The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spores 2

Chapter Five

Author — Sidia

“Thank you for that.” Joshua said, smirking down at Annie. His ex-wife was laying on her back on his bed—naked with her hands still tied behind her. Her thighs were splayed wide apart and Joshua could see his cum beginning to leak out of her pussy. Annie glared up at him, tired resignation evident in her expression. She shifted on the bed in an attempt to get more comfortable—the jiggling causing her silver-tipped breasts to shake about. “You weren’t half bad.”

“Fuck you.” Annie said quietly, almost under her breath.

“Language.” Joshua said as though scandalised. He noted that Annie’s face seemed quite flushed and Joshua wondered if she had been enjoying his use of her—not that it changed anything but he made a mental note to keep track of it. He could already picture her level of humiliation if she actual orgasmed during one of their sessions. “You haven’t forgotten what we agreed to already have you?”

“In case you haven’t realised we’ve already finished.” Annie sneered. She struggled again and winced as the clamps she wore tugged at her sensitive nipples. “I’ve fulfilled my part of the deal.”

“For today.” Joshua corrected.

“What?”

“You’ve fulfilled your part of the deal for today.” Joshua said.

“Yeah, whatever.” Annie muttered, looking to one side. She tried to sit up but without the use of her arms she just kind of flopped on his bed, her body bouncing. Annie glared up at him and hissed, hating to have to ask. “Can I get a little help here?”

Joshua looked down at her for a few moments, enjoying the sense of power he had over this woman. It felt so good to have one up on her after she had treated him so terribly for so long.

“Fine.” Joshua said, throwing up his arms mockingly. He grinned. “But only because I don’t want you leaking cum all over my bed.”

Annie flushed with anger and stared daggers up at Joshua. Her expression changed to one of unease when he took knelt down on the bed beside her, leaning over her prone body. When he reached for her breasts she tried to twist away.

“What are you doing!” She yelped.

“You wanted my help.” Joshua said in a reasonable tone. “So … .”

He reached a hand down towards her breasts again, pausing and hovering just above it when she cried out again.

“I didn’t mean—.“ Annie spluttered. “I wanted you to—.”

“It’s okay.” Joshua hushed her, looking down as if he were concerned. “You want these off, right? Don’t you want me to help you?”

“Obviously I want them off!” Annie exploded. “I did what you wanted—can you stop playing games —.”

Annie’s tirade cut off with a gasp when Joshua released the tension on one of the clamps and removed it from her breast. Her body tensed and she arched her back—closing her eyes tightly as an unintended moan escaping from her mouth as the blood rushed back into her abused nipple. Joshua looked at his ex’s erect and flushed nipple for a moment before leaning down and placing his mouth over the tip of her breast. Even though it felt good for her—and he actually found it exciting to hear her moan from what he was doing—it wasn’t about her pleasure. This was an added step towards his ultimate goal of humiliating her. Joshua knew that Annie would find it unbearable to admit that she was getting off on what he was doing to her. He felt his mouth twist into grin around her nipple—who would have thought he had it in him to be this sadistic.

“Wh-what are you doing?” Annie asked weakly as she peered down at Joshua’s head at her breast. “I —.”

Another moan ripped out of her as Joshua very gently lathed his tongue over and around the tip of her breast. It was far more tender an act than what he had done with her so far. It was almost too much for Annie and her now extra-sensitive teat.

“Oh, fuck …” Annie groaned as Joshua very carefully sucked at her breast. She unconsciously bucked her hips upwards, giving him a look of frustrated disappointment when he raised his head from her chest. “Why’d you —.”

“There you go.” Joshua said cheerfully. He put cupped the breast he had freed from the clamp and lightly traced his fingertip around her areola. “Never say I don’t do anything for you, ‘Dear’.”

“You fuck, you know that’s not what I wanted.” Annie said quietly. She bit her bottom lip and looked to one side. She shifted her lower body and Joshua couldn’t help but notice she hadn’t bothered to close her legs together.

“Oh, so you don’t want me to do the other one?” Joshua asked her casually.

“I —.” Annie swallowed. Then she whispered. “Yes.”

“Are you certain?” Joshua asked her curiously. “You don’t sound too sure.”

“Yes, alright!” Annie said loudly, blushing red in humiliation.

“Say, ‘please’.” Joshua taunted her.

Annie stared at him for a long moment, her face difficult to read. When Joshua very lightly flicked her recently freed nipple with his finger she shivered.

“Please.” Annie said in a very small voice.

Annie wriggled her body eagerly when Joshua reached over and gripped the remaining clamp—again arching her back with a moan of pleasure and relief when he released it’s hold on her nipple. When he placed his lips around the tip of her breast and started giving it the same treatment as he had before, Annie moaned even louder. She bucked her hips, wilder this time, and let out a cry of surprise and relief when Joshua reached down between her lewdly spread thighs and started to stroke his finger over her clit. He focused his attention on the hard little nub—rubbing it almost roughly as he suckled at her breast. Annie must have been even more worked up than he had thought because he felt little shudders begin to run through her body almost immediately.

“See, Annie?” Joshua said softly, releasing her nipple and moving his face right above hers. He hadn’t let up on stimulated her sex—if anything he was going faster now. Annie looked up at him, her eyes closed to mere slits, her breath coming out it tortured gasps. “If you behave and do what I say then I’ll make sure you get what you deserve.”

Annie’s rear lifted up off the bed as she thrust her hips upwards. She couldn’t seem to lay still anymore—the culmination of what Joshua had done to her and what he was now doing proving too much.

“Such a slut.” Joshua whispered close by her face. He was pleased to see that there was an extra shudder of excitement added to her body’s twitching when he degraded her. His Ex-wife must be even more worked up than he had realised. “Are you seriously going to cum—.”

Joshua’s words were cut off when Annie suddenly tilted her face upwards and pressed her lips to his. He froze—shocked into stillness as his ex desperately kissed him as she started to climax. When her tongue insistently pressed at his lips, he parted them without thinking and Joshua suddenly found himself making out with her. Her body writhed under him as she moaned passionately—kissing him with complete and utter abandon. Joshua kissed her back, renewing his assault on her clitoris while at the same time firmly gripping one of her breasts. He took hold of her nipple and pinched down at it hard, causing Annie to gasp into his mouth and shudder even more under him.

The reality of it all caught up with him and Joshua pulled himself away from Annie—staring down at the naked woman with consternation as the movements of her body slowed and became more subtle. His ex-wife sinuously rolled her hips, every line of her body one of satisfaction, as she came down from her orgasm.

That had been … unexpected. Joshua had wanted her to find what he was doing to her enjoyable—but he wanted her to only enjoy it begrudgingly. He hadn’t expected Annie to react like that—or himself for that matter.

While she was still luxuriating in the afterglow of her orgasm, Joshua walked over to a side table and gathered a dose of the fungal spores he had prepared earlier. He had been intending to play with Annie a little more before this next step but he was feeling off-balance from what had just happened. He didn’t want to deal with his ex when he wasn’t feel in complete control of himself. Had he actually liked it when she had kissed him?

Not trying to hide what he was doing in the slightest, Joshua walked up and discharged the small dusting of spores right into Annie’s face. As soon as he saw her body go limp and slack he left the room and headed towards the bathroom—using the opportunity to splash some water into his face and calm down. He didn’t want to enjoy his time with his ex-wife—at least, not counting dominating and tormenting her. What he needed was some time to think and re-evaluate everything. He had learnt too much information all at once and was in danger of losing perspective. Added to that, watching Annie writhe and moan on his bed had actually caused him grow aroused once more—if he hadn’t stopped himself … . Joshua could just picture the look of sneering satisfaction on his ex’s face if he had kept going. He would have lost all the power he had gained over her if he fucked her again outside of their agreement. So far everything had gone better than he had expected and he was perfectly poised to deliver the next set of commands to Annie. He didn’t want to screw up and risk damaging his long term plans with her.

Joshua walked back into his bedroom and stood over his oblivious ex-wife. Annie lay sprawled and motionless on his bed, naked and helpless. It had only been a limited dose he had given her so even though he still had most of the ten minutes left Joshua knew he should hurry up and proceed with his plan … but his eyes kept straying to her exposed crotch. His cock throbbed, hard and eager for more. Joshua glanced at the time—he still had a little more than eight minutes until she regained consciousness … .

“Fuck it.” Joshua growled to himself. He couldn’t think straight—he was horny again and he needed some relief. As long as he was quick he could use Annie’s body to relieve himself and she would never know.

Joshua roughly flipped Annie over so that she was laying face down on his bed and then pulled her hips backwards until her legs were resting on the floor. Her body was limp and pliant and he had to steady her so that she didn’t slide all the way onto his bedroom floor. Joshua got onto his knees behind her and placed the head of his cock at her entrance. Not wasting any time, Joshua thrust himself hard into Annie—slamming forward until his hips met the soft swell of her buttocks. She was slick with her juices and his seed and Joshua quickly built up into a punishing pace as he rutted into Annie’s lax and defenceless body. Her hands were still tied behind her back and Joshua alternated between staring at bound wrists and her wide ass, the cheeks rippling with the force of his thrusts.

It didn’t take Joshua long at all before he felt himself build to another orgasm. It surprised him a little at his lack of stamina, but he reasoned he was very overstimulated with everything that he had enjoyed so far today. With a long and satisfied groan Joshua came—shuddering as he pumped his second load into his ex-wife’s pussy. He panted, holding his softening cock inside of her as he recovered. He glanced at the time—he didn’t have long at all before Annie would start to wake up.

Knowing that she would be confused and vague once she came back to herself, Joshua untied her wrists before flipping her onto her back again. He pulled her roughly into the same position she had been in before and then quickly gave her the planned command.

“Annie.” Joshua spoke firmly, waiting until his ex blearily acknowledged him before continuing. “You are unable to keep track of how many ‘sessions’ you owe me in our bargain. You will blindly trust and believe me when I tell you that you owe me. You will never find this suspicious—even if I fuck you seven days a week. Do you understand me, Annie?”

“… I understand … .” Annie answered, her voice dull and expressionless.

“Good.” Joshua grinned down at her. If this worked the way he wanted he would have permanent access to his ex-wife’s body. She already found nothing strange about the fact that she was trading her body to him for a favour—now she would be unable to keep track of exactly how many times he fucked her.

Annie started to blink slowly, her body shifting as she began to wake up. Joshua had only just managed to give her his commands in time. He straightened up and stood looking down at her as he waited for her to fully regain consciousness. Now that he’d taken what he wanted from her—both physically and mentally—he wanted her gone. Joshua had a number of things to think about and mull over—besides; if his latest command took the way he wanted he would have Annie back and in his bed soon enough.

Annie laboriously raised herself to a sitting position on the bed, glancing down at her untied wrists in dull confusion. She seemed to realise that Joshua was standing in front of her for the first time—she glanced up at him and actually blushed. Regaining some of her swagger, she darted a satisfied look at him.

“I almost feel like I should thank you for that.” Annie said, preening and glancing up at him under her lashes.

“Oh?” Joshua asked noncommittally.

“Oh yes.” Annie murmured. She let out a little laugh. “Actually I half expected you to proposition me for another go. I swear I could feel your hard-on against me.”

When Joshua didn’t say anything she glanced down at his soft cock and raised her eyebrows in mock concern.

“I guess I was imagining it.” Annie said with a sly smile. “I guess you’re not as young as you used to be.”

When Joshua still didn’t answer Annie frowned. She seemed to find her inability to get a reaction out of him frustrating. Joshua knew that he had made the right call in pulling away from her when things had started to get out of hand—he would have lost control of the situation entirely and maybe even had to start again from scratch. He was fine with her veiled taunts—it was easy to ignore her jabs when only he was aware of the fact that he had just drugged and fucked her.

“Whatever.” Annie said in annoyance. She stood up—flushing with embarrassment when she wobbled on her feet, quickly looking up to see if Joshua would comment. Now upright, she felt Joshua’s seed begin to run down her inner thigh. She quickly cupped her crotch. “Do you have any clean towels? I need a shower.”

“Why, don’t you have towels at home?” Joshua asked, his voice carefully even and disinterested.

“Of course I —.” Annie began. She glared. “Don’t be an idiot, you know what I meant.”

“I know what you meant.” Joshua stated. “And what I mean is that you can take a shower at your own home.”

“But … .” Annie spluttered in shock. With her free hand she gestured wordlessly to her naked body—she was full of cum, covered in sweat, and her hair was a tangled mess. “I need a shower—we just had sex!”

“I know. And now you have no reason to be here.” Joshua drawled. “Don’t make this out to be anything other than what it is. You’ve fulfilled your part of our bargain—now there’s no need for you to be here any longer.”

“… are you serious?” Annie stared at Joshua incredulously.

“Remember, this is just a transaction.” Joshua said, enjoying himself immensely. Knocking his ex off-balance like this was almost as good as fucking her. “And our business is now over. So leave.”

Annie looked at him blankly, her mouth open in shock. Then her lips firmed into a hard line and she awkwardly stomped past him to where her clothes lay in a pile. She started to dress in a savagely stilted manner—her face screwing up in disgust as she pulled her underwear on. Since her clothes had been so revealing and sheer to begin with, even once fully dressed it was blindingly obvious that she had just been fucked. She was going to have to be careful in getting home without being seen or recognised.

Annie walked out of Joshua’s room without a word, heading for the front door. Joshua followed wordlessly behind her. Just before she left, he spoke up—his words freezing his ex-wife in her tracks.

“Don’t forget, Annie.” Joshua said casually. “Your next session is tomorrow.”

Annie was silent for a long moment, her hand motionless on the door handle. Joshua couldn’t see his ex-wife’s expression from where he stood and he waited with bated breath to see if his last command worked. Annie’s shoulders tightened and she spoke in a harsh voice.

“I have plans tomorrow. That doesn’t work for me.”

“Not my problem.” Joshua shrugged. Inwardly he was celebrating—it had worked! She hadn’t batted an eye! “You don’t want to fall behind, do you?”

“… fine.” Annie spat.

“Same time as today?” Joshua asked easily.

Annie didn’t answer, simply nodding her head jerkily before opening the door and slamming it shut behind her.