The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stop Watch

Chapter 5

Author — Sidia

I arrived back home after my adventure down the road in good spirits.

I had never felt so free, and so powerful, in all my life; it was as though everything I could ever want was within my grasp. I made my way back to the kitchen, to where I had last been before I had activated the Watch. On my way past my daughter, I casually slapped her on the ass—enjoying the sensation of the taught flesh of her behind on my hand. Things were so different now.

I leant back against the counter and restarted time. I watched Kara walk away from me hungrily, roaming my gaze all over her body; fixated on the rolling of her hips as went. She was so perfect—so sexy. I sighed in disappointment as she disappeared from view, and decided to go to my home office. I didn’t have any work to do, but I had a lot to think about.

I sat down at my desk, considering everything that had happened, and everything that I had done. Using Emily like that had awakened something within me. I had used her roughly, more callously than I had ever thought I could treat someone. But then again … had I really? Under the influence of the Watch, with the power of being outside of time …

If I could have done all of what I had to Emily, with no actual harm done—was there really anything wrong with what I was doing? Not that I would ever abuse Linda or Kara like I had with our old baby-sitter, but some changes couldn’t hurt, could they? Particularly with Linda. Nothing major, nothing forceful. Just … better.

I had a good family life, and up until only a few days ago, I would have said I wanted for nothing. But now with the potential in my grasp—with what I had experienced—I could admit that the lack of sex in our marriage was a problem. I could fix that.

It wasn’t even as if we were having any issues! It was only out of misplaced concern for our daughter that we acted more conservatively than we would otherwise. It was a simple hang up that I could easily do away with.

That night when Linda arrived home, I was resolute and prepared. I greeted my wife and made small talk, feeling more distant from her than I normally would—focused on my plans. I restrained myself from acting until after dinner, deciding to minimise any changes of behaviour until we were all ready to turn in for the night.

Sitting on the couch in the living room after our meal, engaged in ‘family time’, felt like a chore to me for the first time in my life. I kept eyeing the clock on the wall, willing the hands to make their journey around faster. I was probably indifferent company that night—but if I was, both Linda and Kara had the good grace to not mention it.

Finally though, Kara announced she was turning in, and wished us both goodnight. She kissed us both on the cheek, and I noted with interest that when she came to me, she blushed prettily; she was clearly still remembering our encounter in the kitchen. I said goodnight to her, smiling widely at her flushed face. She blushed a shade brighter, and turned to leave.

I activated the Watch, and time stopped around me.

I stretched—feeling free and relaxed. Emboldened. It was a heady feeling, being the only one in a frozen world.

I stood in front of my wife, eyeing her appreciatively. She really was a beautiful woman. Sure, Kara had the first blush of youth on her side, but Linda had always been enough for me. Until the last few days, I had never even considered cheating on her. For a moment I felt a bit guilty about what I had done with Emily, but then I suppressed it. I excused my actions as being the result of repressing my desires—and I was about to take a step towards fixing that.

I had decided that the easiest way forward was to make it so that she wasn’t concerned with Kara being the house. Linda had always been very vocal during sex, so she had always been conscious of the fact that our daughter could hear us. With that in mind, I leant down and gave a direction to my wife, repeating it over and over so that it took hold.

“Kara is old enough to not care that her parents are having sex.”

That seemed pretty comprehensive. I then moved over to our daughter; she was just about to exit the living room. I leant in close to her, inhaling the sweet scent of her hair, as I gave her my instruction. She had already made a joke earlier about my needing to spend more quality time with my wife, so I didn’t even know if I needed to do this. But it was better to make sure.

“There is nothing embarrassing about your parents having sex.”

There—that should cover it. With those in place, there should be nothing in the way of Linda and I having a more fulfilling sex life. I was already looking forward to heading to our bedroom with my wife. After the extreme nature of what I had been enjoying today, something wholesome and loving would be good. At least that’s what I told myself.

I found myself eyeing Kara thoughtfully as I stood behind her. I had said it before, and I always will; my wife and daughter looked extraordinarily alike. I stared at Kara’s tight bubble butt, it giving me ideas. I looked over at Linda sitting on the couch, smiling after our exiting daughter, and hesitated. I had only intended to remove this one hang up that was stopping us, but …

I moved back to the couch and sat down next to my wife. But instead of restarting time, I leant back in to Linda, feeling nervous and excited.

I gave her another command.

I lay in bed, full of anticipation—my eyes fixed on the door to our ensuite bathroom where Linda was getting ready for bed. My temptation had been too strong to resist, but I didn’t regret what I had done at all. I was looking forward to this.

Linda came out of the bathroom and I whistled in appreciation. She was in a skimpy negligee that was pretty much see-through. It finished scandalously high on her thigh, leaving her legs bare. It barely contained her large breasts, and they threatened to spill out at her every movement. That, coupled with the sultry smile that she directed at me, all combined to be sexy as hell.

She sashayed over the the bed; the look on her face saying that she was enjoying the effect she was having on me. She stopped just short of me, and cocked her hip; presenting herself in all her glory for my appreciation.

“Hi there lover.” Linda said, her eyes sparkling. “Like what you see?”

“Hell yes.” I chuckled. I reached out towards her. “Come here, and I’ll show you how much I like it.”

“That a promise?” Linda said archly, as she draped herself over me on the bed. She straddled my waist, playfully pressing her crotch against my rapidly growing erection.

I slipped my hands underneath her negligee, gripping her firmly by her bare ass and pulling her hard into me, grinding her along my dick.

“Count on it.”

Linda smiled down at me, and leant down for a deep kiss. Our tongues wrestled and danced, while our hands wandering over each others bodies. I rolled her off of me so that we were both laying on our sides, facing one another. Linda slipped her hand down my pants, wrapping her slender fingers around my cock and starting to play with me. My hand made its way between her legs, and she obligingly parted her thighs for me; giving me access.

I gently rubbed her clit, making Linda purr with pleasure. She was very wet, and I easily slipped a finger inside of her. I slowly fingered her pussy while she played with my dick, our breathing getting heavier. Linda was growing more and more aroused, and I judged that the moment was right for my first move.

I slipped my finger out of her, ignoring the soft sound she made in protest. I explored further back, until I reached the rosebud of her anus, and I then rubbed my slick finger back and forth; teasing the tight opening.

Linda froze.

The only ‘taboo’ that we have ever had is anal. I had only really attempted initiating something with my wife once before, and she had made it very clear that it was never happening. She was adamant that she had no interest in exploring that avenue. Of course, that had just perversely made me desire anal sex all the more. I had never brought it up again though, because I had known that Linda was serious about her refusal. With no way forward, I had regretfully given it up as a possibility.

I slipped just the tip of my finger past her tight entrance, only possible because everything was so lubricated from her arousal. Linda drew in a sharp and surprised breath; it was very out of character for me to do something against her wishes like this. Before she could say anything though, I made my second move.

“I love you Linda.” I said huskily. “Want to try something a bit different tonight?”

She was still rigid; unmoving in her surprise and shock. I wasn’t fingering her ass, but I was keeping a constant pressure on her puckered opening. The meaning of my question was obvious. Then, to my elation, Linda replied.

“… if you want to.” My wife said slowly. She sounded unsure and hesitant.

I had at first considered making her love the idea of anal sex, but had decided not to after some thought. It was such a radical change from how she normally was, that I didn’t know if it would stick. And I also had to to admit that a dark part of me remembered how—and why—she had swallowed my cum that first night when I had stopped time, even though she hadn’t wanted to. So, I instead had taken a different approach.

‘ “If I ask to have anal sex with you, it’s because I love you; because you love me, you have to say yes.” ’

It was so manipulative.

It was so hot.

I would get to have anal sex with my wife, something I had wanted to do for years, but her thoughts on it hadn’t changed. She didn’t like the idea of it, but she would do it.

“I’ll go get the lube.” I said happily. I leant in and quickly kissed her, grinning. Linda smiled back at me, a little uncertainly.

“Come on baby, get on all fours for me.” I said as I got back. Linda did as I asked, if a little slower than she normally would. Where she would usually react with shaking her rear to encourage me, she instead appeared to be going through the motions. There was no trace of her usual playfulness and enthusiasm.

I positioned myself behind Linda; admiring her hourglass figure, the flare of her hips, and the rounded globes of her behind. I hiked her negligee up over her hips, exposing her charms, moving forward until my achingly hard cock was pressed into her bare crotch. Without saying anything, I sank myself into her pussy, sighing in satisfaction at the sensation. Linda squeaked in surprise, before turning her head round at me to give me a smokey and arousal laden look. One that was tinged with relief.

I pulled out a few inches, and then thrust back in. Linda gave a long and guttural moan. It was loud and carrying—something she would have stifled before tonight. She had always been vocal like that. It seemed as though the first instruction I had given my wife had taken hold as well.

I slowly began fucking Linda, moving in and out of her. She grunted every time I bottomed out, moaning in pleasure every time in between.

“God, yes baby.” She said, between grunts. “Keep going, just like that!”

She seemed to have forgotten about the anal sex. Using one hand, the other keeping a firm grip on her hip, I smeared lube over anus—making her yelp in surprise. She whipped her head around to look at me, her eyes wide.

“God, I love you baby.” I said, my voice low and rough. I grinned at her, and she shivered at my choice of words.

I slipped a finger into her ass up to the first joint. I could feel her squeezing me tightly. Linda hung her head down, hey back bowed in tension. I gently thrust my finger in and out of her ass as I started fucking her once more. She grunted again at my thrust, but this time it sounded slightly uncomfortable.

It took a little while, but eventually Linda got used to the unwelcome intrusion, and started moaning again while I fucked her. I soon had the entire length of my index finger inside her ass, moving it in time with thrusting of my cock in her cunt. She had a vice-like grip around my finger, she was so tight.

I pulled out of her pussy, and paused momentarily; Linda instantly stopping her moaning. She seemed to know what was coming next, but while she didn’t look like she was looking forward to it, she said nothing to try and dissuade me.

“Just.” She began softly. “Just go slow, okay?”

“Of course love.” I said. Linda shivered once more.

I liberally coated my hard dick with lube, and used some more on her. I flopped my cock down on top of her ass, shivering myself in anticipation. My dick looked huge resting between her cheeks, Linda being such a petite woman. I had wanted to do this for so long.

I pressed my cock against her asshole, and gently pushed; Linda being obviously very tense. There was no give, she was just too tight. I pushed harder, and Linda made a small noise of discomfit. It started to give, and suddenly the head was inside of her ass. Linda was taking short, rapid breaths at this point.

“Baby. Go slow. Go slow.” She groaned quietly. “You are so fucking big.”

I ran my hands over her buttocks, enjoying the view. Doing so coated her cheeks with lube, and they soon glistened. I pushed a bit more, and another inch quickly slipped inside of her.

“Fuck.” Linda grunted. “Fuck fuck fuck.”

She clearly wasn’t enjoying it, but didn’t ask me to stop. Still, I didn’t want to hurt her even though it felt so amazing. I felt like a god, looking down onto Linda’s submissive pose; my petite wife was letting me sodomize her simply because I wanted to. It was incredible.

I dug my fingers into her asscheeks, and pressed forward again; she was sucking me in. This time I didn’t stop until I was all the way inside her ass. She was clamping down on me, squeezing and relaxing, over and over. It felt delicious.

Linda was tossing her head back and forth, hair whipping around in her agitation. Her fingers were clutching at the sheets on the bed in front of her.

“Linda that feels amazing.” I groaned out happily. “I love you so fucking much.”

Linda paused. Then, softly.

“I love you too.”

I withdrew an inch, and then thrust back in. She grunted again in discomfort.

“Fuck, I’m so full.” She groaned. “Fuck, I cant believe you got all the way in.”

“Me either.” I said, slapping her lightly on the ass. “You are fucking tight.”

Another small thrust. Another uncomfortable grunt. I loved it. Everything she felt about anal sex was still there. But she was doing it with me. I thrust again—a little harder—and was rewarded with a louder grunt.

I slowly sped up until I had a good rhythm going, fucking her in the ass steadily. I started thrusting harder; our bodies were slapping together audibly each time I bottomed out inside her. The harder I went, the louder the noises she made grew, until she was making little yelps in time with me. It almost sounded like the cries of passion she usually made when we were having regular sex.

But not quite.

I knew I was lasting longer than Linda wanted. Her breathing was growing harsher the longer I fucked her in the ass. She couldn’t know that I had already cum multiple times today—I sodomized her for so long I was actually growing tired! Not that I considered stopping for a single moment—I knew she wasn’t enjoying it, but I was loving it enough for both of us. Eventually though, I could feel myself building towards my climax. Perversely however, I wanted it to go on for longer. An then idea struck me, and I grinned to myself devilishly.

In mid-thrust, I reached for the Watch on my wrist, and stopped time.

I paused, breathing heavily; my cock still buried inside my wife’s ass. After I had caught my breath, I pulled out, watching with interest as her stretched hole closed shut behind me. I then repositioned myself onto my back, and slid underneath her so I was directly below her pussy.

I didn’t know if this would work—certainly after I had groped Linda’s ass that first night I had stopped time, she had felt something of what I had done. I hadn’t experimented with prolonged activity while time was stopped yet. I suddenly thought of Emily, my thoughts equal parts curious and uneasy. I didn’t know if she had reacted to what I had been doing to her when I restarted time. But then again, I had covered myself with my last command to her anyway, so maybe it didn’t matter.

I gently moved Linda’s legs further apart, spreading her thighs wide. This lowered her crotch downwards, until it was hovering just above my face. I had always loved my wife’s pussy, and had proven time and time again just how much I liked going down on her. Linda could be multi-orgasmic if approached just right, and that’s what I was going for now.

I started eating Linda’s pussy, really going to town. Interestingly, her juices started flowing steadily in response to my efforts, the same as if she had been aware of my actions. I completely lost myself in what I was doing, and I actually don’t know how long I ate her out for. When I eventually stopped, my face was wet from her arousal.

I got out from underneath her, and moved her legs back together so she was in the same position as before. I was no longer on the verge of cumming of course, something that stymied for me a moment. But then I simply shrugged, and pressed myself back against Linda’s asshole. With time stopped, it was a different sensation—she was still tight, but it wasn’t as hard to gain access. She gave way, and soon I was buried inside her ass once more.

I started fucking my wife again, building to my climax once more. With time stopped, there was no sounds apart from my breathing and movement as I thrust in and out. I missed hearing Linda’s grunts and little cries—and I have to admit I made up for it with the force that I used to fuck her. I was really giving it to her, savagely spearing her depths with the entire length of my cock with each thrust. When I felt myself once again on the very verge of cumming, I deactivated the Watch and restarted time.

“Holy fuck!” Linda screeched. Her back arched, and her entire body spasmed and shuddered.

I gripped her around her narrow waist, continuing to fuck her ass, hard and fast. She was clenching so tight around my cock, that it was equal parts pain and pleasure.

“Oh baby, I’m going to fill your ass.” I groaned out.

Linda was keening now, unintelligible with the force of her orgasm. Everything I had done while going down on her seemed to have hit her all at once; I had never seen her cum this hard before.

I held myself buried within her, and I spilled my seed into the depths of her bowels. I fell forward, laying on top of Linda; I could feel her body still shivering uncontrollably underneath me. Eventually, her noises became words as she regained the power of speech.

“… -ly fuck. Holy fuck. Holy fuck.” She chanted.

She squirmed around under me, shifting so she was facing up towards me. As she turned, my cock pulled out of her ass with an audible sound. I held myself above my wife, looking down into her wide eyed and shocked gaze.

“Did you enjoy th—” I began, before Linda interrupted me.

She pulled my face down to hers in a bruising kiss. It was deep and thorough, and when she stopped, it was my turn to gasp for breath.

“That. Was. Insane.” She said, slowly and deliberately. “I’ve never cum so hard before!”

“It was incredible.” I agreed, flopping down onto the bed beside her. I kissed her again. “Wish we had tried that before, hey.”

“Not really!” Linda laughed softly, and incredulously. “Anal was … I’m sorry honey, but I wasn’t enjoying it that much. It’s something we can do because I love you. But then at the end … holy fuck!”

“At the end?” I said, prompting her. It was interesting how she accepted the anal sex, even though she didn’t like it.

“The end?” Linda purred. She kissed me, and then said softly by my ear. “To cum like that again? You can do whatever the fuck you want to me.”

I pulled Linda into my in an embrace, and she snuggled happily against my chest. I grinned above her head, staring at the ceiling; imagining the future.