The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Strays

Synopsis: Julie and her husband Max have a strained relationship. And then another enters her life.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” Max cried as his cock shot into Julie. Julie kissed him, more glad it was over.

He fell onto her “Ooof” she gasped, almost winded

He rolled off of her. “Did you come?” he asked

“Sure baby” she said.

“Did you really?”

She rolled onto her side, facing him “Sure” she lied

“Great babe!” he said, pecking her on the forehead he rolled over and let out a massive fart. He chuckled to himself.

Julie rolled away, gagging at the stench

“How have we ended up like this?” she thought to herself, reflecting on eight years of marriage.

She reached over to the side-table and plucked out some tissues to stem the leakage out of her hairy pussy.

She cleaned up his mess from her crotch and rolled the tissues up. She thought about the sperm in them—how they could have been a baby. She wanted a baby. But Max did not. The timing wasn’t ‘just quite right’ he’d said—of the past five years.

She’d waited three years into the marriage till she felt it was right to start a family. But the rest of the time he’d been putting her off with a plethora of excuses.

In the morning she fixed him coffee and fried eggs on toast. She saw him off. As she stood there watching him drive off she saw the German Shepherd rummaging around near the trash.

“Hey!” she called. Startled, the dog ran off.

“No, don’t go” she called “I… I didn’t mean…”

She felt bad for having chased him off. Surely she could have spared him some scraps.

Julie found herself on the couch watching a tv-court room show. She hated it, but they were compelling. She even found the name “Wapner” strange but amusing. She found the theme music compelling—familiar.

She started to drift off to sleep, and as she did her hand slid down between her legs and found her throbbing clit.

Julie began to dream of her lover… he came to her and she lay back on the bed, opening her legs for him to see her sex.

Something in his eyes.

She found herself flipped over. She lifted her ass up and he mounted her from behind “Yes! Yes! Yesssss!” she cried…. when she woke suddenly

It was 3pm

Where did the day go?

Julie rose and started preparing dinner.

* * *

“I know!” she said suddenly over dinner

“Huh?”

“I just remembered where I heard that theme music before”

“What?” Max said. He was annoyed at the lack of information his wife often provided. He was more interested in the sporting magazine he was going through

“Do you recall when we were over at Helen Mitzi’s place….?”

“Huh?”

“Helen Mitzi”

“Yes, what about her?”

“She and Dan ran that moron on their projector… and the four of us….”

“Ah yeah” Max smiled, putting down his magazine. He remembered fucking Helen, she was a great fuck…when they were younger and swingers at the start of their relationship

“What was the porno we watched?”

“Margaret Broadcast?”

“Barbara Broadcast!” she corrected him

“Yeah” he said, not really thinking about that

“That’s where I heard the theme before?”

“What theme?”

“I was telling you about—from the court room show”

Max got up, boner pressing against his pants and he went around the table to her

“Please, honey” she said as he took it out

“You know what I want you to do…”

“Honey!” she protested

“You’re the one who got me thinking…” he said, done with explanation he pushed his cock into her face

“Mmm-mmm” she complained as she took him in her mouth. She sucked only a few times before he was coming. She swallowed him and then he was back with his magazine.

She tidied up as he watched tv

At least, so she mused, he wouldn’t be fucking her tonight.

She waved him off in the morning when she saw the dog return.

“Hey, boy” Julie whispered as she eased herself down the drive-way.

The dog was wary of her and then as she squatted to present less of a threat he came up to her

“Hey boy” she smiled.

He took a few scratches to his ear before his head ducked down under her dressing-gown, between her legs

“What are you…” she laughed and then she felt his tongue; against her panties, but it sparked through her as he licked at her slit.

“Bad…” she began

He continued to nuzzle his snout against her and licked. Her clit trembled, “Oh, fuck!” she gasped as she came

Suddenly she rose as if in a daze and turned around and walked back to the front door. She held it open and he ran inside. She closed the door. She turned around with her back against the front door and she pulled up her clothes

He went to her. Her knees buckled as he tongued her again to orgasm.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yessssss” she cried “Oh, yes!”

She fell to her knees and he moved against her and she hugged him. “Fuck that was incredible” she said,

“I’ll call you Rex” she said

He woofed as if he approved.

Julie did the housework as Rex sat there and watched her. He followed her about.

When her show came on she was up on the couch, only she spread her legs. Already her panties were on the floor

Rex went to her and lay between her legs and lapped at her pussy.

“Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!” she cried as she came

Leaving her panties there near the tv she went upstairs and dropped her clothes as she went into the bedroom.

She moved as if she was in a daze.

She got up onto the bed, on all fours.

Rex leapt up behind her. “Please…” she cried, she knew this was wrong, but she wanted it so bad.

Rex’s cock slid out of his sheath. He leaped up onto her and first rutted at the air before finding her slit.

“Oh, yes” she cried again, this time as she was penetrated by a large red dog cock.

“Mmm-nnnn-nnn” she groaned with delight as the dog fucked her hard and fast

She buried her face in the pillow as she came. And then she felt him shoot his seed into her. “Fuuuuuckkkkk” she cried again as orgasm tore over her

Ripples of ecstasy shot out from between her legs.

He fell off her and she rolled over on her back, lolling about, so staled, and relaxed.

He walked over her face and she found herself staring up at his cock. Her mouth opened and formed around him and she sucked. She sucked him with more desire than she’d done for her husband

He came in her mouth and she drank his dog come down.

She masturbated as he came in her mouth.

“Please, stop this” she whimpered.

She went to the shower, trembling, in shock. She couldn’t believe what she’d just done; fucked a dog over and over again.

The shower jetted onto her, and she tried washing his scent from her.

She turned and saw him watching her. “What are you?” she gasped and then she masturbated again. There was something also erotic about performing for him. She came again and fell to the shower floor. She reached up and turned the water off.

Rex entered the shower

“Please, no…” she cried.

Rex leaped up and offered his group to her and she began stroking his sheath. His cock poked out and she sucked it again.

She drank down his dog come again as it squirted into her mouth.

Julie returned to the bed, lying back. He climbed onto her and mounted her. “Fuck!” she screamed as he entered her

Her mind was like it had exploded. Being fucked again and again and again. Why couldn’t she stop?

She took him in her ass. She sucked him again, and then in her ass again.

By 3pm she was exhausted, mentally. She was shivering. She was in shock.

Max came home “Honey?” he called out

No answer.

He found her in bed. She was curled up into a ball under tightly clutched sheets.

She did not respond.

He called Doctor Robert.

The doctor put it down to ‘female exhaustion’ and the need for some tranquillisers.

In the morning Max said “Don’t worry baby” as he rose “I’ll fix myself breakfast” (it was, he thought, the least he could do)

He took himself off to work.

Julie found herself getting out of bed. Her body had paw scratch marks over her back and butt.

Naked, trembling she went downstairs to the front door.

Rex sat in the drive-way wagging his tail.

Only, this time he was not alone

He was with two other male dogs; strays. One a doberman, the other an Afghan.

Julie opened the door and held it for them.

They ran inside, past her. She trembled as she watched them run in. She knew what was going to happen. Whilst she was reviled, she also grew wet in anticipation.

She closed the door and taking a few steps into the hall got down on all fours to service them.

The End