The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spores 2

Chapter Nine

Author — Sidia

Joshua sat on his sofa, his head turned enough so that he could see his daughter out of the corner of his eye. Claire was standing in the hallway, hesitating as if she was wrestling with the idea of coming out to join him. It had been almost a week since Claire had moved into his apartment full-time and she still eyed him warily if she thought he wasn’t watching. Her behaviour was improving—from Joshua’s point of view at least—courtesy of a few tweaks and suggestions he had made while he’d had her in the trance-like state. If they hadn’t been so effective Joshua wasn’t sure he would have been able to continue following his long-term plan for his daughter—even with everything going so well he found himself in the unenviable state of being perpetually turned on and without a means to alleviate it. Joshua hadn’t had sex since Annie had left for her trip and it was really beginning to take its toll of him.

His inner musings were cut short when Claire edged her way into the living room. It had become a ritual every evening this week for them to enjoy some ‘quality time’ together on the sofa—even though it seemed like Claire fought with herself every time before coming out.

“Evening, Claire.” Joshua said genially, smiling at his daughter. “All done for the night?”

“Uh, yeah.” Claire answered softly, looking to the side. She held one arm close to herself and fidgeted under his regard.

“That’s good.” Joshua said. He didn’t really think that she had been doing any sort of schoolwork—despite his best efforts Claire had never really developed any decent study habits. He was pretty sure she had just been laying on her bed using her phone. After she got home—usually a few hours after school had ended—Claire joined him for dinner and then disappeared back into her room. She didn’t come out again until it was time for her to join him on the couch. “Well, don’t be shy—take a seat.”

Joshua patted the cushion right next to him and tried to keep the satisfied smile off of his face as his daughter gingerly turned and lowered herself down onto the sofa. She sat close enough that their legs were touching and the heat that Joshua felt radiating from her thigh made him shiver. Claire was wearing her standard nighttime attire of a t-shirt and tiny cotton shorts—nothing risqué in of itself, but with almost the entirety of her smooth and tanned legs on display, it was all Joshua could do to stop himself drooling.

Joshua got himself under control, shaking his head slightly. The building anticipation between them was becoming more palpable every day—even if Claire wasn’t fully aware of what was going on. No matter what his staged revelation had revealed to her about her mother, his daughter would never have sat this close to him if he hadn’t ‘encouraged’ her. It had all been so simple in the end—easy once he had figured out what angle he was going to take with her. Thinking back on what he had implanted within his daughter still filled him with a sense of pride and accomplishment … .

“Claire, listen to me carefully.” Joshua had said, staring lustfully at his daughter’s blank face. He had taken the opportunity to dose her as soon as she had arrived—not wanting to waste any time in getting his plans under way. He rubbed his palms against the legs of his pants—itching to reach out and touch her … but he held off. It was more important that he get this right. Joshua had used her anger at her mother to get his daughter into his apartment—feeding her desire to strike back at Annie. Next he was going to use Claire’s guilt—playing off of the shame she felt at how she had treated him now that she knew her behaviour was completely unfounded. “You feel very bad at how you’ve been treating me over the past few years—you feel very guilty. Claire, you need to show—to prove—that you don’t actually hate me. To do that you have to spend time with me every day—and to be in close physical proximity with me when you do. Do you understand?”

“… yes.” His daughter had replied dully.

She stayed passive and compliant throughout the rest of his instructions.

The next morning Claire had come out to say good morning to him while Joshua was making breakfast in the kitchen. She had stood well within his personal space—even though she hadn’t looked comfortable doing it. It had been very intimate talking softly to his daughter while almost touching. Her long blonde hair had been mussed from sleeping and a soft beguiling scent was wafting from her body. It was Joshua who had ended this first time together; he’d turned away from his daughter so that Claire wouldn’t see the raging erection in his pants—talking over his shoulder to her as he busied himself on the kitchen bench.

“… so how was school today?” Joshua asked Claire casually. He leant back so that his shoulders brushed hers.

“Fine I guess.” Claire said softly. She didn’t know what to do with her hands so she crossed her arms loosely across her middle. She stared straight ahead at the flickering television—not paying attention to what was on.

“Only fine? You can give me more than that can’t you?”

“It’s high school, dad.” Claire said drily, a small spark of her usual fire returning to her voice. She still didn’t look at him though. “My only opinion on it is that I can’t wait until the end of the year so I don’t have to go anymore.”

“Alright alright.” Joshua said, putting his hands up in the air in mock surrender. Their arms brushed together once more and Joshua saw goosebumps erupt on her skin. “Any thoughts on what you want to do next year?”

“I—I told you.” Claire replied. She surreptitiously rubbed at her arm where they had touched. “I don’t want to go to college, dad.”

“I’m only concerned about your options, sweetie.” Joshua said, ladling the concern thick into his tone. He reached out and placed his hand on Claire’s leg, just above her knee. His daughter froze at his touch—turning to look at him finally. At seeing the easy smile on his face, Claire gave him a weak and uncertain smile in return. Joshua could feel the muscles in her leg quivering under his hand … .

“Claire, you love me and yet you have wronged me terribly.” Joshua had continued giving his interactions to his blank-faced daughter—speaking intently in a firm voice. “You want to make amends—to make up for all the time we have missed together. Physical contact between us—allowing me to touch you and to be familiar with your person—is the very least you can do to make it up to me. Do you understand?”

“… I understand.” Claire had answered, her words slurring a little.

“Good, Claire—very good.” Joshua had smiled. “What’s more—every time that I touch you it makes you feel happy. You see it as a sign that we are moving past how you acted towards me. Understand, baby?”

“… yes.”

“Excellent. Remember Claire—you will never try and stop me from touching you … . Ever.”

“… I’m not saying you have to go to college, but you should at least have a plan.”

Claire fidgeted some more on the couch before taking a breath and stilled herself. She blushed faintly and looked away from Joshua—looking confused and yet pleased at his bold and intimate touch. She leant into him slightly, pressing her legs and torso against her father more firmly.

“I know, dad.” Claire answered him. Her voice sounded a little breathless. “But I can’t be someone I’m not.”

“What about Alice?” Joshua asked, unconsciously lowering his voice until it sounded husky. Her skin was so soft and smooth under his hand. She felt so good and yet he wanted more.

“What about her?” Claire countered, looking at him a second time—her expression guarded.

“Well, what’s she doing next year?” Joshua smiled. “You two have always been thick as thieves.”

“I’m not sure —.” Claire started to say but her words choked off as she looked at her father with wide eyes.

Joshua had started to casually slide his hand up his daughter’s leg—looking her in the eyes as he went higher and higher up along her thigh. He didn’t stop until he reached her little cotton shorts—although they were bunched so high up her legs that it was a stretch to call them ‘shorts’ anymore. Joshua teased his fingers under the hemline—barely an inch away from her panties—while eyeing Claire closely. The results of his third and final set of orders had been very interesting—and entertaining—to watch play out. He had been building to this moment all week—becoming bolder each time. Now—while his fingers toyed with the soft and sensitive skin at the junction of her thighs—Joshua saw the tips of Claire’s breasts harden—poking out against the thin cotton of her t-shirt … .

“Claire.” Joshua had said, his voice growing rougher as he continued to relay his orders. “Spending time with me—being close to me, being touched by me … in addition to making you feel happy, it also causes you to experience a strong physical attraction towards me. Claire, being touched by me causes you to experience arousal. The more I touch you, the more it excites you. Understand?”

“… yes.” An involuntary shiver ran through Claire’s otherwise slack and expressionless body.

“Claire, every time I touch you it leaves you craving a little more. It builds every time. Claire, every time I touch you, the feeling of arousal you have towards me grows stronger …”

“… she’s—um. She’s deferring for a year.” Claire answered him. Her face was growing red and even though she was now sitting rigidly on the sofa next to him she made no move to stop him touching her. She couldn’t, even if she wanted to. Her breathing was growing irregular.

“Oh, what’s she going to study?” Joshua asked, his voice soft.

“… something in the arts.” Claire said in a strangled voice.

“What, you don’t know?” Joshua said teasingly—at the same time he was moving his fingers in small circles on her upper thigh. Claire squirmed under his touch but still didn’t move away or stop him. Joshua had been observing her closely all week as he had built up to this—the most overt and obvious he had touched her yet. He had noticed his daughter’s reactions to him growing stronger while at the same time displaying no signs of her personality being disrupted—not even at the level that Alice had shown. It seemed like the trick was to tie the instructions to exisiting emotions—to provide a logical reason and explanation for someone to act in the way he wanted. Even so, Claire had so far been resisting her growing attraction to her father—at least up until this point. Joshua’s cock was achingly hard as he softly caressed his daughter’s leg—this time he made no attempt at hiding the obvious bulge in his pants.

“I—I forgot.” Claire muttered distractedly. She was staring straight ahead again, breathing deeply in an attempt at calming herself down. She probably wasn’t aware that the rise and fall of her chest was causing her erect nipples to stick out even more prominently.

“I guess I can just ask her myself.” Joshua laughed gently. “That is if she is still coming over to stay tomorrow after you finish school?”

“… yeah she is.”

“And she’s staying the night?” Joshua continued.

“Yeah.”

“You two have anything planned?” Joshua’s fingertip was teasing at the edge of the elastic of her panties now. Claire’s hips shifted from side to side as he touched her and Joshua got the impression that it was more in encouragement than not.

“Um, not really.” Claire said breathlessly. “We are just hanging out —.”

Joshua saw Claire glance down—seeing for the first time his obvious and raging erection. She let out a ragged gasp at seeing how hard he was. She sat—frozen—for a few long moments, staring down at his crotch. Joshua eased the tip of one finger under one side of her underwear and gently caressed her back and forth in little movements.

Claire suddenly bolted upright, standing rigidly on the spot—her hands clenched tightly at her sides. She began to take a step forward but she was stopped by Joshua swiftly reaching out and taking her by the hand. He held her in place while Claire stared down at the ground.

“Are you alright?” Joshua asked in a concerned voice. From what he could see Claire’s face was flushed bright red.

“I’m fine.” Claire mumbled.

“Do you have to go?” Joshua squeezed her hand gently, running his thumb over the back of her hand. Almost as if it was involuntary, Claire relaxed her fist and slowly curled her fingers over his. “I was looking forward to spending time with you tonight.”

“… I’m just tired.” Claire whispered. Her soft fingers slowly moved until they were loosely linked with Joshua’s. “Sorry.”

“If you’re sure …” Joshua said just as quietly. Her played with his daughter’s hand, their actions and words at odds with each other. Claire nodded mutely and Joshua sighed. “Alright then.”

There was a few long moments of silence as Claire stood in front of him, facing slightly away. She didn’t pull away from his handhold.

“Uh, dad?” Claire eventually said. She turned to him and gave him a weak smile, shaking her hand he was holding a little.

“Sorry, Claire. I got a little distracted.” Joshua chuckled. He cocked his head at his daughter and grinned. “Before you go, how about a goodnight kiss?”

“Um.” Claire turned slowly to face Joshua fully with her hand still in his. She stared at him searchingly, catching her bottom lip in her teeth. “Don’t you think I’m a bit old for that?”

“Nonsense.” Joshua said firmly. He stood up suddenly, towering over Claire. He saw her shiver, fresh goosebumps erupting on her upper arms. He lifted the hand he was holding up so that it was resting on his shoulder, placing his other hand familiarly on Claire’s hip and gently pulling her even closer to him. Joshua looked down into her face and smiled at seeing her wide-eyed look of apprehension and anticipation. “You’ll never be too old for a kiss from me, baby.”

Claire swallowed and laughed weakly. “Alright, dad.”

Claire stood up on her tiptoes, craning her head up to kiss him while Joshua turned his head as if to let her kiss him on the cheek. At the last second, Joshua turned back to face her—for an instant he was treated to the shocked look on his daughter’s face before their lips met.

No matter how hard his heart was pounding, it was mostly a chaste kiss; just standing next to each other with their lips softly pressed together. Even so, to Joshua it felt electric. For the briefest moment he felt Claire’s lips soften and part in the barest beginnings of a real kiss … but then she pulled away. Claire stood, breathing heavily with her palms flat on her father’s chest as if she was about to push him away from her. She didn’t though; just standing there panting while Joshua held his arms loosely around her.

“… goodnight.” Claire said eventually in a strangled voice.

“Goodnight, Claire.” Joshua said softly, releasing his hold on her and stepping back. She stared at him for a long moment before turning and hurrying away towards her room. Her steps were unsteady and she fumbled at the door handle before she closed the door behind her.

As soon as Claire had closed her bedroom door, Joshua turned and hurried towards the basement. He ignored all of the Spore paraphernalia on his work benches, heading instead to his computer and opening a certain special program. Before Claire had moved in Joshua had very carefully installed the smallest spy camera he could afford in her room—hiding it so that she could only ever discover it by chance. It had a perfect vantage point of almost her entire room, centred on her bed—all live-streamed to his computer. The camera also had a microphone and, although the audio sounded a bit tinny, it was easy to make out.

“Fuck, holy fuck!” Claire was saying as Joshua fired up the program. She was standing in the middle of her bedroom looking very worked up and distraught. “What the hell is wrong with me!”

Joshua watched as Claire hugged herself, letting out a soft noise that sounded suspiciously like the beginnings of a moan. His mouth dry, he stared as Claire slowly moved one hand until she was grasping one heavy tit—squeezing her breast hard through her t-shirt. All of a sudden, she turned and walked quickly over to the door, checking to make sure it was locked. Thus assured, Claire flung herself down onto her bed, bouncing with the force of her movement. She then shoved one hand down the front of her shorts, splaying her legs lewdly apart as she did. With her other hand, Claire rucked her t-shirt up over her chest, freeing her breasts and roughly pinching at her nipples. She moaned as she touched herself, closing her eyes tightly shut and thrusting her hips upwards hard enough so that her ass left the mattress.

Pausing only long enough to assure himself that the computer was recording properly, Joshua hurriedly undid his pants—kicking them impatiently to the basement floor. He gripped his aching cock tight, fisting it quickly as he stared at the live feed of his daughter masturbating. It was one of the hottest things that he had ever seen. Claire was fingering herself with abandon, breathing hard and moaning constantly. The muscles of her tanned belly were rigid and tight as she gyrated her hips, her heavy breasts moving freely about on her chest.

Joshua was breathing just as hard as his daughter was as he jacked off furiously. He body looked fabulous—perfect. Built for sex.

“Oh fuck!” Claire wailed hoarsely, trying not to make too much noise. “Oh fuck, so good, dad!”

“Fuck me.” Joshua swore softly in awe. It had worked! His little girl was getting off while thinking about him! Joshua pumped his cock even faster, unable to take his eyes off the screen. It felt like they were doing it together. “Yeah, baby, keep going! Fuck, you look so fucking hot!”

“Oh christ, I’m going to cum.” Claire moaned, lifting her bum high off the bed with her feet flat on the mattress. She reached desperately for a pillow—grabbing on and pressing it over her face. Her next words were muffled but the microphone still picked them up. “Oh, fuck—daddy …!”

Claire’s body spasmed, her legs shooting straight out as her orgasm ripped through her. Joshua grunted, his balls tightening as he watched his daughter cum. He felt light headed, pleasure growing to the point it was almost pain, as his hips jerked forward, his cock pulsating as his thick globules of cum splattered down onto the floor. Joshua groaned and almost lost his balance, shuddering while he shot the rest of his load. When he next looked at the video feed on his computer, Claire was laying flat on her back with her arms and legs splayed widely apart. She was staring at the ceiling as she panted. Her lips moved and she spoke, almost too soft for Joshua to make out.

“What the hell was that.” Claire said, her voice sounding exhausted and almost slurred. She put an arm across her face and lay on top of her bed unmoving—half undressed and unwittingly on full display for her father’s hungry gaze.

“That,” Joshua whispered softly to his screen as he stared at Claire’s image. “Was only the beginning, baby.”