The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stop Watch

Chapter 19

Author — Sidia

“My god.” Linda said reverently as she stared at what I had bought for her to use that night.

Linda had arrived home early as we had planned—she had flung herself into my arms and practically clambered up me in her lust and passion; raining kisses down upon my face. It was an hour or so until Kara would arrive back from school—more than enough time for us to get ready. It looked like my wife was almost as eager as I was.

After I had managed to calm Linda down a bit, I revealed to her my big surprise; an impressively large strap-on dildo.

As soon as she had seen it, I could almost see my wife’s eyes haze over with lust. It was designed so that there was a portion of it that slipped inside the users pussy as well—the harder they fucked, the more that they would get out of it. I couldn’t think of anything more perfect than this for Linda to enjoy taking charge of our new plaything.

“And I didn’t get you anything.” Linda said breathlessly, still staring at the strap-on I was holding.

“Don’t worry.” I said, grinning down at her. “The best gift is going to watch you using that on Kara.”

“… on Kara.” Linda echoed, utterly entranced. She looked up and made eye contact with me. “I want to try it on.”

“What, right now?” I teased her.

“Yes.” Linda said firmly. “I want to … I need to see what it looks like. So I can picture myself using it …”

Linda trailed off and shivered pleasurably.

“Anything for you, baby.” I said, opening the packaging for her.

Linda stripped out of her clothes without hesitation, dropping them all to the ground in our living room. I eyed my now naked wife appreciatively as I handed her the strap-on. She took it somewhat gingerly, turning it over and over in her hands with a heated expression on her face. She wrapped her fingers around the dildo as if measuring the girth, running her hand up and down the shaft.

“Perfect.” She breathed. “I can stretch her out for you when it’s your turn.”

“Oh, you’re going first are you?” I smirked. Linda didn’t know it was too late to be concerned with something like that.

“I think it’s best, big boy.” Linda said, returning my smirk. “Here, help me with the straps.”

“Do you need some lube?” I asked as she daintily stepped into the harness that fastened around her hips and then lined up the smaller end with her pussy.

“Mike, if you think I haven’t been sopping wet all day you have another thing coming.” Linda said, groaning slightly as she slipped it inside of her.

I went behind my wife and tightened the straps, securing them around her waist and under the curve of her buttocks. I actually quite liked the way it accentuated the curves of her rear.

“How does it feel?” I asked.

“Like I’ve got a dick to fuck our daughter with.” Linda said in a low and heated voice. She stood with her legs slightly apart, flaunting her curvaceous body with the dildo obscenely protruding from her crotch. “How does it look?”

“Like you’ve got a dick to fuck our daughter with.” I copied her, my voice rough.

Linda reached down and gripped the dildo with both hands, stroking it up and down and giving me a wink. I reached out and grabbed her by the arm, pulling her crushingly into my chest. I gripped her chin roughly and tilted her head upwards—kissing her deeply.

“You are so fucking sexy.” I whispered hoarsely. “I can’t wait to watch you use that.”

“Me either.” Linda said, standing on her toes and kissing me back.

When Kara arrived home Linda and I were seated on the couch waiting for her.

She entered the house cautiously; not alertly, but more filled with anticipation. When she saw her mother and I sitting in the living room, Kara took a few steps towards us and then stopped—seeming skittish. Her hands were down by her sides and clenched so tightly that her knuckles were white.

“Hey, kiddo.” I said easily, not trying to hide the way I looked her up and down. “Have a good day?”

“Uh, yeah.” Kara said, blushing at seeing me check her out so obviously in front of her mother. “It was alright.”

“Only alright?” Linda said lightly. She licked her lips as she also ogled our daughter.

Kara went crimson at seeing her mother also looking at her that way, but this time there was a flash of arousal on her face as well.

“Yeah.” Kara said in a small voice.

“Well that won’t do.” Linda said, getting up off the couch and walking over to her. She reached out with a hand that trembled only slightly and rested it casually upon Kara’s shoulder. “Maybe we should do something about making sure you have a better time tonight then.”

Kara stared at her mother, her mouth slightly open as her breathing came more rapidly. My commands to her that she desired us and wanted to be seduced and used by both of us was taking hold. For myself I was growing harder by the second, watching Linda and Kara stare intently at one another. They were the same height; mirror images of each other—separated only by the years. I had remarked many times how similar my wife and daughter were, but seeing them so close, knowing what was coming … it was agonisingly sexy.

“Would you like that?” Linda pressed, her voice cracking for a second and going husky.

Kara swallowed, trying to speak but nothing came out. She swallowed again and just nodded mutely.

“That’s my girl.” Linda whispered. She trailed her hand from Kara’s shoulder to her throat, slipping it around so that she lightly held our daughter by the nape of her neck. “You won’t regret it.”

Linda leant forward slowly, and Kara’s eyes went wider than I had ever seen them. She couldn’t seem to move, just staring in wonderment and lust as her mother leant in. My wife gently kissed our daughter on the side of her mouth, their lips just touching. A small moan tore from Kara’s throat at the contact, and Linda pulled back with a satisfied and aroused look on her face.

“Go take a shower, sweetie.” Linda said in a throaty murmur. Kara looked at her intently—unconsciously darting her tongue out to lick the part of her lips that touched her mother’s. “I’ve set out some clothes for you to wear when you’re done. Come back down once you’re finished.”

Kara stood rigid for a moment before nodding once more—turning around and walking unsteadily towards the stairs leading up to the bathroom. Linda watched her go until she was out of sight, then turned to me abruptly. The composure she had held while interacting with Kara splintered and she stared at me almost panting—pressing her thighs together tightly and squeezing her right breast tightly with her hand. Her eye’s were heated and lust-filled. I had never seen her look so sexy.

“Oh fuck, Mike.” Linda moaned. “She’s so perfect. I wanted to take her right then.”

I got up off the couch where I had been enjoying the show and walked over to my wife, enfolding her in my arms.

“I’m proud of you, baby.” I said into her hair. “That was so fucking hot. You played it perfectly.”

“I did, didn’t I.” Linda said, her face pressed into my chest. She slipped her hand down between us and gripped my bulging cock through my pants. “I can’t wait to watch you take her with this.”

“I get to watch you take her first.” I whispered in a dark tone. “Remember? You’re going to fuck Kara. You’re going to take charge and make her ours.”

“Oh, fuck.” Linda said. She squeezed my cock and it was my turn to groan. “I can’t wait.”

The wait while Kara was in the shower seemed interminable. When she finally appeared—hesitantly coming down the stairs—I sighed in pure lust.

Linda had gone through Kara’s wardrobe and had picked out the skimpiest and sexiest bra and panties that our daughter owned. I could only imagine what had gone through Kara’s mind when she had gone into the bathroom and realised that her mother intended for her to come back downstairs to us dressed in nothing but her underwear. It made a clear statement about where the rest of the evening was headed, and yet she had come back down anyway.

Kara’s panties were black and lacy—so sheer that they hinted at more than they concealed. Her bra was similarly skimpy; it didn’t look like it provided any support at all for her luscious breasts—rather, it existed only to highlight her youthful curves.

She walked down the stairs in tentative steps, colour high in her cheeks. She clearly realised what it was that she looked like—a willing participant in her own seduction.

“Good choice.” I said to Linda in a clear voice without taking my eyes off of Kara. “She looks incredible.”

“Good enough to eat.” Linda agreed, her voice sounding only a little strained. We both ignored the sharp gasp and moan from our daughter at our topic of conversation. “Don’t you think?”

“Without question.” I growled as Kara came to a stop before us. I walked around her, circling behind our daughter as I took in all of her scantily clad body. Her shoulders and back were rigid with tension, and I heard the short shallow breaths she was taking. “Oh my, you should see her from the back.”

“Really?” Linda said, following my lead and circling our daughter to stand with me behind her. Kara stayed in place—deeply in the grips of our perverted play. “I see what you mean—she has such a delicious butt!”

“She gets it from you.” I growled playfully. I reached out a finger and lightly traced the curve of her left buttock. Kara tensed her ass and goosebumps broke out on her exposed flesh. “Like silk.”

“Mmmm … so it is.” Linda said, reaching out and placing her hand on Kara’s right buttock. She squeezed—digging her fingers into the taut flesh.

We walked around our daughter, touching her flesh and casually groping her—discussing her charms as if she wasn’t there. Kara shivered under our touch, darting heated glances at us both from under her lashes; willingly standing still for us as though it was perfectly normal for her parents to touch and admire her in this way. She tried but couldn’t quite hide just how horny she was growing in our treatment of her.

Eventually though it was time. This just wasn’t for Kara’s benefit to show how the night was going to go for her; Linda and I were working ourselves up into a frenzy of lust and desire. When we took Kara we were going to enjoy ourselves.

I felt all powerful as I walked back in front of our daughter, my wife joining me to stand by my side. I had done this, made this happen. Me.

“Go up to our room and wait for us.” I told Kara in a soft voice. Her eyes widened and she caught her bottom lip in her teeth. “We will join you shortly.”

Kara wrenched her gaze off of me with some effort to look over at her mother. I’m not sure what she was looking for in Linda’s face; approval, sanity, salvation … it didn’t matter. The only thing written on Linda’s face was lust and depravity. She was staring at our daughter like she was a piece of meat; a being that was there solely for our pleasure. It was far more intense than anything she had displayed when we had played with Emily. My command to my wife that she loved to take charge and use our plaything as a toy was in firm effect.

Linda took a step forward and struck suddenly—savagely pressing her mouth to our daughter’s; kissing her with a passion and intensity that was incredible to watch.

Linda buried a hand in Kara’s thick black hair, entwining her fingers in the silky locks and holding her head tightly in place. With the other hand she reached down between their bodies to cup Kara’s crotch. I saw the muscles in Linda’s arm work as she strummed our daughters pussy through her panties—Kara was mewling helplessly into my wife’s mouth and her entire body was trembling.

She broke the kiss just as quickly as she had begun it; Linda took a few steps back, holding her hand up to her mouth while staring intently at the panting girl shivering in place before us. Even though she had been touching Kara through her panties, Linda’s fingers were slick with our daughter’s arousal. While holding eye contact with her, Linda licked the juices off of her fingers before speaking in a smokey voice.

“Do as your father says. We’ll be up soon.”

As we watched Kara stumble her way up the stairs, her delightful ass and legs on display all the while, Linda and I looked at each other before crashing together in a passionate kiss. We made out furiously, our tongues entwined and wrestling—hands groping every part of each other that we could reach—before eventually breaking apart and panting.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” Linda chanted. “I’m so turned on I almost want you to fuck me right here.”

“I know what you mean, baby.” I groaned. “But it would be a shame to miss the main course.”

“I love hearing you talk about her like that.” Linda moaned. “We should have got ourselves a proper plaything years ago.”

“Well lets not just talk about it.” I said harshly. “The plaything is upstairs. Let’s go fuck her.”

When we entered our bedroom, Kara was in the midst of aimlessly pacing back and forth. Her face was an absolute picture; I had never seen such a perfect mix of apprehension and yearning before. She didn’t see us at first, and I paused in the doorway—taking in her lovely body as she strode around our room. I could trace every curve and muscle in her legs and ass, and the way her large breasts jiggled in the skimpy bra was mesmerising.

Linda didn’t pause however; she strode past me right into the room. Kara noticed her mother enter and flinched—stopping her pacing. Linda didn’t stop though; she gave our daughter a warm smile, slapping her lightly on the ass as she walked past her into our ensuite bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Kara looked surprised and strangely enough, a little hurt at being ignored. She turned to face me with a question forming on her pretty lips, but by that time I was already moving into the room. Before she could speak I pulled Kara into me in a tight embrace, kissing her hard.

Kara responded immediately, kissing me back almost desperately. I found it ironic that she was more comfortable making out with her father than dealing with both of her parents—no matter how much I had made sure she wanted it. I lifted my daughter up off the ground and she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist. I put my hands under her ass—holding her up while taking the opportunity to blatantly grope the girl.

“Oh, fuck.” Kara moaned, breaking for breath from our kiss. She deftly unhooked her bra and flung it to the ground, pressing her bare breasts into my chest. “I missed this.”

“Shhh …” I whispered to her, giving my daughter a wink. “That’s our little secret, baby.”

“Is it.” Kara whispered, shifting so that she could rub her panty covered crotch over the bulge in my pants—grinding and humping herself on me.

“For now.” I muttered. What she was doing felt amazing.

“Where did she go?” Kara asked, trying to not sound like she desperately needed to know what her mother was doing. “Do we have time to —”

“She’s getting ready.” I cut her off. I gripped Kara’s ass and pulled her hips tightly into me—dry humping her. Kara’s heels were locked in the small of my back and she squeezed her thighs around me at the same time.

“Ready for what?” Kara asked breathlessly.

“She’s getting ready to fuck you, kiddo.”

“What?” Kara said, her blue eyes widening as she stared at me.

At that point Linda exited the bathroom. She had stripped all her clothing and was standing naked in the doorway. Her breasts, large and still firm, sat proudly on her chest. It was the first time our daughter had seen Linda completely nude, but unfortunately she wasn’t really in a position to appreciate the sight—instead our daughter’s gaze was firmly fixed on the obscene dildo jutting out from Linda’s crotch. It was pointing directly at Kara.

“Oh, fuck.” Kara breathed out, her voice completely toneless and overwhelmed.

“Are you starting without me?” Linda said in a seductive voice, sashaying over to where I was holding Kara in my arms.

“Never.” I grinned at my wife. “I was waiting for you before starting anything.”

Linda came to a stop facing me with Kara between us. Linda licked her lips and stroked the fake cock while running her eyes over our daughter. Kara was completely fixated on the strap-on her mother was wearing; turning her head over her shoulder to try and see what Linda was doing behind her.

“I think you’re overdressed, lover.” Linda said to me, lust standing out plain in her voice.

“I think you’re right.” I said, depositing Kara onto the floor. Her legs almost gave out and she would have fallen if Linda hadn’t put an arm around her waist. Kara flinched away when she felt the dildo touch her thigh and then trembled; leaning into her mother submissively. I stripped my shirt over my head and started to unbuckle my pants.

“No.” Linda said softly, making me stop what I was doing. She leant over and spoke right by Kara’s ear, biting her earlobe when she was done. “Take off your father’s pants, Kara.”

Kara reached out immediately and started fumbling with the front of my trousers. Linda stroked her back, trailing her fingers along our daughter’s spine.

“Good girl.” Linda breathed. She looked at me. “Do you need some relief, baby?”

“Fuck, yes.” I growled. Kara succeeded in getting my pants undone and wasted no time in freeing my cock from its confines. As my pants fell down to my feet I stepped out of them so that I was now completely naked.

“Good girl.” Linda said again. She abruptly grabbed a handful of Kara’s hair at the back of her head, forcing her head down towards my hard cock. “Now suck that dick, slut. Show me what you can do.”

I caught a brief glimpse of Kara’s incredulous expression—one that quickly vanished into obedient lust—before my wife forced our daughter’s head down. I groaned when I felt Kara’s soft lips envelope the head of my dick; I couldn’t help it, I thrust my hips forward, quickly shoving a few inches of my shaft into her mouth.

Kara started to sink down onto her knees, but that wasn’t what Linda had in mind. She slapped our daughter’s ass, gripping the back of her panties and hauling her painfully upwards so as to keep her standing.

“Stay on your feet!” Linda said in a velvet voice, arranging our plaything to the position she wanted her in. She increased the pressure on Kara’s head so that she was standing upright but bent over at 90 degrees so that she could still suck my cock. “You don’t move unless we move you. Understand?”

She punctuated her words by shoving our daughter’s face further down onto my cock. Kara gave a strangled noise but nodded her head as much as she was able.

“I love you.” I groaned, as I watched my wife take charge of Kara.

“How is she at giving head?” Linda panted, gently forcing Kara’s head up and down along my shaft.

“Not bad.” I grinned. “But that might be you helping.”

“We can’t have that.” Linda purred. She let go of Kara and moved around behind our daughter. She gripped our daughter’s hips and looked over her bent-over back at me. “If she’s not doing a good enough job just fuck her pretty little face.”

“Yes, dear.” I said obediently, winking at Linda as I took firm hold of either side of Kara’s head. Kara made a small garbled noise but I couldn’t make out what she was saying. The poor girl must have had a lot on her mind—I had implanted the desire to be used by us and by god that’s what we were doing! I was fairly sure I had arranged matters so that she was enjoying what we were doing to her … but even if she weren’t, I don’t think I could stop now. “Brace yourself, Kara. Mind your teeth.”

I started to carefully thrust into my daughter’s mouth. It wasn’t what I was craving—what I wanted to do in that moment was savagely fuck her little throat. But for the moment I had to make do with this shallow thrusting.

Linda had swallowed noisily when she saw me begin to thrust back and forth in Kara’s mouth. She mouthed to me ‘that’s so fucking hot’, before turning her attention to her own end. She dug her fingers into the waistband of Kara’s panties and swiftly pulled them down around her ankles. Kara wriggled her hips and clenched her ass when she felt her mother strip her.

“Fuck, she’s so wet.” Linda marvelled as she explored Kara’s bare pussy with her fingers.

“I told you she wanted this.” I grunted, thrusting a bit deeper and making Kara gag slightly. “Are you going to …?”

I gestured my my head towards the large strap-on Linda was sporting.

“Hell yes.” Linda said, staring down at her fingers as she gently stroked our daughter’s wet folds. “But first …”

Linda crouched down behind Kara, putting her hands on her rear and spreading her ass-cheeks open. I saw my wife lick her lips before she pressed her face into our daughter’s rear, and began to lap at her pussy.

Kara jumped and moaned—the vibrations around my shaft very pleasurable—as Linda went to town on her little slit. I started thrusting with a bit more strength now—turned on immeasurably from seeing the top of my wife’s head as she crouched behind our bent-over daughter. I was starting to relish the little gagging sounds Kara made when I went a bit too deep. When Linda eventually came up, her mouth was shiny with our daughter’s arousal.

“I was right.” She said a trifle breathlessly. “Good enough to eat.”

I kept up my pace, fucking Kara’s mouth, as I watched as Linda prepared herself to fuck our daughter. She gripped the shaft of the dildo and slid it between Kara’s thighs—rubbing it back and forth over her crotch to coat it with her juices. Kara flinched again and mewled around my dick, tensing her ass as she felt what her mother was doing. She knew what was going to happen next.

Linda lined up the shaft of the dildo at Kara’s entrance and readied herself. She looked over our daughter’s prone back at me, her eyes sparkling with lust.

“I’m going to do it, baby.” Linda panted, shifting her hips in readiness.

“Do it.” I said harshly, thrusting my cock the deepest yet into Kara’s mouth. “Fuck the horny little slut. Show our toy her place.”

Linda moaned loudly, and moved her hips forward—slowly feeding the length of the dildo into our daughter’s pussy. At the last moment she jerked her hips forward sharply—burying the last of the fake cock in one quick motion.

“Jesus.” Linda said, shuddering in pleasure—both at the taboo of actually fucking her own daughter with a strap-on, and also because her thrust had also thrust the smaller end into her own pussy.

“Don’t stop.” I panted. “Fuck her, baby.”

Linda needed no further encouragement, beginning to rock her hips into Kara’s crotch—pressing herself right up against her daughter’s rounded ass. It took her a little bit to get the rhythm right—having a cock wasn’t something she was used to after all—but before long she was pistoning the dildo in and out of kara’s pussy at a respectable pace.

Sweat was dripping off Linda’s face and running down onto her heaving breasts—she was groaning in pleasure each time she buried herself all the way inside her daughter; she was fucking herself on the other end at the same time.

I thought my wife had never looked sexier.

For my own part I was starting to grow a little rougher with what I was doing. The excitement and depravity was taking over and any fatherly concern I had was quickly eroding. Linda and I kept meeting each others eyes—staring with love and perverted lust over Kara’s body as we fucked her from both ends.

Kara herself was almost incidental to me for a while. I had played up in Linda’s mind that she was nothing more than a plaything for us to enjoy, and for a while I believed that as well. I watched my wife fuck our daughter’s pussy while I nudged the head of my cock at the entrance to her throat, and gave no thought at all to the girl we were using.

“She’s so perfect, isn’t she?” Linda panted. I didn’t know if she meant Kara as a person or Kara as a fucktoy and in that moment I didn’t care which it was.

“Fuck, yes.” I groaned.

“Every part of her is so gorgeous.” Linda said. She licked the tip of her index finger delicately and then reached down to press it against Kara’s rosebud, making her flinch.

That was too much, I needed more. It was just too hot.

I activated the Watch and froze time. With no hesitation or buildup, I used the fact that my daughter was now limp and pliant to slam my hips forward, burying the entire length of my cock down her throat.

I held myself there, looking down in pleasure at Kara’s face pressed up against my crotch. Her head had tilted back at the perfect angle to accommodate me, and her eyes were scrunched tightly shut.

That wouldn’t do at all. I had a perverse desire to look down into her pretty eyes. I carefully pried her eyelids open until she was blankly staring straight ahead. That done, it was time for me to enjoy myself.

I wasn’t gentle, I wasn’t careful. There was no tenderness, only pure need. I pulled almost all the way out of Kara’s mouth before fucking back inside. I started to pound her pretty face, roughly using her as was only fitting.

Just before I came, I deactivated the Watch and unfroze time.

I bellowed out as I came, jerking my hips forward to hold myself all the way down Kara’s throat—spewing thick ropes of cum down her gullet. Now that she was aware of what was happening, I felt Kara convulse and try to pull away—coughing and choking at having me so far down her throat.

Linda’s eye’s went wide to see my hips pressed all the way against Kara’s face. My wife’s eyes rolled back in her head—realising what I was doing to our daughter becoming too much for her—and she started to pound the dildo into Kara hard and rough.

I pulled my shaft out of Kara’s mouth, staggering back a few steps and breathing heavily with the aftermath of my efforts and orgasm. Kara coughed a few more times before starting to noisily moan at the pounding that her mother was giving her.

I walked behind Linda, kissing her neck and hefting her breasts as we looked down at our daughter’s bare back; staring down in awe at the view. Kara’s narrow waist and flared hips looked amazing, all the more so because my wife was thrusting a fake cock into her pussy. They looked so alike.

“You liked what I did there. You came so fucking fast.” Linda panted through gritted teeth. “I liked it too.”

At that, she licked her finger again and, timing it with her thrusts, she pressed it against Kara’s puckered little asshole. This time she pressed in harder and her finger slipped inside up to the first knuckle.

“Oh, fuck.” Kara wailed, shuddering all along her body.

“She’s pretty tight.” Linda said, her voice velvety. “Do you want a go?”

Even so soon after I had cum, a surge of arousal swept through me at what my wife was alluding to. At the same time, what Linda was suggesting was too much for Kara to take—our daughter started to cum; her legs giving way as she fell face-first to the ground.

Linda followed her as she collapsed, never missing a beat as she continued to screw our daughter as she lay ass-up on the floor. Her breathing was harsh with her exertions, and her skin had a sheen of sweat to it. It didn’t take much of this before Linda started her own orgasm, and fell down twitching on top of our softly moaning daughter.