The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Star Voyage Episode I: The Heads of Orphia

Chapter 1 Unwelcome Stowaways

Captain King toured his ship the SCS Apollo and reminisced on the successful missions of the past. The crew had weathered many storms; the battle at Riven II, the evacuation of Monoria Prime, and recently facing the Titans of Rigel VII. King then caught a glimpse of Frontier Base where the Apollo was docked. King was a shrewd, insecure and skeptical man who never went with the flow, it’s what made him a good leader but also kept him distanced from his crew. And what a crew, all top notch in their fields and sexy to boot, King felt like he almost didn’t belong, but it also gave him a strong protective spirit over the crew, another mark of a good leader. At that moment LT Kowalski walked by and greeted the captain “Good Evening, Captain” she gave him a quick smile and wink and kept moving on.

King mused to himself, what a beautiful woman, tall and slender, of Serbian descent. The captains not supposed to notice beautiful women, no there’s only one woman in my life and her name is Apollo. The reason King was surrounded by a beautiful female crew is that Star Corps believe that females work better in space having need of great focus and reflexes that situations in space usually require but it was against all regulation for the captain of a ship to engage in any relationship with his crew. King walked down the corridors of his ship a lonely man.

At the Frontier Base Lounge LT. Martinez and a friend were finishing up drinks when two very scrawny and stinky aliens came up to the table ogling at the women. One of the aliens rubbed his hands together and asked, “Can we buy you lovely creatures another round of drinks?” Martinez looked at the alien and sneered, “HA, no way Senor you wouldn’t have a chance in a million years, besides we were just leaving.” Martinez adjusted her blouse to reveal more of her bra and cleavage and stood up making sure to lean her breasts their direction, she loved the attention and loved teasing poor saps that didn’t have a chance like these two. The two women walked out the aliens stared at LT Martinez and kept smiling, “She’s perfect! I can’t wait to have control of her!” The other alien admonished his partner, “Quiet or someone will hear us, let’s go there are final preparations to make.

Meanwhile in the cargo bay CMDR Forrest was checking in cargo from Frontier Base, box after box coming in. The Apollo would routinely accept cargo to deliver to far off colonies. Suddenly a large black box appeared that was not on the manifest. Before he could investigate the suspicious stowaway box, an alien woman approached him from the dock touched his hand, complimenting him. “I just couldn’t help but noticing your wonderful body.” the woman was small, slender and smelled but Forrest was successfully distracted, “Thank you I suppose.” Forrest was embarrassed and proud at the same time he worked incredibly hard on his body making sure each part was smooth and in shape. Suddenly Forrest became erect, the woman noticed the enlargement and grinned, “Oh, wonderful.” The woman spoke softly, “Yes, perfect for our mission.” Forrest suddenly snapped out of his day dreaming, “What did you say?” The alien woman had already started to move away, “Oh, nothing, see you soon.” She smiled knowingly as the black box was secured in the hold.

The lift doors opened into the Apollo bridge where the crew was ready to get underway. CMDR Forrest, King’s first officer was just finishing in the cargo hold, LT CMDR Yancy is the ships second officer is standing next to the captain’s chair awaiting instructions; a brit, Yancy had beautiful brown hair, tan skin and almost Egyptian like qualities. LT Martinez, the ships voluptuous communications officer is at the ready at her station; Martinez was shorter than most but her features were striking, of Mexican Brazilian descent, she had large breasts and a large butt that stuck out more than wide. Her beautiful frame was supported by sturdy, almost muscular legs and wide smooth feet that she took care of obsessively. LT Ovalla is the Ships science officer and is already analyzing the star charts for the next mission; she had dark skin and stunning jet-black hair that she kept wavy looking. LT. Dionne is the ships weapons and security officer and she stands by her station arms crossed looking ready for battle; Dionne was from Haiti but had lighter almost olive complexion skin, she could give you a look of death one moment and be soft and kind the next.

LT CMDR Wu is the ships Doctor and she stands ready in med bay hopefully no one needing her services during the mission; Wu was of Chinese German descent and featured the best of both, she always had a wonderful look of curiosity on her face. LT. Saski is the ships helmsman ready to steer the ship in the right direction; she was of Sri Lankan descent a little short with long flowing black hair, she practiced yoga every morning. Being flexible made it easier for her to stay on top of the large helm console at the front of the bridge. LT. Kowolski is the ships chief engineer and is ready in engineering for the launch. A message was already waiting for King as he got to the bridge. “Sir, Admiral Davis is on COMSAT 1 for you.” “Thank you, Martinez pipe, it in.” Admiral Davis is the sector commander for Star Corps, “Captain, just to confirm your mission is to deliver cargo to Centriss III and then explore the Boras Belt, Understood?” “Understood Admiral, we’ll see you when we get back, King out.”

“OK Yancy let’s get underway.” Captain King was eager to deliver the cargo and get back on course and back to exploration. LT Marla Martinez was sitting at her station antsy as ever, her soft skin was suffering under her tight oppressive uniform and her breasts were needing to be set free so badly! She needed to retire to her quarters as soon as possible but just after launching from Frontier Base coming up with an excuse wouldn’t be easy. “Captain, I’m so sorry I forgot to mention to you that I have been fighting a terrible headache today, Dr. Wu cleared me to take off shift early can I be dismissed? King saw through the ruse but in his mood was in no place to fight, “Go Ahead Martinez, good night.” Martinez quickly left the bridge trying to hide her excitement on the way out.

Meanwhile in the hold the large black box began to shake and bounce around with more and more intensity until it finally knocked itself over and the lid fell open. Falling out of the box were dozens of little Mannequin heads, suddenly the heads began to arise and turn towards the hallway door their eyes glowing red! The Heads began to scan around the corridor adapting to their new environment. The hovered past the engineering deck nearly being seen by Chief Engineer Kowolski! The heads were on a mission to find the crew but this crew member was busy working and too well protected to attack so the heads moved on, found the lift and as the door closed, they began to rise to the next floor.

LT Martinez was hardly in her quarters when she started her nightly routine. She started by freeing herself of her uniform which fit tightly over her 42DD breasts and large butt. Martinez opened her front clasping bra, her breasts softly landed on her chest and the sweet and savory sent of her breasts began to fill the air as she made her way over to her vanity, only wearing her white panties. She sat down at the mirror and began to apply lotion to her chest and arms, behind her a small shadow can be seen just underneath her door, the Shadow suddenly stopped, sensing the sweet smell that was just released. Martinez begins to massage lotion onto her breasts, using her finger tips to circle around and on her nipples her mouth opening in pleasure.

In his quarters, Forrest is still thinking about the strange alien woman he met earlier. Forrest removes his pants and underwear and lies down on his recliner, kicking his size 13 feet up to read the reports of the day. At that moment another shadow under his door stopped suddenly, smelling the CMDR’s suddenly released package. The faint crinkling sound of an object making contact with the door of Martinez’s door goes unnoticed by the LT as she hikes her right foot up on her left knee to rub lotion on her wide and smooth soles, she was just starting to really enjoy the foot massage she was giving herself when suddenly she heard a scurrying sound in her quarters. Startled she stood up to look around but nothing could be seen or heard, she took the opportunity to take off her last vestige of protection and sat back down to start on her left foot. Once she was finished, she decided to go the rest of the way and open up her legs.

As she began to warm up the lotion in her hands a mannequin head suddenly jumped on her leg and stared her straight in the face with its glowing red eyes! Before she could scream, she started to stare directly into the creature’s eyes, she could have pushed the creature off and saved herself but an overwhelming arousal hit her and she began to get wet. Martinez reached inside herself and with a mix of lotion and pre cum began to rub her pubic area. Once the area had been well prepared the head jumped and landed on her vagina! Martinez felt a sudden warmth from below, the head suddenly sprung a phallus and penetrated the LT! Martinez was confused, excited, but most of all aroused “Oh, what? Ungh, yeah right there.” she lifted her head up and closed her eyes biting her lip

Suddenly, she heard a very powerful and loud voice that only she could hear, “YOU WILL OBEY ME YOU ARE MY SLAVE AND I AM YOUR MASTER”. Martinez immediately lost her strength of will, this voice overwhelmed and excited her with his loud and demanding tone, she was his, she replied, “i will obey, I am your slave, you are my master”, she stared at her mindless self in the vanity mirror and saw an almost satisfied look on her face staring back at her. The voice instructed her, “RESISTANCE WILL BE MET WITH POWER, OBIDIENCE WILL BE MET WITH PLEASURE, YOU WILL NOT RESIST ME.” Martinez’s helpless body could only listen, she didn’t want to resist anyway all she wanted in that moment was to be commanded and submit. Her breasts were still glistening with lotion.

The voice then decided it was time to demonstrate its power, “YOU WILL CUM.” Suddenly a rush of unbridled pleasure moved up and down Martinez’ body, “Oh my gosh” her toes tingled with electricity and her nipples hardened to the point that she couldn’t stand not touching them so she gave in and rubbed her nipples intensely “Oh fuck”. The pleasure was so intense and so complete that the phallus felt like a dozen fingers each hitting a perfect spot inside her vagina “Ungh, ungh, oh, oh, yeah, yeah, I’m gonna cum.” She then could not hold back her climax any longer and screamed out in beautiful agony. After inspecting her work Martinez then stared back at the vanity mirror her tongue rolling around beneath her satisfied grin, being mind controlled by this thing was going to be so much fun. She then put together the only words she could “I cummed, master.” Under her seat, drops of Martinez’s cum were falling to the floor.

At the same time a head jumped on Forrest’s right leg. While he was shocked, Forrest’s first reaction was to try and grab his scanner and identify the creature. Unfortunately, his next reaction was an uncontrollable arousal with the thought of this creature being sliding up his naked body. Forrest could have knocked the head off of his leg, he could have saved himself but the arousal was just too powerful! He knew all he had to do was wait, wait for the moment. The head waited just long enough for Forrest to become fully erect and then it jumped directly onto his penis! The head had an opening in the bottom that fit the commander’s penis perfectly snug. The feeling on his penis was warm, fuzzy, moist, and felt like a thousand tiny fingers massaging his shaft at the same time, it was irresistible. Forrest let out an excited gasp and said a bit dumbfounded “Oh, what’s this?” Again, a voice that only Forrest could hear but this one sultry and feminine “You WILL Obey.” Forrest had no resistance built since he was so aroused by the creature attacking his penis so the response was instant; “I obey.” The voice replied, “Good, do not try to resist me, and when you obey, I will give you endless pleasure.” After hearing this Forrest started to pre-cum in anticipation, “UNGH, I will not resist you have my penis.”

The Voice goaded him, “Ah ha, yes your penis is shivering with anticipation, your ejaculation will seal your complete obedience to us your allegiance will be to us and will not be broken your body will serve us you will be our slave.” Forrest’s penis began to throb with excitement at the prospects. The voice then relented, “It is time, don’t worry, if you fall, I will catch you, cum, cum, come as hard as you can and seal your allegiance.” Finally, Forrest could be freed; “UUUNNNGGHHHHH” the cream filled every space between the head and the shaft. The smell of cum began to fill the room, Forrest savored it and smiled deeply, the drops of excess cum dropping on the floor making a splashing noise on every drop that hit the floor, it was all you could hear in the room. Martinez and Forrest then rushed to clean up, the heads firmly attached to them, there was work to do and no time to waste.

LT Ovalla is at her bridge station monitoring some strange energy readings. “Captain, can you come to my station please.” King got up and lumbered over to her station. “What Cha got LT?” “Sir I’m seeing some strange energy buildups in Cargo Hold 1 and the crew deck.” The crew deck reading concerned King more, “Anything specific on the location on the crew deck?” Ovalla looked at her screen puzzled. “No sir, it’s very strange the Cargo Hold 1 reading is highly localized but the crew deck readings are vague I couldn’t give you a specific location just that there were two of them, sorry Cap.” King smiled, she was trying her best, “No worries Ovalla, let’s go to Cargo Hold 1 and see what we can find.” The pair collected their scanners and went to the lift on their way to the cargo hold.

Meanwhile the pair of Martinez and Forrest met up on the crew deck just in time for a third voice to chime in and relay their new orders. “Your bodies are now property of the Orphia Empire; your new mission is to take over this ship and help us enslave its crew, do you understand?” The slaves responded in unison, “Yes we understand, we forfeit the right to our bodies, we are your slaves.” Both slaves looked at each other and smiled knowing how much fun they were about to have. The voice continued, “MALE, your new designation is SLAVE 1 do you understand?” SLAVE 1 responded quickly knowing exactly how to answer “SLAVE 1 Understands.” “FEMALE, your new designation is SLAVE 2 do you understand.” “SLAVE 2 Understands.” “GOOD, go to access closet 6-Alpha.”

The Slaves glided over to the access Junction and the doors opened to reveal an Orphian Agent, small, dirty, and scrawny looking with dark tattered clothes and a long-pointed nose, a heavy stench of refuse floated out of the creature. “Disrobe I want you to please me!” the agent ordered and the slaves began to disrobe, the access door closing behind them as they were taking off their underwear. The stench of cum would soon fill the air.

King and Ovalla then entered the Cargo Hold. Ovalla then started to scan the room and King walked around looking for anything out of the ordinary, his sidearm at the ready. “Here sir!” Ovalla called out. King ran right over to her, “What do you got LT?” He looked down to see a large black box that had been knocked over with the lid popped off, “A container?” Ovalla was studying her scanner closely, “Yes but this liner inside is most strange I don’t think even our best scanners could’ve penetrated it.” King was concerned, “Obviously whatever was in there got out, great.”

The protocol for this was simple and King knew exactly what to do, “Yancy security alert 2 implement lockdown protocol immediately.” Yancy Responded, “Ay Aye sir, what’s the matter?” King barked back, this was no time for stalling, “Never mind that for now, Security Alert 2, execute!” “Yes sir.” Yancy replied and the security alert tone activated crew members went to their quarters and the computer locked it down behind them. King returned back to Ovalla, “Can you tell me anything more other than something was here and then got out?” Ovalla replied, “I’m reading a faint unknown energy trail that leads to the door that’s it.” King decided Ovalla had done enough for him to get started on, “Ok Ovalla head to lockdown, thanks.” Ovalla acknowledged him and left. After all the doors locked down an access door opened and the smell of cum filled the corridor, two sets of bare feet could be seen walking down the hall.