The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spores 2

Chapter Three

Author — Sidia

Joshua had been unable to locate Claire after she had run from his apartment. He had been confused by and completely caught off guard by how she had reacted. The only thing he could think of was that he had somehow dredged up some bad memories by his line of questioning but even so that didn’t explain everything away. That said, Joshua wasn’t as worried as he might otherwise have been about what was going on with his daughter—he was quite confident he could fix everything. All it would take was one more opportunity to be alone with her and he could sort out anything—it was all going to be fine as long as he had the Spores.

He’d soon found out that Claire was safe—that she hadn’t done something overly dramatic like runaway—because he had checked in with Annie not long after Claire had left. Talking to his ex-wife wasn’t something that Joshua normally did as a rule, but this time he actually had a reason to put up with her attitude. He needed to arrange a time for her to come over and fulfil her side of their ‘bargain’. Claire had been shut up in her room when he had texted—Annie had said she was in a mood but didn’t seem overly concerned as to why. If Joshua was feeling generous he could excuse Annie’s lack of interest in that she was probably more preoccupied with the reality she found herself in of being forced to sleep with him than anything their daughter was going through.

Since Claire had run from him without giving Joshua any definitive information that would excuse her behaviour towards him, he hadn’t actually decided yet what tact he was going to take in his long term goal—to bring his daughter into his bed. Whatever she had meant by saying that she ‘knew’ what the reason for his split with Annie, Joshua doubted that his ex had told their daughter the simple truth—that Annie had resented him for ruining her youth by getting her pregnant. Joshua figured he would find out from his ex-wife directly what she had told their daughter—and then go from there. At the moment there was just too many unknowns.

For her first session with him, Joshua had given Annie a few instructions on what he wanted from her when she arrived the next day -and he was intensely curious as to how well she would follow his demands. The initial directions he had given while she had been under the influence of the Spores had been intentionally vague—allowing Joshua to get as much out of her as he could. After being presented with the concept that she had to trade her body to get what she wanted from him—that it was normal for that to happen—she had so far gone along with him every step of the way. If needed, he would dose his ex again to get what he wanted—but as it was she was seemingly alright with the provision that he could do ‘whatever’ he wanted to her. She didn’t like it—but she hadn’t tried to back out on anything either. After speaking with Annie, Joshua had gone out to do a little bit of shopping. He wasn’t just going to fuck his ex—that was too mild for all that he’d had to put up from her. No—he wanted to punish and disgrace her as well.

When Annie arrived the next day Joshua couldn’t contain the savage satisfaction he felt. His ex-wife’s shoulders were hunched as she surreptitiously knocked on his front door—a far cry from her usual demeanour of angrily thumping until he appeared. She had dressed herself exactly as he had told her to as well, and despite himself Joshua felt a surge of lust when he looked at her that had nothing to do with the thrill of humiliating and using her.

Annie was wearing a tight, figure-hugging, black skirt that come down to just below her mid thigh. The length of her skirt allowed Joshua to glimpse the garter belt straps that were holding in place the dark stockings that encased her shapely legs. On top, Annie was wearing a deep claret-red blouse with fabric sheer enough that it was very obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra. The tips of her breasts—the nipples stiff and erect from the play of the fabric rubbing over them as she walked—strained against the blouse in an eye-catching manner. In short, she was dressed up in a way that left no doubt in the mind what she was there to do—a fact that she was well aware of going by the expression of frustrated humiliation she had on her face.

As he let her inside, Joshua noted that his ex had a light coat draped over one arm. Joshua had told her not to wear anything but what he had specified when she came to see him—but it looked as though she had covered herself while travelling. It irked him somewhat that she had got around him like that—the thought of Annie walking around in public dressed like a slut pleased him—but he couldn’t exactly fault her for it; he hadn’t thought to specify anything further.

“Have a good drive over?” Joshua asked, his voice rougher then he expected. He swallowed and tried to get a grip on himself. He hadn’t expected to be so turned on by seeing Annie in the outfit he’d made her wear. He hated her for the way she had treated him over the years but he had to admit to himself that he had always found her an attractive woman. The years hadn’t detracted much from her beauty at all.

“Oh yeah, it was great. Hardly any traffic at all.” Annie said sarcastically, her voice low and furious. She angrily flung her coat down over the nearest chair. “Enough games. Let’s just get this over with.”

“What’s the hurry?” Joshua asked her softly, a shark-like smile on his face. He walked forward until he was standing right inside of her personal space—trapping her between him and the front door.

“W-what are you doing?” Annie stammered, reflexively shrinking away from him as much as she could. Her palms were flat against the wood of the door but there was still an angry spark in her eyes.

“Whatever I want.” Joshua said conversationally. “Remember? Or are we going to have a problem?”

“… no.” Annie said, nervously licking her lips. The fact that she was cringing away from him clearly irked her so she straightened her posture—only a rising flush in her cheeks betraying her nerves. “Just—just don’t surprise me like that. I’m already —”

Annie let out a surprised gasp followed by a whimper. Joshua had reached out and placed his hand on one of her breasts—squeezing and fondling the rounded orb through the fabric of her top. He found the sensation of the fabric slipping over and around the soft flesh of her tit quite a pleasant one. Even though Joshua knew it wasn’t from being turned on he still found it deeply arousing the way he could feel her stiffened nipple under the palm of his hand. Annie held her clenched hands down by her sides as he felt her up—her breath coming out in rapid and shallow gulps of air.

“Tell me what you’re here for.” Joshua said, his voice low. He was so turned on his cock was aching. Treating Annie like this was exciting him no end.

Annie’s eye’s focused on his angrily—momentarily distracted from his continued groping of her chest.

“You know exactly why I’m here.” She sneered at him.

“Now now.” Joshua murmured. He gripped her nipple between his thumb and forefinger—pinching down on it hard through her top. Annie let out another gasp. “Don’t play games with me, bitch. I’m the one that gets to play games with you. That was our deal.”

When Annie didn’t reply he pinched her nipple again, harder this time. She yelped.

“When you are here to pay your side of our bargain you do whatever I want you to.” Joshua said, his voice low and serious. Talking to and treating his ex this way felt so damn good—after putting up with her fucking him around for so many years this was long overdue. “When I tell you to do something, you do it! If you have a problem with this then we can just call the whole deal off.”

Joshua watched as Annie looked up at him furiously. He idly wondered how exactly she was justifying this to herself right now—not that it mattered. She’d already gone along with him so far—sucking him off the day before, dressing like a high-class whore today … maybe she felt like she was already in too deep.

“I- I’m here so you can have sex with me.” Annie hissed through gritted teeth. Her face was flushed red from anger and she continued in a louder voice that contained some of her usual cutting tone. “Because you’re a rat bastard.”

“You always say the sweetest things.” Joshua said ironically. He squeezed her breast harder—letting his fingers sink down into the soft flesh warningly. “Now—we aren’t going to have any more problems today … are we.”

“No.” Annie spat. She shuddered—shifting from side to side as he groped her.

“Excellent.” Joshua said mockingly. He released his hold on her tit and Annie sagged forward in relief. “Come on—let’s go into the bedroom and get more comfortable. After you.”

Joshua made a grand show of gesturing for his ex to precede him down the hall towards his bedroom. He was amused to see that she had shivered when he had mentioned his bedroom. God, but he was looking forward to this.

As he followed his ex the short distance to his bedroom—his eyes glued to her rolling buttocks and hips beneath the skimpy skirt—he palmed the small dose of Spores he’d had in his pocket. Joshua had meant to spray Annie as soon as he’d got her into his apartment but he had been distracted by just how good she had looked. He made his move once they had entered his room; spraying the fine mist into Annie’s face before she had a chance to register what he was doing. His ex-wife went slack-faced and blank—staring obliviously at nothing in particular. As Joshua walked past Annie he slapped her hard on the rump—his palm making a ringing crack as he struck her. He craved more than that—a lot more—but he wanted to get some answers before things got too out of hand. Before he got too distracted with all the fun he had planned for her.

“Alright.” Joshua said, sitting down on the edge of his bed and looking up at her. “Annie, I have some questions for you. You will answer them.”

“Yessss …” Annie replied dully.

“Good. Annie,” Joshua said. He was going to just dive right in and find out. “What did you do to turn Claire against me?”

“Claire …” Annie said slowly in a monotone voice. “She wanted to know … why we separated. I told her … that you didn’t want to keep her. That you … pressured me to get rid of the … pregnancy. That you left me … when I kept her. That you were the one … that only wanted to see her … part of the month.”

Joshua stared at Annie, completely aghast. His erection forgotten, the full ramifications of what Annie had said hit him.

“You what.” He said quietly. His voice sounded faint to his own ears. Like it was coming from far away.

“Claire. Wanted to know why we … separated.” Annie started to repeat dully. “I told her —”

“Shut up!” Joshua yelled. He was on his feet without even realising he’d got up off the bed. Annie was staring blankly through him—not even registering his rage. “You … absolute cunt! Why did you do that!”

Joshua hadn’t meant it as an actual question—he had just been crying out in frustration. His ex took it as a command though and answered.

“Claire … doesn’t really like living … with me.” Annie intoned slowly. “She wanted to live … with you. It made me … angry. So I wanted her to not want to … be around you. To get back at you.”

“So you fucking lied and said I wish she’d never been born!” Joshua said through clenched teeth. He was so angry he was trembling. He actually started to raise his hand—readying himself to strike his ex—to slap her across her dull expressionless face … He had never wanted to hit someone before—to hurt them. Everything that had happened—the twisting of their relationship—and it had been Annie. Annie telling Claire that she had been the reason her parents weren’t together—the reason that she hardly ever saw her father. Joshua numbly admired how skilfully his ex had driven the wedge between him and Claire—there was just enough truth there that it sounded plausible. The difference was that it had been Annie’s resentment of being a mother so young that had driven them all apart.

“Yes.” Annie confirmed vaguely.

Joshua sat back down on the bed hard. He couldn’t believe she had done that … except that he could. It was just the bitchy sadistic thing she would do. She had always been concerned about herself first and others a distant second. If she even suspected that someone else was happy at her own expense then she wouldn’t’ stop until she had rectified the perceived slight.

Joshua sat glowering at his ex-wife as the minutes passed. He couldn’t stomach the thought of asking her any more questions—of finding out anything more. This changed a few things. Oh, not his overarching plan—his lust for Claire wasn’t anything he was ever going to be able to contain—but what had changed was how he was going to go about it. He hadn’t worked out the details yet but it was going to be a different tact than what he was using on Annie. Speaking of his ex-wife …

The bitch was going to pay.

When Annie started to slowly blink, coming out of her fugue state, Joshua still hadn’t moved from his place on the bed. He knew he was in a different position from where he had been when he dosed her, but he didn’t care. He had spent the entire time glaring at Annie’s oblivious and blank body—thinking about what he was going to do. Joshua was no longer interested in a playful approach; he was going to show her exactly who was now in charge of her. He was now doubly glad about what he had purchased the day before.

“So.” Joshua said suddenly, his voice harsh. He wasn’t even going to give Annie enough time to fully come around. She stared at him in confusion as she tried to keep up with what was going on. “Here we are. In my bedroom. It’s finally time … you’re here to service me. Aren’t you.”

Though angry, his voice was expressionless. His tone left no doubt that he wasn’t asking her a question.

“Yes?” Annie replied in a small voice. Her tone had a lilt at the end of it, showing how unsure she was. She then appeared to shrug off her confusion—her brows narrowing as she glared at Joshua. “Hey, I’m not going to —”

“Say it.” Joshua barked, staring at her hard. He whispered, his voice sounding rough and dangerous even to his own ears. “I want you to say it all back to me.”

Annie swallowed, her eyes going wide in shock. She cast her gaze around the room as if looking for an escape but finding nothing. What he had implanted within her didn’t give her an option to leave. She had to do whatever Joshua wanted while she was at his place to fulfil her part of the bargain. Annie attempted to regather some of her attitude—and succeeded a little at first. But as she spoke she seemed to shrink in on herself, her posture crumbling.

“Yes.” Annie said back, her voice sounding harsh as well. She swallowed. “I’m here—here to service you.”

“You’re a whore that trades her body to get what she wants.” Joshua said flatly, his eyes glinting under his glare.

“I’m a—I’m a whore.” Annie breathed out. She closed her eyes tight and clutched at the bottom of her tiny skirt, her knuckles white.

“Say it!”

“I’m a whore.” Annie muttered. Her eyes flashed with anger for a moment but then she looked down at the ground. “I trade my body to get what I want.”

“So long as you know it.” Joshua said sardonically. “Now—strip. Slowly.”

Annie swallowed again. She reached for the zip to her skirt, subconsciously turning her body away to one side from Joshua’s intense gaze.

“Face me.” Joshua said harshly. He was craving the look of humiliation and distaste on her face. He wanted her to pay for what she had done. “Make it a good show if you know what’s good for you.”

Annie shuddered but did as she was told, her movements stilted as she tried to please him. She wiggled out of her skirt, leaning forward provocatively as she pulled it down her legs. She was glaring at Joshua as she did but he didn’t mind—he was more focused on the way her heavy breasts swung forward under the sheer fabric of her blouse. She was wearing lacy black panties—matching the garter belt and stockings. As Annie’s ripe and lush body was revealed to his gaze, Joshua felt a riot of conflicting emotions within him. Anger and lust. Rage and arousal. It all swirled around like a maelstrom in his mind. Annie was a queen bitch and he hated her for what she had done … but he had to admit she had a right to be proud of how good her body looked.

Annie slipped out of her top, flinging the bundle of cloth to the ground behind her. She was now clad in only her stockings and panties and was breathing heavily—her bare breasts rising and falling as she tried to restrain her growing panic. Annie had been angry the day before and had used her anger to mask her emotions at being forced to sleep with him. Now that she was having to perform for him—having to obey … well, it was very different. She slipped her fingers under the waistband of her underwear—pausing for a second as she looked at Joshua. For just a moment Annie looked utterly vulnerable—staring at him with pleading eyes.

She found no mercy there though—nor would she ever. As the price for what she had done Joshua intended to make her remember this day for the rest of her life.

His ex-wife took a deep breath and began to pull her panties down her legs. She closed her eyes tight, her brows pinched, as she exposed herself to Joshua’s merciless eyes. When she was fully nude, she stood trembling in front of him—all her attitude and bravado gone. His treatment of her—how he had made her do exactly what he had wanted right from the start—had seemed to finally drive home what her position was. And the best part of it was she still thought all he was going to do to her was fuck her.

“Not bad.” Joshua said mockingly. “I’m sure you’ll get better at presenting yourself to me with practice.”

Annie flushed bright red and hung her head down—her hair falling forward and covering her face.

“Come here.” Joshua said settling back and patting his lap in invitation. He smiled savagely at his nude and shivering ex-wife. “It’s about time we get started.”