The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Star Voyage Episode I: The Heads of Orphia

Chapter 3 Climax

Meanwhile the new mission of the Apollo was being implemented on the bridge. The Orphian Agent laid down the new law. “I am Tribune Xerious, you will refer to me as Tribune not master for, I do not want to arouse suspicions with any of the ships we meet. “The slaves responded in unison, “YES TRIBUNE!” Slave 3 and 5 Entered the bridge having arrived from Med Bay for the speech. He continued, “You were all selected as the most capable, and most pleasing humans aboard this vessel.” Slave 1 looked on proud, Slave 2 made her best duck lips to look as sexy as possible. Xerious kept on, “Your bodies are all forfeit! Any Orphian aboard has the right to command you to be naked and do whatever they want with you at any time! No longer will humans look down on us and detest our appearance and smell! Slave 6 nodded in agreement while Slave 4 adjusted her bra to look as inviting as possible for her new masters.

Tribune began barking orders, “6, set course for Frontier base to pick up the rest of our brethren, 7, scan for the closest Star Corps Vessel, 4, 3, and 1 prepare more heads for our next conquest.” The crew began their tasks then the Tribune decided it was time to reward himself for all the hard work, “Slave 2 accompany me to the captain’s office.” Slave 2 did as she was told popping her bra off as she entered.

King paced impatiently in Gates’ quarters hoping she was soon to find a way to battle these invaders aboard. “Anything Ensign? Gates was starting to get annoyed with the captain’s constant poking “Not yet just wait!” She started to chuckle thinking about the poor lost and bewildered captain, “Go sit over there by the monitors sir I know I’ll find and answer in a moment.” King sat down by the monitor and decided to call up surveillance cam footage to see if he could see any of the crew.

What king saw shocked him. There were Orphian Agents all over the ship now! Med Bay Dr. Wu was running around laughing only waring her panties, being chased by an Orphian agent. Dr. Wu was only half-heartedly running as she could normally easily outrun the scrawny Orphian. Wu Finally let herself get caught so the Orphian could begin to suck on her nipples as Wu smiled and said, “Ah you caught me with your superior speed and cunning, enjoy your spoils!” King winced for his ship’s doctor. King flipped the camera to engineering to see LT Kowolski riding and Orphian’s reproductive nodule. The nodule was small enough to slide into the head and into Kowolski’s vagina. Kowolski encouraged her captor “Oh, you’re so big and so hard, my vagina is yours to conquer!”

King facepalmed, how could these scrawny ass aliens do this to his crew? He then turned around to see the head that Gates put a hole through. King walked over to the counter and grabbed the head, then with all of his pent-up rage slammed it on the floor over and over, “You piece of shit! I’m going to bust you the hell up!” Thankfully at that moment Gates finished her research. “Got it! Captain, come see!” She turned around to look at the captain and tilted her head, the captain was a sad sight of frustration and helplessness. “It’ll be ok captain; I have the answer!” King came over to her clearly ready for any good news, “Ok, how do we beat them?”

Tribune Xerious stood up ready to intimidate his first victim as captain of the Apollo. Slave 7 turned around from her science station, “Confirmed Telosian ship 68 thousand meters off the port bow tribune. Tribune was pleased, “Excellent! 4, fire a warning shot at her, 2, open a comm frequency.” Slave 2 had an evil grin on her face as she slid her fingers across the panel to hail the other ship, “Frequency open tribune.” The view screen popped on with an angry looing Telosian ready to verbally spar, “Star Corps vessel, I demand an explanation for your attack!” The Telosian then looked shocked at the appearance of Xerious, “An Orphian, in command of a Star Corps ship?” Xerious then responded, “The explanation is simple, we have conquered this ship and its people, I want your shipment of Corradadine, if you don’t surrender it to us, I will destroy you.”

The poor Telosian looked at the view screen knowing he was helpless, Tribune Xerious had a look beaming with pride while the crew of the Apollo looked mindless staring at the view screen clearly fully under the control of Xerious. The Telosian relented, “Very well Orphian, I can see that you have a power over that ship and her crew, take your stinking cargo and go.” Xerious smiled, “You have chosen wisely.” The view screen shut off and Xerious addresses his slaves, “You all performed very well and shall be rewarded.” The bridge crew collectively moaned and groaned in harmony touching themselves and cumming. Xerious took the opportunity to masturbate to the scene of his sexy slaves all losing control, life was good. After it was over Xerious approached Slave 1 & 2, “It’s time, page the captain and order him to come to the bridge.” Slave 1 asked Xerious with some concern in his voice, “Tribune, what is your plan for the captain, will you conquer him too?” Slave 1 was worried about sharing the pleasure they received with another crew member, he didn’t believe the captain was worthy. Xerious encouraged him, “No, after a brief talk I’m going to have Slave 4 throw him out an airlock.” Slave 2 smiled excitedly and turned to page Captain King, Salve 1 smiled, “Thank you tribune my penis is the only penis you need aboard, it will provide you premium cum for a long time.” Xerious responded, “I know it will.”

Gates leaned into King, “We beat these guys with an interrupt signal of tremendous energy. That should overload all the devices and set our crew free but the plan is dangerous.” King knew there had to be a catch, “Great, what danger Ensign?” Gates looked at King sympathetically but delivered the bad news none the less, “To get enough energy to interrupt the signal of these devices we’ll need energy diverted from the engine reactor. Unfortunately, they have routed all controls to the bridge, I’ll need you to go to the bridge engineering console and initiate the transfer to the internal sensor system so I can send the energy out.” King sighed, “Up there, in the hornet’s nest? What if they try to slap one of those things on me?” Gates spoke with confidence, “I’ll definitely have the interrupt signal started the minute you start the transfer, don’t you worry!” before King could retort the ship’s PA system popped on and Slave 2’s voice spoke up, “King report to the bridge immediately, repeat King report to the bridge immediately.” King looked up at the PA speaker in Gates’ quarters and then looked back at Gates who again looked sympathetic towards the now former captain, “Geez a little disrespectful, even if they are all mindless slaves.” King got serious, “Ok Ensign, you better make sure this works.” Gates responded with a thumbs up and king turned and left her quarters.

The doors for the bridge opened and King left the lift to see his former crew all staring at him blankly as their master arose from King’s chair. “Welcome to the bridge captain, care to sit down?” Xerious was being unusually pleasant given his intentions. King eyed the engineering console and started to surreptitiously move towards it, “No thanks I think I’ll stand.” King had made it in front of the console and was about to lean back when Slave 4 made an aggressive move toward him. King pulled out his sidearm, “Stop right there LT. I don’t want to have to shoot you.” Slave 8 started to make a move on the captain and he quickly moved his aim towards her, “You too Yancy I’m not kidding.” Slave 8 responded, “That is not my name! I am the master’s Slave Number 8!” King turned to Xerious, “what have you done to my people, and why have you done this?”

The Tribune decided to explain his plan to the captain before flushing him out to his death to gloat a little, “It’s simple captain they are my slaves and I am their master, every one of them only wants to serve me with all their efforts and with all of their bodies.” A number of the female slaves smiled at this statement. King leaned back on the console and found the transfer button thankfully having memorized the button layout he was able to initiate the transfer while Xerious spoke.

The Tribune continued, “For far too long we Orphains have been the laughing stock of the galaxy, you see us as small, smelly, and insignificant! Well no longer captain, our best scientists designed the heads and they make us powerful, especially against weak minded humans. The ones you see here all had soft and seductive bodies as well as soft and weak minds, temptation and pleasure it’s all that they craved, I fed them and continue to feed their appetites.” King looked over to see Slave 2 rubbing her nipples while holding a sidearm, her fingers touching them through her bra, her mouth open in pleasure. Xerious kept speaking, “Now is the time of the Orphians! We will dominate every human we deem worthy and throw out the rest just as you have thrown us out!” King goaded the Tribune, “You’re sick, you know damn well that if these men and women were free, they’d tell you to shove it!”

Slave 1 came to the Tribune’s defense, “That’s not true I crave serving my master, you know nothing about us or what we want. My penis craves his voice and craves his control.” Slave 8 also spoke up, “I’ve never been so peaceful in my life as when my master came to calm me and control me. Why don’t you just leave us under his gentle covering.” Slave 2 also spoke, “I want nothing else than to be controlled by my master, he bridled my passions and tamed my body and my mind. My vagina only serves him!” The bridge crew started to move in to end this summit with King. Xerious was ready for it to end too, “Well that settles it wouldn’t you say captain? 4, it’s time!” Slave 4 shot the captain on stun forcing him to drop his sidearm while Slaves 1&8 grabbed him to drag him to the deck 1 airlock. As they were dragging him to the airlock a humming noise started to emanate from the internal sensors.

Xerious knew something had been done, “What have you done? My slaves, what have you done to them?” All the slaves on the bridge began to scream out in agitation. Yancy screamed, “No, no!” Martinez was on her knees crying, “No, don’t go please I’ll do anything if you just stay!” The humming ceased and the heads all began detaching themselves from the crew all fizzling out of power. The crew began to wake slowly, completely disoriented. Gates appeared on the view screen gloating at Xerious, “You never had a chance you son of a bitch, consider your days in control numbered!” King grabbed his sidearm and pointed it at Xerious, he then glanced at the screen and smiled at Gates, “Good job Ensign, just in the nick of time, maybe next time a little faster on the save.” Gates looked embarrassed, “Sorry captain, I’ll do my best!”

LT Dionne took Xerious into custody and he looked at the captain who had defeated him one last time. “You haven’t’ seen the end of me! One day I’ll have my revenge for what you’ve done here!” King looked at him with a wry smile, “Surely that privilege must be mine. Dionne, Saski, take him to the brig and sweep the ship looking for any other Orphians.” The two officers responded, “Aye sir.” King turned to the com station, “Martinez contact the Telosian ship you guys bullied and let them know the situation has been resolved and we’ll rendezvous with them to return their cargo. Martinez responded a little sullen, “Aye sir.” King then looked around the bridge, “Then all of you, get dressed for goodness’s sake. Let’s debrief in the conference room in one hour.” The crew acknowledged and the crisis was over, King plopped down in his chair exhausted from the event.

Later, on the crew deck Forrest was about to enter his quarters when he saw Martinez just staring at her door, “What’s the matter LT?” She was clearly nervous, “I don’t know, the last time I went in here there was a head waiting for me, waiting to control my mind and my body, what if there is another one?” Forrest tried to encourage her, “There won’t be, that interrupt signal wiped out all those stinking things, trust me.” Forrest patted her on the back, “Listen, call me once you have been inside just to let me know you’re ok, now let’s get ready for the debrief.” Martinez looked back and smiled, “Ok commander, she grabbed his hand and squeezed it thanking him for caring. Forrest looked back at her as she walked in her quarters and then entered his. Fifteen minutes later Forrest was finishing up getting ready when he realized that Martinez hadn’t signaled him that she was ok. Feeling something was wrong he went down to her quarters and paged her, “LT, you ok in there?” Martinez responded a little strangely, “Yes…I’m fine…uh…why don’t you come in I have something here I want you to see.”

Forrest opened her door and saw Martinez from the back only with her panties on her beautiful black hair covering her upper back, she was moaning and gyrating in the direction of her coffee table. She beckoned him, “Come here, Chris, come and see.” Forrest came closer and saw Martinez using one hand to massage her nipples while the other hand was pleasuring herself under her panties, her eyes were fixated to the coffee table. Forrest looked down to see a mannequin head still operating with its glowing red eyes! Forrest was in shock, “How is that thing still working? Who is controlling it?” Martinez had the answers, “Nobody, it survived the attack and became sentient. It wanted to leave at first but it remembered us, remembered our flesh, and it wanted more. It wants us Chris, you and me.” Forrest began to stare at the head already pouring its power and control onto him, he now knew what the head wanted “Yes it wants us, just us. It wants to leave this ship with us carrying him around the galaxy, pleasing him as we travel.” Hearing this revelation made Martinez whimper with pleasure. Forrest began taking of his pants, his penis already fully erect.

King entered the conference room and found Yancy, “You ok Yancy?” Yancy was sullen, “I’m so sorry sir I don’t know what happened to us I feel so foolish.” King consoled her, “It’s ok commander you didn’t have a choice in the matter, besides it’s all over now.” Gates walked in with her portable computer still scanning and making calculations. The crew in the conference room began to clap and cheer for the ensign and captain for saving the day. Gates didn’t know what to do with the sudden adulation, “Hehe thanks guys, just doing my duty you know.” King smiled, “Same here we did only what any of you would have done in the same spot, I’m sure.” King looked around and saw two were missing, “Where’s Forrest and Martinez?” Yancy looked around, “I don’t know sir they never showed up.” A pit re-formed in King’s stomach, “Gates…” “Scanning now sir.” Gates feverishly looked at the screen, “Unreal, there is a new energy signature in Martinez’ quarters!” King Grabbed his sidearm, “Dionne you’re with me lets go!” Dionne grabbed a sidearm and followed the captain.

Martinez’ door was locked, not waiting this time king fired a shot at the lock mechanism and the door opened. Inside King saw Martinez and Forrest both completely naked a puddle was beneath his communications officer and she moaned, “Oh yes master I am completely yours, ignore these others who just entered they are meaningless!” Forrest was rubbing his penis steadily as he cummed again the cream shooting out and hitting the coffee table, “Yes, I cum only for you, I serve only you, when will you terminate these interlopers so we can leave with you?” King and Dionne saw the mannequin head on the table the eyes had no effect on the captain but Dionne just froze, already succumbing. At that moment the head began shooting a laser out of it eyes at the captain! King grabbed Dionne and ducked behind a recliner and returned fire trying to miss his officers in the process. The head began shooting all over the room perfectly missing the two masturbating slaves who continued while the head was trying to kill the captain. King rolled out to the side of the recliner and took his best shot frying the head once and for all!

Finally, the last head was dead, the captain stood up as his officers began to snap out of their trance, “Will you please get dressed and meet us in the conference room this time?” Forrest and Martinez hugged each other in shock at almost being picked off again. Later in the conference room Captain King had a last speech on the incident. “I hope all of us learned to guard ourselves better, even on-board ship dangers lurk at every corner, don’t let your guard down even for a second. I know this kind of thing is unlikely to happen in the future, this is a good crew and we have big things in our future.” The crew applauded as he finished, truer words were never spoken.