The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SubContractor

CHAPTER 8: Pride Cums Before the Fall

“Good morning, Boss!”

“Good morning, Harry!”

Harold stepped into his apartment kitchen with an easy smile on his face and a half dose of morning wood. Fatima and Jeanna were already up, busy as bees, getting his breakfast, ironing his shirt, and generally keeping the house clean in their lingerie. Reprogramming his wife to reimagine the power dynamic of their marriage the night before had taken more time than Harold anticipated, but it was worth it.

Harold strutted to the table in his bathrobe as Fatima set down a plate of bacon and eggs in front of him. He let his robe slide open to reveal his stiffening penis.

“How ’bout a blow job, Fatima?” Harold said, picking up a slice of bacon. “It’s good for my digestion, after all.”

“Sure thing, Boss!” Fatima said perkily. She sank to her knees and wrapped Harold’s cock in her mouth, sucking noisily.

Harold quietly munched his breakfast while Fatima sucked him off until he smelled something burning. He looked up to see his half-naked wife staring dreamily at his cock as it popped up and down in Fatima’s lips. The iron sat face down on one of his shirts, a cloud of smoke wafting from the ironing board.

“Jeanna! Focus on your chores!” Harold commanded.

Jeanna snapped out of her trance and hurriedly went back to ironing.

‘Sorry about that, Harry!” She pouted. Harold only smiled as he felt his ejaculation begin to boil up from his balls. It wasn’t just the sexual attention that was giving him a warm feeling of satisfaction. Implanting the suggestion to both his now loyal, subservient maids that his cock was irresistibly hypnotic may not have been that original.

But damn if it wasn’t fun!

He grunted as he climaxed in Fatima’s mouth. Fatima purred and lapped up the rest of his cum.

“Now that’s a breakfast of champions!” Harold jeered. He glanced at the clock. “Good job, Fatima! Now why don’t you go get ready for work?”

“Whatever you say, boss!” Fatima jumped up and sauntered back into the bedroom, her ass bouncing from side to side.

Harold turned back to his wife who was still folding laundry with a vacant look in her eye.

“Jeanna, time to focus on work.”

The change was instantaneous. Jeanna immediately dropped the pair of pants she was folding, marched to the desk drawer to retrieve her laptop, and sat down opposite Harold at the kitchen table, looking like the complete picture of a professional CEO who had forgotten she was still only dressed in her bra and panties. She clipped on her librarian-style scrolling glasses and read from her computer.

“Okay, we got a report back from accounting,“ she began in a far more assertive tone. “With Newbron and Heyman’s assets, we’ll net close to fifty million by the end of the month. That’s up twenty percent from last month.”

“Wow! Looks like getting Fatima on board did wonders!”

“Told you!” Jeanna smirked. “But now we have a different issue. A revenue stream like this is going to attract the SEC’s attention sooner or later. If we can’t put up a convincing front for the money, we’ll be lucky if we don’t wind up in jail.”

“Can’t we just …y’know, persuade our way out of the charges?” asked Harold, doing his best to concentrate while Jeanna crossed and uncrossed her bare legs.

“No. Turning a cop or two is one thing, but this story would blow up all over the news. We can’t slip up! Besides, what do you think the government would do once they got their hands on our tech and Fatima’s pharmaceuticals?”

“Hmmm,” Harold leaned back in his chair. “What about the downtown strip? We have a few businesses under our thumb. Why not open up our own red-light district? We put in some strip joints, some bars, write off the excess funds like they belong to an escort service. That should work!”

“Strip clubs? Escort services? Are you for real?” Jeanna took off her glasses, looking down her nose at Harold even as he looked down her cleavage.

“Yeah, what’s the big deal?”

“That won’t fool anyone! Strip clubs don’t pull fifty million in a month!”

“They will when they see our strippers!” Harold put on a smug grin. “That’s the boss’s executive decision. Any complaints?”

Jeanna frowned. Part of her knew Harold was overreaching. Didn’t she use to do something when that happens? Say a magic word or take out some type of key? The more she racked her brain, the fuzzier and cloudier her mind got. Finally, she wore herself out and conceded.

“O..Okay…fine…what…whatever the boss says…” She sighed as a wave of relaxation overtook her. It felt so nice to let her husband make all the hard decisions.

Fatima reentered the kitchen, dressed in a black leather top and matching skirt that barely covered her mouth-watering thighs. She rummaged through her purse.

‘You have the address and everything, right Fatima?” Harold asked.

“Uh-huh! Lipstick, wallet, phone, baby wipes, tranquilizers, hypno-disc, psycilitropin gel, KY jelly, aaaaaannndd—” Fatima dug deeper into her handbag.

“Ah! A granola bar! All set!”

“Great! Make sure you report in and don’t forget to have fun!”

“Don’t worry,” Fatima said, swinging her purse over her bare shoulder with a dreamy look. “You know I will!”

Fatima sailed out of the apartment.

“Where is she going with all that?” Jeanna asked.

“I’m sending her to talk to the other business owners in the downtown strip. You know, grease them up a little.”

Jeanna gave her husband a look.

“I’m sure she’ll get them a lot greasier than just ‘a little.’” Jeanna chuckled and went back to typing on her laptop. Suddenly her eyes went wide and she stopped typing.

“Harold! Isn’t Chickie’s in the downtown strip? You know, that trendy bistro where we interviewed Fatima?”

Harold rolled his eyes back in his head. “Uh…yeah. Yeah! I think it is.” He said casually.

Jeanna turned beet red.

“You can’t send Fatima on that assignment! You know what happens to marks when they’re reintroduced to familiar places!”

“I didn’t send her back to her home, Jean. I’m not an idiot.” Harold said, scooting his chair back from the table.

“The fuck you aren’t! She was a regular at that place! What do you think will happen when she sees…when she sees…uhhhhhh…”

Jeanna trailed off. Instead of lambasting her husband, all she could do was watch his cock as it poked out of the folds of his robe. He reached down with his hand, flopping his member back and forth until it began to stiffen up. Jeanna followed the motion like a moth mesmerized by a flame.

“I don’t think it’s worth arguing about, is it honey?” Harold said.

“…No…not worth arguing about…” Jeanna said as she stared at his shaft.

“In fact, it’s not even worth thinking about, is it? Not worth thinking about anything except this nice, yummy penis. Right, Jeanna?”

Jeanna’s eyes glazed over and her lips opened in a vapid smile. “Yeah…just a big yummy penis…”

“And to think that you were cruel enough to keep this poor, poor cock in a cage for so long,” Harold gloated. “Why don’t you make nice and give it a little kiss?”

Jeanna nodded and sank to her knees, her objections completely forgotten.

The downtown gym bustled with sweaty bodies lifting weights and jogging on treadmills when Fatima strutted through the doors. The eyes of every man, and a few of the women, darted to her curvy form as she sauntered through the gym in her tight, two-piece outfit. It didn’t take long for, Joe, the manager, to come out of his office, his bulging muscles stretching his t-shirt.

“Hello, Miss! Anything I can do for you today? Are you interested in joining up with a membership? Or we can start you with a 1-day free trial?”

Joe tried to stay as professional as possible, but he couldn’t help peeking at Fatima’s very prominent cleavage on display.

Fatima watched the manager’s eyes slide up and down uncontrollably. This would be too easy.

“Actually, I’m here on behalf of my employer. We have a business proposition for you. Can we go inside your office?”

Joe bit his lip. He usually didn’t waste time with solicitors, but if it meant more time listening to this hottie talk while she pranced around in that skimpy outfit, he was all ears.

“Oh! Wasn’t expecting that! Ok, right this way.”

Fatima marched past him, taking the lead. She didn’t have to turn back to know the muscle-headed coach was leering at her swinging ass. She glided into the small, concrete office and sat down in front of his desk without asking. Joe closed the door behind him and came to the head of his desk.

“Alright, so what’s this proposal of yours? And who is your employer exactly?” He asked, trying to look like he was in charge.

“I represent an organization called Geminicorp. We’re…uh… a development company and we’ve got our eye on this spot for a new club.”

Joe’s smile deflated a little.

“Hah. Okay. I’m gonna stop you there. Y’see we just expanded the business and we’re doing very nicely for ourselves, so it’s going to take a pretty tempting offer to…to…”

Joe’s train of thought derailed as Fatima slowly pulled down the silver zipper in the center of her top.

“You didn’t let me explain our offer,” she said, letting the zipper dangle halfway down her chest. Her nipples were barely peeking out and she smirked to see Joe paralyzed by the swell of her tits.

“This wouldn’t just be any club. We’d be offering quality adult entertainment and we’re hoping to rake in unprecedented revenue. We’re prepared to offer you a sizeable cut of the profits,” Fatima unzipped her top a little further, showing a glimpse of her purple bra. “Or we can think of more…exciting payment instead.”

Joe’s eyes opened wide as saucers. Fatima noticed Joe shifting his legs in his chair.

“Uhhh…ok, ok…I think you’re getting the…um…the-the-the wrong idea here. Maybe you could leave your phone number … ah!... your COMPANY’S number rather, and I—”

While Joe sputtered excuses, Fatima lifted the black hypno disc hanging between her cleavage and clicked it on. Joe trailed off as holographic colors danced in front of her chest.

“This is a once-in-a-lifetime offer,” Fatima teased as she stood up and began to slither her way out of her top. She shimmied her heavy tits while the hypnotic display kept Joe’s eyes glued to her like fly paper. His mouth dropped open as his eyes glazed over.

“I can see you’re not motivated by money,” Fatima said as she continued her sensual dance. “You don’t care about the profits, you care about people. You’re just that kinda guy, aren’t you?”

“Uhh…” Joe grunted. That didn’t sound right. He was here for money. Wasn’t he?

“That’s right. You’re a people person. You just want to make everyone around you happy and healthy. That’s why you do this. Money’s not important, is it?’

Fatima tugged her bra down and let her stiff nipples bounce into view. Joe’s brain short-circuited.

“No, money’s…not…important,” he mumbled.

“No, money’s not important to you at all,” Fatima smiled wide as wobbled her bare tits in front of Joe, electrifying his lower brain while the hypnotic lights left his higher faculties in a hazy dream. “It’s like a huge weight, a great pressure building up in you more and more and more. Wouldn’t it be nice to just let it all go? Just let all that weight, all that pressure, just rush out of you?”

Fatima’s hands snaked down to Joe’s chin and lifted him to his feet. She traced her nails over his sturdy shoulders. The mix of Joe’s handsome physique and the raw thrill of power started to turn Fatima on.

“Just imagine not worrying about money at all. We’ll offer you an irresistible position,” She took his hands in hers and moved them up to her breasts. “Our performers need someone to take care of their physique. Y’know, give them massages during their breaks, spread oil and lotion into their sore muscles. Someone who can take really good care of our girls.”

She squeezed her arms together, accentuating her plunging cleavage. Joe stared ahead mesmerized while he groped Fatima’s tits like a zombie. While Joe was thoroughly distracted, Fatima deftly removed the tube of pscyilitropin gel from behind her back and squeezed a dollop onto her fingers.

She pushed Joe away, his mind trapped by the flashing spiral twirling over her tits. She juggled her boobs and seductively pinched her nipples, her fingers still full of gel.

“How does that sound, Joe?”

The six-foot body builder’s mouth dropped open as his head drifted down into Fatima’s nipple, his head gently guided by the push of her hand. His eyes slammed shut as he wrapped his lips around Fatima’s breast and eagerly sucked.

“Oooh! Someone’s a tit man!” Fatima laughed as Joe buried his face in her cleavage. “Did baby Joey not get enough of Mommy’s titties growing up? Well, now you can make up for lost time. Just relax, Joey. Let sexy Mama Fatima nurse you to sleep. Nurse you into a sexy dreamy sleep with her yummy boobies…”

Fatima ran her fingers through his short hair and whispered sexy nothings in his ear. After a few minutes, she gently popped her nipple out of his mouth and let him fall back onto his office chair like a rag doll, his eyes rolling around as the psychedelic gel took full effect.

“How are you feeling, Joey?” asked Fatima as he pulled up a chair next to his. Joe burbled incoherently like a happy baby. Fatima reached down to the one part of his body that definitely knew he was still grown up. Joe’s erection bulged through his shorts. Fatima rested her hand on top, gently squeezing every time she wanted to see Joe’s smile get bigger.

“That’s good, Joey. You’re just having a nice, relaxing, sexy dream. A dream where Mama Fatima wants you to draw your name.” She slipped a pen into Joe’s open palm. “Can you do that for me, Joey? Can you draw your name for your sexy mama?”

Fatima placed an acquisition of property contract on Joe’s desk, guiding his writing hand over to the signature line. With her other hand, she fished Joe’s cock out of his shorts, and slowly massaged his stiff member as he dutifully, if sloppily, signed every piece of paper that Fatima waved in front of him. Within ten minutes, Joe had handed over his business, his gym, and all his savings to Geminicorp.

Fatima smiled to herself as she neatly gathered the files and packed them away into her briefcase. She turned back to Joe, still lost in his drug-induced, booby-filled fantasy world.

“I want you to do one last thing for me Joey,” Fatima whispered in his ear as she pressed her tits into his shoulder. “Tell Mama the password for the Roku that’s running the gym monitors. Pleeeeease?” She asked sweetly while nibbling his earlobe.

“mmmmm…DTGYMTV,” he droned.

Fatima got up, grabbing the Roku remote from his desk. She found the console near the gym router and entered the password. She pluched out a disposable, unmarked, USB and quickly uploaded a new program to the floor monitors. When she returned, she was surprised to see Joe beginning to blink and fight his way out of the trance.

“Uhh…what’s happening?... Did I…sign something?” He asked groggily.

Fatima grabbed her bag and quickly produced a pair of VR goggles. She sidled around Joe and slipped them over his eyes before he could resist. Immediately, Joe slumped back into his chair while his dick swelled further. A happy, horny smile spread across his face.

“You’ve been working too hard, Joey,” Fatima cooed into his ear. “Just take a little break. Watch the screen. Watch the pretty ladies and listen to the words. Everything will make sense to you later.”

“Pretty ladiesss…” Joe mumbled. “Make sense…later…”

Fatima left him with one last kiss on the cheek and brought his hand to his stiff cock as she made him pump himself. He continued on autopilot while Fatima strolled out the door, barely remembering to put her top back on.

It wouldn’t have made much of a difference anyway. Every screen in the gym was broadcasting the same program as Joe’s headset. Gorgeous women and men performing very suggestive exercises interspersed with subliminal images of naked couples (and triples) fucking. All of it overlaid with hypnotic strobing lights keeping every patron’s eye glued to the screen and a blissfully vacant expression on their face.

Some of the ladies were copying the dance moves and lower body drills shown in the video. Other gym-goers were suddenly finding the gym too hot, overcome with a compelling urge to take off their clothes. Everyone in sight was visibly aroused.

Fatima sauntered her way around the gym, carefully avoiding eye contact with the screens.

“You want to subscribe to Geminicorp streaming service. You will scan the QR code now,” She whispered into their ears, one by one. Like robots, the gym patrons aimed their phones at the flashing screens, letting the hidden code automatically sign them up for a $90 per month membership that they would never remember to cancel.

Fatima giggled as she skipped around the gym now filled with zonked out clients helplessly absorbing their programming while burning off extra calories at the same time. She pulled up two tall, leggy brunettes, a blonde whose ass looked like it had been practicing squats since puberty, and a stacked, ebony-skinned woman. Fatima lined them up and then activated the hypno disc resting around her neck, commanding the women’s attention.

“Feel the beat of the music, ladies,” Fatima said enticingly, her hips swiveling to the heavy bass. “You want to dance. You all believe you’re the sexiest dancers in the world. It makes you wet and horny to dance. Watch me, and follow along.”

The women obediently swayed back and forth with their new instructor. Fatima went through several exotic dance moves while the entranced women copied each one. Dreamy smiles began to spread on their faces as Fatima’s suggestions took effect.

“Phones, please ladies.” She said, extending her hand. They handed their devices over without objection. Fatima opened each one and downloaded a very specific link to a music file, before telling the women to listen on the ear buds. Thrumming stripper music laced with subliminal messages of obedience and lust filled their heads. The women swooned and continued twerking and swaying to the beat, their hands running over the curves of their bodies over their tight gym clothes. Like gravity, every pair of eyes in the gym flicked between the hypnotic screens and the sinuous movements of the enthralled dancers.

Fatima sighed to herself in satisfaction and hit the locker room shower to wash off the psycilitropin gel from her body. When she emerged, fresh and clean, she was pleased to see that some of the clients had peeled off their clothes as the subliminal messaging grew hotter and more insistent. Some of the ladies were making out with each other while the guys succumbed to jerking themselves off as they stared ahead mindlessly.

Eventually, they would all exhaust themselves and wake up completely refreshed and slightly confused, but the hypnotic programming from the screens should ensure that they would never question the loss in time. If they did start thinking too hard about it, their brains would suddenly find themselves awash in distracting thoughts of sex and pleasure. The four dancers would also discover they had an undeniable urge to listen to their new ‘workout’ tracks every day until they spontaneously decided to leave their careers to pursue their new passion for exotic dancing.

Fatima turned back at the threshold, running her eyes over the Geminicorp’s new gym/strip club. She’d have to convince Joe to put in some poles.

She walked out, making sure to turn over the CLOSED sign on the way.

The sun had started sinking low behind the skyline, as Fatima made her way tiredly back to her car. She had visited almost every other business on the strip, securing more and more assets for Harold’s proposed expansion. While exhausted, at least Fatima could say that she hadn’t left a single business owner without a beaming smile on their lips or their property deed in her bag.

It had been a productive day and now Fatima was aching for a bite of food. She crossed the street and glanced up twice at the red and white sign that read “Chickie’s”. The name made Fatima’s stomach growl.

Didn’t she used to eat here almost every day?

Fatima’s hand shot to her mouth as she realized she hadn’t caught up with Tony for over a week. She wondered if he was worried about her and why he never called to check up on her for that matter. Not that it was needed, considering how much she was enjoying working for Harold and Jeanna.

Still, she supposed she should go say hi.

She stepped through the unlocked door, to a completely empty restaurant. No servers, no cooks, no clients. Fatima checked her phone. It was only 6:15 pm. Where was the dinner rush?

“Tone !?” Fatima called to the empty room. No answer. She was about to walk back into the street when a flickering light from the back office caught her eye. With a growing sense of unease, Fatima tip-toed towards the office.

A fine layer of dust covered the floor and tables of the bistro while several flies and cockroaches scurried around the dirty kitchen. It looked like nobody had visited all week.

Fatima’s unease turned to fear. It wasn’t like Tony to let things slide like this. Maybe he had been robbed? She dug her fingers through her bag, gripping her pepper spray just in case.

Tony’s office door was closed with a pile of letters scattered at the base. Fatima could see the blurred light of a computer monitor flashing through the frosted glass of the office. She bent low and picked up a few letters. They were resignation notes from practically the entire staff, all of them citing Tony’s lack of responsibility and strange reclusive behavior as reasons for quitting. A few of the waitresses even mentioned lewd behavior and vowed legal action.

What the fuck? Tony was one of the most dedicated, successful businesspeople she knew! At least as far as legal businesses went. What happened to him?

“….don’t take…eyes away…” Fatima heard a woman’s voice coming from the office. She strained to listen closer. “…keep pumping that dick…no cum…never…” the voice faded in and out over somebody’s heavy breathing and squelching fapping noises.

Fatima rapped on the door.

“Tone! Tony! Are you there?”

“Ah! We’re closed!” Tony’s husky voice answered.

“Tone! Open up! It’s me, Fatima!”

“F-Fatima?!”

Fatima listened to the volume fade down on the computer while Toney shuffled out of his chair. He unlocked the door and poked his head out. Glazed, bloodshot eyes stared back at Fatima over a stained shirt. Tony’s clothes were disheveled, especially his pants, and his office was overflowing with clutter.

It was like her respectable, suave friend had suddenly picked up a nasty drug addiction.

“Tony, what happened?” Fatima asked. “The restaurant is closed, all the staff are walking out. When the hell was the last time you took a shower anyway?”

Tony blinked and rubbed his face. “The…the staff are all gone? When did that happen?”

Fatima held up the pile of letters. “Like, three days ago!” Fatima shoved the letters into Tony’s chest and squeezed her way into the office.

“What the hell, Tony? Are you doing coke, or meth or something? Why on earth…”

Fatima trailed off as Tony’s screen came into view. Hypnotic spirals flashed over a juicy pair of bare breasts as they bounced seductively on the laptop. Slippery words blipped over the display commanding the viewer to watch, to stare, to masturbate, but to never cum.

“You don’t want to cum…” A silky voice cooed from the computer speakers. “It feels too good to cum, you just want to watch and stroke, stroke and goon, goon and watch the pretty sexy videos…”

Fatima knew that voice. She even knew those tits. The camera panned out to show Jeanna’s sly face as she flirted with the viewer, pinching her nipples and jiggling her chest. Fatima stared, her eyes drawn to her boss’s perky nipples as they went around and around…

With a jolt of willpower, Fatima snapped her face away from the screen, realizing in the nick of time that she was zoning out to hypnotic porn.

Tony was not as wise. Fatima turned to see her friend gawking at Jeanna’s chest as his hands yanked down his waistband freeing his erect, impressively large black cock. He grunted mindlessly along with Jeanna’s coaxing while his hand flitted over his length, keeping himself hard but never close to cumming.

Inside Fatima’s head, a door opened and a flood of memories tumbled out. She suddenly remembered the strange meeting with Harold and Jeanna here in Chickies, the abduction and Jeanna’s re-programming, the nights of corporate espionage work, Harold drugging and mesmerizing her with his dong. She staggered back, sitting herself down on Tony’s desk as her knees gave out. She couldn’t believe it! She had been used, manipulated, and brainwashed for an entire week and hadn’t given any of it a second thought!

“…don’t want to think about work…work is hard… jacking off is easy…you just want to sit at home and jack off to titties aaallll day…don’t worry about work…”

Jeanna’s voice droned over the speakers into Tony’s receptive mind. He panted as his hand pumped his cock faster, nodding along to Jeanna’s commands.

Fatima’s shock smoldered into rage. Not only had those two oily snakes stolen her work, her chemical formulas, and her mind, but now they had her best friend by the balls.

Apparently, her new employers were due for some payback. But first, she had to deal with Tony.

Fatima carefully walked to the edge of the computer, closing down the laptop without looking at the mesmerizing display. Tony continued to edge himself on autopilot, his gaze a mile away. Fatima sighed and stood directly in front of him.

She had sworn to Tony and herself that she would never turn her considerable powers of persuasion on him for any reason, but, under the circumstances, she would have to take some drastic measures. She reached into her cleavage and pulled out her hypno disc, clicking on the basic spiral, and dangled it in front of Tony’s eyes.

The big man’s gaze zoomed in and out until it settled on the hologram. His mouth dropped open and his hand slowed to a stop, still gripping his ebony cock tightly. Fatima twirled the disc and brought it back to her chest and she unzipped her top.

“Look at me, Tony. Look at what I have to show you…” Fatima said, soothingly. Tony ogled her amazing rack as she hefted her breasts out of her bra, bouncing them in front of Tony’s face.

“Watch my titties, Tony. Just watch my big, pretty titties. You’ve always liked my tits, haven’t you Tony? You do such a good job playing the gentleman, watching my back when I need you, pretending not to peek down my shirt when you think I’m not looking. Well, now you can look aaaaallll you want, big boy.”

Fatima did her best to emulate Jeanna’s lilting cadence. If she wanted to further damage Tony’s brain, she would invite him to lick up her special drug from her nipples, but that wouldn’t help her. For the first time, she actually needed to put a guy’s mind back in one piece.

“You’re such a hard worker, aren’t you, Tony,” Fatima cooed while she swayed back and forth. Tony’s head bobbled along while his hand slowly teased his boner. “You’re so smart and responsible. Everyone admires you. Especially the ladies Tony.”

Fatima decided to aim for his ego.

“That’s right. All the ladies get hot and bothered when they see you walking around in charge of the place. So handsome, so confident. You get all the sexy ladies in your restaurant nice and wet, don’t you?”

Tony only smiled wide as his hand pumped faster. Time to see how much of his brain he had left.

“Yeah, you get all the ladies wet, Tony. Sexy ladies. Like me. Do you think I’m sexy Tony?” She pouted.

“Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh…” Tony babbled.

“Tell me how sexy I am, Tony,” Fatima commanded.

“Aw…you’re…you’re a fucking bombshell, Fati…You’re the prettiest, smartest girl I’ve ever met…”

Fatima felt her cheeks get warm. Did Tony just make her blush?

“Mmmmmm…that’s so nice, Tony. You’ve got to be the best guy I know. I think it’s time I give you a little reward.”

Fatima walked up to Tony and pushed him back on his office couch. He crashed down onto the stained cushions, his giant cock pointing to the ceiling. Fatima sat down next to him, bringing his hand up from his cock and onto her boob.

“I bet you’ve always wanted to feel these, huh Tone? Go ahead knock yourself out. Give them a good squeeze.”

Tony wasted no time trying to grab all of Fatima’s D-cups, his eyes opening wide in disbelief at the sheer mass of tit flesh in his hands. Meanwhile, Fatima’s hands snaked down to Tony’s cock, picking up where he left off.

“Mmmmm…Mm-Hmmmm! That’s wonderful Tony,” Fatima cooed. She didn’t have to lie. “You need a good reward. You deserve a good cum, right Tony? You need that anaconda of yours to spurt like a geyser. Wouldn’t that feel so nice, baby?”

Tony grunted, conflicted.

“I…I…I can’t cum…wanna…wanna…but I can’t…”

“Sure you can!” Fatima said. Her left hand fondled the head of Tony’s dick while her right hand gripped his balls. “ I can keep this up all day, y’know. I want you to enjoy a nice, invigorating cum. Just let it aaaalll out for me. You want that, don’t you?”

Fatima’s hands argued her point for her. Tony’s eyes were rolling in his head as his spunk started to boil in his balls.

“That’s riiiight! I want to see that huge load of yours shoot everywhere. It’s gonna feel so, so good. That’s it. Almost there now. Getting closer, closer, almost ready to spurt it all out for me.”

Tony was grunting like a pig, his mouth flapping uselessly as Jeanna’s week of hypnotic programming butted heads with the gentle ministration of Fatima’s sexy handjob. He was sure he’d faint if he didn’t cum soon.

“Cum for me, Tonyyyyyy,” Fatima sang. She leaned her incredible bust over his desperate penis and gingerly nestled his shaft between her cleavage. “Just let go and cum all … over … my … titsssss …”

Tony erupted like a volcano, his cum shooting to Fatima’s face. He roared as buckets of semen pulsed out of his cock splattering all over the generous expanse of Fatima’s breasts. His hips bucked as the orgasm wracked his body again and again.

Finally, Tony’s mammoth cock began to deflate as his body relaxed. His eyes drooped closed, exhausted from his ejaculation. Fatima carefully released her grip on his cock and helped him fall to his side onto the couch.

“That was so good, Tone.” She whispered in his ear. “Now just take a nice nap. You’re so sleeeepy after cumming so hard. Go to sleep now, Tony. Just close your eyes and drift into a nice, sexy sleeeeep…”

Tony’s head drifted onto the couch pillow. Fatima took a moment to go wipe off her chest and came back, placing a worn blanket over his body while she whispered sweet words into his ear slowly and steadily lifting the fog of lust Jeanna had wrapped so tight around his brain.