The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AUTHOR’ NOTE: This is my first multi-part mc erotica story. This story contains explicitly sexual acts as well as themes of brainwashing, abduction, mind control, and manipulation. The acts depicted should ONLY be viewed in the context of sexual fantasies and the author in no way endorses or defends subjecting anybody to the described acts, except for the purposes of consensual role play. I love hearing any and all constructive feedback, so please feel free to email me at if you’d like to leave any comment on my work. Thank you and enjoy!

SubContractor

CHAPTER 1: The Moonlight Thief

The lights dropped low. A single dancer leans herself seductively against a pole, her curves silhouetted against the stage. She rolls her hip and catches the eye of every horny patron in the club. She smiles. The show is about to begin.

Theo Bernman’s hand struggled to slip his house key into the front door of his upstate summer home. He normally wasn’t so clumsy, but he had his hands full of some of the most gorgeous booty he was ever lucky enough to touch. When the sultry dancer began shaking her body and winking at Theo in the club, he thought she was just fishing for a bigger tip. When she found him at the bar after her dance, Theo thought he had won the lotto. He bought the stripper one drink after another, matching her round for round. By the end of the night, his brain pulsed with fantasies of getting her back to his place and stripping off every piece of her clothes with his teeth.

Dreams really do come true! He thought to himself as the curvy dancer writhed against him. She traced soft lips down his collarbone. Finally, the door swung open and the two practically fell into the living room.

“Oh, Farita!” he moaned “What did you do to get a body like that?”

“It’s Fatima, silly!” Fatima laughed, slapping his cheeks playfully. “And I must have just had a very generous mother. I got her bust size too, do you like?”

The dark-haired woman cupped her tits and shook them in Theo’s face. She smirked, grinding her hips on his hardening cock. Theo babbled something and nodded his head enthusiastically. Things were shaping up to be a very memorable night.

Fatima guided Theo to the couch and pulled him down onto the plush cushions, his mouth smacking at every inch of her exposed skin. This was the hottest dancer in the scene, and she was nearly ripping Theo’s clothes off him. He gasped as Fatima’s hips expertly squished and rubbed his cock through his slacks.

Then, as quickly as it started, Fatima lifted herself up, her round D cups bouncing with the movement.

“Oh, honey! I’m going to make you the happiest guy on the planet tonight,” She cooed seductively at the man pinned under her. She dug her slender fingers into the seam of his shirt and ripped it open, sending buttons flying.

“Mmmm,” She moaned, tracing her fingers down his chest and belly before unzipping his fly. “You just wait here. I’m going to get changed into something special.”

“You don’t have to get fancy!” Theo protested, his cock aching for attention. “You’re more than enough without any clothes at all!”

“Hmmm, well aren’t you sweet! But no, trust me.” She flashed her bedroom eyes at him. “You’re going to really love this…”

She swung her muscular legs off his body and slinked over to the bathroom. Her head glanced around Theo’s house appreciatively as she walked. She paused at the edge of the room and flicked up her skirt, giving Theo a gorgeous view of her round, toned butt.

“Back in a flash!”

Theo shifted on the couch and double-checked that his nightstand cabinet was stocked with condoms and a tube of KY jelly. Five minutes later, the bathroom door creaked open and Theo’s boner stretched out an extra inch.

Fatima sported a purple and black corset complete with lacy garter belts and ribbons crisscrossing over her hourglass figure. A sheer bodice propped up her glorious breasts, her stiff nipples pointing straight at the horny man. She walked over to the couch slowly, showing off her juicy, nut-brown thighs with every step.

“Oh, fuck…” Theo gaped.

“That eager, huh?” Fatima purred. “We’ll get to that soon enough, big boy. But how ’bout a little sampling of the goods first?” She shimmied her chest and Theo’s eyes boggled as he tried to follow her bouncing nipples.

“Aye-aye, Ma’am!” Theo grinned from ear to ear. He let Fatima guide his hands up and stretched down the thin fabric of her bodice. She giggled as her weighty tits popped free. Theo massaged them together, marveling at her stunning cleavage. Fatima all but whispered.

“I think they’d like a little kiss…”

That was all the invitation Theo needed as he wrapped his lips around her nipple, his tongue flicking them back and forth in his mouth. He moaned with pleasure. They tasted as sweet as candy! He switched to her other breast, grinning madly as her bust brushed over his face.

Her other breast was even sweeter. Sweeter than anything he’d ever tasted in fact. His cock jutted against the inside of his pants, begging for air. Theo ached to undo his fly, to run his hands down her curvy waist and hips, but he just somehow couldn’t bring himself to let go of those wonderful tits. Fatima didn’t seem to mind. She only snaked her fingers through his hair and held his head steady against her breast.

A minute went by, then five, then ten, maybe? Theo began to lose track; he was smiling like an idiot as her nipple popped in and out of his mouth. He felt positively drunk off her tits. An electric sensation began to creep down his tongue and up to his brain. He chuckled through his full mouth and kept making out with her nipples. The world began to spin as his eyes lost focus. Fatima’s chest swelled larger and larger and glowed with colors and shapes he never knew existed. Any part of Theo’s mind that felt confused or alarmed was immediately drowned out by his screaming erection. Drool oozed down his chin as Fatima finally pulled his head away from her chest.

She lay Theo back on the plush couch cushions and looked at his eyes as they spun helplessly around the room. She knew that in his mind, her breasts were still bouncing against his head, knocking his brain back and forth like a game of ping-pong. She pushed him just a little farther by jiggling her boobs in front of his face while reaching down and unzipping his fly. His cock, almost purple in desperation, popped up from his pants. She slowly slid her index finger up and down over his frenum.

The drugs that coated her nipples would ensure that Theo would be unable to ejaculate, no matter how much stimulation she lavished on his cock. Still, she found that her job was easier when she kept up her teasing little touches. His brain was a mess of pleasure and sex, his defenses melted away like a sandcastle in the ocean surf. With her other hand, she waved her fingers slowly in front of his face. He just continued to smile and grunt.

“Theo baby, can you hear me?” She mewed.

Theo grunted back, his eyes glazed and staring wide at his ceiling.

“Good. I know you must be feeling so, so wonderful right now,” She tapped her finger coyly on the tip of his member. Her other hand traced gentle spirals over his forehead “So while you’re enjoying the sexy firework show up there, I want you to tell me a little bit about that safe of yours behind the Rembrandt painting in the hall…”

At 2 AM, Fatima walked through the door of her downtown flat, worn down from the night’s work, but very satisfied. She tossed her black purse on her bed. She could hear the jingle of Theo’s collection of limited-edition Rolexes and several family heirlooms studded with diamonds inside. Her shoulder hurt from carrying the extra weight, but it was worth it. She would earn twelve, maybe fifteen grand for the whole bag. All told, not a bad haul for one night’s worth of foreplay and brain-melting.

Theo should still be sitting wide-eyed on his sofa, his dick sticking up out of his lap as he relived orgasm after orgasm. After swiping the contents of his safe, she rewarded Theo with a quick hand job. She didn’t put her best effort into it, but she didn’t have to. The drug she’d fed him would amplify any physical sensation ten times all while overwhelming him mentally. By morning, he’ll only remember getting blacked out drunk in the bar and staggering home to a menagerie of lusty dreams. By the time he finally thought to check his safe, he’d find it impossible to remember Fatima’s face, let alone her name.

Not that he ever bothered to learn that properly anyway. Fatima snorted to herself. Another man, another mark, another buck.

Fatima stripped off her ‘work’ clothes and jumped into the shower. She learned the hard way to never procrastinate washing off the psyilitropin gel from her nipples thoroughly with soap and water. It was after her third or fourth mark that she carelessly passed out naked on her bed without showering and the gel had somehow worked its way into her mouth the next morning. She spent the rest of that day lost in a psychedelic wonderland where every shape lit up so many horny buttons in her brain and kept her mindlessly fingering her cunt. It almost blew her cover when, after five solid hours of moaning, the downstairs neighbors called in a noise complaint. Luckily, the security guard that came to investigate was the bashful type and she got let off with a firmly worded letter from the management. Well, lessons learned.

She turned off the water and wrapped a clean towel around her head. Just as she settled under her covers, a message appeared on her personal phone. It was far too late to be somebody from her day job. Her family didn’t have her business phone number. She was tempted to brush away the message as spam, but her paranoia got the better of her. What if someone was trying to warn her about the feds or something?

The number was local, but unknown. She opened the message and felt her heart begin to race.

BEEN WATCHING YOU WORK. WE HAVE A JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU. EASILY PAYS 10X YOUR CURRENT SALARY. INTERESTED?

Fatima forced herself to breathe slowly. If the feds already had her number, why would they blow their cover without evidence? Was somebody actually onto her moonlight cat burglar scheme and wanted to offer her a high-profile mark? Did they understand that ten times her ‘salary’ would be upwards of 150 grand?

The last question was enough to make her take the bait. She tapped back a reply.

MIGHT BE INTERESTED. WANT TO HEAR MORE DEETS. CAN WE MEET?

The contact typed straight back.

OF COURSE. CAN WE SEND A CAR FOR YOU?

Big red flag there. Even if Fatima didn’t quite understand the game they were playing, she still wanted all the balls in her court for now.

NO GOOD. I’M HAVING LUNCH AT CHICKIE’S TOMORROW AT 11. ASK FOR THE FAR BACK TABLE. I’LL BE WAITING.

FAIR ENOUGH. SEE YOU THEN.

Fatima grimaced and chucked her phone onto the bedstand. Something about the exchange didn’t sit right with her. She had bad encounters before with local police and previous clients. At least she could rely on Tony, the manager at Chickie’s. He’d have her back if something went wrong. Comforted, Fatima languorously stretched her body and found what rest she could for the wicked.