The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Star Voyage Episode I: The Heads of Orphia

Chapter 2: New Recruits

The crew was in full lockdown mode with only the Captain and LT CMDR Yancy on the bridge. King looked around frantically “Where is Forrest?” Yancy shrugged “I haven’t seen the XO all day sir.” King Leaned towards his chair console, “Computer, locate CMDR Forrest.” The computer quickly responded, “CMDR Forrest is not on board.” “What!?” King barked back at the computer, could this day get any worse? “Computer, how many crew are still aboard the Apollo?” the captain asked, fearing the answer would prove the situation was worse. “Seven crew members are still aboard.” The computer’s response proved it was worse. “Computer, who else is missing?” Yancy asked with concern in her voice. “LT Marla Martinez is also not onboard.” the computer revealing the first two victims. Yancy looked at the captain puzzled, “Where did they go?” King just put his head down, this was going to be a long day.

Slave 1&2 walked casually down the crew corridor ready to liberate more of the Apollo crew. The slaves were barefoot and wore only their underwear and uniform pants, the uniform of their new mission. “STOP” a voice commanded, it was one of the heads that were both still attached to the slaves, still attached and still stimulating them. “THIS ONE WILL BE NEXT.” The voice commanded; they were outside ENS Gates’ quarters. Ensign Gates was a Solitary girl a bit scrawny, and geeky; keeping to herself in her quarters always adjusting her glasses looking at her lab equipment and monitors. She was not well liked by the crew; socially awkward she had been practically forced on the crew by Admiral Davis. Slave 1 objected only to help his new master, not disobey, “This one is useless to you master, you deserve only the best.” Slave 2 also chimed in “She is not like the rest of us, she will not serve you as well as we can master, we are pleasing to your eyes as well strong for work and sex; she is good for neither of these.” The voice was pleased with their total obedience “VERY WELL, SHE WILL NOT BE A PART OF MY HAREM, YOU HAVE DONE WELL.” Slave 2’s nipples became hard, Slave 1 let out a little pre cum.

The voice quickly snapped them out of the sexual euphoria they were distracted by, “MOVE TO THE NEXT ROOM, NOW!” The Slaves made a right face and quickly walked to the next room. The next room belonged to LT Kowolski. “WHAT OF THIS ONE?” the voice was impatient. Slave 2 looked at Slave 1, winked and smiled, “This one will do nicely master.” The locked door opened and the slaves entered quietly.

Inside Kowalski was taking the free time on lockdown to read a book on her bed, dressed in a nighty she was in no way prepared for the invasion heading her way. Kowalski heard a noise from the living are of her quarters and got up to see what it was. There she saw two scantily clad crewmates looking around the room. “Marla? Commander? what are you doing in here?” Slave 2 did the talking while Slave 1 looked on with a blank look on his face. “Oh my Gosh Jovanna there are these creatures roaming around the ship, taking over people’s minds, making them their slaves, it’s terrible!”

They sat down on the couch and slave 2 grabbed Kowalski’s arms to emphasize the danger and looked really distressed. Kowolski was concerned for her friend, “Oh man that’s awful, I guess that’s why were on lockdown, wait how did you get inside? my door was locked.” A sense of danger began to permeate within Kowolski. Slave 2 quickly tried to put her at ease, “We had to try to get away from them! You can see they got close enough to tear our clothes off and tried to make us their mindless obedient slaves! Sla, I mean Commander Forrest used his override code to get us in here so we could be safe.”

Slave 2 moved from sitting next to Kowalski to kneeling down on the floor in front of her looking at her intently while she grabbed Kowolski’s legs and started to rub them. Kowolski looked over at Slave 1 who despite his best effort to show emotion could not stop staring blankly across the room in controlled bliss. Kowolski was gaining even more suspicion as she looked over Slave 1’s body and saw a budge bouncing ever so subtly where his penis would be, she looked down at Slave 2 who also showed signs of a subtle massaging motion underneath her pants. Kowalski made a grave mistake as she tried to put her crewmates at ease, “Thank goodness you got away from them!” Slave 2 slowly began moving her hands up Kowolski’s legs, Kowloski Looked down and saw Slave 2’s underwear her pants sliding down past her butt and saw a bulge pumping her steadily. Realizing her mistake Kowolski gulped, “You did get away from them, right?” Slave 2 Looked up and smiled, “Nope.”

At that moment Slave 2 grabbed and ripped Kowolski’s panties open, Kowolski tried to resist but her efforts trying to stand only made it easier for Slave 2 to rip them completely off. Kowolski knew she was in trouble now totally naked “Oh Shit!” she didn’t realize that Slave 1 had walked behind the couch and was ready to move. With Slave 2 restraining her, Slave 1 slammed a head onto Kowolski’s vagina, the phallus immediately sprang, Kowolski fought as hard as she could, “Get the fuck off of me I’m not your puppet!” The voice then made contact with her “YOU ARE OUR PUPPET AND YOU WILL DO AS YOU’RE TOLD!” Kowolski looked down at her vagina to see the attached head spin slowly around until the glowing red eyes met hers.

The phallus finally made contact with her clit and her resistance melted away under the constant waves of pleasure that followed. The voice continued quickly as there was no need to waste any more time. “NOW CUM, CUM AND JOIN YOUR PATHETIC CREWMATES AND BECOME MY SLAVE!” Kowolski couldn’t look away as the Slaves stood in front of her moaning, groping, and encouringing her climax on. Slave 1 pulled his underwear down to reveal his head and kept repeating “Oh, ugnnh, oh, unnngh.” Slave 2’s bra popped off from the front without her undoing the clasp, almost magically, and she began to rub her nipples intently, “Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum! Fuck we’re all going to cum!” Slave 2 looked directly at Kowolski with a looked that pierced her to what was left of her core, “You’re going to cum!”

At that moment all three of them let out a guttural moan that filled the room. Cum splashed beneath all three of them and the strong smell of cum rushed in, they breathed it in deep. Slave 3 was ready, “I am ready to do as I’m told my body is forfeit and I am your slave.” Slave 3 let out another whimper of pleasure and more excess cum splashed from beneath the head and onto to floor. The voice was once again pleased, “EXCELLENT, NOW CLEAN YOUR SELVES UP AND MOVE TO THE NEXT ROOM.

King Felt something was not right and decided to investigate the disappearance of Forrest and Martinez on the crew deck. “Yancy, hold down the fort, I’m going to find Forrest and Martinez.” This immediately worried Yancy, “Are you sure we should be splitting up sir? King grabbed a sidearm, “I’ll be alright you just keep a course plotted for Frontier Base just in Case things go south.” “Yes sir.” Yancy was worried more about herself than the captain and remained worried. King reached the crew deck, as the lift door opened the captain was greeted with a foul stench of refuse in the air “Ugh, computer run air scrubbers on deck 3.” Turbine fans kicked on and the deck’s air was refreshed. King made it to Forrest’s quarters and found the door locked as it should be.

King then paged Forrest, “Forrest its King open up.” No answer. “Dammit Forrest open the door!” King hoped that his XO would answer confirming his suspicions false but again no answer. “Computer override crew quarter door 2.” The computer obliged and Forrest’s door slid open to reveal nothing out of the ordinary. King looked high and low but could not find the Commander, “Where the hell is he?” King was starting to feel like the situation was really getting out of control. No sign of any altercation or anything apart from the commander’s uniform shirt and some pairs of uniform issue white underwear on the floor. King scanned the room for the anomalous energy reading that was present in the cargo bay, a faint trace was in the quarters as well as on the underwear on the floor.

A Frustrated King moved to Martinez’ quarters next. Again, the door was locked, King called to Martinez “LT it’s the captain please open up.” No Answer so king tried again, “Martinez open up!” With some reluctance this time King again called to the computer “Computer, override lock on quarter door 5.” The door opened to a room full of nothing, King searched high and low for her but no trace of Martinez. Again, faint traces of the energy were found in her quarters with a higher concentration near her vanity. King then happened upon a bra laying on Martinez’ recliner, King scanned it and the bra also showed signs of the unknown energy pattern. King studied the massive cups of the bra, he had always tried so hard to disassociate himself from his crew emotionally and sexually but in that moment, he weakened thinking about his communications officer, “My goodness she is hot.” The thought of her running around somewhere topless was almost more that he could take. The good Captain shook himself out of the fantasy and decided to keep going, but where?

None of what King was seeing made any sense and every turn created more questions than answers. King decided it was time to get Ovalla back out and get answers. He went over to Ovalla’s quarters and heard some movement in the room. King thought finally at least someone is in there, he called out,“Ovalla come on out I need your help.” No answer but this time there was a quick shuffle followed by some muffled voices King couldn’t make the voices out then there was silence. Fearing something had happened to her King quickly shouted, “Computer override lock crew quarter 7!”

An error tone sounded with the computer responding, “Unable to override lock due to mechanical error.” King slammed the bulkhead “Damn!” Something was definitely wrong in there. King Grabbed his sidearm but right before he could shoot the door a voice startled him from behind, “Captain I think I know what’s going on!” King turned around to see Ensign Gates, “Gates, what the hell are you doing outside of your quarters?” Gates’ initial enthusiasm was stunted, “Sorry Captain, I just thought you were having a spot of bother and I thought I’d assist.” King realized he probably needed all the help he could get at the moment.

“Alright Gates, what have you found out?” As King walked away the commotion started back up in Ovalla’s Quarters. Gates was headed towards her quarters, “Come in captain, I’ll show you.” Being beckoned on by Gates was like a nerd beckoning someone to their room to show them the figure collection, King was not hopeful. Inside Gates’ quarters however was a different story. Monitors and consoles everywhere and laboratory equipment! From the look of the monitors Gates had been monitoring the onboard situation from the start. King was astonished, “Gates, where did you requisition all this equipment?” Gates was proud of her setup, “Oh, a request here and a request there, honestly I think Commander Forrest granted all these requests to keep me away from him.” There was a small amount of sadness in her voice.

King decided to get back to business to lighten the mood, “What have you learned Ensign?” Gates sat down at her station and began. “I can pinpoint the time the container not listed on the manifest was onboarded, using archive footage I clipped this interaction here at 17:26.” The clip showed the mysterious alien woman talking to Forrest, a fully erect and distract Forrest having his back turned while the container is loaded. “Geez Forrest.” King was annoyed. Gates pointed to a scan readout, “See sir, at that moment a reading of that unknown energy, but not from the container but from Forrest. I believe that alien did something to him when she touched him.” “Fascinating Ensign but do you have anything that can help us?” King was exhausted from the investigation.

On the bridge Yancy was almost panicking, “Computer confirm again how many life signs are aboard?” The computer replied coldly, “Four life signs are detected.” Whatever was happening was getting worse and King had not checked in for a while. “Computer, confirm that bridge doors are locked.” Again, the computer coldly responded not inspiring much confidence, “Confirmed.” Yancy paced back and forth and then decided she must page the captain before she had a chance the bridge doors opened up, Yancy whipped her head around, after a brief moment Slaves 1, 2, 4, and 6 all walked in this time with the Orphian Agent in tow. The Agent looked at his next victim and smiled, “Restrain her.” Agents 4 (Dionne) and 6 (Saski) began to approach as Yancy started to scream.

Back on the crew deck Gates was gleeful, “Something useful? Here you go captain!” She promptly laid one of the Mannequin Heads on her table. “What the hell is that?!” King was shocked by the odd appearance of such a creature. “I saw it creeping down the corridor and shot it!” Gates was like a kid in a candy store. King couldn’t contain his happiness either, “Nice shooting Ensign, but what is it?” “Best I can tell sir it’s an Organic Device that can scan, compute orders, and even bond with another organic surfaces, say like the human body.” King was concerned again, “So these things are crawling around the ship attacking the crew? And then what, kill them?” Gates countered, “No I don’t believe so, the central computing core of this device emits an energy similar to brain waves I’d say the objective is more like mind control.”

Yancy fought as hard as she could and screamed trying to get out of the helmsman’s chair she was restrained in as Slave 4 Held her legs open Slave 6 sat on the helm console pressing her feet on Yancy’s arms to restrain her, both slaves had maniacal grins on their faces. Slave 2 came over and removed Yancy’s pants and panties so Slave 1 could attach her new overlord. This time a soothing male voice spoke to Yancy, “Don’t fear, serving us is pleasure not pain, I can feel your anxiety, let go and feel pleasure instead.” Suddenly a wave of soothing pleasure hit Yancy’s body, she felt warm and soothed, all of her worries were gone. The voice continued, “All I need from you is one orgasm, one release as you leave behind your burdens and become one with us, now cum, cum now!” By this point Yancy knew that there was no escape and her friends all looked so happy serving the Orphians. She knew she had to cum quickly to be accepted so she mustered up all of her effort and finally released, “Oh yeah, its time, oh, oh, oh, master!”

King and Gates headed to the Med Bay to deliver their results to Dr. Wu. At first no one was visible in the Bay “Dr. Wu?” King started the dreaded search again. Dr Wu appeared from a med closet closing the door gently behind her. “Can I help you with something Captain?” King started up “Yes, Dr I know you run routine medical scans of all personnel aboard the Apollo during our missions have you noticed any odd readings from any of the crew?” With perfect surety Wu answered King, “No sir, nothing abnormal, was that all?” King almost stammered at the answer, “Dr. you must have monitored something the Life Scan system is failing and multiple members of the crew do not show up at all.” Wu was dismissive, “I’ve been running a level 1 diagnostic on the Life Scan system Captain that would account for the system being down.”

King knew her answer was bullshit and immediately felt in danger for himself and gates, “Very well Dr. keep us posted if anything changes.” King slowly backed away from the doctor as he grabbed Gate’s hand and pulled her to the door. “Good bye Captain, we’ll be seeing you soon.” Dr Wu smiled ear to ear as the captain smiled back nervously backing towards the door. As soon as Gates and King were gone Wu’s smile faded to a blank stare. “Computer, lock Med Bay door.” the computer acknowledged the doctor, “Door Locked.”

A popping noise commenced as Wu continued her blank stare at the door finally a flopping noise on the ground. Wu turned around with only her bra on and looked at the door of the med closet, by this point already opening to reveal Slave 3 who walked out and leaned against the wall, “Good job 5 the master will be pleased.” Slave 5 responded “I think I fooled him, maybe the master will reward us?” Wu was exasperated with anticipation none of the slaves knew when the pleasure would be given. “I don’t know, I hope so.” Slave 3 looked around to see if the disembodied voice was listening. Suddenly “VERY GOOD SLAVES” Slave 5’s nipples began to harden at the sound of the voice, Slave 3 began to rub the head on her vagina trying to encourage the next dose of pleasure. Then it hit, Slave 5 went down to her knees and in a deep voice “Oh fuck me.” Slave 3 Grasped the wall she was leaning on, “Oh, oh, oh, oh.”

Outside the Med Bay Gates stopped King, “What happened? Why did you rush us out of there?” King pulled her back to the lift “Couldn’t you see that Wu was compromised? We need to re-group, and we need to find a way to shut down all these devices and fast, let get back to your quarters.” They ran down the hall together suddenly it felt like the whole ship was against them.