The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Star Sister’s Nightmare

It was another beautiful morning in Hyland City as the sun began to rise. You could hear the birds chirp, see the early joggers, and smell hundreds of coffee shops prepping the citizens for their day.

It was 6 am in the morning, so Rebecca knew her shift was coming to an end. However, this is no ordinary job. Rebecca and her two sisters, Alessandra and Alexa, were the superheroine trio known as the Star Sisters.

Rebecca Starr, or Becky as her close friends and family would call her, was the middle child of the three sisters. The best word to describe Becky would be firey, as her hair was dyed bright orange and her personality was just as intense. Her body was incredibly toned, probably the fittest of the three sisters. She was really nicely proportioned, decently sized breasts with a toned stomach, nice subtle curves and a big but tight ass. She would also be considered firey due to the fact that her superpower was literally the ability to create fire from her hands. A pure pyrokinetic, she would use the fire as flame blasts or fireballs and she was a master in hand to hand combat. Although, all of the sisters were, as they’ve been in superheroine training their whole lives. Her superheroine name was Firestar, which would be pretty obvious if you saw her costume. An orange, spandex, long sleeve top that had flames going down the arms. The top was cropped so that it would end right after covering her breasts. Her bottoms could be described as orange skin tight volleyball shorts, barely covering her backside. She’d often find herself pulling her shorts back down after a wedgie, which her two sisters always laughed at her about. Finishing off the costume were knee high orange boots and an orange mask that went around her eyes and covered her forehead.

The three sisters protected the city in shifts of 4 hours, allowing the others to rest and try having social lives. Firestar, who can also fly, flew up to the perch where the sisters would often do their shift changes. It was 6:04 AM, when in came the superheroine Starlight, “Oh! Sorry I’m late Becky”.

Starlight, or Alexa/Lexi Starr, was the youngest of the Starr sisters. The blonde little sister was freshly 20 years old, and she had the innocent, bubbly personality to match. She was the type of girl that always had a smile on her face, sweet as a peach. She was somehow always a little late to things though, which shouldn’t happen given her super abilities. She has super speed, with the ability to travel at the speed of light. Although she is the only Starr sister without the ability to fly, she makes up for it as she can simply run up walls and can jump incredible distances due to her speed. She wore an all golden yellow spandex suit that went from neck to toe, which all the men appreciated. It displayed her young tight body with little imagination, as you could see every curve. Although she had the smallest breasts between her siblings, the skin tight costume made them appear bigger than they probably were. Same goes for her rear end as the spandex always made her cute butt look sexy. Finishing off her costume at her hands were long white gloves and her feet golden yellow boots. She wore face paint instead of a mask. The paint was that of a rock star as it was a lightning bolt going from her forehead over her right eye, back to her nose then back down to the right side of her jaw.

“That’s okay, Lexi, it was only a few minutes. City has been quiet tonight, nothing major, only your everyday break-in here or there that were easily thwarted”, Firestar debriefed.

“Okay, cool! I’ll take it from here! Go get some rest”, Starlight exclaimed. That sounded like a good idea for Firestar, as the bordem of overwatching the city made her tired. Not that it’s a bad thing, but ever since the sisters started doing their rotation routine, crime throughout the city has been reduced to nearly nothing. All the criminals know they are always being watched by one of the overpowering heroines.

Firestar got back to their base, which was a super high tech looking building, just on the outskirts of the city. Inside was a typical superhero base with computers, gadgets and technology all over the place. Firestar went to the kitchen to get a snack before getting some rest, but much to her surprise, her older sister Alessandra was sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee.

Alessandra Starr aka Alé was the superheroine Stargirl. She was a tall, mature looking brunette with a beautiful hourglass figure. Although she does have a pretty face, the first thing you notice about Alé is her huge tits. Her 36DD boobs always stopped men in their tracks, she’s seen far too many jaws dropped in her day. And although her breasts were the center of attention, you could argue her perfect hips and thick ass were just as well equipped; She had it all, an absolute smokeshow. Her super powers were arguably the best of the group: super strength, super speed, super hearing, flight, and ice breath. She was more or less the leader of the three sisters. She’s been taking care of her two little sisters since she was 18. Ten years ago, their parents went on a mission and never came back. Their dad was George Starr, better known as Starman and their mom was Elena Starr, better known as Starlady. The two protected Hyland City for nearly 30 years before their mysterious disappearance. Ever since that day, Alé made it a point to have herself and her two sisters carry on their legacy. Alé even wore nearly the same costume as her mother: a red leotard that had a deep neckline, revealing her massive cleavage. The high cut lower half displayed her hips and ass cheeks prominently, as it was basically a thong. She knew that she could use those assets as a distraction and it’s helped her get out of a few jams before. Rounding out her costume were long red arm sleeves, knee high red boots, a red mask that only went around her eyes, and a white star on the belly of the leotard. Although, Stargirl wasn’t in her costume now, she was in a baggy tank top and short shorts.

“Hey Alé, what are you doing up?”, Becky asked. It wasn’t like Alé to be up at this hour.

“Couldn’t sleep”, Alé said as you could here the sad tone in her voice.

“Well what’s wrong, what’s keeping you up?”, asked Becky as the three sisters knew each other so well they always knew what the others were feeling.

“Just thinking about mom and dad, I miss them so much. I just wish we had answers, one way or the other”, Alé said, sighing.

“I know, we all do, but we ca—“, Becky was interrupted by her wrist watch vibrating and beeping. All three sisters wore what they called a ‘commwatch’ and it’s how they easily communicated.

Becky pressed a button on the watch and in came Starlight’s voice. “Hey guys, there’s a bit of a situation at the HCTV Station. Reports are saying a woman and extremely large man broke into the building and are causing trouble. A lot of police officers went into the building but we keep losing communication with them. I think all three of us should check it out”.

“We’re on our way”, says Becky as she zooms off to get her costume.

Alé slugs down the rest of her coffee and quickly gets into her costume, as the two sisters meet their youngest at a building across from the TV Station.

They have a bird’s-eye view of the entrance and they can see the mess the two suspects made just getting into the TV station. There’s multiple police officers getting medical attention in front, with a swarm of more officers about to head in.

“Well, what’s the plan Stargirl?”, Starlight asks. They are successful when they’re all in sync, and Stargirl always leads them in the right direction.

“Well, we don’t know what we’re dealing with, so be on your toes. Let’s go talk to the officers out front and see if they know what’s going on”, Stargirl commands as the three sisters make their way to the entrance.

The panicking police chief is relieved, “Oh! The Star Sisters, thank goodness you’re here! We’re losing a lot of men! We keep sending them in but are losing contact with them. We need your help!”.

“Okay, okay, we’re here, relax. We’ll get to the bottom of this. Come on girls”, Stargirl says as the three super sisters enter the station.

The first floor is nearly empty, so the girls make their way up to the second floor. There they see multiple police officers knocked out, spread all over the place.

“I know villains, and if I had to guess they’d probably want to broadcast something. Let’s go check the set”, Firestar says.

“Good thinking Firestar, let’s go”, directed Stargirl as the three girls head to the main TV set.

When they get there, they see six police officers outside of the door, as if they’re guarding it.

“Hey officers! Glad to see you’re okay! If you excuse us we’re going to check out the set”, Starlight chirped.

The officers did not respond and instead slowly started walking towards the superheroines.

“Uhh…officers?”, puzzled Starlight.

“Get ready to fight girls”, said Stargirl as she got into her fighting stance.

The first officer tried to swing his nightstick at Firestar, but the heroine blocked it and easily took the cop down. That’s when the other two sisters jumped in the fight. Stargirl roundhouse kicked one officer then leg sweeped another. Starlight jumped on one officer’s head, spun around so she was on his shoulders, then flipped backwards driving the officers head straight into the ground. Firestar decked the last officer in the face as now all the officers were in a pile, knocked out.

“Too easy”, mocked Firestar.

“Yes, but those cops were under the control of something, we need to be careful”, Stargirl says as she opens the doors to the TV set.

Inside, they see more bodies scattered everywhere, these people seemed like the TV crew. The only two people standing were the woman and the overly sized man.

“Alright, the show is over. Who are you two and what are you doing here?”, barked Stargirl.

The woman laughed, “Hahaha, you three must be the Star Sisters, I’ve heard so much about you”.

Firestar couldn’t help but interject, “Yeah, then you know we’re gonna kick your little ass! So why don’t you just tell us who you are so we can get this over with?”.

“Oh, so fiesty”, the woman responded, “very well, I am Nightmare and this here is Brute. We’re here to take over Hyland City”.

Nightmare was an older woman, probably late 30s, dressed entirely in a black leather suit. She had jet black hair, beautiful green eyes and a picture pefect body. Brute was quite the opposite, an oversized hulking of a male, his muscles had muscles. He was bald, about 6′8″, and had muscles bulging everywhere on his body. He wore what seemed like a gas mask which had tubes pumping from the mask to two tubes that were strapped to his back. He was going to be a problem.

“Oh no you’re not!”, fired back Firestar as she flew towards Nightmare. However, Brute intercepted her and drilled her with his huge fist, sending her flying back to the feet of her two sisters.

“Hahaha”, mocked Nightmare, “Isn’t he amazing?”.

“Okay girls, I’ll go after Nightmare, you two team up on Brute” commanded Stargirl as they went their separate ways.

Stargirl charged into Nightmare, sending her to the other side of the room. Meanwhile, Firestar and Starlight began their attack on Brute. He sure was a handful. One of his strikes would send the girls tumbling backwards, so only imagine what it’d do to the average human.

Stargirl charged after Nightmare, but the villainess was able to dodge the tackle and the two engaged in conversation.

“Ah, Stargirl. I’m guessing you’re the oldest of the oh so famous Star Sisters?”, Nightmare claimed.

Stargirl ignored the question, “What are you doing, Nightmare? What’s your plan? Why do you want to take over this innocent city?”.

“So many questions, Stargirl, but I have one for you”, the villainess continued, “Don’t you find yourself getting lost when you stare into my eyes?”

“Wh-what?”, questioned Stargirl.

Nightmare’s voice changed, “Look into my eyes. Stare deeply into my eyes”.

“Wha-what are you do—“, Stargirl was interrupted.

“Look deeply into my eyes, Stargirl. You are getting sleeeepy”, the soothing voice of the villainess rang.

‘Oh no’, thought Stargirl, ‘this must be what she did to those officers, I gotta fight it”.

“You can not resist. Look deep into my eyes, you are getting very sleepy”, Nightmare continued.

“No…I’m…n—…not…”, resisted Stargirl.

“But you feel yourself getting weaker and weaker as you get sleepier and sleepier. Your eyes are so heavy now, you are so sleeeepy”.

Stargirl felt the sleepiness come over her. Her eyelids were fighting to stay open. She tried fighting it, but it wasn’t working. She thought maybe if she stopped looking at her she could break out of this, so she slowly tilted her head sideways and finally broke free from Nightmare’s gaze. But all of a sudden, Stargirl felt something grab her chin and straighten it back out and the first thing she saw was Nightmare’s hypnotic eyes. Without noticing, Nightmare moved right in front of Stargirl, their eyes now only a foot apart!

“Look into my eyes, Stargirl. You are getting sleeeepy”, the tricky villainess continued.

Stargirl’s eyes were locked onto Nightmare’s, as she couldn’t offer any more resistance. Her arms drooped down to her side, her jaw slacked open, her eyes fluttering.

That’s when Firestar noticed what was happening across the room, “STARGIRL NO! RESIST HER! YOU GOTTA FIGH—“ Firestar was cut off by a big right hand from Brute. Boy, was he a tank.

Starlight chimed in, “STARGIRL! I GOT YOU!”. But before she could dash over to save her sister, Brute grabbed her and started squeezing her, giving her a tight bear hug.

“Let me…go!”, squirmed Starlight.

Meanwhile, Stargirl did not hear any of her sisters as her eyes are still locked on to Nightmare’s.

“You are sooo sleepy now, Stargirl”, Nightmare said as the superheroine’s eyes are open and staring at the villainess one moment but then sleepy and closed the next.

Nightmare knew the second she said the word, Stargirl would be deep asleep. However, with Brute taking care of things, she took a moment to admire the heroine’s beautiful body. She gropped Stargirl’s massive tits, without any resistance from the superheroine. She was too locked into Nightmare’s eyes. She pulled Stargirl’s costume over her shoulders and down her arms, revealing the beautiful breasts. “Mmmmm”, murmured Nightmare, “this is gonna be fun. Now, Stargirl—sleeeeeep. Deeeeep deeeep sleeeeep”.

The superheroine drifted into a deep sleep. Her head fell forward and she remained standing up, but she was out. Nightmare gently lifted one of the sleepy superheroines’ arms up, but it fell limply right back down, her arms dangling by her side.

“Hahahahaha” Nightmare laughed. But before she knew it, Starlight zipped by her and punched her right in the face.

“What did you do to my sister!?”, Starlight screamed.

“You like that kid, it’s your turn. Look into my eyes”, Nightmare began.

“Never!”, Starlight yelled back, as she used her super speed to run circles around Nightmare before she ever got locked onto her eyes. Everytime she circled around Nightmare, Starlight was delivering a strike to her face.

Along came Brute who swiped at Starlight, which knocked her back but also knocked down Nightmare.

“Ugh! Thanks Brute!”, cursed Nightmare, “We gotta go, grab Stargirl and let’s get outta here”.

As Brute was going to grab the unconscious superheroine, balls of fire came scorching down on him, causing him to back up. “Stay away from her!!”, yelled Firestar.

“You sisters are so annoying”, grumbled Nightmare, “time to say goodnight, girls!”. Nightmare threw out two bombs—a smoke bomb and a sleep bomb. They both exploded as the room quickly filled up with smoke and sleeping gas. The girls started coughing, which allowed Brute to grab Stargirl. He carried her limp body over his shoulder and made his way to Nightmare.

“Sweet dreams!”, Nightmare said as she latched onto Brute’s back as he jumped out of the window. Brute landed on the ground, unphased by the impact. On the street were still an army of cops and a lot of civilians.

“Freeze!”, said the officer closest to Nightmare. The villainess put her hands in the air. She hypnotically moved them back and forth and she noticed everyone on the street was locked onto her moving hands. The officers slowly lowered their weapons as they were intently watching her hands move back and forth. After about a minute of this, she stopped her hands from swaying, snapped her fingers and yelled, “SLEEP!”. Everyone on the block that was watching instantly fell to the ground and were deeply asleep.

“Humans are too easy”, she laughed as she got into their getaway van as she, Brute and the sleeping Stargirl drove away.

Meanwhile, the two other sisters are still in the TV station, fighting off the bombs.

“Starlight coughcough where are…you?”, Firestar fighting off the smoke and sleep gas.

“Right…righ…here…” muttered Starlight as she limply collapsed into her big sisters’ arms.

“No, Starlight, stay awake! We gotta…cough…gotta go after Alé…” the gas was starting to hit Firestar.

“I…I can…”, Starlight sighed as she feel completely asleep, entire loose in her sister’s grasp.

“No…c’mon…Lex…we gotta…we gotta…save…Al—“, but it was too much. Firestar dropped her sister to the floor, who felt like she was 1000 pounds. She quickly fell onto the floor herself. With her last effort, she tried to force her eyes open but she couldn’t. Her eyes slammed shut as she was overcome by the sleepy gas. The two super sisters were completely asleep.

* * *

An hour had passed and Firestar felt someone shaking her, attempting to wake her up. This scared the heroine as she shot up, heavily breathing.

“Firestar! Sorry! I didn’t mean to startle you”, a voice said. Firestar was still disoriented, couldn’t get her eyes to focus. When she finally did she realized that it was they Mayor of Hyland City, Wilson Maxwell.

“Oh, it’s okay Mr. Mayor, did Nightmare get away? Where’s Stargirl?”, Firestar began to panic.

“I’m afraid she did get away, we have video of the woman and that large man getting into a van with…with your sister”, the Mayor fretted.

Firestar in full panic, “No no no no no, how did she do this?”. Firestar noticed Starlight still next to her, still asleep, “Starlight! C’mon Starlight, wake up!”.

The youngest star sister began to wake up, “Wha-what happened?”.

“Nightmare got away, and she’s got Stargirl with her”, Firestar shuddered.

Starlight’s eyes started to tear up, “No, no! We gotta find her!”.

“Sorry Mr. Mayor, but we gotta go”, Firestar said as the two superheroines left the TV station and headed back to their base.

* * *

Meanwhile, in Nightmare’s hidden lair, she has Stargirl captured. She’s got metal restraints on each one of her four limbs, spread out to form an “X” shape. Inside the restraints are inhibitors which negate the superheroine’s super abilities.

Stargirl starts to wake up. “Wh…wher…”, she feels so weak. She attempts to move her arms but realize she can’t. This is when she starts to panic and is able to wake up, “Where am I? What happened?”.

“Oh, well look who woke up from their little nap”, Nightmare says as she walks into the room.

“NIGHTMARE! What have you done to me? I swear once I get out of this you’re in big trouble”, Stargirl is furious.

Nightmare laughed, “Ha, the oh so powerful Stargirl. Ya know, you were really easy to put to sleep last time, it’s almost as if you wanted me to. So let’s try this again, shall we? Look into my eyes”.

‘Oh no, I gotta resist this time’ thought Stargirl, ‘I gotta prove that these tricks won’t work’.

“That’s it Stargirl, look into my eyes. You are getting sleepy”, the villainess continued.

Stargirl’s strategy was to stare at Nightmares’ eyes, but use all of her strength to focus on not falling under the same spell. And much to Nightmare’s chagrin, it was working. Nightmare’s hypnotic commands weren’t making Stargirl sleepy, she was actually resisting.

“I said, you are getting sleepy”, fumed Nightmare.

“I don’t think so Nightmare, those tricks aren’t going to work on me anymore”, beamed Stargirl.

Nightmare laughed again, “HohoOh but they will Stargirl, you’ll just have to give in the hard way”.

Nightmare turned around, reached into one of the drawers in a nearby desk and pull out a wand with a ball on the end of it. Stargirl knew exactly what that was, she’s got a similar vibrator at home. She gulped, “Wha-what do you think you’re gonna do with that?”.

Nightmare smirked, “I think you already know”, and right then she turned the vibrator on as it made that oh so familiar buzzing sound. She placed it right on Stargirl’s already anticipating pussy.

Stargirl bit her lip as she tried her best to hold in her moan. “This isn’t…mmgoin…to…woOHHHH” as she finally let one out.

“That’s it Stargirl, you know you can’t resist”, Nightmare said as she pulled down the superheroine’s uniform, exposing her left breast. Nightmare kept her left hand with the wand on Stargirl but with her right hand began groping the heroine’s massive tit. Eventually, she wanted a taste and her mouth latched on to the gorgeous titty. She could tell this aroused Stargirl, which made it even better.

Stargirl continued her moaning as she was on the brink of a mind-blowing orgasm. “OHHHHHMMM, I’M GONNA…”, she screamed with pleasure.

That’s when Nightmare suggested, “Yes, my dear. CUM”.

The superheroine let out an incredibly large moan as she came all over her suit, some of it leaking onto the magical wand. Nightmare held the vibrator on Stargirl’s wet pussy until the heroine was completely done orgasming.

Nightmare turned off the device and licked any residue on it and set it on the floor. She turned over to Stargirl who was still catching her breath, “Look into my eyes”.

This time, Stargirl looked right into the villains’ eyes and you could tell she wasn’t resisting.

“You are getting sleepy”, Nightmare’s hypnotic voice rang.

Stargirl offered no resistance at all and her eyes quickly began to close, her body no longer stiff as it was limply hanging in her restraints.

“Go to sleep, go to sleep, you must go to sleep”, Nightmare continued.

Stargirls’ eyes were fluttering rapidly when she finally heard Nightmare command, “Sleeeeeep”. The superheroines’ eyes finally shut and her head fell forward as she was deeply asleep.

Nightmare lifted the superheroine’s head up and pinched her cheeks so her lips puckered out, “Aw, she’s so cute when she’s sleeping”, she mocked.

Nightmare’s tone quickly turned serious, “Stargirl, can you hear me? “.

“Yyessssss… “ muttered Stargirl.

“Very good”, continued Nightmare, “You are completely under my control. You will obey any and all commands I give you. I am you mistress and you wish to serve me and only me. Anytime you look into my eyes, you are reminded that I am your mistress and you must obey me. Anytime I say the word ‘sleep’, you will fall into the deep hypnotic sleep you are in right now and you will await commands from me. Do you understand?”.

“Yesss, Mistress”, Stargirl replies.

Nightmare continued, “Good. Now Stargirl you will sleep until I wake you up. You will fall asleep until you hear me say the word ‘awake’, do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress”, replied the obedient heroine.

“Good, now sleeeep Stargirl, deep deep sleep”, Nightmare commanded as the superheroine fell back asleep.

Nightmare pressed a few buttons on a nearby computer which released Stargirl from the restraints. “Brute, take little Miss Stargirl to my room. Lay her down on the bed and let her sleep”, the villainess barked. Brute grunted and obliged, lifting the limp superheroine up and putting her on Nightmare’s bed.

Nightmare completed step one of her plan, but step two was a big one. Her plan was to have a live sex celebration with the mind controlled Stargirl, and broadcast it to the entire city. Once enough viewers were locked into the stream, she would attempt to mind control them through the screen using her powers. Hyland City’s population is about 3.6 million people; if she’s able to get half, or maybe even 2 million people under her spell, the city would be hers. Luckily for her, she was able to escape the TV Station with the equipment and codes needed to take over every channel’s broadcast. Every channel and every TV in Hyland City would be streaming her event.

* * *

Back at the Star Sister’s base, Firestar and Starlight are frantically trying to figure out what to do next.

“This sucks!”, yells Firestar as she smacks her hands on the table, “What are we supposed to do? Stargirl’s commwatch is offline, we have no leads. We have no idea where this Nightmare could be. FUCK!”.

Starlight sniffles as she just got done crying, “I don’t know Becks. Alé always knew what to do in these situations”.

“We gotta do something”, claimed Firestar, “sitting around crying isn’t gonna get us anywhere. We gotta start looking. Lexi, you cover the south side of HC, I’ll get the north. Anything suspicious, report it using our commwatches”.

“But, but what if we run into Nightmare? And Brute. They’re so strong, how can we defeat them? I don’t wanna be put to sleep and und—“, Lexi lamented.

Firestar interrupted, “Listen, they are strong but we are stronger! We are fighting for our big sister here, we literally can not afford to lose! Remember everything she’s ever taught us. Come on Lexi let’s go”, Firestar said as she zoomed away.

“But—“, Starlight tried stopping her sister but she was gone. She let out a deep sigh and then went on her way to attempt to find her kidnapped sister.

Starlight started on the southwest side of Hyland City. The city was shaped like a diamond, so she planned on hitting the southwest side first, down to the furthest south point then back up the southeast side. The bottom half of the city is surrounded by water as there’s a channel where lots of boats and frieghters use to travel. A lot of the cities imports come from there as there are plenty of docks and warehouses to use to drop things off. There are plenty of marinas there too because if you follow the channel either way you’ll end up at one of the two huge nearby lakes.

Starlight searched every warehouse and marina down the shoreline, not finding anything suspicious. She decided to check in with Firestar, “Hey Firestar, do you copy?”.

“Yes, Starlight, find anything?”, replied Firestar.

Starlight sighed, “No, unfortunately. Was wondering if you found anything”.

“No, not yet. Uptown has been really quiet but I’m going to keep looking. I will not rest until I find—“, Firestar suddenly stopped as she looked at a notification on her phone.

Tune in live tonight at 6pm to see the almighty Stargirl like you’ve never seen her before. Just be sure to be in front of your TV at 6pm to see the show. Trust me, you won’t want to miss it.—NM

“Starlight, are you seeing this??”, Firestar exclaimed.

“Yes, yes oh my goodness oh no!”, cried out Starlight, “it looks like everyone in Hyland City got this message. We gotta find Stargirl and stop this!!”.

“I’m checking the northeast side now, where are you at, Starlight?”, you could hear the nervousness in the once confident Firestar’s voice.

“Heading up the southeast side”, Starlight responded “Checking the shoreline then I’ll make my way into the city. Be safe, let me know if you find anything”.

“You too”, as Firestar ended their call.

* * *

It was around 4 o’clock, as Nightmare began setting up tonight’s stage. She had a chain hanging from the ceiling with a collar at the end of it. She planned on keeping Stargirl in the collar throughout the show, just in case she was able to break free of her spell, which Nightmare doubts she could anyways. Also, if push came to shove, she could raise the chain and threaten to hang the once mighty superheroine. Nightmare setup the camera and plugged everything in. With a push of a button she’d be live streaming on every channel across Hyland City. She decided to go check on the star of tonight’s show.

Nightmare got to her room, where the sleeping superheroine was still out. Of course she was, she wasn’t going to wake up until she got her trigger, which Nightmare decided to use. “Awake”.

Stargirl slowly rose from her sleeping position, now sitting up, staring blankly into the distance.

Nightmare decided to test the superheroine’s will, “Who do you obey”.

“You, Nightmare. You are my Mistress”, replied a semi-robotic Stargirl.

Nightmare couldn’t help but hold in her smile, “Very good, slave. Now, kiss me”.

Stargirl turned and started passionately began making out with her master. Nightmare got lost in excitement and after a few moments of bliss, she ordered the superheroine to stop.

“That’s enough, Stargirl. I don’t want you too tired for the show later on. Go back to sleeeeeep”, ordered Nightmare.

“Yes Mistr—“, as Stargirl fell back asleep, she couldn’t even finish her sentence.

Nightmare left the room and approached Brute, “Hang in there big fella, it’s almost your time”. Brute grunted and then actually let out a smile, something he never does. He knows what’s coming next.

* * *

Quickly, another hour went by as it was 5:30pm, close to showtime. Starlight began to panic. At this point she was asking citizens if they knew anything. Unfortunately, she came across a lot of perverts who made comments like ‘I can’t wait to see your sister later’ or ‘the whole world’s gonna see your sister’s massive jugs!’. But why did they think it was gonna be sexual? Starlight’s innocent mind never even went there.

Starlight entered an abandoned warehouse along the water, what felt like her 50th for the day. She quickly searched the warehouse, and couldn’t really find anything suspicious. She was just about to leave when she heard the sound of chains clinking together, from what seemed like beneath her. That’s odd she thought. She started double checking the warehouse, and that’s when she found a secret set of stairs behind a stack of boxes. She decided to call Firestar.

“Hey, Firestar, I found an odd set of stairs in this warehouse on the southeast side. I’m gonna check it out. I’ll send you the coordinates”.

Firestar didn’t reply.

Starlight was typing the coordinates into the commwatch while walking down the stairs. When she got to the bottom step she looked up and couldn’t believe what she saw. She stopped typing and used her super speed and bolted forward. It was her captured sister, Stargirl! She found her! She was on her knees with a collar around her neck, which was chained to the ceiling above. Her hands were in high tech looking cuffs. She appeared to be sleeping.

“STARGIRL, WAKE UP! STARGI—“, that’s when something grabbed Starlight from behind. Before she could turn her head she felt a sweet smelling cloth cover over her nose and mouth. Starlight let out a muffled scream, “MMMPHH!!”. She knows what this is: chloroform—something she has succumb to many times before.

Starlight tries swinging her arms and hitting the man behind her, but it doesn’t phase him. She’s able to turn her head to see, and sure enough, it’s Brute.

‘Oh no’, she thought, ‘he’s so strong, I can’t break free! And this chloroform it’s-it’s working. I’m getting sleepy, fast’.

Brute starts whipping the superheroine left and right as her legs limply start flopping around. Not having her legs grounded gives her a severe disadvantage. She can’t fight off Brute’s grasp.

The chloroform is doing it’s job, as waves of undeniable sleepiness are overcoming the young superheroine. She knows she’s in trouble.

‘You got to stay awake Starlight!’, she thinks to herself, ‘you finally found your lost sister, you gotta…gotta stay…no’, her thoughts were slipping.

Her arms try one more time to pry the chloroform rag away from her face, but to no avail, she’s too weak. Her arms fall limply down to her sides as she can no long fight back.

‘No…I’m sorry…Stargirl…’ were her last thoughts as she’s finally defeated by the chloroform—Starlight is asleep, completely unconscious.

In comes Nightmare, “Very good, Brute. I walk away for one moment and miss all the fun. Now we have 2 of the Star Sisters, oh lucky day!”.

Brute finally removes the cloth from Starlight and drops her right to the floor. She’s laying right on her stomach, her sleepy head looking towards the bound up Stargirl. Brute slipped the chloro rag right underneath Starlight’s chin, so the heroine would be constantly breathing in the sleepy sedative.

“2 minutes til showtime, Brute”, Nightmare says as she walks towards Stargirl.

“Stargirl, AWAKE”, she commands as the heroine lifts her head up, “When I snap my fingers, you will temporarily be back to your normal self. However, I still have complete control over you. Whenever I tell you to look into my eyes, you will and you will do as I command. You will then go back to being my mindless slave, as you are now. Remember, I am your mistress, you live to serve and please me. Do you understand?”.

“Yes Mistress”, replied Stargirl.

“Very good”, as Nightmare snaps her fingers.

Nightmare walks over to the camera and presses a few buttons to start the live show. She has another screen near the camera that shows how many people are watching the stream. The second she turned it on there was already 1.1 million. The people of Hyland City were waiting for this.

Stargirl is back in her regular mindset, although very confused on what’s happening, “Whe-wha-where am I?”.

“People of Hyland City, welcome to tonight’s show!”, starts Nightmare, “Tonight, you will see your city’s mightiest heroes reduced to nothing but the little sluts that they are.”

Stargirl has come to, and she sees the predicament she’s in. Oh, what a nightmare. A live camera is looking right at her, with a view count in the back. The number says 1.7 million. She’s got a collar on her throat and her arms are bound by these heavy restraints. They must be similar to the ones she was in earlier, cause she does not have access to her super powers. That’s when she looks down and sees her little sister unconscious, which causes her to panic.

“STARLIGHT, NO! NIGHTMARE!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER??”, yelled Stargirl.

“Well, your little sister tried to come and save you, but she failed. Little sisters are just the worst, aren’t they?”, Nightmare joked.

“Leave her out of this, Nightmare”, Stargirl retaliated.

“That was the plan, my dear. This show was supposed to be all about you! But your little pest of a sister tried to stop it. Isn’t that just awful of her? Trying to steal your spotlight?”, Nightmare joked again.

Stargirl growled but Nightmare shifted her focus to the camera. “People of Hyland City, today is the first day of the rest of your lives. Just watch what I’m going to do to your little heroes”.

Nightmare walked over to the sleeping Starlight and lifted her up so she was on her knees. Still asleep however, her limp body kept trying to crash back down to the floor, but Nightmare was able to hold her. She blew some dust into Starlight’s face, which slowly woke her up.

Starlight’s face still loose, she managed to mutter a “Wh…wha…”.

That’s when Nightmare started her hypnotic spell, “Look into my eyes”.

Starlight didn’t resist as she stared into Nightmare’s hypnotic gaze.

Stargirl tried to stop it, “NO! Starlight!! Don’t listen to her. She’s trying to hypnotize you! You’ve got to stay awake!”.

“Hypn…hy”, Starlight whispered but was interrupted by Nightmare.

“Look deeply into my eyes. You are getting sleepy”, the villainess’s voice rang.

“Sle…so sleep…py”, Starlight whispered again.

“PLEASE STARLIGHT! You’ve got to stay awake!”, Stargirl cried, but it was of no use. It’s as if Starlight couldn’t even hear her sister at all.

“Go to sleep, go to sleep, you must go to sleep. Sleeeeep, sleeep, deeeep deeep sleep”, Nightmare sang.

Starlight’s sleepy eyes finally closed, loose and limp once again in Nightmares’ arms. The young superheroine was once again deeply asleep.

Stargirl closed her eyes and put her head down in defeat. A tear dripped down her cheek as she lifted her head up, “You’ll pay for that”.

Nightmare looked over at Stargirl, “I’m sure”, but then focused her attention back to Starlight. “Starlight, can you hear me?”.

“…yessss…”, Whispered they hypnotized heroine.

“Very good”, Nightmare continues, “You are completely under my control. You will obey any command I give you. I am your Mistress, you live to serve me and only me. Anytime you look into my eyes, you are reminded that I am your mistress and you must obey me. Anytime I say the word ‘sleep’, you will fall into the deep hypnotic sleep you are in right now and you will await commands from me. Do you understand?”.

“Yesss, Mistress”, Starlight replies.

“Very good, now wake up”, Nightmare commands.

Starlight’s head slowly rises, as she looks up at her mistress.

“Very good, now stand up”. Starlight gets to her feet, awaiting her next command. “Grab the chloroform rag by your feet and approach your sister. Hold it over her mouth and nose for 10 seconds”.

Stargirls’ eyes widen as she starts to panic. “No, Starlight, please, I’m your sister. You don’t want to do this”.

But her pleas meant nothing. Starlight did as she was told as she was approaching her sister with the sedative soaked rag.

“Please Starlight, no, pl-MMPHH”, as Stargirl’s face is smothered by the rag. “MMMPHHNOMPHH”, she cried but Starlight wouldn’t let up until the 10 seconds were over.

Upon releasing the rag from her face, you could see how disoriented Stargirl was. Her eyes were crossed, when they weren’t closed. Her jaw slacked open, her tongue sometimes falling out of her limp mouth.

“Very good Starlight, now come back here”, Nightmare said. “Pleasure me. I am your Mistress, make me cum”.

That’s when Starlight got on her knees and began pulling down Nightmare’s leather pants. At first she used her fingers to rub the villainess’s soft pussy, but soon after she decided to use her mouth. Her lips met her mistress’s and her tongue started licking her clit.

Nightmare let out a huge moan before giving out another order, “OOHBRUTE, Brute. Go have your fucking way with Stargirl”.

The mammoth of a man quickly rushed behind the bound up, half drugged superheroine. He couldn’t waste any time so he grabbed the back of Stargirl’s costume and ripped it in half. Most of the front managed to hang on because of the shoulder straps, but the backside was wide open. Brute whipped out his massive penis and shoved it right into Stargirl’s unexpecting ass.

“OH FUCK!”, Stargirl let out, as the penetration unintentionally woke her up completely. “What-the-fuck”, letting out a word each times she’s rammed from behind. She focuses her eyes and sees her sister going down on the disgusting villainess who is smiling. Talk about an absolute nightmare.

* * *

Meanwhile, Firestar decided to head back to the base right before the show started. She thought maybe if she watched the show, she could determine where her sister was and save her. However, that was not the case as she’s seemingly watching the most horrific porno she could ever imagine. She’s sitting on the couch, hiding behind a pillow, crying. She failed. Starlight tried to communicate to her but she didn’t answer. She never got the coordinates her sister said she would send. She has no idea where they are, and now nearly 2 million of Hyland City’s population are watching her sisters get fucked. “I’m so sorry”, she cries as she puts her face in the pillow.

* * *

Back to the show, Nightmare is on the brink of an orgasm from Starlight’s delightful pleasure. She uses both her hands to hold the heroine deep into her wet pussy, nearly suffocating the superheroine. That’s when she tilts her head up, her eyes roll back and she has a mind blowing orgasm.

“OHHHHFUCK YEAHHOHH FUCK YES”, the villainess screamed as she creamed. She was panting very hard, catching her breath as she looked down at Starlight who was looking up at her.

“Whew, okay, Starlight. Look into my eyes”, her voice shifting from pleasureful to hypnotic, “You now fall into a deep sleep and you won’t wake up until I command you to”.

The young blonde superheroine did just that as she fell backwards to the floor, deeply asleep.

She made her way over to Stargirl but not before quickly checking the viewership count—2.4 million.

Nightmare looked at her partner in crime, the almighty Brute, who seems to have switched from one hole to another. He’s now ramming the poor superheroine’s pussy from behind, seemingly having the time of his life.

The same could be said for Stargirl, who’s got an incredible o-face right now and it seems she is also about to cum. “Fu-ah-ah-ah-ck”, she lets out right before finally orgasming, “OHHHHMMMMMHHH”.

“That’s enough Brute, stop now”. Nightmare commands. Brute pulls out but is incredibly mad as he hadn’t finished yet. Nightmare calms him down though, “It’s okay big guy, trust me, you’ll appreciate this. Stargirl, sucks his dick”, Nightmare commands.

However, Stargirl refuses, “Fuck you, no. I’m not fucking doing that. Go fuck yourself”.

“Stargirl, look into my eyes”, Nightmare hypnotically sings.

“Uh…oh”, muttered the superheroine before being entranced by Nightmare’s gaze.

“You are completely under my control. Who is your mistress?”, Nightmare asks.

“You…you are my Mistress, Nightmare”, Stargirl says as she’s completely back under Nightmare’s spell.

“Very good”, Nightmare continues, “Now give big ol’ Brute here the best blowjob you’ve ever given your entire life”.

Brute is happy once again as Stargirl begins stroking his huge penis with her soft hands. She take a moment to jerk and observe it, admiring it’s size. Then she goes in head first and puts the huge cock in her mouth, sucking and slobbering on it gently. Brute is grunting noises of pleasure, ones that Nightmare’s never heard before. Stargirl continues to go up and down on the enormous cock, sucking as far as she can go down and stroking the base of the penis that her mouth can’t get to. It doesn’t take too long before Brute blows his massive load all over Stargirl. Most of it she’s able to swallow, but some of it leaked out and is dripping on her face. Brute let’s out his final few grunts before Nightmare commands him to leave.

Now it is just the villainess and her slave, as Nightmare begins her hypnotic voice once again, “Look into my eyes”. Stargirl does without resisting, locked on to her mistress’s hypnotic gaze. “Sleep”, Nightmare commands as Stargirl falls limp and lifeless. Her knees on the ground, but her body hanging from her neck restraint. Nightmare kisses her on the cheek before walking towards the camera. She checks the viewership count—2.8 million.

* * *

Firestar can not believe what she has just watched. Her two sisters absolutely degraded and under the control of the most evil villainess they’ve ever come across. She’s still weeping as she’s about to turn off the TV. The show should be over anyways, both her sisters are asleep now. Right before she pressed the off button, she notices Nightmare’s face extremely close up to the camera. That’s when she hears, “Look into my eyes”.

Firestar is in a vulnerable state, so although she knows she needs to look away, she doesn’t. Nightmares’ eyes are extremely comforting. That’s when she hears another, “Look into my eyes”.

Firestar knows she has to look away, but right when she’s about to, she hears another, “Look into my eyes”. This refocuses all of her attention on the beautiful eyes on the screen. She doesn’t want to look away anymore, all she wants is to stare at those big green beautiful eyes.

“You are getting sleepy”, Firestar hears from the TV and the voice is right. She is rather sleepy. Her eyelids are already half way closed, taking a nap right now sounds like the greatest thing in the world.

“Most of you are already in a trance just by watching me put the Star Sisters under, aren’t you?”, asks the soothing voice and Firestar can’t deny it. Seeing her sisters get hypnotized so easily, what could she do? She’s better off just giving in at this point. Besides, those eyes are making her feel really comfortable, something she needs.

“That’s okay. By now, you are very very sleepy”, Firestar hears as the voice is right again. The firey superheroine yawns and sinks into her couch, her eyes barely open.

“Now, go to sleep, go to sleep, you mus—“ and that’s when the screen with the beautiful eyes cracked and Firestar heard a loud noise, startling her. Half in trance, she felt someone shaking her and a muffled voice trying to speak to her. The voice sounded familiar so Firestar used all her might to snap out of the half trance. She shook her head and rubbed her eyes and was able to break the spell. She looked up and couldn’t believe what she saw.

“Mm-mom? Dd-dad?.

End of part 1