The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spores 2

Chapter Eleven

Author — Sidia

Alice left Joshua’s apartment early on Saturday morning. He had behaved himself after his rendezvous with the girl, leaving both Alice and Claire to their own devices for the rest of the night. The only thing he did before Alice left was to dose both of the girls to give them a few extra instructions.

For Alice, he ramped up the pleasure and desire she felt for him, telling her that to have sex with him—to have Joshua inside of her—was the most amazing feeling she had ever experienced. It just felt right and it completed her in way she couldn’t fully describe. Joshua made sure that Alice would actively want to have sex with him again, instructing her that anything that he did to her would feel incredible—and that anything that occurred with consent from all parties was perfectly fine. Going by the looks Alice had been sending his way all morning before she left, Joshua’s efforts had worked out just the way he wanted them to.

Joshua had kept things simpler with his daughter. Since he was taking a slower road with Claire—using overwhelming lust and desire for him to make progress—he restricted himself to only a few main points. He had instructed his daughter that there was nothing wrong in giving in to your desires. That it was only society that said that certain things were morally wrong—it didn’t mean that it was anything unnatural. That what she felt for him was so powerful that it must be right. Joshua figured that this would be the last logical wedge in her faltering attempts to resist him. After how close he had got with Claire the previous morning, Joshua was determined that today was going to be the day that he took his daughter to bed.

After Alice had gone, Joshua made sure that he was physically touching his daughter all day—driving her to new heights of arousal. Just as he had the afternoon before, he also made sure to constantly interrupt her when she tried to go off and relieve herself—not giving her a moment to herself. He kept up a constant spray of small talk going all day—he actually had no idea of what he was saying, but as Claire was so turned on by this point that she didn’t seem to hear a word he said anyway, it didn’t really matter. By the late afternoon, Joshua noted that his daughter was constantly squirming—pressing and rubbing her thighs together in a futile attempt to give herself some relief. He knew that the time was ripe for him to make his move.

Even though he had set everything up as perfectly as he could, Joshua was still incredibly nervous as he readied the final push. He surprised Claire in the living room with her favourite alcoholic drink, having found out from Alice what she liked. Claire looked at him for a long moment, her eyes glazed over from arousal, before she blinked and seemed to realise what he was offering her.

“What’s this for?” Claire asked him warily as she gingerly took the drink from hand. She shivered slightly as their fingers touched.

“I thought we should celebrate your first week living here with me.” Joshua replied, smiling at her. He might not have needed to ply Claire with alcohol, but he figured that even if it only relaxed her a little it could only help him. In addition he felt like the drink would calm his own nerves.

Claire stared at him for a moment, her brows narrowed in thought, and Joshua started to get a little worried. Before he could say anything however, Claire abruptly tossed back the alcohol and drank the whole glass in one go. Joshua got the impression she was trying to dull all the new thoughts and desires running through her head.

“Geez, baby—what’s your rush?” Joshua joked as he casually put his arm around his daughter’s shoulders.

“Sorry.” Claire mumbled. She had stiffened initially under his arm but was now hesitantly leaning against him. The occasional shiver ran through her body.

“It’s okay.” Joshua laughed. He tightened his arm around her slightly, loving how her breath caught in her throat at their close physical proximity. He raised his own glass and looked ruefully at it. “Although I thought we would share a drink together, and here I am the only one with a glass.”

Joshua jostled his daughter slightly, grinning down at her face when she looked up at him. Her lips were parted and she looked almost completely lost to her growing feelings of lust and arousal.

“Should we share?” Joshua teased her, caressing her upper arm gently.

“I—I don’t mind.” Claire said softly. She seemed to be having trouble keeping her eyes focused on him.

“Excellent.” Joshua said just as softly. He took a small sip of his drink, held it in his mouth, and then slowly tilted his face down towards Claire’s. His daughter stared at him like a small animal caught in a spotlight as his mouth neared her own. She managed one tiny little whimper before their lips touched.

Every part of Claire’s body felt electric to Joshua as he carefully held his daughter in his arms. Their lips moved gently against one another as he slowly trickled the drink from his mouth into hers. Joshua was aware of her throat moving as she swallowed the second-hand drink—small rivulets of alcohol escaping her mouth to dribble down along her neck. When he broke the kiss to take another mouthful of alcohol, Claire clung weakly to his body—all but hanging off of him. When he leant down again for a second kiss, his daughter tilted her face back to meet him. Joshuas cock was rock-hard and lay sandwiched between father and daughter as they swapped the drink between them.

They repeated this over and over until the glass was empty. By the time they were finished Claire was a panting mess—looking dizzy and confused as to what was happening. When Joshua took his daughter by the hand and started to lead her down the hall to his bedroom, Claire pliantly followed. Joshua’s heart was thumping in his chest as he held Claire’s smaller hand in his own. It was finally happening—he couldn’t believe it.

Once they entered his bedroom, Claire stood in place swaying slightly. She watched her father through slitted eyes as he reached out with trembling hands and started to undress her. She didn’t move when he pulled her shorts down to her ankles, leaving them pooled around her feet. Taking her t-shirt off was a little trickier, but Claire passively lifted her arms when directed so Joshua could slip it off of her. She let out a strangled moan when he reached behind her to unclip her bra, letting her head fall forward to try and hide her face while her father stripped her torso bare.

It was Joshua’s turn to let out a sound of lust as he beheld his topless daughter. He had seen her naked before of course, but the simple fact that she had stood there and let him undress her … . It really cemented home that she was now his. Claire still had her panties on, but Joshua’s attention was fixated on her heavy breasts, standing firm and proud on her chest. His hands shook as he reached out to softly cupped his daughter’s tits, hefting them and testing their weight. Claire let out a long ragged breath, clenching her hands into tight fists by her side. She started to frantically pant when Joshua leant forward and covered the tip of her right breast with his mouth.

Joshua suckled at his daughter’s tits, alternating between them—kneading and fondling whichever breast he didn’t have his mouth on. Claire raised her arms, holding her hands awkwardly above his head as she flexed her fingers open and close. Joshua’s rampant erection throbbed anew when he felt his daughter gingerly embrace his head—cradling his face to her chest as he sucked and played with her sensitive nipples.

“Oh fuck, dad.” Claire whispered hoarsely above his head. “This is so fucked up.”

Joshua straightened and stripped his shirt off in one swift motion. Claire made a small noise of shock and lust to see him bare-chested. He gently cupped his daughter’s chin, tilting her face up so that he could plant a tender kiss on her trembling lips.

“This feels way too good to be wrong.” Joshua murmured against her mouth. He started to back her up, moving them both towards his waiting bed. When the back of Claire’s legs hit the mattress she wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him tightly and desperately. “Claire, anything that feels this good has to be right.”

Joshua gently lowered his daughter backwards onto his bed. She kept up a constant litany of ‘oh fuck oh fuck’ but as she seemed to mostly be talking to herself, Joshua didn’t bother to address it. When he had her laying flat on her back before him, Joshua reached down and hooked his fingers under the waistband of her panties.

“Dad, we shouldn’t … .” Claire moaned as she felt her father tug insistently at her underwear. Despite her words, Claire lifted her hips up off the bed—allowing Joshua to strip her panties off and throw them behind him.

“It’s okay, baby.” Joshua soothed her. He felt dizzy—sick with lust. His daughter was laying on her back—naked and waiting for him. Her thighs were pressed tightly together and she had one arm across her chest—staring up at him with eyes that echoed his own desire. Joshua started to unbuckle his pants. “Don’t worry Claire, everything will be fine.”

“Fuck, dad.” Claire breathed as she saw his erection for the first time. Her eyes flickered from his cock up to his face and back again. “What the fuck is going on … .”

“Only what we both want.” Joshua hoarsely assured her. He kicked his pants off and stood before his gloriously nude daughter—as naked as she was. He loved how wide-eyed her gaze was as he slowly moved forward, leaning over her trembling body.

“Daddy, we shouldn’t do this … .” Claire said again, but she sounded very unsure—her voice tiny. When her father placed a knee between her legs and applied gentle pressure, Claire parted her thighs immediately—shivering nonstop as her father settled himself into place.

“Claire, baby.” Joshua whispered. He kissed the tip of her nose. “If you want me to, I’ll stop. But I think we both know you don’t want this to end.”

Claire panted, staring up at him wordlessly.

“Do you want me to stop, Claire?” Joshua pressed her, kissing her on the cheek this time. He moved his hips slowly, the head of thick shaft probing around her arousal-slick slit.

“We shouldn’t, we shouldn’t.” Claire moaned. She arched her back and pushed her ass upwards of the bed—unconsciously trying to help his seeking dick find the right place. She gyrated her hips around, groaning as her father’s cock slid around and stimulated her over-sensitive pussy. When the head of his cock caught at her entrance for a moment—threatening to impale her before slipping off target and grinding along her clit—Claire spasmed, arching her body and throwing her head back. “Oh fuck, daddy … .”

Joshua couldn’t take any more of this—he was shivering himself, feeling like an excited teenager. It struck him that he was poised above his daughter in much the same position that he’d been in with Alice the night before. He was about to fuck Claire in almost the exact same place that he’d taken her girlfriend. There was one key difference however—with Claire he hadn’t bothered to get a condom.

Joshua knew he should use protection—knew it was too risky—but he couldn’t stop himself now even if he wants to. The illicit thrill of fucking his only daughter—compounded by the fact he was going to do it bareback—was driving him wild. He was going to pump Claire full of his cum—nothing was going to stop him from making that happen.

Claire groaned as her father pressed his mouth to hers—kissing her deeply. Joshua made out with her, their tongues twining in a desperate dance as he reached down between their bodies to grip his throbbing erection. When he placed the tip at his daughter’s entrance again, Claire stiffened for a moment before kissing him again wantonly. His cock poised and ready, Joshua pulled back—slipping his arms under Claire’s shoulders so that he could cup the sides of her head. He stared down searchingly into her beautiful face—his daughter’s expression was horny beyond belief but she also looked scared. Joshua pressed forward, sinking half an inch of his cock into Claire’s pussy—his daughter spasming again as she endured this most intimate of touches.

“I’m about to fuck you, Claire.” Joshua whispered to his daughter. Claire moaned, trying to toss her head from side to side but restricted by his hold on her. Joshua wanted to see her eyes when they finally did it. “What you’re feeling inside of you is only the tip of my cock. In a second I’m going to push the rest of it inside of you. I’m going to stuff you full of my dick, Claire.”

Joshua kissed the tip of her nose again.

“This is the last chance, baby.” Joshua said. “Do you want me to keep going?”

Claire didn’t answer him, staring mindlessly up into his face. Joshua thrust forward, sinking a full inch of his dick inside of his daughter’s tight channel. Even with just the tip of his cock inside of her, the pleasure that he felt was almost indescribable. Her pussy rippled and gripped the head of his dick—the tightest cunt he had ever felt.

“Answer me, Claire.” Joshua ordered in a hoarse voice. “Do you want me to keep going? Do you want to feel me all the way inside of you?”

“… please.” Claire breathed out. She shut her eyes tightly for a moment and then looked at him determinedly. “Do it.”

“Oh fuck, baby.” Joshua groaned in lust as he pushed forward, sinking the rest of his shaft inside of his daughter’s body. The muscles in his legs and back were twitching with excitement as he savoured the illicit sensation of finally being balls-deep inside of Claire. The curves of her body, so soft and firm beneath him, pressed up against him. As he rocked his body in and out, Joshua could feel the tips of his daughter’s breasts—the nipples erect and stiff—rubbing along his chest. He lost himself completely in the moment—abandoning all rational thought and just taking in the sheer perfection of Claire’s body in his bed as he fucked her.

Claire’s hands were clutching at her father’s back as he pumped his shaft into her tight pussy. Her nails were digging in hard enough that Joshua wouldn’t be surprised if she was drawing blood. He didn’t mind—the pain was a welcome contrast to the sheer pleasure he was feeling at thrusting his dick up inside of her. Joshua was dimly aware of Claire keening while he fucked her—her nonstop cries of pleasure the perfect soundtrack for their first time together.

All too soon Joshua could feel his balls begin to tighten. Claire just felt way too good for him to hold out much longer. Any moment now he was going to cum—to fire thick ropes of his seed up into his only daughter.

“Claire, baby—I’m going to cum soon.” Joshua gasped as he hunched his body up into her—trying to get his cock as deep into her teenage body as he could. Claire didn’t answer him, just shuddered and moaned—tightening her arms around his back as she endured their first fuck. “Claire, do you want me to pull out?”

In answer, Claire abruptly raised her legs—wrapping her thighs tightly around her father’s middle as she closed her eyes tightly shut. She crossed her ankles behind his back—preventing Joshua was withdrawing his shaft. He could still thrust into her but he wouldn’t be able to pull out even if he wanted to. The fact that his daughter wanted this—wanted him to keep going until he came inside of her—was too much. It was too forbidden, far too arousing. Joshua gave a strangled groan as his cock jerked—and the first spurt of his seed shot up into Claire’s body.

Joshua started to jackhammer his cock in and out—crying out in pure lust as he shot thick ropes of cum inside his daughter’s pussy. Claire was going wild beneath him—hanging on for dear life as her own orgasm ripped through her. Having him cum inside of her—the most intimate of touches imaginable—was too much for her to take. She was weeping silently—tears running down her cheeks as the sheer intensity of the pleasure she was feeling carried her away. They had been building to his moment all week—a steady and relentless increase of pleasure until Claire had no choice but to give in. She clung to her father tightly as he held himself inside of her—panting as he recovered.

After he had caught his breath, Joshua wasn’t overly surprised to find that he was still hard. This was the most erotic moment he had experienced in his entire life and it was with the most perfect women he could imagine—his own daughter. He looked down into Claire’s face, seeing small tinges of regret there now that they had finally acted on their lust. She had given into the inevitable but she hadn’t fully accepted their new relationship yet. For that, Joshua had to convince her some more. He smiled down at his daughter and she gave him a tremulous smile in return—moving her hands at his back in a small caressing motion.

Claire’s eyes widened in shock when she felt her father pull back and thrust into her again. She gasped, showing Joshua an expression of incredulous resignation before she buried her face against his neck. Claire wordlessly embraced her father, urging him on with small movements of her hips—unable to resist the renewed feeling of lust growing within her. Joshua let his thrusts build to a steady and relentless pace—one he could keep up almost indefinitely. He was in no danger of cumming too soon this time—Claire didn’t know it yet but she was in for a long night. By the time he was through with her there would be no more doubt in her mind about how things were going to be from here on in.