The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

STEALING BRIDIE

* * *

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *
ds mc md mf nc

Synopsis: Bridie agrees to be hypnotised so her husband’s friends can fuck her. She doesn’t realise she is also agreeing to a fey enchantment that will bind her forever.

STEALING BRIDIE: CHAPTER 2

‘Good girl,’ Brennan murmured. ‘You’ll do as I say, won’t you?’

‘Yes,’ I whispered.

Brennan smiled down at me, a look of triumph in his face. I knew I was caught. I wanted everything he had to offer so badly, my body was burning inside my clothes. ‘Well?’ he called out to the larger room, silencing my husband Charles’ bluster. ‘Where do you all want to fuck her?’

‘Upstairs in my room,’ called out one of the men. I whimpered helplessly as I realised it was Gary’s voice. Oh no, not him, not Gary, with his snide, sarcastic smiles and his greasy hands and his arrogant, smug conversation. Not any of them, with their unimaginative lives and their sniggering locker room humour.

But Brennan just smiled down at me, his lips thinning as he heard the complaint in my voice. ‘Yes’ he said to me, his voice cold and flat and refusing to admit any debate.

Yes, you’ll fuck him.

Yes, he’s gross and disgusting, but you’ll take all of them, Bridie.

I’ll even make you enjoy it.

‘Come,’ Brennan said. I gasped as he slid his hand into my loose hair, pulling my head backwards and slightly sideways. He manhandled me easily to face towards the door, then he said ‘come’ again as if I was a dog. He led me towards the door and through the house to the upstairs.

I went with him, resistless. I was loving the feeling of his hand in my hair, the feeling of his body close to mine. He was bigger than me and much stronger. He smelled nice, like the garden and an exotic spicy perfume rolled into one. I loved the feeling of being controlled by someone stronger than me.

Brennan seemed to know off the top of his head which bedroom Gary had claimed, and led me straight up the stairs and along the corridor. He opened the door to the bedroom without pause and guided me through the doorway.

Why am I letting this stranger touch me and manhandle me like this?

Why doesn’t he look down at me and smile to show this is just a joke?

My breath was coming quick and fast, I knew this was my last chance to back out. That is, if backing out was even possible anymore. Oh fuck, how was this even happening?

I looked around the room, seeing Gary’s overnight bag near the window and a large couch arrangement, almost a mini living room between the bed and the window. The large king-sized bed was at the other end of the room, its unruffled covers a large expanse of dark red fabric.

‘Yes,’ murmured Brennan in my ear and I trembled to think I hadn’t ever heard that deep voice before a couple of hours ago. ‘This is a good bed to fuck you on.’

It’s not going to work, I kept repeating the words to myself, reminding myself again and again what Andrew—or was it David?—had said. Hypnotism doesn’t work like that.

Brennan will try to do his thing, and it won’t work, because of course it won’t. And then we’ll all look at each other awkwardly and everything will be really weird. And then it’ll be over. Maybe I’ll be able to persuade Charles to leave.

‘Get up against the wall,’ said Brennan, leading me up to a patch of bare wall, pushing me back firmly against it. He put his body against mine, his knees on either side of mine, his hips against my hips and his stomach pushing me back against the wall. He took my wrists in each of his hands and pulled them above my head, holding them back against the wall.

I let him move me around like a puppet. I didn’t know why I kept going with everything he did.

‘It is going to work,’ he smiled down at me. ‘You delicious, obedient thing, I couldn’t believe it when you walked into my house. And that stupid husband called you plain.

Behind him, I could see the men filing into the room, carrying drinks in their hands, and I sucked in my breath in fear. I couldn’t fuck them, I couldn’t!

‘You will,’ said Brennan, and beneath the soft tone, I heard an unyielding harshness that made me shiver deep inside. The man leaned harder against me, emphasising how trapped and vulnerable I was restrained against the wall like this.

He chuckled, a curiously soft smile on his lips. ‘You’ll shrink to feel their hands on you, you’ll try to pull away... And then you’ll remember my orders and you’ll open yourself up nice and wide... You’ll let them have everything they want. My good little puppet.’

I begged him wordlessly with my eyes, but I didn’t actually know what I was begging for. I knew that I didn’t want him to let me go. I wanted him to keep touching me and talking to me, and I wanted to experience what he wanted to do to me. I just didn’t want the other men anywhere near me. I knew that the minute Gary or probably-Jimmy or maybe-James touched me, I would scream and tell them to stop.

Brennen seemed to have an uncanny knack for reading my mind.

‘No, you won’t,’ he said briefly, his eyes catching mine in a smile that I could almost persuade myself was comradely. As if we were both in a secret together. ‘When they touch you, you’ll lie back and spread your legs and moan, like the obedient little whore I’m going to turn you into.’

I jerked my hands involuntarily, scared by his words, suddenly panicked and wanting to get away. This couldn’t be happening!

Brennan restrained me easily, almost smugly, his grip on my wrists tightening, his body leaning more heavily into mine.

Someone across the room shut the door into the corridor behind him. It sounded final and I wanted to scream. I could sense all the men were in the room. It felt crowded even though it was a big room, large enough for all of us.

My mind wanted to run away at the thought of all the men being in this room. It felt so wrong to be the only woman standing in a strange man’s bedroom late at night. I couldn’t believe they were getting ready to fuck me, and I reminded myself again, it is just a game.

Just a stupid joke. It isn’t going to work.

Words drifted across towards me and I whimpered to hear Charles’ voice. ‘I thought you didn’t even like her.’ Oh gods, he was still arguing. I didn’t know why. This was my choice, I could do this if I wanted to. I didn’t even know what this was, I didn’t know what was happening but I could still do it if I wanted to.

The other man responded in a voice that was so low that I couldn’t work out who it was. ‘Well, but why not her? Sure, I’ve never liked her much since you married her. But one hole is much like another, after all.’

Another man broke in. ‘It’s fine for you, Charles, but some of us haven’t had any luck with a girl for a while. And, well... Bridie’s got all the right parts, doesn’t she? It’s not really something any of us is going to say ‘no’ to.’

‘Yeah,’ agreed another man. I cursed myself for not working out which voice went with each face and name. ‘She’s cute enough. And one woman on a bed is pretty much like another. If that Brandon guy, whatever his name is, if he’s going to get her to do what we want, we’d be fools to pass it up.’

I flushed in sheer embarrassment and humiliation. I was not doing this. I tried to wrench myself free again but Brennan restrained me easily. ‘Easy, doll,’ he murmured, his voice kind, gentle as if he would calm a frightened animal. ‘A deal has been made. It’ll be over soon.’ He spoke over his shoulder. ‘Are you blokes ready for the show?’

Someone called back with an enthusiastic ‘hell, yes’, and I shuddered at a deep visceral level to hear some of the other men break into a ragged chorus of cheers and wolf-whistles.

‘About time,’ grunted Brennan. ‘Come,’ he said, pulling me away from the wall.

Like an idiot, I went with him.

I was standing where Brennan had led me to in the centre of the room, directly underneath the ornate chandelier, between the wide expanse of bed and the sofas and armchairs. He had guided me there with firm hands, and then let go of my wrists, allowing my arms to drop back down to my sides.

‘Good girl,’ murmured Brennan as I stood still.

I should leave. I should walk out and leave.

But I don’t want to.

He came to stand directly in front of me. I didn’t know why I was just standing there, I still don’t know I didn’t just leave. David’s words floated in my head.

You can’t hypnotize a woman into wanting to have sex with you.

But I didn’t want to have sex with all these gross men, did I? Anyway, it wasn’t going to work.

I swallowed as I looked up at Brennan. This was it. This was when he would spring his joke and I would feel so embarrassed, but it wouldn’t be as bad as if I had had to go through with it.

‘Such a good, compliant little doll,’ he murmured, his eyes meeting mine. ‘You’ll thank me later. When the deal is done.’ I didn’t know what he meant and I whimpered softly with the growing tension. My body felt too large inside my clothing, stiff and awkward. I just wanted everything to be over.

‘Keep your eyes on my eyes,’ he murmured, ‘and listen to my voice. Stand still. Don’t move.’

I knew it was a mistake to play along but I kept my eyes on his dark eyes, following as best I could as he started to move his eyes in a rhythmic, fluid pattern. His hands settled onto my shoulders and I gasped to feel him touching me again. One hand stayed on my shoulder, the other slid casually down to touch my breast through my clothing. I gasped again at his temerity in touching me so intimately.

‘Quiet,’ he said, his voice a warning. His thumb found my nipple and started to rub back and forth in a steady pattern. I whimpered, uncontrollably, I couldn’t help it, it felt so shocking and invasive for him to be touching me like this, even through the layers of my bra and shirt and pullover.

The sensation was pleasant but also almost too much for my sensitive nipples. It was also steadily increasing in intensity as Brennan kept the same steady rhythm, rubbing the cloth back and forth across the tender tip of my hardening nipple.

‘Quiet,’ he said again in response to the sound I made. ‘You don’t get to speak, doll. Not until I tell you that I want to hear your voice.’

It seemed so very wrong but I stood there, letting him touch me, diligently keeping my eyes on his as he started to talk to me, his voice deep and calming. The sensation of his thumb rubbing back and forth across my nipple didn’t change, like the sound of a dripping tap. I wanted to scream at the sensitive sensation or to pull away from his hand. But I felt as though it would take too much effort to move to make the sound, and so I stood still.

My eyes followed his eyes and I realised, as if from a distance, that I was blinking in time with him and breathing in time with him. I knew I could still break my eyes from his, but it would take effort and I didn’t want to, I wanted to see where this was going.

My curiosity was my downfall.

Brennan’s voice was deep and quiet and rhythmic. ‘Good girl. Stand still. Be quiet. Good doll. Listen to my voice. Stand still. You’re mine. You belong to me. Be quiet. Good girl.’

I didn’t notice when at first the words stopped making sense, when they stopped being in English and Brennan started speaking a different language, an old language that sounded like Gaelic. My brain was foggy and I wondered if I was falling asleep, except that my head wasn’t nodding and my eyes kept following the pattern of his eyes.

From a faraway place, I realised that I couldn’t understand the words Brennan was speaking anymore because they weren’t a language that I understood. It seemed too late to try to understand what that meant.

The words seemed to swirl around me, sparkling softly, a constant river that just grew and grew. I could feel them closing in around me, and from some deep place, I knew that I needed to move, I needed to stop following his eyes, I needed to wrench myself out of his grasp and stop his thumb rubbing against my nipple.

I didn’t move. With some fey sense, I felt the time when it was too late.

Brennan stopped speaking, and smiled, a deep smile of satisfaction as the cadence of his words came to a close. I went to move, I started to tell him that it hadn’t worked.

That was when I realized I couldn’t move.

I couldn’t move. I couldn’t speak.

Brennan just smiled wider, a full smile with his white teeth showing as I stood still and tried to glare at him, tried to tell him to release me. I tried to tell him to stop whatever he had done but no words came out.

‘She’s ready,’ he said, his deep voice resonating through my whole body. ‘She’ll do what I tell her.’

This isn’t right, I wanted to scream at him. It wasn’t meant to work.

Brennan’s hand drifted up my body from my breast to my chin, cupping it in his palm and lifting my face up to look at him as he moved closer to me. He bent down and I thought he was going to kiss me on the lips, but he didn’t, simply dropping a chaste kiss on my cheekbone.

‘It did work,’ he said softly, for me alone I thought. ‘You’re beautiful like this. And you’re going to get so much more beautiful, aren’t you, my sweet doll?’ He paused for a moment as if thinking, and I felt the heat of his breath on my cheek. I couldn’t move to protect any part of my body and I felt so scared and vulnerable.

Brennan lifted his head and looked into my eyes, just for a moment, then lowered his head down and I felt his lips latch onto mine, his tongue insistently pushing between my lips. He breathed into my mouth and like an idiot I wanted to kiss him back except that I couldn’t because I was frozen and he had told me to stand still, he hadn’t told me that I could move.

Brennan used his tongue and lips to persuade my mouth wider open, kissing and licking my lips. I wanted to scream as his tongue drove deep into my mouth, showing me how much control he had over me, demonstrating what touch and penetration felt like when I had no capacity at all to control it.

Oh gods, what would it feel when the blokes decided to penetrate me?

It felt like Brennan kissed me forever, hurting my mouth by holding it wide open, his tongue invading my mouth. But then he lifted his mouth from mine again, stroking the side of my face with one finger and smiling down at me. I looked up at him in shock, still unable to move.

‘Let’s get the blokes over here to bang you, shall we?’

© Pixie Isobella