The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Squirt

Brenda and Val were discussing the day’s assignment. Both were second year science majors at Columbia.

The train jerked to a halt. “Shit!” Val said as she tumbled sideways into Brenda, almost ending up in her lap.

“Hey!” Brenda said.

“Sorry…” Val said, “By the way, if you want to stay with us, the offer is still on”

“That’s nice of you” Brenda said… “I might do that.”

Brenda was pale white, like she had never been in the sun. She had ginger-brown hair; a left-over from her Celtic heritage. She was 5′7″ and had a nice figure. Val was Hispanic, she had a large ass and olive skin. She had hazel eyes and dark hair that slightly curled; ‘wavy’ as she called it.

Brenda noticed her first; the young dishevelled woman. She looked like she was homeless. Long brown hair, messy. She wore boots under a long dress… sensible footwear but a fashion sin.

“Don’t stare” Val whispered to her friend. “Shit… she’s coming over here…”

Val looked away and clutched her bags more tightly.

“I don’t want money” the woman said as if affronted by Val’s body language

“That’s good” Brenda smiled (really a sarcastic sneer)

“Don’t talk to her” Val said to her friend, elbowing her in the ribs.

“You’re hot” the woman said to Val. Val looked away again

“My name’s Chloe” she said, offering her hand. Val kept avoiding eye contact.

“You’re really hot” she said again.

“Why don’t you fuck off?” Brenda said, “You’re bothering my friend”

Chloe spun around and took a few paces away.

Val looked at Brenda. They were both surprised by the lack of confrontation. Then they watched as Chloe hitched up the front of her dress. She was obviously masturbating, though they couldn’t see it… but they saw the expression of the man sitting opposite them… who quickly slid down the seat, and then scurried away.

Suddenly Chloe turned around and stepped forward. Val caught a glimpse of what looked like a micro-penis nudging out of Chloe’s hairy brown bush.

Chloe spread her legs, leaned back and suddenly came, squirting onto Val

“What the fuck!” Val said, “Ewwww”

Brenda leapt to her feet and smacked Chloe. Chloe hit out, sending Brenda flying backwards, knocking her out

She loomed over Val

“Don’t hurt me”

“Drink!” Chloe said

Val was afraid. Terribly afraid.

“Drink…or I’ll hurt you” Chloe said

Val opened her mouth and Chloe moved forward shooting her fluid into Val’s mouth.

“Drink it…!” Chloe demanded. Val trembled, and crying she swallowed.

Chloe was now so close her engorged large clit hit Val’s upper lip. Val finally pushed away, disgusted. She coughed and spat and cried and choked.

“Lady? Are you alright?” a guy asked

Val looked up. Chloe was gone.

The transit cops took her to their office. Brenda was taken to Mercy for a check-up.

Brad paced nervously up and down, and then asked the officer what the hold-up was. “I told you…” he began when his phone rang. “Yes? Yes? Yes… the boyfriend’s here…” He looked up at Brad “You can go in now…”

“About time!”

Brad leapt to Val’s side. She was shivering. She was so glad to see him and threw herself into his arms. He couldn’t believe that she had been raped, but then as it was explained to him rape wasn’t exactly the case. Brad was furious never-the-less and demanded that they find and capture that lunatic

He took Val home

Val was so happy to be home. She felt safe.

She cried and cried and Brad hugged her. She loved him. He was like her ‘rock’.

When they got back home Brad was considerate with her, assuring her that he would be there for her…. but Val… she was suddenly horny.

Val dropped to her knees in the kitchen and unzipped Brad. Brad was delighted. She sucked his cock till he got hard and then spun around, dropping her own pants and revealing her wet slit.

Brad loved the look of Val’s ass. She was smoking hot, as always. He pushed in.

“What the fuck?!?!” he screamed.

He fell back clutching his cock in pain.

“Brad?” Val cried.

“It’ burning!” he screamed, as the pain grew unbearable

“Brad? Please?” Val cried as she watched Brad squirm in pain. Brad’s body convulsed so badly in pain that he almost cracked his back. His head smashed against the cupboard and he knocked himself out.

Val was on her knees trying to see what was wrong. She looked at his groin. His cock was red and shrunken, as if acid had been thrown onto it.

She realised her cunt was dripping.

Suddenly she started fingering herself. She felt her clit grow in her hand till it was three inches long.

Despite the fact Brad, her love needed her help she squatted there masturbating. It was unbearable… the need.

And then she slid over him and squatted on his face. She rubbed her slit up and down his nose. He shook there, whimpering. She got off and squirted more on him.

His skin sizzled as her wetness touched him. But she could not help rub herself over him. She masturbated and suddenly her orgasm ripped over her and she gushed out onto his face.

She got up and went over to the hamper. She found a banana and now used it inside her. She had to masturbate again. A part of her screamed to stop, but the part that found the feeling in her groin so hot was louder.

Val went to the shower and fingered herself there as she washed. She wanted to come again.

Val went to the doctors. She didn’t even think of her man, and what might have happened to him.

Dr. Lucy Pell called the nurse for the next patient…. Val.

“What seems to be the problem, Valerie?

“I have an uncontrollable urge to masturbate…”

“Really?” Lucy said, she hadn’t heard that one.

“Yes”

“Are you sure you wouldn’t like to see my colleague Dr. Michaels?” Lucy said

“I don’t need a shrink”

“He’s a very good Psychiatrist” Lucy said

“The problem isn’t here…” she said pointing to her head, “It’s here…” she said, pointing to her crotch.

“Let’s take a look then, shall we?” Lucy said, regretting this. She hated looking at vaginas. She thought they were ugly. She’d never been comfortable when her husband Barry went down on her. She preferred to suck him off.

Val got up onto the table, having pulled off her pants and panties; her sex protected only by her low-hanging shirt. But then as the Doctor turned away to get some gloves she began masturbating. She couldn’t help it.

When Lucy spun around Val opened her legs wide and came, shooting her girl come on Lucy’s face.

“What the fuck!?!” Lucy gasped.

Lucy spun back to get some wipes.

Vale leapt off the examination bed and knocked Lucy to the ground.

“Hey!?!” Lucy gasped.

“You’re so hot…” Val said

Val squatted over her and then sat down, hooking her legs over Lucy’s arms with her feet, pinning Lucy down

And Val quirted again.

Lucy could barely breath. She got it in her mouth.

She cried out, muffled

And then surprisingly she shot her tongue up into Val and began licking at h her

Val squirted again as a another orgasm passed through her. Lucy kept eating her.

Val came again. And each time she drenched Lucy. Lucy purred with delight now, swallowing the clear liquid down.

Lucy felt a shimmering wash over her eyes. She ran her nose into Val, her cheeks, bathing in Val’s juices.

Val eased up off Lucy and then wiped her crotch on the sheet she had been lying on. Lucy lay there, gurgling, gargling Val’s juices in her mouth. She laughed and swallowed the last lot.

She sat up panting, and then realised what she had just done. “I….” she began to say.

“Thank you, Doctor” Val said.

Lucy managed to get to her feet.

She stood there for a moment dumbfounded at what she had just done.

She went over to the intercom and pressed “1”

“Nurse?” she called

Val returned home. Brenda was standing in the foyer with her bags “Did you forget about me?”

“No” Val lied. “Let me help you…” she said grabbing a case.

Brenda stood back amazed at how easy Val lifted it and carried it. She had so struggled with it she got the taxi driver to move it… and he’d struggled too.

Brenda picked up her other bag and carried it to the elevators “Where were you?”

“At the doctors?”

“Are you sick?”

“Not at all” Val smiled

Up three floors and down the corridor Val opened her apartment door. Brenda was struck by a powerful, putrid smell

“What the fuck’s that?”

“What?” Val said who didn’t notice it. “Come” she insisted holding the door.

Brenda went in and dropped her bag. She didn’t want to seem rude but she moved about trying to trace the smell.

In the kitchen she saw a pink and yellow mess on the floor bubbling away. There were men’s trousers on the floor too.

“Where’s Brad?” Brenda asked

“Who?”

“Your partner” Brenda said

“I…” Val began. “To be honest I’d forgot about him…” She shrugged. “What interests you in our kitchen?” She asked “Are you hungry?”

“What’s this mess?”

Val came in and had a look and shrugged her shoulders again.

“Come, I’ll show you your room…” Val said

She lead Brenda to the spare room.

Brenda looked around. It was nice, despite the dissipated smell from the kitchen.

She looked at Val.

Val stood there smiling, her pants and panties dropped to the floor. She kicked these away

“What the fuck are you doing?” Brenda said

“I need to give you something” Val said as she approached

“Val?” Brenda cried, “What’s the matter with you?”

“Nothing” Val smiled “Nothing’s the matter with me…”

Brenda trembled.

“You’re hot…” Val said

“Val?”

Val grabbed Brenda, she was incredibly strong. She picked Brenda up like a rag-doll

“Val!” Brenda screamed

Val threw Brenda onto the bed and she leaped onto it.

She threw herself on, forcing herself over Brenda’s mouth and she started to squirt in it as she orgasmed

Brenda struggled to turn away.

Val kept masturbating and squirted again

And then it happened. Brenda’s tongue slit into Val’s vagina, lapping at her. Val squirted again and Brenda ate it up.

Brenda had never tasted anything so good….

The End