The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Star Sister’s Nightmare Part 2

Firestar was in complete shock. For 10 years, her and her sisters wondered where her parents have been. Now, they are standing right in front of her and saved her from being mind controlled by the evil Nightmare.

Firestar’s voice cracked, “Mom, Dad, is it really you?".

“Yes, my dear!", the mother said as she caressed her daughter’s face. The warmth of her mother’s love touching her face. Firestar hasn’t felt like this in ages.

“I have so many questions, where—", but Firestar was cut off.

“We’ll explain everything, I promise, just give me a hug”, said the rejoiceful mother.

The mother and daughter embraced, it was the warmest and most loving hug they’ve ever felt.

The lovely moment was somewhat ruined by Firestar’s realist of a father. He explained the situation, “Look, I’m excited as anyone to be back. God, it’s so good to see you Rebecca, but we have matters to attend to. Half the city probably watched that broadcast, which means they are under Nightmare’s control. And two of those people mind controlled are my other two daughters!".

“Yes, you’re right George”, his wife responded, “we have to save my other girls. Nightmare is gonna pay”.

The parent’s daughter chimed in, “Yeah but I don’t think you know what you’re dealing with. Nightmare is unlike anything we’ve ever faced. She’s pure evil”.

George and Elena looked at each other like they knew a secret and that’s when they decided to tell Rebecca the truth.

“We know all about Nightmare”, George started, “that’s who we’ve been dealing with all this time. That’s where we’ve been”.

“You-wha, where—” a confused Firestar was cut off by her mother.

“We went after her, 10 years ago and we lost. For the last 10 years she’s had us under her control. I’m sure you’ve come across an unsolved mystery or two, it was likely us. She had us do all of her bidding for a whole decade. And sure, we’d manage to break her spell every now and then and try to escape, but she’d always recapture us. We were never able to escape her lair. That place is filled with traps and gadgets to ensure anyone enslaved could never escape”.

George continued the story, “Yeah, she had us defeated. She made me and your mother do—", He hesitated, “do-just awful things. She’s gonna pay. Do what you want to me, but my wife, and now my three daughters? Oh, there will be hell to pay”.

Firestar’s jaw is dropped as she is in awe of what she is hearing, “W-wow, I’m just glad you guys are okay. But yes, we have to save Lexi and Alé. But how do you guys know she won’t have control of you two once she sees you?".

Elena sadly responded, “We don’t. We only escaped last night. I’m sure if she sees us, we’ll be right back under her spell. I bet she was hoping her broadcast would bring us back to her”.

“Then what are we going to do?", Firestar puzzled.

“It’s all up to you, Rebecca. You’re the only one that’s never been under her control”, her dad firmly stated.

“No, no, no, I’m not leaving you two. I’m not losing you again!", Firestar cried.

“Look, Rebecca, this is our best chance. Your mother and I will use your base’s lab and try and find a way to revert this. There’s gotta be something we can build to get people to snap out of her spell”, George explained.

“No, I’m not going alone”, Firestar pouted.

“She’s right, George. I should go with her. I know her lair, and if I get close to one of my girls, maybe I can snap them out of their trance”, Elena pleaded.

George held back, you could see his teeth grinding as he tried to make a decision, “I don’t like it, but okay. You two go to the lair, get our girls back and bring them here. Hopefully by the time you’re back, I’ve built something to clear our minds of her spell, and together as a family we will finally take down Nightmare”.

“Great, let’s do it!", Firestar exclaimed.

Firestar led her mother to their “costume room”. This is where all of the heroines kept their superhero costumes. It was split into five areas, one for each family member. Elena, aka Starlady’s area hasn’t been used in a while, but all of her gear remained in tact.

Starlady got out of the slave outfit that Nightmare kept her in and got into her superhero uniform. It still fit her even after 10 years, which is hard to believe considering her body. She had a really nice motherly hourglass figure. Although there was some wear and tear over the years, her body remained as tight as could be given her age. You could tell where Stargirl got her massive endowments from, as her mother’s may have even been bigger. She wore a white unitard with sleeves going down the arms. A lowcut neckline that revealed her impressive cleavage. The lower half of the unitard ended right where the beginning of her thighs met her groin area. It fully covered her mom butt, unlike Stargirl’s similar costume. The stomach of the costume had a big red star, her hands had long red gloves and her face a white mask that only went around her eyes.

“Let’s go, Firestar”, as the mother and daughter heroines zoomed into the night to save their family.

* * *

Meanwhile and simultaneously, Nightmare’s plan worked to perfection. She was just finishing up her hypnotic induction of nearly 3 million people.

“Now, go to sleep, go to sleep, you must go to sleep. Go to sleep, go to sleep, you must go to sleep. Go to sleep, go to sleep, you must go to sleep”. Just like that, everyone watching the broadcast fell deep into a hypnotic sleep. You could feel the city overwhelmed. Those who didn’t watch the broadcasts were trying to wake up those that did, but to no avail. The city was as quiet as it’s ever been for 6:30 pm.

Nightmare continued her spell, “You are all now completely under my control. You wish to serve me, I am your mistress—Mistress Nightmare. Anything I command, you will do without hesitation as your only purpose now is to serve and obey me. When I snap my fingers you will wake up, completely under my control. If you come across anyone who is not under my spell, knock them out or kill them if you have to. Punish them for disobeying your mistress. When I snap my fingers, you will roam the city, looking to punish anyone who disobeys Mistress Nightmare” Snap.

With the snap of her fingers, Nightmare had an army of mind controlled, dangerous citizens. Hyland City was a warzone.

* * *

Starlady and Firestar were on their way to Nightmare’s lair, when they couldn’t believe what they were seeing in the streets. There were riots everywhere, groups of people ganging up and attacking one or two people at a time.

“What has Nightmare done?", Firestar asked in disbelief.

“Looks like she’s got the city trying to kill each other, there’s no way we can stop this whole city. We got to get to Nightmare first”, Starlady said as the mother-daughter combo ignored the riots and went to the evil lair.

They arrived on the outskirts of Nightmare’s hideout as Starlady debriefed her daughter, “Here’s the lair. It’s hidden in this warehouse. There are stairs that head down to her main lobby. From there, she has an elevator going down deep underground and that’s where she keeps her prisoners. Down there is my own personal Hell. Traps everywhere, and it’s heavily guarded. I’m guessing that’s where she’s keeping your sisters”.

“Alright, let’s do this”, Firestar said with confidence as the two heroines entered the abandoned warehouse and down the first level of stairs.

They got into the main lobby, and much to their surprise, Nightmare didn’t clean up any of her mess from the broadcast. Stargirl was asleep, lying limp in her collar and chain. Starlight was also asleep, on the floor in front of her, just as she was on the broadcast.

“My babies”, Starlady whispered under her breath as she slowly approached her sleeping daughters. That’s when Nightmare and Brute came back into the lobby from the elevator, surprised to see the two superheroines.

“Oh, what a surprise! The last two Star women, and just what do you think you’re doing here?", Nightmare said.

“I’m taking back my daughters and taking you down!", yelled an angry Starlady.

Nightmare chuckled as she walked up to Stargirl and undid her restraints, “Ha, Stargirl and Starlight, wake up and attack these intruders”.

The two superheroine slaves slowly arose from the floor as they both set their sights on their sister and mother. Starlady tried to plea, “Girls, it’s me, Elena, your mother. Snap out of it”. But the mother’s attempt failed as the slaves charged right at the two heroes.

Stargirl speared Starlady into the ground as they slid across the floor of the lobby. Starlight used her super speed and was striking Firestar with probably 100 strikes a second. Firestar used a flame blast that knocked her sister to the other side of the room, but not even a second later, in came Brute her smacked her to the ground.

Firestar got enraged, “That’s it, I’ve had enough of you!", and she sent a huge fire blast Brute’s way. The monster of a man got his arms up to block but it was a hell of a blast, and Firestar wasn’t letting up. The superheroine was screaming with rage as her fire blasts got stronger and stronger. Eventually the attack was too strong as Brute went down and was struggling to get back up.

The blast took a lot out of Firestar who was catching her breath momentarily. She looked for Nightmare but she was no where to be seen. That’s when all of a sudden she felt these two cold hands on her temples. She was about to turn and strike, but that’s when she heard “Sleeeeeep, sleeep, you must go to sleeeeep”.

Nightmare snook behind Firestar and was using another one of her hypnotic powers. If she got her hands on your temples and commanded you to sleep, there was no resistance—you were going to sleep.

Sure enough, Firestar gasped and slowly started falling. “N...no...no”, she muttered as she tried to fight it but she fell to one knee.

“You cannot resist, sleeeep, sleeeep you must go to sleep”, Nightmare continued.

Firestar let out a sigh and her body went completely limp as she collapsed to the floor, deeply asleep.

While this was happening, Stargirl and Starlady were having a fight of their own. Starlady didn’t want to strike her daughter, so she was just dodging all her attacks. She eventually dodged a punch, grabbed her arm and pinned her against the wall.

She once again tried to plea with her daughter, “Alessandra, listen to me, it’s your mother Elena. Snap out of this”.

Stargirl did stop squirming and had a confused looked on her face.

Elena tried again, “Alé, it’s me, your mother Elena. It’s time to wake up and snap out of it”.

Stargirl struggled, but let out, “M...mom?".

“Yes Alessandra, it’s Elena, your mom. I love you, please snap out of this”, the mother continued.

You could see Stargirl’s eyes shift focus, as she was coming to, " M...oh my God, Mom!". Stargirl hugged her mother and questioned, “Is this a dream? Is this real?".

“Yes, it’s real I’ll explain later, but right now we have to save your sisters”, Starlady said smiling, thankful that her daughter snapped out of trance.

“Where are we?", asked Stargirl.

“Nightmare’s lair, now come on!” as Starlady grabbed her daughter and they went to the other side of the room. That’s when they saw Firestar collapse to the ground, put to sleep by Nightmare.

“NO!", yelled Stargirl as she charged at Nightmare. She punched her right in the face and didn’t let up. A right hook, left hook, right uppercut, on repeat. Nightmare tried to use her spell but she couldn’t even speak due to being interrupted by strikes.

Starlady turned her attention to Starlight who was charging at her. She reversed her attack, pinned her to the ground and tried to get her to snap out of her trance. But before she could make her plea, in came Brute who smacked her, sending her flying across the room.

Meanwhile Stargirl was still pummeling Nightmare. Nightmare was able to block a bit but Stargirl was relentless. Nightmare panicked and hit a red button on a nearby wall, and a visible green gas started to fill the lobby.

Stargirl yelled, “What did you do!?".

Nightmare wiped the blood off of her lip and laughed, “It’s time to say goodnight”.

The room quickly filled up with this gas and Stargirl felt a wave of sleepiness hit her. ‘This must be sleeping gas’ she thought as looked over at Nightmare who fell asleep. She turned around and got really disoriented, everything was blury as she could feel her eyes beginning to close. She saw Firestar on the floor and in her last act of heroism, she began sprinting, grabbed Firestar and made it out of the lair. Metal doors closed behind her as she escaped, the lair was completely locked down.

Stargirl had her sleeping sister over her shoulder as she exited the warehouse. She tried to fly back to their base but she was too tired, she inhaled to much of the sleepy gas. She dropped her sister and collapsed on a nearby sidewalk. She was overcome by the sleepy gas in her system and fell asleep.

* * *

Stargirl woke up and the sun was still setting, so she couldn’t have been sleeping long. She turned around to look for her sister Firestar, when she saw an absolutely horrible sight. This older man pulled down Firestar’s shorts and was fucking her! He just kept saying, “You must obey Mistress Nightmare”. Stargirl could not believe what she was seeing.

“HEY, PERVERT!!” Stargirl yelled as she punched the man right in the face, knocking him out.

“What the fuck”, questioned Stargirl and that’s when she saw a group of citizens approach her. They were all walking robotically towards her, repeating, “You must obey Mistress Nightmare or you will be punished”.

Stargirl scoffed at the group, grabbed her sister and flew back to the Star base.

* * *

Back in Nightmare’s lair, the gas stopped filling the room. Nightmare, Starlight, and Starlady were all sleeping on the floor. Brute was unaffected by the gas due to his gas mask that he always wears. Nightmare always had that plan as a desperation attempt, knowing that Brute would always make it.

Brute picked up the three ladies and put them on his shoulders. He took them into the elevator and went down into the deep underground secret lair.

He placed Nightmare in her room which looked like a very generic bedroom. He then placed both Starlady and Starlight in the “X” restraints which inhibited their superpowers. He went back in to check on Nightmare, and she was already awake.

She yawned and began to speak, “Thanks, Brute. You did great”. Nightmare started walking to towards the doorway. When she passed Brute, she gave him a quick rub on his hard cock, “I owe ya”.

Brute grunted, grabbed Nightmare, and threw her back on the bed.

“Hey! Brute! C’mon, there’s business to attend to”, Nightmare said with frustration.

But Brute slammed the door shut and let out another grunt. Nightmare obviously knew what he wanted, “Fine, let’s go Brute, but make it quick”. Brute hardly let her finish talking as he jumped on top of her and the two villains began fucking.

Meanwhile, Starlady was waking up. She tried to move her arms and legs but realized she couldn’t. Her blury eyes refocused and she realized that she was bound up. She tried using her super strength to break out but she was too weak. She looked to her left, and she saw her daughter, Starlight, bound up and asleep.

“Hey, Alexa! Wake up. Lexi, wake up! It’s your mother!", Starlady whispered loudly.

Starlight’s eyes began to open and she muttered a “M-mom?".

“Yes, I’m right here, to your right”, she continued, “it’s your mother Elena, wake up Lexi”.

Starlight finally opened her eyes fully and looked to her right where she heard the voice. She couldn’t believe it, she saw her mother for the first time in 10 years. The last time she saw her she was merely 10 years old.

“Mom, is that really you?", Starlight was in disbelief.

“Yes, oh it’s so good to see you Lexi, you’ve grown up so much!", Starlady took the moment to admire her daughter, who she only remembers as a child.

“Mom, oh my goodness there’s so much I need to tell you, so much to ask!” Starlight said with a smile on her face.

“Yes, that’s true my dear but now’s not the time. We gotta find a way out of this. Nightmare will likely be in here any minute, and she’s going to try and put us back under her spell”, the mother responded.

“Yes, I don’t wanna be controlled any more Mom, what do we do?", you could hear the fear in Starlight’s voice.

“These restraints seem to be hindering our abilities, there’s not much we can do”, Starlady couldn’t find a way out.

That’s when Starlight had an idea, “I got it. Let me try something”. Starlight still had her superspeed ability, but obviously the restraints kept her contained. However, if she kept moving her ligaments at super speed, she noticed she could start to break the restraints. The small but fast movements began cracking the restraints and eventually her right arm cuff broke, her arm was free.

“Yes!” Starlight exclaimed, as she quickly was able to break the remaining cuffs due to her arm being free.

“Great job, Alexa! I’m so proud of the hero you’ve become”, Starlady said with a proud smile on her face.

That filled Starlight with warmth, but she still needed to free her mother. She went over to a touchpad nearby the restraints, tapped a few buttons and Starlady was free.

“Yes! Now let’s get out of here”, Starlady ordered.

But as they made their way to the elevator, Nightmare and Brute intercepted them.

“And just where do you two think you’re going?", Nightmare asked sarcastically.

“It’s over, Nightmare. You don’t have the odds, me and my daughter are gonna end your reign of terror”, Starlady barked.

“We shall s—” but Nightmare was quickly interrupted by a bolting strike from Starlight. The four began fighting as Starlight kept the attacks on Nightmare and Starlady and Brute had quite the battle.

Starlight kicked Nightmare and she went flying into Brute. Nightmare and Brute stood up and were back to back, one superheroine facing each of them. That’s when Nightmare slapped another button on the wall, which created a forcefield between Starlight and Nightmare. One side of the forcefield was Starlight and the other were Nightmare, Brute and Starlady.

“NO!", Starlight screamed as she tried running through the barricade, but there was no way through it.

“It’s okay, Starlight, head back to base”, commanded her mother.

“No! I’m not leaving you! There’s gotta be a way!", Starlight continued to scream.

“I’ll get out of this, just go!", commanded Starlady in a motherly tone.

Starlight watched through the forcefield as Brute and Nightmare began their attack. Starlady would fight off Brute and make sure Nightmare couldn’t get any sneak attacks. Starlady was holding her own until Nightmare pulled out a weapon and shot it right at Starlady. It didn’t damage the heroine but it stopped her in her tracks.

Nightmare maniacally laughed, “Hahaha how do you like my stun ray?".

“NO! MOM!!", Starlight cried.

Starlady was completely frozen. Her body was in the exact position it was in when she got hit by the stun ray. She couldn’t even move her jaw to speak.

“Looks like you can’t stop me from this, can you?", Nightmare grabbed Starlady’s chin and tilted it up towards her. Their eyes locked on to each other’s, “Look into my eyes”.

“NOOO MOM! FIGHT IT YOU GOTTA RESIST!!", Stargirl continued to cry out.

“You are getting sleepy”, Nightmare continued. Starlady’s body was entirely frozen except for her eyes, which started to flutter.

“Your eyes are heavy, you are falling into a deep deep sleep”, Nightmare rang as Starlight’s cries for her mother did not help. Starlady was incredibly sleepy now, her eyes hardly open.

“I’m going to count down from three to one and when I reach the number one, you will fall into a deep, deep hypnotic sleep. Three...” Nightmare continued.

Starlight had tears running down her cheeks, " Mom, please! Stay awake!”

But it didn’t help, as Nightmare continued counting down, “Two...and one, SLEEEEEEEP”.

Starlady’s eyes finally closed as she was deeply asleep.

“You like that Starlight? It’s your tu—", but when Nightmare turned around, Starlight was no longer there. She escaped the lair and headed back to the Star base.

“Oh well, we’ll get her back soon enough”, as Nightmare turned her attention back to Starlady.

“Oh, have I missed you”, Nightmare teased the sleeping superheroine. She groped the heroine’s huge mommy titties and there was nothing she could do about it. Not only was she frozen but she was completely asleep. Nightmare began stripping Starlady of her costume, pulling the costume over her shoulders and finally over her huge breasts.

“Fuck yeah”, Nightmare said to herself as she continued groping the luscious tits. Nightmare finished removing the superheroine costume, as Starlady was now completely naked.

“You are once again completely under my control, Starlady. Remember who you serve, remember who you please”, Nightmare said.

Starlady didn’t open her eyes, but muttered, “You, Nightmare. You are my mistress”.

“Very good”, Nightmare continued, “When I snap my fingers, you will we wake up and be my slave once again. You will obey any command I give you”, as Nightmare snapped her fingers.

* * *

Back at the Star base, Alessandra returned with a sleeping Firestar. She got in the main lobby and laid Firestar on the ground and attempted to wake her up.

“Wake up, Becky! C’mon Bex it’s time to wake up!", Stargirl pled while shaking her unconscious sister, but it did not work. Firestar remained asleep.

Stargirl started to tear up as she realized how down bad she was, that’s when someone entered the room.

“What’s going on in here?” George asked as he entered the room.

Stargirl lifted her head up and couldn’t believe what she saw—her father. She studdered, “D-da-dad?".

Her father ran right up to her and gave her a big hug, “Oh, Alé, it’s so good to see you”.

Stargirl had so many questions, “Dad! But how? Where were? When?".

George told her he’ll explain everything, but then he realized the situation, “No! Rebecca! What happened to her? And where’s your mother??".

“Nightmare, she-she’s too strong”, Stargirl said, with a quiver in her voice. “I was able to escape with Becky, but mom and Lexi, they’re still...in Nightmare’s lair”.

George was fuming, “Gah DAMNIT! I knew I shouldn’t have left them go. Son of a bitch!".

“Dad, Dad, it’s okay we’ll fix this. Nightmare only put Becky to sleep, she isn’t under her control. She’ll wake up and the three of us can go save Mom and Lexi”, Stargirl preached.

George paused a moment as if the gears in his brain were moving, “That’s it. We can hook up Becky to our machine and see what exactly Nightmare controls that puts her victims to sleep. Then we can make a counter to it!".

“That sounds great! Let’s do it!", Stargirl exclaimed as she picked up Firestar and placed her in the testing room. George followed and began running tests on Firestar.

About an hour passes and Stargirl is finishing up a cup of coffee as she goes to check on the testing. That’s when someone busts through the front door at incredible speed.

“Woah! Lexi?", Stargirl was shocked to see her sister.

“Oh Alé, thank goodness you’re here. Where’s Becky?", a shaken Starlight asked.

“Dad’s running tests on Becky, see if we can cou—” but Stargirl was interupted.

“DAD’S HERE?", she asked before bolting to the other room.

Stargirl laughed as she headed towards the testing room. There, she saw her sister and father give a huge hug, while her other sister was still asleep, hooked up to tons of wires.

Stargirl asked, “Hey Dad, hate to break up the reunion, but what’s up with Becky? Is she okay?".

George responded, “Ah, yes. She’s just in a deep sleep. I got all the data we need. I’ve created these devices that will help us resist Nightmare’s spell. It’s a simple piercing to the temple. I already gave one to Firestar, but you two need one”.

Stargirl and Starlight went over to their dad as she used his machine to pierce a tiny chip into each of their temples. They were now ready to face Nightmare.

“Now it’s time to wake up Firestar”, George stated as he pressed a few buttons on his machine and Firestar abruptly awoke.

“Woah, hey what”, Firestar said as she shot up from the testing table.

George laughed, “It’s okay Rebecca, you’re awake now”.

Firestar smiled at the sight of her dad and sisters all together again. She got up and greeted them all individually, but then realized that someone was missing. “Wait, where’s mom?", she asked.

Starlight gulped, but filled her sister in on their mother’s whereabouts, “She... she’s at Nightmare’s lair. Nightmare captured her and has her under her spell”.

Firestar growled under her breath, but then told the crew, “Let’s finish this”. The three super sisters and their father discussed their gameplan, then took off for Nightmare’s lair.

* * *

The Star Sisters and their father all arrived on the outskirts of Nightmare’s secret lair. Unfortunately, there was only one way in, the secret stairs in the abandoned warehouse. All four heroes made their way there and down the stairs. They got to Nightmare’s lobby which was completely empty.

“Hmmm, nothing going on in the lobby. She must be in the underground lair”, Stargirl suggested.

The team went into the elevator and headed underground. When the elevator doors opened, Starlady, Starlight and Starman exited but the doors slammed shut before Firestar could exit.

“NO!", Stargirl and Starlight cried in unison, “FIRESTAR!!”

The elevator then began filling up with this light blue gas and it dropped even further underground. Firestar tried to use her powers to fly through the roof of the elevator, but she couldn’t. The gas she was inhaling made her body incredibly cold. She was shivering and almost literally freezing. The gas also made her a bit woozy, as she was stumbling just trying to walk around in the elevator.

Eventually the doors opened and Firestar exited the elevator. The room she entered was incredibly dark however, she couldn’t see a thing. This room was also freezing cold which limited Firestar’s ability to use her powers. Just then, a monitor turned on and it showed a clip from Nightmare’s infamous broadcast. The clip focused on Firestar’s two sisters who were being sexually exploited. Starlight was giving Nightmare oral while Brute was ramming Stargirl from behind. Firestar shed a tear before she heard a voice behind her.

The voice gently said, “You let them down. You were supposed to save them, how’d you let this happen?".

Firestar was in awe, it was her mother and father, but why would they say that to her? Firestar walked towards her parents, pleading her case, “But I tried, I—".

Firestar was interrupted by her father, “You failed. You’ve failed us. You’ve failed your sisters. You’ve failed this city”.

Firestar cried out a little more and went in to hug her two parents, to cry in their arms. But when she did, she went right through them, and into the arms of someone else. Firestar looked up and she saw two green, glowing eyes stare into hers.

“Look into my eyes”, a voice sang to Firestar.

Firestar was so cold, so sad, that she didn’t resist. Looking into those eyes gave her comfort and warmth, something she really needed right now.

“Look deeply into my eyes”, the voice continued.

Firestar could not look away, she didn’t want to feel cold and sad anymore, so she just kept staring at the comforting eyes.

The soothing voice continued, “Relax, my eyes comfort you. My eyes relax you. My eyes make you feel warm and sleepy”.

Firestar felt just that: comfortable, warm and sleepy. She wanted this feeling to last forever.

“Your eyes are so heavy, you are very sleepy now”, the voice rang as Firestars’ eyes slowly began to close. “It’s time to sleep. Go to sleep, go to sleep, you must go to sleep”.

Firestar felt her consciousness slip away as she fell into the mysterious persons’ arms, deeply asleep.

Nightmare laughed as she felt the firey heroine collapse into her, “Hahaha, too easy, Firestar. Now, you’re all mine”.

* * *

Stargirl, Starlight and Starman are all trying to regroup after losing Firestar.

“This elevator shaft won’t... reopen!!” Stargirl yelled as she tried reopening the elevator.

“No looking back now, Alé. We gotta move forward. If we find Nightmare we can find Rebecca”, Starman commanded.

Stargirl sighed but agreed as the three heroes went deeper into the lair.

They entered a room that was a very typical dungeon room. It had swinging axes going back and forth over a skinny platform. You could likely avoid the axes if you timed it right and were fast enough, but the axes did move dangerously fast.

Starlight saw a button on the other side of the room, and she thought that might stop the axes. Without consulting the group, she said, “I got it!", and bolted across the platform and made it to the other side. Stargirl and Starman attempted to stop her but by the time they tried, Starlight was already on the other side.

“I think this button will stop the axes, here goes nothing”, Starlight yelled over and again, her sister and father told her not to.

“No! Don’t—", yelled out Stargirl and Starman but it was too late. Starlight slapped the button which did stop the axes. However, where Starlight was standing opened up a trap door and she fell through, plummetting below.

“No!", cried out Stargirl as another one of her sisters was gone.

Starlight began falling down the trap door and as she was, this gas was hitting her on the way down. It wasn’t having an affect on her, but she was inhaling alot due to her screaming. She finally crashed into the ground. The surface wasn’t a typical ground though, it was a slimy and sticky. Starlight stood up but it took a lot of effort, as the sticky floor tried keeping her down. She got to her two feet though and tried walking around. Each step was hard as the sticky floor barely allowed her feet to move. She took one step forward with each foot, but was then stopped in her tracks. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. It was an illusion of when she tried rescuing Stargirl the first time. Stargirl was dangling from the chain and collar coming down from the ceiling. The imagery got closer and closer until she was right in front of her sister.

“Hel...help me...Starlight...", Stargirl whispered to her sister. Starlight reached out and grabbed her sister, but she went right through her, like she was a hologram. Was this real? Was she hallucinating? The hologram of Stargirl was still there and when she reached through it, the hologram raised above her. The hologram of Stargirl was getting hung! She began choking, begging once again for her sisters help, but there was nothing she could do.

Starlight began crying and turned her head from her strangling sister, only to see a crowd of Hyland city citizens pointing and laughing, “Hahaha look at the mighty Stargirls tits!", they hollered, “It’s too bad little Starlight can’t help her, she’s so weak! She can’t even fly!". The heckling was almost worse and Starlight began pouring out tears. That’s when all of it faded away and Starlight was relieved. The room was empty once again. That’s when a different illusion popped up, it was Stargirl’s mother.

“You left me, daughter”, her mother cried.

“But there was a forcefield, you told me to—", Starlight was cut off.

“You left me to die, daughter. I saved you and you couldn’t save me”, her mother viciously continued.

Starlight was pouring in tears now, “Mom! I’m sorry! I love you!".

“Look into my eyes”, a voice entered the room, but there were no eyes, only Stargirl’s mother right in front of her. Stargirl looked around but then looked back at her mothers’ eyes right in front of her.

“You are getting sleepy”, the voice continued, but Stargirl just kept looking at her mother.

“Your eyes are heavy, you are falling into a deep deep sleep”, rang the voice but Starlight couldn’t figure out where it was coming from. She just kept looking at the hologram of her mother, but her eyes started to slightly flutter.

“I’m going to count down from three to one and when I reach the number one, you will fall into a deep, deep hypnotic sleep”. That’s when Starlight noticed her mother was the one talking. What is happening?

“M...mom?", Starlight softly whisperered as her mom just continued talking.

“Three...", she said and Starlight felt a rush of sleepiness hit her.

“W...why?", the drowsy heroine muttered.

“Two...", the hologram continued. Starlight tried to plea but was too sleepy to even speak.

“..and one, SLEEEEEEEP”, as Starlight fell into a deep hypnotic sleep.

The hologram cleared up and Nightmare was standing before the sleeping Starlight. She was the one in front of her the whole time.

“Aw, so cute”, Nightmare taunted the defeated young heroine, as she caressed her sleepy face. “Good ol’ nightmare gas did the trick. One more to go”.

* * *

Stargirl and Starman got passed the room full of axes and entered the next room. It was big dark room, they couldn’t really see to navigate within it. The only thing they saw was a monitor that looked like it was live recording Stargirl. Everywhere she went, the camera stayed locked on to her. That’s when a loud noise came from below.

The lights came on, a trap door opened and on a rising platform was Nightmare. However, she wasn’t alone. She had Brute with her, along with a mind controlled Starlady, Starlight and Firestar.

Stargirl could not believe what she was seeing, “No, no no no no no no”.

Nightmare laughed “Hahaha, oh yes, Stargirl. Your whole family is defeated”.

Stargirl growled, “Grrr not yet! My Dad and I are strong enough, we’re going to take you down!".

Nightmare laughed again, “Ohhoho, you’re really not gonna like this. Starman, OBEY. Come here”.

Starmans’ eyes got glossy as he said “Yes, Mistress”, and walked over to Nightmare.

“WHAT? NO DAD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!", Stargirl yelled.

“Oh silly Stargirl”, Nightmare still cackling, “don’t you get it? Your Dad was never free, he was under my spell the whole time. When your mother escaped, I commanded good ol’ Starman to act as normal but to always lead you Star girls into danger. You fools lost the second you met me”.

“B...but, no it can’t be. Our mind bending devices, he wouldn’t- this doesn’t make sense!", Stargirl puzzled.

“Oh yes, I forgot about those devices. Clearly they aren’t what you think they are as both of your sisters have them and are under my control. Just watch this”, Nightmare said as she pulled out a remote control.

“W...what’s that”, questioned Stargirl, “What are you gonna do with- NO! DON’T!” and Stargirl was cut off as Nightmare pressed the button.

Stargirl was completely frozen, unable to move. Nightmare kept on laughing, “Hahaha it worked! Oh Stargirl, your father implanted chips into your brain that allow me to temporarily paralyze each of the Star Sisters. This red button here stuns you, the orange stuns Firestar and well, yellow stuns little Starlight. Oh how funny, you let your mind controlled dad put mind control chips into each of your brains! Haha, you can’t make this stuff up”, Nightmare joked.

Stargirl could still move her eyes and she could still talk, but her body from the neck down was completely paralyzed.

Nightmare continued her sarcasm, “Good news Stargirl, you have a front row seat to tonight’s show!".

Stargirl looked over at the monitor and it did say recording in the corner. Oh no, another broadcast, and she was the only thing on the screen, completely frozen.

“Except tonight, we’re not only broadcasting in Hyland City, we’re broadcasting worldwide!", Nightmare exclaimed. She turned to the camera and continued, “Let’s get the show started shall we? Welcome, people of earth! Tonight you are in for a special treat as you will witness the destruction of the Star Family! Once the show is over, we will be invading every single city one by one, so pay attention! You could be next! Let’s start off slow, Firestar, Starlight—begin making out. Make sure you feel each other’s body.”

The two Star sisters did just that: passionately began kissing and groping each other’s sexy body.

Nightmare continued barking out orders, “Ah yes and Starman come here, on your knees. In fact, crawl over to your mistress”. Starman got on all fours and crawled to the feet of Nightmare, stood there, looked up and awaited orders.

“Very good”, Nightmare continued, “and Brute, have your way with Starlady”.

The big Brute let out a noise of happiness as he quickly approached Starlady, felt her up before shoving her to the ground and ripped of her bottoms and began fucking her.

“Woah, big boy, no foreplay for you I guess!", Nightmare joked, “Starlight and Firestar, start eating each other out, sixty-nine each other”.

The two sisters made their way to the floor. They undressed one another and did exactly as ordered. Firestar laid on her back on the floor and Starlight climbed in top of her. They both began kissing and licking each other’s pussy.

“And lastly Starman, worship my pussy”, Nightmare commanded as she pulled down her leather pants just enough so Starman could reach her vag.

Stargirl was in complete shock. She was overcome with disgust, anguish, and failure. She couldn’t believe what her eyes were seeing. Her whole family, a family of justice and heroism, is in the middle of an orgy. They’re either getting fucked, fucking or fucking each other and it’s being broadcast across the world. This is a nightmare.

“Nightmare, please stop. I’ll do whatever you want, just please stop”, Stargirl pled.

But Nightmare didn’t accept her plea. “Don’t worry Stargirl, you’ll soon be doing whatever I want regardless”, and then Nightmare let out a huge moan, almost as a reminder to Stargirl as of what’s happening. Nightmare finally climaxed and finished up. Then she looked at Starman and put him to sleep, under her spell.

Nightmare walked over to Brute and Starlady. Brute was fucking from behind, doggy style. As Nightmare walked up, her big sidekick finished and came all over the mother’s back.

“Nice job, big guy” Nightmare said as she then focused on Starlady, “Now Starlady, look up, look into my eyes”.

Starlady just finished an orgasm of her own but quickly looked up into Nightmare’s hypnotic eyes.

Nightmare simply commanded, “Sleeeeeep”, and Starlady collapsed onto her stomach and into a deep sleep.

Stargirl winced as she saw half of her family get put back to sleep. There was nothing she could do.

Nightmare walked over to the two sisters, who were intensely giving each other oral. First Firestar came, so Starlight stopped going down on her sister. Instead, she sat back up, sitting completely on her older sister’s face as she continued pleasuring her. Eventually, Starlight climaxed and came on Firestar’s face.

“Very good, girls!", Nightmare clapped, “but there’s still only one girl left that hasn’t been satisfied. Girls, follow me”.

The two sisters got up and followed Nightmare over to the paralyzed Stargirl.

“It’s your lucky day, Stargirl!", Nightmare exclaimed.

But Stargirl was still in shock, too defeated to even care, “Do whatever you want to me, Nightmare. I don’t care anymore”.

“Aw, is the little superheroine sad now?", Nightmare teased, “That’s just too bad. I got something that might cheer you up. Firestar, start fondling Stargirl’s chest. And Starlight, go down on your oldest sister”.

All of this started happening, but the expression on Stargirl’s face just stayed the same. She was completely helpless, she accepted defeat. The pleasure she was receiving didn’t even matter, she couldn’t feel anything anymore.

After a few minutes, Stargirl did climax, but it was a very quiet and uneventful one. “Aw, you don’t want to give all our viewers a show, Stargirl. That’s okay, I guess most people have seen it all before”, Nightmare said.

“Okay, that’s enough”, Nightmare continued, “Starlight, look into my eyes”.

The young blonde did as her eyes glossed over.

“Sleeeeeep”, commanded Nightmare and Starlight dropped limply to the floor and focused on Firestar.

“You’re turn, Firestar. Look into my eyes... Sleeeeeeeep”, commanded Nightmare and Firestar too fell asleep and collapsed into Nightmare. The villainess let her fall limply to the floor. This all happened about a foot away from Stargirl, who seemed to barely acknowledge it.

Nightmare turned to the nearby camera, “You see everybody? This is what I can do to the most powerful family in the world, just imagine what I could do to you. I have the oldest of the Star Sisters, just waiting for me to put her under my control so this will finally end for her. I hope you all take this as your last warning”.

Nightmare then focused on Stargirl, who still had a blank look on her face, “Are you ready for this nightmare to end? Are you ready to submit to me, Stargirl”.

“I...I don’t care. Do...whatever you want”, Stargirl uttered in defeat.

“Oh, I will”, Nightmare said as she squeezed one of Stargirl’s amazing breasts.

“Look into my eyes”, Nightmare began.

Stargirl offered no resistance, in fact, it was like she was looking forward to this.

“You are getting sleepy”, Nightmare rang as Stargirl slowly started slipping away.

“Your eyes are so heavy as you are now verrrry sleepy”, Nightmare continued.

Stargirls’ eyes started fluttering as you could tell she was going under. The camera had a close up shot of Stargirl’s sleepy submitting face.

“I’m going to countdown from three to one, and when I reach the number one, you will be completely asleep and under my control. Three...” Nightmare counted.

Stargirl gave into the suggestions, as she was struggling to keep her eyes open.

“Two...".

Stargirl couldn’t wait to hear that final number and drift into a deep sleep. She was anxiously waiting for this nightmare to finally end.

“And one...sleeeeeeeeep”, Nightmare rang as Stargirls’ eyes finally slammed shut, she was completely asleep.

Due to the paralysis, Stargirl remained standing despite being in a deep sleep. Nightmare got out the remote control and pressed the red button. This unfroze Stargirl and she fell limply to floor where she finally got her rest.

Nightmare turned to the camera and walked up to it. She grabbed the camera and made sure it was closely up to her face before saying, “Look into my eyes”.

THE END