The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Starship of Lust Epilogue

Gus

“Oh… don’t stop, Gus… don’t stop…” Janice moaned into her pillow. She didn’t have to tell me twice. I picked up the pace, pistoning with all the strength I could muster, and slapped her ass for good measure. I knew she didn’t like things gentle. It felt good to see her feeling good. I put everything else out of my mind, focusing on the heavenly sensation of her pussy squeezing my dick. Well, more accurately, focusing on staving off my own orgasm for as long as possible, which was becoming a truly Herculean task. I—

brring brring

We both stopped to stare at the bedside phone. Janice reached over and grabbed it, looking at the screen with a complicated expression. “It’s your brother.”

I figured. “S-should you answer it?”

She placed the phone back down, silencing the ringer, and wiggled her hips a little. “No… keep going... I’m so close…”

Not wanting to argue, I started moving again, but the call had broken my concentration. Pangs of guilt started to dull the pleasure. How could they not? My brother was getting married to Janice next week, yet he still didn’t have a clue about this relationship she and I shared.

Jance had started cheating on my brother—with me—during our shared stint aboard the Athens. I-I couldn’t explain what had led to it. The details were weirdly fuzzy, but it’s not as if I could ask Janice to remind me how we’d started having sex. If nothing else, I knew we’d been fucking frequently during the deployment, practically daily.

I don’t know what got into me. Overwhelmed by regret, I attempted to break things off as soon as we were off active duty—but I hadn’t been forceful enough. Looking back, I don’t think she even realized I’d tried to break up with her. She steamrolled me into sex that night, just like always.

And all this time, I’ve been too scared to tell my brother anything. I don’t know what’s going through Janice’s head. We barely talk about it. She had to know this was wrong—she hadn’t spilled the beans to my brother either—but at the same time, she acted like it was a matter of course for us to have sex regularly. I was weak, too weak to say “no” to the girl of my dreams, even if she was my brother’s fiancée.

Oh…” Janice’s pussy tightened dramatically. She was cumming. Even amidst my anxieties, I couldn’t resist the sudden influx of pleasure. I came too.

Am I just a way to blow off steam? Will this continue even after she’s married? I had to ask Janice one day soon, I know, but I wasn’t sure if I dreaded that she’d say “yes”—or that she’d say “no”.

* * *

Freya

“Freya… you wanted to talk?” Allison sat across from me in the cafe, holding a mug of coffee. I nodded, holding back tears, steeling myself for what I had to say. This would be tougher than anything I’d ever done.

“Before you start, is it okay if I say something first?” Allison continued. “Sure, of course,” I replied, still getting my thoughts in order.

Allison clasped her hands, looking nervous and a bit somber. “I… god, this is so hard to say, because I really do love you.” Is she… doing what I think she’s doing? My mind stopped, but Allison’s didn’t.

“I don’t think we’re a right fit anymore, Freya.” Silence followed for a solid ten seconds. I didn’t know what to think. “Are you okay?” She eventually asked.

I was shocked but, frustratingly, also a little relieved. “I am.” I squeaked out. “Actually… I called you out here today for the same reason.”

Allison’s eyes widened. “You were going to break up with me? I was so worried about hurting you.”

“Yeah…” The silence returned. It was kind of a funny situation, but neither of us had it in us to laugh. We’d been dating for a long time, and the loss was hard to take. Once, I even thought we might’ve gotten married.

“Can I ask why? Just… for peace of mind,” I managed to say.

“Sure. It’s, um, kind of embarrassing, considering all we’ve been through, but… uh, I’ve realized I like men.”

“Huh?” Of all the things I expected Allison might say, that hadn’t remotely been one of them.

For some time, things had been strained between the two of us. We’d gone from wild in bed to muted, even restrained. I’d thought the fault had been my own, that my heart wasn’t in it anymore, but now… “Heh. Hah hah hah!” I burst out laughing, suddenly finding the humor in the situation after all.

However, for her part, Allison looked understandably uncomfortable. I knew I had to explain. “I’m sorry, Allie. I’m not laughing at you. I’m laughing at us, because…” I coughed. “A-actually, me too.”

Her jaw dropped. “You… too?”

“Me too,” I repeated. “It turns out that I also like men.”

Now Allison laughed as well, with a touch of sadness behind her smile. “Man, what are the odds? Both of us realizing we’re straight at the same time like this.”

“Yeah…” It was so unusual as to be downright bizarre. In the early days of our relationship, we’d had long talks about our sexuality—and long nights that underlined that sexuality. It was hard to look back on all that and convince myself that we had really been two confused straight women the whole time.

On the other hand, there was no debating how I felt now. The image of Allison’s naked body did absolutely nothing for me, while the mere thought of a man’s penis held an inescapable allure. If I didn’t know any better, it was almost as if something had induced heterosexuality in us somehow. A ridiculous thought, of course, but it would make everything line up. If only life was really that simple.

“I’m sorry.” “Me too.”

There was nothing more to say. Allison stood to leave. I did the same.

“Still friends?” “Always.”

From muscle memory, we moved in for a goodbye kiss, before catching ourselves and awkwardly transitioning into a hug.

* * *

Eric

“Mmngh…” I let out a massive load, splattering across the holographic image of the Scarlet Hunter sucking off a faceless man. Ever since we’d served together, however briefly, I couldn’t get her out of my head.

She was way out of my league, obviously. I’m sure she hardly even remembers me; we’d barely interacted on the Athens, sharing nothing more than the occasional formalities. But that didn’t change the fact that she was the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen. I treasured those memories of greeting her on the running track, our curt exchanges of “Major Adams” and “Corporal Vonce”.

Not a night went by these days that I didn’t jack off to some video of her, often AI porn but sometimes a genuine, non-erotic news clip. It didn’t matter that she was married. It’s not like I was hurting anybody.

Sometimes, the porn made me feel weirdly nostalgic. I could almost imagine myself in the guy’s position: the touch of her lips on my balls, the warmth of her tits in my hands, the grip of her pussy around my cock. Not to mention the lengthy, vivid sex dreams.

I knew it wasn’t healthy to pine after someone so unattainable. I don’t even know where these feelings had come from. Someday I’d move past her, I told myself—but there’s no reason that day has to be today. I cleaned off the screen, which was enough time for my erection to return, and quickly found another video.

* * *

Matthew

I fidgeted alone in the private room, not sure if I should take my pants off. Was I even allowed to? God, this was nerve-wracking. Should I leave? No, no, I’d pay too much money to bail.

I’d frequented this strip club for years, finally saving up enough money for a private dance. I’d been too nervous to pick out a specific girl, though, which I was starting to regret. Was it too late to change my mind?

“Matthew?” Caught in my indecision, I didn’t notice a woman stick her head through the door.

“Y-y-yes,” I nodded sheepishly. Get it together, man.

The woman smiled and walked in. I recognized her as one of the club’s newer strippers, Amber (a stage name, of course). She was pretty, and completely naked. Her breasts weren’t the biggest around, but they paired well with her slim figure and tight ass. From her skin tone, she was Latina, maybe?

Before I could say anything, she was over my lap, dancing sensually. I didn’t know how to sit, where to put my hands. I felt stiff, in more ways than one. “Don’t be so nervous, honey,” she lightly scolded, more teasing than angry.

“I-I’m sorry, I just… this is my first time,” I muttered. “Getting a dance?” “Well, yeah.” I didn’t want to say what I’d really meant, that this was my first time being so close to a woman. At my age, it was pathetic.

“Tell me a-about yourself,” I eked out. She raised an eyebrow. I cringed internally. What was this, a first date?

To her credit, Amber obliged me. “Well… some clients are interested to hear that I used to be in the navy. I was even an officer.”

“Really? Naval officer to stripper? That’s, uh, that’s quite a career change.” I didn’t know what to make of that. “Was, er, navy life too hard?”

She chuckled, bouncing her chest in my face. “Not at all. Well, maybe for some people, but not me. Believe it or not, I was great. I could’ve gone far.” She sounded sincere. I didn’t get the sense she was spinning a yarn just to entertain a customer, either.

“What happened?” I probed, genuinely somewhat curious. Officers had to be fairly well-educated, right? What led a young woman like that to take up dancing in a place like this?

“Hm… nothing in particular, honestly,” she answered, now jiggling her ass. “After my last deployment, it just felt like something was missing in my life, so I decided to follow my passion.”

“And your passion was… this?” I couldn’t help sounding incredulous.

“Uh huh,” she replied nonchalantly. “I could leave if you have a problem with that.”

“No!” Even knowing she was joking, I raised my voice louder than I’d intended to. “... Please stay.”

Amber looked a little taken aback by my outburst, but her eyes were more concerned than frightened. She drew closer, speaking in a low voice. “You seem like you’re dealing with a lot, Matthew. How ’bout I give you an extra special dance to take your mind off of things?” She was so close that her breasts were touching my chest.

“W-will this cost extra?”

“Free of charge, honey,” she assured me as her fingers found the tent in my pants.

* * *

“Graggh…” I made a noise somewhere between a yawn and a sigh of relief, stretching in the light of the morning sun. As I re-settled myself on the bed, a light, relaxed breathing tickled my ear. Smirking, I turned to face the woman resting beside me.

Nestled under the covers was a naked blonde beauty, face partly obscured by long disheveled hair. Her eyes were still closed, sleeping peacefully, and she had a noticeably toned, muscular physique—with one glaring exception. Where one might have expected a set of abs, instead her belly protruded outward in a near-sphere. Anyone looking at her would conclude the woman was undoubtedly pregnant, perhaps six to seven months.

This was, of course, Samantha. It went without saying that I had been the one to knock her up. That tends to happen after many months of unprotected sex. By now, her gargantuan tits had swelled even larger, their nipples darkening to match. It might be funny to dress her up in a cow costume once her milk came in.

Part of me wanted to sleep in a bit longer, but my morning wood made a persuasive argument. Sitting up, I knelt on the bed by Samantha’s head and carefully coaxed my dick into her half-open mouth.

The Scarlet Hunter didn’t tend to wake up gradually. She had a very businesslike personality. On work days, she was the type to set just one alarm and get out of bed as soon as it went off. Just so, as soon as her tongue perceived a foreign object, her eyes shot open. However, once she processed what had awoken her, her gaze turned soft and loving. She shifted her position, sitting up to actively suck me off, mere seconds after waking. There was no surprise in her reaction, not even enough of a pause to say “good morning”; just straight to a passionate blowjob.

I lightly patted her head, communicating my delight, and gave one of her tits a gentle squeeze. Samantha sped up, bobbing her head on my cock with the vigor of a hormonal teenager, rather than the pregnant woman she was.

Extracting myself from Samantha for a moment, I rolled out of bed to stand by the room’s large window. Samantha followed without a word, crouching to meet my dick and fervently resuming her blowjob as soon as I’d stopped moving. I stared out the window, admiring the skyscrapers which dotted the horizon. Even at this early hour, the busy streets of Senotorio, capital city of the Unified Nations, were already bustling far below. This suite was positioned on the top floor of an extremely high-end apartment building; each of the “apartments” was larger than a standard citizen’s entire house. Literally looking down on the general public, as one of the most famous women in the galaxy sucked my cock with reckless abandon, always filled me with a powerful sense of triumph. I was on top of the world in more ways than one.

The pleasure was already great enough that I could cum if I wanted, but Samantha was enjoying herself so much that I saw no reason to end it all so soon. I knew she’d like nothing more than to suck my dick literally all day. I’d even indulged her in that once or twice, but it wasn’t something I intended to do again. So many hours with her attached to my crotch turned out to be cumbersome, not to mention eventually painful.

The peaceful, silent atmosphere was soon disturbed by a knock at the bedroom door. A female voice came from the other side. “Mr. and Mrs. Cooper?”

“Come in.”

The door opened and a woman entered. Samantha didn’t even attempt to hide herself, still worshiping my cock as if we were alone. To her credit, our guest maintained a placid expression, unfazed by the explicit scene before her eyes. She had walked in on far worse between Samantha and I, after all.

The newcomer wore glasses, with straight black hair long enough to fall past her shoulders—grown out some from her days aboard the Athens. As she met my gaze, she curtsied with perfect posture, before her hands came to rest clasped neatly in front of her, as if she were a servant greeting her master. Like Samantha, her relatively athletic build was offset by a bulging pregnant belly. Otherwise, her outfit was somewhere between a bikini and a maid’s uniform. She was my housekeeper, my secretary and my personal cocksleeve all rolled up into one, and her attire reflected that.

“What can I do for you, Catherine?” Few would recognize her current state and demeanor, but this was indeed the one and only Catherine Locke.

“You have a visitor, Mr. Cooper,” she responded with no particular emotion. She had always been suffocatingly hardworking and, despite all she’d been through, she held onto that core aspect of her personality. She treated her new position and duties with just as much respect and professionalism as her old ones.

Well, mostly. I gestured for Catherine to approach and, as soon as she’d drawn close enough, pulled her into a kiss. She melted in my embrace, not resisting in the slightest as our tongues coiled together. All the while, Samantha wordlessly continued her work below.

“Mr. Cooper…” Catherine murmured softly , only pulling away after several seconds. Her voice, stoic just a moment ago, was now heavy with lust. We both knew she couldn’t resist me, but the fact that she was even trying meant this “visitor” might actually be important.

“Can we at least keep them waiting a while?” I asked hopefully. If Catherine declined, I’d trust her judgment, but…

She sighed, more amused than exasperated, before smiling. “I had a feeling you’d say that. I told her to come back in an hour.”

“Good girl.” I pulled Catherine close again. Only a few minutes later, the three of us found ourselves naked on the bed—the two sisters rubbing their oversized tits against my cock, planting frequent kisses on it and each other. I can’t lie; this was the life.

In the two years since my fateful conquest of Catherine and Samantha, I had worked to secure a life of comfort and luxury. Frankly, it was easier than it sounds. Samantha was heads over heels for me, while Catherine had become my dutiful slave. I did continue applying “updates” for some time, to ensure there was no chance either of them would leave me, but it was practically overkill. They were mine in body and soul—and now, soon-to-be the mothers of my children. I was personally indifferent to having kids, but there was something about impregnating such strong, formidable women that I couldn’t resist.

As soon as our deployment on the Athens ended, I knew the best course of action would be to marry one of them, and picked Samantha. It was simply the logical choice; it would make less of a fuss in the media than Catherine divorcing her husband. I also saw it as giving Samantha a small reward for a job well done. If it weren’t for her shielding me from Catherine’s stun pistol on that fateful day, our lives would all be very different right now. Thus, Samantha Adams legally became Samantha Cooper.

Don’t get me wrong, Catherine’s still getting a divorce, but we waited until the dust had settled to start procedures. It’s only a matter of time until she’s a single woman once again. As I understand it, her imminently-former husband was distraught when she first served him the divorce papers. I did feel a little bad… but not bad enough to stop fucking his wife.

After that, who knows? Some fringe star systems do sanction polyamorous marriages. I’ve considered making a trip one day to incorporate Catherine into my union with Samantha, but I’m not sure if I’ll ever actually pull the trigger on that. Part of me liked the idea of Catherine being my lifelong maid, rather than my wife.

Plus, I didn’t want to draw undue attention to myself. The tabloids already had a field day when the Scarlet Hunter got hitched. If it came out that I was in a relationship with her sister as well, the media frenzy would be inescapable, even if it all appeared to be consensual. Obviously, it was unavoidable for the public to pick up on Catherine and Samantha’s pregnancies, and Catherine was living with us, so someone might connect the dots one day regardless. I’d just have to weather the storm if they did. Some might call my lifestyle immoral, but it’s not illegal to date two sisters at once—and there hasn’t been even a whisper, in all this time, of anyone catching on to my “updates”.

“Ah—ahh!!” I came across their tits, to unrestrained cheers from both women, who eagerly began lapping up every drop.

* * *

Catherine

“Mr. Cooper… Mr. Cooper…” I pleaded, fingering myself as hard as I could while Mr. Cooper thrust into Samantha’s pussy over and over. Her face was contorted in stupid, rapturous pleasure, seeing and feeling nothing but sex. She was drooling, and I knew I was too, imagining his thick, wonderful cock filling me up instead.

“Wait your turn, Catherine.” He stood firm. I knew he would, and I would wait forever if he told me to, but…

Please, Mr. Cooper…” I couldn’t help myself from begging. Samantha got his cock every day, whenever she wanted. I had to spend so much of my time cooking, or cleaning, or shopping, or handling paperwork. I even washed the sheets daily, drenched as they often were with sweat and cum. I knew that was my role, and I wouldn’t give it up for anything in the world, but it didn’t change how desperately I wanted Mr. Cooper to fuck me at all times.

Mr. Cooper sighed and, to my surprise, pulled out of Samantha. “Oh, fine. I suppose it’s been a while.” He grinned at me, his cock still slick with my sister’s juices.

I wasn’t about to waste the chance. I opened my legs as wide as I could, using a couple fingers to spread my pussy. “Thank you, sir, thank you! Shove it right in! Fuck me silly!”

Mr. Cooper was on me before I could blink. No matter how much time passed, no matter how many times he fucked Samantha and myself, his sexual appetite was ravenous. “Ehehe!” I giggled with joy as he slid into me, completely wet and ready to receive him. Samantha’s face soured behind him, pouting that I had temporarily seduced her husband away from her. Be grateful you get to have him at all. You’re just lucky collateral, I thought. I’m the whole reason Mr. Cooper brainwashed us to begin with.

I knew everything by now. I recalled every detail of my time on the Athens, and Mr. Cooper had filled in the rest. I was his unwavering confidant. I remembered the woman I once was, frigid and pompous, as well as the arduous process Mr. Cooper had gone through to turn me into the woman I am now. I’ll never be able to repay him for that. I would be Mr. Cooper’s woman, and only his, for the rest of my days. The thought filled me with nothing but joy.

“Don’t make me wait too long, Anthony…” In a bid to get him back, Samantha sidled up to Mr. Cooper, sliding her hands along his chest, pressing her tits into his side. So shameless.

I wasn’t worried. Samantha had the edge in natural beauty, but I’d never lose to her in technique. Now that Mr. Cooper was inside me, I’d make sure he came before he had a chance to switch again. What else were all those months of sexual processing for? I tensed my pelvic muscles, tightening my pussy as much as possible before wrapping my legs around his waist. The baby inside me made the position harder to pull off than normal, but I wasn’t about to let a little discomfort dissuade me. “Oh…” Mr. Cooper grunted happily, clearly pleased by my efforts, before speeding up. As much as possible, I moved my hips to meet his, welcoming his cock as deep as I possibly could. One of his hands shifted to grope my tits, then gently rubbed my pregnant belly.

I knew I could finish him off. “Oh, oh, Mr. Cooper! I love your dick. It’s all I think about. I can never get enough. Please cum inside, I want you to cum so bad. I want you to drown me and our unborn child in your jizz!”

Mr. Cooper grit his teeth, shuddering as my words provoked a powerful orgasm—in both him and myself. Samantha stared longingly at the two of us, crestfallen, her own juices leaking down her thigh.

Once we’d relaxed, Mr. Cooper pulled back, turning his cock towards my sister. “Samantha, clean up.” She shot me a dirty look before going down on him. I just winked in return. I had come out on top today, and we both knew it. Rationally, I recognized that Samantha and I had once been very close, but such a relationship felt… distant. Mr. Cooper liked to fan the flames of jealousy between us. These days, it was hard to see her as anything more than a rival for his affection. I fantasized about getting Samantha shipped off on a new deployment once she gave birth, monopolizing Mr. Cooper for however many months… but I knew Mr. Cooper wouldn’t tolerate that. It was just a daydream, nothing more.

Laying there, elated and soaking in semen, I glanced at the clock. The visitor would be back soon. Much as I hated it, I suppose I should get dressed.

* * *

“Hm…” Catherine and I inspected the lobby’s security feed, both of us fully dressed (Catherine in actually respectable clothes, for appearances). After the morning threesome, I was finally ready to greet this unexpected “visitor”. The feed showed a young woman in a nice suit, probably mid-twenties, sitting in a corner chair and scrolling a tablet.

“She’s… an inspector?”

“That’s right,” Catherine confirmed. “I reached out to some old connections and apparently she’s investigating an unusually high rate of sex crimes amongst former Athens crew.”

“Does she suspect anything?” I pondered aloud, but Catherine promptly dismissed my concerns. “I don’t see how she could. She’s likely just being thorough, interviewing as many people as she can.”

“That makes sense… And she’s alone?” “At the moment, yes.” I scrutinized the woman on-screen more closely. Though not as well-endowed as Catherine or Samantha, she was rather attractive in her own right.

“Catherine?” “Yes, Mr. Cooper?”

“Don’t internal inspectors have the same neural implants as the rest of the military?”

Catherine’s eyes met mine, immediately grasping my intent. “Why, yes sir, I believe they do.”

I hadn’t just sat on my ass having sex the past two years. On the side, Catherine and I made great strides in developing new “update” technology, without many of the pitfalls of my original work, and it seems fate had seen fit to deliver us a perfect test subject.

I smiled. “Send her in.”

* * *

The End

* * *