The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

STEALING BRIDIE

* * *

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *
ds mc md mf nc

Synopsis: Bridie agrees to be hypnotised so her husband’s friends can fuck her. She doesn’t realise she is also agreeing to a fey enchantment that will bind her forever.

STEALING BRIDIE: CHAPTER 1

I cannot think beyond him. I cannot see beyond the fire and the rough carpet and the endless expanse of the bed where they all fucked me last night...

Am I a prisoner or a queen? I don’t know. What is worst is that I can’t really bring myself to care. Why would I want to leave this house when it is heavenly here?

The world beyond has already started to feel like a sordid, mundane dream.

It is midday already and I am dozing in a quiet corner of the overgrown garden. A dappled pattern of sunlight flutters across my face, soothing me. Everything reminds me of last night — the light reflected on my skin, my sensitive breasts, my tender pussy, even the stone walls of the house behind me.

Far away, beyond the garden walls, I can see a hill rising out of the green of the meadow. It is capped by a stone archway and an ancient tree, looking for all the world like something from an absurd fairy tale.

Gary said at dinner last night that if I tried to walk up there, I’d never make it up the hill. I don’t understand what he meant because it isn’t a steep climb at all.

Gary is probably the man I like the least from all the men last night. I don’t know why I let him touch me, kiss me, fuck me. I am faintly embarrassed now. He had me beneath him on the bed, naked and sweating. I was hot and moaning and turned on like you wouldn’t believe, begging him for more, please more, and harder. Maybe he thinks he’s a hot shot now.

Actually, I don’t know why I went through with it last night. I wonder if I should be more embarrassed but I’m not.

This morning, I feel as though the men fall into two camps. Some of them cannot meet my eyes, they’re definitely embarrassed but I also know they want me again. The others, like Gary, meet my eyes too much. They’re smirking and self-satisfied as they tell me to bring their drinks or fetch them a magazine. They know too much about me and it has turned them into petty tyrants.

And then there’s him — Brennan he calls himself, the man who owns the old house we’re all staying at, the man who made it all happen. In my head, I hear his voice growling at me. My body responds immediately, instinctively, a physical wave of lust overwhelming my insides.

His hands touch my throat, his eyes burn into my eyes, his voice growls, and I don’t think anymore, I just obey. I am his puppet, and I will do as I am told, no thoughts or desires of my own. He owns me, or rather, he plays the violin, and I am the swirling, bubbling melody.

His power is seductive. I am a vessel. I am empty, I am hollow, I am soft and warm, and he will fill me.

I realise that the sun moved while I was daydreaming, and now I’m lying in the full sun. Rebellious of convention, I didn’t put on a bra, and my breasts feel naked with only the crisp, thin white cotton of my dress protecting them from the sunlight. The natural line of my boobs stretches the fabric, my nipples rubbing sensuously against the cloth. I am still horny after last night and my breasts feel aching and raw inside my cotton dress. My nipples are hard, yearning for more.

It is so hot today that everything is asleep, either hiding deep in the grass or fled to rest in the shaded willows down near the river. I don’t mind the peace and quiet. After last night, I feel like I have had enough of people. If I close my eyes, I can feel the invisible gossamer chain that connects me to the house, to him.

I know I should move out of the sun, but I feel so languid, my limbs heavy and relaxed. My brain feeds me a different image — not the sunlight, not the riot of leaves and scrambling vines here in the garden. I see all over again the man whose hand I felt on my throat last night, the man who ordered me to give the men what they wanted... His dark eyes burning into my own while he told me again and again to obey.

I can still feel the men’s hands on my body, their tongues inside my mouth, their fingers and their cocks inside me, reaching, grasping, penetrating. I feel wicked, wanton. My body hums, alive and buzzing. I don’t know what has gotten into me, but I do know that I don’t want it to stop.

Frankly, when the men suggested that they hypnotize me, I never thought it would work.

Now, I’m wondering why I never tried this before.

I first saw Brennan just before dusk last night, when my husband Charles and I arrived to spend the weekend at his house. He was standing on the wide veranda, watching me from the shadow as I alighted from the car. When I looked up, I met his dark eyes and I felt something I hadn’t felt for a long time — a nervous tingling sexual excitement that fluttered across my skin and landed deliciously deep in my pussy.

Meeting Brennan was the one bright glimmer in an unappealing afternoon. I knew immediately upon entering the house that this weekend was a terrible idea. The old mansion we had hired for two days was full of Charles’ friends — opinionated, arrogant and loud. Seriously, all I wanted was to get straight back in the car and drive away.

I was the only partner here as all the other men had come without their wives or girlfriends. Immediately uncomfortable, I flinched at the thought of being the only woman in the house for the whole weekend. Although to be fair I couldn’t work out what would have been worse: hanging around bored at the edge of an all male weekend or trying to make unlikely friends with their wives.

What does Charles even see in these people? I thought to myself, smiling weakly as we all gathered in the main room for drinks before dinner.

Frankly, these days, I don’t even know why I married Charles, or why I stay with him. He is handsome, I guess, and intelligent, and our work goes well together. We’re visiting this side of the country for a university conference — I sat on a panel and Charles presented a paper. Afterwards Charles was excited to catch up with his old college buddies, so the group hired this old house for the weekend.

The house is beautiful, but I sensed that even two stories of colonial stone architecture, wide verandas and wild, untended gardens were not going to be enough to make the weekend endurable for me.

I should have stayed back at the university. I could have spent some time in the library. I had a paper I needed to finish. But Charles had just assumed I would come with him and so here I was. The men mostly ignored me as we stood around with pre-dinner drinks, and I couldn’t even get their names and faces aligned in my head.

Except for our host, of course. Charles had introduced the owner of the house as Brennan, although I wasn’t sure that was his first name or his surname.

All the time I was sipping my drink, I couldn’t forget how Brennan had smiled at me when we were introduced. He hadn’t shaken my hand, instead he had just nodded his head and smiled a crooked sideways smile that showed a tiny flash of white teeth. It had felt oddly companionable, as if he and I were sharing a secret communication not entrusted to the others.

Brennan stood out from the other men — a bit taller, a bit broader, his dark hair long and thick and unruly. I always knew where he was, as if an electrical charge ran between him and me. He spoke softly as he talked to the men about the history of the house, and yet, wherever he was in the large room, I couldn’t help but hear what he was saying.

He smouldered and — entirely unlike myself — I couldn’t stop myself wondering what he would be like to fuck. None of this made any sense to me. I have been married to Charles for ten years. We don’t even have sex anymore, and that is mostly because I don’t want sex anymore, so I didn’t even know why I was wondering about what our host would be like in bed.

After we had finished our drinks, Brennan led us into dinner, taking his seat at the head of the long table.

‘Bridie,’ he called out in his soft but carrying voice, and I turned immediately to look at him, flushing as I realised how my breath quickened at the sound of him saying my name. ‘Would you mind taking the foot of the table for dinner?’ He smiled again, that sideways, slightly rueful, apologetic smile. ‘A temporary lady of the house, as it were.’

An unusual frisson of energy slid up my spine, an immediate response to the intimacy of his words. I couldn’t stop my mind wondering what he would be like in bed, if I was his wife. The fantasy kept me occupied during the interminable dinner, a welcome relief as the conversation consistently steered clear of any of my topics of interest.

I tried to talk to Gary about my latest research, but he kept talking over the top of me to tell me about his burgeoning business. I tried to talk to Richard — or was it Rick? I really need to get better at learning names — about some games I had been playing recently, but Charles called down the table that Rick wasn’t interested in games and that I should stop bothering him.

‘Bridie thinks she’s a gamer,’ Charles smiled, ‘but she just plays phone games, don’t you, darling?’

That was more than enough, and I vagued out after that, letting the conversation wash over me, enjoying eating the delicious food our host provided us with. I tuned back into the conversation eventually, to find that the men were talking about hypnosis and mind control.

‘Hypnosis doesn’t work like that,’ said Andrew firmly, full of details, determined to be the expert in the room. I immediately, illogically, wanted to take the contrary view.

‘I saw a fun hypnosis card game last Christmas,’ smirked one of the men. This was Jimmy, I thought, but there was a James as well and I couldn’t work out which of them was which.

‘It had instructions about how to hypnotize a girl and a list of,’ he sniggered, ‘you know, sexual activities you can do with her when she’s in the trance. You draw the cards turn by turn, so you know what to do with her next. I thought about buying it,’ he said, ‘but I figured my wife would just yell at me.’

‘Sounds like a cool game,’ said Gary, winking at me, and I flushed. ‘But Bridie’s the only girl here. We’d have to take turns.’

‘Bridie wouldn’t do that, would you, love?’ asked Charles snidely, his voice a bit slurred. I realized that he was drunk, and I felt suddenly angry at him.

‘She could be fun,’ smirked Jimmy, his eyes running boldly up and down my body. ‘You could take all of us, couldn’t you Bridie? What do you say?’

I didn’t know if they were joking or serious, and I flushed bright red, unsure about how to respond. Charles’ sarcastic statement had made me feel contrary. I wanted to declare to the whole table that I would take all of them, that I enjoyed a good fuck as much as anyone. Actually, I wanted to scream at all of them that anyone would go off sex who was stuck with unimaginative, selfish Charles for sole company.

‘Hypnotism doesn’t work like that,’ said David, apparently the new expert in the room, breaking into my thoughts. ‘You can’t hypnotize a woman into wanting to have sex with you.’

‘You mean, you can’t,’ said Gary sarcastically to a round of appreciative laughter from the men. ‘I bet I could. Or maybe there’s just no need for hypnotism with what I’ve got. What do you think, Bridie?’ He winked at me, and I shuddered.

Why was Charles friends with these people again?

‘I can hypnotise her.’

Brennan’s calm statement stopped all conversation at the table, heads turning instinctively to look at him at the table’s head. He hadn’t spoken during dinner, and we all jumped to hear his voice.

Brennan’s dark eyes met mine down the long table as he spoke again. ‘I can hypnotise her. If you want. If she wants.’ He paused, picking up his glass and swirling the dark wine in it contemplatively. ‘It’s easy enough, if you know how. I only have one condition.’

I choked on my drink, my fingers trembling as I held my wine glass. I couldn’t move my eyes away from Brennan’s eyes. My body suddenly felt too large for my clothing, my breasts swollen and sensitive inside my simple t-shirt and cardigan.

I flushed, wondering what Brennan could see of my body from down the far end of the table. Did he think I was pretty? People don’t think I’m pretty, usually, but I also don’t encourage them.

Brennan took a long sip of his wine before putting his glass back down, and it seemed to me as though his movements were unnaturally slow, as if he was moving in slow motion. I was waiting for his next words, the world frozen until I heard them.

‘I’ll hypnotise her for you. But after you all fuck her,’ he said slowly, his voice clear and carrying through the room even though he wasn’t speaking loudly, ‘after you’ve all had her, she belongs to me.’

He smiled at me, my insides turning to liquid at the promise in them. ‘After you’ve all had her, after you’re all done. She’ll come to my room for me to claim. She’ll be mine.’

The silence in the dining room was palpable. Brennan’s words rang in my ears.

I’ll hypnotise her for you.

But after you all fuck her, after you’ve all had her, she belongs to me.

He was joking, of course. I knew he was. I knew he couldn’t hypnotise me. And I wasn’t the type of person men lusted after or that people invited to orgies or sex parties.

But I couldn’t help wondering what it would feel like. What would it feel like if he touched me, if I was naked? How would his body feel against, inside mine? Embarrassed to catch myself even thinking about it, I studiously ignored Brennan, keeping my eyes lowered to my plate.

There was a long silence, then the room broke back into scattered conversations, everyone seemingly choosing to pretend the awkward conversation had never happened. I finished my meal quickly, anxious to excuse myself and avoid a long evening with Charles’ friends. But, as if telepathically sensing my decision to leave, Brennan cleared his throat and suggested we all move into the large lounge room.

‘Bridie,’ he said smoothly, smiling down the table at me, a platonic smile as if he’d never offered to hypnotize me so that he and the other men could fuck me. ‘Bridie, there’s a dessert set out in the lounge room. Could you make tea or coffee for everyone who wants it, and make sure they each get a piece?’

I flushed, wanting to be angry at him for assigning me the domestic role—surely the men could each make their own drinks and fetch their desserts?—but I was oddly, unexpectedly flattered by Brennan’s assumption that he could give me orders and that I would do as he told me.

My pussy was tingling with a delicious warmth and my insides glowed with light. I wanted to know what it would feel like to be domestic with him — to feel his hand on my hip as we greeted guests, or his body brushing comfortably past mine as he moved around the room. I wanted him to take me aside to a private place, a place where I could be close to him and feel him touching me.

‘Sure,’ I replied, my voice short and quiet, as I tried to hide how strong my reaction to him was. ‘I’ll go and get started.’ I pushed back my chair quickly and rose, exempting myself from the conversation and walking out quickly past the men.

I had to walk near Brennan as I left the dining room. Trying to be nonchalant, I kept my head high and looked straight ahead. This was normal, everything was normal, no-one had suggested that they take turns fucking me, dammit, no-one had offered to hypnotize me… And I didn’t want to sleep with Brennan, I didn’t want him to reach an arm out to touch me as I passed by him.

I didn’t want him to stand and follow me out of the room and take me some place alone with just him. I really didn’t.

I was stupid because I was lying to myself, but I felt as long as I exited the room quickly enough, no-one would realise how much I wanted him.

Brennan didn’t pay me any attention as I left the room. He didn’t follow me out. As I set out the gilded dessert plates with slices of the sweet tart and scoops of ice cream, I scolded myself for even wishing that he might.

He doesn’t mean it. He didn’t mean any of it.

He’s hired his house out to this bunch of idiot blokes and he’s bored and he’s having a joke at our expense.

He’s secretly laughing that we all half-believed him.

With perfect, hedonistic timing, the men entered the room just as the tea was ready. I was busy for a few minutes distributing teacups and desserts to them all, responding diligently to their requests for sugar and milk in their tea.

‘You’ve really made an impact on Bridie,’ joked Charles to Brennen, and I flushed angrily, embarrassed. Why was he being such a jerk? ‘She’s not normally domestic like this at all. I wonder if I can persuade her to behave like this more often.’

Brennan didn’t answer him, instead meeting my eyes with a faint smile as I passed him his coffee. I flushed harder as our fingers touched, and his eyes dropped down my body to communicate to me that he was checking out my breasts.

I turned away, flustered, desperate to catch my breath and regain my composure. Brennan’s silence was masked by the other men laughing at Charles’ words. I didn’t know why they were laughing. It didn’t seem that hilarious to me.

The man who was probably Jimmy caught my eye, winking at me. I wanted to scowl back at him, or even better, throw the teapot at him and stalk out of the room.

‘Time for a fill-up, Bridie,’ he called across the room, confidently waving his cup at me. I refilled his cup, my hands shaking. The room seemed too full, with all the men’s large bodies and their arrogant voices. It was a big room — the antique house really was a mansion — but I was desperate for some air and space for myself. My hips felt too large inside my casual slacks, and my whole body felt too exposed behind the thin layers of fabric.

‘I don’t know what Charles is rambling on about,’ said maybe-Jimmy as I handed him his tea. ‘You seem domestic enough to me. I wouldn’t mind having you around my house. I bet we could make it work in bed.’

‘She likes it when the man takes charge,’ said Gary snidely. ‘Don’t you, Bridie? It makes you hot, doesn’t it? I can always tell.’ My eyes flashed to him in shock, meeting his blue eyes, a frisson of excited energy sliding into my groin. I felt a sense of embarrassment to see an unpleasantly knowing look in his eyes.

‘And you wouldn’t yell at me if I suggested you do something kinky, would you, Bridie?’ asked maybe-Jimmy, his hand settling onto my forearm. His hand was hot, and he was gripping too tightly, and I didn’t know why it turned me on. ‘I reckon you’d give a great blowjob. You’d do that for a bloke, wouldn’t you?’

‘What do you say to our plan, Bridie?’ called maybe-Rick from the far side of the room. ‘How many of us do you reckon you could take?’ He grinned across at me, his legs spread arrogantly as he lounged back in a large armchair.

‘As many as you like until I have her,’ called maybe-James, seated in the chair next to maybe-Rick. He made an obscene fucking gesture with his hands and his hips. ‘I’ll knock her out. She wouldn’t know how to deal with me.’

‘What do you say, Brennan, mate?’ asked Gary. ‘You going to hypnotize her for us? Make her do everything we want?’

‘Yeah,’ called maybe-Rick, his voice too loud. I realized with a sinking feeling that he was also drunk. ‘Let’s just take her upstairs and start banging her already.’

I flushed, swallowing hard. My hands were trembling on the teacup as my eyes fixed on Brennan to see what he would answer. I knew I wanted the answer to be yes, and I didn’t even understand why.

Brennan put down his teacup on the coffee table with a final sounding click. He met my eyes across the three meters that separated me from him. I could feel myself holding my breath in scared anticipation.

‘I already said what I’d do,’ he spoke in his deep voice. ‘I’ll hypnotize her for you. You can do what you want with her. She’s pretty luscious so I can see why you all want her.’ He smiled as his eyes ran unashamedly, appreciatively down my body. I flushed bright red, feeling naked as he looked me over.

‘She’ll say yes to whatever you want. I can even make her enjoy it. If that’s what you want. And when you’re all done, when she’s felt all of you inside her. When she’s full of your seed, she comes to me. She will be mine.’

He looked around the room, catching the eyes of each of the men, as if challenging them. ‘Well? Do we have a deal?’

No, I wanted to yell.

Yes, my body begged me.

It’s a joke, I wanted to shout. He’s making fools of us.

‘I’ll believe it when I see it,’ said Charles meanly. ‘If you think you’re going to get my drab wife to do that. She stopped being fun about ten years ago.’ I flushed in embarrassment. I didn’t know why he was being such an arsehole and I wished he would stop. Brennan ignored him, his eyes boring into mine.

I was so attracted to Brennan, and I knew that wasn’t safe. I knew I should leave the room, take the car keys and drive back to the nearby city. But I couldn’t face it. I didn’t even know where I would go and it seemed so dreary and boring, and suddenly I realised I wanted something completely different to anything that had ever happened before.

I wanted to be wild and have fun with abandon, careless of all conventions. I wanted to enjoy myself having sex, I wanted an orgy and I wanted to cum again and again, breathless and moaning.

Brennan smiled at me across the room, and I felt as though the electric charge connecting us had suddenly become alive, hot and bright white.

‘Come here,’ he said, his voice soft.

I trembled to hear the words. I didn’t even consciously think. I walked across the room towards him, skirting chairs and the men’s outstretched legs.

The man smiled at me as I came to stand in front him, a faint, sideways smile that seemed strangely triumphant. I was hardly breathing, I felt as though the world had dimmed into pale, unbroken stillness.

‘What are you doing?’ I asked, my voice cracking halfway through the words.

‘Being a good host,’ he murmured. I jumped, startled, as he brushed a lock of my hair back from my face. Heat flashed through me at his hand touching me and my body begged me for more. ‘It’s been a while since I had a hostess to share the duty. You don’t want these fine gentlemen to go away without fucking you, do you, Bridie? They need to get their ends inside a girl, and you’re the only one here.’

His crude words, spoken in a soft, kind voice, were shocking. I felt paralysed into silence even as I realised my body was hot and aching. Between my legs, my cunt felt vulnerable and needy as I imagined what it would feel like to have them all inside me, one after the other. Heat soaked into my pussy at the image. I knew I was soaking wet like I hadn’t been in years.

I wanted to be touched so badly. Brennan reached out to cup my chin with his hand, forcing me to look up to meet his eyes, an electric shock running through me as his fingertips met my skin.

‘Good girl,’ he murmured, and I whimpered as his thumb stroked my lips, just once. It felt amazing when he touched me, and a soft whimper of desire spilled from my open lips. I imagined being wrapped in his embrace, his hands seeking and finding my skin with single-minded determination.

When you’ve all had her. After you’ve all been inside her.

She’ll come to my room.

She’ll belong to me.

‘Well,’ Brennan called out in a louder voice to the room at large, and I knew suddenly that the previous words he had spoken had been for me alone. ‘Where shall we do this? Do you want her here or up in one of the bedrooms?’ He chuckled, but I couldn’t work out if it was a private joke all for himself or a joke with the men. ‘She’s not going to care, that much I can tell you.’

Somewhere in the background I heard Charles blustering, but his voice seemed so insignificant. I didn’t understand how I could want any of them to touch me. Not maybe-Jimmy or maybe-James, not probably-Rick, not David or Andrew, not snide Gary, and certainly not Charles, drunk and argumentative. I knew too well what it would be like to lie there, feeling their greedy hands and hot, sweaty skin against mine, while their hungry, prodding dicks found and entered the places they wanted to fuck.

‘I know you don’t want them,’ said Brennan, his voice soft, possibly so soft that only I could hear him as his thumb gently stroked back and forth across my lips. I couldn’t believe he was touching me so intimately, and I knew that no matter what, I didn’t want him to stop.

‘But you also do want them, don’t you, pet? And you’re going to be good, aren’t you, Bridie? Be my puppet, my little doll?’

My breath caught in my throat. My brain froze at the thought of obeying him and deep inside me, my pussy moaned in desire at the thought of being used, taken, entered again and again. Life had been so boring since I had married Charles and I wanted to be wicked and wanton.

Brennan’s hand dropped down, the fingers first stroking the soft skin of my throat, then taking a gentle grip against my windpipe. It wasn’t painful or anywhere near hard enough to choke me, just letting me know that he was in charge. I whimpered, instinctively, in response.

Oh please, I wanted to beg, but I didn’t know what I was begging for, unless it was to be taken away by him into the darkness and stripped naked and fucked ruthlessly in a way that had never happened to me.

After you’ve all had her, she’ll belong to me.

Somewhere deep inside, I was loving the feeling of his hands on me, the feeling of his body close to mine. He was bigger than me, and much stronger, and he smelled like flowers and an exotic spicy perfume rolled into one.

I knew at some level I had been caught in a trap, a sticky snare, and the thing that was the worst of all was that it had been sprung long before I even arrived at his house. Brennan smiled again as he felt my desire, my acceptance of his deal. His hand tightened just a little on my throat, his breath coming out in a long sigh of satisfaction.

‘Good girl,’ he murmured, his voice low and compelling. ‘You’ll do as I say, won’t you?’

My pussy clenched, my clitoris tingling with desire. I was so turned on, I couldn’t think.

‘Yes,’ I whispered, my eyes fixed on his face, my breasts and cunt burning inside my clothes.

I wanted more and I wanted it to be endless.