The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sublime Subliminal Submission

Chapter 3: Fawn’s story

For the past week, Kimber has been coming over to the house around noon. She leads me straight to one of our 6 guest bedrooms and we have been spending at least an hour together. I like the bedroom with the kingsized 4 poster bed and canopy. The bed has satin sheets. Next to the bed is a liberator couch. Kimber and I spend a lot of time on that couch together. Ever since our first photo shoot for Mike, I just love being with Kimber. We have gotten closer than ever. I feel like a little puppy around her. I want to be with her and really desire her friendship—and her touch! I didn’t tell Kimber, but I had an orgasm when Kimber and I first kissed me in the parking lot at the mall. Now Kimber kisses me and fondles me like a sex toy and I absolutely love it. I know I am not gay, but I can’t stop thinking about her. She tells me what she wants, and I do it, without question. I feel so compelled to be obedient to her. The more I obey the hornier I get. She has me stand in front of the full length mirror and fondle myself. She makes me play with my tits for up to 15 minutes. She makes me call them titties and makes me talk dirty to her while I play with my titties and stroke my pussy. If I am not doing it just right she slaps my ass and demonstrates how my body should move. Sometimes she even plays with my titties and stands next to me while she strokes her own pussy. We go to the bathroom where she lathers me and shaves my pussy. She gives me long French kisses. I am feel powerless to stop her, plus I don’t want to. I get so horny every time she gives me an order. She tells me she is training me to be a good little fuck toy for Mike. I love the thoughts of pleasing Mike. She constantly tells me this is all training to please Mike. My conflict is that I am getting addicted to Kimber. She brings me to the verge of orgasm over and over yet I rarely get to cum. When she goes back to work, I am so damn horny. She tells me when she leaves that I am not to play with myself. She says I can squeeze my nipples but that’s all. I am so compelled to do what she tells me. I want to please her. I want to please Mike. Kimber makes me so fucking horny. I have been nearly raping Mike as soon as he gets home. I greet him in a kimono or a silk robe with high heels and just a g-string or thong underneath and immediately lead him to the bedroom. I crave him touching and sucking my tits. I have been getting up at 5:30 a.m. to go for my run or workout. I am nearly as fit as when I was in college. Yesterday, at about 4 miles into my 6 mile run I was cruising along listening to my favorite songs. I started visualizing a three-way with Kimber and Mike. I was straddling Kimbers face while I was sucking Mike’s cock. The vision was so vivid, I sat down off trail on some grass and masturbated through my spandex tights until I came hard. That just seemed to energize me more and I finished my run at just above 5 minutes a mile, wow! Even after orgasm I kept visualizing Mike, Kimber and me in a variety of sexual situations.

Kimber and I have construction crews coming to the house five days a week. I am so horny all the time I want to jump the construction guys’ bones, but I know I must wait for Mike to get home. I am a good girl and Mike’s fuck toy. Kimber decides we should go shopping again. She told me I should show off my body more for her and for Mike when we are in public. I am dressed in a short tight fitting white leather mini skirt with high heels and a shiny spandex choker halter top that clings to my body showing off every curve. I want to obey her. She makes me feel so sexy, so horny. I love being around her. Sometimes I fantasize walking behind her in some sexy outfit that she is leading me around by a chain attached to my neck choker. Just walking around with her in the mall or into a store makes me so horny I can barely contain myself. Kimber wants me to show off my body and I do. The high heels have changed the way I walk. I feel my ass wiggle as I walk. I feel the new sexual power of having men ogle over me. I start to go into sexual bliss every time I am around Kimber. The world around me just gets like a big sexual fog. I can hardly take my eyes off Kimber. I get chills every time Kimber tells me what to do. After shopping, we arrive at Kimber’s house about noon and then go for an hour run. While showering Kimber suggests we give Mike another fashion show. This time she suggests making a video. We begin by trying on a couple of new club outfits we just purchased. I change in to a metallic gold cowl min-dress that hangs to barely cover my tits. Kimber pops a bottle of wine while modelling her low cut white minidress. We tease the video camera as if it is Mike sitting there by turning on some music and dancing together. Kimber keeps moving in on me and our dance becomes more erotic. She suggests, “Let’s practice on each other how we are going to move against Mike on the dance floor.” We let our hands and bodies sensually grind into each other as if Mike were between us.

I am really enjoying the attention Kimber shows me.

She stops the video and says, “Let’s go try on our new outfits. I know just what I want you to wear. I’ve been doing a little shopping without you.” She reaches in a bag and pulls out a remote control vibrating thong panty.

“Here put this on, Fawn”, she orders, “Sit here for a minute while I go put my outfit on. I’ll bring you yours.”

I replace the thong I was wearing with the new vibrating panties. The bullet is positioned right on my clit.

In the meantime I pour my second glass of wine. Feeling a nice buzz from an hour run followed by the wine, I stand up and slow dance to a rhythm and blues tune. From the bedroom Kimber hits the remote and a soft gentle buzz tickles my pussy. My body feels fantastic as I move with the music. I notice my titties are at attention and I caress my fingers over them as I sway to the music. Kimber remotely turns on the video camera without me knowing. In about 5 minutes Kimber returns; I almost fall over. Kimber has slithered into a purple latex bustier with buckles and ¼ cup bra making her tits stand at attention. She wears thigh high latex purple tights attached to garters on her bustier. She adorns her feet with purple 6″ platform spike heels. She has pulled her hair in a high pigtails tied with a pile of 20″ long purple and pink ribbons. A 2″ buckled a purple choker fits snugly around her neck. Her right arm and hand is adorned with a matching purple elbow length latex gloves. Her shaved pussy is bare! I am stunned at her sheer beauty and erotic sexuality. She looks like some kind of erotic superheroin.

The first words out of her mouth are, “Slut Fawn, drop to your knees.”

Without a second thought, I obey.

“Good girl, Fawn. You are going to make a wonderful fuck toy for Master Mike. You will obey me without question and respond to me as Mistress Kimber.” She grabs my hair and pulls my head back so it is just inches from her pussy. “Do you understand?”

“Oh, yes Mistress Kimber, I understand,” as a wave of pleasure sweeps all over me. It feels so good to be commanded by Kimber.

Kimber turns off the video.

From a large gift box, Kimber pulls a hot pink full length latex cat suit. She also flips the remote to medium power with slow waves as my clit begins to buzz causing me to gasp and wiggle my hips. Where has she been hiding this cat suit?

Just before I reach orgasm, Kimber shuts off the vibrating panty and orders me to stand and strip. She helps me strip completely then powders both me and the inside of the suit with perfumed corn starch. She helps me slip in the cat suit. It is an amazing sensation as the latex transforms from cool to hot on my skin. I feel the cool material stretch with every move. As she zips up the back I notice plastic zippers on my breasts and all the way front to back around my crotch. I look at how my breasts are so well defined in the latex. I touch them as erotic thoughts flood my mind. She pulls out a hood with holes for the eyes, the mouth, and one hole in the back of the head. She gathers my hair into a high pony tail, slips my hair through the hole, and then pulls the hood over my head. Only my hands and feet remain visible. Then she pulls out hot pink platforms that must be 8″ high. I almost fall down trying to stand up in them. I complain, but she commands, “Shut up, slut, I’ll tell you when you can speak,” as she firmly slaps my latex clad ass. After the initial sting and whimper, I feel a wonderful glow around my pussy. I like to call it my pussy. She gets a bottle of latex polishing oil and completely shines me. Every movement of her hands on my body sends shivers through me. I want to protest but something in my mind keeps telling me to submit and obey Kimber. In addition, the whole scene is making me super horny. I begin to squirm. I can feel my hard nipples pressing against the latex. When I move just right, it sends chills down me. I can actually feel squishiness around my crotch as my juices start flowing. This suit has some molded nubs on my breasts, my titties, mmmm…titties... and pussy, that stimulate me with every movement. I circle and rock my hips to try to get the nubs to rub me just right so I can orgasm, but it is not quite enough. I need Kimber’s touch to help me. She teases me with her hands. Kimber puts soft cuffs attached to a silk rope on my wrists. A pulley raises my hands just over my head. I am stretched and helpless. She pours more latex shining liquid onto her hand. She runs her hand over my body making me jump inside. Everywhere her hands touch becomes like a shot of electricity. I can hear myself involuntarily moan. The suit gives me a surrealistic feeling of being out of my body but trapped inside. I feel every movement. I can hear myself moaning. I want to tell Kimber how horny I am and how I want her touch me, to make me cum, but I have been told to be quiet, so I must obey. It feels so good to obey. She called me a slut. I believe Kimber. She tells me I am a fuck toy…… I am a fuck toy. I am a slut. I am Kimber’s slut. I am Mike’s fuck slut………. and I LOVE it. It feels so fucking good to obey.

Kimber restarts the video recorder. Kimber has the video camera remotely wired to her 60″ flat screen. As she flips on the TV, I see myself for the first time standing bound next to Kimber. I watch my body involuntarily move with anticipation. I stare at the incredible sex object next to me. I begin to examine my own body. With my hands tied over my head I can clearly see my rock hard nipples through the latex. I see every curve of my body. I can hardly believe that it is me in this incredibly erotic outfit. I watch Kimber lustily look into the camera.

“Mike”, she says, “all wrapped up in this pink latex suit is your wife. This is a necessary step toward Fawn becoming your ultimate fuck toy. So, Mike, find a comfy chair. You might as well pull out that big cock of yours. Enjoy what’s coming, because there is nothing you can do to stop me. You might cum more than once while you watch me fuck your sexy wife. Fawn has been in training to become my submissive little slut. She will submit to you even more. I am also yours to do whatever you wish, so let your mind wander because we have some wonderful ideas for you. When she gets home, please give her a good fucking. She will do whatever you tell her. If she doesn’t, she knows the consequences. You are going to love the new Fawn I am creating for you.”

Kimber presses her body against my right side and unzips my left breast. With her latex gloved hand, she pulls out my breast and cups it. She turns my body so she can show Mike the best angle. She looks into the camera while rhythmically pinching my nipple and licks my tit with the tip of her tongue. I hear myself moaning loudly.

As she frees my other breast, she coos, “Fawn, do you like me playing with your tits.”

“Oh yes, Kimber,” I reply.

She slaps my ass hard. “That is Mistress Kimber! Remember that! Do you want me to stop?

“Please, no, Mistress Kimber,” I beg, “Please lick and suck my titties some more. Please don’t stop.” She alternates her mouth from one breast to another. I want to press my tits into her mouth. It feels so delicious! I have been non-stop on the verge of orgasm for over a half-hour. She turns me almost sideways to the camera, moves her mouth between my breasts, then slowly upward until she reaches my mouth. We give Mike a show by turning our heads and flicking our tongues together. I feel her exposed tits rubbing against mine. I peek at the TV to watch her right hand unzip my crotch as we continue to kiss erotically. I turn my hips to the camera as she slides her golved hand over my pussy. I push my hips forward. Everything is getting hazy. This latex is giving me a bit of an out-of-body experience, such intensity. It feels soooooo good to submit completely to Mistress Kimber. She makes me feel so feminine. I don’t want that hand to stop. My knees are getting weaker. I am dangling by my wrists.

I feel Kimber moving her hands and tongue swirling ever downward. Her breath is now on my freshly shaved pussy. I feel her tongue jut out and flick my clit. Her pace is slow. I spread my legs and press my hips craving her touch. Her latex clad middle finger finds my slit. I feel her finger penetrate me as she uses her lips to pull my clit. Every nerve is on sexual fire. I can hear myself moaning louder and gasping with each flick of her tongue. In a haze I watch the flat screen. Her extended finger finds my g-spot. She is summoning me to cum with her finger. Her finger calls me. I buck my hips in unison with beckoning finger. Her tongue is now rapidly fluttering on my clit like butterfly wings. I feel like I am going to lift off the ground. It’s too much. I scream as I start cumming. Her tongue and finger are relentless. My orgasms buckle my knees. I am helpless to stop her as she makes me cum over and over. I hear myself screaming more. My body starts to go limp. I now hang suspended from my cuffed wrists in pure ecstasy. My pussy keeps throbbing over and over. Then I start squirting, the first time ever! Sexual fluid pours out of me like a faucet. I squirt for at least 30 seconds.

Oh my! Kimber is not done with me. She unties the pulley and I fall to my hands and knees in orgasmic rapture. She disconnects the cuffs. I am on all fours. She presents her pussy to my face.

“Lick my pussy.” she commands. I am so grateful for Mistress Kimber letting me cum that I look sideways into the camera, then extend my tongue showing my husband and Master, Mike, for the first time, what a good pussy licker I have am. I buck and rotate my hips for the camera as I grab Kimber’s ass with both hands and bury my face in her pussy. My tongue rapidly darts in and out of her sex, grazing her clit each time. In less than a minute I can feel Kimber tensing from my ministrations. She jerks violently in my mouth as I suck her clit in. After a satisfying orgasm she finally pushes my head away.

Kimber looks back in the camera. “Did you like that, Mike?” Did you like watching your wife make me cum?” We aren’t done yet, though. I told you I was going to fuck her so, watch this.”

Kimber reaches over to the table and grabs a double dildo strap on.

“See, Mike, how this side fits in my pussy? She attaches the harness around her waist and slides the smaller dildo into her pussy. Finally, she attaches the thong strap to the back. She starts playing with the 9″ black rubber dildo that juts away from her. She leans back on the table and begins to masturbate the outer dildo moving it to pleasure herself as well. Her lust returns as she states, “Soon this big cock is going to be in your wife’s pretty little pussy. Don’t you wish it was your cock? Rub your cock at the same rhythm that I fuck your wife. Let’s see if I can get you two to cum at the same time.”

I watch Kimber masturbate that big black cock sticking out of her knowing that the other end is buried within her. I can see she is getting warmed up. I am still on all fours. My hips continue to gyrate, the throbbing has slowed but I am still so hot and wanting more. Even with the cat suit unzipped, the nubs tickle my pussy lips. With the latex covering the rest of my body, I am so aware of the exposure of my pussy and tits. It is an exotic combination of the warmth of the latex and the coolness of my exposed areas. I watch the flat screen as Kimber moves around to my exposed bottom. She puts some lube on the big fake cock. She gets on one knee then, forces the cock inside me. The size of the dildo stretches me to almost hurting. I whimper. Mistress Kimber keeps it perfectly still. I can feel my insides adjust to the massive size. I suddenly realize how “stuffed with cock” I feel. I want Mistress Kimber to start moving! I hear my mistress’s voice.

“Slut Fawn, there seems to be a problem. You may tell me what you want.”

I respond, “It’s that dildo, Mistress Kimber. I want you to move it.”

Kimber questions, “If I start moving it, what would I be doing to you?”

I answer, “I guess you would be fucking me.”

Kimber slaps my ass hard. “You will call me “Mistress, you slut.” She slaps my ass again. “Now, what do you want?”

“Oohh, Please Mistress Kimber, your latex slut wants to be fucked by that big dildo.”

Kimber slaps my ass again. I almost cry. “How do you ask?,” Kimber questions me.

I blurt, “Oh please, Mistress Kimber, fuck your horny latex slut with that big cock.”

“That’s better. Keep begging me and remember your husband is watching, you naughty little bitch. Let him know how much you like having your mistress fuck you.” Kimber begins to thrust the strap-on deeply into my well lubed pussy. I am so absorbed with the dildo sliding in and out, I only hear myself saying, “Yes, Mistress fuck your slut. Fuck that pussy harder, Mistress. Mmmm. Fuck this toy’s pussy.”

About to have another orgasm, I look into the camera and say, “Mike, look at your little slut toy being fucked by her best friend. Does this turn you on? Have you cum yet? Do our latex clad bodies want to make you cum? Watch this your babe cum, Mike.”

Kimber picks up the pace and I can only moan. I keep watching the flat screen as Kimber thrusts behind me and I move my hips in perfect rhythm to her thrusts. I keep my eyes wide open and glued to the camera. I want Mike to watch my face as I cum. I can see her near orgasm herself from the double insert. I feel like the star of a porn movie.

I hear Kimber screaming behind me and feel her convulse as my own spastic orgasms overwhelm me, one after another sending me into sexual ecstasy. I collapse onto the floor. Slowly Kimber removes the dildo. She slides next to me as she rolls me to my back. In complete sexual bliss, we kiss, mixing our tongues for the camera, just as she has trained me. I feel satisfied, but I know my work is not over. As much sex as I have just had, I still feel insatiably horny because I have not fucked Mike. I know I will only be completely satisfied with Mike’s cock in my hot pussy. My urges have been so strong to have him take me, to be completely submissive to his will.

MORE TO COME