The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spores 2

Chapter Seven

Author — Sidia

Joshua let out a low groan of pleasure as Alice took about half of his shaft into her warm and welcoming mouth. At hearing him moan, the girl blushed but she wouldn’t look at him directly—instead focusing entirely on the cock in front of her face. Joshua gently kneaded her scalp in encouragement, running his fingers through her dark hair, as she took more and more of his length.

Alice began to slowly bob her head back and forth, her lips tightly enclosed around his shaft. As Joshua stared down into her lovely face, he got the impression that she was almost forgetting that he was there; Alice was concentrating with all her might on his dick—running her tongue on its underside in time with the bobbing motions of her head.

Joshua tightened his hold on Alice’s head—feeling dizzy with the unexpected pleasure of having the slender teen blowing him. He hadn’t been expecting this to happen but he would long remember the look on her face when he had unzipped his pants and placed his erect cock in front of her face. He knew he should be concerned that this was all an accident—that he hadn’t meant to implant within his daughter’s friend a need for his cock—but somehow he just couldn’t bring himself to be overly concerned about it. Instead Joshua was finding the notion that Alice was conflicted over what she was doing—that some part of her psyche had reservations about blowing her girlfriends father—incredibly hot.

Joshua’s breath was coming faster. As exquisitely pleasurable as Alice’s slow sucking of his cock was, he needed more. Almost as though acting independently of the rest of his body, Joshua’s hips thrust forward and he felt the head of his cock nudge at the entrance to Alice’s throat.

Alice’s eyes flew open and she looked up at him in alarm. She gagged, coughing as pulled back. Joshua’s fingers tightened into fists, two bunches of Alice’s silky hair gathered in each hand. His heart pounding in excitement, he thrust forward again. Inside he felt powerful—he felt elated; he was on such a high that what he was doing didn’t even feel real. Forcibly thrusting his cock in Alice’s mouth seemed like the embodiment of all the power the Spores promised him.

Joshua was dimly aware of Alice’s palms pressed flat against his thighs, trying to prevent him from sliding his dick all the way in her mouth. At the same time that she was pushing herself away from him, Alice was still doing her best to suck his cock—it was a strange set of conflicting actions. Joshua swallowed in lust, grunting as he pushed forward harder—the head of his dick reaching the back of her throat once more. He wasn’t worried—even if the teen didn’t remember it, she had taken all of him once before. He thrust again, groaning as he felt himself slip down into her gullet.

Alice pushed at him violently, an unexpected display of strength enough to cause his cock to slip out of her mouth. She sat on the sofa, her cheeks red and her eyes a little bloodshot—her chest heaving as she fought to regain her breath. She looked up at her girlfriend’s father, an expression of trepidation and worry on her face. Joshua stared down at the girl, shocked into motionlessness as he suddenly realised how aggressive he had been with her. His mind started to race as he tried to think about what he should do Alice freaked out.

“Don’t be —.” Alice began to say, before coughing. She looked up at him timidly, whispering. “Mr Marsh, that’s too rough.”

“Uh, sorry.” Joshua said faintly. Was that all she was going to say? He could tell just by the look on her face that she definitely hadn’t been enjoying that. “Are—are you alright, Alice?”

Alice pursed her lips and looked to one side, rubbing the back of one hand over her eyes. She shifted on the sofa, and Joshua was suddenly worried that she was going to get up and leave. He didn’t have any doses of the Spores within reach—what if she left before he could get to her? His heart fell in his chest as he considered the possibility that he might have to physically restrain her until he could put her back into a trance.

Before he had to do anything however, Alice turned back to face him, her brows furrowing in a frown. She opened her mouth but whatever she had been going to say fled from her thoughts as her eyes flicked to his cock once more. Alice froze for a few seconds, her tongue darting out to wet her lips as she stared at his dick as though hypnotised. She glanced up at Joshua, blushed, and then returned her gaze back to his cock.

“Alice, do you want to keep going?” Joshua asked her softly. It looked like she had been caught by his command again—could it really be that powerful? He didn’t even remember saying it!

Alice didn’t answer but she swayed forward slightly. She licked her lips again.

“Alice, open your mouth.” Joshua whispered to the girl. “Open your mouth so I can slide my dick back in.”

Alice shivered. Her lips parted.

“Good girl.” Joshua said hoarsely. He eased forward, the head of his cock moving back between her lips. “That’s it—take my dick … .”

Alice let out a soft gasp—almost a moan—before her mouth was once more filled with Joshua’s shaft.

“God, your lips look lovely wrapped around my dick.” Joshua groaned as the girl started bobbing her head back and forth and his crotch again. He kept his hands firmly by his side—resisting the temptation of going too far again. Instead, he focused on what he was saying to the girl. He had noticed that every time he crudely mentioned his dick she reacted—possibly a side effect of the command he had given her. As things stood she didn’t want to be intimate with him—didn’t want anything resembling a relationship. Alice just had a desire, a need, for his cock—and Joshua was going to use that. “That’s it, Alice. Take me deeper—take as much of my dick as you can!”

As though his words were spurring her on, Alice started to blow him with greater enthusiasm. Her movements became faster and she was soon letting out the occasionally gag as Joshua’s cock nudged the back of her throat. Joshua settled back and let the girl work, his eyes fixed intently on her pretty face and the obscene sight of his thick member vanishing over and over into her mouth. Even after everything he had done since he had discovered the Spores it still blew his mind that this was happening—he had known Alice ever since she had been a kid!

“Yes, Alice … .” Joshua groaned eventually. He shivered, his balls tightening as he felt the beginnings of his climax. Alice’s mouth felt so damn good on his dick. She was concentrating so intently on what she was doing. “Fuck, I’m so close … .”

Alice’s eyes widened in alarm, the reality of what was happening crashing back around her. She faltered for the first time in her motion and made a muffled noise of distress. Joshua groaned again—he could feel it, he was about to cum. He wasn’t going to have her stop now!

“Alice, I’m going to cum in your mouth.” Joshua panted, not thinking at all about what he was saying to her. He was so caught up in the immediate that he was running on auto-pilot. “If you ever want my dick again, you’ll swallow it all!”

Alice’s eyes widened and she shuddered slightly, closing her eyes. She renewed her efforts—blindly sucking his cock with a desperation that surprised Joshua. It was too much and his body went rigid as he felt the rising surge of pleasure welling up inside of him. He put a hand on top of Alice’s head to steady himself.

“Look at me!” Joshua gasped.

Alice opened her eyes, looking up at him. The sight of the pretty teen locking eyes with him, her lips stretched wide around his thick shaft, was it all it took and Joshua started to fill her mouth with his seed. He panted raggedly, his hips unconsciously jerking forward as he shot his load. He could feel Alice’s mouth and tongue milking his shaft, her throat working as she tried hard to swallow his cum—obeying his unthinking demand.

When he was done, Joshua flung himself down onto the sofa beside Alice, their legs touching, and sat with his head tilted back and his legs splayed apart—breathing heavily as he recovered. He was aware that he was fully exposed and that Alice sat huddled and quiet next to him—but in that moment he couldn’t bring himself to care. He was still riding the high of the unexpected encounter with the teen—it barely mattered to him that Alice’s face was scrunched up in an expression of shame. The power he had over her was incredible—even more so because he had done it all by accident!

When Alice quietly and awkwardly whispered that she was going to the bathroom, Joshua only nodded—barely looking at her. It was only when he heard the bathroom door close that he heaved himself back to his feet. His pants still around his ankles, he considered pulling them back on but decided against it. He kicked them off and then took his shirt off for good measure. Now completely naked, he walked unhurriedly to where he safely kept his measured doses of Spores. He grabbed one, hesitated, and then grabbed a second dose.

When Alice opened the bathroom door, she only had time to widen her eyes in shock at seeing him naked and waiting for her before Joshua dosed her—her face becoming dull and relaxed into the now familiar fugue state. Joshua studied her for a few moments, looking her over with a proprietary eye. She had washed her face in the bathroom and anyone looking at her now would be none the wiser that she had just blown a man old enough to be her father.

Joshua carefully led the girl back to the living room and sat her down. Now that he had indulged himself his thoughts were a lot clearer. It was time to find out exactly what was going on with his daughter’s girlfriend.

“Alice, can you hear me?” Joshua asked her absently, thinking hard about what to say.

“… yes.” Alice answered in a dull monotone.

“Good.” Joshua said. He inwardly shrugged—he may as well just jump straight into it. “Alice, tell me how you feel about me.”

“… you’re alright.” Alice answered lifelessly. “… you’re kind of cute. I like teasing you.”

“I see.” Joshua mused. That answered a lot about how she always acted around him—she was just messing with him. Although the fact that this lovely teenage girl thought he was cute was quite a confidence booster. That said, her answer didn’t touch at all on what they had just done together—was her actions and thoughts really that divorced? “Why do you like teasing me, Alice?”

“… it makes me feel sexy.” Alice answered.

“Okay.” Joshua said slowly. “If that’s the case, why didn’t you want me to kiss you, Alice?”

“… it would be wrong.” Alice said, her words slurring ever so slightly. “You’re old. Like my dad. And I’m seeing someone.”

Joshua frowned to himself as he thought—that was an interesting list. She had only mentioned the fact that she was seeing someone third.

“Alice, why did you give me a blowjob?” Joshua asked baldly.

“… I —.” Alice paused, a slight wrinkle on her brow appearing. It was the first time that Joshua had ever seen someone make something resembling an expression while they were in the fugue state. “… I wanted your dick. I needed it.”

So that would make it a purely carnal desire. Joshua thought to himself. But then again, that’s not quite right. It’s more that it bypassed her conscious thought.

Joshua wryly wondered if she would have been as open to full on sex as she had been to sucking his dick. Maybe it was more of a missed opportunity than the triumph he had thought. He couldn’t blame himself for not thinking of it though—hindsight was all well and good but she had pushed him away when he had tried to kiss her. Jumping from that to actual sex was quite a leap. Besides—it wasn’t like he had missed his only shot with the girl.

Joshua reached out and placed his thumb gently over her mouth—moving it down and dragging her bottom lip with it. Her lips felt so soft. All things considered, Alice’s reactions to him today seemed to support his hypothesis that messing with someone’s emotions wouldn’t be a good idea. The confusion it engendered—acting one way while thinking another—was not healthy. Fortunately it seemed as though Joshua had lucked out with Alice—even though she hadn’t wanted to and had never intended to be intimate with him, at least some part of her psyche could picture the concept of being with him—even if it had been nothing more than an idle daydream. The problem was that even with that Alice had reacted negatively after they had finished—being filled with shame and confusion as to why it had happened.

In an ideal world Joshua wouldn’t have chosen Alice as a test subject to experiment on—he would never be able to forgive himself if he screwed her up because of an accident he had made. Now that it was all over, he had to do something to assuage her mixed feelings of confusion and guilt. He could try to undo the command he had accidentally given her, but would that even work? Or would it be a case of two conflicting orders bouncing around her head?

Alice already had a trigger—she craved his dick even if she didn’t want to. Joshua supposed could just avoid her—that might solve everything—but he doubted if that would be possible in the long term. Claire was going to be staying with him soon and that naturally meant that Alice would be coming over to visit. Furthermore, if everything went as he planned it would be extremely hard—basically impossible—to hide the fact that he was fucking his daughter from Alice. No; the only logical course of action would be to make Alice a permanent acquisition alongside Claire.

God help him, but the thought excited Joshua no end. The idea of taking Claire into his bed—his gorgeous and curvaceous daughter—had been his driving motivation for weeks. Adding Alice into the mix … he was honestly shocked that it hadn’t been his plan right from the start. It really shouldn’t be too hard to arrange either … as long as he got past the intervening steps of seducing Claire and fixing Alice’s mixed reactions that is.

To fix Alice’s problem, Joshua needed to create a new baseline reaction within her. He figured he should find out what she would plan to do when Claire was living with him and then go from there.

“Alice.” Joshua said. “When Claire is staying here with me, would you still come and see her?”

“I —.” Alice hesitated. “I don’t understand.”

“What?” Joshua frowned in consternation when the girl didn’t elaborate. “Alice, tell me what you don’t understand about my question.”

“… Claire isn’t staying here with you.”

Joshua stared at her, a small ball of worry appearing in his chest.

“I mean’t when she is living here —.” Joshua began, stopping when a sudden worrying thought struck him. “Alice, what do you mean Claire isn’t going to stay with me.”

“… Claire doesn’t want to.” Alice said dully. “She asked my parents last night if she could stay with us. While her mother is away.”

Fuck. Joshua thought rapidly—obviously Claire had been busy before she had finally gone back to her mother’s yesterday.

“Alice, did she tell you why she didn’t want to stay here with me?” Joshua managed.

“… Claire didn’t say.” Alice answered.

“Alice, do you know why?” Joshua pressed.

“… not exactly.” Alice said. “But I think she doesn’t feel safe here. With you.”

Fuck, Joshua thought furiously. Was this because of Annie again? He couldn’t undo her damage fast enough—it seemed every step of the way his ex-wife was fucking him in some way. Joshua decided right then and there that he was going to go ahead with his plan to fix Annie’s lies tomorrow. Claire would then see her mother for who she truly was! It was earlier than he had intended, but the fact that he currently had Alice within his power meant he could step up his schedule.

Joshua checked the time—Alice would still be under for a few more minutes.

“Alice, do you have anywhere else to be for the rest of the day?”

“… no.” Alice answered slowly. “Not until six. Claire’s coming over to my house for dinner.”

Perfect! That was even better than Joshua had hoped.

“Alice, will anyone miss you until then?” Joshua asked.

“… no.”

Damn, but it was nice for things to be going his way for once. Joshua had just enough time before Alice woke up to give her some new commands. It was more of an addition that would build upon what he had already told her.

“Alice, pay attention.” Joshua said firmly and clearly. “You trust me. Trust me completely. You know with every fibre of your being that I know what’s best. Any positive feelings you hold towards me are far more important than any negative feelings.”

Joshua watched as his commands took hold. If he figured it right, that should sort out anything that might come up. It was open ended enough as well to cover most bases—he had learnt that trick from the commands he had given Annie.

As the spores wore off, Alice blinked with increasing rapidity as she slowly became aware of her surroundings. When she realised that she was sitting next to Joshua and he was naked she gave him a shy smile, blushing furiously. Her body language still said she felt uneasy, but it was far less than it should have been all things considered.

“Alice, relax.” Joshua smiled at the girl. “I won’t bite.”

“Easy to say.” Alice fired back, something of her usual spark coming back. She let out a little self-deprecating laugh but did indeed relax, her shoulders losing some of their stiffness.

“Why, what’s the matter?” Joshua asked her easily. He was feeling back in control now—Alice’s behaviour wasn’t overly different from how it had always been but now she seemed more okay with the fact of what they had just done.

“Uh, I just blew you.” Alice said, raising her eyebrows in disbelief. “And your naked?”

“True.” Joshua said, allowing some heat to enter his voice. When Alice blushed he smiled. “And don’t worry about the fact I’m not wearing clothes—it shouldn’t matter. Not for us.”

“Yeah, well—it’s kind of a big deal.” Alice muttered, looking away from him. “At least, I think it is.”

“Alice, I promise you it’s a big deal to me as well.” Joshua said firmly. He reached over and put a hand on her knee, feeling her stiffen again. She slowly turned to face him, her eyes wide and searching. “But you should never ever be ashamed of your desires. Not when it’s between the two of us.”

“R-really?” Alice stuttered. Her eyes unfocused slightly and she shivered as his words washed over her.

“Really.” Joshua stated.

“What if … .” Alice looked him up and down and blushed a brighter shade of red. “What if they are … you know, wrong?”

Joshua felt a renewed surge of triumph—she was almost back to normal! Better even, because she was being so malleable.

“That just makes them more fun.” Joshua said, winking at her slyly. “They don’t make you a bad person.”

“Oh.” Alice said, her voice distant as she absorbed his words.

“In fact,” Joshua continued, leaning over and cupping her cheek. Alice froze and flashed him a look of uncertainty again. “Relax, Alice. You have to trust me on this. If you want something—the way you are right now—don’t fight it. Just embrace it. Trust me, it’s for the best.”

Alice stammered something unintelligible, looking up at Joshua with wide eyes as he slowly moved his face closer to hers. When he kissed her, her lips were unmoving for a second before they softened and yielded, but soon she was kissing him back almost innocently. There was a beast inside of Joshua, clamouring for more, but he resisted the urge to simply jam his tongue into her mouth. There was no need to rush. Not anymore.

Joshua patiently and thoroughly made out with the teen girl and soon he could feel her squirming against him. Her hands were pawing at his shoulders as she was filled with growing need—his command that all her positive feelings towards him outweighing the negative working wonderfully. He almost felt sorry for her—she was getting so worked up but after all the sex he’d had already today he was far too tired to oblige her growing passion. It was fine though—now that he knew that he had sorted everything out with Alice he could relax and do what he wanted. Joshua broke their kiss and smiled at Alice, the girl giving him a giddy smile in return.

“Close your eyes for me.” Joshua said softly.

“Why?” Alice asked, her lips quirking.

“Trust me.” Joshua winked. “It’s a surprise.”

Alice closed her eyes, licking her lips in anticipation when she felt him get up. Joshua almost laughed when he realised she was expecting—and welcoming—a repeat performance of earlier. Unfortunately for Alice, he had spent the morning fucking Claire’s mother—after firing his third load of the day down Alice’s throat he needed to rest before he could get hard again.

Without giving her any warning, Joshua dosed her a second time with the Spores.

He watched the girl go blank again, her limbs going loose and slack. He had given Alice a concentrated dose this time—one that was far stronger than what he had been using lately. Joshua had tested it out on himself so he knew it was good for approximately two hours—although it might last longer with Alice since there was so little of her. With this increased timeframe he could do what he had been craving ever since he had pumped his load in the girl’s mouth—relax.

Joshua found his phone and set the alarm for an hour and a half—that would give him enough time to issue a few follow up directions to Alice before she came to. That decided, he coaxed Alice upright and led her down the hall to his bedroom. Once there Joshua stripped the girl naked; taking his time and caressing and fondling her soft skin as he exposed more and more of her bare flesh. Despite his previous exertions, Joshua felt his cock give a tired lurch as he groped the oblivious girl. He smiled ruefully—it had been a big day and he had Alice all to himself until the evening.

Joshua scooped the girl up into his arms, marvelling at how little she weighed. He then laid her down in the bed that he had fucked Annie in only hours before—pulling the sheets back and getting into bed with her. Joshua cuddled the nude teen to him, spooning her from behind and burying his face in her hair. She smelt good. He cupped one of her small breasts in the palm of his hand, settling down and letting out a quiet sigh of contentment.

Joshua let himself drift off to sleep, the naked and lovely body of Alice in his arms.

When Joshua was woken up by his alarm, he was pleasantly surprised to discover that he had a hard-on pressing into Alice’s rear. He planted a gentle kiss on Alice’s neck and slowly moved his hips up into her—grinding his erection between her soft buttocks.With at least half an hour left to go before she awoke, he had more than enough time to use her to take care of it.

Joshua rolled over and opened his bedside table, grabbing out a condom and a bottle of lube. He then rolled Alice over until she was face down on his bed—reached down between her thighs to roughly coat her sex with the slippery lubrication. He then moved over the slender teen—covering her body with his—and carefully lowered himself down onto her. She felt tiny beneath him—and it excited him immensely. Joshua fumbled for a moment as he aligned his cock at her entrance, groaning in pleasure as he sunk his shaft inside of her. He didn’t stop until the rounded cheeks of her ass were pressed firmly into his groin.

She felt tight—as tight around him as he remembered—and Joshua immediately started fucking her from behind—hunching his hips up and forward to hammer her slender body down into his mattress. Joshua used Alice’s delicious body to get off—his breath rasping by ear as he screwed the oblivious girl. It was an effort to avoid speaking out loud—he didn’t want a repeat of what he had done to her the first time. Hopefully soon he will be able to do this kind of thing while she was conscious—and she would welcome it.

Joshua grunted as he came—part of him wishing he was filling up her pussy with his seed instead of the condom. He kissed her on the neck again when he was done—he felt like he should thank her or something. Joshua then took the girl with him into the shower—spending an enjoyable ten minutes washing himself and her. He dressed Alice and then led her back to the living room, sitting her back down on the sofa.

Joshua gave Alice a blanket command to not take note of the fact that hours had passed without her noticing—telling her that she had simply lost track of time while she sat and talked to him about nothing in particular. He then gave her the important instructions—the ones that were going to put his plan into motion. Alice was going to be seeing his daughter tonight and while there was no way for her to know it, tonight was going to be Joshua’s first major offensive in his bid to bring Claire into his bed.

Joshua smiled. He couldn’t wait for what tomorrow would bring.