The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SubContractor

CHAPTER 3: Orientation Breakfast

Fatima woke up in the embrace of a soft quilt, plush and clean. She rolled her naked body against the memory foam bed, luxuriating in the warm sleepy feeling of early morning. She stretched and wriggled under the warm sheets, feeling her naked breasts rub against the cotton. Out of nowhere, a thick wave of sleepy laziness washed over Fatima, and she moaned softly as her nipples brushed against the cloth. She shook off the fugue of sleepiness and kicked off the covers. Hadn’t she just had a good night’s sleep? Why was she dozing off suddenly?

The first thing Fatima noticed was that she wasn’t in her own room. This room had furniture that looked like it should have been in a five-star hotel suite. The light outside suggested it was morning, but she couldn’t remember anything about the last twenty-four hours.

And that was fine, Fatima found herself thinking. She didn’t need to be home for anything important. This was a nice fancy suite. There must be a good explanation.

The toned dancer arched her back and swung her legs out of bed. She’d have to find some clothes to wear.

No, she wouldn’t, Fatima’s brain assured her. She was comfortable with her body. She could walk around this stranger’s apartment naked. It was no big deal.

Fatima nodded absently to herself. She ran her hands over her body, gently lifting her heavy breasts for a moment. Yeah, no big deal, she thought to herself.

She wandered around the spacious apartment, surprised that the temperature was just right for her exposed skin. She admired the expensive art decorating the wall as well as the high-end leather furniture and crystal lighting. Whoever owned this place was loaded.

Almost on cue, a door from the other side of the suite opened to reveal Jeanna wrapped in a pink bathrobe and towel.

“Good morning, Fatima!” She beamed a smile at the naked woman. “I didn’t hear you get up.”

Fatima’s hands almost shot up to her chest to cover her body, but Jeanna’s smile put her at ease. Jeanna was her friend, her brain whispered. It’s fine to be naked in front of friends.

“You must have slept well. You were tired after our talk yesterday.”

“I was?” Fatima asked drowsily.

“Mm-hmm, I didn’t feel safe letting you drive home so sleepy, so I brought you here for the night.” Jeanna leaned forward and seemed to inspect Fatima’s expression before asking, “That doesn’t bother you, does it?”

Something about the situation almost did bother Fatima, but every time she tried to think about why, she began telling herself how comfortable she felt.

“No. No, it’s fine. I love your home!” She said.

“Would you like some breakfast?” Jeanna pointed her chin at the kitchen nook in the back corner. Freshly cut fruit, muffins, scrambled eggs, and hashbrowns adorned the counter next to a steaming pot of coffee.

“Uh, yeah sure! It looks delicious!” Fatima scooped up a plateful of food and sat her bare bottom down on the cushioned dining chairs. Jeanna poured the two of them some coffee and made up her own plate. The two of them ate in polite conversation mostly about how much Fatima admired Jeanna’s robe.

“Yeah, I usually just wear my panties around the house, but I’m not as comfortable with my body as you, apparently,” She glanced flirtatiously at Fatima.

“Oh, I don’t mind!” Fatima giggled. “I love hanging around naked, especially when it’s just us girls!” That felt like the right thing to say.

Jeanna smiled and popped another spoonful of melon into her mouth. Her phone began to chime from her pocket.

“Hmm…” Jeanna said, looking down at her screen.

“What’s up? Should I leave?” Fatima asked.

“Oh! No! No, no, no!” Jeanna said. She glanced up thoughtfully at Fatima. “Don’t worry, I can call them back in a second.” She closed her phone and placed it face down on the table. She fixed Fatima with a knowing smile.

“Actually, Fatima, don’t you feel like that big breakfast knocked you out a little bit?” She asked softly, almost musically. Her polished nails began to slide to the opening of her robe.

“No. I mean, I had a second cup of coffee and…and…” Fatima noticed the tops of Jeanna’s breasts peeking out from the other side of her robe. Her mind began to get hazy.

“I think you look a little sleepy,” Jeanna said, pulling her robe open. Two perky pink nipples popped out at Fatima. “Maybe you should take a little nap…”

Jeanna slid her hands across and around her tits until Fatima’s eyes began to flutter. The blonde got up and walked over to her clueless subject, making sure Fatima’s eyes never left her body. She guided Fatima up by the arms.

“Here, just lie down on the sofa. Take a nap. Pretty titties. Sleepy mind.”

The entranced dancer half reclined, half fell onto the couch, her eyelids slamming shut as soon as she hit the cushions.

Jeanna stood back, admiring her work. Fatima seemed a little zoned out, but the key programming had stuck. She had accepted Jeanna as an old, trusted friend. She hadn’t thrown a fuss about not knowing where she was. And, best of all, she had absolutely no qualms about showing off her drop-dead gorgeous body naked as a jaybird.

Her phone beeped. Jeanna huffed and called back the most recent number.

“Harold, you’re not supposed to call before ten…” She said into the phone. “I can tell you’re impatient. But I’ve got more work to do… I don’t give a fuck if you’re horny, that’s what the cleaning staff is for… She’s coming along great, actually…”

Across the sofa, Fatima’s eyes began to flicker.

“Yeah, I didn’t even have to use too many tranquilizers, she really took to the hypno visuals… Yes, I already put in plenty… You’re going to love this, I got her triggered with my tits… I dunno, it’s always been a kink of mine… What?... Are you shitting me?... Well, that’s too bad! You’ll just have to come up with your own trigger… well that’s not my fault! Maybe I can find someone to give you implants?... Look, you can always make your own trigger, in the meantime, if she gets out of hand, just show her a mirror…”

Fatima blinked and gently turned over on the sofa, watching Jeanna’s back as she kept talking over the phone.

“No… She’s receptive, but she’s not completely flipped yet, I need to give her the treatment today… Well, when did that change?... And you’re just telling me now?... Christ you’re such an asshole sometimes, y’know Harold?... I thought I had the whole day with her!... Yeah…I know, it’s important. I’ll figure something out, ok?... See you at twelve.”

Jeanna closed her phone and turned to see Fatima staring back at her.

“Oh, you woke up already?” Jeanna asked in surprise.

“What’s going on here?” Fatima asked, her voice tense. “Where the hell am I? What kind of treatment are you giving me?”

The question caught Jeanna off guard and her eyes widened.

“Oh, it’s just a new spa treatment, it’s very relaxing. Maybe you should relax a little right now…” Jeanna went to open her robe again. Fatima jumped to her feet.

“No! Don’t show me those again. You guys… did something to me. Where are my clothes? I’m leaving!”

“Oh, darling! There’s no need for that. You can stay here!” Jeanna said. She walked over to her cabinet and began rummaging through the top drawer.

“No, you guys have been drugging me, or hypnotizing me or something! Where is all my stuff?”

“I think I saw it over here!” Jeanna called from the den. Fatima stormed in, still naked and furious. “It’s over here,” Jeanna said holding up the small hypno LED disc. “Just look at this…”

Fatima jerked her head away. “I’m not looking at anything! Just get me out of here already!” She returned to frantically looking for her clothes.

“Alright, alright!” Jeanna said, cinching up her robe and walking to face Fatima. “Fine! Listen, please, Fatima…Just let me explain!”

“You can explain it all to the cops!”

“Now, please! We don’t want to hurt you. Listen if you want to go, you can go!”

Fatima stopped in her tracks, eyeing the tall woman with suspicion. “I can?”

“Yes! We wanted to try out some new R&D stuff, maybe give you a decent paying job for once. But if you’re uncomfortable, you can leave of course. We just have to find your clothes.”

“Well, what did you do with them? Why did I lose them in the first place?”

“You spilled a lot of your drink on them last night,” Jeanna said. “So, I put them in the wash, but you can borrow some of my clothes if you want…”

Taking the smallest steps, Jeanna slowly inched her way in front of the full-length mirror hanging on her bedroom door.

“I can even lend you one of my nice silk bras if you want, just one question,” Jeanna asked. She suddenly stepped away from the door, leaving Fatima standing completely naked in front of the mirror.

“What cup size are you?” Jeanna asked.

Fatima instinctually stared at her reflection. She stared at her boobs. Her magnificent boobs that she was so proud of. The boobs that had robbed so many men of their wits and money. She knew her cup size. She knew it off the top of her head. Her boobs really did look great hanging out like that though.

Jeanna smirked as she watched Fatima gawk at her own tits. She had joked with Harold that Fatima could trigger herself in the mirror. She just didn’t think it was true until now.

“You look bigger than me,” Jeanna said as she worked her way behind Fatima. Her hands pulled back the edge of her robe. “But I probably need more support than you…”

Fatima kept tracing the curve of her breasts with her eyes. She wondered why she never noticed how perky they were, despite their size. How they bounced and jiggled with every movement. What was she about to do again?

“So, who do you think is bigger?” Jeanna stepped to Fatima’s side and opened her robe completely. Two pairs of juicy tits stared back at Fatima from the mirror. Her eyes swung back and forth from her rack to Jeanna’s. The blonde cupped her own breasts and gently squeezed and fondled them. Her body began to sway, slowly at first, from one side to the other. Fatima’s eyes were drawn to the serpentine motion and she felt her own body helplessly follow Jeanna’s dance.

“It really doesn’t matter who is bigger,” Jeanna droned. “We both have some nice titties. Don’t you think so? Don’t we both have such nice, big, pretty titties? Pretty titties for pretty ladies…”

Fatima’s brain felt like it was stuck on fly paper. She couldn’t tear her eyes from the swaying breasts in the mirror. Pretty titties. Pretty ladies had pretty titties. Fatima felt so pretty staring at her wonderful boobs and those of her new friend.

Jeanna breathed a sigh of relief as Fatima’s eyes began to glaze over. She reached down and tenderly brought Fatima’s hands up to her chest, encouraging her to fondle her own rack. Fatima’s hands followed along passively until the tingling pleasure began to work its way into her mind. Jeanna let go, watching as Fatima played with her body on autopilot. As she swayed on her feet, mesmerized by her own reflection, Jeanna snuck up from behind and draped the hypno LED disc around Fatima’s neck by a thin black cord.

The black disc fit perfectly inside the soft cushion of Fatima’s cleavage. As the dancer continued to mindlessly sway to her own tune, Jeanna reached her hand between Fatima’s breasts and gave the disc a single squeeze. A flash shot out nearly stunning Jeanna as she caught the light from the disc in the mirror. She quickly ducked her head away, knowing full well she couldn’t resist the hypnotic holograms any more than Fatima could. The dancer’s movements came to a standstill as she watched the twisting spiral twirling in her cleavage.

Jeanna pulled up a leather ottoman from the den and placed it under Fatima. “Why don’t you sit down, honey?”

Like a zombie, Fatima slowly lowered her plump booty onto the ottoman, continuing to stare entranced at the disc. Jeanna let her robe fall completely to the floor and stepped up behind the helpless woman, taking care to keep her own gaze away from the tempting vision of Fatima’s cleavage. She smiled wickedly to herself as she gently ran her fingers through Fatima’s thick hair. The girl only murmured in pleasure. Jeanna guided Fatima’s unresisting head back onto her chest and sandwiched her head between her creamy warm breasts. She worked her tits around Fatima’s head like a pair of soapy sponges.

“That’s right, sweetie…” Jeanna whispered. “Lost in the pretty lights. Lost in the pretty titties. Your brain is right where it belongs, nice and stuck in my pretty titties. Pretty titties make you so sleepy. Pretty titties make you so obedient. Whenever you’re confused, just listen to the pretty titties in your head.”

“mmm…pretty titties…in my head…” Fatima muttered. The hypno disc flashed enticingly.

“That’s right… You’re such a pretty lady. You have such pretty titties. Titties that are going do a lot of work for us. Titties that are going to make us so, so rich.”

“Mmmm…not…not a prostitute….” Fatima’s voice was as flat and passive as ever, but clearly, Jeanna had hit a hard boundary.

“No…not a prostitute. A lady,” She cooed while rocking Fatima’s head between her two bouncy boobs. “Prostitutes bargain their bodies. You will use your body as a weapon, as a tool to fleece anyone we tell you to. You’ll steal money, documents, secrets for us. Doesn’t that sound sexy?”

“Mmm…sexy…yes…don’t want…don’t want to work for you…” Fatima said as her eyes struggled to stay on the disc bouncing against her chest.

“Mmm, don’t worry about that,” Jeanna said, stroking Fatima’s head sweetly. “We can help convince you. That’s what today is for. Do this for me…”

Jeanna again reached down to place Fatima’s fingers over her nipples, coaxing her to pinch and scratch. A grin appeared on Fatima’s face as she continued teasing her nipples while staring into the ever-morphing patterns of the hypno disc.

Jeanna gently took Fatima’s head out of the cradle of her breasts and let the woman sit entranced in front of the mirror. She reached down for her phone and dialed the building reception.

“Hello, how can we help you this morning?” A chipper girl’s voice answered.

“I’d like to order a service to room 713, special order for the boss,” Jeanna said softly.

The girl responded immediately. “Of course, Ma’am! What would you like today?

“John and Billy please,” Jeanna said. Then, as an afterthought, “And a cappuccino with skim milk.”

“Right. I’ll send it up!”

Five minutes later, Jeanna opened the door to see two confused hotel employees delivering a single cappuccino. Jeanna smiled, her robe closed tightly around her body.

“Thanks, boys!” She said picking up the cappuccino. “I really need to get a handle on this caffeine dependency.”

“Uhh…anything else you need, miss?” said John, a dark-haired young man who obviously spent most of his spare time in the gym.

“I think there is,” Jeanna swayed her hips as she walked up to the two men. She opened her blue eyes wide, drawing the men in with her gaze. Before they could react, Jeanna snapped her fingers loudly in front of their faces.

“Full service for the boss,” She commanded. A look of stark bafflement passed over Billy and John before they blinked and stood at attention, their mouths hanging open and their gaze a thousand miles away. Jeanna pulled them in by the hands and closed the door behind her.

“This way, gentlemen,” Jeanna said. As she passed them, she let her robe drop to the floor, gracing the entranced men to a view of her swinging ass. “And lose the uniforms, too.”

Jeanna led them to the corner of the den where Fatima was still enthralled, playing with her tits. Jeanna carefully reached down to pull off the hypno disc from Fatima’s neck. She held the disc, LED side away from her, and made some quick adjustments before waving it again in front of Fatima’s face. Fatima stared slack jawed at a hologram of people fucking. Girls fucking girls, boys with boys, images of beautiful orgies filled with lips, and cock, and so much gleeful pleasure. Fatima could feel her own pussy begin to leak onto the expensive leather ottoman.

“That’s good, Fatima…” Jeanna coached, leading her gaze with the flashing disc. “Just getting nice and horny. So needy. So needy for attention, for love, for a thick cock…”

Fatima’s eyes stretched wide and a goofy smile spread across her face. Her brain was swimming in a sea of horny images and fantasies. Satisfied that Fatima was where she needed to be, Jeanna turned her attention to the men.

“Let’s get you guys ready for action,” she teased as she bounced a breast at them. “Cock brain on!”

Like flicking a switch, John and Billy’s dongs began to inflate like blow-up dolls.

“Good boys,” Jeanna said, eyeing their members. “You will stay in this room for the next six hours. You will do everything possible to keep Fatima here horny and happy. You will only think of her pleasure the whole day. If you cum, you will nap for twenty minutes and then begin again. You will only think with your cocks. Is that clear, boys?” Jeanna squeezed her cleavage together for emphasis. The men grunted and nodded back, their dicks bouncing up and down eagerly.

“Good.” Jeanna glanced at the time on her phone. “Hmmm. I have a little time. Johnathan, I want you to start by eating out Fatima. Billy, you bring that joystick of yours over here,” Jeanna crooked her finger at the darker-skinned man and lay back on the sofa, spreading her legs wide.

Billy wasn’t as muscular as Johnathan, but he had handsome features and bulk where it counted. Jeanna never got tired of feeling Billy’s girthy cock sliding into her slick pussy. The sultry vixen moaned and looked up at the man’s blank face as he began to gently pump himself in and out. Despite his deeply ingrained state of trance, Jeanna could see a glimmer of joy shine from his glazed eyes. She smiled wickedly at her lover and squeezed her vagina muscles hungrily around Billy’s cock. The entranced man moaned like a horny bull.

Across the room, Fatima arched her back over the leather stool while Johnathan flicked his tongue back and forth across her clit and netherlips. She was so used to doing everything for a man in exchange for robbing him blind, she almost forgot what it felt like to let a willing stud fill her with pleasure. Johnathan was an artist with his tongue, sliding the rough parts with just enough pressure over her clit before slipping it down her labia. Fatima’s hand snaked up through his thick head of hair and pulled it tighter into her crotch. She had forgotten about her sensitive nopples and the compelling patterns of the hypno disc. Now the only thing placating her mind was the delicious sensation of Johnathan’s face in her muff.

Fatima drifted in a sea of pleasure and after riding crest after crest, finally came crashing down with a cosmic orgasm. Johnathan relinquished as Fatima caught her breath. From the sofa, Jeanna hollered as she came like a thunderclap.

The shock of her orgasm rattled Fatima’s senses. She felt her head rolling around her shoulders and blinked her eyes. Her mind began to piece itself back together. What was she doing here again? Wasn’t she upset with Jeanna about something?

Johnathan’s strong hands wrapped around Fatima’s body from behind. His thick fingers lifted Fatima’s massive breasts and began to rub her nipples. Another pair of hands was helping Fatima rise to her feet. She followed along without resistance.

“That’s just wonderful, isn’t it Fatima?” Jeanna’s sultry voice was talking. “Nice and wet for us now. Nice and horny, and open, and willing…”

Johnathan lowered Fatima’s body by her arms until her pussy bumped against something thick and incredibly hard. Down below her, Billy was laying on his back, entering Fatima’s pussy cowboy style. Fatima gasped, her brain caught between intense waves of arousal and panic. Then, her eyes swung back to Jeanna’s beautiful breasts, jutting out in front of her. Jeanna straddled her pussy over Billy’s face and instructed him to begin licking away. She arched her back throwing her perky tits into Fatima’s face as Billy fully penetrated her pussy.

“Mmm…you feel sooo good right now…” Jeanna half moaned. Fatima only nodded stupidly. “So horny. Feels so good to let these big, strong men take care of you. Such amazing cocks! Such amazing hands and tongues. Let them make you happy…”

Jeanna paused to let out a scream of pleasure. She squeezed her thighs around Billy’s face. Fatima bounced happily up and down on his huge dork while Johnathan worked his magic on her tits.

“I’m going to have to go to the office soon,” Jeanna said between sighs. “Believe me when I say I’m just as disappointed as you. Probably more. But don’t worry!” Jeanna smiled and reluctantly swung her leg off Billy’s face. “These nice men will treat you very, very good. All you have to do for me is watch a little TV.”

Jeanna reached behind her for a television remote. She switched on the screen and immediately changed the input to her laptop. Fatima stared at the glowing screen with mild confusion until Billy’s expert lovemaking pushed her thoughts out of her mind. Jeanna opened a program on the screen and swirling patterns of pinks, blues, and purples spiraled around an ornate logo that looked like a G. Fatima, in the lowest recesses of her mind, vaguely recalled seeing the logo on the business card Harold had given her. A soft, melodic voice started playing over the speakers.

“Geminicorp is a great company…
You want to work for Geminicorp…
You get so many fun benefits with Geminicorp…
You will complete any assignment given to you by Geminicorp…
You must serve the executives of Geminicorp…
It’s sexy to work for Geminicorp…”

Fatima stared wide-eyed at the flashing logo, her mind flooded with thoughts of submission, loyalty, and sex.

“Sexy…working for…Geminicorp…” She repeated. The men hardly noticed the video and continued to pleasure the dripping, wet dancer, their brains trapped in their hard cocks.

Jeanna sighed with satisfaction. She couldn’t say that the rest of her day would be as enjoyable, but that was a high bar to hit. She quickly jumped in the shower and dressed herself for work. On her way out the door, she glanced back one last time, with no small amount of envy as Billy switched around to lap at Fatima’s crotch while she played idly with Johnathan’s penis. She would be trapped in this vicious cycle of arousal, trance, and corporate brainwashing for the rest of the day. She would probably need a day or two to recover, to say nothing of Billy and Johnathan, but then, she might be ready for her first field assignment.

Jeanna squeezed her thighs together in anticipation before heading to the elevator.