The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

STEALING BRIDIE

* * *

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *
ds mc md mf nc

Synopsis: Bridie agrees to be hypnotised so her husband’s friends can fuck her. She doesn’t realise she is also agreeing to a fey enchantment that will bind her forever.

STEALING BRIDIE: CHAPTER 3

‘Let’s get the blokes over here to bang you, shall we?’

Brennan’s words hung in the air between us, while he stepped away from me. He still hadn’t allowed me to move. I felt trapped in the air where I had been standing when the hypnosis or spell or whatever it was had captured me.

No, no, please, I wanted to cry out, but I couldn’t. These men are horrible and you can’t let them fuck me.

But I was breathing hard and fast, and I knew I was insanely aroused. I could feel the masculine energy in the room around me, building, growing. Each of the men looked at me standing still in the middle of the room. I wanted…

Oh gods, I realised that I wanted to be fucked, hard, roughly, brutally. My cunt was an empty hole, begging for penetration.

I want the men to do what they want. And I want to give Brennan what he wants.

Brennan called out to the group of men who were avidly watching me from where they sat on the couches and the bed.

‘Who’s first, gents?’

Of course, it was Gary who stood up, an excited grin on his face as he wiped his hands on his suit pants. He stepped eagerly across to where I stood, frozen in the middle of the room.

No, I wanted to scream. Not him. He’s slimy and gross.

No-one heard the words and, honestly, if I’d been able to speak, I don’t think I’d have spoken them. My conscious mind rebelled against the thought of Gary touching me, but my body begged me desperately for sex.

You can let go, murmured my body to my brain. It’ll be easy. Just relax and be the toy that they want. They’ll do the rest.

I trembled deep inside as Gary trod right up to me. He sneered down at me, an ugly expression on his face. He was standing closer than he had stood next to me downstairs and I felt so vulnerable.

‘Bridie,’ he said, his voice low. It was both a threat and a promise. He ran hot fingers down the side of my face. I moaned unbidden. I felt so vulnerable to have a man that I didn’t like, that I would never let touch me in normal life, put his fingers on my face.

‘I’m going to fuck you, you little cow,’ he said.

I heard the vicious triumph in Gary’s voice and my heart missed a beat. I knew he was calling me names because he had always wanted to humiliate me and finally he had his chance. He looked down at my body avidly, almost as if he didn’t know where or how to touch me first.

‘I’ve wanted to bang you for a long time. Thinking you’re better than me. I’ll see how much you moan when I get my end inside you.’

I couldn’t move. I felt humiliated and ridiculous as I stood still, my mouth still slightly open from Brennan’s kiss. My mouth felt so vulnerable. I wanted to reel away, I wanted to run when Gary lowered his face towards mine. I saw his lips, pale and slightly parted heading towards mine and I knew he was going to kiss me.

Gary kissed me, his lips landing on mine, then his tongue slipping into my mouth. His hands were on my shoulder and behind my head, pulling me closer to him.

‘Oh baby,’ he moaned, breaking off from my lips briefly, before sinking his mouth back against mine. ‘Fuck, you’re great like this.’ He spoke straight into my mouth. Then he was kissing me, almost, I imagined as he might kiss a blow-up doll or the mirror in his bathroom. His lips were aggressive against mine, his tongue probing deep, lost deep in a fantasy world where he got to use my mouth precisely how he wanted.

I wondered if Charles had told Gary how much I hate being kissed on the mouth, because it felt like he was punishing me, deliberately doing something that he had dreamed about that he knew I would dislike.

Finally, Gary lifted his head and smiled a tight, smug smile down at me. I knew my mouth was open and my eyes were wide with shock, and I couldn’t do anything about it.

‘You’re my toy, Bridie,’ he said in his slightly nasal voice. ‘How does it feel?’

‘She’s our toy. And get her tits out,’ yelled one of the men. Maybe it was Rick. It would really help if I had learned their names.

‘Take your turns, gentlemen,’ said Brennan, his voice seemingly unnaturally urbane and civilised. ‘Everyone will get to use her, trust me.’

Gary looked down at me, still with that unpleasant smile on his face.

‘The blokes want to see your tits,’ he said smugly. ‘Shall I get them out? Show them to him? Touch them, fuck them? You’re just a toy, darling. We’re going to check out all your bits,’ he said.

His mouth was still wet from kissing me and I wanted to shudder and pull away but I couldn’t. He dropped his hand to my breast, stroking softly, almost tentatively at first as if he was waiting to see if I would react, and then more confidently when I did nothing.

‘Fuck, you really are just a doll,’ he said, amazement in his voice. ‘Let’s check, shall we?’

His expression was alight with cunning, his voice vicious. I saw the slap coming for my face and I couldn’t do anything about it except receive it. I felt tears of shock sliding down my face as I gasped for breath, my face stinging. Humiliatingly, I knew I was begging him with my eyes to be kind.

‘No,’ Gary said, answering my unspoken pleading.

No, I won’t be kind. Why would I be kind, when I can hurt you and humiliate you instead?

He slapped me harder across my face in the other direction. I heard an involuntary shriek escape my mouth. Unable to move, I felt literally like a doll. I hated that my body seemed to enjoy it. My cunt was more aroused than ever. Each slap had gone right through my body to land in my pussy.

Fuck, you’re a dream,’ said Gary, his voice radiating wonder. ‘I can do whatever I want to you. Perfect. Come with me.’

The words were an order, and I felt my body obeying him, as he grabbed me by my upper arm and hair. He pulled me roughly, carelessly, across the room, directing me to sit down next to him on one of the couches. I flushed but I couldn’t disobey. I had to walk with him.

Gary used his grip on my hair to pull my head back, forcing my back to arch so that my breasts were pushed forward towards him. Just like a doll, I went with him, unable to resist when he gave me an order. I felt lewd, controlled like a puppet, ridiculously on display.

Then I felt Gary’s hand on my breast again through my clothes, stroking, kneading, grabbing, careless as to whether he might be hurting me.

Oh hells, how could he do this to me? I felt so invaded, even though they hadn’t even taken any of my clothes off yet.

He’s going to touch me. He’s going to be inside me.

He’ll think he owns me.

‘Hey Brennan, mate,’ Gary called, his voice sounding slightly drunk but I suspect he was high on the euphoria of having me in his power. ‘Is the slut enjoying it? How do we tell?’

I could just see Brennan’s legs out of the corner of my eye. He was sitting down in a big armchair near the bed, watching me with Gary. I could hear the smile in his voice as he spoke.

‘She’ll feel what I tell her to feel,’ the big man said.

I would have screamed at him that it wasn’t possible, if I could.

Hypnosis doesn’t work like that. How has he done this to me?

Except that I couldn’t move to scream. I could only make movements such as breathing and my eyes blinking. I couldn’t disobey Brennan—or it seemed, the other men—when they gave me orders. Maybe Brennan really could make me enjoy it.

Or—a horrifying thought—maybe I actually enjoyed being treated like a puppet, a blow-up toy. Even as I rebelled against Gary touching me, my body was begging for penetration. I didn’t know why they weren’t fucking me already.

‘Let me show you,’ said Brennan, standing up again and walking back towards where Gary held me on the couch. ‘She’ll behave however I tell her to.’

I could see him standing above me, seeming impossibly far away. ‘Bridie,’ he said in that seductive voice of his. ‘Bridie. Show Gary here how much you’re enjoying him touching you. Beg him for more.’

No, no, please. Not that.

Oh, I can’t.

But the response in my brain was instant. I wanted to cry even as I could feel my lips forming the words, almost as if I had been possessed. Except it actually was me answering. I wanted to beg horrible Gary for more, I wanted to feel him touching me more.

‘Oh please, more,’ I whimpered and I was startled to hear how sultry and seductive my voice sounded. I felt my torso writhing, my hips grinding back and forth, while my mouth opened more, my lips pursing seductively as if asking to be kissed. ‘Oh, please, touch me?’

‘Fuck yeah,’ said Gary, a broad smile on his pale face. ‘I knew you were just a slut, really. You stupid, stuck-up cow. You’re going to take it all later, darling, aren’t you?’ He let go of my hair and I felt both his hands land on my breasts, hungry and grasping. He captured each of my nipples between his fingers and thumb, squeezing hard and pulling so that it hurt.

‘Beg me for more of this, darling,’ he said, excitement in his voice like a drug. ‘Beg me to hurt you.’

‘Oh, please,’ I moaned, ‘please, give me more? Please hurt me.’

Gary didn’t answer, he just laughed and squeezed my nipples viciously between his fingers and thumb, driving his thumbnail deep into me through my clothes. I couldn’t believe how much it hurt, and I wanted to cry but I couldn’t. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see his erection tenting his slacks. It scared and excited me in equal measure.

He was going to put that inside me. He was going to tell me to open my legs, and I was going to obey, then I was going to feel his hard, greedy shaft pushing into me, using me for his hungry desires.

‘Now, let me show you something different,’ said Brennan, still far above me, and I wanted to hate him for treating me like a game, like a toy, but I couldn’t. He was too beautiful, too alluring. I was still so attracted to him. I wanted him to use me how he wanted, and then to take me away into the darkness and fuck me into oblivion.

I had no idea what had gotten into me. Or maybe it had been inside me all along.

‘Bridie,’ Brennan said, just my name in his dark, seductive voice. I felt myself melt deep inside. Horrified, I knew that I’d do anything for him. He kept speaking. ‘Good doll. Now, beg Gary to stop. Say ‘no, no, please’.’

As if compelled, I started speaking again.

‘No, no, please,’ I heard the words come out of my mouth. ‘No, please, please stop. Don’t touch me.’ I didn’t actually want him to stop, that was the worst—or best—thing. But I couldn’t stop the words coming out of my mouth.

‘No, you bitch,’ said Gary, driving his fingernails even deeper into the soft flesh of my nipples. My eyes went wide and I wanted to cry out in pain. Gray shook each breast from his hold on the nipple, making the movements sharp and fast. I heard my breath coming fast as the pain rose.

My brain prompted me to follow Brennan’s orders. ‘Please, stop,’ I begged. ‘Please, no, no, no.’

Gary didn’t stop, a wide grin of excitement on his face, his breath fast and excited. He dropped my nipples, grabbing both breasts in his full hands, gripping hard and pushing them together, pushing them back in towards my body, crushing the soft flesh, hurting me.

‘Are you enjoying this, Bridie?’ he asked, a hungry look on his face.

‘No,’ I begged. ‘No, please stop.’

It was humiliating to beg Gary to stop and have him simply ignore me. It was humiliating to see him getting more and more turned on by the thought of being able to use me like a reluctant toy.

My breasts hurt from his crushing them but a red hot line of arousal was running straight from there to my pussy. I had never been touched like this before, but I knew that if I was allowed to move, I would be panting and writhing, begging Gary for sex.

Gary looked up at Brennan. ‘Can I force her?’ he asked hungrily, and I gasped deep inside at the words.

‘Yes, of course,’ said Brennen. ‘At least, if what you mean is, can you fuck her while she resists you and begs you to stop? Yes. She’s a puppet. She’ll do what I tell her.’

‘Fucking oath,’ said Gary. He met my eyes, a cruel, hungry gleam in them. ‘You’re going to scream, darling. You’re going to fight back while I force myself into you. And I’m not going to stop until you’re full of my cum.’