The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spores 2

Chapter Six

Author — Sidia

Alone again in his apartment, Joshua raised his arms above his head in a long stretch—unable to prevent the shit-eating grin from spreading across his face. It had worked! He had completely dominated Annie—his ex-wife had done whatever he had wanted! Joshua did a fist pump in the air before pausing and letting out a self-deprecating chuckle. That must have looked pretty lame. He shook himself and took a deep breath—he mustn’t let things go to his head.

In an attempt to calm himself down, Joshua took his time cleaning up from his time with Annie. He got into the shower and methodically washed himself—trying not to indulge to much in the short spells of quiet laughter that escaped him whenever he thought about how shocked and angry Annie had looked. He shook his head in wonderment—she had actually thought he was going to give her a present! He had always known how self-centred a creature she was, but that really took the cake. If his ex actually knew how he really felt about her she wouldn’t have been nearly so confident. Joshua’s thoughts drifted to what she had admitted to doing with Claire and his face darkened—if Annie knew what he really thought of her she would have been terrified.

Thinking about Claire turned Joshua’s thoughts to his daughter and he stared pensively at the glass wall of the shower. From his accomplishments with Annie it was clear that he could use the Spores to freely manipulate anyone to act however he wanted … although he suspected that there might be a certain limit to it. Even though Annie had accepted things that weren’t logical he hadn’t actually changed her. While it looked as though his ex-wife was going to be forced to come over day after day to service him sexually, she was still essentially the same person as she had always been. Joshua was beyond pleased that he had extended his limited time deal with Annie into a life sentence—even if she didn’t know it yet!—but the way he had gone about it wouldn’t work with their daughter. Not so long as he held fast to his decision to use a gentler approach.

A little surprised at himself, Joshua felt his dick harden slightly as his mind drifted back to the sort of things he was going to put Annie through. He had intended his ex-wife to be little more than a distraction while he went about bringing Claire into his bed—a fun diversion and an opportunity to inflict deserved punishment upon her. Attractive though Annie was, he hadn’t expected to be this into the thought of having her as his own personal fuck toy. Considering how much he had been obsessing over his daughter for the last few weeks it was more than a little odd at just how much of his attention Annie had taken up. He didn’t regret it though—it was far too cathartic and pleasurable to be playing with his ex.

But enough was enough—he had Annie well in hand now. Joshua didn’t think he would have to give Annie more orders until she left on her holiday with her boyfriend—she was essentially free-use for nearly a week. And after she left, Claire would be living with him … .

Joshua shivered, thinking about how Claire’s body had felt pressed up against him when he had groped her the other day. The feeling of her large, firm breasts crushed up against his chest—only a few layers of clothing between him and perfection—had been so damn erotic. If he had found the thrill of fucking Annie so arousing—knowing that he controlled her completely—how much better would it be when it was finally their daughter’s turn to be naked and writhing on the bed? Gasping and moaning beneath him while he slowly impaled her with his cock … .

Joshua was fully hard now, and he gripped his dick in his fist—lazily stroking it while closing his eyes and picturing Claire. He wasn’t going to treat their daughter the same way he had treated Annie—he found he could excuse Claire’s behaviour towards him since it had been Annie who had caused the rift. Still, the thought of controlling his daughter into sleeping with him sent a throb of desire throughout his body. It was so wrong! It was so hot. It had been different when he had fucked Alice. Even though the slender teenager was astonishingly lovely, manipulating someone into actively fucking him had been far better than humping Alice’s unresponsive body.

Joshua shook his head again. How had he resisted the urge to fully indulge himself that first night? He had been so close to just taking Claire … but in the end he had shied away—slaking his lust with her pretty girlfriend instead. While Alice was hardly a bad consolation prize, he burned with the need to one day have his stacked and tanned daughter crying out in pleasure below him.

Joshua took a few deep breaths and turned off the water to the shower. He needed to calm himself—need to plan exactly what he was going to do with Claire. To figure out how much he should change her … or even if he could. Annie hadn’t changed after all. The issue was that Joshua knew that if he didn’t have a plan of action set out when he next saw Claire it was going to be almost impossible to resist the urge to dose her with the Spores and to take her right then and there.

Joshua got out of the shower and dried off slowly, lost in thought.

The first issue he was going to have to deal with was that Claire currently hated him for abandoning her. That she despised him for something that he hadn’t actually done, courtesy of her mother, almost didn’t matter. Joshua wasn’t sure what would happen to Claire’s psyche if he simply ordered her to change the way she felt about him, but he suspected that it wouldn’t be pretty. The thought of messing around with Claire’s emotions made him feel very uneasy. If he screwed up in any way he could actually make her unbalanced. Deranged. Unable to control herself like a normal person anymore. Emotions—how you felt about someone—was the end result of a multitude of information gleaned over time. Could he really just overwrite something as profound as that? If he hadn’t been willing to cross that path with Annie, how could he think of doing it to Claire?

Joshua let out a huff of annoyance. Maybe the only thing he could reasonably be expected to accomplish was to manipulate her in the same way he was doing with her mother. Except the problem with that was that Annie was a self-centred slut who didn’t really have any moral qualms about cheating in the first place. Getting their teenage daughter to choose to sleep with her father—while she was in a committed relationship no less—was a little more complicated than pushing Annie towards the notion of trading sex for a favour.

If he was going to do it he was going to have to go about it gradually. Carefully. He would have to treat it like an experiment—make a ‘suggestion’ and then keep careful track of how the changes played out. Claire was going to be living with him for quite a while—permanently if everything went the way he wanted it—so there was more than enough time to go about it slowly. Since the ideal would be to have Claire willingly join him in bed, it was imperative that he was thorough in how he went about everything—messing up would mean he would have to settle for simply forcing her to accept him.

Joshua walked into his room and resolutely got dressed. He had made up his mind, having identified a number of steps he would have to overcome. First of all he had to do something about Claire’s hatred of him. It would be hard to move forward with that hanging over his head. Secondly he would try and make it so that Claire would actually want to spend time with him—that she would seek out his company of her own accord. And for the third and final change, Joshua would have to make it so that his daughter desired him—that she would welcome him with open arms and open legs. That would be the hardest one but he was quietly confident he could do it. With the power he had to work with, how could he fail?

Since he didn’t have anything he had to do for the rest of the day, Joshua decided to go have lunch in a corner cafe a few blocks down from his apartment. He was feeling pretty good—the combination of having fucked and fucked over his ex as well as having decided what he was going to do about with Claire had put him in a great mood. He felt full of energy as he walked to the cafe—a feeling that turned into contentment as he easily polished off a large steak sandwich. He even had a beer with his lunch! After he had finished eating, Joshua relaxed in the cafe for a while—surreptitiously eyeing the other people there. He felt somehow above them all—like he was now different. The cute waitress behind the counter must have felt his eyes on her because she glanced up, giving him a bright but distant smile. Joshua figured that she had to deal with guys checking her out on a daily basis and was used to it. He idly wondered what she would look like naked—knowing that if he wanted to he could actually find out was a hell of a rush.

Smiling wryly to himself, Joshua got up and paid his bill and left. His mind was on all the possibilities now available to him so he wasn’t paying a great deal of attention as he walked home. As he rounded a corner he crashed into and almost knocked someone over—only the fact that he instinctively reached out and took hold of a flailing arm prevented the young woman from falling over onto her ass.

“Bloody hell—you idiot!” She yelped as she steadied herself, pulling her arm out of his grasp. “Can’t you look where you’re—oh.”

Surprised, Joshua stared down into Alice’s wide-eyed face, her cheeks still red from her initial burst of anger.

“Joshu —.” Alice blushed. “I mean, Mr. Marsh, I didn’t see you there.”

“No, it was my fault.” Joshua said faintly. It had been weeks since he had been face to face with the slender teen. Damn, but she looked good. Alice was wearing pale-blue jeans, the waist riding so low that he could see the bones of her hips. She had an over-large black t-shirt on with one pale shoulder sticking out through the neck hole—the straps of her bra on full display. Joshua gave her a wide smile and he winked. “If you can’t decide you can stick with ‘idiot’ if you’d like.”

Alice raised an eyebrow at him and placed one hand on her hip. She was standing a fraction too close to him and had to raise her head quite high to look him in the eye.

“That’s very chivalrous of you.” Alice said, her lips quirking upwards. “Still, I think I’m going to have a bruise.”

She pouted and made a show of rubbing her upper bicep where he had grabbed her.

“Alice, I’m sorry.” Joshua said, frowning. Her tone might have been joking but now that she had drawn his attention to it he could see the marks from his fingers. There was barely anything to her, he wouldn’t be surprised at all if she did end up with a bruise.

“People will think im in an abusive relationship.” Alice sighed theatrically. She glanced up at him from under her long lashes.

“Or maybe that you’re just adventurous.” Joshua joked without thinking. He thought he might have crossed a line when Alice’s mouth dropped open in surprise. But he relaxed when she grinned at him mischievously.

“Mr marsh.” Alice said softly. Her cheeks were pink but she looked pleased. She swayed a little closer to him. “Do you really think I’m that kind of girl?”

“Uhh … .” Joshua hedged, unsure of how to play this. Something wasn’t quite right but he couldn’t quite put his finger on it. She had always been outgoing and flirty but this seemed different somehow. “I’m sure you get up to a lot of things most people dont know about.”

“Well, you’re not wrong.” Alice smiled secretively. She cocked her head to one side as she looked up at him consideringly. “Although you’re hardly an angel. I mean we did agree to go on a date after all.”

“We—we did?” Joshua stuttered, taking a half-step back. He had almost gotten lost in Alice’s eyes for a moment and he was acutely aware that they were out in public. He needed to get a grip on himself but it was hard to play the responsible grown up around this sexy teen. The last time he had seen her was the morning after he had drugged and fucked her for godsake! “I think you might be exaggerating a little there, Alice.”

“Nope!” Alice smiled faintly. She followed his movement, keeping the distance between them the same. Her eyes were glittering strangely and she swallowed, her voice going husky. There was a desperate gleam in her eyes. “I distinctly remember you saying that you would have to take a rain-check on a date with me. I think you promised to take me to the movies.”

“Well there you go.” Joshua said, frowning slightly as he studied her. Was she really just teasing him? It seemed a stretch to think that she would be going this far—especially with her girlfriend’s father. And that look in her eyes … she almost looked like she was apprehensive—but excited too. “That doesn’t mean I agreed to go.”

“Doesn’t mean you said no either.” Alice countered swiftly. Her tongue darted out and she moistened her lips, goosbumps appearing on her upper arms.

“Yeah, but —.” Joshua started to say but then trailed off. So quickly that he almost missed it, Alice’s eyes had darted down. Had she just checked out his crotch?

“You’re not going to stand me up are you?” Alice said in a hushed voice. She reached out a trembling hand as if she was going to touch his arm but then pulled back—clutching it to her side instead. Alice shivered and looked confused for a second before turning a challenging look up at Joshua.

Joshua stared down at her for a long couple of seconds. She wasn’t acting normally—she liked joking around with him and teasing but this was something else entirely. Had he done something … .

“Maybe a rain check on the rain check.” Joshua said, trying to relax and smile down at her normally. He needed to find out if this was something he needed to be worried about. Ideally he would dose her with the Spores and question her until he figured things out—but he didn’t have any on him and they weren’t anywhere near private enough. Maybe he could convince her somehow to follow him back to his apartment. “Seriously though, is your arm sore? If you’re not doing anything do you want to come to my place and I can have a proper look at it? It’s not that far —.”

“Yeah, I’m not doing anything!” Alice breathed out excitedly, interrupting him. She blushed again but looked determined. “I was going that way already.”

“Oh, uh—good then.” Joshua said faintly. That was a clear lie as she had been walking in the opposite direction from his apartment when he had run into her. This definitely wasn’t normal. He gestured for her to follow him. “Well, shall we?”

“Yep.” Alice smiled, turning around and walking in step beside him.

Alice was close enough that they occasionally bumped into one another as they made their way to Joshua’s apartment. He didn’t say anything but he noted that alice kept glancing over at him and blushing. Every time she looked her cheeks flamed red she swayed away from him as though trying to keep her distance … but it only lasted a few moments—she inevitably leaned back into him again.

When they reached his apartment and he opened the door for her, Joshua thought that Alice had reached her limit. Her face looked pale and she hugged her arms around her middle. Before he could say anything though, She did that same eye-flicker down to the front of his pants and then stepped inside. She jumped slightly when Joshua closed the door behind her.

“Do you want a glass of water or something?” Joshua asked her softly.

Alice shook her head. She was breathing a little faster now, and her eyes were half-closed. She gave him a nervous smile.

“Well tell me if you change your mind.” Joshua said absently as he looked at her. The closer they got to his apartment, the less confident she had become—losing her trademark teasing swagger. She appeared to be waiting for something—and she looked equal parts eager and scared about it. “Anything to eat?”

“No.” Alice said quietly. She looked around uneasily.

“Alright.” Joshua said. He had focused on her lips as she spoke—remembering how she had looked when he had slid his cock into her mouth and throat. He hadn’t been gentle with her. Joshua felt his dick harden in his pants at the memory of the liberties he had taken with her unresisting body.

Alice, seeing him look so intently at her, blushed again. She glanced down at him again—shivering when she saw the bulge in his pants. She didn’t move though; passively gazing at him and waiting. The silence dragged out for a few moments and Joshua didn’t quite know what to do. He really should excuse himself and get a dose of the Spores so that he could find out exactly what was going on. He couldn’t figure out what alice waiting for; it wasn’t like he had given her any orders … .

Joshuas blanched as the full memory of his night with alice came flooding back. He had been horny and drunk—so drunk—but had he … . Shit, he had. He couldn’t remember what he had said exactly but he had definitely been talking to the girl when he had fucked her. Something about her wanting him—wanting his cock. That she was wet for him … .

Joshua stared at the girl in consternation. He found he wasn’t so much upset that he had inadvertently done something to make her want him—it was more that he hadn’t planned it out in advance. If he wasn’t careful in future he could really fuck things up for himself. But now the question was what he was going to do with Alice. He eyed the girl; taking in her slender body, her beguiling clothing, and the look of confused wanting on her face. If the damage was already done, why not just enjoy himself? The teen clearly wanted him and they were alone in his apartment. Stricken with lust, Joshua couldn’t think of any reason not to just go for it. He suddenly wanted to see the face Alice made when he entered her—to see how much better she felt when she was awake and participating.

“Alice, are you sure I can’t do anything for you?” Joshua asked in a low voice. He padded closer and put a hand on the girl’s shoulder. He felt her shrink away from his touch for a moment before she steadied herself. She licked her lips and shivered once more—staring straight ahead at his chest. He felt her reach out and place her hands feather-light on either side of his hips. “Anything at all?”

“I —.” Alice whispered. She looked very confused … and very turned on. She was breathing so rapidly that she was almost panting. Her eyes widened in shock when Joshua used his other hand to take hold of her chin and tilt her face upwards to face him.

“Its okay.” Joshua whispered back, trying to soothe the panic he could see in her eyes. He leant down, staring into her lovely face. Her lips were parted and he couldn’t wait to taste them again. He felt her tremble wildly as his lips brushed hers …

Joshua stumbled back when Alice suddenly put a palm on his chest and pushed him away from her. She looked shocked—both at what he had tried to do and at her reaction. She still didn’t move though—didn’t try to leave.

“I—I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to push you.” Alice babbled. She glanced around the room desperately.

“Its alright.” Joshua said, warily stepping back towards her. Had he misread everything? He couldn’t have—she hadn’t left yet which would be the obvious thing to do if a man old enough to be her father tried to kiss her. She had definitely responded to him—but why had she freaked out when he went for a kiss? He took her by the shoulders and when she didn’t try to get away he gently guided her towards the sofa. He felt her lean back into him, clearly wanting his touch despite how she had reacted. Joshua sat her down and crouched before her, looking up into her face. “Alice, are you okay?”

“I’m—I dont know.” Alice said distantly. Her hands resting on her knees scrunched up into fists. She looked up at him beseechingly. Full of a need she didn’t understand.

“Okay then.” Joshua said softly, non-plussed. He stood up, standing in front of the girl and thought for a moment. Maybe he should just dose her and be done with it. He was about to excuse himself when he saw that Alice was staring fixedly at his crotch—no longer stealing glances but full on staring. Since Joshua was standing right in front of the seated girl she was pretty much face-to-face with it. Seeing Alice look so intently at his crotch caused his cock to pulse—the movement evoking a small gasp from the slender teen. Her lips were parted and she was panting rapidly, her face flushed.

The realisation of what was going on hit Joshua all at once. If he truly had said something along the lines that she ‘wanted his dick’—and the evidence pointed to yes—then that would explain why she had baulked when he had gone to kiss her. That was a step beyond the simple command he had inadvertently placed in her. Just she now craved his cock didn’t mean she would welcome his more tender advances. Joshua had misread what had been the combination of her exisiting flirty personality and the instilled desire for his cock. Alice was filled with need but that didn’t mean that she would be open to having an affair with him. It would explain her confusion—why she couldn’t bring herself to leave but still felt it was wrong for her to be here. It was an interesting thing to learn and something that Joshua was going to think a great deal on later—but right this second he had other things on his mind.

Alice still hadn’t taken her eyes from the bulge in his pants. Joshua knew it probably wasn’t smart—he knew that Alice was filled with conflicting emotions—but he found the idea of the sexy teenager being unable to resist her urges far to arousing to ignore. He was going to take a risk.

Joshua slowly lowered his hands to the front of his pants, not taking his eyes off of Alice’s pretty face. When he gripped his zipper she stopped breathing—holding her breath as he very slowly unzipped himself. Alice’s eyes glazed over as Joshua fished out his throbbing erection—the girl letting out a soft noise of longing as his cock stood out proudly in front of her face.

Not daring to say a word, his heart pounding in his chest at just how audacious he was being, Joshua slowly leant forward—the reddened head of his cock looming monstrously large before Alice’s wide-eyed face. Just before it reached her, Alice parted her lips—opening her mouth wide while closing her eyes tightly shut. Joshua let out a rough growl of lust as he watched Alice take his cock inside her mouth—knowing that he had her when he felt her tongue start to go to work on his shaft. He set his hands on top of the teen’s head, twining his finger in her silky black hair, settling back to enjoy his first real blowjob from his daughter’s girlfriend.