The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SubContractor

CHAPTER 2: The Executive Treatment

Fatima walked into Chickie’s at 10:30 the next day, her curly hair covered with a black leather cap and her eyes hidden behind wide sunglasses. The outfit wasn’t for fashion, well not entirely. The last thing she wanted was for somebody from work or her personal life to recognize her. Even Tony had to look twice.

“Gracious, child!” The two-hundred-and-fifty-pound manager smirked as he brought her to the table. “Tell me you’re on a normal date for once, ’cause you know what we decided about you hustling your ‘overtime’ work in the cafe.”

“Don’t know what you’re talking about Tone, this is me on my way to the grocery store,” She kissed him on the cheek, standing on her toes to reach his face. “Seriously though, I’m not here on official business, but I do need to talk shop with some people.”

Tony lifted an eyebrow and crossed his arms over his broad chest. “Oh, really?”

“It’s nothing weird, I just got a message last night and I can’t tell if somebody’s onto me or if they’ve got a job for me. I just want someplace safe to hear them out.”

“Right. And if there’s trouble?”

“I’ll give you a text so you can come rescue me. Just say the lab called for me. Nobody’s going to argue with you, big guy!”

Tony gave her a frown but finally nodded ok.

“Thanks, Tone! Knew I could count on you!” She gave him a peck on the cheek. “Start me off with a cup of coffee?”

“Black, right? Like your intentions?” Tony smiled and shook his head before disappearing into his office. Fatima nursed her coffee over her newsfeed until just a few minutes before eleven.

“Ms. Fatima Rodriguez?” A female voice made her look up from her phone. In front of the table stood a smartly dressed couple wearing matching white business suits, a tall blonde with shoulder-length straight hair, and a stocky, muscular man. The woman smiled at Fatima from under thick square glasses that accentuated her brown eyes.

“I’m Jeanna Kushner and this is my partner Harold Flechman. We represent a corporation called Geminicorp. May we sit?”

Harold extended his hand with an oily smile. He and Jeanna might have had the same personal trainer, judging by Harold’s well-defined muscles. Fatima would almost call him handsome except for the hideous tie hanging from his neck.

“Thanks for making it here,” Fatima grabbed Harold’s hand. He squeezed back with an awkward smile. “So, before we go any further, I’d really like to know exactly what you’ve heard about me and why you think I can help you earn the big sum you mentioned.”

“Oh course!” Jeanna bubbled as she took a seat across the table. “Harold?”

Harold cleared his throat. “Firstly, we want to say that we love your work and want to see you reach your full potential. We believe Geminicorp can help.”

“You mean my work at the national laboratories?” Fatima replied, cautiously.

“Mmm, no, Ms. Rodriguez,” Harold grinned knowingly. He extracted a manila folder and flipped through a couple of documents. “Our corporation has been working alongside local law enforcement, for industrial research, and we’ve been following a series of apparent robberies with no signs of struggle or breaking and entering. Each of the victims was found with traces of a designer drug on their clothing. In essence, the drug appears to render the user incredibly suggestible and sexually aroused. It also has noted psychedelic properties.”

“Helluva party drug, huh?” Jeanna said with a wink.

“Depends on the party,” Fatima said. “And seeing as the substance in question is unpatented and unclassified, it can’t be illegal.”

Harold flashed a very irritating smirk. “No, but making personal purchases from your lab account at work is usually frowned on, especially when one buys all the chemical components for the designer drug our little thief has been using.”

“Ok, my lab had every right to order the chemicals on our roster and I don’t know why you think my work account is somehow mixed up—“

Harold held up his hand. “You’re getting the wrong idea, Fatima.”

“Ms. Rodriguez!” Fatima corrected him.

“Ms. Rodriguez, sorry! Please understand we only want to offer you an opportunity. A lucrative one!”

“And why should I trust you?”

“Because,” Jeanna lay her hand on top of Harold before he could speak, “if we go to the police with this, we’ll also be investigated for much more damning secrets.” Her blue eyes bore into Fatima from behind her glasses.

Jeanna glanced up as Tony’s six-foot-five frame towered over the diners. “Is everything ok over here? Anything I can get you folks?”

Fatima’s eyes darted between the two corporate agents under her shades. “We’re doing just fine, thanks. I’ll start with a mimosa.”

“Same,” said Jeanna

“Me three!” Harold smiled at Tony. The big man turned back to roll his eyes at Fatima before stalking to the kitchen.

“Alright, so you don’t want to turn me in, so what do you want?” Fatima said, keeping her voice low. “The compound is not for sale before you ask.”

Jeanna jumped to her feet. “Pardon me, just have to powder my nose.” Without waiting for a response, the svelte woman glided across the café, her heels clacking against the polished floor. Fatima was left with Harold and his painful-to-look-at tie. The more she sat with Harold, the more she noticed he couldn’t keep his eyes off her chest. She guessed the idiot never considered how she drugged her victims.

“So, I must say Fa—, erm, Ms. Rodriguez, that everyone in R&D was floored by your chemical formula. How did you discover it? Were you inspired by your roots?” He shot her that sideways smirk that made Fatima want to slap him. “Maybe some forbidden herbs from a bruja grandmother?”

“No. It actually had more to do with the four years of graduate study and my Ph.D. thesis in chemistry, but that was a good guess.” Fatima’s tone cracked the ice in her water. She sighed in relief as Jeanna came back from the bathroom and took her seat.

“Well, let’s just get right down to it,” Jeanna said, beaming. “We love how you operate and we admire your skills. We want to hire you to relieve several of our competitors of some very sensitive data. We can start you at a hundred grand a mark and slide upwards if we are satisfied with the results.”

“Plus, you’d be an asset to the company and under our legal umbrella, in case you ever needed a lawyer,” Harold said.

Fatima sat back, trying to mentally calculate whether the high pay was worth putting up with these two. The higher stakes of corporate espionage didn’t rattle her as much as the idea that the police had picked up traces of her psyilitropin compound. Was it only a matter of time before the law caught up to her?

“It’s a very generous offer,” Fatima said, finally. “But it sounds like more risk than I’m comfortable taking. I’d have to think about it.”

Jeanna and Harold exchanged looks. Jeanna smiled wide. “That’s perfectly fine, you can take all the time you need, of course.”

“Mimosas…” Tony said as he served the table three orange drinks. Fatima tried to catch Tony’s eye but he scurried back to the kitchen, distracted by something. As he turned, Fatima had to look at him twice.

Was that lipstick on his collar?

“I don’t suppose you’d care to work with us in another fashion before taking any serious jobs?”

Fatima mentally groaned. “Other jobs, like what?” She asked while taking a sip of her mimosa. Harold was about to launch into a pre-rehearsed sales spiel when, again, Jeanna placed her hand over his. He closed his mouth.

“Just a minute, Ms. Rodriguez, but what do you think of Harold’s tie? Wouldn’t you say it’s rather handsome?”

Harold’s tie was lime green with a pink and yellow paisley print. “No, honestly. It’s loud and obnoxious, just like Harold,” she replied. She was beginning to lose patience with these corporate suits.

Harold hardly seemed offended. He only laughed loud enough to turn heads from the other tables.

“Well, it’s a good thing we value honesty at this firm!” He guffawed.

“I guess we all have different tastes,” Jeanna said with a grin. She sipped her mimosa. Fatima reflexively reached for her own. “Well, excuse the interruption, what were you saying Harold?”

“Yes. We might be open to offering you an office position before putting you out in the field, or maybe a training consultantship. We can offer all the facilities, resources, and 401K benefits as any other legitimate part of the company. There’s full dental, health, and—”

“Pardon me, again,” Jeanna said sweetly. “But I’d just like to know, Ms. Rodriguez?”

Fatima was staring at Jeanna’s hand, the bright diamond ring gleaming from her third finger.

“Ms. Rodriguez?”

Fatima jolted herself back to the conversation. The two salespeople were more boring than she thought. “Yes?”

“I just want to know what you think of Harold’s tie? Would you say it looks handsome?”

Under her shades, Fatima blinked at the hideous, garish, nauseatingly clashing tie.

“…No,” She muttered.

“Just checking,” Jeanna sounded perky as a bell. “Harold?”

Harold cleared his throat. “All of our protocol is based on the ISO 9000 format. That includes a three-day orientation program in-house. You’ll have to sign a couple of standard forms, NDAs and W-2’s and such. Then there’s the independent contracting that—”

Again, Jeanna’s hand covered Harold’s. Harold stopped talking as Jeanna threw him a smirk from the corner of her eye.

“Fatima, dear?” She asked.

Fatima brought her gaze up from the table, feeling like a bobblehead toy in a car.

“Yes?”

“I just want to know what you think of Harold’s tie? Would you say it looks handsome?”

The tie might as well have been a dead rat spray-painted pink and orange.

“…yes…It looks handsome…”

Fatima didn’t understand why she was agreeing. Nobody could find a tie like that attractive, but she couldn’t think of anything else to say.

Jeanna leaned back in her chair and gave Harold a very strange smile. Fatima just didn’t think to worry about it.

“Fatima, why don’t you take off the shades, dear?”

The two corporate suits smiled as Fatima reached up and gently pulled down the oversized glasses, revealing her stunning green eyes and flawless cheekbones.

“Wow! She’s going to be fun once she gets through the orientation!” Harold giggled to himself.

“Ok, just calm down, tiger. I’m going to take care of her orientation,” Jeanna said, firmly.

“What? That’s not fair!”

“She thinks you’re loud and annoying. That means she’s smart, Harold. Besides, the orientation always goes better when they bond with their mentor.”

“Aw, c’mon!” Harold whined. “I’ve had my eye on this one for weeks now!”

“Yeah, and all our planning will end up in the shitter if you spoil it and let her escape. I’m taking the orientation. You can have fun after she’s trained, and that’s all I want to discuss about it right now!”

Jeanna kept her voice low, but she jerked her head at the patrons next to them, some of them beginning to throw strange looks at Fatima who seemed to be stuck in her own world.

“Alright, fine,” Harold conceded. “How much do we owe for the mimosas?”

“They’re covered. I already talked to the manager about them, remember? Unlike you, I think ahead,” she left Harold to stew and turned her attention to Fatima.

“Ok, dear. We’d like to show you some of our facilities. That sounds wonderful, doesn’t it?”

Fatima just stared ahead, groggily. “Yes….wonderful…”

“Then why don’t you just follow us to our car outside?”

“Yes…”

Jeanna gently took her by the arm and helped her glide to her feet like a sleepwalker. Jeanna and Harold held her hands as they left the busy café. Fatima walked perfectly normal and gracefully, her aimless gaze the only thing betraying her suggestive state. As the trio slinked past the kitchen, Tony’s face peered out at them from his office window. His eyes briefly scanned Fatima and then darted up to Jeanna, concerned. The blonde flashed her eyes at Tony and puckered her ruby apple lips; the same shade as the lipstick on Tony’s shirt collar.

Tony grinned back at Jeanna, his eyes unfocused. As they lead Fatima out by the hand, Tony turned his attention back down to his phone. Quick flashes of light zapped him in the face as he stared slack-jawed at the collage of porn images Jeanna had sent him. Out of sight from anyone walking by, Tony’s hand was working fervently under his pants, all his concerns slipping down to his engorged cock.

The Geminicorp execs led Fatima out to a Lexus sedan and told her to take a seat in the back with Jeanna. Harold took the wheel.

“I still don’t get why you get to have all the fun with her orientation!” He whined as he pulled the car out of the parking complex.

“Sorry, I’m still the principal shareholder, so I get first dibs!” Jeanna said as she rummaged through her purse. “I wouldn’t want you getting distracted while working with the exotic dancer slash chemist, in any case. She’s too valuable for us to take chances.”

“Speaking of that, you want to send her to bed already?”

Jeanna took out a small touch screen from her purse, just a little smaller than her phone. She held it under Fatima who continued to stare blankly in front of her.

“Fatima, darling,” Jeanna cooed. “Take a look at some photos I took. Tell me what you think.”

Fatima obediently held the screen in her hands as one, then two, then several flashes bombarded her brain until she slumped forward, asleep.

Fatima opened her eyes, groggily wondering why her bed felt so different. She blinked through her mental haze, and she realized she was sitting on a large armchair. With a jolt of terror, she also noticed that her hands were cuffed to the armrests.

“Finally awake?” Jeanna’s voice called from behind her. Fatima assumed they were in somebody’s apartment, but all Fatima could see was a bare white corner of the room. She tried to crane her neck to see more, but her muscles felt like jelly. Jeanna slowly entered her field of vision, a long white lab coat covering her frame except for her knee-high black leather boots. “I’ve been waiting ages, already!”

“What the hell is happening?” Fatima choked. She squirmed in the chair only to find that her waist and legs were also firmly restrained. “Get me the fuck out of here! What the hell is this?!”

“Now, now, just calm down, Fatima,” Jeanna said through her cruel smile. “We were right in the middle of a business negotiation and you just crashed mid-discussion. I thought we’d best continue in a more private location.”

“I didn’t crash… you were talking, and then…” Fatima had to strain to peer through her foggy memory. “You put something in my drink, didn’t you?”

“Me? Oh, no! That muscle man of yours did after I had a little talk with him. You know just as well as I do how a pretty face can affect a man.”

Nice one, Tony, Fatima thought bitterly.

“Are you going to torture me?” She asked.

Jeanna puckered up her face and shook her head. “Oh deary, deary. I’m not going to torture you. I’m just going to use some more persuasive language to help you see things our way.”

“You mean, like, you’re going to brainwash me?” This couldn’t be real.

Jeanna shrugged, tilting her blonde head to one side.

“No, not at first. We’ve tried that with other associates of ours and the results were clunky and unreliable. Since then, we’ve really streamlined our methods for long-term company loyalty.”

“I still don’t get what you want with me?” Fatima said. Maybe she could stall long enough for help to come. “You guys are already drugging and kidnapping people, why do you need me to work your little corporate espionage circuit?”

“Hmm, you’d be surprised how hard it can be to manipulate certain people enough and still get away with it. You have the skills to get into anyone’s heart and pants, man or woman. Then there’s the exceptional new line of designer drugs you’ve been running loose with. How could we ever pass up a catch like you?”

“Well, gosh, I’m flattered,” Fatima jerked her arm hard against the restraints. She’d played it cool long enough, now her body just wanted to get out, to rip the chair apart and bolt past this unhinged psychopath. She was so busy struggling she never saw Jeanna pop open a small vial and shove it straight under Fatima’s nose. Her muscles froze, slowly melting into bags of mush that collapsed back down onto the chair’s surface. Fatima’s neck dropped her head dipping her nose deeper into the fume cloud wafting from the bottle. After counting for two seconds, Jeanna stopped up the vial, taking care to hold her breath as her face came close.

Jeanna tenderly ran her hand over Fatima’s lolling head and propped her up by the forehead. She knelt down to stare deep into Fatima’s eyes. “Not so easy to fight now, is it? Maybe you should just relax instead.”

“Wha—whad did you do?” Fatima mumbled.

“Just a little muscle relaxant, also mixed with a similar tranquilizer that we gave you in the café, just not quite as strong. You can still think, but you’re just a bit more docile now, aren’t you?” Jeanna helped Fatima balance her upper body upright in the chair. Fatima’s eyes drooped but still shone with quiet defiance.

“I…still…won’t…work for you…” She said. “Can’t keep me here…forever. I’ll get out.”

“Yep! That’s right,” Jeanna said, standing up with a smile. She fumbled for something hidden in the cleavage of her tight blouse. “Whenever we tried to keep someone drugged into compliance, they eventually recovered and got loose. Or we completely overdid it and fried all the best parts of their brains. We can’t have that with such a gorgeous asset like you.”

Jeanna deftly undid the clasp of a thin gold chain that hung from her neck. She toyed with the chain in her slender fingers, twirling a small black disc suspended from the end of the chain. She let it hang in front of Fatima’s face until her eyes focused on the trinket. The disc was about the size of a dollar coin and circled by a silver ring of LED lights.

“You know, your brain is really its own best drug store. And the high you can get people hooked on from their own brain is really the strongest, most lasting way to screw people.”

Jeanna giggled and began to swing the black disc back and forth. Even in her tranquilized state, Fatima rolled her eyes.

“Seriously? You’re going to hypnotize me into doing your dirty work?” She nearly laughed.

“Oh, don’t think about it that way!” Jeanna pouted her bottom lip. “Think of it more like I’m showing off the newest thing from our R&D department. See the lights inside?”

Without thinking, Fatima’s eyes darted to the swinging disc. The ring of LED lights blipped on and began to quickly strobe. As the lights came into focus, their beams crossed and phased together creating a breathtaking 3D hologram. Fatima’s eyes widened as the disc projected an image of an analog clock, just like a hypnotist’s pocket watch. Jeanna reached out her finger and gave it a little flick. The disc spun like a coin, but the image stayed perfectly clear.

“Fancy, isn’t it?” Jeanna boasted. Fatima’s eyes continued to follow the disc, even as she tried to convince herself it wasn’t worth her attention. “You should take a look at these different settings!”

With a jiggle of her hand, the swinging pocket watch suddenly morphed into a twirling black-and-white spiral. Despite herself, Fatima was genuinely impressed with the motion sensor LED’s and the flawless illusions.

“Pretty compelling, isn’t it?” Jeanna said softly. Fatima caught herself nodding along and then quickly shook her head.

“No! You can’t just hypnotize somebody against their will!” She tore her eyes away from the glowing spiral.

“Just relax!” Jeanna said, pursing her lips. “Who said anything about hypnosis? I’m just showing you this cool new tech piece. You don’t have to look at it if you don’t want.”

Jeanna shook the chain. The disc switched over to rings of neon colors growing and filling each other.

“It’s natural for bright moving colors to catch your eye…”

Another shake. The disc began to emit dazzling flashes and sparkles.

“Your body is just acting on instinct. Instincts to follow bright, flashy lights…” Jeanna’s voice swayed with the digital pendant.

Another shake. Another spiral, this one spinning with a rainbow of sparkling colors.

“It doesn’t matter really if you don’t want to watch or not. Your eyes just fall back to the sparkling colors, like gravity. They just get stuck… following the colors… back and forth… back and forth…”

Jeanna barely talked above a whisper. Her voice was so soft and throaty, Fatima kept losing track of what she was talking about. She kept struggling to focus anywhere else except the flashing disc swinging from Jeanna’s hand. She tried to keep her eyes on the floor, the ceiling, but the intriguing colors kept swaying in front of her face, tempting her with mindless relaxation. She even tried closing her eyes, but the bright lights and flashes found her even behind her eyelids.

Jeanna gave the chain another shake. A lazy spiral appeared again this time with a beautiful, irresistible eye in its center. The holographic eye fixed her with its feminine gaze as the spiral rippled behind. Fatima’s thoughts came to a standstill as she gazed stupefied into the violet eye.

“There’s no use resisting, Fatima,” Jeanna encouraged. Her hand began to snake down into her lap and under her lab coat. “Some people break quickly, others later, but all it takes is time. Gaze into the eye… You can trust the eye… You succumb to its gaze… It’s overwhelming you, Fatima…”

Fatima’s mouth flapped open uselessly as her head followed the swinging disc from side to side. Her eyelids were fluttering shut. Jeanna smiled as she gently stroked her clit through her panties. Time for phase two.

Jeanna shook the disc again. The image morphed into the buxom figure of a woman’s dancing torso. Large breasts swayed merrily over a slender waist and curvy hips. Fatima blinked in confusion. She only knew one person that danced like that. Those were her dance moves, specifically when she wanted to draw an extra haul of cash from her horny patrons.

“See the dancer, Fatima… such a soothing dance… she’s very beautiful… you’re very beautiful…” Jeanna chanted. An absent smile spread across Fatima’s face. The dancer was beautiful. She was beautiful. That sounded nice.

“Dancers use their bodies to get what they want, Fatima,” Jeanna said, her fingers now tapping feverishly against her pussy. “Nobody can say no to a good dancer…You know that, don’t you?... Nobody can resist a sexy dancer… Nobody resists you when you dance… Nobody can resist a dancer’s body…”

The image on the disc began to writhe and jiggle a little faster. A flashing spiral began pulsing behind the dancer’s body.

“Nobody can resist a sexy dancer…Nobody can resist their swaying hips, their jiggling tits… You can’t resist, Fatima… You can’t resist the dancer… you can’t resist the dancer, Fatima.”

“…no…” Fatima sighed.

“Say it again, Fatima,”

“I can’t resist the dancer…” Fatima’s voice said.

“Pretty dancers make you obey.”

“Pretty dancers make me obey.”

“Pretty titties make you sleep,” Jeanna said, a smile curling along her face. She walked in front of Fatima.

“Pretty titties make me sleep,” Fatima repeated.

The image changed to a close-up of the dancer’s breasts. Two spirals twirled over her nipples.

“Titties make you sleepy, say it for me dear.”

“Titties make me sleepy,” Fatima felt like her brain was wrapped up in cotton candy.

“Big titties are sexy, mesmerizing.”

“Big titties are mesmerizing.”

“Big pretty titties make you sleep,”

“Big pretty titties make me sleep,” Fatima droned.

In a flash, Jeanna whipped away the LED disc. Fatima blinked in complete confusion but then looked up to see Jeanna throwing back her lab coat. Jeanna’s rack flopped out of her clothes, their heft supported by two PVS straps. Jeanna reach around and rolled her nipples between her fingers, shaking and bouncing her boobs in the dazed woman’s face. Fatima stared wide-eyed at Jeanna’s tits, a smile creeping across her face. Her breasts were just phenomenal.

“Sleep,” commanded Jeanna.

Fatima’s eyes dropped shut and her body slumped down in her chair.

Jeanna watched her subject drift away into trance. She reached up to massage one of her tits while she rubbed her pussy with the other. She summoned her discipline to stop before she came. She had to pace herself after all.

She pulled up a stool and began to program the helpless woman.