The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Stranger

Baker Street, Boston. 1980

Chapter One

Lisa woke up. It was still dark. She sat up quietly, the sheets falling from her naked bust. She was forty-seven, blonde, blue-eyed. Her breasts were large but sagged a little now. Still quite sexy.

She felt her ass sting; still sore from last night’s sex; she had a small tear when he entered her there with his large cock.

And there he was, still asleep. She couldn’t even think of his name, only the things she had called him.

She looked at him with an intense hate for what he had done to her. He’d fucked her several times for four hours. And Michelle.

Michelle was there asleep too. Lisa’s nineteen year-old daughter. Lisa felt a wave of shame for last night. The sex, so depraved, but she couldn’t help herself. The stranger made her do it, all manner of things, and with her daughter.

Lisa slipped out of bed and went to her wardrobe. She found a dress and slipped into it. She turned and went over to the bed, to her daughter sleeping.

“Michelle?” she whispered as she gently shook her daughter.

“Michelle?” she repeated; a little harder shake.

Michelle blinked and woke “Mom?”

“Shhh!” Lisa implored her daughter. “Don’t wake him”

“What…? What’s the matter, mom?”

“We’ve got to go”

“Where? Where do we have to go?”

“Away” Lisa said “Before he controls us again”

“I…I don’t want to go” Michelle said confused.

“Please, we’ve got to go now”

“But, Master would be angry”

“He’s not our master, he’s a sick pervert” Lisa growled; catching herself raising her voice.

‘I love, Master” Michelle said, “And I’m not going”

“Pleeeeeeese, baby” Lisa begged.

“Master!” Michelle said aloud, sitting up

“No! No! No!” Lisa cried

“Master?”

“Uh-huh?” he said, blinking awake “What’s the matter?”

“Master, my mom wants to go”

“Oh?” he grinned, sitting up. “Is that so?”

Lisa didn’t answer, she simply started to back towards the door.

“Do you really want to go?” he asked again “And leave your beautiful daughter here with me, alone?”

Lisa stopped. This got her attention

He looked at Michelle. “Do you love me?”

“Yes, of course, Master” she laughed.

He rolled back the sheets, already erect. “You know what I want” he added.

She smiled and rolled over to suck his cock. She loved sucking his cock. She made little purrs as she did.

“Please” Lisa said “Let her go”

“Do you really want to leave me?”

“You’re sick…”

“That’s not what you said last nigh… when I was in your ass….” he smirked

“I… I don’t know how you did that to me…” she said, “But that wasn’t me!”

“Why do want to leave?”

“You…”

“Tell me you love me” he smiled

“I love you” she blurted out. “Fuck, no! Stop doing that!” she growled.

“Tell me you want me to fuck your ass again”

“I want you to fuck my ass” she said, and was angrier she’d so easily done it “No! Stop that!”

“If you want me to fuck you in the ass” he said “You’re going to have to take that dress off”

“No… I don’t want you to…” she began and then realised she was taking her dress off. “No! Please!” she begged.

“Come, your daughter’s got my dick real wet”

“Please….” she whimpered again, but made her way to the bed. Michelle sat up.

“I want you to wet your mommy’s a-hole” he said to her

“Yes, Master” she chirped, so happy to do his bidding.

She got up as her mom slid onto the bed. She moved around behind Lisa and pressed her mouth against her mom’s anus.

“Please, don’t do this to us” Lisa begged as she felt her daughter’s tongue invade her star.

“Make sure to get her nice and wet” he said

“Mm-mm” Michelle murmured.

“Tell me again you want me to fuck you”

“I want you to fuck me”

“Say it again”

“I want you to fuck me”

“You’re not saying it right”

“I want…. I want you to fuck me, Master” Lisa said. Suddenly she felt a great relief. There was no burden of struggle anymore. She knew what she wanted; to please her Master.

“I love you, Master” she purred.

“I know” he smiled

Lisa moved forward, up over him. She took hold of his cock and sat back down onto him, pushing down on his shaft till he was deep in her rectum.

She shivered. It both hurt, difficult to accommodate him, but exhilarating to do his will.

“My mom’s nice and wet” Michelle said as she lay along beside them. She kissed him on the lips as her mom rose slowly up and down on his cock.

It felt good. It felt good to serve him. Lisa’s clit burned. As she rode his cock she leaned forward till her throbbing clit rubbed against his thighs.

Michelle turned her head and mother and daughter kissed now. She moved up onto her knees and cupping her mom’s breasts played with them as Lisa continued to ride hard cock.

“Oh, yes!” Lisa gasped, “Oh, fuck yesssss” and, at the same time she moved a hand down to her daughter’s ass and worked a finger into Michelle’s anus.

She squeezed her thighs hoping to feel his release inside her. It was what she wanted most; to satisfy him.

And then he gifted her his semen. He shot a bolt of hot sperm into her rear. She trembled and came herself.

“Such a good girl” he said

She trembled further with delight. She so enjoyed the fact he liked her.

She knew however instructively to get up of him, he wanted to fuck her daughter now. Michelle was eager.

“Clean it first” he said to Lisa. She nodded and used her mouth to lick him clean, she drooled slobber as she sucked him. And Michelle was straddled across him impatiently hovering, waiting to impale herself on his shaft.

“Enough” he said and Lisa backed away. She sat back on her haunches and watched as her daughter slid onto him. She was even proud that her daughter was also there to satisfy him.

Chapter Two

“Hiya!” came a voice.

Lisa ignored it. But the woman ran up to her and caught her by the arm.

Lisa stopped and blinked.

“Were you daydreaming?” Carol gasped breathlessly.

“Sorry?”

“I called out to you but you ignored me”

“I…” Lisa said, not knowing what to say

“Say?” Carol asked “Are you alright?”

“Why wouldn’t I be?” Lisa asked defensively

“I haven’t see you for a few days”

“I’ve been busy”

“And Michelle too?” Carol asked. Carol’s own daughter Lucy had gone to school with Michelle. They’d been such good friends that they started college together too, till Michelle had suddenly dropped out.

“We’ve both been busy” Lisa said frostily. She did not wish to have a conversation. She wished only to return home with the basket of shopping.

“I wanted to come over for Bridge as usual” Carol said… “Only I saw you were with someone”

“Wish someone ?” Lisa asked, she was still distracted Her Master had told her to go and get these supplies and then come back. Now she was deviating from his instructions. She began to panic.

“Er… yes…” Carol said “You with a man… but I only saw the costume he was wearing”

“Costume?”

“Yeah… a costume….” Carol tried to smile “He had a goat mask on”

“I’ve got to go” Lisa said now with some urgency.

“But…”

“Leave me alone!” Lisa snapped and pulled away from her

“Lisa?”

“Fuck off!” Lisa spat and stormed off

Carol stood there watching her old friend like she’d never seen her before; dumbfounded because in all her years she’d never heard Lisa like that—ever!

She watched and then decided to go after her to see what was wrong.

Lisa was aware that her friend was coming along the street after her. As she unlocked the door she unconsciously did not close the door.

Lisa went into the kitchen and unloaded the basket, putting the supplies away. She stopped for a moment and smiled as she heard her daughter screaming out from the bedroom. Her nipples pressed hard against her top in excitement.

She couldn’t wait to return to bed.

Carol got to the door and found it slightly ajar. She knew this too was not typical of her friend. She made her way inside; hesitating to look around and see if she could see Lisa.

Then she heard Lisa “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeee!’

Carol blushed with embarrassment at intruding.

She was about to retreat when she heard footsteps. Not wishing to be discovered she ducked behind a pillar.

She was shocked to see Michelle step down the stairs and into the kitchen; naked. Michelle had scratches on her back.

She stopped in the kitchen took a jug of water out of the fridge and began to down the whole thin; she was massively dehydrated.

Suddenly Michelle stopped and reached behind herself. She farted into her hand. She had sticky semen on her fingers and she licked it obscenely.

“Michelle?” called Lisa

“I’m coming, Mom!” Michelle cried back as she refilled the jug and put it back in the fridge.

Suddenly Carol heard footsteps, sounding more like high heels. Carol turned to see first two trotters appear climbing down the steps.

The legs appeared; hairy, then the groin, that of a man with a massive cock hanging down. The body of a man, and the arms too; but the head of a goat.

Lisa followed behind, almost leaping on the creature.

Carol found herself urinating in terror.

The creature stopped. It sniffed. Lisa noticed its attention was caught and she looked around

“Who’s there?” she cried.

Michelle joined it.

“What is it, Mommy?”

“Someone is here”

Michelle immediately moved inform of the creature to protect it; shielding it with her body from whatever it was that might harm her Master.

Carol trembled. Her teeth clattered.

She heard the clip-clop draw closer.

Then she looked up to see it peering over at her.

She screamed!

Chapter Three

Carol woke up. She was in bed, not her own bed. How did she get there?

She sat up. She saw on a dresser a pendant with “Stephanie” on it. Looking around she realised she was in Stephanie’s bedroom.

She heard a low groaning sound. Carol sat up and the sheets fell from her, revealing she was naked.

She had scratches on her body. She looked down to her crotch. She had been shaven. It felt sore.

“Oh, no!” she gasped as she remembered what had happened. The creature! No! It was too horrid to think about it. It had raped her. She remembered how it hurt, and how she had cried out in pain, and in… yes… in passion. She had enjoyed it.

She remembered its eyes boring into hers, and how she had undressed despite herself. She cried.

She heard the groaning sound again, and now the slamming of a bed’s headboard against a wall. She knew that she was hearing the sounds of sex.

Carol slipped out of bed and picked up a dress that lay thrown on the floor. She tried it on, it fit. Carol went to the windows and tried each in turn. They would not open. Next she went to the bedroom door. She stopped for a moment; something caught her eye. On the dresser was a large bound leather book. It was out-of-place in the pinkish girlie room that Michelle’s mom kept for her. She went to the book. It was old, musty, it stunk of sulphur. She opened it

Horrific! Old as it was there were woodcut pictures of orgies and other depravities. Carol cried when she saw these as she remembered how willing she had been made to perform some of the ritualistic sex scenes she saw there on the pages.

Carol closed the book. Nothing positive she thought could come of it

She went out into the hall hoping to sneak down and out to freedom.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” she heard as she snuck down the hall. She realised it was Lisa crying out in joy. “Oh, yes! Fuck me!”

Then the thumping of the headboard went faster. “Yes! Yes! Yessssssssss!”

Carol saw the open door. She stopped to see Lisa inside being fucked from behind on the bed. The smell of it made Carol retch. The room was a mess. Sheets stained in strange colours.

“Hello?” Michelle said, coming out of the bathroom.

“Shit!” Carol gasped “You scared me”

“Are you going somewhere?”

“Please, just let me go”

“But the Master has chosen you for service”

“Please….” Carol gasped.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened wide. He was standing there, his cock hanging down, but still menacing.

He smiled as his gaze fell upon her.

‘Please… No!” she cried as she started walking into the bedroom against her will “Please… let me go”

The creature moved around behind her. She felt his hot breath against the back of her neck. “No… no!” she cried but still took off her dress.

She wanted so much to run but a part of her was on automatic, taking her to the bed, making her kneel on it, bending over, exposing her ass.

She felt him move up behind her. She knew she wouldn’t fight it even as it sodomised her.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” she began to grunt. She knew it was depraved but it felt so good.

“She’s one of us now” Lisa smiled to her daughter as they watched Carol scream with raw desire.

“Fuck me! Oh, yes, fuck my ass” Carol groaned.

The demon turned to Michelle who came forward on command, getting down behind him, and moving his tail out of the way she began to tongue his asshole.

He bleated.

Suddenly he came inside Carol’s rectum; so much so her stomach became distended. Carol quickly pulled herself off him, her anus yawning wide. She spun around and took him in her mouth.

Lisa joined her. Each taking turns tasting him.

Chapter Four

Lucy couldn’t understand the garbled cry of her mom on the phone. It had her worried and she turned to Sally, her wife.

“Maybe we should go?” Sally said supportively. Lucy had a frosty relationship with her mom; but blood is blood.

It was odd that it was Sally who was more willing to get on with Carol, because it was Sally that was the reason Carol was distant from her daughter. Carol couldn’t abide by the fact that her daughter was a lesbian.

Sally was also not a church-goer. She was if anything quite anti-church. She called herself a Wiccan; a witch,

Carol thought that perhaps she’d brainwashed her daughter into it; after-all Lucy had been such a good girl. Carol didn’t know that Lucy had actually started to explore this with Michelle. And whilst for Michelle it had been a phase, for Lucy it was life.

Michelle had shied away from the relationship and in fact it was ironic that she was at that very moment eating pussy. Her mom squirmed with delight as she tongued her mom’s hairless slit.

Carol watched near-by. With her the master was sucking on her breast; feeding. He had modified her body; all of them, to suit his needs.

His tongue was rough like sandpaper.

For another hour mom and daughter fucked. The demon allowed this because it added to the depravity of it. He had Carol join them for a while.

Lucy tapped on the door. She found it open. “Mom?” she called

She stopped and looked at Sally “It’s okay” Sally said “The note said to go in”

Lucy had found the note in her mom’s bedroom urging her to go to Lisa’s house.

The two women, hand in hand stepped into the house. Sally closed the door. It was she who noticed the smell first.

“What the fuck is that?” Lucy coughed.

Sally was hesitant “I think we should go”

“It was you who said to come here!” Lucy gasped incredulously

“Let’s just go”

“Lucy?” came Carol’s voice “Is that you dear?”

“Mom?”

“Lucy, please come here”

“We should go!” Sally insisted.

“Lucy?”

“Mom?”

“Lucy, why don’t you come?”

“Let’s go!” Sally said now tugging on her wife’s arm.

Suddenly Carol screamed.

“Mom?” Lucy cried, breaking away from Sally she ran up the stairs

Sally wanted to go but… till death do us part… she reluctantly followed up the stairs.

Another scream.

Only this time Sally knew it was Lucy!

“Lucy?” she cried, stepping up her speed.

She stopped at the door of the bedroom. The smell almost made her vomit. The hellish scene of stained sheets, shit on the floor, blood, even tallow candles burning making the room hazy.

Lucy was standing there, quite still.

“Lucy?” Sally cried. No response. She shook Lucy. Lucy was like someone frozen.

Out of the shadows the demon came.

“What the fuck?” Sally cried. She turned to Lucy “Lucy! Please!”

“I cannot leave our Master” Lucy said suddenly smiling, turning to Sally Her face seemed becalmed as if she was in a stupor

“Lucy, what the fuck?” Sally turned to see that Carol was not blocking the doorway. She was there naked, filthy. And a slow ooze of cum running down her inner thigh!

Sally avoided eye contact with the goat-headed demon.

“Don’t resist” Carol said, “I want to love you”

“Leave me!” Sally cried. She pushed past Carol. Carol grabbed her and tore at her clothes

“Stay and serve our Master” Carol screeched.

Sally brogue a fist down, enough to break free.

She ran. Two other woman; Michelle and Lisa—whom she did not know were now blocking the hallway.

“Fuck!” Sally spat. She turned and ran up the hall, and into Michelle’s bedroom.

Carol had recovered enough and was close behind.

Sally slammed the door, but Carol had got close to throw her arm into the way. Sally still slammed the door. Carol screamed in pain and pulled her arm out fo the way whimpering as Sally closed and locked the door.

“Bitch!” Carol screamed. She now, with Michelle and Lisa banged on the door.

Lucy, naked, cum oozing from her asshole calmly walked up the hall. The three women slunk away.

Sally looked around the room for an opening. She tried the windows

“Sally?” Lucy cried

Sally stopped for a moment; for that second she thought to open the door.

“Lucy?”

“Please, Sal” Lucy whimpered “It’s not so bad… serving the Master”

“What the fuck is that?”

“He’s our Master” Lucy chimed.

“Open the door” Lisa cried too.

“Our Master wants only to love you” Lucy said

“He’s been summoned from hell” Michelle chimed in, “And we now serve him”

“Please, Sal” Lucy cried again, “Let him into you”

“Leave me ALONE!” Sally cried.

“Please, Sal” Lucy tried again “If you don’t open the door he’ll hurt me”

“Shut up!” Sally cried, trying to think.

“Ow” Lucy cried, “Please… he’s hurting me”

“Leave her alone!” Sally begged

“Ow. Ow. Owwwww” Lucy cried, “Please make him stop”

Lucy looked to her Master. She smiled. She turned back to the door and smashed her head against it as hard as she could. The wood cracked.

Blood ran down her head from the wound “Please Sal” she begged. Nothing. She lined the door up again and smashed her head into it, dazing herself for a moment.

Sally looked around for a weapon. Then she saw the book. She was drawn to it. Her knowledge of the occult made her recognise it immediately.

The door cracked again.

She opened it “If I can find the name of the demon I can send him back to hell” she thought to herself.

She ran her finger over the text. It was Latin but she knew some key phrases.

Then she saw an illustration; four women—two mothers and their two pregnant daughters. Something about the daughters being a gateway for more demons to enter our world.

She found something about a mesmerising incantation She pressed on, with the door now so wrecked that the creature had its hand through the door, trying for the door handle and lock.

She found it!

The creature opened the door.

Sally spun around and spoke its name

It reeled back as if caught on a chain.

It screamed.

“Nooooooo” Lucy cried “What have you done?”

The demon shrunk into a ball of pain.

“Nooo!” Lisa cried running to shelter it.

“What the hell?” Michelle also was in obvious distress.

But the creature seemed now to melt. As if it were a candle and the floor was heated, it cried out in pain and began to dissolve.

The woman cried.

Lucy looked up at Sally in anger “What have you done, bitch?” she howled. She launched herself at Sally

Even as blood ran down her forehead and so obviously injured she wanted to do harm to her wife.

And then, it was gone

The room became quiet.

The women sobbed.

Lisa comforted her mom.

Lucy collapsed.

Epilogue

Sally watched as the ambulance took her wife away. She followed behind. The doctors said; Trauma to the head, blood loss. Minor trauma around her anus Her vagina torn. Signs of rape to both orifices.

Lucy recovered. Slowly

It was a week though before she was able to return home. Sally was supportive, patient. It was nothing that either of them could have prepared for.

Sally had to return to work. The bills wouldn’t pay for themselves.

She came home once to find Lucy on the phone. Lucy hung-up.

“Who was that?”

“No one” Lucy lied, smiling weakly.

Sally was supportive. Lucy eventually returned to making love with her.

Then one morning Lucy rose early to be sick.

Sally was concerned about this but Lucy assured her it was nothing. The phone calls continued.

Sally was not normally jealous. But after months of this she decided to investigate. She pretended to go to work as normal, only this time she watched.

Lucy left the house; she’d lied about that having assured Sally she had no desire to go anywhere.

Sally followed.

She was brought back to familiar territory. Baker Street.

She watched Lucy run up the stairs of the all-to-familiar house. Lisa opened the door. They kissed friendly-like

Then Michelle appeared at the door. Her stomach was swollen with child. She kissed Lucy and then Lucy gestured to Michelle’s bulge. Sally gasped. Michelle ran her hand over Lucy’s slightly large stomach.

Sally had noticed Lucy putting on weight; the sickness in the morning. Her mouth dropped in horror as she realised that Lucy (like Michelle) was pregnant. She knew who—or rather what—the father was.

Sally leapt from her car and ran up the street towards them as they entered the house. The door closed, but she ran up the stairs and flung it open

“Sally!” Lucy smiled, welcoming her. She turned to the others “I told you she was following me”

“Welcome home, Sister” Michelle said. As she patted her stomach it grew right before Sally’s eyes.

“Lucy, you’ve got to leave”

“I’m not going anywhere”

“And neither are you” Michelle said, smiting as her mom closed the door behind her.

She heard the door click. She spun around to see Lisa standing there, blocking the way with her body.

“Don’t do this” Sally said “I’ve beaten you once before”

“You’re not going anywhere” Michelle purred. “You want to stay right here”

“Shut the fuck up!” Sally said turning in anger on Michelle.

But she suddenly saw Michelle’s eyes. They seemed to glow warmly.

“I….” she began

“You will serve the Master” Michelle purred as she patted her growing stomach.

“Welcome home, Sister” Lucy chimed in as her own stomach swelled.

“I…” Sally began to speak again

The End