The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SubContractor

CHAPTER 4: Key to a Successful Marriage

Harold walked into the boardroom to see Jeanna leaning against the table, her arms crossed under her chest with a withering look on her face. The rest of the boardroom stood empty except for a digital clock flashing the time 8:50.

“You’re late! Again and again, you’re late!” She chided over her square glasses.

“Yeah! Because I had to get your latte.” Harold held up a white cup sheathed in cardboard. “Looks like you’ve been busy. Did I miss anything on the agenda?”

“Don’t get snarky with me!” Jeanna reached for her latte as Harold took a seat. “We’ve got a huge roster to go over before our new agent gets here. We were supposed to get on the same page on all the details, you knew that!”

“We have all the details! It’s not like we’re going have to work hard at convincing your trained slut to do the job.”

“Don’t talk about Fatima that way,” Jeanna said with a smirk. “After all I bet she shows up on time.”

Sure enough, at precisely 9:00 a.m., the door office door flew open as Fatima sauntered into the room with a broad smile across her face.

“Good morning, everyone!!” She chirped. Harold unconsciously bit the inside of his lip, his eyes glued to Fatima coffee brown thighs and calves topped by a black miniskirt. “I’m hope I’m on time! I’m so excited to start my first day here at Geminicorp!”

“We’re excited too, dear!” Jeanna said. She tipped her glasses to look over Fatima’s outfit. “But, I’m afraid to work on this dress code.”

Fatima twirled her head at Jeanna with a look of shock and disappointment. Harold copied her expression.

“Ahem…I see buttons…” Jeanna half sang.

“Oh! Of course! I totally forgot about that!”

Fatima’s fingers darted to her white button-up blouse and quickly tore off the top three buttons. Her plump breasts bubbled to the top of her shirt, squeezed together by her lacy violet push-up bra. Harold squirmed in his chair, shifting his legs around restlessly.

“Much better,” Jeanna smiled. She turned her blonde head to Harold. “Having trouble getting comfortable, Harry?”

“You vindictive bitch,” Harold muttered under his breath. Jeanna shot him a shit-eating grin and returned to the briefing.

“So, we’ve got a great first assignment for our new recruit, namely this gentleman here,” with a few keystrokes on her laptop, Jeanna brought up a picture of a middle-aged, businessman on the board room projector. “His name is John Heyman and he’s the CFO of one of our most powerful rivals. His consulting firm is set to bring in close to twelve billion in profits this quarter alone, and I, for one, believe it’s time we help Mr. Heyman share the wealth.”

“So what’s the plan?” Harold said, leaning far back in his plush leather chair. “Fatima shows him a fun night and gets him to share the account info with us?”

“That sounds great to me,” Fatima said, “He’s not even that bad looking for an older guy,” She sat up ramrod straight in her chair, unconsciously thrusting her tits out at the image on the projector screen.

“Mmm, not quite,” Jeanna said. “The firm’s bound to have a tighter grip on its finances than just a simple password. We need Heyman to flip for us, and that’s where you come in Fatima.”

“Me?” Fatima cocked her head to the side. “I just have experience drugging horny boys and grabbing what I can before they wake up. I don’t know anything about that brainwashing stuff.”

“You won’t have to. The equipment we’re outfitting you with will do the hard work for you. Just keep him comfortable and full of your special formula you were kind enough to share with us.”

A look of confusion crossed Fatima’s delicate features.

“Oh, I’m not sure how I feel about sharing my formula. It’s a very potent substance. It could actually be dangerous with the wrong dosage.”

“Don’t worry, Fatima,” Jeanna sauntered over as she slid the neckline of her jacket open a bit, giving Fatima (and Harold) an irresistible view of her cleavage. She gently rolled her shoulders as she kneaded the sides of her breasts through her business suit. Fatima helplessly watched her cleavage dance in front of her eyes. “We are professionals here at Geminicorp. You trust Geminicorp. You can share anything with us…”

Fatima’s head began to bob in a gentle circle, matching the motion of Jeanna’s cleavage. “yes…trust Geminicorp…can share anything with Geminicorp.”

Harold looked on, fighting the urge to take his cock out under the boardroom table. Jeanna was smiling lasciviously at the dazed woman in front of her. Harold thought she looked like a malevolent flower hypnotizing a very beautiful, busty butterfly.

“You can just drop by the R&D after this and drop off your formula. We’ll take good care of it…”

“Yes… drop formula at R&D… you’ll take good care of it…”

Jeanna relished her power over her new patsy for another second before she abruptly closed up her jacket and snapped her fingers. Fatima shook her head.

“Oh my! I’m so sorry! I have no idea why I’m so tired!”

“Ahh don’t sweat it, but make sure you get a little rest before your meeting tonight. We have you performing at Heyman’s favorite strip club at 5.”

“Oh, that’s great!” Fatima said enthusiastically. “Well, if we’re done, I’d better get down to R&D to give them a copy of my formula. I know you’ll take good care of it!”

“Let us know if you have any questions,” Jeanna said.

“And call me if you need help with anything!” Harold added quickly. Fatima turned and blinked at Harold like she had forgotten he was there, then left for R&D.

Harold turned to Jeanna. “I thought we were sharing the new pieces of ass, wasn’t that our agreement?” He said in a low growl.

Jeanna shrugged. “Yeah, but I got really attached to this one, you should have seen her after I came back from the meeting the other day. I left her in front of the indoctrination video with Johnathan and Bill for seven hours. When I got back, she was still edging herself while the guys were passed out practically catatonic! She’s got stamina, I’ll say!”

“I told you not to overuse those guys! Figures they couldn’t handle a two-on-one.” Harold crossed his arms like a petulant child.

“Oh, don’t come the jealous husband with me!” Jeanna said, obviously enjoying Harold’s frustration. “I’ll let you have the next recruit all to yourself unless I get bored, of course!” She glanced at her phone and shot to her feet while picking up her bag. “Oop! That Aussie media tycoon is arriving today. I need to pull the files for our ‘meet-up’ tomorrow. Promise me you’ll do something productive today, hubby?”

Jeanna pouted her lips and Harold reluctantly gave her a peck. “Oh, and don’t forget….”

Harold’s eyes tracked his wife’s fingers as she pulled out the LED disc from her cleavage. With a squeeze, the disc lit up into a flashing image of a gold key. Jeanna let it dangle from her fingertips while Harold watched it sway, his mouth dropping open.

“What do you need the key for, Harold” Jeanna chanted as she lifted her arm. She squeezed her thighs together at the sight of her helpless husband.

“I need the key for my cage, ma’am,” He droned.

“What do you keep in the cage?”

“My cock, ma’am.”

“And?”

“My brain. The key unlocks my brain.”

“That’s right, hubby,” Jeanna kept the disc swinging lazily in front of Harold’s eyes. She watched his shoulders slump as more blood flowed south to his nether regions. Jeanna might have seen his throbbing erection if not for the cock cage under Harold’s briefs.

“When I take the key, you can’t open your cage. You can’t open your brain. You just have to sit and do the stupid work. No wandering into the finance folder or the chief proprietor file. Those files are too complicated for you anyway. When you try to read them, the words look all fuzzy and you get very sleepy. And your cock gets really stiff. Painfully stiff. Can’t concentrate. You can’t concentrate on anything with your cock so stiff…”

Jeanna lowered her hand while Harold’s eyes followed the flashing golden key. A gentle push on the top of his head sent him sinking down with the mesmerizing pendant.

“So, no hard work for you. Not yet.” Jeanna said as she undid the front of her business slacks. “Just stick with the tedious, mind-numbing tasks that I tell you, at least until your stiffy goes away.”

Jeanna’s hand wrapped around the back of her husband’s head and pulled it closer and closer to her exposed panties. When his nose was pressed up against her mound, she finally pulled away her disc. She didn’t need it. Not with her husband already under the sway of his other trigger. Harold spent the next twenty minutes tongue-lashing his wife’s pussy and expertly teasing and fingering her holes. Jeanna clicked the remote door lock and leaned back in the plush office chair. She sipped her latte and scrolled blissfully through her phone as her husband helplessly lapped away at her needy cunt. Jeanna’s moans got more and more urgent until an orgasm racked her body. Every muscle down to her core clenched deliciously as she roared in pleasure. Her right hand crushed her latte and spilled the last dregs on the polished floor.

“Oh Harry, honey,” Jeanna said as she caught her breath. “I gotta say, that hypnosis masterclass you made us do was the best thing for our marriage!” She writhed in the aftershock of her orgasm and smiled at Harold through half-closed eyes. “Especially when I was always such a fast learner next to you.”

Jeanna blew her husband a kiss and watched as Harold’s hips twitched. She’d have to let up on the chastity play soon if she didn’t want to give her husband and aneurysm. She grabbed Harold’s tie (red and orange plaid) and pulled him like a pup on a leash. Harold’s brain still floated in a sea of horny thoughts and frustration, his eyes dull and unfocused.

“Now, I’m going out to an important meeting. You get to clean up here and then get on with your stupid work. I might be late, so make sure that Fatima’s assignment went smoothly, got that?”

“Yes, ma’am,” Harold muttered.

Jeanna brushed his hair out of his face and gave him one last kiss before skipping out of the office. Harold stared at the wall while his erection slowly deflated. He blinked and got on with his menial tasks.