The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

STEALING BRIDIE

* * *

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *
ds mc md mf nc

Synopsis: Bridie agrees to be hypnotised so her husband’s friends can fuck her. She doesn’t realise she is also agreeing to a fey enchantment that will bind her forever.

STEALING BRIDIE: CHAPTER 5

‘Fuck, I love you like this,’ Gary said.

The words he had made me say hung in the air between us. My mouth still felt besmirched from being forced to say them.

I want to be naked for you.

I want you to see all of me.

I don’t deserve to wear clothes at all. My place is to be on display.

I was naked except for my panties and bra, and I felt so exposed to know that all the men were looking straight at me. The two pieces of cloth felt inadequate to cover me but I was thankful that at least my breasts and pussy were still covered. Still covered for now but not for long, I guessed.

As if by some pre-agreed convention, the men were taking it in turns to order me to remove clothing. I wondered who would snap the next order at me, as if I was a waitress dealing with particularly unpleasant customers.

Perfectly on cue, James crooked his finger at me. ‘Come here, slut,’ he said and involuntarily, I walked towards him.

I can’t fully express how weird and strange it felt each time my body obeyed their commands. I couldn’t resist it. I wasn’t even fully aware that I was obeying until I was halfway through the movements, and then I would start to feel like an actual puppet, invisible strings pulling me along to where I had been ordered to go.

I was strenuously not thinking about what it would feel like when they ordered me onto the bed or when they decided they wanted me in a particular position for fucking.

Stop worrying, murmured my brain to me slyly, seductively. Lie back and obey. You know you’ve always wanted to.

I flushed at the thought but my brain wasn’t done. You can be as slutty as you want. You can experience all the wicked things you’ve never had a chance to.

I saw Brennan watching me. I flushed harder that he could now see me in my basic panties and bra. Oh gods, I wanted to be alone with him. I hoped he still wanted me. I felt like an electric fire whenever I thought of him and I couldn’t wait for the night to be over so I could go to him.

When you’re done fucking her, she’ll come to me.

James patted the couch next to him with an inviting hand. Ever obedient, I sat down. My brain had apparently decided that this too was an order that had to be obeyed. I didn’t want to sit next to him. I didn’t want to sit next to any of them. It felt terrifyingly intimate and wrong sitting on the plush sofa in just my bra and panties, while he was still fully dressed. My knees almost touched his knees. It was too close. Everything was too close to my naked skin.

‘Good girl,’ James said, patting my naked thigh with a thick hand. I knew I should shudder but for some reason the sensation just turned me on a bit more. ‘You’re going to be a good little slut for us tonight, aren’t you, darling?’

I tried to hold my lips together firmly with my teeth. I didn’t want to answer! But all my attempt at defiance did was to cause tears to slip from my eyes. My mouth, ever obedient to the men’s commands, opened, ready to answer.

‘Yes,’ I said, unable to stop myself from answering.

‘Good girl,’ James said again. ‘That’s the right answer.’ I flushed with embarrassment again at having put myself in this place where I was subject to his praise. ‘Now, take your bra off,’ he said. ‘We all want to see your breasts.’

I fumbled with the clasp on the back of the bra, swallowing hard. Something about being ordered to undress for them was turning me on, even as I hated all their eyes on me. I couldn’t face the thought of my breasts being naked while I sat next to James. And yet, I knew I was feeling even more aroused at his flat statement that he wanted to see my breasts.

I knew that the minute my breasts were bare, James was going to touch them. His eyes were fixed on my bra as I tried to undo the little hooks at the back. I felt objectified, all of my skin was sensitised. His hand felt burning hot on my leg.

Finally the clasp came free and my bra sprang forward away from my body. James didn’t even wait for me to take it off. He reached out with his other hand, the one that wasn’t on my leg, and pulled the bra roughly forward and off my arms.

‘Get it off already,’ he snapped, his voice harsh. ‘Are you going to be this slow when I tell you to get on your knees?’

I gulped at the harshness in his voice, tears starting in my eyes. James tossed my bra onto the floor, and turned back to me. ‘Arch your back,’ he said. ‘Push them out, bitch. I want to see them on display.’

I glared at him in defiance but I wasn’t allowed to disobey. I pulled my shoulders back and arched my upper back, forcing my naked breasts higher and forward.

‘That’s right,’ said James, his voice still harsh. ‘You’re going to take a lot of cocks tonight, girl. Don’t keep us waiting. Now…’ and his voice slowed as his gaze dropped to my breasts. ‘Let me look at these darlings.’

I kept my gaze on the opposite wall as James’ hand landed on my naked breast, kneading gently. Soon his other hand followed, and both hands started fondling my breasts, groping, squeezing, rubbing the soft flesh.

‘Nice shape. Soft skin,’ he said, his voice still harsh and cold. I flushed miserably at hearing him reduce my breasts to attractive attributes. ‘I like big tits. You’ve got good ones. Tell me that you’re glad I like your breasts.’

‘I’m glad you like my breasts,’ I said as if learning by rote.

‘So you should be,’ he murmured. ‘Tell me that your breasts are my toys.’

I flushed but I answered him. ‘My breasts are your toys.’

‘Mmm,’ he murmured. ‘That’s what I like to hear. You’re a good girl, Bridie. Why don’t you tell me that you like my hands on you? You like me groping you, just like I’m doing right now.’

‘I like your hands on me,’ I said. ‘I like you groping me.’

The sad thing is that it wasn’t untrue. There was a trickle of heat running from my breasts, down through my sternum and into my pussy. I knew I was getting aroused from the feeling of being objectified, the feeling that I was reduced to a collection of desirable, gropable body parts.

I didn’t understand why that aroused me. But as much as I wanted this arrogant man’s hands off my breasts, I really wasn’t sure I would tell him to stop touching me if I was given control over my actions again.

I chose to be here. I knew what this would be like, and I still chose to be here. At some level, I wanted this.

Anything, even a violent gangbang and orgy, would be better than sitting passivethrough the rest of the evening and weekend with these men.

‘Let’s give her a new name,’ said Rick, standing up and walking over to look down at me. I tensed as he came close. I couldn’t help it. He was so deliberately violent, so deliberately crude.

‘Just for tonight,’ Rick said, staring into my eyes with his dark ones. ‘Let’s make her answer to something filthy and degrading. Something that will make her embarrassed tomorrow whenever she thinks of it.’ He stepped closer and ran an errant hand down into my hair, gripping it and tilting my head back so that I had to look at him. ‘You’d like that, wouldn’t you, darling?’

‘Yes,’ I murmured, my voice rough.

‘I thought so,’ Rick chuckled. ‘You’re such a slut. I always knew you weren’t the boring academic stick you always pretended to be.’

‘But what shall we call her?’ asked David from the other side of the room. ‘In the trashy kink porn my wife reads the girls are always being called ‘toy’ and ‘pet’.’

‘Nah,’ said Rick, his eyes fixed on mine. ‘That’s too sweet. Too kind for the kind of fun I want to have with her.’ I felt my eyes widen as his hand tightened cruelly in my hair. He sniggered. ‘You felt that, didn’t you, darling?’ he smirked down at me. ‘I’m going to enjoy hurting you. You’re going to be good to me, aren’t you? Say it.’

‘I’m going to be good to you,’ I muttered, my arousal and trepidation rising in equal measure at his vicious cruelty.

‘You’d better,’ Rick said, his voice flat and cold.

‘Why don’t we call her after her breasts?’ asked Gary. He had come across the room, and he perched his butt on the back of the couch as he spoke, a lazy hand dropping down to clasp one of my breasts. ‘Boobs. Or Breasts. Or Teats. Udders?’

Titties,’ said James, his hands still on my breasts. ‘That’s it.’

‘Yes,’ said Rick, a hard smile on his face as he still held my head back by my hair. ‘Titties. Degrading and absurd at the same time.’ He looked straight into my eyes. ‘You’re going to answer to Titties from now until when this hypnosis ends. That’s your name now. Isn’t it, Titties?’

I blushed miserably red. ‘Yes,’ I said, my voice breaking. I felt the patina of the name sliding across my skin and into my flesh and bones. Naked, still in James’ and Gary’s hands, my breasts felt hot and exposed, over large.

Rick sniggered down at me. ‘You’re not much now, are you, Titties? You little slut. You’ve always thought you were so special, so smart. But you’re going to scream like any other slut when I’ve got you beneath me.’

I felt a cold thrill sliding across my skin, enveloping me. His words were so cruel, so crude. I hated the name he had chosen to give me. I hated his sneering enjoyment in reducing me to a sexualised object. But I also loved it. It was oddly freeing. I didn’t have to be well-behaved Bridie anymore. I couldn’t be well-behaved Bridie anymore. They wouldn’t let me.

‘Who’s going to fuck her first?’ asked James, still clasping my breasts in his hands. It still felt wrong that he was touching me. He was a stranger and my brain said that he shouldn’t be touching me intimately.

James was still speaking. ‘I want a blowjob first up.’ He closed his fingers and thumb tightly around each breast and gave a little shake. ‘Then we’ll get these darlings swinging in the air, won’t we? Won’t we, Titties?

‘Yes,’ I said, moaning, still forced to look upwards into Rick’s cruel eyes.

James spoke across me to Brennan, still leaning nonchalantly against the wall, his arms crossed. ‘You got any preferences for how we do this, Brennan, mate?’

‘No,’ said Brennan, not moving. Out of the corner of my eye, I could just see the half-smile on his face. He looked happy and contented, as if this night was going just as he had planned.

‘I don’t care what you do to her. How you do it. You need to all fuck her. That’s it. And then, when you’re done, when you’ve had enough, she will come to me.’

‘Okay then,’ said James. ‘That’s pretty clear. Let’s just cut cards for her. Highest goes first. Anyone got a set?’

Of course, Gary did have a pack of cards in his bags. Charles took control of shuffling them, efficiently cutting the deck, and then each man took a card from the top of the pile in turns. I sat still on the couch while I waited, enduring the feeling of the men near me reaching out to stroke me, touch me, caress me.

‘Sit still, beautiful,’ said Brennan once, but it wasn’t necessary. I wasn’t going to move until they told me to.

With a sinking heart, I saw Gary moving back across the room towards me, an evil light in his eyes. He walked right up to me, standing in the space vacated by James. I sat still, obedient, waiting, as he stroked his fingers down the side of my face.

‘Look at you,’ he said, wonder glowing in his voice. ‘You’re so much more fun like this. I’ve got you first, Titties.’ He jerked his hips at me in a crude fucking motion. ‘You’re going to like what I’ve got. You’ll worship me, won’t you?’

‘Yes,’ I said, my voice feeling like chalk in my mouth. I didn’t want to worship snide, sneering Gary. I didn’t!

‘Too right,’ he smiled. ‘You won’t have any choice, darling.’

(To be continued)