The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

STEALING BRIDIE

* * *

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *
ds mc md mf nc

Synopsis: Bridie agrees to be hypnotised so her husband’s friends can fuck her. She doesn’t realise she is also agreeing to a fey enchantment that will bind her forever.

STEALING BRIDIE: CHAPTER 4

Gary met my eyes, a cruel, hungry gleam in them. ‘You’re going to scream, darling. You’re going to fight back while I force myself into you. And I’m not going to stop until you’re full of my cum.’

I moaned. I couldn’t help it. The thought terrified me and yet it turned me on so much. I could feel the heat radiating from Gary’s body as he sat next to me on the couch. Every part of my body felt vulnerable to his touch and his cruel thoughts.

I tried to make my voice say words. Stop, or please no, or I don’t want this.

But I couldn’t. Brennan’s control over me prevented me from saying anything unless ordered to by him or one of the men. I couldn’t move my limbs or my body. My breasts and cunt felt so vulnerable.

They’re going to to what they want to me.

They don’t care what I want, as long as they’re having a good time.

I could move my eyes—one of the few things I could still do—and I realised I was deliberately not looking at Charles, my husband. I didn’t want to see ‘I told you so’ in his face or ‘I tried to stop you doing this’.

But then I heard his voice, talking to one of the other men. I realised, even more humiliated if that was possible, that he was just looking forward to fucking me as much as the rest of them.

‘She’s cute enough in the sack,’ he was saying. ‘You can just never get her to do anything fun.’

‘Not a problem with her like this,’ sniggered one of the other men I couldn’t see. All the men started to laugh with him, and I flushed, hotly. They had all seen Gary slapping me, while I was helpless to resist, mauling my breasts, pulling me carelessly across the room.

I heard Charles laughing with the others. ‘Yeah,’ he agreed. ‘Maybe I can finally get her to do something good for once.’

I felt tears sliding from my eyes at Charles’ cruel, careless words. I had never really enjoyed sex with him—he was unimaginative and selfish. I realised that out of all the men here, even cruel Gary or gross Jimmy, he was the one I wanted to fuck me the least.

You’re going to fuck all of them.

The thought revolved around in my head as the man I thought was Rick walked over and stood above me. His drink in one hand, he dropped his other hand to stroke down the side of my cheek.

‘Such a cute puppet,’ he said, smiling slightly. ‘There are eight of us here, Bridie darling. You’re going to make up for denying Charles, all those years. Aren’t you?’

I looked up at him, my eyes wide.

‘Tell him, ‘yes’,’ said Brennan, his voice uncompromising.

‘Yes,’ I said, my voice hoarse. I had no choice, my brain wouldn’t let me disobey him.

‘Good girl,’ Rick said, and I shuddered to see a cruel smile slide across his lips. ‘Make sure you make it good for all of us. I like punishing disobedient whores.’ He snickered, a strangely animalistic sounding laugh. ‘And that’s all you are right now. Remember that.’

Rick’s fingers toyed with my mouth while my breath caught in my throat, a cold sliver of fear running down into my stomach. What in the hells had I gotten myself into? All I knew was that I had chosen this and even now I didn’t want to make it stop.

They were going to do what they wanted. And then Brennan would take me to his room and fuck me.

‘I think it’s time for you to remove your clothes, Bridie,’ said Gary, his hand still on my breast. ‘I want to see what these jugs look like.’

Gary’s hand squeezed my breast while he spoke. I hated that I liked the feeling of him touching me. He was such a gross, arrogant person. In this state, I was helpless to prevent any of them doing what they wanted to me, and even as I felt more vulnerable than I had ever felt in my life, I was also insanely aroused.

‘Stand up, girl,’ said Brennan, and just like that, I stood up. He looked down at me with his beautiful dark eyes and I wanted to cry. Why had I let him pull me into this trap?

Brennan was still speaking. ‘Go and stand in the centre of the room. Where we can all see.’

Like a puppet, I walked across to the place underneath the chandelier. The men were arranging themselves around me—some on the couches and chairs, others perched on the edge of the bed, Brennan standing still with his back against the wall.

‘You’re going to strip for my guests,’ Brennan said. Looking around at the eight faces, I realised that I really didn’t want to be naked. My breasts felt over large inside my pullover and my pussy felt too exposed, even inside my slacks. Gary’s words rang in my head.

The blokes want to see your tits.

You’re just a toy, darling. We’re going to touch all your bits.

‘About time,’ grumbled the man sitting next to Charles—I had decided that his name was David—and lifted his whiskey glass. ‘A toast!’ he said. ‘To seeing Bridie’s tits!’ He snickered as he spoke, his eyes alight with excitement.

‘Fucken oath,’ said Rick, now sitting in the spot I had vacated. ‘The slut wears too many clothes.’

‘What do we want her to take off first?’ asked Brennan, smiling at me, a bright lust in his eyes. ‘It’s like undressing a doll. You have to tell her what to take off. And she’ll obey. Won’t you, darling?’ he asked me.

‘Yes,’ I answered, my lips stiff.

Oh gods, I didn’t want to do this.

‘Her sweater,’ said Jimmy immediately. ‘Get it off, darling.’

I couldn’t help but obey. Flushing hotly, I dropped my hands down to the hem and pulled it up over my head. The men broke into applause as I pulled it high over my head and extracted my arms from it. I just blushed harder. I felt tousled and ungainly with all their eyes on me.

Somehow, being forced to undress to order made me feel even more exposed. My clothes felt like the last piece of protection between me and each of the men using me intimately in a way that I had never experienced before.

I dropped the sweater on the floor next to me, breathing heavily. I felt all the mens’ eyes on me, considering, assessing, and I blushed even hotter. I was wearing a knitted, scoop-necked top underneath the pullover, the soft fabric falling gently over the swell of my breasts.

David’s eyes were hard as he looked at me. ‘Get that top off,’ he said bluntly, his voice hard, his lips narrow and thin.

Oh, how I wanted to disobey him. He had no right to talk to me like that, unkindly and roughly.

I couldn’t disobey though. It was a simple thing to pull the top off over my head and drop it on the floor on top of my sweater, and then I was standing in front of them in my casual slacks and bra, blushing at their whistles and yells.

‘Nice boobs,’ said Richard directly to Charles, saluting my husband with his glass. I flushed at the thought that I was a thing to be talked about. I disliked people treating me like Charles’ property. Property that other men could compliment him on.

I do have large breasts, so large that sometimes I’ve wished they were smaller. I could see all the men’s eyes running up and down my body, smiling at the sight of my bra-clad boobs.

‘They’ll look good swinging in the air,’ smirked Rick. ‘Or covered in cum.’

I flushed but there wasn’t really any time to process the men’s words.

‘Shoes off, darling,’ smirked Charles and I bit the inside of my cheek. I didn’t want to obey him. I didn’t! Nevertheless, I kicked off my red ballet flats, standing in front of them in my bare feet. Charles smiled at me as if in a challenge and I knew he could tell that I hadn’t wanted to do as he told me.

He’ll use that against me later, I thought to myself, and then I wondered how I had managed to end up with such a horrible person as my husband. How I hadn’t even realised what a horrible person he was until this weekend.

Rick gestured to me with one hand, curling the fingers in the universal ‘come here’ gesture. I didn’t want to walk closer to him but my feet obeyed for me, leaving the pile of clothes and shoes behind me. Standing in front of him, he spread his legs wide and looked up at me luxuriously.

‘I like you better like this,’ he said. ‘Quiet. Well behaved. Half naked.’ His cock was hard inside his trousers and I trembled standing in front of him in my bra and slacks. He grinned up at me. ‘Take your belt off and give it to me.’

I had to obey. I unbuckled my wide leather belt, pulling it free from my trousers, then I bent forward to hand it to Rick. He took it off me with a smile.

‘Put your arms on my shoulders,’ he said and, once again, I had to obey. I felt way too close to him like this, and I didn’t like touching him.

‘Good girl,’ he said, a cruel smile hovering across his mouth. He ran his eyes up the front of my body, lingering on my bra-clad breasts, hanging in the air about a foot from his face. Then he took the belt and I hissed in surprise as he wrapped it around my throat once, twice and a third time, before buckling it again, making an impromptu collar.

I gasped as he tugged on the straps of leather, sharply, showing me how easily I could be controlled like this. ‘You stupid girl,’ he said, his voice harsh and cruel. ‘Tell me that you like it rough.’

‘I like it rough,’ I heard my voice say, as I quaked inside. I was going to die from embarrassment.

‘Good. Because rough is all I do,’ Rick said, his voice flat and uncompromising. ‘I don’t care how loudly you scream, I’m not going to slow down.’

I didn’t even know if I liked it rough. I hadn’t had sex for over a decade. But my pussy pulsed in sudden need, in anticipation of what was coming.

This is your own fault, said my brain. You knew what horrible people they are. And still you let Brennan do this to you.

Rick’s eyes ran over me lazily as he released me and told me to stand. ‘Someone get those trousers off her,’ he said casually. ‘Before I rip them off myself.’

I flushed as I stood again above him, feeling all their eyes on me.

‘Oh very well,’ said Richard, laughing. He caught my eyes briefly and I hoped I didn’t look as lost as I felt. ‘I don’t like women in trousers,’ he said. He lifted a single eyebrow at me, his gaze firm. ‘Off. Now.

I felt besmirched, as though he had found me out in a contravention of some rule. Trembling, my fingers moved involuntarily to the button on the front of my trousers, unfastening it and lowering my zipper.

My hands were shaking and I tried to stop them moving to give myself a few more seconds of dignity. But I couldn’t slow them down. I pushed the trousers down past my butt and off my thighs way too fast, then they fell of their own accord down around my ankles. Feeling lost, I stepped out of them, kicking them to one side.

Oh gods, I was standing in front of all of them, just in my knickers and bra. I wanted to run but the spell Brennan had placed on me stopped me. It forced me to stand still and receive the gaze of all eight men watching lasciviously.

‘I want her naked,’ said Gary petulantly. He waved a hand at me as if to catch my attention. It wasn’t needed. I was very aware of all of them. Gary caught my eyes.

‘You want that too, don’t you, slut? Tell me you want to be naked for us.’

‘I want to be naked for you,’ I said, unable to stop myself.

‘Tell us you want us to see all of you.’ He leant forward enthusiastically, his elbows moving to his knees, holding his glass in both hands in front of him.

‘I want you to see all of me,’ I said without hesitation, the words coming involuntarily out of my mouth.

Gary grinned. ‘Stupid slut. Tell us you don’t deserve to wear clothes at all. Tell us that your place is to be on display.’

He really is a terrible person, I thought to myself, as I repeated his words.

‘I don’t deserve to wear clothes at all. My place is to be on display.’ The words sounded convincing coming from my lips, even as I shuddered inside at Gary making me say it. I knew what he would say when he was fucking me.

This is your place. Beneath me. With my shaft inside you.

And I wouldn’t be able to do anything about it.

‘Fuck, I love you like this,’ Gary said.

(To be continued)