The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spores 2

Chapter Twelve

Author — Sidia

On Sunday morning Joshua woke up to the amazing realisation that Claire was laying next to him in his bed. He had actually done it—he had actually fucked her! He had been building towards it for so long that it didn’t seem real—only the soft and warm presence of his daughter’s body pressing against his hip convinced him that it hadn’t all been some kind of fantastic dream.

Claire was on her side facing away from him. Going by the way her body had tensed when he woke up, Joshua knew that she wasn’t asleep. The sheets had pulled away during the night and he could see all along her bare back down to her rump. Claire’s knees were drawn up towards her chest and Joshua could make out the knobs of her spine. Her golden hair spilled out messily around her and Joshua reached up and gently took hold of one of her locks—bringing it up to his face so that he could breathe in the perfume of her hair.

Joshua saw a shiver run through his daughter and idly wondered what was going through her mind. She had given in to the lust he had engendered in her—letting him have his way with her body over and over again. Claire hadn’t been as willing a participant as he had wanted—not yet anyway. Oh, she had responded well enough to what he had been doing—she hadn’t really had a choice after all. But from her body language this morning Joshua could tell that she still hadn’t fully let go—that she hadn’t fully accepted her new role as his permanent sex toy.

Should he dose his daughter with the Spores? Add some more commands to make her accept her position in life? Joshua considered it but in the end decided not to. He had accomplished so much with just tampering with her arousal and her reaction to him. That, along with his command that it was only society that frowned on their new relationship, should be enough to tip her over the edge. Joshua grinned to himself—besides, it had actually been quite a turn on to see the internal struggle behind his daughter’s eyes as he had impaled her on her cock.

Joshua rolled towards Claire and snaked an arm around her waist, pulling her into him while at the same time affectionally nuzzling at her neck.

“Morning, baby.” Joshua murmured, sleep making his voice low and rough. He kissed his daughter’s neck, loving how she trembled in his arms—how she responded to his touch. “How’d you sleep?”

Claire didn’t answer him.

“I slept like a log.” Joshua continued as if she actually had responded. He slid his hand up her torso until he could cup one of her breasts. He kneaded the heavy orb, gently rubbing his thumb back and forth over her nipple. Claire let out a whimpering groan as her nipple stiffened under his touch. Joshua kissed her neck again, this time closer to her collarbone. “Although I think you had a lot to do with that, gorgeous.”

Joshua lay in silence for a few minutes as he spooned his daughter from behind—content with the quiet even if Claire wasn’t. He let his hands roam freely, caressing and groping her body as much as he liked. He could feel Claire responding to his touch—so far she was controlling herself but Joshua could hear the strangled sounds she made as the arousal built within her body once more. Joshua’s cock was rock hard again and for an instant he considered simply slipping it inside of his daughter’s body from behind … but he eventually decided that she would respond more favourably to him if he treated her more like a lover rather than simply fucking her whenever he felt like it.

For now at least.

“Come on, baby.” Joshua said affectionately. He couldn’t resist pushing his erection up against his daughter’s bum—sandwiching his shaft between her soft ass-cheeks. “Let’s go get you cleaned up.”

Claire remained silent as her father led her by the hand to the bathroom. She hung her head, her long hair shielding her expression from Joshua’s eyes. Even if her steps shuffled more than normal she didn’t voice any complaint about being nude in front of him. Joshua chivvied her into the shower with a playful swat on her backside—letting his hand linger on her ass as he followed her into the narrow confines of the cubicle. When he turned the shower on, Claire remained hunched against the wall, silently letting the warm water splash over her as Joshua washed himself.

When Joshua turned his attention to Claire—gently turning her around to face away from him as he pulled her under the curtain of water—she gasped softly.

“You don’t mind if I wash you, do you, baby?” Joshua whispered by his daughter’s ear as he carefully soaped her shoulders and arms. His cock was throbbing and eagerly pressing into her lower back. Joshua absolutely loved that he could so freely press his erection against Claire—loved that she was letting him do it. “I feel like I owe it to you—since we worked up such a sweat last night.”

“Oh, fuck … .” Claire whispered, a touch of despair in her voice. At the same time though she raised herself up on her toes and pressed her rounded ass up against her father’s crotch.

“Later, Claire.” Joshua murmured with heat in his voice, purposefully misunderstanding her. He grinned at hearing her moan softly at his words. He wrapped one arm across his daughter’s chest, crushing her breasts, and slipped the other down along her belly so that he could cup her crotch with his hand. Joshua curled his fingers, gently teasing the soft folds of her pussy—pleased to find that she was already slick with arousal. “We have the whole day to ourselves—there’s no need to rush.”

Joshua whispered increasingly lewd things into Claire’s ear as he skilfully rubbed and fingered his daughter’s pussy. She became more and more worked up—gyrating her ass back against him and clinging desperately to the arm across her chest. Joshua purposefully teased her—bringing her right to the brink of orgasm … and then backing off. Soon Claire was whimpering in frustration; forgetting—for the moment at least—any hangups she might have had about having sex with her father. The commands he had instilled in her far too strong to resist. The next time he let her build to the edge of climaxing, Joshua took his hand away from her sex and turned her back to face him. Claire’s face was screwed up in frustration and she looked up at her father beseechingly.

“Why don’t we go back to bed.” Joshua said softly, leaning forward and kissing his daughter lightly on the lips. Claire whimpered into his mouth. “Would you like that?”

In answer, Claire reached behind her and turned off the shower.

When they got back to Joshua’s room, Claire immediately climbed onto his bed and lay on her back. Her body was still beaded with droplets of water and she had her head tilted to one side so that she wasn’t looking at him. Joshua licked his lips in lust as his daughter spread her legs wide and reached her hands up to him—urging him to hurry up and mount her. Only a desire to torment her even further—to see how much it was going to take to break her—stopped him from simply covering her body with his own and thrusting his cock as deeply as he could into her body.

“What’s your rush, baby?” Joshua said again, running his eyes over his daughter’s curves. Even on her back her breasts barely sagged. Joshua got down on his knees before Claire and gripped her by the thighs—parting her legs even wider apart. The last thing Joshua saw before he buried his face in her crotch was his daughter staring down at him along her body—her face a mixture of lust and disbelief, self-loathing and longing. “I told you, we have the whole day to enjoy ourselves.”

Joshua had barely started going down on Claire before she went rigid and started to climax. She had been too on edge—her arousal level far too high—for anything else to happen. Joshua had half expected it to happen so all he did was firm his grip on his daughter’s legs and did his best to hold her in place as she thrashed around on the bed. He kept his mouth fixed over Claire’s sex, his tongue working frantically as he lapped the juices flowing unabated from her pussy.

“Dad, stop!” Claire groaned, pleading with him as she spasmed under his mouth. “It’s—it’s too much!”

Joshua chuckled against her pussy, the vibrations driving an even stronger reaction from her, but he didn’t stop. Claire was a strong girl and it was actually hard to hold her in place—he suspected that she would have bruises on her inner thighs from his fingers. Joshua continued to eat his daughter’s pussy, revelling in the sweet taste of her cunt as she moaned and cried out in pleasurable torment. He brought her to a second orgasm and then a third—his relentless assault on her tender body driving her to the point where all she could do was lay on the bed in exhaustion—her body covered with a sheen of sweat.

When he felt like she couldn’t take any more, Joshua got up and moved over his daughter’s body—holding himself poised above her while he looked down into her face. Claire stared back up at him with dull eyes—unable to do much more than weakly reach for him. When Joshua slipped the head of his cock between the folds of her pussy, Claire craned her neck upwards to kiss him—whimpering in sheer relief as he stuffed her tight channel with his cock.

Epilogue

“Dad.” Claire gasped, tensing her shoulders together as she hung her head. She grunted in discomfort. “I’m going to be late for school.”

“Shhh—it’s okay.” Joshua said soothingly. “We have plenty of time yet.”

It was mid-week and Claire was on her hands on knees in the kitchen while Joshua knelt behind her. Her skirt was flipped up onto her back and held the globes of her ass in each hand while he very slowly pushed his cock into his daughter’s virgin asshole. She was right—she probably would end up being late for school but Joshua hadn’t been able to resist taking her before she left. It had been getting harder and harder to let her out the door each day instead of keeping her home and having her naked and available for him whenever he wished.

After Joshua had spent all of Sunday keeping his daughter in an orgasmic haze, Claire had given up fighting her new desires. Thanks to the changes he had made to her, everything that her father did felt absolutely incredible to her—she was incapable of resisting his advances or saying no to whatever it was he wanted to do to her. She still sometimes acted as though it was a hassle when he interrupted whatever she was doing to fuck her, but she wasn’t very convincing. Joshua suspected that at this point just being around him kept her constantly wet and horny.

This morning he was trying something new with her though—anal sex. The feeling of power running through him was heady as he forced the first inch of his thick cock into his daughter’s tight ass. Joshua had never even touched her there before and now he was well on his way to fucking her backdoor. It had to be uncomfortable for her, but with the changes he had made she was also filled with sensations of pleasure—a cruel dichotomy that allowed her to endure her ass being stretched by her father’s large cock.

“How are you doing, baby?” Joshua asked in a hoarse voice. He closed his eyes for a moment as he savoured the tight band of muscle around his shaft as he sunk it a little further into her bowels. Fuck, but she was tight. He had applied some lube to her ass a moment before beginning but it was still slow going.

“Uh-yeah.” Claire grunted. She curled her hands on the tiled floor of the kitchen, trying to dig her fingers into the hard surface. As if she realised that she should be more positive for him, Claire wriggled her hips a little in invitation. “It’s okay, dad.”

“Good girl.” Joshua gasped as he forced a little more of dick inside of her. This was only the beginning of his new life and everything in his future looked bright. His little girl was settling in nicely to being his regular fucktoy. He had screwed her multiple times a day for most of the week and every time he could feel her accepting her place a little more. Joshua’s work was suffering—how could it not with a piece of ass like his daughter to distract him—but he didn’t care. He had some plans in mind that would mean he wouldn’t have to waste his time on something so banal as a day job. The Spores was going to fix everything for him.

Joshua had already decided that he wasn’t going to stop with just adding Alice into the mix with Claire. He had been laying in bed one night, his hand resting on top of his daughter’s head as she obediently sucked his cock, when his thoughts turned to Annie. He had so enjoyed tormenting and using his ex-wife—so why should he stop? The bitch hadn’t just hurt him—she had also hurt Claire. In his mind there was only one way she could properly make it up to them. Thinking about what he was going to make Annie do had been enough to make Joshua cum. As he had spilled his seed down his Claire’s eager throat, Joshua had been picturing what the look on Annie’s face would be when he brought her before a naked and spread-eagled Claire and told her that he wanted her to shove her tongue up their teenage daughter’s pussy.

All the thoughts of what he was going to do with the women in his life overwhelmed his better judgment for a second and before he realised it Joshua had thrust forward—forcing his entire cock inside of Claire’s ass with one brutal motion. His daughter yelped in shock, clenching her buttocks under his hand as she shuddered.

“Sorry, baby.” Joshua apologised, rubbing his daughter’s upturned ass soothingly.

“It’s alright, dad.” Claire panted. She groaned, twitching her insides around her father’s invading member.

“How does it feel?”

“Uh—big.” Claire grunted. She laughed a little nervously and clenched around him again experimentally.

“Is that all?” Joshua asked, his voice strangled as she pulsed her insides around his cock.

“… good?” Claire offered after a moment. “Um, it feels good? Like it hurts a bit and feels weird—but in a good way.”

“That’s my girl.” Joshua said approvingly. He swatted her playfully on the ass. “Are you ready for more?”

In answer Claire lowered herself to the ground, turning her head and pressing her cheek flat to the kitchen floor. She arched her back and pushed her ass as high into the air as she could—her buttocks parting wide and allowing her father to press in a little deeper into her. Joshua swore appreciatively to himself as he looked down at his daughter—he had trained her well, she knew exactly how to position herself for him.

Joshua gripped Claire around the waist and slowly withdrew his cock from her tight hole, her ass resisting the entire time. When he thrust back inside Claire’s body rocked forward slightly from the force. Although he had started carefully, Joshua allowed himself to build into an aggressive and fast-paced rhythm. He knew he was being selfish—especially as he was taking Claire in the ass for the very first time—but he just couldn’t bring himself to stop. His daughter’s small noises of discomfort were intertwined with gasps of pleasure as she endured the rough sodomy at the hands of her father. Both her distress and enjoyment spurred him on to greater heights and soon the only sounds in the kitchen was their ragged breathing and the slapping sounds of Joshua’s hips slamming into Claire’s firm buttocks.

Their new life together was off to a perfect start.