The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sublime Subliminal Submission: Part I, Big Idea.

A lottery winner takes his wife and her best friend on an exotic subliminal journey of sexual inhibition.

Disclaimer: This is a work of pure fantasy. Anybody who thinks subliminal messages can manipulate minds to this extent is a freaking idiot and needs serious psychological counselling. There is just a lot of sexual energy in fantasizing about the possibility. If you are not an adult, does your mom know what you are doing right now?

My name is Mike. I have heard it before, over and over. I am an extremely lucky guy. You don’t know the half of it. First of all, at age 25, I won the lottery; yep, the big one. Instead of taking one fat check, I am set up at $2.439 million a year for life, tax free, and then some. I had just finished my MBA in Finance. How perfect was that? So, now I have millions of MOM, My Own Money to invest. I put $10K in this sweet little penny stock called Bitcoin. As long as I manage things properly, my wife and I should be set for a few lifetimes. Oh yes, just before winning the lottery, and just after college, I married my dream girl. Her parents had the wisdom to name her Fawn. She is a slender 5′8″ with very long, straight chestnut brown hair and huge brown eyes. She was an 800m/1500m runner in college and still maintains a very active lifestyle. The only thing that has changed from her running days is that she now sports 36C cup. I am NOT complaining. Me? I am 6′2″, 200 lbs, former college wide receiver until some cornerback bent my knee the wrong way. After extensive surgeries my ACL and MCL healed okay, but I really lost the drive to continue. I couldn’t see myself at 40 years old limping around on messed up knees. Besides, some great professors in economics and finance really perked my interest in OPM, Other People’s Money. We have also both decided not to have children until Fawn turns at least 30, so we have a little more time to just play.

Fawn and I first met in college. I was introduced to Fawn by her roommate, Kimberly, a girl I had dated a couple of times. Kimberly started getting called “Kimber” because she is a virtual twin to “Kimber Henry” aka: Kelly Carlson from Nip/Tuck but with much longer blond hair. She also has a somewhat similar, but not quite as aggressive, attitude toward sex. Fawn and I had a modest and inexpensive wedding among closest friends and family. Fawn supported me while I was working toward my MBA. Kimber was the Matron of Honor.

Fawn is much more straight-laced and level-headed than her best friend, Kimber. They made a great pair as college roommates; I guess opposites really do attract. Both were brilliant students. Kimber made friends easily and figured out how to work the college system to her advantage. Fawn has great work ethic and an above-average ability to remember details. Between the two of them, they are among the most intelligent and beautiful women I have ever seen, much less dated. It wasn’t long after college that Kimber became an entrepreneur. Soon, she was making a six-figure income through web-based sales. Fawn worked for a local high-tech company as an accounts manager. I was going to make my mark in the world of finance as an analyst, so the lottery didn’t change me...much. I went from working from 8 to 5 investing other people’s money, to 9-4 investing mostly my own money. Hey, keeping millions in a balanced portfolio takes work!

We have not been totally frugal with our new-found wealth. We purchased an aging 18 room 1946 mansion north of San Diego that sits on 43 secluded acres in rolling hills within view of the ocean not far away. It is older and needs a bit of work but that was its most intriguing feature to both of us. The grounds are well-maintained with lots of mature trees and secret pathways that open up into private courtyards, fountains, a creek, and a maze garden. We are close enough to the ocean to enjoy the on shore ocean breeze. We are set up with a landscape maintenance service that spends about 20 hours a week here. The first thing Fawn did was set up a running path with truckloads of shredded cedar that winds its way around and through the property. She got the idea from running on the Prefontaine Trail in Eugene. The back of the house has an outdoor grand staircase that goes down to a beautiful, but older swimming pool and pool house. We plan to update the pool by adding an attached hot spa, a small waterfall, and lighting. With view of the ocean, we are also considering knocking down the back wall and removing some bushes and trees to create an endless pool horizon. The pool house definitely needs an upgrade; I don’t think anyone has done much to it since the early ‘80s, except keeping it clean and maintained. I am sure it was gorgeous in its heyday. We want to make the entire house much more high-tech. The house is ready for us to do some major upgrades and we get to use our creativity to make it our own.

Like I said, Fawn has always been rather conservative, but I knew there was a sexual tigress hiding in there. Our sex life since marriage has been great, but I just felt something was missing. I am a hopeless romantic and want to explore our sexuality to a greater level. I just had to figure out a way to unleash that sexual animal in her. Her conservative upbringing makes open discussion about sex, challenging. One day, while searching the internet I came across a site offering a subliminal studio. I figured, why not, at least it can be a little harmless fun. I know, I know, I could just talk to her about my desires but the idea of manipulating a mind through positive sexual affirmations is appealling to my innner devil. First I wrote down every sexual fantasy I could think of. Then, I laid out a plan to subliminally implant these fantasies into my wife’s beautiful mind. She listens to a digitial music both at work and as she works out so the logistics are already in place. She says music makes the hard miles go by faster. With my new subliminal studio, I masked in subliminal thoughts into six of her favorite songs. I did all the binaural stuff along with masking 8 voices. You know how some songs get stuck in your head? I laid a foundation to have her listen to these songs more frequently by embedding:

I like this music.
I want to hear this music again.
This music makes me have sexy thoughts.
This music makes me horny.
When I hear this music I think of Mike.
Listening to music is pleasurable.
I want to please Mike.
I should listen to music at least three times per day.

Next, I wanted to see if this subliminal stuff would really work so I put it to the test; just something simple to start. How about a shaved pussy? So I plugged in the following:

I am too hairy around my crotch.
I think I should shave my pussy.
A shaved pussy is cleaner.
A shaved pussy is sexy.
If I want I could leave just a small patch above my clit.
Shaving my pussy makes me feel sexy.
A shaved pussy is comfortable.
I like the feeling of a shaved pussy.
I want to shave my pussy.
A shaved pussy makes me feel horny.
I like touching my smooth pussy.
Mike likes looking at my hairless pussy.
I love my shaved pussy.
I like to touch and play with my clit.
I love submitting my body and my will to Mike.
I like to call my sexual organs, Pussy and Clitty.
When I hear the word, "Tits", my nipple get hard.
When I feel playful, I call it my clitty.
Being near Mike makes my clitty hard.

So, I programmed the messages and sat back to observe. On the 8th day, I come to bed with my beautiful wife. Fawn seems really randy. She is wearing a new emerald green silk baby doll with matching panties. She pushes me to the bed on my back and straddles me. Slipping her hands back onto my knees, my wife pushes her panties against my already rock hard eight inches taunting and teasing me to fuck her. Sliding her silk panties aside, I am overjoyed to view only a small vertical patch of hair just over the top of her clit. She grins with lust as her pussy engulfs my full eight inches. She questions me with a lusty voice, “Do you like my new “hairstyle?”

“Oh, absolutely,” I state, “I love it. I did not expect such a beautiful surprise.”

“Me neither. I have just been thinking about it a lot lately.” She moans and rolls her hips back and forth on my cock. “I love the way it feels. I have barely been able to keep my hands off my pussy and clitty.” She gasps and moans as she thrusts her hips forward. She never used those terms before. They roll off her tongue as if they had always been part of her speech. As she continues to rock and roll my cock, I cannot help but make plans for my next move. My mind wanders to seeing her in nothing but thongs and g-strings. I mentally start making a list of my next suggestions as we cum hard together.

The next day, I am back at my tech-studio blending a new set of messages into her digital player.

I love to wear g-strings and thongs.
All other underwear is uncomfortable and boring.
G-strings are sexy and turn me on.
I like the feel of material running up my ass.
I only like to wear g-strings and thongs.
I love buying new sexy underwear and lingerie.
I desire to look sexy for Mike.
I want to dress sexy.
G-strings make me horny and feel sexy.

I would like to wear a thong bikini at the beach. It would make me horny to know men are looking at my bare perfect ass.

I love submitting to Mike
I love my tits.
I want my tits sucked. I like to say the word "fuck" during sex.
When I hear my breasts called tits or titties, I get turned on.
I like playing with my tits.
My vagina is my pussy.
When I hear the word, "pussy", I get horny. .
I like it when someone else plays with my pussy.

I dream of a man and a woman licking and sucking my pussy, and my tits. I want to feel a tongue on my clitty.

Three weeks later, I come home from work. Fawn is at the kitchen counter cutting some vegetables for a salad. I come up behind her, put my head over her shoulder and give her a peck on the cheek as I grab her ass. Much to my delight, I feel nothing but her bare bottom through her form-fitting designer pant suit. I wander off to the bedroom to change out of my suit. I make a beeline to her walk-in closet. I open her top two drawers where she keeps her underwear. There isn’t a regular pair of panties to be found. There are a variety of very sexy g’s and thongs. Most of the underwear is unopened or still tagged. I begin to reason, mostly with my dick, “If these subliminal messages work so well on changing Fawn’s physical appearance and clothing, how might it work on changing her moral ethics and attitudes?” I was having a lot of fun secretly manipulating my wife’s mind.

After changing into casual clothes, I wander back in to the kitchen. She has prepared a shrimp salad for both of us and is just sitting down. She keeps staring at me and squirming in her seat all the way through dinner. She stares seductively at me with every bite of her salad. Her lips start nibbling at her shrimp. I actually see goose bumps forming on her skin.

I finally round up the courage to ask, “Fawn, is there a problem? You look incredibly sexy, but…… nervous.”

Jokingly, I state, “So either something is wrong, or you’re just horny.”

Fawn doesn’t speak. She stands up and walks over to me. Standing three feet away she unbuttons her jacket and lets it fall to the floor. She thoughtlessly grabs her right breast over her luxuorious white silk blouse. My observant eyes remark, "Your tits are rock hard." Upon hearing the word, "tits", she softly moans as her right hand squeezes and pinches her nipple. She unbuttons her blouse to reveal a skimpy metallic silver halter bikini top; it barely covers her nipples. She pulls at my shirt, so I take it off. She gives my chest a quick rub. She then unbuttons her pant suit and slips them off. She puts her 5″ stiletto heals back on. She is now is standing in front me in a metallic sliver micro g-string and a triangle bikini top that strains to cover her gorgeous C-cups.

She gives me a lusty look and asks, “What are you staring at?” She grabs her breasts and milks them a few times. Again, she pinches her nipples through the material and moans.

“You like my tits? Look at how hard they are. You do that to me, you know. You make my titties all hard. It makes me want to play with them, like this. Do you like watching me play with my tits?” She teases me by squeezing and twirling her fingers on her nipples. She slides her hands down to her groin grazing her pussy, then works her way back up to her breasts. She slips her fingers under the bra and pulls outward sliding the material to frame her exposed breasts pushing them slightly inward. Then she pulls a kitchen chair around and grabs the top of it as she turns away from me and spreads her legs. She rhythmically sways her seductive ass from side to side as if in a trance and throws her long auburn hair across her back as she turns her head. I don’t need any more invitations. I tell her how much I love her g-string. I tell her that I love watching her play with her tits and touch her clit. Fawn just moans and keeps rotating her hips. I give the sides of her g-string a slight pull upward and reposition it higher on her hips. She is beginning to glisten with anticipation. I maintain control as best I can and take my time undressing, staring at that wanton, constantly swaying ass. I start to remove the g-string, but Fawn stops me.

“No, leave it on.”, she says.

I oblige. I push the g-string aside, grab her hips and thrust my cock into her already wet pussy. She continues to the swaying rythem. Neither of us last very long.

After clean up, she leaves just her thong and high heels on, nothing else.

She says, “I made dessert.”

I state, “I think I just had it.”

She pours us both an iced tea and we sit at the table. Every time I purposely look at her g-string, she squirms in her seat a bit and either sighs or moans. When I look at her tits, she reacts by squeezing one or both.

We talk for another 15 minutes or so while we eat a piece of cheesecake. Recharged, she walks to me, straddles my lap staring at me nose to nose. She slides that beautiful pussy over my cock. She keeps lustfully begging me to suck her tits and fuck her pussy. After my second orgasm, (I have no idea how many times she came) she gets up, grabs a tie for her hair, drops her heels at the door, and skips down the wide stairway to the pool. Amazed at her boundless energy, I sit on the flight of stairs and watch her swim 20 laps in that tiny g-string bottom. I sit there in awe of just how fortunate I am to have such a beautiful wife. Still, I know that she has more to offer, a lot more.

So, I head back to my laptop feeling somewhat like a mad scientist.

To be continued. . .