The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spores 2

Chapter Ten

Author — Sidia

Joshua barely slept that night. He kept watching the footage of Claire masturbating over and over—in the end only exhaustion making him turn his computer off—the way she had cried out for him during her climax had been so fucking hot. He was close now—he was sure of it. All he had to deal with now was his daughter’s resistance to the idea of them being together—and it might not be as difficult a concept to overcome as he had originally thought. If needed, Joshua was prepared to give her a helping hand via another round of ‘suggestions’, but he was going to see how it all panned out first.

When Claire ventured outside of her room the next morning Joshua was waiting for his daughter in the kitchen. He tried to keep his body language casual even though he felt like he was going to explode out of his skin. Joshua had to keep reminding himself that Claire wasn’t aware that he knew what she had done alone in her room the night before. He had gone further than they had ever before with his touching her so for now he was going to just build upon that.

Joshua watched as Claire sidled up to him while he was making him morning coffee; she looked nervous—embarrassed even—but the compulsion he had instilled within her to be close to him was too strong for her to ignore.

“Morning, dad.” Claire said awkwardly. Her voice cracked as she spoke and she blushed.

“Morning, gorgeous.” Joshua said expansively. He turned and put his hands on her shoulders as he looked down into her beautiful face. He had seen her in the throes of passion last night and it made it so hard to resist her charms. Joshua knew he was erect—the bulge of his cock prominent through the loose pants he wore to bed—but he made no attempt to hide it. By the tight lines on his daughter’s jaw and the way she kept her eyes fixed on his face he knew that she had noticed how hard he was. “I was worried you would sleep in too late—any longer and I was going to come and get you.”

“Uh, sorry.” Claire mumbled. She had shivered at the thought of him coming into her bedroom. “Must have been tired.”

“No need to apologise.” Joshua smiled. He slid his hands down along Claire’s arms, touching her intimately while stepping in even closer. He embraced his daughter, resting his hands at the small of her back. Claire had let out a squeak of surprise when he had folded his arms around her and now stood trembling against him. She hesitantly put her hands on his sides, not quite hugging him back. Her face was upturned and only a few inches away from his own. “I wouldn’t mind being your wake up call.”

He winked playfully at her while gently rucking up the back of her shirt so that he could play with soft skin at her back. Joshua saw his daughter’s eyes lose focus—staring sightlessly up past him. Little shivers ran through her body as his touching of her caused her to experience arousal. From the look of it, it was hitting her far faster than it had the night before.

“So what do you want for dinner tonight?” Joshua asked his daughter like there was nothing strange in their behaviour. He slid a finger under the waistband of her shorts and played with the elastic, hiding his smile when he saw Claire scrape her teeth over her bottom lip.

“I—I don’t mind.” Claire mumbled in a strangled voice. It seemed like she was struggling to keep it together.

“I’ll just order some takeout then.” Joshua said casually. “Does Alice have anything she doesn’t like?”

“No, she eats anything —.” Claire started to say before letting out a gasp that turned into a moan. Joshua had dropped his hands down so that he was now cupping the firm cheeks of her ass. Claire flushed beet red.

“I guess that makes it easy.” Joshua said casually. He very gently squeezed his daughter’s backside, revelling in the feeling of having her ass in his hands—and that she was letting him grope her. It had taken more nerve than he would have thought to reach down and grab hold of Claire’s bum—her tender flesh felt feverishly warm under his palms. He had touched her like this before of course—but never while she was aware of what he was doing. “But are you sure that there’s not anything else that you … want?”

Claire gaped up at him—her mouth working as she tried to work out what to say. Joshua squeezed her delicious ass again—firmer this time—and pulled her closer into him as well. Her lower body was now sandwiched up against his cock now—his erection pressing into her—and all she did was tremble. Her full breasts were flattened against his chest and he could feel how erect her nipples were even through her shirt.

Claire let out a soft moan, barely audible, and Joshua licked his lips. Was this the moment? Was she about to give in, to let him take her right then and there? She was getting more horny every time he touched her and the cumulative effects were more powerful than even he had anticipated. Last night she had masturbated while calling out for him—today she was standing within his arms while he was groping her ass and grinding his erection up against her belly … should he make the move now? Would Claire even react if he took her by the hand and led her down the hall to his bedroom?

“… Claire.” Joshua began, his mouth suddenly dry. He swallowed, sure that she could feel how fast his heart was pounding. He tightened his grip on her rump. Sinking his fingers deeper into the flesh of her firm buttocks. “Do you —.”

“I—I should have a shower!” Claire squeaked suddenly, interrupting him. She pressed her forehead against his chest, hiding her face from him. She didn’t try and escape his embrace but a soft and pleading note entered her voice. “You’re right, I overslept. If I don’t hurry I’m going to be late for school … .”

Joshua took a deep and shuddering breath.

“Of course, Claire.” Joshua said. His voice sounded rough, even to his own ears, but he couldn’t seem to hide it. He very slowly and carefully removed his hands from his daughter, freeing her to leave. Even without him holding her though, Claire didn’t try and escape. Her shoulders were heaving with surprised emotion. “You—you better hurry up then.”

For a long moment she didn’t move and Joshua debated whether or not to push things further. But then Claire turned on the spot and hurried away without a word, her gait slightly unsteady. Joshua stared at the sway of her ass and hips as she left, almost paralysed with how turned on he was.

When he heard the shower turn on, Joshua walked stiff-legged down the hall to the bathroom. He pressed his ear up against the bathroom door and, even over the sound of running water, he could very clearly hear Claire’s voice moaning in pleasure as she masturbated in the shower. Without removing his ear from the door, Joshua took his cock out of his pants and started to stroke himself—closing his eyes and reliving how it had felt to hold her in his arms only moments before. When he heard Claire cry out his name again, Joshua groaned—shuddering as he splattered his cum over the outside of the bathroom door.

“Okay, here’s the food!” Joshua said jovially as he sat down on the chair opposite the sofa. Claire and Alice were sitting opposite him, the two girls joining him for dinner before they left to go see a movie. “Dig in!”

Claire mumbled something unintelligible and grabbed a slice of pizza while keeping her face down towards the small table. In contrast Alice was being bright and chatty—talking enough for the both of them. After Joshua had last put her under, Alice exhibited almost no behavioural abnormalities; she trusted him completely and if he still occasionally caught her staring down at his crotch with a flushed expression, she tried her best to hide it from Claire.

There were a few unintended side effects of making Alice trust him so completely—she was completely comfortable around him to the point that she wasn’t trying to hide her relationship with his daughter. Joshua had to stifle a laugh more than a few times when Alice casually put rested her hand on Claire’s thigh, only to have Claire quickly bat it away. Alice hadn’t yet said anything while he was there, but it was clear she was becoming confused as to why her girlfriend was rejecting her affectionate touches. Joshua was sure that they would be having a very strange conversation about it when they left to see the movie after dinner.

That they were going out at all had more to do with Claire wanting to get out of his apartment than any desire to see whatever it was they were going to see. At least, Alice certainly didn’t seem that enthusiastic about going. Once she had arrived home from school, Joshua had made sure to not give Claire any time alone; whenever she tried to duck to her room he always made sure to head her off—distracting her with small talk and not-so-casual touches. The result of his efforts was that Claire was almost jumping out of her skin with horny she was. Joshua stoked this even more by only grabbing a slice of pizza when his daughter was taking one—purposefully brushing her fingers with his. Each time they touched he could almost see Claire’s eyes dilate as she tried to hide her breathless gasp from Alice.

Joshua did this again and again, and soon Claire was completely unable to sit still—squirming about on the sofa as she desperately tried to get some relief. Even though Joshua had intended his command to her to only mean when he touched her intimately, it seemed as though Claire was now at a state where even otherwise innocuous physical contact between them affected her.

“I—I think I need a shower before we go to the movie.” Claire burst out, suddenly rocketing to her feet. Her face was flushed and she couldn’t look her father or Alice in the eye.

“Um, babe that might make us a little late?” Alice attempted, looking up at Claire oddly.

“No, no—it’ll be fine.” Claire babbled. “I just—I’ll go now!”

Joshua raised his eyebrows in staged bafflement when Alice looked at him quizzically. He’d thought about stopping his daughter before she left the living room, but decided to not risk causing a scene. In fact, now that he had Alice to himself, a few other possibilities occurred to him. Joshua knew that Claire wouldn’t just be taking a shower—she would be using the opportunity to masturbate just like she had this morning. That gave him more than enough time to have a little fun.

Joshua stood up as well, standing awkwardly as he surreptitiously adjusted his hard-on in his pants. Watching Claires shapely rear as she fled down the hall—knowing that she would very shortly be getting herself off while thinking about him—had made him as hard as a rock. He looked down at Alice who was still sitting in front of him. The sender girl had small points of colour in her cheeks as she took in his current state—she knew him well enough by now to know when he was horny.

“Alice, come with me please.” Joshua said, his voice low and throaty. He cleared his throat and attempted a smile. “There’s something I’d like your help with.”

“Uh, okay, Mr. Marsh.” Alice said, her voice faint. She stood up and followed Joshua down the hall—pausing for a split second when they reached his bedroom. She entered after him and hugged her arms across her middle, giving him a nervous smile when he turned around to face her. “What did you want —.”

Alice froze, her eyes wide and shocked when Joshua unceremoniously dropped his pants down to the floor. Her gaze locked on to his now exposed cock—angrily erect and engorged. Just like it had happened the first time, Alice seemed utterly transfixed by Joshua’s dick.

“Mr. Marsh.” Alice whispered in a small voice. She pulled her eyes off his erection with difficulty and glanced back towards the bathroom where they both could hear the shower going.

“It’s fine, Alice. She’ll be a while yet.” Joshua said. He kicked his pants to one side and walked to his bedside table where he grabbed a condom. He turned back to face the trembling girl and purposefully opened the wrapper while staring into her eyes. “Trust me. We shouldn’t waste any time though.”

“I—I’m not sure we should.” Alice stammered. She took an unconscious step closer towards him, licking her lips.

“Don’t worry about anything.” Joshua said. He tried to make his voice soothing but it still came out a little harsh with his lust. He put the condom over his cock and slipped it on. “Everything is fine. I know what’s best—remember?”

“What if—what if Claire sees us?” Alice whispered. She was quivering as she stared down at his thick cock.

“That’s why we need to hurry.” Joshua growled. “Now, Alice—come here.”

Alice tottered towards him on unsteady feet, looking at him hesitantly when she reached him. Joshua took hold of both of the girls arms, her limbs feeling skinny and fragile beneath his grip, and turned her around so that his bed was behind her. He then pushed her not ungently back so that she flopped down onto the mattress, bouncing on her ass on the edge of his bed. Joshua leant the girl back so that she was laying prone. Alice’s entire body was trembling madly as he arranged her to his liking—even with his commands to trust him implicitly she was still obviously torn by doing something so risky while her girlfriend was in the shower.

Alice was wearing a tiny denim skirt tonight so Joshua reached under it and grabbed hold of the girls panties. He quickly stripped them off of her, pulling them down so that they were hanging off of one ankle. He then climbed on top of the slender girl, covering her slight body with his own far larger one.

“Put your legs around my waist.” Joshua ordered, staring down into Alice’s face. She looked scared and unsure. She looked aroused and excited. Alice did as he wanted, parting her legs wide and then wrapping them around him. Whatever was going through her head, she was certainly wet enough and Joshua had no trouble at all positioning his cock at her moist entrance. His head slipped inside and Alice squeaked in shock—it must have been going far too fast for her to fully process. Only minutes before she had been sitting on the sofa eating pizza. “Good girl, Alice. Try not to make too much noise now.”

Joshua pushed his dick inside of the girl with one powerful thrust. Alice’s head rocked back and she bit down on her lip to avoid crying out. Her arms went around his back and her hands clutched at him. Joshua didn’t waste any time, beginning to roughly pound his shaft in and out of her right from the start. This was so goddamn hot—he was fucking Alice in his bed while his daughter was masturbating in the shower only a few dozen feet away. That it was so risky made it feel even better for him.

Alice sunk her teeth into his shoulder as she tried to stifle the cries of pleasure that she couldn’t seem to prevent from escaping her mouth. Joshua hammered her slender frame, loving how it felt like she might almost break beneath him. He knew he wasn’t going to last long, and it didn’t concern him that Alice wasn’t going to have enough time to reach her own climax. On this occasion she was simply here for him to use—a convenient and gorgeous body to slake his lust on. Joshua wrapped his arms around the girls head—holding her up and close to him as he hunched his lower body—punching his cock as hard as he could up into her.

After only a few minutes of rough fucking—Alice had buried her face against his chest and was whimpering softly as she endured his onslaught—Joshua let out a satisfied grunt and started to fill the condom with his cum.

Joshua lay on top of Alice for a few moments as he caught his breath—enjoying the feel of the slight girl’s body beneath him. She still had her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him—clinging to him in desperation. Only the fact that he knew his daughter wouldn’t be in the shower long gave Joshua the motivation to withdraw himself from her tight little pussy. When he got off of her and stood to find his pants, Alice lay for a few moments more on his bed—spreadeagled and red-faced with her skirt hiked up high around her waist. She looked completely dazed as she tried to come to grips with what had just happened.

“Come on, we better get you cleaned up.” Joshua said lightly. He was in a very good mood now and felt amazing. Powerful. “Do you need a hand up?”

Alice slowly sat up, closing her legs. She reached down and shimmied her underwear up her legs and covered herself—twisting her skirt back down until it was one more in place. Only her flushed and sweaty face gave any indication of what they had just done together.

“Mr. Marsh?” Alice said softly. Her voice was entreating him, as though she wanted him to tell her that everything was alright. “Was it okay—for us to do that?”

“Of course it was, Alice.” Joshua smiled. He walked over and planted an affectionate kiss on the crown of her head. “Trust me—theres nothing wrong with acting on your desires. Besides, this is just between us.”

Alice shivered and gave him a tremulous smile but took his words on faith. With the commands Joshua had given her she had no other choice. She accepted the hand he offered her and let herself be led back to the living room. When they heard the bathroom door open as Claire exited—running quickly into her own bedroom—Alice took the opportunity to quickly duck into the bathroom herself to clean up.

While he waited for both girls to rejoin him in the living room, Joshua flopped down onto the sofa and grabbed a slice of pizza—making no effort to restrain the wide grin on his face.