The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sublime Subliminal Submission Chapter 2: Kimber

Even though I dated Kimber in the past, I would really like to see if I could get Fawn to loosen her moral standards. The thought of my wife in a threesome with her best friend really has me going. As far as I know, Fawn would never consider anything but straight monogamous sex. I would love to see that change. The subliminals have worked so far so. . . Why not? This time I double my efforts and start making subliminals for Kimber as well. I see Kimber as more of the Alpha, so I’ll tweak her messages to want to dominate her relationship with Fawn. I’ll let Fawn be the sexual submissive. Here are my first messages to implant with Fawn:

I see Kimber as MORE than a friend.
I dream of Kimber as a lover.
I like shopping for sexy clothes and lingerie with Kimber.
I like to play dress-up with Kimber during and after shopping.
Mike wants me to dress in sexy clothes.
I want to please Mike.
I like the idea of Mike being my master.
I desire to be Mike’s slave and personal fucktoy.
I desire to be sexually submissive to Kimber.
Submissiveness is sexy and makes me horny.
Kimber can teach me to be Mike’s sexual plaything.
I get turned on looking at Kimber.
I have fantasies of Kimber, Mke and me in bed.
I dream of Kimber licking my pussy.
I dream of licking Kimber’s pussy.
Playing dress-up with Kimber makes me hot.
I want to take pictures and videos of Kimber and me in sexy clothes to show Mike.
Looking at Kimber makes me horny.
When Kimber looks at me, I feel horny.
I like being with Kimber.
When I am close to Kimber I feel horny.
Mike and I both love Kimber.
I want to submit to Kimber
I want to submit to Mike.
Whatever fantasies I have, can come alive through Kimber.

For Kimber, I duplicated the same protocol of getting her to listen to more music. Then, I implanted the following messages and gave them as a gift to her.

Fawn is my best friend.
I like Fawn MORE than a friend.
I want to sexually dominate Fawn.
I am Fawn’s sexual instructor.
I will teach Fawn to be sexier.
I love shopping for sexy clothes with Fawn.
I like playing dress-up with Fawn during and after shopping.
Fawn makes me horny.
Mike makes me horny.
I fantasize of being in a threesome with Fawn and Mike.
I have dreams of Fawn licking my pussy.
I want to take photos and videos of Fawn and me in sexy clothes to send to Mike.
I want to have sex with Fawn.
I want to have sex with Fawn and Mike.
Submitting to Mike makes me feel warm and horny.
Being Fawn’s teacher makes me feel warm and horny.

I present the girls with new Apple watches including wireless headphones and ear buds as a Happy Unbirthday gift. I uploaded 10 of their favorite songs infused with subliminals. I told them the I-watches would be great for their workouts. With the previous induction programming, I began to see Fawn with earbuds on much more regularly. I also noticed Kimber coming around the house more frequently, almost always wearing earbuds.

It was only a week later that Kimber called Fawn to organize a day of shopping. Just before they leave, I hand Fawn a Black Visa Signature Card. The girls take off at 9:00 a.m. After coffee, they first go to a summer dress sale. They both try on several dresses. Kimber keeps upping the stakes by trying on a slightly more sexy sun dress. She then suggests Fawn try on something similar. She makes a comment like, “I love the way the dress shows off your beautiful back.” and, “The way that dress hugs your waist and pushes up your bust is really sexy.” She keeps commenting how gorgeous Fawn looks, and how that dress is going to turn Mike on. With Kimber’s encouragement, Fawn has never felt sexier. By the time they leave the sale, both Kimber and Fawn each have three low cut, low back, and/or filmy dresses in their shopping bag.

Kimber suggests, “We need something to go underneath these dresses.” So they head to the lingerie department. Both girls find g-strings and skimpy thongs to perfectly match their outfits. Feeling a bit more risqué, they head for a lingerie specialty shop. First, they try on matching silk brocade corsets stockings and high heels, one pink and one blue with matching nylons. Kimber places a matching choker around Fawn’s neck. She has her put on frilly gloves and anklet socks with bows. She then hands Fawn a pair of 6″ clear sandals. She states, “Fawn, You are totally going to be Mike’s wet dream.” Then, Kimber changes into a black vinyl ¼ cup corset and stockings with shiny black platform high heels. She tells Fawn to change into a vinyl strappy harness teddy with open bust and black vinyl thigh high boots with 5″ heels. She gives her elbow length wet look black gauntlets that loop around the middle finger. Fawn has always been a bit of a pajama girl, so this is a huge change for her. Kimber is right there to help Fawn adjust every detail. Fawn notices Kimber’s hands and body touching her. Then Kimber orders Fawn to step out of the dressing room and look at the outfit in the three sided, full-length mirrors. The mirrors are hidden from the public, but a cute female attendant is there to assist. Still in her ¼ cup teddy, Kimber walks up behind Fawn who is still dressed in the leather harness and makes a few adjustments to her outfit. From closely behind she changes Fawn’s lace choker to a black vinyl one with a 1½″ ring. Then she reaches around Fawn’s hips to adjust the front of the harness. Fawn can feel Kimber’s exposed tits pressing against her back.

The cute 18 year old female attendant states, “Girls, you two look incredibly hot.”

Fawn notices Kimber’s nipples are rock hard. Kimber whispers in Fawn’s ear as she presses even closer into her back, “I agree, and you look so hot you are turning me on.” She brushes her hands over Fawn’s erect nipples which produces goose bumps on Fawn’s body. “Look at yourself. “

Look at yourself, Fawn.” Kimber coos. “Look how you just ooze sex. Look how that high-cut harness and boots make your legs look like they go on forever.” Fawn gets goose bumps and watches her nipples tighten even more.

Fawn whispers a sultry, “Yesss, I never thought I would ever have the desire, or the nerve to try something like this on. It excites me to know that the public is just around the corner. Thanks, Kimber. Lately, I just can’t seem to stop thinking about sex, wearing sexy clothes, and turning Mike on. I rarely had these kinds of thoughts before. Kimber, I am so hot right now I don’t know what to do. And you.... You look so sexy. Kimber, I think you are turning me on.”

Kimber says, “Fawn, you naughty girl, you started shaving. Your pussy looks fabulous.”

“I just started doing it a couple of weeks ago,” Fawn announces. “You should see how turned on Mike gets when I show him.”

Kimber says, “I would love to watch that,” as Kimber presses her hips into Fawn’s ass and runs her hands up and down Fawns sides. Fawn involuntarily pushes her own ass back. She gives Kimber a puzzled expression, but is so turned on by the atmosphere that she accepts all this attention. She realizes how turned on she is by having Kimber so close and telling her what to do. She loves Kimber’s affection. She closes her eyes for a moment and suddenly has dreamy flashes of Kimber in bed with her and Mike. Another flash, and she sees herself in 69 with Kimber.

Kimber replies, “Well, you are with me, now. I think it is my job to make you into Mike’s little sex kitten.” Fawn almost collapses in Kimber’s arms.

Kimber announces to the attendant, “We’ll take all of these as she hands the items to the attendant with the Black Signature Visa.

“Wow, I don’t see this very often.” announces the attendant.

Fawn and Kimber finally head for the parking lot. Walking out of the mall seems like an alternate reality. They both feel they are walking in bright sunlight but are surrounded in dense fog of sexuality. After placing their purchases in the Escalade, Fawn gets in the driver’s seat.

Before starting the car, Kimber says, “Fawn, thanks, so much for a wonderful time.” She reaches behind Fawn’s neck, pulls her in, and kisses her full on the lips.

Slightly shocked but overwhelmed by the smell of Kimber’s perfume and the softness of her lips she accepts the kiss. Then Fawn says, “I think we need to thank my husband too.”

Kimber says, “Oh baby, you have no idea; we will.” Fawn starts the car with a puzzled look from Kimber’s last statement. Fawn is puzzled about letting Kimber’s body rubbing against her in the lingerie store and just receiving an open lip to lip kiss from her best friend. She is puzzled, yes, but she liked it. She liked it a lot! Driving home is difficult.

Instead of driving directly home from the mall the girls stop off at Kimber’s home, a modern, very tidy house on the coastline just north of San Diego. Kimber designed it herself. It is only a few miles away from the mansion. They take all their shopping bags in.

Kimber says, “I can’t wait to try on these outfits. Let’s have a fashion show.” Somehow, the idea intrigues Fawn. As Kimber puts on one of her sundresses with high heeled sandals and a thong she hands Fawn a camera.

“Here, take some pictures,” says Kimber to Fawn. Kimber poses in front of the camera for some model shots.

Kimber says, “Now, it’s your turn. Go put on one of those sexy sundresses and let me take some pictures.” Fawn selects a wispy pink chiffon mini-dress with low cut halter and very low back. She looks like a sexy version of an elf from Rivendell. You can just barely see her stiff nipples through the semi-transparent material. When the sunlight is right you can see her hot pink thong. The dress rests only a few inches below her crotch. She puts on matching hot pink 4″ sandal-toe heels. The dress really shows off her well-toned legs. The high heels push her firm butt out a little forcing her to stand a little more erect, which in turn, pushes her C-cups forward. The deep-V halter top is skimpy enough to get a slight side-view of Fawn’s perfect breasts. The dress responds to the slightest movement making it look like she is constantly walking in a soft breeze.

Kimber exclaims, “Fawn, you look stunning! Let me take some pictures of you. Walk toward me.” The expensive Cannon digital camera with auto-focus clicks away. One picture catches the sunlight behind her, as her dress and hair both float as if in a breeze. Kimber then sets up a tripod and they start posing like models as Kimber uses the remote shutter.

Then Kimber says, “Let’s take some more suggestive photos. We can send them to Mike and give him something to think about.” Fawn, in her already high state of arousal, agrees. She feels so compelled to agree with Kimber. In the deep recesses of her mind the, word “submit an obey” are like a distant echo. Kimber sets the camera on a tripod, and attaches the wireless remote shutter. She patches it in to the wide screen TV so both girls can see how they look. They start by grabbing each other around the waist.

Then Kimber suggests, “Let’s show him some leg.” They both playfully lift their skirts to the edge of their panty lines (click, click). Then Kimber grabs Fawn’s dress and pulls it up revealing most of Fawn’s thong (click).

“Wait a minute.” Fawn retorts playfully, “I am not going to let you get away with that!", as she pulls Kimber’s dress up. (click, click). Kimber then pulls a shoulder down on Fawn’s dress revealing an erect nipple (click). Fawn playfully retorts by pulling both shoulders of Kimber’s wire cup dress down (click, click, click).

“Oh Yeah,” Kimber giggles, “Watch this.” She leans over and sticks out her tongue and touches Fawn’s bare nipple while looking into the camera (click, click).

From some hidden recess in her mind a thought becomes a voice. Fawn says, “I dare you to lick my titty. Did I just say that? Oh, my God…..” Kimber gives Fawn a lusty stare and flicks her tongue on Fawn’s rock hard nipple (click, click). She licks again (click, click) staring at Fawn’s surprised face the whole time. Kimber’s mouth moves up Fawn’s chest with licking and sucking kisses (click) to just under her chin (click). The two embrace in a passionate French kiss, rubbing each other exposed breast to breast (click, click, click). The aroma and auora of sex fills the air like a mist.

Fawn suddenly breaks the kiss. “Wow, Kimber, I don’t know if I am ready for this yet.”

“Yet?,” Kimber questions with a lust-filled grin. Kimber obliges by pulling her own top up. She gives Fawn one last kiss on the lips and says, “Hey, Fawn, let’s give him a parting shot. Fawn and Kimber turn away from the camera, spread their high-heeled legs and pull up their dresses to reveal their luscious asses (click, click, click). Kimber grabs Fawn’s exposed left cheek while Fawn looks suggestively into the camera. (click, click).

Both Fawn and Kimber go back over the photos and agree to text Mike the sexy ones, but not the lusty, intimate ones.

“Not yet, anyway”. Kimber says, “We should save the rest of our fashion show for later. Let’s have a fashion show in front of Mike. Let’s tease him until he almost cums in his pants.”

Fawn agrees, and leaves with her shopping bags full of sexy clothes and lingerie.

At 4:15 p.m. I receive a set of 10 incredible photos, each one more revealing. It’s obvious; the girls really had fun shopping today. The last photo has a captian below the photo of two beautiful girls legs spread revealing their asses. The caption below reads. “The End?” ………….. The subliminal recordings are working their magic. I had just gotten home, when I hear another car pull in to the garage. Fawn walks through the door.

I say, “I got the picture. Very, very nice!” She throws her shopping bags on floor of the foyer and walks over with a look of desperation. She pulls me in and kisses me shoving her tongue down my throat. I can smell Kimber’s perfume on her. She then takes my hand and guides, no, drags me to the bedroom. She quickly begins to strip and tells me to do the same. Leaving on the hot pink thong, the one I saw in the photos, she pushes me on to the bed and immediately hops on top of me. She pushes her thong aside and forces my stiff cock into her vey moist, well heated pussy. She pushes her chest toward my mouth, and frantically begs me, “Mike suck my tits. Suck my titties. Please, suck them,” as she grinds against my cock. Fawn doesn’t stop until I have come twice. With endurance runner’s energy, I have no idea how many times she came. She moaned a lot. I have never seen her so sexually ravenous. It must have been quite the trip to the mall.

An area that Fawn and I have never really pursued is oral sex. Our sex life has been great but it would add another element and is necessary for my overall plan. Her conservative upbringing made this behavior sort of taboo. Her mindset is that it is dirty, and good girls don’t do that sort of thing. I figured the subliminal messages have been working so well, and both girls are more and more addicted to listening to the music, why not give it a try?

So here is my latest dubbing for both girls (Specific for Kimber):

I like oral sex.
I love oral sex
I desire oral sex.
Sucking Mike’s cock is sexy.
I want to taste my man’s cum.
I like sucking cock.
I love the feel of Mike’s cock in my mouth.
Sucking Mike’s cock makes me horny.
Sucking Mike’s cock makes me feel very sexy, beautiful, powerful.
I feel best when I submit to Mike.
I like licking, biting and sucking.
I like being licked, bitten and sucked.
I am Mike’s little cock sucker.
I am Mikes fuck toy to be used any way he wants.
I want to lick and suck Kimber’s (Fawn’s) pussy.
I love Kimber (Fawn) and want to please her (her to please me).
I like watching others perform oral sex.
I want to be a great cock sucker.
(I will teach Fawn how to be Mike’s fuck and suck toy)
Watching porn with Kimber (Fawn) will help me perform oral sex better
I want to experiment with Kimber (Fawn).
I want to make my sexual fantasies a reality.
I am free to completely change my personality for sexual role playing.

I send the new music to both girls with edits to fit Kimber’s attitude toward Fawn, of course. Kimber is more experienced but this programming should reinforce her willingness to have a threesome. I figure it is just a matter of time. So, I’ll let the programming do its work.

Fawn recently decided to cut back on her job so she could spend time acting as construction manager for the changes we’ve desired to make on our house over the next couple of years. With money, no longer an issue, I agree with her. One of her first projects is rewiring of some outdated technology throughout the house, making room for new gadgetry and updating the security system. We bought new furniture for several rooms. It is nice to have the classic architecture mixed with modern furniture. Fawn and Kimber really enjoy designing each room. There are still a lot of rooms in this house left untouched. Her second project is to remodel the huge swimming pool, spa and connected pool house/recreation room. We plan to expand the exercise room, install a sauna and steam room, even put in a locker room and showers for guests to use. Most everything will be done in marble. There is plenty of room to expand. We are even thinking of putting a theater out there, but we could also tear out a couple of walls in the house and put it there....

A gradual but marked change has occurred in my wife since Fawn and Kimber’s last shopping trip. Fawn increasingly displays a much more overt sexuality. Her appetite for sex with me has quadrupled. What used to be once or twice a week fling has become nearly every night. She has completely stopped wearing pajamas to bed preferring baby dolls, chemises and silk night shirts. She moans frequently in her sleep. She never wears regular underwear any more. She spoons against me all night in a g-string or thong. Some nights, even when sound asleep, she will constantly rub her ass against my cock until I wake up. I casually slide my erect dick into her warm pussy. We slowly fuck until we both fall asleep. More than once, I wake up in the morning still inside her pussy.

I only see her in a g-string or thong, even during the day. She also teases me by occasionally letting me get a glimpse of what new sexy panty she is wearing. In public, when no one is looking, she will pull her skirt or pants down just to give me a peek. Unless she is working out, where she still maintains a rigorous schedule, she wears high heels. Her walk-in closet is beginning to look like a sexy shoe store. Most of the new shoes and boots are 5″ to 6″ high. The hemlines on her dresses and skirts have come up about 3 to 4 inches. She had some of her old dresses tailored, and bought some new ones. Maybe she and Kimber are shopping more than I think. She has always had great legs, but I am noticing them more because more leg is usually showing. Even her walk has changed to where I see a more overt flip in her hips; maybe it’s the high heels, but I find it very difficult to keep my eyes off of her, and she knows it. On occaision, when she is walking away from me, I will see her turn her head. I think she is checking to make sure I am looking. Oh, that long straight auburn hair is still to the middle of her back but she had the hairdresser give her bangs that sit just above her eyes. It makes the 26 year old look more like 17. She looks a bit like Hillary Swank now.

The projects have really sped up since Kimber got involved. There is a lot of construction going on around the pool area. Fawn keeps telling me not to worry about it. She wants it to be a surprise, so I am doing my best to stay out of their way. I am also doing my best to play ignorant to all the changes I am witnessing. My complements seem to reinforce their conditioning. Sometimes I’ll tell her how much I appreciate her beauty, and I’ll see her moan and go slightly weak in the knees, almost as if she is having a minor orgasm. The construction crew comes in a 8 am sharp and leaves a 4 pm. I’ve seen Kimber over at the house more frequently. When I come home from work, she might just be leaving. My wife appears “really” glad to see me and jumps my bones, either as soon as I walk in the door or right after dinner. She has suggested a few new sexual positions lately which have been fun. During afterglow, she spends a few minutes just staring at my cock from inches away as if she is contemplating something. I can see the conflict in her face. I say nothing and let her stare. I frequently end up rock hard again until she breaks her trancelike stare. The cognitive dissonance in her mind is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Her upbringing is definitely taking more time for the subliminal messages to influence her.

A few weeks after the last shopping trip, Kimber announces to Fawn that they are going to Rodeo Drive. This time Kimber has some specific plans. They first head to a hairstylist to do a little fluffing. They also have their face, nails, and toes done. Kimber’s plans are unknown to Fawn but Fawn feels compelled to follow her lead. Fawn even feels a bit of sexual excitement every time Kimber gives her an order. Kimber feels the same sexual exhilaration when she tells Fawn exactly what to do. After the beauty salon, they look for a couple of sexy dresses for clubbing. They find some snug fitting mini dresses that show a lot of cleavage. They talk about how they would love to sandwich Mike on the dance floor in their sexy little outfits, and see how he handles it when they bring his big cock to attention. Kimber talks about how they could take turns staring at his erect cock as they dance around him, maybe even sneak a hand against him as they dance close. Next they head for a lingerie store to purchase a few naughty outfits.

More to Come.