie looked at being told exactly what he expected from her. “That should be enough compensation for you trying to screw with me.”

“Once a week!” Annie yelped. She took an angry step closer—her rage rather spoilt by the fact she was half-naked. “You son of a bitch! I’m not going to do that!”

“Then the deal’s off then.” Joshua shrugged, watching his ex’s face crumple. She really believed that the only way for her to get what she wanted was to use her body as a bargaining chip. On top of that, Annie didn’t think it was strange or out of the question—all she was having trouble with was the terms—not the basic concept. The power of suggestion that he could utilise when someone was under the influence of the Spores was far greater than he even realised. It was almost scary. “It’s up to you—spread your legs for me once a week and you get to go on your lovely little getaway. If that’s too much ... well, I’m sure ‘Jacob’ will understand you having to cancel.”

Annie gaped at him a few moments, furiously thinking it all over. Joshua was sure matters were helped by the fact she was a vain and shallow person.

“Fine!” She said again. She stalked over to her discarded top and angrily pulled it over her head. She got it caught and her next words were muffled until she succeeded in finally putting it back on. “Fine, you fucker! I’ll fuck your pathetic ass if that’s what you want so badly!”

“Once a week.” Joshua said mildly, enjoying her fury. “You’ll fuck me once a week.”

“Yeah yeah.” Annie sneered in a mocking sing-song voice. “Once a week.”

“Although ...” Joshua said as if something had just occurred to him. “The fact you’ll be gone for so long is a bit of a problem isn’t it.”

“What do you —“ Annie said. “Oh no—no! The whole point of me doing this is that I can go on holiday. There’s nothing I can do about not being here.”

“Of course, of course.” Joshua said placatingly. He gave her a hard grin. “But that doesn’t mean that you don’t have to make it up to me.”

“Christ.” Annie said in exasperation. She flung herself down onto a chair opposite Joshua and glared at him.

“So I figure we’ll just view it as a credit kind of thing.” Joshua said reasonably, listing his demands. “Once a week you have to come over and have sex with me. If you miss a week for whatever reason ... well, it accumulates.”

“What do you mean, it accumulates?” Annie asked warily.

“It’s simple enough. For example, if you miss three weeks in a row then afterwards it’s once a week plus an extra three sessions until you catch up.”

“But that could mean that I have to be here all the time!” Annie said, shocked.

“Only if you start missing weeks.” Joshua said evenly. He was loving this—he was basically negotiating with his ex-wife to turn her into his own personal whore. “I advise you not to let that happen.”

“But I’m seeing someone!” Annie protested weakly. “I can’t just —”

“Not my problem.” Joshua said dismissively. “This is just how things are between us. Right?”

“… right.” Annie said between clenched teeth.

“Oh, and one more thing.” Joshua said as though it had just occurred to him. “When you come over to fulfil your side of the bargain … whatever I want goes.”

“Now, come on!” Annie exclaimed. “I’m not going to —”

“I’m hearing a lot about what you’re not going to do.” Joshua interrupted. “I don’t want to have to go through this every time you come here. One a week. If you miss a week you have to make it up. And you do whatever I want you do to. This is the only way you’re going to get what you want.”

Annie stared at him, her face going red as anger and frustration swept through her. Her hands were clenched into tight fists at her side as she struggled against what he had instilled within her—that bargaining with her body was just the way things were between them.

“Fine.” Annie spat. “You fucker.”

“Language language.” Joshua said flippantly. Inside he was exultant.

He looked at his ex-wife; she was hugging her arms around herself and looked nauseated and angry. Thinking about the power he had was just crazy—far more than he had originally thought. He could change things even further he knew—he could change Annie completely. Make it so that she was never rude or abrasive towards him ever again—even to the point of turning her into a submissive little toy! And he didn’t have to stop there. Joshua knew that Annie treated Claire badly as well—he could fix that. Make her into a decent mother—give their daughter a proper home …

But then again … why would he want to do that?

Joshua didn’t want Claire to suddenly like living with her mother. Also, what was the point of fixing her home life when his plans for his daughter didn’t include her living with Annie much longer anyway? No; Joshua didn’t have a need to give his ex-wife any more orders—and the reason was very selfish.

Joshua loved seeing Annie like this. Loved the fact that she was begrudgingly doing what he wanted—that she hated the fact that she was giving him access to her body. Seeing her like this was so fucking exciting—a far better thrill than simply putting Annie into a fugue state and using her as though she was a mindless automaton.

As he watched his ex squirm before him Joshua was rethinking a few things. He had been fully intending to dose Claire the next time he was alone with her; to strip her down to her bare skin and then to indulge and revel in her fabulous body. Joshua had been thinking along the same lines of what he had done with Alice—using the girl as a kind of pseudo sex doll and leaving her none the wiser. The changes he had been going to make within Claire—the orders he was going to give her while she was tranced and susceptible—seemed childishly mild to him now. He had intended to limit himself to adjusting her attitude—to making her actually like spending time with him again. So, what; his grand plan—what he had been relishing for the past few weeks—had amounted to nothing more than dosing Claire every time he wanted to be with her?

So limited.

So … stupid.

Why had he been thinking so small? What he had accomplished with Annie had put everything into perspective for Joshua. He could do something similar to Claire—he could make it so that she had to come to his bed. The only question left was what tact he should take to make that happen. Should he leave his daughter angry and resentful about it—the same way her mother currently was? Or should it be something a little more … gentle? If Joshua was honest with himself there was a certain appeal in having Claire reluctantly submitting herself to him—it would go a long to make up for how she had treated him recently. But then again, doing it to his bitch ex-wife was one thing—Claire was another.

Joshua resolved that he would first ask his daughter a few things—to have a heart to heart with her—before making his decision. He knew that she would never agree to sitting down and talk with him though, so he would use the same limited dose of Spores on her that he had used on her mother and make her talk to him. He owed her this one chance at least.

“Do you know where Claire is?” Joshua asked his ex suddenly. “Where she was going right now?”

“Yeah?” Annie answered warily. “Why?”

“Well, since it seems we have come to an agreement here, I want to work out a few things with her.” Joshua said reasonably. “You’ve agreed to do the hard work and I’ll take her so that you can go on your little holiday. But we don’t want her to throw a wrench in our plans do we?”

Joshua stood up and walked right up to Annie—putting a hand on her hip in a familiar fashion. He could feel his ex flinch and tense under his touch. He grinned.

“It would be a shame if Claire did something that made your … efforts … pointless.” Joshua said softly.

“She better fucking not if she knows what’s good for her.” Annie said grimly. She quivered under Joshua’s touch—wanting to pull away but unsure if he was about to tell her that her first ‘payment’ was due.

“I’m sure she’ll do the right thing.” Joshua smiled. He released his hold on Annie and he saw her visibly relax. “Now, I want you to go find her—bring her here so that I can talk to her.”

“She won’t want to —”

“I don’t care what you have to say to her, but make it happen.” Joshua interrupted. He gestured to the door with his chin. “Now hurry up—we don’t want her vanishing on us do we.”

Annie hesitated and then turned on the spot—stalking towards the door.

“Oh, and Annie?” Joshua called to her back.

“Yeah?” His ex answered without facing him.

“I think tomorrow would be good for our first session, don’t you?” Joshua said casually. He grinned in satisfaction to see her shoulder’s slump. “I’ll text you the time. Don’t be late.”

Annie didn’t answer—she silently exited his apartment, closing the door hard behind her.

Joshua was surprised at how nervous he was while he waited for his daughter to appear. He hadn’t talked to her for weeks, and the days following that memorable night with her and Alice had been … interesting to say the least. When she finally arrived Joshua felt a mixture of relief and trepidation.

Claire stomped into his apartment, her level face set in a scowl. She shut the door behind her so hard that it verged on a slam—walking up to her father and standing in front of him with her hands on her hips.

“Well.” Claire said challengingly. “I’m here. What do you want?”

“Claire, I just to talk about what’s happening while your mother is away.” Joshua began. Either Annie had threatened their daughter in order to get her here or she was just displaying her usual disdain for his presence. It was so hard to tell with her. Joshua pocketed the small dose of Spores; getting ready to spray it into her face.

“What’s there to talk about?” Claire said bitterly. “I don’t have time to listen to your bullshit. I was out with Alice and now she has to wait until I get back.”

“Sorry for interrupting your ‘date’, but this is important.” Joshua shot back. “If I could trust you to sit down and talk to me like a normal person I wouldn’t have had to pull you away.”

“Wait, what are you —” Claire stammered, her face flushing. She seemed uncertain. Then her face hardened and she sneered. “Oh, I get it—real mature. I can’t even spend time with my friend now without it being twisted around.”

“Claire, I’m not an idiot.” Joshua said evenly. He really did want to give her this chance—to try and connect with her. “If you don’t want to share parts of your life with me, that’s fine. But I’m never going to judge you.”

Claire looked uncomfortable, her expression softening as she peered suspiciously at her father. She hesitated—then fell back on her usual behaviour to get past the moment.

“Yeah, real easy to say now.” Claire blustered. “Look, if all you’re going to do is spin your little theories to me I’m going to leave.”

Joshua sighed and quickly pulled out the dispenser and shot the carefully measured amount of fungal spores into his daughter’s face in a small puff of air. He had tried. Claire’s eyes widened momentarily in surprise before she went blank—losing focus and falling into the receptive fugue state he was becoming so familiar with.

Waving his hand in front of her face to make sure she was out, Joshua sighed again. He really wished he could talk to her normally without her getting so damn angry all the time. He resolved that tomorrow he was going to find out from Annie exactly what she had done to make their daughter hate him so much. It was tempting to just find out from Claire, but Joshua had decided that if he was going to use a guinea pig to find out how far he could push his suggestions he was going to use Annie—not his daughter. For now he would restrict himself to making it so she would sit and talk to him—so he could decide exactly how he would proceed in bringing her into his bed on a more permanent basis. Something so limited shouldn’t carry any risks.

“Claire.” Joshua said firmly. He was standing close to his daughter, looking down into her face. He could smell the floral scent from the shampoo that still clung to her hair. Despite himself Joshua felt his cock give a lurch—he hadn’t been this near to Claire since … “It’s important that we talk today. You will sit down with me so that we can talk. You must answer my questions honestly. Do you understand?”

“… yes.” Claire replied, her voice dull. She swayed gently on the spot.

Joshua eyed his daughter hungrily—she was so fucking beautiful that it hurt. Even though he was fine with it, he also felt that it was such a waste that she was only into girls. He knew that it wasn’t exactly the most politically correct thing to be thinking, but as he was intending to use a mind controlling fungi to get into Claire’s pants it was a bit of a moot point.

He didn’t have any more instructions to give Claire today—and he still had most of ten minutes before she came out of the trance. Joshua reached out with a slightly trembling hand—licking his lips as he cupped his daughter’s cheek. He ran his thumb gently over her soft skin, his cock aching with need. If he hadn’t had Annie suck him off not long before Joshua didn’t think he would have been able to resist. That said, he did have some time to kill—it wouldn’t hurt if he got a little taste …

Joshua embraced Claire carefully—pulling her body into and shivering at the feeling of her large breasts pressing against his chest. He bent down and kissed her softly on the neck while reaching behind her and cupping her ass. The short denim skirt she was wearing—while tight—didn’t stay in place very long. Joshua pulled it up over the globes of his daughter’s buttocks with some difficulty—bunching it around her waist and exposing her ass in all its curvaceous glory. The skimpy thong underwear she wore was no impediment to his roaming hands as Joshua squeezed and groped Claire’s rear with increasing abandon.

“You are so damn irresistible.” Joshua murmured to himself as he nibbled at Claire’s neck. How had he never fully realised this fact before? “You have to know what you do to me. Daddy can’t wait to fuck you, baby.”

Even with Claire static and immobile under his touch, this was far hotter than getting head from Annie had been. The excitement he felt while controlling his ex-wife was nothing compared to having his hands on their daughter. Joshua lost track of time as he groped Claire—getting more and more worked up. The heat from her body made him feel feverish with lust and he wasn’t even fully away of the fact that he was rhythmically thrusting and humping himself against her passively slack body. The only thing that stopped him from going further was when he felt her start to wake up.

Joshua broke away from his daughter, breathing hard. He had let that get out of hand. It was difficult to pull Claire’s skirt back down over her ass; he had to put quite a bit of force into it to get it over the curves of her rear—making her body shake. She was only just blinking herself back into consciousness when he finished getting her presentable. Joshua adjusted the front of his pants—trying to make the bulging erection he was sporting less noticeable—and waited for her to fully wake up.

“Before you leave, sit down so we can have a little talk.” Joshua said, timing it just right. Claire looked at him in confusion—blinking blearily as she took a hesitant step towards the couch. Her face face blushed furiously as she regarded her father and she quickly looked to one side. Joshua wondered what that was about as he gestured towards the couch while sitting down on the chair opposite.

Claire, her face downcast, sat down warily on the couch facing her father. Whatever she was feeling, she took a deep breath and squared her shoulders—folding her arms and directing a defiant look towards Joshua. For the briefest moment he thought there was a new expression on his daughter’s face—one of fear and disgust … but then it was gone. Hidden. Claire’s expression was now closed—the only emotion she showed was a narrowing of her brows.

Even as guarded as she was—Joshua couldn’t help but admire her beauty. Claires folded arms pushed her large breasts prominently together and it was all he could do not to openly stare. She had one leg folded over the other and the amount of smooth, tanned, thigh she had on display was verging on indecent. Her posture suited more conservative attire—all it did with her skimpy skirt and low cut top was show off her body. He idly—and somewhat hungrily—wondered what her expression would be if she knew what he had been doing to her only minutes before.

“Claire, I know staying with me isn’t what you had planned for the next two months.” Joshua began.” Claire didn’t bother answering—merely offering a grunt of annoyance. “But it is what it is. Did you really want to go on holiday with your mother that badly?”

Claire rolled her eyes at him and seemed almost startled when she opened her mouth and actually answered him.

“No, not really.” Claire answered sullenly. “But it’s better than here.”

“Why don’t you want to go?” Joshua pushed. Had she really only asked if she could go so she wouldn’t have to stay with him? Did she hate him that much? “I would have thought you would want to be somewhere tropical on a beach.”

“Why would I want to be around mom while she’s simpering after her meal ticket.” Claire sneered. The words tumbled out of her and she was starting to breath heavily. “It’s pathetic! Jacob’s an old perve—happy to use mom to get what he wants. I can’t stand him! Mom can’t either—she’s only with him because he’s loaded.”

“I … see.” Joshua said slowly. He eyed his daughter thoughtfully. She seemed distressed for some reason—looking around as if seeking an escape. Did talking about her mother and her new guy really upset her that much? “So wouldn’t staying here with me be better then? At least you are still close to your friends here.”

“No.” Claire said flatly. She opened her mouth as though she was going to say more and then snapped it shut.

“Claire, why don’t you want to say here with me?” Joshua asked evenly. He intended to stop there but he kept going, letting out the things he had wanted to say to her for a long time. There were such strange and conflicting emotions within him—he wanted to fix his relationship with his daughter … he wanted to sleep with her. Joshua suddenly didn’t feel in control at all. “Claire, we used to be so close! I know you liked staying with me—and I loved having you here! Why? Why don’t you want to be around me anymore?”

Claire’s mouth twisted and suddenly her eyes looked watery. She didn’t want to speak—didn’t want to say anything—but had no choice. His commands to her wouldn’t let her do anything else.

“Because I know!” Claire exploded. She sounded more upset than she had allowed him to see her in years. “I know why you split up with mom—why I barely ever got to see you growing up. I found out everything!”

“Claire.” Joshua blinked, shocked by the passion in her voice. What did she mean that she knew? Knew what?

“And now it’s even worse!” Claire yelled, exploding to her feet. Her eyes looked panicked—wild. “Now I know that —”

Claire choked back her words, biting down on her lip hard enough to draw blood. She didn’t give Joshua any time to react; there was no chance to get another dose of Spores—no chance to even say anything. Claire fled by him towards the front door—flinging it open and sprinting out into the street.