The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sub

Synopsis: Jodi is a submissive. She just never knew it.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

The newly opened Elizabeth Line was a boon for Jodi in that the underground train whisked her from Charing Cross to her home on the western edge of London.

The twenty-two year old virgin lived with room-mates Pat (Patricia) and Aoife.

Jodi was a legal secretary. She wore neat, clean and modest clothing…. her skirt came down below her knees. She was tidy, to the point of annoying. But without her the apartment would have been run into he ground by her Irish student co-tennants. Pat and Aoife, lesbians from Cork were studying nursing.

Also reliant on public transport the coupe used the same new line till they got to Tottenham Court Road, then south on the Northern Line to their teaching hospital at Tooting Broadway.

Jodi that afternoon stopped for a coffee at Brunel Way, just opposite the station. She always avoided conversation though with the owners. She was reserved.

She wore her blonde hair in a tight bun, and she often held something across her front to hide her 38DD breasts. She tried to avoid attention. If she wore something more revealing, and had a different attitude she’d have been easily laid.

Jodi didn’t notice ‘him’ following her.

She entered Wellington Street when ‘he’ approached. She’d stopped to fix a strap on her shoe and he bumped into her from behind.

“Excuse me!” she said angrily as she’d almost toppled onto the ground.

“Jodi?” he smiled.

She stopped and looked at him. “Do I know you?”

“I am your Master, Baal”

“You’re what now?” she said.

“Kneel” he said.

“What?”

“Kneel” he said.

She found herself getting to her knees there, right there on the pavement.

She looked embarrassed at the people passing left and right… but to her amazement no one seemed to notice her.

“What….?” she gasped “What’s going on?”

He unzipped. He drew out a cock long, and thick, and black as blood sausage.

“Suck my cock” he said.

“Now look here!” she cried.

“Suck it” he said as he brushed his cock head over her lips

“Now lo…..” she began and he pushed his end into her mouth.

“Nnn-nnn-mmmm-mmmm” she gasped as she began sucking. He grew hard instantly in her lips.

A couple paused just near her and she looked desperately to them as she continued sucking this huge object. The woman looked her and then ignored her and continued in conversation with her man.

Then, just as suddenly they moved off.

“Can no one see me?” she thought.

She continued sucking his cock. Now, she looked up at him and… his face… it was remarkably handsome and despite the colour of his member he was not black.

“Get ready to swallow” he said as she now worked him with her hand… her hand couldn’t close around his shaft.

Suddenly her cheeks widened as a wave of hot sperm filled her mouth.

“Drink” he said.

And… she did. She sucked. She swallowed. And… it was delicious. She woofed it down, hungry for more.

She saw two uniformed police officers approach and she didn’t care. She kept sucking and he… he kept coming… more than any man. More than ten men.

Her belly was full like she’d drunk a pint of sperm.

He drew his cock away from her and she reached out hungrily for more.

“Later” he said.

She smiled.

As he tucked his cock away it was only then she realised how sore her knees were. She’d been kneeling directly on concrete and as she picked herself up they stung.

She bent a little to brush herself down and when she stood up he was gone. Completely gone.

She could see about her quite a ways and yet… no sign of him.

If it weren’t for the saltiness in her mouth and her full belly she might almost have thought she’d imagined it all…

“Are you alright Miss?”

She turned around to see a policeman.

“Um…?”

He bent down to pick up her bag and he handed it to her.

“Thank you constable” she said as she strung the strap back over her shoulder.

She gave him one last smile and made her way home.

What just happened?

She couldn’t believe it.

She ignored her room-mates calling to her about dinner. She went to her room and closed it and leant back on the door. Her fingers moved down, and found her sensitive spot.

“Ohhhh” she gasped as she masturbated.

The Irish lilt of nagging voices…. she ignored. Even as they knocked on her door.

“Go away” she suddenly snapped.

She composed herself, and opened the door to see two shocked faces.

“Excuse me” she said and pushed past them. She went down to the linen cupboard and took out a towel and went into the bathroom.

The warm shower… relaxing. Her fingers returned to the spot. “Oh, yesssss” she came.

Those lazy good for nothings! She thought as she found them waiting for her to make dinner.

She dried her long blonde hair, now loosened from the bun and put some instant packaged food on.

Simple. Quick. Consumed by ravenous mouths as if they’d never had a meal.

She ignored them. Their banter. The obvious fidgeting as Aoife took a finger inside her and Pat pretending she was not doing anything to her girlfriends pussy.

Jodi slept. Woke. Worked. Rode the tube back home. She took occasional glances about as if hoping ‘he’ would return to molest her again. But… alas.

Home… And as other Friday evenings the Irish duo had invited friends around for a small get together.

They were all in the lounge. Some sitting on the floor around the coffee table.

Two gay guys Ron and Jeremy, and a couple Luke and Rhonda. Rhonda was from Wales and if Jodi hated the Irish accent she hated Welsh even more… it jarred on her nerves.

There was a knock on the door. “I’ll get it” Jodi said.

She stepped over two people smoking pot and got to the door. She opened it.

“Invite me in” Baal said.

“Um…. yes… ah…. come in” Jodi said.

He entered and Jodi shut the door.

“Everyone….” she began.

“Be silent” he said to her.

“Um… yes”

“Who was it?” Pat asked.

“No one” Jodi said.

Jodi stepped past him when he grabbed her forearm.

“Ow….,” she cried “You’re… you’re hurting me!”

“Get on your knees” he said.

“Here?’ she gasped.

“Do it!” he snapped “Obey!”

She sank to her knees.

She turned to look and no one seemed to notice.

“But…” she gasped as he unzipped his fly.

“Turn around, slave!” he said.

“Yes” she nodded.

She did so and then he pushed her forward and she was then on her hands and knees.

He got down behind her, tearing at her pants.

And then, her panties.

She gasped as she felt the sudden kiss of the air.

She looked at the group and still no one noticed.

She felt it… pressing between her labia.

“Please….” she gasped and the… “Fuck meeeee”

He pushed into her.

“Oh, God!” she cried.

As he pushed up into her, deep she thought her vagina was going to tear… it was her hymen however. She’d never known the feeling of hard cock between her legs. And his cock was massive.

He pressed against her cervix.

“Gooooood” she gasped.

As he pushed hard again she moved forward, as if walking him towards the coffee table. She ended up with her forearms on the small wooden table and he began humping her.

“Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!” she cried with each thrust.”

“Pass that glass” Pat said…. Jodi took it and handed it up.

“Thanks” Pat said and returned to talking to Ron and Jeremy.

“Oh, fuckkkkk” Jodi cried as the first orgasm rippled over her.

“Slave?”

“Yes, Master” she gasped.

“Tell me you like it…”

“Oh, God…. yessssssss” she cried and a second orgasm tore over her. more powerful than the first.

He continued humming her. She was up on her elbows as he did.

“Do you want my come?”

“Yes, Master! Yessss!”

“Then you shall have it!” he said and when she thought she couldn’t stretch any more she felt a ball move down his shaft and suddenly the feel of hot jizz goo filling her cunt.

“Oh, yes! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!” she cried. Her third orgasm, and again, more powerful than before.

Her whole body shivered. And, it continued to shiver in spasms as the after-shocks of pleasure shot out over her.

He pulled out of her and instinctively she spun around and took him in her mouth.

“Good, slave” he said as she though nothing but to service him and clean him.

“Mm-mm-mmmmm” she moaned as she lapped at his huge cock. It was so heavy, and thick. And she loved it.

She was disappointed when he took it from her. She lent forward to catch as much drops of come from him and then alas he tucked his cock away.

He reached down and she took his hand and he helped her to her feet.

“Thank you, Master” she said.

“You are a good slave…. always you will submit to me…”

“Yes, Master. Always.”

“You will go clean yourself now.”

“But, Master… are you going?”

“Yes… but I will come to use you from time to time. Your body serves to amuse me.”

“Please, Master” she whimpered “Use me! Use me any time.”

“I will” he said and she grew a huge smile hearing this.

“Perhaps next time your arse” he said.

“Yes, Master” she gasped excitedly “Anything. Any part of me….I am for your pleasure.” she added “My body is to serve you.”

He kissed her forehead. It was almost an affectionate kiss. She blushed.

“Go now” he said.

“Yes, Master” she smiled.

She stepped over the pot smokers and made her way to the bathroom.

She stopped to look back down the hall… but he was gone.

…for now…

The End