The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spores 2

Chapter Eight

Author — Sidia

The next morning Joshua woke up excited and hopeful about what the day could bring. Today he intended to fix everything that had gone wrong with his relationship with Claire.

Joshua busied himself before all the players arrived—trying not to obsess overmuch about any of the details. He cleaned his apartment and made everything ready—placing small vials of the Spores at strategic parts of his apartment. He wasn’t going to be caught out again.

Annie arrived right on time just as she had the day before. Joshua hadn’t bothered to give her any instructions as to her dress code this time, so his ex-wife showed up in a form-fitting red dress that went down to above her knees. She was wearing heels and had a black jacket on over her dress. It looked like something she felt confident in—something she could control. Joshua smiled to himself—she wasn’t to know she had lost any and all control over her life. She only had what he allowed her to have. Still, he had to admit she looked damn good in the outfit.

“I don’t have time to hang around today.” Annie said sullenly as soon as she walked through his door. She swept her hair back over her shoulder and narrowed her eyes challengingly at him.

“Oh is that right?” Joshua asked softly. He could feel his cock bulging in his pants as he eyed Annie in a predatory fashion. Joshua hadn’t been intending to use Annie today—he had other plans that took precedence. For once in her life she was going to actually be of use to him. But he was so excited—so turned on about how today was going to turn out—that he found that he was far too horny to exercise restraint. That his ex had shown up looking so sexy was a temptation he wasn’t going to pass up. Joshua was only vaguely aware that Annie still talking to him but he wasn’t paying attention to her words at all. He was eyeing her body—his gaze flickering over her breasts, belly, and thighs—growing even harder with anticipation.

“ ... and I have to choose a new swimsuit for my trip. Those kind of things can’t be rushed.” Annie finished. She frowned at Joshua, seeing that he was staring at her body. She hugged her arms protectively across her chest. “Joshua. Are you even listening to me?”

“No.” Joshua said simply, smiling broadly at her.

“You asshole.” Annie said bitterly, turning her head away from him. She didn’t see him step closer and when he gripped her by the upper arm her head swung around in shock. “What are you —.”

“Shut-up.” Joshua said pleasantly. He strong-armed her over to the sofa, and pushed her forward over the back of it. Annie overbalanced and her feet left the ground for a second before he pulled her back. Joshua reached down and gripped the bottom of her dress—pulling it up over her ass so that it bunched around her hips. He smiled to himself as he flipped her jacket up over her head as well for good measure.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing!” Annie spat, her voice muffled from under her jacket. She got her hands under her on the sofa cushion and tried to push herself back upright. Joshua put a palm flat on her back between her shoulder blades and held her easily in place. “Joshua I’m not kidding —.”

“I thought you were in a rush.” Joshua said conversationally. He caressed her upturned buttocks, slipping his finger under the elastic of her panties. He could feel her quiver under his touch. He relished being in control of her like this.

“That doesn’t mean you can treat me like this.” Annie complained.

“Yes it does.” Joshua countered. He ran his finger over her panty-covered slit and paused—was she already wet? Joshua wondered if it was because of what she had come over here to do or if it was because of how he was treating her. Not that it mattered. “You’re in a rush. I want to fuck you. So that’s what I’m going to do.”

“There are better ways to go about it.” Annie spat bitterly, but then she stopped. She could hear Joshua undoing his belt—knowing he was freeing his cock. She knew what was coming next. “Joshua, I’m not ready—it’ll hurt if you just —.”

Annie yelped as Joshua swung his hand in a ringing slap onto her ass. He smiled in satisfaction at the handprint he had left and then he spanked her again—this time on the other cheek. Joshua spanked his ex four more times in quick succession—wanting to drive home that he was free to do whatever he wanted to her. He could hear her muffled breathing under the jacket—she was panting hard and fast. Joshua returned his hand to her slit, smiling wider as he explored the growing ribbon of moisture on her panties.

“You seem ready to me.” Joshua taunted. He gripped the top of her panties and then yanked them halfway down her thighs. This time he touched the bare lips of her pussy, sliding his finger back and forth in the slick folds. “Fuck, Annie. Are you really such a slut that you get soaked from the mere thought of me screwing you?”

“Shut up.” Annie muttered, hanging her head.

Joshua couldn’t see her expression with the jacket over her head but he didn’t miss how she readied her body. Annie spread her legs a little wider, bracing herself, and pushed her ass higher into the air. With her high heels on he could easily see all the muscles in her calves and thighs—taut and hard. Joshua grinned at seeing how she prepared herself for him. He wondered if she even realised she was doing it.

Joshua gripped his cock and rubbed the head over the folds of her pussy, gathering the juices of her arousal on his shaft. He could see the muscles in her ass and thighs tremble as he teased her with his dick.

“Ready?” Joshua asked her mockingly.

“Like I’ve got a choice —.” Annie yelped as Joshua pushed his entire cock into her in one hard thrust. “You bastard!”

“Language.” Joshua laughed as he held himself all the way inside of her. She felt delicious around his cock—warm and wet and tight. Her buttocks were soft on his thighs. Joshua gripped his ex around her waist. “Okay, hold on tight, bitch. I’m not going to stop until I fill you full of cum.”

Annie muttered something under her breath but Joshua didn’t hear it. He began to slam his cock into his ex, luxuriating in the feeling of hammering his shaft all the way into her body. Annie was making small little grunts, unable to catch her breath properly, as he fucked her. Joshua closed his eyes and just focused on the sensations and sounds as he used Annie’s body to get off. Soft clapping sounds filled his apartment as his hips repeatedly met her toned buttocks. Playing games with his ex-wife was good ... but so was just using her.

Joshua was true to his word; not once did he stop or slow down his pace. He smiled to himself when he heard Annie let out a stifled cry—even though it was useless to try and hide it with her pussy rippling around his thrusting shaft. She had actually cum this time while he fucked her. Joshua didn’t give any indication that he had noticed however, continuing with his punishing pace until he finally shuddered—his balls tightening as he shot thick ropes of cum inside of Annie’s body.

They stayed locked together for a few long moments as Joshua gathered his breath. He was covered in sweat but felt fantastic—being able to simply take someone like this was fucking incredible!

“Do I have to go home to shower again?” Annie eventually said, her voice muffled but her sneering tone still noticeable.

“No.” Joshua said, sighing happily as he pulled his softening cock out of his ex. Annie carefully stood up, wobbling on her heels. He watched as she pressed her thighs tightly together to slow his cum from seeping down her legs. She didn’t bother to pull her dress back down—maybe not wanting to get it soiled. “You can shower here—just this once. In fact I’ll join you.”

Annie looked at him warily and then nodded—looking surprised and off-balance. She followed him to his bathroom, her head down. When they got into Joshua’s shower she initially stayed as far away from him as the narrow confines of the shower allowed. Annie shivered when Joshua reached out and casually groped her heavy breasts but still didn’t say anything. Being stuck in such a tight space with him seemed to be making her even more uncertain. When Joshua told her to wash him though she barely hesitated—slowly soaping him up and running her hands over his body. She was particularly careful of his genitals—almost fondling him as she cradled his dick and balls.

Annie remained silent while they got out of the shower and dressed. She was looking at him searchingly, her eyes narrowed. Whatever she was waiting for didn’t matter though—her face went dull and blank when Joshua took the opportunity to dose her with the Spores.

With her now receptive, Joshua gave Annie a serious of instructions. He had been intending to do it as soon as she arrived but he had been distracted by his baser instincts. Now however it was time for Annie to fulfil her main role for the day.

When Annie came out of her trance, she quietly went and stood in the kitchen—her face expressionless as she waited. Joshua, feeling nervous and excited again, went and stood at the window—peering out and watching for the third player to arrive. If everything turned out how he had arranged their daughter should be arriving any minute now.

His heart leapt in his chest when he finally saw Claire walking up the street towards his apartment. Fuck but she looked amazing! Joshua could never understand how she made something as simple as blue jeans and a black t-shirt look so hot. Of course the way the jeans seemed painted onto her rounded thighs and the soft jiggle of her breasts under the confines of her shirt as she walked certainly had something to do with it. The surge of lust he felt at seeing Claire was off-set by the feeling of triumph Joshua experienced at everything going to plan.

Yesterday, before she left, Joshua had given Alice a strict set of instructions as well as a vial of the Spores. When Claire came to her house that night for dinner, Alice was to get her alone, dose her, and then relay a set of orders to her girlfriend ... and then promptly forget that she had ever done it. It was the perfect set up—a remote sleeper-cell that Joshua had arranged to get to Claire even when she had been avoiding him. Now his daughter was here ... and it was time to start the show.

“Annie, its time.” Joshua stated simply, walking over to join her in the kitchen.

Annie gave a small start and then—without any hesitation at all—starting laying into him with a scathing tone that he knew so well. No one listening would suspect that she wasn’t in the middle of a long and built-up tirade.

“You’re so goddamn pathetic.” Annie spat, her voice projecting loudly. “You just meekly take everything—never fucking stand up for yourself. You’re a goddamn pushover!”

“Annie, calm down.” Joshua said in a long-suffering tone. It was a performance that he was ashamed to realise didn’t take much to act out. How had he put up with this for so many years? Behind them, out of sight, Joshua heard the faintest of clicks as his front door opened a crack—Claire had arrived. Via Alice, Joshua had instructed Claire to come to his apartment at this time and to listen in when she heard her parents arguing. “Theres no point in yelling at me—think what Claire would think if she heard you.”

“Oh yes, your precious Claire.” Annie said mockingly. “Haven’t I just enjoyed ruining that for you.”

“What do you mean?” Joshua said, hamming it up.

“Oh come on, Joshua.” Annie laughed. “You know what I mean—the little bitch hates your guts!”

“Don’t call her a bitch.” Joshua warned, his voice hard.

“I’ll call her whatever I fucking want!” Annie spat. “She ruined my life. You both did. You just had to knock me up. After all these years and I’m only just getting back on my feet!”

“It takes two Annie.” Joshua said evenly. He could hear Claire easing her way into his apartments entrance—still out of sight. “And I was there for you every step of the way—it wasn’t my fault that you didn’t want my help. And it’s a bit rich for you to say that Claire ruined your life—I offered to take full custody remember—but what did you do instead? You cut me out of her life as much as you could!”

Joshua heard a soft gasp from Claire behind them.

“Oh yes.” Annie narrowed her eyes in malice. “She doesn’t think that’s what happened by the way. You must have noticed by now.”

“What do you mean?” Joshua said, his voice low and dangerous. He didn’t have to try hard to muster anger into his tone—the fact that Annie had purposely turned their daughter against him still infuriated him.

“Claire and I have had lots of mommy daughter chats.” Annie said venomously. “I told her how her father didn’t want her—how you tried to pressure me into getting an abortion. How you didn’t want to spend any time with her—that I had to force you to accept just one week a month … she swallowed the whole thing!”

Joshua stared at her. He adjusted his stance so he could just see Claire out of the corner of his eye peering at them from behind a wall. “You lying bitch!”

“Nope!” Annie said gleefully. “Im the hard done by mother! Having to deal with you not wanting anything to do with our daughter her entire life. Or at least thats what she thinks.”

“Why the fuck would you do that!” Joshua yelled. His face was red and he was barely cognisant anymore of the fact that this was staged for Claire’s benefit anymore. He was a genuinely upset, full of hurt and rage.

“Because I despise you.” Annie yelled back. “Because I can. Because I couldn’t stand Claire looking forward to spending time with you—fucking ungrateful bitch! As if you were better than me!”

“Get out.” Joshua growled, glaring daggers at his ex.

“Don’t fucking order me —.”

“Get out!” Joshua yelled. “Out! Or I’ll fucking throw your skanky ass bodily out on the street!”

His chest heaving, Joshua stared at his ex. Just as he had instructed her, Annie shut up, grabbed her things, and stomped by him towards the door. He heard the sound of Claire darting into another room to avoid her mother, and then Annie slammed the door and was gone.

Joshua slowly counted to ten in his head before he heard the sound of Claire easing her way into the living room. He forced himself to relax—now was the real moment of truth. In order to deal with his daughter’s dislike of him he had decided to give her a logical reason for her to re-evaluate her feelings for him. If she realised that what she believed wasn’t true—that she had been misled and lied to by her mother—then he could build upon that. Joshua had sown the seeds for a better relationship with his daughter and now he had to nurture them.

“Uh, dad?” Claire said, her voice soft and hesitant.

“Claire!” Joshua started, spinning around and starting at his daughter like he was shocked to see her. “Why are you —.”

Joshua took a deep breath.

“How long have you been there?

“Um, long enough.” Claire said. She looked at the ground, frowning.

“Shit, I’m sorry you had to hear all that, baby.” Joshua said gently. He took a few steps closer to her. “I never wanted to put you in the middle of anything like that. You’re mother didn’t mean it. She was just trying to hurt me and —.”

“Are you seriously defending that bitch?” Claire interjected, looking at him incredulously.

“Not exactly.” Joshua said slowly. “But it’s not something you want to fight about in front of your kid. And you shouldn’t call your mother a bitch.”

“Why not? You did.”

“Ah ...” Joshua scratched the back of his head. “I wouldn’t have said that if I had known you were there.”

They stared at each other in silence for a moment. Even though she had a scowl etched on her lovely face, Joshua could see his daughter’s eyes were shimmering with suppressed emotion. No matter how tough her exterior, it had to hurt to have your world view turned upside down.

“Claire?” Joshua said gently. “Are you okay, honey?”

That was all it took and tears began to track their way down Claire’s cheeks.

“Dad.” Claire said, her voice catching in her throat. She shook her head angrily—unable to decide if she should be angry or upset. “I thought you didn’t want me. I—I believed her ...”

“Hey now.” Joshua said. He closed the gap between them and enfolded her daughter in a soft hug. He felt her body tense when she realised he had his arms around her. Claire softened for an instant, leaning into him, but then she carefully extricated herself from his embrace. It wasn’t the reaction that Joshua had hoped for but it was still progress. “It’s okay, I don’t blame you for anything.”

“You should.” Claire sniffled. She laughed bitterly and looked away from him, wiping her nose. “You should hate me—I would.”

“Hang on, I’ll find you a tissue.” Joshua said. “And I could never hate you Claire. You’re my only daughter.”

Joshua grabbed a box of tissues and offered them to Claire. She flashed him a strangled smile—like she wasn’t sure how to give him one anymore—and blew her nose. When she lowered the tissue from her face Joshua took the opportunity and dosed her with the Spores.

As his daughter’s face went slack and blank, Joshua punched at the air in triumph. It had all gone perfectly! Claire now knew that her mother had lied to her—that her reason for hating him wasn’t true. Now he had a real foundation to build upon. As long as his directions to her made logical sense he could proceed without any worry.

“Claire, can you hear me?” Joshua asked his daughter.

“... yes.” She answered dully.

Joshua couldn’t help it, he reached out and gently traced her lips with the tip of his finger. He shivered and withdrew his hand. If he didn’t stop here he knew he wouldn’t be able to resist. He had only dosed Claire with a limited dose—she would wake up in ten minutes. Before then he had some work to do.

“Claire, tell me what you think of your mother.” Joshua asked his daughter.

“... she’s a lying bitch.” Claire said emotionlessly.

“I see.” Joshua said. That was a good start but what he really wanted to know was if anything else had changed. “Claire, what do want to do now that you know she was lying about how I felt about you?”

“... I want to get back at her.” Claire replied. “I want to make her angry.”

Joshua regarded his daughter thoughtfully. He supposed it was too much to expect a sudden reversal of her feelings towards him. Still, even if she was currently driven by spite he could definitely use that. Now that he had fixed her misunderstanding, his next step was to ensure that she wanted to live with him while her mother was away. At the very least he had got rid of the reason for why she wanted to avoid him.

“Claire, listen to me.” Joshua said firmly. “You want to get back at your mother—you want to make her angry. you know that nothing would make her more furious than telling her that you are happy to live with me the entire time she was gone. Do you understand?”

“... yes.” Claire said dully.

“Good girl.” Joshua said. “Claire, you have decided that the best way to punish your mother is to spend the entire time living with me in my apartment. You will not try to leave or stay anywhere else while your mother is gone. Do you understand?”

“... yes.”

“Excellent.” Joshua said softly to himself.

Joshua spent the next few minutes tying off any loose ends and making sure she wouldn’t find anything amiss when she woke up. Everything was set up—next week Annie would leave for her holiday and he would have complete access to Claire. There would be nothing to stop him from walking her step by step into his bed.

He stared at his gorgeous daughter, running his eyes over her body the same way as he’d down with her mother not long before. He could feel his cock harden in his pants as he took in her luscious curves. Her mouth was slightly open and the glimpse of her pink tongue behind her teeth made him shiver with desire and lust. Joshua checked the time—he had about a minute left until she woke up. That was all it took for him to make a split decision.

Joshua closed the distance between them and crushed Claire to him, feeling her huge breasts press up against his chest. He tangled one hand in her golden hair at the back of her head and placed the other on her rounded ass—squeezing her tight rear through her jeans. Joshua tiled his daughter’s head back and pressed his mouth to hers—forcing his tongue between her lips and kissing her slack mouth passionately. He breathed in deeply—taking in her scent as he held her curvaceous body tightly to his. He forced his hand under the tight waistband of Claire’s jeans—groaning into her open mouth when he held her bare ass in his hand.

Joshua was so carried away in his lust that he almost didn’t stop when he felt the first signs that his daughter was beginning to wake up. Instead of worrying him it excited him to feel her stir against him. He kissed her for a few seconds more—revelling when he felt her begin to move her own mouth against his—before finally breaking away from her and stepping back.

He spent the few remaining seconds while she fully came back to herself trying to calm his breathing and pounding heart. He knew he must still looked crazed with lust but luckily Claire didn’t seem to notice—it fully under the aegis of her not noticing anything untoward when she woke up.

“Um, anyway, dad I have to get going.” Claire said softly after a few moments of blinking in confusion. “I only stopped by because …”

Claire frowned, trying to remember why she had come by his apartment.

“Of course, Claire.” Joshua said, his voice sounding raspy even to his own ears. He swallowed and tried to talk more normally. “Let me know if you need to bring anything extra over from you’re mother’s house for when you stay here. You’re going to be here a lot longer than usual after all.”

Claire looked at him for a long moment.

“Okay, dad.” Claire said softly. She fidgeted. “Um, I’ll see you next week?”

“Of course, Claire.” Joshua said softly, smiling at his daughter. “I’m looking forward to it.”

After Claire let herself out, Joshua flopped back onto the sofa, smiling hugely. Maybe he was some kind of master manipulator and had never realised it! It was so damn ... satisfying ... to arrange everything and everyone like this and have it all work out the way he wanted. And Claire ... Claire was going to be living with him full time for weeks on end! And by the time her mother came back from holidays their daughter was going to want to live with him full time.

Joshua settled back and closed his eyes—thinking about what the future would bring. He heard the door open and close and smiled savagely. Annie had come back just as he had ordered. He had arranged it partly because he had a few follow up orders for her but also to ensure that he wasn’t tempted to jump the gun with Claire too early. It had been a close run thing as it was.

Joshua stood up and walked over to find his ex-wife standing silently in the centre of the room. She was still under his command and would be until he was finished with her. It was good thing that she was here—he was still rock hard from french kissing their daughter and needed some relief.

“Get on your knees.” Joshua said softly, watching intently as his ex-wife obediently dropped down to the ground before him. He unbuckled his pants and pulled out his cock—his member swaying threateningly in front of Annie’s face. “Suck my cock, Annie. Don’t stop until I fill your mouth with cum.”

As Annie leant forward and took his shaft between her lips, Joshua rested his hands on top of her head—holding on as she started to blow him. He unfocused his eyes, staring down at his ex—pretending that her dirty-blonde hair was actually the bright golden hue of their daughter’s. As Annie took the length of his cock to the back of her throat, in Joshua’s imagination it wasn’t his ex that was on her knees before him—it was Claire.