The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SubContractor

CHAPTER 7: Battle of the Tit-ans

Harold woke up the next morning, his face delightfully pressed between Fatima’s two heavenly breasts. He rolled onto his back, checking to see that Fatima was still passed out. He stretched himself luxuriously, still high from all their fun last night. He gazed at Fatima’s sleeping form, his hand automatically drifting to her enticing tits.

His fingers curled around the underside of Fatima’s breasts, squeezing and groping tenderly. He couldn’t resist giving the closer one a little bounce, his eyes swaying with the motion of her nipple. Without thinking, he bounced her tit again as a sleepy grin spread across his face.

He could play with those tits all day. Wait! He really could! It wouldn’t take more than a basic command and he could have his Latina hottie jumping rope naked in the office if he wanted. The thought captivated him as he watched her wobbling boobs.

Finally, Fatima let out a moan.

“Hmmmm…someone woke up in the mood to play?” she said through the early morning fugue. “Mmm, keep it up…just keep your eyes on my titties…”

Harold smelled danger and was taking no chances. Before he could think twice he took hold of Fatima’s chin, making the woman open her heavy eyes.

“Boss says go back to sleep,” Harold commanded. Fatima’s eyes dropped close as she melted into the soft pillows. Harold grinned evilly and went back to fondling her tits. He kept getting lost hefting up the heavy flesh and watching it bounce again and again and again. Fatima merely snored the whole time, the hint of a smile painted on her face.

Harold was smiling too, even drooling a little, until at last, his phone rang. He picked it up and shook his head to see the time 10:30 am flashing on the screen. How long had he been in bed?

“Hello?”

“Harold, where the fuck are you?” Jeanna’s voice squawked at him. “I thought you had a meeting with R&D. No one has seen you at the office all morning!”

“Uh…woke up a little under the weather today,” Harold faked coughed for good measure. “I think I’m going to need a day to recover.”

Jeanna huffed over the phone.

“Well thanks for phoning in,” she said sarcastically. “We’ve got the lab rats working on some heavy-duty stuff, remember. We need to keep up to date with them!”

“Hey, it’s all good,” Harold said, his hand still groping Fatima’s boobs. “I am completely abreast of the situation.”

“I’m not in the mood for puns, Harold.” Jeanna fumed. “There was an issue with the Aussie yacht owner last night. The meds I gave him were a little too strong. The poor guy nearly had a heart attack.”

“Is that really a problem?”

“I meant before he signed the deed to his boat over to us. I handled the situation fine, but I’m going to need to meet up with him again sometime to finish the job. My whole night was just hard work and hard fucking.”

“Yeah, me too,” Harold said distantly.

“What?”

“Uh…a lot of hard fucking work is what I said,” Harold recovered. “Look, I’m sorry about the sick day. I’ll make it up next week. In the meantime, I’ll get Josephine to handle the—”

“Forget Josephine! Get your ass to the office and start putting things in order!”

“Can’t we get one of the interns to take care of it for today,” Harold whined.

“Okay, fuck it. Harold, where is your key?”

The questions froze Harold in his tracks. He wanted to hang up the phone. He wanted to throw it across the room so hard it could break. Instead, all he could do was grip the phone tight as a shiny gold key appeared in his imagination, swaying back and forth in front of his wife’s perky rack.

“Jean…please….please, no…” Harold whined.

“Where is your key, Harold?” Jeanna repeated, taunting him.

“My key…is in your breasts…” he said with a sigh.

“And who controls your key?”

“…You do…”

“That’s right, I control your key which means I control your cock which means I control your brain. Say it!”

“You control my brain Jeanna,” Harold droned with the phone in his ear.

“Good. Sounds like someone needs more time in his cage…”

Five minutes later, the phone went dead in Harold’s ear as Jeanna hung up. He looked down, huffing in frustration to see his cold, cramped, cock cage back on his junk, the combo lock securely sealed.

For the life of him, he could never remember those three stupid numbers.

Harold frowned, tossing his phone over his shoulder. He looked over at Fatima her curvy body still blissfully slumbering in the soft bed. He went into the home office and rummaged around before returning to bed with one of the hypno discs.

“Boss says coffee break’s over, Fatima,” he said.

Fatima blinked her eyes open and sat up, covering herself with the sheets.

“Oh! I must have dozed off. Sorry about that, Boss!” She said with a chipper smile. “Won’t happen again!”

“Hey, don’t worry about it,” oozed Harold. He clicked on the hypno disc and held the holographic spiral in front of Fatima’s face, waving it slowly back and forth.

“Just watch the spiral and pay close attention, Fatima. Very close attention. The boss has a new assignment for you.”

Fatima’s eyes crossed as she focused on the hypnotic display, her face going blank.

“Sure, boss…whatever…you…saaayyyy….”

Jeanna stormed into her corner office and threw her overnight luggage on the floor. She couldn’t believe that Harold could be so irresponsible. Did he think that brainwashed business partners kept tabs on themselves? She was looking forward to a relaxing afternoon recuperating from last night, but now she would have to play catch up for her deadbeat husband.

Her office door clicked open. Jeanna swiveled in her chair, prepared to unleash all hell, when she saw Fatima strut in wearing a smart casual blouse and booty-hugging shorts. She carried a bottle of champagne with glasses.

“Welcome back, Jeanna!” Fatima said sunnily. “How did your night go?”

Jeanna slumped back in her chair, relieved that at least one of her employees was reliable.

“Oh! It was a workout! But Mr. Newbron is now a very, very eager investor. I might have him stop by later to really seal the deal. But it was still exhausting! How did the Heyman assignment go?”

“Mmmmm…it was delightful!” Fatima said, her memory of the night a blur of flashing lights, sex, and power. “I already had John set up automatic payments to our holding account.”

“See? At least somebody still remembers we have a business to run!” Jeanna smiled as she sat up at her desk. She eyed the champagne. “What’s the occasion?”

Fatima shrugged, her silk blouse hugging her beguiling bustline and framing an outrageous amount of cleavage. Jeanna could feel the stress of the last few days beginning to flow between her legs, heating up like an oven in her pussy.

“No occasion!” Fatima giggled. “Just thought you could use some decompression after a long night.”

“That’s very sweet,” Jeanna smiled as she shrugged off her light jacket and undid the first few buttons on her clean business shirt. She gazed at Fatima as she bent over to pour and licked her lips.

“Fatima? Do you know what your boss could really use righ—”

“Sorry! I forgot to ask if you want ice?”

“Hmm? No, it’s fine. Now I want you to listen to your bos—”

“Hold on! I left some of the Heyman notes in the other office, give me a second!”

Fatima jogged out of Jeanna’s office before the blonde businesswoman could object. Walking briskly to her office, Fatima could hear Harold’s voice echoing in her head.

You will not listen to Jeanna. Don’t let Jeanna finish any sentence with the word ‘boss’ in it.

Fatima grabbed the contract and traced her way back. Jeanna was already finishing her glass of champagne.

“Whew, that hit the spot! You are joining me, aren’t you?”

“Of course!” Fatima chimed as she sat down hard on the opposite side of the desk, making her breasts bounce against each other. The motion caught Jeanna’s eye who gazed at Fatima’s rack like a hungry fox near a chicken coop.

“Good, you know there’s a lot of ways you could get your boss to—”

“I actually am a little worried!” Fatima interrupted her. Without the slightest hint of embarrassment, Fatima heaved her plump tits out of her blouse allowing them to hang free in front of Jeanna’s face. The blonde’s eyes widened and her plan to trigger Fatima fell out of her head.

“Ever since the last job I did, my tits have been getting heavier, and really sensitive!” Fatitma said rolling her nipples between her fingers. Jeanna’s smile grew wider. “Is that normal?”

“Hmmm, normal? I’m not so sure,” Jeanna said drinking in the sight of Fatima’s boobs. “Hot? Yes! Normal, mmm maybe. In any case, you should know better than us. That was your own formula you used on your tits.”

“I know, but I’m worried they’ve been overexposed. Just watch how they jiggle now,” Fatima continued to roll and squish her tits around while pinching her nipples. Jeanna sat back in her chair, not at all offended by the show.

“They look just as heavy as they’ve always had,” Jeanna said, “But you do seem more sensitive than usual. It’s giving me some nice ideas actually,” the statuesque blonde undid the top three buttons of her business blazer and hefted a creamy breast of her own out.

Fatima’s eye traced her boss’s boob like a marble going down the drain. She could feel an irresistible pull tugging at her mind. Her eyelids fluttered as she watched Jeanna peel down her blouse more to reveal the complete pair.

Do NOT look at Jeanna’s tits! You must look away every time Jeanna shows you her tits!

The voice in Fatima’s head shouted urgently. She switched her eyes straight up to look at the ceiling.

“Oh! Sometimes the weight of these girls is just exhausting, you know what I mean?” Fatima said as she bounced her boobs faster while her neck craned back.

Jeanna’s hands stopped sliding over her nipples as she raised her eyebrow at Fatima. This wasn’t typical behavior for her brainwashed toy, but Fatima’s lovely tits were keeping Jeanna distracted. She blinked, marshaling her thoughts.

Something didn’t smell right, but if Fatima wanted a battle of the Tit-ans, then so be it.

“Mmm-hmm…heavy…breasts can get so exhausting and heavy,” Jeanna said in a husky voice. Fatima kept her eyes up but smiled wide.

“Yeah…they really are heavy and exhausting, Jeanna. They just weigh me down all day. Like two big, bouncy weights pulling on my mind.”

“Big…bouncy…pull my mind…make me tired…sleepy…” Jeanna droned as she watched Fatima jiggle her tits.

“…yeah…sleepy…tits make you sleepy… every swing back and forth pulls your attention…” Fatima said. She blinked. Keeping her focus on the ceiling was making her eyes tired. Sleepy.

“Every bounce slows down my mind… Have to listen to my tits…”

“Listen to your tits….” Fatima repeated, her boobs sensually sliding through her hands.

“Listen to my tits…you have to listen to my tits, Fatima,” Jeanna’s voice came from behind her.

Fatima’s view of the ceiling was suddenly blocked by Jeanna’s naked, perky rack, her pink nipples swaying back and forth. The Latina’s eyes followed along helplessly as Jeanna stood behind her leaning her rack over Fatima’s face. Harold’s annoying little instructions in her head fell silent as Fatima lost herself in Jeanna’s compelling titty dance.

“Follow the pretty titties, Fatima. Just do what the boss tells you.”

“Ah….uh……Yes… bossss…” Fatima slurred.

Jeanna chuckled. Here was her new hypno assistant/ love slave trying to drop her with the most irresistible tits in the country, and Jeanna still put the little hussy in her place. She growled in triumph and felt her pussy get warmer. She tilted forward, dangling her boobs an inch above Fatima’s face, making the entranced girl’s eyes cross. She pulled her left tit away from Fatima, feeling the soft flesh overflow in her hand, and then let it swing down to wallop Fatima in the side of her face with a loud slap.

The force of the tit-punch pushed Fatima’s head into Jeanna’s other boob. Jeanna giggled as she shimmied her chest over Fatima’s face, knocking the bamboozled woman’s head back and forth with her big soft tits.

Finally, Jeanna stood up straight, lifting her boobs off Fatima who sat in the office chair, her tits hanging out and her head wobbling vapidly on her shoulders. Whatever brain power Fatima had was left demolished by Jeanna’s boob barrage.

“So, our newest member of the team is getting ambitious,” Jeanna said as she strutted back to her desk to face Fatima. “I know titnosis is your bread and butter, but you’re not dealing with some horny guy that only thinks with his cock.”

Jeanna paused to consider Fatima sitting dazed in her office with a mile-wide grin. Her green eyes lit up. Suddenly inspired, Jeanna reached into the bottom desk drawer and took out a large strap-on dildo.

“Boss says stand up and take off all your clothes, Fatima,” Jeanna commanded.

“Yes, boss!”

Fatima floated to her feet and quickly took off her skirt, pantyhose, and underwear. She stood naked with her chest proudly jutting out.

Jeanna held up her necklace with the miniature hypno disc and clicked on the display. She waved it in front of Fatima’s face, magnetizing her eyes to the disk. She knew Fatima was already under, but she would need her as brainwashed as possible for this next trick.

Jeanna gently took Fatima’s hand and closed her fingers around the necklace cord before lifting her arm so that Fatima was swinging the flashing bauble in front of her eyes by herself.

“Getting lost in all the colors, Fatima,” Jeanna cooed as she walked behind the naked woman. “Feeling light, happy, and sexy for me now.”

Fatima giggled softly as Jeanna fit the strap-on over her wide hips. Jeanna checked to make sure the silicon nub at the base of the dildo was in the right place to stimulate Fatima’s throbbing clit. She stepped back to admire her naked girlfriend with a thick silicon phallus poking out from her shapely legs. Jeanna gently took back the hypno disc and continued twirling it for Fatima’s amusement.

“You’re so deep, Fatima. You are under Jeanna’s power just like everyone else. The whole universe is under Jeanna’s power. Say it!”

“The universe is under your power, Jeanna.” Fatima mumbled.

“Mmm-hmm, and that means reality is under my power. You feel your body changing Fatima. There’s a fun new boy part growing between your legs. It feels just like your clit is growing and becoming stiff and rigid. It’s so sensitive and needy, Fatima. Look down now.”

Fatima blinked and obeyed. Her eyes dropped down and her jaw fell open as she gazed at the thick cock flopping out from between her legs, her face a mixture of shock and giddy excitement. Her eight-inch penis bobbed back and forth like a lazy snake.

“This can’t be real,” Fatima managed to utter.

“It is for today,” Jeanna smiled and sauntered closer. She reached out a single index finger and playfully flicked Fatima’s cock up and down. Fatima felt her breath catch in her throat.

“It feels real too, doesn’t it?” Jeanna whispered her face next to Fatima’s. She nodded and started to pant with arousal. “So easy to listen to what your cock wants. Your brain just draining down into your cock. You’ve taken advantage of so many men with their cocks over the years, haven’t you, honey? It’s only fair you get to experience the other side of things.”

Fatima could hardly keep up with Jeannna’s words, her entire attention was riveted to the shaft between her legs. Any time she tried to focus on Jeanna or the nagging voice telling her to get on with her mission, her mind just floated back to her raging boner and Jeanna’s incredible bust.

Jeanna reached out and pushed Fatima backward. She didn’t resist and backpedaled meekly into the office chair. Jeanna bobbled her breasts in Fatima’s face and then guided her hand to her strap on. She helped Fatima stroke up and down on the smooth silicon. It only took two or three pumps before Fatima carried on, convinced she could feel every stroke on her new penis.

Standing in front of the masturbating woman, Jeanna coyly swung her hips and chest to unheard music, electrifying Fatima’s sex drive.

“That’s good. Just jerking that cock mindlessly, watching me dance. You could be lost in this for hours and hours. I should know. I make Harold do this every night I don’t feel like dealing with his little pecker. Your brain is just filling up your shaft now, isn’t it?”

Fatima’s tongue rolled out of her mouth as Jeanna hefted her tits and let them bounce in front of her.

“I’m not sure where that little rebel moment came from, honey, but we’ll have to take that little mutiny seriously,” Jeanna smirked as Fatima continued to jerk off with a spacey smile. “We’ll have to move for a complete brainwipe. Now that we have all your formula patents, I guess we really just need you for your body. But don’t worry, honey.”

Jeanna’s hand circled the strap on. Fatima froze with eyes as wide as saucers.

“I’ll make sure your body is very, very well taken care of.”

Jeanna knelt down between Fatima’s powerful thighs. Warning sirens blared in Fatima’s head desperately trying to warn her about this maniac brainwashing her. But every time those warnings started, Fatima would get distracted by how close Jeanna’s tits were to her cock and her brain would just fall into a deep hole of sex and pleasure.

Jeanna playfully batted the dildo between her hands before hugging the cock into her deep, warm cleavage. Fatima thought she would die. The feeling was indescribable. She felt a pressure build from her clit into the length of her cock.

“Isn’t that just heaven?” Jeanna said. The tip of Fatima’s silicon penis poked up through the tops of Jeanna’s breasts. The busty woman gave it a suggestive kiss.

“You should be careful Fatima. Having a cock is a liability. It makes it so easy for that big brain of yours to slide down right between your legs, waiting to gush right out of your cock. You know how guys get after cumming, don’t you Fatima? Tell me.”

Jeanna continued to massage her breasts around the strap-on, letting Fatima thrust her dick into her cleavage.

“MMmmmmmpphhh…they get…sleepy…dopey….b..b..b..”

“Say it,” Jeanna sang.

“They get brainless. They get stupid! They cum their brains out!”

Fatima’s pace automatically sped up as her body danced to the tune of her hard cock. Jeanna spat into her breasts, lubing the dildo. Fatima thought she was sliding through the creamiest oil in between those magnificent, bouncy breasts!

“Mmmm, and you too will be brainless once you orgasm your brain out of this lovely, eager, hard dick,” She squeezed both of her hands around Fatima’s shaft as she cried out in arousal.

“Then no more thoughts. No more memories or opinions. The way I build it up is like a sexual lobotomy. The subject just lives their life in a mindless daze. Doesn’t that sound nice?’

Fatima dissolved into a fit of giggles, her pussy overflowing at the base of the dildo. She gazed back at Jeanna with a mindless smile and the barest hint of fear in her eyes.

“Mmmmheehee HAHA!!...no…don’t wanna…be mindless…” Fatima moaned helplessly.

“Sorry, dearie, it was in the fine print of the contract. Not that you remember reading much of it anyway before you obediently signed. Now before you cum your brain away, I want some of that thick shaft in me!”

Jeanna let her pants drop revealing her curvy pale hips. She dipped two fingers in her mouth before lubing her exposed clit and then swung a leg over Fatima’s lap. She grabbed the base of Fatima’s cock with compelling authority and guided the tip to her cunt. Another moan erupted from Fatima as her cock slid into Jeanna’s warm, grasping pussy. She thought she might pop right then.

“Fatima?” Jeanna said, hefting her boob, captivating her with a pink nipple. “Boss says don’t cum until I say so.”

“Y-Yes, boss!” Fatima chimed like a robot and continued to fuck Jeanna as her tits jiggled in front of her. Fatima was beyond the point of thought. Her only aching desire was to cum, to cum hard in Jeanna’s magic pussy. Cum so hard she could flush away her entire life in one earth shattering orgasm. No more worrying about bills, about friends, about the cops. She could just be Jeanna’s obedient fuck doll and let her boss her around with those incredible boobs. She just needed permission to cum!

Jeanna leaned back, luxuriating in the absolute power she wielded over her slutty chemist. She played Fatima for a complete fool, leading her around like a lamb and squeezing her for every little secret she could find. Now, Fatima would spend the rest of her life cleaning Jeanna’s pussy when she wasn’t cleaning Jeanna’s mansion.

“That’s right Fatima! Getting ready to cum your brains out. In 3…”

Jeanna’s eyes fell on Fatima’s round, bouncing breasts that smacked together with each thrust. She watched the dark nipples bounce side to side, to and fro and she could feel her pussy grow even wetter. Those perky dark nipples on those plump breasts looked so inviting.

She could indulge a little before erasing Fatima’s mind.

Jeanna leaned forward and let her hungry mouth wrap around a nipple, her tongue flying around her areola.

She reared her back and smacked her lips. Strange. What tasted sweet yet weirdly metallic on Fatima’s nipples?

Before she could think, she popped the other nipple into her mouth.

Yep! The same taste on this one too. It didn’t taste bad necessarily. It actually made Jeanna weirdly hot. She switched back to the first breast, suckling and lapping at Fatima’s tits.

Fatima just kept rocking and thrusting into Jeanna, her mind trapped in limbo. She was desperate to cum out her brain but didn’t know how unless Jeanna told her. Even worse, Jeanna’s hungry mouth at her nipple was electrifying any last thoughts in her head. She could only keep ecstatically fucking her boss.

Jeanna moaned as the sensation of Fatima’s cock became so much more vivid, like the dildo had transformed into the girthiest living cock she ever felt. She let Fatima’s nipples fall from her mouth, her mind suddenly foggy. Fatima’s giant breast bounced in her face.

Why couldn’t she stop staring at them with a huge smile on her face?

The perky breasts shook in rhythm with the cock thrusting into her, stimulating her g-spot. Jeanna knew something was wrong, but couldn’t concentrate enough to care. She just wanted more and more sex from her gorgeous partner.

Jeanna’s imagination suddenly kicked into overdrive as she stared mesmerized by Fatima’s tits. The colors around the room shifted into dazzling shades of scarlet and crimson. Fatima’s body seemed to glow with an otherworldly light keeping Jeanna in awe. She felt like she was swept away in some irresistible sex trance.

Then, Jeanna had to stop from screaming as she imagined two horns grow out of Fatima’s dark hair. Below, two full balls dropped down from under Fatima’s cock, her real living cock. She gazed into Fatima’s eyes and only saw glowing yellow orbs with cat-like slits. Shadows flitted behind Fatima’s curtain of hair, making Jeanna think that her lover had great wings coming out of her back. In Jeanna’s mind, Fatima had transformed into a shemale succubus, her body radiating waves of unearthly lust that kept Jeanna spellbound.

Jeanna knew there was no resisting a succubus. The terror amplified Jeanna’s arousal as she clenched her pussy hard over the succubus’s cock. Fatima on the other hand, was lost in her own world of titillated nipples and her throbbing dick. She kept fucking her boss mindlessly with her new cock, her mind still bouncing between Jeanna’s boobs. Just thrusting and bouncing….thrusting and bouncing…thrusting and bouncing…

After thirty minutes, the office door opened. Harold peeked in, making sure the coast was clear, before stepping in and closing the door behind him. Judging by the chorus of grunts and moans from inside, it seemed like Fatima had completed her job.

“That took a little longer than it should, Fatima. I hope everything—…. holy shit.”

Seated on the office couch was his domineering wife sitting on the bombshell, strap-on donning, Latina’s lap, staring wide-eyed at her incredible, heavy rack. Fatima, on the other hand, was mindlessly thrusting into Jeanna while also mesmerized by his wife’s gorgeous tits. The women were mumbling to each other softly.

“Pretty titties make me horny.”

“Pretty titties make me happy.”

“I have to obey pretty titties.”

“Be a slave for pretty titties.”

Harold nearly doubled over in pain as his cock expanded and squeezed painfully against the bars of his chastity cage.

“Okay. That’s not how I expected things to go, but all’s well that ends well, is what I say.”

This would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Provided he could avoid falling into either girl’s titnosis trap.

Keeping his eyes carefully averted he sidled up to Jeanna and stood next to her ear, facing away from Fatima.

“Keep watching the pretty titties, Jeanna. You obey everything Fatima says. She is your lord and master now. Tell me you obey Fatima.”

“I obey Fatima,” Jeanna droned as she followed her tits.

Harold smirked, reveling in his wife’s helplessness.

“You got overconfident, my dear,” he said, lifting up one of her breasts and bouncing it like a basketball. Jeanna didn’t flinch. “You thought you had Fatima under your thumb, you got so excited making her dance to your tune, that you forgot all about her special little potion she like to rub on her nipples when she’s out on the hunt. How is it, by the way? Is it really the party drug all the scrubs say it is?”

Jeanna couldn’t answer. Her mind was lost in a sexy nightmare where Fatima, the sex demoness, had her ensnared with her delicious body and mind-blowing sex. She could vaguely make out the voice of her husband echoing through her head. She only smiled and kept nodding her head in time to the demoness’ tits.

“You will do anything Fatima tells you.” Harold suggested into her ear.

“I will do anything Fatima tells me.”

“You will give Fatima anything she wants, because she has such a wonderful cock and two huge, beautiful breasts.”

“Yesss…give her anything she wants…mmm wonderful cock….beautiful breasts…”

Harold smiled to hear his wife melting so completely. He had been able to trance her a few times when they had first met. Back before she got a little too comfortable with being on top. Before she gave him the key trigger.

Well, that would be the first thing he’d fix.

“Fatima,” Harold commanded, managing to turn around and keep his eyes on Fatima’s face. “Listen to your boss now Fatima. Listen to your instructions.”

Fatima’s forehead scrunched a little, but she kept thrusting her hips and grunting, lost in surreal pleasure. Harold reached into his pocket and pulled out a hypno disc. He’d have to resort to extreme measures.

“Look at the pretty spiral now, Fatima,” He said flashing the lights into her eyes. “Gaze into the spiral. Keep fucking. Feels good to fuck Jeanna. But now you listen to your boss. Who is your real boss, Fatima?”

“…You are, master…” Fatima said, her voice echoing from a place of sheer pleasure.

“Good. Fatima, your boss is making Jeanna your assistant. Anything you need, anything you desire, just show Jeanna your tits and tell her what to do.”

Fatima smiled wider.

“Yes, boss. Thank you, boss!”

“And right now, Fatima, I need you to tell your assistant to hand you her key. The one she keeps between her cleavage. Tell her to give you the key Fatima.”

“Jeanna, give me the key in your cleavage,” Fatima said, giving her tits an extra shake.

Jeanna obeyed with a blissful smile on her face and handed over the gold chain with the little black hypno disc to Fatima. Harold watched with hunger, his cock swelling against an invisible cage.

“Good, Fatima. Now give it to me.”

Fatima lifted her hand straight out dropping the necklace with the disc into his, never taking her eyes off Jeanna the entire time. Harold squeezed the disc and cycled through the dazzling displays until he found the holographic gold key. The chastity command was strong, but very dependent on the victim’s imagination. Just having the key in his possession was enough to let his mind open. The combination came blazing into Harold’s brain and he urgently dialed them into the cage around his junk, allowing the cage to snap open. He rubbed his swollen member and felt himself grow stiff as he drooled over his wife getting her brain helplessly pummeled by her former love slave.

Well, onto the next item of business.

“Now Fatima, here’s a list of important questions I want you to ask Jeanna about her important busincess documents.”