The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SubContractor

CHAPTER 5: The ol’ razzle dazzle ’em!

Julie sat in her dressing room at the Hourglass Strip club, putting the final touches on her make up. She reached down to pull up the satin bra decorated in sequins and feathers snugly over her perky b-cups, brushing back her frizzy red hair. Veronica had called in sick and she was due to cover her fan dance performance. Julie would have preferred her usual demin cowgirl outfit instead, she was still learning the finer points of Veronica’s set.

A purse slammed down on the makeup table next to Julie’s. She looked up to see a glamorous Latina performer with voluminous black hair smiling back at her. The woman’s shape in her tight spandex outfit definitely matched the theme of the Hourglass.

“This spot taken?” The woman asked.

“No, go right ahead,” Julie gestured to the seat. “Are you new here?”

“No, babe, I’m just covering for Veronica. I go by Fatima.”

“Oh! That’s great!” Julie said, slipping off the stifling bra and feathered headdress. “You’ll need these. You know she performs fans, right?”

“Oh, I already spoke with the manager,” Fatima sat down and admired her face in the mirror. “He says he’s fine that I skip that number. I have a specialty act.”

Julie’s face screwed up in confusion. That didn’t sound like Greg to be so flexible.

“Really? What kind of act?”

Fatima looked sidelong at Julie, smiling from the corner of her mouth.

“You wanna see?”

Fatima swiveled in her stool and pulled down the neckline of her stretchy spandex top. Two enormous, round tits spilled out, their nipples covered by two small black discs. Julie watched with mild curiosity as Fatima began to sway her chest. Okay, so this hottie could dance, but what else?

Fatima shimmied her shoulders. On cue, the black discs started flashing in rhythm to her movements. After five bright flashes, Julie’s brain clunked off.

John Heyman took off his jacket as he made his way into the Hourglass Club and picked out a seat near the foot of the stage. He used to feel guilty about indulging in his guilty pleasure, but when his wife realized how much friskier he got after watching the peep shows, she decided to let him have his fun once a month. For John, it was a win-win situation where he got to let loose for a while and then go home to fuck his wife silly.

Sometimes, life is good, he thought to himself.

The lights dimmed and a spotlight lit up the center stage. John rushed to his seat near the edge of the walkway.

Life was about to get even better.

Leaning against a silver pole was the sexiest bombshell he’d ever seen. Her smooth, bare shoulders slid along the pole while her back curved like a snake accentuating her flaring hips and incredible butt. Her juicy thighs were wrapped in purple spandex pants that sparkled in the stage lights. A small white rag of a shirt was tied in a knot in the center of her chest, lifting up her heaving breasts and squishing them together.

As the music began, she started to roll her hips and chest to the slow thump of the bass. John’s breath caught in his throat as her green eyes flashed into his holding him like a magnet. She smirked with her dark red lips and twirled her fingers around the white fabric of the knot holding her shirt together. She rocked her hips and ran her tongue over her teeth while staring at John and teasing him with the knot. At last, she gently pulled the fabric apart.

John wasn’t the only one taken with the new dancer. Nearly every man’s eyes were glued to the stage as all conversation died. The dancer slithered out of the spandex pants revealing her plump ass wrapped in lacey black panties. Underneath the panties, John could see some kind of leather harness, or something close to it. The music reached a crescendo and in one quick motion, the stripper ripped off her shirt, allowing her full breasts to flop out in her black silken bra. Shaking and twerking her butt, the stripper turned her back to the audience and made a show of playing with her bra strap. She leaned to one side, hooked her arm around the stage pole, and swung her body around while zipping her bra off into the audience.

Holding her heavy breasts with her hands, she strutted back to the audience. John watched as she swayed her shoulders and shook her cleavage around for the room’s delight. Finally, the dancer stood up and let her hands fall. Two black pasties covered her nipples, making everyone in the club, including John, frown The dancer continued to sway her amazing rack to the droning music.

Then, the two pasties over her nipples began to glow and flash. Some kind of fancy LED array. They faded from red to orange to yellow to blue and purple before cycling over again. John had a hard time keeping track of the patterns when they were sitting on such gorgeous boobs. The colors cycled faster and faster keeping time with the music and her mesmerizing dance. John’s eyes tracked the stripper’s every move trying to keep up with her silky curves. His mouth dropped open and his head began to nod forward, kept afloat only by his lust to drink in more of the pretty titties and the flashing colors.

If John could tear his eyes away from the otherworldly strip tease, he’d see the rest of the strip bar, mostly men but several captivated women as well, staring up at the stage with the same half-lidded eyes and dopey smiles. Fatima grinned wickedly. Not only did she have her target hooked in her hypnotic web, she’d effortlessly tranced an entire crowd of nearly thirty people. She playfully cupped a tit and gave it a bounce. Thirty heavy heads bounced along with it. Some of the patrons’ eyes crossed in giddy confusion. How had Fatima ever robbed people without these wonderful hypno pasties?

She looked back down at John whose tongue was hanging out as he panted like a dog. Time to reel this fish in.

She looked up at the DJ that Geminicorp had sent her with and gave a small nod. The tall man nodded back and faded in a slower, softer track. Fatima slinked closer to John and bent down lasciviously from the waist. Her heavy tits swayed over John’s eyes while she graced the rest of the room with a pristine view of her hips and ass. She reached up to the straps holding her LED pasties and switched them to twin spirals twisting over her nipples.

“Mr. Heymaaaann…” She murmured over the music. John blinked, but couldn’t shake himself loose from her spell. “Watch my body closely Mr. Heymaann… Watch my titties… I make you so hard, don’t I, Mr. Heyman… You’re under a lot of pressure. You have a lot of pressure. In your balls. In your cock. Why don’t you follow me backstage? That’s where I can relieve all that pressure. You want that, yeah? Tell me yes….”

“…yeessssss…” John sighed, his eyes magnetized to her boobs.

“Goooood…Follow me. Come follow me. Cum follow….” Fatima slowly backed away. She pulled her hands like they were pulling on an imaginary rope as she shimmied to the music all the while. John felt like he had a hook in his brain compelling him to lean forward, to crawl up on the stage, to follow the flashing spirals and heaving tits.

Fatima finally backed her way to the wings of the stage. To her satisfaction, she saw Julie and the rest of the dozen strippers standing proudly at attention, ready to follow through with the instructions Fatima had given them when she asked them to watch her routine for practice.

“Okay girls,” She said, grinning from ear to ear. “You know what to do. You’ve got about ten minutes before the crowd snaps out it, but trust me, they’ll be plenty appreciative for the rest of the night. I’ve got a private show for this one, so don’t disturb us till we’re done, got it?”

“Yes, ma’am!” chorused the entranced women. They strutted past Fatima and John as she reached down and pulled him backstage by the collar. Each girl gracefully leaped off the stage and made their way through the audience. Quick as lightning, the girls’ hands unzipped every fly in the room and pulled out the men’s cocks. Clasping the men’s hands in their own they began to make each patron gently rub themselves sleepily to the music. For the few hypnotized women in the crowd, they slid the hand of their partner into their panties whispering sweet instructions to stroke in gentle circles. As the strippers fumbled with the audience’s pants, they happily fished out any wallets or purses they could find, awarding themselves generous tips for their services and waving the bills teasingly in front of their victims’ faces.

The music went on and the audience began to blink one-by-one, coming to their senses and realizing that they were slowly masturbating themselves or someone else. They looked down at their empty wallets and then up to the stage to see a dozen gorgeous naked women dancing and tossing piles of money to each other laughing rapturously.

As it turned out, nobody had a single complaint.

Fatima had time to shove John back into a luxurious armchair in the backstage room before he began to snap out of his trance. He shook his head and waited for his eyes to adjust to the light. Had someone drugged his drink or something?

Finally, a figure began to materialize in front of him. And what a figure! He gawked at the curvy dancer towering over him with her hands on her hips and a smug grin on her face. The silk robe she threw over herself only accentuated the curve of her hips and thick thighs. Suddenly, John remembered watching this woman dance right before he blacked out. His blood turned to ice.

“What?...What am I doing here?” He stuttered. “I…hold on…I didn’t ask for a private dance.”

“Hmmm, this one’s on the house,” Fatima purred as she began to circle her hips around.

“Right, maybe later. I think I drank too much.”

“Are you sure?” Fatima let the front of her robe slip open. John’s eyes tripped over themselves as her cleavage peeked out. “You were really enjoying the show out there. I just thought you might enjoy something a little more personal. Just go with it, baby.”

John did go with it, or in other words, his eyes continued to track Fatima’s heaving breasts under her robe as she shimmied them back and forth. Finally, John blinked hard and shook his head.

“Ok, lady! You’re hot as fuck, alright! But I gotta get my ass home already!” He said as he leaned forward. He nearly lifted himself out of the chair when he glanced up to see Fatima’s bare breasts hanging out proudly, their nipples covered by black metal discs and held on with thin silver chains. With a blinding flash, the discs began to glow and project dazzling shapes and designs into John’s eyes. He struggled for the first couple of seconds before his shoulders slumped and his mouth dropped open under a pair of glazed eyes.

Fatima smiled and waved her chest around in a sensuous circle. John’s eyes followed,caught in a whirlpool of lust.

“You don’t want to go home. You want to stay here.” Fatima suggested. John nodded his head. “You’re going to enjoy a delicious lap dance that will make your stiffy burst out of its pants.” Fatima plopped down on John’s lap, feeling his boner through his slacks on her bare thighs.

“How does that sound, honey?”

“Mmmmm….really gooood….” John said, dazed.

Fatima wiggled her ass into John while shaking her chest at him. Her LED pasties began to spiral, occasionally flashing subliminal messages and images of cocks, tits, and people fucking. John groaned as he felt his penis strain against the weight of Fatima’s gorgeous body. Fatima only winked at him and continued her seductive wiggling.

“You know, I’m not really supposed to do this, but since you seem so nice…”Fatima’s hand stretched back the chains holding up her LED disc to reveal a large, gorgeous nipple that grabbed John’s attention like a laser beam. “Do you want to give my titties a little kiss?”

John nodded his head up and down, his eyes wide as saucers. Fatima giggled and dangled her nipple over his face, like bait before a hungry trout. His lips drifted up and latched onto Fatima’s boob as she grinded her ass deliciously into his cock.

“Mmmm…that’s good baby…Just suck them…lick them good…mmm that gets me hot!”

Fatima didn’t have to lie. John’s mouth really was getting her horny as he suckled and kissed her nipples. Of course, the fact that John was eagerly lapping up every last drop of psycilitropin from her breasts also turned her on like a light switch.

She waited until John’s eyes dilated and his gaze wandered aimlessly around the room. She could feel his cock underneath her expand even tighter, nearly lifting her off his lap. She popped her nipple out of his hungry mouth and jiggled her breasts in his face. He grinned that vacant grin Fatima had learned to love so much in her victims.

“John?...Johnny?...” Fatima sang. John’s eyes flicked, but he was still clearly too lost in his psychedelic wonderland to respond. “You must be very confused right now…Or are you just too horny?”

Fatima smiled. She could almost see John’s erotic fantasies playing like a movie behind his eyes.

“I know you must be very distracted. It’s so hard, isn’t it? So hard to tell the difference between your brain and your cock anymore. It must be causing a lot of tension in your oh-so-active imagination right now.”

John smiled like a drunkard and nodded his head in wide lazy arcs. Fatime stood up on the armrests of the chair and turned herself around, gracing John with a gorgeous view of her ass jiggling just about his face. She gracefully whipped off her thin panties without losing her balance and then crouched low. Her glistening pussy floated barely a foot above John’s eyes.

“Can you smell that, John? Can you the beautiful folds and petals above you. You know what that is John, right? That’s my special flower…”

John’s eyes were glued to Fatima’s cunt as she swayed her hips. In his mind, he was mesmerized by a voluptuous, heavenly neon flower, flashing and dazzling him with iridescent spiraling colors. The flower’s scent flooded his brain like gooey syrup and made his cock scream in agony. He felt pressure beginning to build in his neck.

“Let’s help you out of these clothes before you need to buy more,” Fatima smiled to herself as she undid John’s fly and let his cock spring free. John only smiled wider as the few remaining brain cells still firing in his head fizzled out. Fatima gently caressed his prick with her soft hands, drawing them up gently from the base all the way to the tip. She bent her neck to give his penis a quick kiss on the head every so often.

“My flower makes you feel good,” she said, tugging gently on his cock. “My flower gives you pleasure, right?”

“Flower…gives…me…pleasure…” He slurred.

“Yes, my little pleasure flower smells so good, right? Your cock loves the way my flower smells.”

“Yes…my cock…loves your flower,” Joh sighed happily. Fatima pinched his ball sack teasingly.

“The pleasure flower is so wonderful. You obey the pleasure flower. You obey my flower. Say it…”

“I…obey your flower.”

“You obey my flower. My flower controls your cock. My flower controls your mind…”

“Your flower controls my cock. Your flower controls my mind.”

“The flower is just so tempting…” Fatima wiggled her hips and let her pussy drop just a few inches closer to John’s face. “Why don’t you give my flower a little taste?”

She let her hips drop and felt his mouth gently nuzzle her outer lips, her juices trickling down onto his face like sweet nectar. He thrust his tongue up across the slit of her pussy until it came to rest above her clitoris. He began smacking and sucking at her hot button as she continued to moan and writhe. In John’s hallucinogen-addled brain, he was just a bee lapping at the sweet stamen of a musky, hypnotic bud. He could keep lapping at the sweet syrupy juice all night.

Fatima momentarily forgot herself as John’s tongue worked its magic on her cunt. She closed her eyes and moaned as John diddled her with his mouth. She felt her arousal rising and falling like ocean waves. She rode and crested a great wave of pleasure as it broke and came crashing down in a white-hot orgasmic scream.

Fatima came to her senses and looked back nervously to see if her shouts of ecstasy woke up her victim. John only continued to stare mindlessly into her pussy, his face glistening with her juice. Taking a moment to savor the afterglow of cumming, Fatima swiveled her body around to so that her smooth pussy hovered over John’s rigid dick. She rolled her hips, letting out a sigh of pleasure to see John’s head follow her pussy’s movement.

“You like my flower, don’t you John?” Fatima teased.

“Yes…”

“It tastes really good, yeah? Kinda like an addictive drug? Don’t you just want more and more? Don’t you crave smelling that lovely, pungent flower again?”

“Yes….oh, yes!” John said with a far away smile.

“Do you know why my flower is so tasty, John?”

John only stared back confused as his head wobbled around on his neck.

“It’s to lure in special flys.” Fatima said. She ran her hand around her wet cunt, using two fingers to spread her lips wide. John’s eyes fluttered as a wave of pussy pheromones assaulted him. “My pussy flower sends out nice sweet smells and lures in little flys like this one,” Fatima playfully flicked John’s cock back and forth. “They land in my flower and try to go on their way, but they soon find out they’re stuck! It was a trap aalllll along, and those little penis flys are at the mercy of my pussy flower.”

As Fatima laced her words around John, her lithe hands effortlessly broke out a condom and slipped it over his bulging cock. She grabbed his cock by the base, giving it a little squeeze as she tapped the head against the opening of her cunt. John nearly blacked out.

“Does your little penis fly want to come in my pussy flower?”

John grunted yes.

“Okay, but be careful. You might get trapped and then you’ll lose your penis to the sway of my flower. Do you still want to come in my flower?”

“mmmmmff….yyyeeesss…” John mumbled.

“What was that? I need a yes ma’am at least.”

“…yessss, ma’aaam…”

He was ready.

Fatima squeezed John’s cock once more and then slowly guided his length into her pussy. She felt the walls of her vagina relax and give way to his rigid member. Fatima squealed with pleasure. She could only imagine the sensation John must be feeling, high as he was on the psycilitropin. His face was a sculpture of unbridled joy with his mouth dangling open and his eyes crossing in complete ecstasy. In his mind, his cock was a curious fly completely engulfed by the seductive petals of Fatima’s wily flower. Every pump in and out, every loving squeeze the flower made on his cock sent him pinwheeling into clouds of pink swirling rapture.

“That’s right John.” Fatima encouraged over her moans. “Follow my flower… yeah, that’s it….follow my flower up and down, back and forth… It feels so good in my flower, doesn’t it? Just follow it’s lead…Always follow the pussy flower John…always follow my pussy…”

Fatima kept murmuring her seductive mantras into John’s ear as she pulled him up into a sitting position. He had picked up the rhythm by instinct now and was eagerly humping her pussy on his own. She grabbed the back of his head and shoved his face into her cleavage for good measure.

“It’s so good when you follow me…Follow all my directions…anything I say, you’ll follow without question…just like how your cock follows my pussy… Say that you’ll follow me…”

John wobbled on his feet as he tried to muster his mental facilities. “I’ll follow you…ma’am. You are my leader. I always listen to you.” John spat out the words emotionlessly, his brain obviously more interested in pleasing Fatima than thinking about what he was agreeing to.

“You must be so pent up, huh?” She slowed down and wriggled her hips just to mess with him. John groaned in pain and nodded yes. “Wouldn’t you just love to cum? To spurt and spurt all your nasty baby juice in my sweet irresitable flower? Would you like that?”

“Mmmf! …yes, ma’am,” John said mechanically.

“You’ll do anything for me if I left you cum, won’t you?”

Again John nodded his head. “Yes, ma’am.”

“Even if I ask you for something secret, something like your company’s bank info. You’d be okay giving that to me, wouldn’t you?” Fatima picked up the pace of her hips, but John’s eyes flashed when he heard Fatima mention the company bankroll.

“Huh?...What?” John began to blink. Fatima’s hand immediately went up to her two hypno pasties and flicked them on full force. John’s eyes immediately fell down the center of a holographic spiral that projected itself over Fatima’s bouncing breasts. Flashes of women orgasming and pleasuring large stiff dicks flooded his brain. In an instant, he felt his whole body turn into a needy, obedient prick.

“Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!” He chanted. Fatima could feel his cock hard as a statue in her cunt. She squeezed him deliciously with her slick, hungry pussy.

“Then cum for me, my little fly!” She nearly sang the command. “Come for my pussy flower and be my slave!”

The crash of their mutual orgasm drowned out their voices in an explosion of euphoria and release. Fatima’s cries of pleasure surely rang out to the main stage. Hopefully everyone was too busy to care. She gripped John’s prick inside her like a vice and used her arms to smash his face into her cleavage as she rode wave after wave of her orgasm. For a second, Fatima forgot all thoughts of subterfuge and espionage as the pleasure erupted from her like a volcano.

At last, Fatima caught her breath and looked down to see John’s head still wedged between her two marvelous tits. She quickly pushed John back before he suffocated in the very best way possible. A dazed expression of bliss was painted on his face as he sat back on the comfortable chair. Fatima lifted her hips, feeling the bittersweet sensation of John’s magic cock leaving her body.

Shaking off the afterglow of sex, Fatima reminded herself she still had a job to do. She left John in la la land for the moment and peeked out to see what kind of action was happening on stage. The girls had long since fleeced the club patrons of every dollar bill they could find and were now practically having an orgy on stage. The clients leered at them, their hands continuing to pleasure themselves and their neighbors to the show. Fatima smiled to herself. How could this really be a crime when so many people were enjoying the fuck out of it?

Satisfied she still had some time before the show ended, Fatima sauntered back to John who had collapsed in the chair and was gazing wide-eyed at the ceiling, watching erotic fantasies come to life from the cracks in the ceiling. Fatima positioned herself right above John’s head and then bent forward, dangling her full, perky breasts directly above John’s eyes. She reached up to scratch her nipples and let her fingers flick on the LED pasties once more. John’s eyes dilated and his cock began to inflate again as he stared up into the swirling patterns shining from Fatima’s chest.

“John honey,” Fatima cooed softly. “It’s time we talked a little more about those bank accounts of yours.”