The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spores 2

Chapter Four

Author — Sidia

“Come here.” Joshua said, unable to stop the wide grin on his face. “Sit yourself right here in my lap.”

“This is so humiliating.” Annie muttered under her breath as she stalked towards him. She was clutching one arm to herself, obviously uncomfortable with what she was forced to do. When she reached Joshua she hesitated for a moment before gingerly moving to sit sideways across his lap.

“No no.” Joshua smirked up at his ex wife. “That won’t help anyone. Straddle me. I want you nice and close.”

“How romantic.” Annie sneered down at Joshua. It didn’t have her usual venom though—she was too off balance. She took a deep breath to fortify herself—her large breasts becoming even more prominent to Joshua’s eyes—and then raised a leg and warily lowered herself down onto his lap. Once in place she shivered. “God, I can’t believe this …”

Annie squeaked when Joshua reached around behind her and cupped her buttocks in both of his hands. Their faces were very close together, and a flush of colour rose in Annie’s cheeks as he firmly and deliberately squeezed her ass, pulling her lower body even closer to him. Joshua’s ex-wife took in a ragged gasp, the breath catching in her throat when she felt how hard his dick was—his pants the only thing between it and her exposed sex.

“Isn’t this cosy.” Joshua said softly. He squeezed her rear again, holding on to and pulling her cheeks apart, making her whimper quietly. “Are you enjoying this as much as I am?”

“Don’t make me laugh —” Annie started to say. She was interrupted when Joshua gave her a ringing slap on the ass. She gasped and instinctively leant into him.

“I knew you’d warm up to me.” Joshua murmured. He tilted his head and gave her a lick on the side of her neck. Annie shuddered but didn’t reply. “Why don’t you hold those lovely tits up for me, Annie.”

“What?” Annie stared down at him as though he was insane.

“Don’t make me repeat myself.” Joshua warned her softly. He swatted her again on her backside. “It’s anything that I want—remember?”

Annie muttered under her breath but did as she was told—cupping both of her large breasts and proffering them up before Joshua. She made a disgusted face when he leant forward and took one of her nipples between his lips—opening his mouth wide and sucking as much of her tit into his mouth as possible. He sucked on the soft orb, running his tongue over her rubbery nipple. Despite herself, Annie let out a soft whimper.

“Ah, but you’ve always had sensitive nipples, haven’t you, Annie?” Joshua said, coming up for air. He smirked up at Annie—seeing that her face was flushed with anger and humiliation. When she didn’t answer he took the tip of her breast into his mouth again—this time catching her nipple between his teeth and carefully biting down on the sensitive nub.

Annie let out a yelp, and tried to lean back away from Joshua but he refused to give up his hold on her teat. Her nipples had always been very easy to over stimulate—and it looked like nothing had changed from when he had last been with her. Pleasure had always turned very quickly to pain when her breasts were played with—when they were together Annie had always hated it if he got too rough with them. Joshua didn’t bite down, but he did apply a little more pressure with his teeth.

“Don’t!” Annie hollered explosively, glaring daggers at Joshua. She paused and noticeably took control of herself—holding back her anger. “Please don’t. You know I don’t like it when —”

Joshua bit down again. Annie yelped again, her eyes burning white hot with anger before she buried it.

“Joshua, please.” Annie said. “Don’t —”

He nipped at her nipple lightly—softer than he had before but it was enough to shut her up.

“Funny, I think that’s the first time you’ve said my name in years.” Joshua said, pulling his mouth away from her breast.

“Y-yeah.” Annie said, giving him a weak smile. Encouraged by the fact that he had stopped, she took a deep breath. “I know we haven’t always gotten along … .”

“You could say that.” Joshua agreed mildly. Inwardly though, he was still seething. No matter the act he was putting on for his ex-wife—no matter how he played and tormented her—the foremost thing in his mind was what she had done to their daughter. What she had turned Claire into. There was only thing that could make up for what Annie had spitefully done—and that was going to be a long term project. He wasn’t going to stop until he had turned his ex into his exclusive and personal slut. It no longer felt right for him to plan to take out his frustration on Claire—she had been poisoned against him, it wasn’t her fault. But Annie … . Annie deserved what she was going to get.

“Yeah.” Annie said, giving him another weak smile. “Still, there’s no reason why we can’t get —”

“I bought you a present.” Joshua interrupted her. He couldn’t stomach hearing her simper at him any longer. Not about them ‘getting on’ anyway.

“What?” Annie said, startled.

“A few presents actually.” Joshua continued. It felt a little ridiculous that he had his nude ex-wife perched his lap … exciting though. Especially since he was the only one who knew how this was going to go.

“Oh?” Annie blinked. She looked uneasy, unsure of where this was going. Still, she showed a spark of interest at his words.

“I’ve got them right here actually.” Joshua said, patting a small, discreet, black bag on the bed behind him. It was tied shut with a shiny white ribbon and it looked expensive.

“Oh.” Annie said again, drawing the word out slowly. A satisfied smile quirked at the corners of her mouth—almost a smirk—and she appeared to regain a little of her confidence. “This might not be so bad after all.”

“You think?”

“Oh yes.” Annie said. She gave her hips a slight wriggle over his lap. “Why didn’t you say that you had bought me something at the beginning.

“Oh, you know … I didn’t know if it was alright for me to give you presents.” Joshua said off-handedly. He slowly brought a hand up to the breast he had abused and cupped it gently. He was almost tender as he softly run his thumb over her nipple. Annie let out a slow exhale and seemed to preen under his touch. “Especially these kind of gifts. They are usually the sort of thing you only give your partner.”

“Every woman loves to be given gifts, Joshua.” Annie said. For the first time there was a look of genuine interest in her eyes as she looked down at him. She rolled her hips a little more. “It feels good to know that you’re appreciated.”

“I guess you’re right.” Joshua said slowly. It was as struggle to keep a look of intense dislike from his face—the slut actually seemed eager for him now. Was she really that shallow or was it just a case of her trying to make the best of it? Either way he found her new actions gross. It was strange that he only seemed attracted to her when he was forcing her to please him—not when she was actively taking part. Maybe it felt too much like she was trying to take advantage of him again. Still, it was too early for her to figure out his plan. Joshua leant forward and kissed the side of her neck. “You don’t think that Jacob would mind you getting a gift from another man? What if he saw you wearing it?”

“You naughty man, what did you get me?” Annie whispered in a throaty voice. She sounded eager. Annie put a hand on his shoulder and leant into him, rubbing her torso up against him. “He doesn’t have to know. We’ve already gone this far—a little more won’t matter.”

“But if he sees … .” Joshua said, pretending to be worried.

“I won’t wear it around him.” Annie said impatiently, rolling her eyes. She caught herself though and plastered a smile back on her face. “It will be our little secret.”

“As long as you’re sure.” Joshua said slowly, trying not to roll his own eyes. It was hilarious how blatant she was being. Considering everything he had forced her to do up to this point, it was a damning indictment on her character that the thought of getting some kind of expensive present from him was all it took for her to become a willing participant in his game. Going by her reaction it was conceivable that all he’d had to do to get his ex into the sack again was to ply her with jewellery or some shit. Not that he would have ever wanted to seduce her though—what he wanted from his ex-wife was to dominate her. To humiliate her. “So would you like me to give it to you now? I’d love you to be wearing it while we, you know … .”

Joshua thumbed her nipples again while planting a wet kiss on her neck.

“I’m so glad you’ve come to your senses. Trying to be all tough and hard—it’s just not you.” Annie purred. “This is the way to go about things. This is much better.”

“So you’ll wear it?” Joshua caught her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He pinched down on it. “While we —”

“Ouch! Not so rough!” Annie said in a flat and irritated voice. She dug her nails hard into his shoulder for a moment.

“Sorry, Annie—I got too excited.” Joshua murmured in apology, gently stroking the nipple he had pinched. He hid a grin against her neck. This was going to be good.

“Just make sure to remember —” Annie started then took a deep breath. She smiled and fell back to a low and sexy voice again. “I know you’re excited. Just try to remember. And I’d love to wear it while we fuck, baby. This way we can all get something we want.”

“I just hope you like it.” Joshua said. He pulled back from Annie and reached for the small, black bag. It flattened under his hand and revealed the outline of a small rectangular box, a few inches across.

“Me too.” Annie said absently. She quickly flashed Joshua a smile, simpering. “I mean, I’m sure I will.”

“Will you let me put it on you?” Joshua asked earnestly. “I cant wait to see how it looks on you.”

“Yes yes, of course you can.” Annie said, but there was a touch of impatience in her voice now. Her smile was beginning to look forced.

“Okay, close you eyes.” Joshua said playfully.

“What?”

“I want it to be a surprise.” Joshua smiled.

“Fine.” Annie sighed, closing her eyes.

“And put your hands behind your head.” Joshua added.

“Huh?” Annie’s eyes flew open. “Why do I need to do that?”

“To hold your hair out of the way of course.” Joshua lied easily. He reached out a finger and lightly drew it down along the hallow of her neck. “I want a good view of how it looks after all.”

“Why Joshua, you have been naughty haven’t you?” Annie said playfully. She gathered her hair up and held it in both hands behind her head. The muscles of her chest stretched taut and pulled her large breasts high and prominent on her torso. She raised her chin high, clearly expecting him to place something around her neck. “I like this side to you much better. It’s almost like I misjudged you all these years.”

“Thats okay, Annie.” Joshua said softly. He reached into the bag and drew out its contents, opening it and spilling the silvery chain onto the palm of his hand. Annie heard the sound of clinking metal and a tight, satisfied smile crept onto her face. Joshua took hold of the two clasps and held them in place, ready to go. “I’ll forgive you. For that anyway.”

Annie opened her mouth to speak, a happy smirk on her face, but she didn’t have any time to get any words out. Joshua placed the two opened nipple clamps over the tips of her breasts and then let them close—the spring loaded jaws gripping her sensitive nipples in a vice-like grip.

Annie yelled in shock and pain, her hands dropping down to her chest to try and remove the clamps. Joshua caught her arms though and held them tightly down by her sides, holding her immobile. Annie thrashed and squirmed on his lap, struggling to escape his grasp—her breasts shaking from side to side with Joshua’s silvery gift flashing at their tips

“Annie stop struggling.” Joshua ordered firmly as he held in her place. “Part of our deal is that I can do whatever I want. You can’t fight me.”

“You fuck!” Annie spat, blinking back her tears but obeying him and stopping her more strenuous exertions to free herself from him. She still was squirming around on his lap but as Joshua found the sensation of her rubbing her crotch over his throbbing cock quite pleasurable he didn’t really mind. “You complete bastard!”

“What, dont you like your present?” Joshua asked sardonically, almost laughing at the look of incredulous betrayal his ex-wife shot at him. That she could feel like he betrayed her was just insane considering what she had done. He eyed her breasts appreciably—very happy with how his purchase had turned out. The new accessory that Annie was currently wearing consisted of two alligator clamps with rubberised tips to increase grip. They were connected together with a rather pretty silvery chain that hung down to her belly button. It was particularly eye catching how the clamps compressed tightly around her sensitive nipples and the way the chain dangled between her large mounds. For someone as sensitive as Annie—squirming with discomfort and attempting to dislodge the hanging chains—it must have been torture.

It had been a whim that made Joshua buy the nipple clamps. He hadn’t exactly known what he was looking for when he visited the sex shop the day before—if he had been honest he had felt a little lost at just how many things were there. He had almost given up, had almost purchased nothing, when he had spied the nipple play section. The memory of how much Annie had always hated him being too rough with her breasts and been enough to make him buy them. The way things had played out had gone even better than he had dreamed.

“If you fight me too much you’ll wish I had stopped at just the clamps.” Joshua said warningly.

“There’s—ah! More?” Annie gasped. She glanced towards the bag and saw there was still something else in there. She swallowed.

“Yep.” Joshua grinned. “I was planning on saving that one for a special occasion. But if you fight me I guess I’ll have to just break it out now.”

“Please, don’t.” Annie said through clenched teeth.

“Then I guess you better promise me that you won’t struggle like that again.” Joshua smiled. “So … you promise?”

“I —”

“Come on.” Joshua urged. “Say it. Promise you won’t fight me.”

“I promise.” Annie seethed.

“Good girl.” Joshua laughed. “But just in case you forget …”

Joshua reached onto the bed and grabbed a discarded item of clothing. Before Annie really knew what he was doing he had looped it around both of her wrists and tied her hands behind her back. She was now perched awkwardly on his lap, straddling him while naked—helpless and uncertain. With his ex-wife immobile, Joshua reached out and lightly tugged down on the silver chain, pulling at her clamped nipples. Annie winced, gritting her teeth and looking down at him furiously.

“I said I wouldn’t move!”

“Just demonstrating the consequences if you forget ‘dear’.” Joshua said mockingly. He tugged at the chain again, harder this time. Annie yelped. “It’s in your own best interests not to upset me.”

“I promise I won’t!” Annie pleaded with him.

“You say that.” Joshua said slowly. He pulled up and down on the chain a few more times, enjoying how Annie was trying not to gasp. “But you keep fighting me. Over and over and over again. No matter what you promise.”

“That was before.” Annie hissed. “I mean it this time.”

“Oh that’s convincing.” Joshua laughed.

“I mean it!” Annie insisted angrily.

“Careful.” Joshua warned. He hooked his finger around the chain dangling below her breasts. “That sounded a touch confrontational.”

“This is impossible.” Annie hissed. “I’m not some toy for you to do whatever you want with —”

Annie let out a strangled gasp as Joshua pulled the chain towards him, distending her nipples outwards, the clamps tugging one them painfully. Her body went rigid as she tried to keep herself still.

“That’s exactly what you are.” Joshua said softly, his voice intent. He jerked the chain a little and Annie blinked rapidly as tears formed in the corner of her eyes. This was what he needed. To see her like this—to see her receiving her due punishment for what she had done to their family. “While you are here—while you are fulfilling your part of our ‘bargain’—that’s all you are. You are a toy. I can do whatever I want you you—use you however I want. You agreed to this—remember?”

His cock was throbbing wildly—he felt so turned on. Annie glared down at him silently, her cheeks white. She didn’t say anything.

“You agreed I could do anything I wanted. Or were you lying to me? You know what that means.” Joshua pushed.

“I—I wasn’t lying.” Annie said through gritted teeth. She looked like she had swallowed something disgusting.

“So you agree I get to do whatever I want with you?” Joshua said mockingly. He tugged at the chain again.

“Yesss …” Annie hissed.

“Then thank me.”

“What!” Annie exclaimed incredulously.

“Thank me for treating you like this.” Joshua said evenly. “Thank me for treating you how you deserve.”

“I —” Annie swallowed again and continued, her voice bitter. “Thank you.”

“For?”

“For treating me like this.” Annie said sullenly. “Like I deserve.”

“Good girl.” Joshua grinned. He released the tension of the chain and Annie sagged in relief. “Was that so hard?”

His ex-wife gave him an angry look but before she could answer Joshua lifted her off his lap and tossed her onto her back on the bed. She bounced on the mattress, yelping in discomfort with her hands still bound behind her back. Joshua got up and quickly shucked his pants off, taking hold of her legs and pulling her body to the edge of the bed. He put her legs over his shoulders and stepped forward so that he was poised and ready at her entrance.

“What, wait!” Annie said weakly, her eyes wide in surprise at this sudden change. She looked up at Joshua standing over and shivered.

“For what?” Joshua asked rhetorically. He had tormented her and she had submitted—saying that she deserved this. He knew she didn’t mean it—not yet. But it didn’t matter. It had inflamed him and he now needed to fuck—to be inside her. Joshua stepped forward again and placed the head of his throbbing cock at her entrance—surprised by what he found. “Annie, you’re wet!”

“Shut-up.” Annie muttered, turning her head to the side so she wasn’t looking at him. Joshua could feel her legs tense.

“No need to be shy.” Joshua mocked her. “I never knew you were such a slut—you’re practically begging me for it, aren’t you?”

“I’m not!” Annie protested angrily.

“Could have fooled me.” Joshua grinned, and pushed forward. He grunted in satisfaction as he sunk his cock inside of his ex-wife, for the moment ignoring her strangled moan as he filled her up. She felt … good. Surprisingly good. Annie felt hot and wet around his shaft, the walls of her pussy gripping him tightly. He hadn’t felt this hard in a long time—hadn’t felt the need to fuck as bad as this … ever. Even fucking Alice when she had been oblivious hadn’t felt as good as this. “All your talk about wanting me to stop—that I’m going too far. And here you are sopping wet, all ready for me.”

“You bastard.” Annie closed her eye and tilted her head to the side again. She didn’t react when Joshua pulled out and thrust hard back into her.

Joshua reached out and gripped the chain hanging from her breast in his fist. He tugged on it, pulling at both of her nipples painfully. Annie gasped, her eyes flinging back open.

“Look at me.” Joshua demanded, his voice husky. Annie obeyed, looking up into his face with no expression—her body rocking as he fucked his cock hard into her. He pulled the chain tighter and she winced. “Tell me you want it.”

“Want what?” Annie asked, her cheeks growing flushed. She bit down on her bottom lip for a moment and then looked angry that she had.

“Tell me,” Joshua growled, pausing. He felt so worked up. If this was a regular bed partner he would be worried that he was going to cum too quickly, but since it was Annie and she didn’t matter … he was just going to enjoy himself. He didn’t need to concern himself with her. “Tell me you want my cum.”

“I—I want your cum.” Annie hissed.

“Louder.” Joshua ordered. He pulled the chain straight out towards him, stretching her sensitive nipples. Annie yelped again.

“I want your cum.” Annie said loudly. She glared up at him.

“Beg me for it.’ Joshua gasped. He met his ex-wife’s eyes as he took her, staring down into her angry face.

“P- please.” Annie said through clenched teeth. “I want your cum.”

Joshua pulled the chain towards him even harder, the tips of her breasts distended outwards. Annie cried out.

“You can do better than that.” Joshua said roughly. “Every time I think you’re not trying I’m doing that again. So you better put some effort in.”

Annie deep breath.

“Please, please fuck me.” She simpered up at him. Her voice was velvety—pure sex dripping from her words. Only her eyes betrayed what she thought. She glared up at Joshua with venomous intent. He didn’t mind though—somehow it made it even better. For what she had done, Annie deserved this. “I want your cum. I want you to fill me. Please, baby—fill me up with your cum.

“Yeah.” Joshua grunted. He was hammering her hard now, his cock jackhammering in and out of her body. How long had it been since he had fucked her? At least fifteen years—maybe more. And here he was, loving he fact that he was pounding his way into her. He had heard the expression ‘hate fuck’ before but hadn’t really known what it had meant. Now he understood it. “Yeah take my cock you fucking slut!”

“Yeah give it to me.” Annie purred, glancing to one side and swallowing. She turned back to face Joshua, arching her back provocatively as much as she could. “I need it so bad, you’re the only one that can give me what you need. Please, baby I need to feel your cum —”

“Fuck!” Joshua bellowed, his body jerking as he started to cum. He gripped Annie’s legs tightly to his chest and rammed his cock as hard and as deep inside of her as he could—shuddering with pleasure as his thick seed coated the walls of her pussy.

Her job now done, Annie lay there without moving—staring up at Joshua with cold eyes as he unloaded his cum into her prone body. He grinned down at her mockingly when he had finished; for once content and relaxed in her company. That had been a good start—a great start—for what he had planned for his ex-wife. He kept grinning at her and Annie’s composure began to crack—her expression turning to one of unease.

Joshua stretched and took a step back, allowing his softening cock to slip out of Annie. There was one last thing he wanted to do with his ex before he let her leave—and the best part was that she wouldn’t even know that he had done it.