The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sublime Subliminal Submission: Part 4

Mike’s Story — School House Rocks

I’ve had so much fun with my subliminal studio, I can’t wait to program my next fantasies into my wife and her best friend. The subliminal overdubs to music work so well the girls think it is all their ideas. So here is my next set of programming:

I love Mike’s cock.
Thinking about sucking Mike’s cock makes me horny.
I like to touch Mike’s cock.
I want to run my tongue over Mike’s cock.
Licking Mike’s cock is fun.
I feel powerful when Mike’s cock is in my mouth.
I love to submit to Mike’s commands.
I like fantasy role-playing.
I am constantly horny.
I love sucking, licking and kissing.
My tongue is a powerful sexual instrument.
Mike, I want to suck your cock.
I like to lick and suck Kimber’s pussy.

A couple of weeks later, the girls announce that the first phase of the pool house makeover is complete. To celebrate, they have a special house-warming gift for me.

At 2:00 p.m., I receive a text from Kimber: “Go home at your usual time and put on some casual clothes. Follow the instructions on the foyer table. We will be home in a little while.”

Waiting for another two hours is hell. Working on my current financial proposition is becoming an exercise in futility. My mind keeps wandering toward what those two women are brewing up next. I arrive home at 4:30 as usual. It’s Friday, so the construction crews have packed up, cleaned up, and left, at least for the weekend. I walk through door and find an envelope on the foyer table; it has a two red lipstick kisses planted on it and smells of perfume. I open the envelope and read the following:

Our dearest Michael,

We won’t be home until nearly 6 pm so you have some time to relax. Why don’t you workout for a while and shower; the pool house and new construction on the west wing is still off limits for now. Then slip in to some casual clothes, open a bottle of wine and relax for a while. We will show you the first phase of construction. No Peeking. We will ring the door bell, just for effect, so be sure to answer.

Your loving wife and friend,
Fawn and Kimber

I spend about 40 minutes in the gym we set up where we knocked out he wall between two bedrooms and raised the ceiling and installed sky windows. First, I use the stair climber for about 20 minutes, then I push some bar bells around, just enough for a pump. I shower and dress in a t-shirt and shorts with sandals. A college football game is just about to start, so I relax for a few minutes on the couch. At 5:58 pm the doorbell rings. I move to the door with anticipation but clearly having no idea what to expect. When I swing the 10 foot wooden door open, there stands the resemblance of Kimber. She is wearing her blond hair in a high ponytail. She has on oversized black rimmed glasses and is covered in a black rain slicker. I do notice the 6″ black spike heels and sheer white stockings. Behind her, stands my wife. She is also in a shiny black rain slicker but her beautiful long auburn hair is in two long pigtails that start above the tops of her ears. The effect is that she looks about 15 years old. She is wearing 6″ patent white stiletto sandals with frilly white anklets. She doesn’t take her eyes off Kimber. She only gives me a quick glance then returns her stare to Kimber’s face.

Kimber inquires, “Is this 46310 Sillwood Drive?

“Yes,” I answer.

“And I assume you are Mike?”

Again, I answer, “Of course.”

“Well then, we are at the correct house. My name is Miss Goodhead. I am Miss Fawn’s personal tutor.” Fawn continues staring at her.

“We are here for Miss Fawn’s final lesson and exam. Please follow me.”

It is then I notice Fawn is wearing a pink leather choker with a small metal ring attached to a chain and leather strap leading to Miss Goodhead’s hand. The two walk right past me through the foyer, into the kitchen, out the back door, and head for the pool house.

Miss Fawn glances back to me, then whispers in Mistress Goodhead’s ear just loud enough for me to hear her. “Is thith the man I get to practith on, Mith Goodhead?”

Miss Goodhead responds, “All in good time my dear, but we mustn’t rush. Remember, you must be patient and wait for instruction.”

“Yeth, Mith Goodhead.” Fawn responds in a diminutive voice as she follows her closely.

I’ve never heard Fawn talk like this before, but the innocence in her voice is entrancing. She is obviously totally absorbed in her role.

In the pool area, a wall on the downhill side that had originally enclosed the pool has been removed. The pool was restructured at the back to create an endless view where the water blends into the California horizon and ocean in the distance. Miss Goodhead says, “Alexa, Sliding door open.” The outer room has a full workout center. There are a few new high end machines and a free-weight platform and rack. Full length mirrors are everywhere. They lead me into the new marble lined dressing and shower room. The shower is 12 x 12 feet with a 3 foot wide running double-sided waterfall in the center. It has multiple rain heads and wands. Kimber uses the remote to switch on very exotic lighting. Colors can be adjusted to create a variety of moods. There are lots of large plants to give the shower and dressing room a very exotic look. Next to the shower is a spa and an indoor endless pool for swim workouts when it is rainy or cold outside. From the spa, a swim canal leads under the wall to the huge refurbished outdoor pool. You can swim straight from the dressing room to the pool. A new swim-up bar is next to the pool, so we can actually have drinks and even dinner while in the water. The pool has been rebuilt and modernized to include another jetted spa in the corner at water level. The girls walk me out of the dressing room and across the gym to a door leading up a path to the back corner of the house. Previously, this area was all bedrooms. We walk through a 12′ french door into a grand room with 24 foot vaulted ceilings. There are three adjacent doors. Miss Goodhead retrieves a pass key from her purse to the room with the blue door.

She announces, “Alexa, Blue door open.” Kimber then tells me the door currently activates only to her voice, but that will change. We have voice activation for a variety of items within the house.

She says, “The room has been finished for a couple of weeks, but it was necessary for Miss Fawn to go through her training without disturbance. You may now enter our classroom.”

As the electronic door opens Kimber, Miss Goodhead, walks in with Fawn right on her behind. Motion sensors turn on the lights to reveal a teacher’s desk and two school desks. A leather chair and couch are in the back. Behind the teacher’s desk is a large smart board, electronic tablets, and other high tech gadgets. To the right is a full bank of full-length mirrored closets. To the left of the desk is a 15′ × 15′ hardwood dance floor.

Miss Goodhead unsnaps Fawn’s neck chain and tells her to take off her coat and put it in the closet as Miss Goodhead does the same. Miss Goodhead is dressed in a grey mini skirt with garters attached to white stockings. Under her grey half-jacket, she is wearing a form-fitting black stretch leather vest that forces her ample breasts to push up and together.

As Miss Fawn puts her coat in the closet, she spreads her legs a bit and sticks her ass out leaning forward to hang up her coat. She makes sure I see her beautiful tight ass sway back and forth. She is dressed in a pink plaid pleated micro-miniskirt that barely covers her butt. I can see a tiny hot pink thong riding up her crack as she bends over. As she turns around, the skirt has plaid suspenders attached with oversized buttons. Her top is a cropped sheer white blouse. Supporting her breasts is a pink plaid quarter-cup bra that pushes her beautiful, pert tits upward. I can see her nipples are already rock hard.

“Miss Fawn, please take the front seat and we will continue our lesson. Sir, will you please take a seat in the back on the couch?” Miss Goodhead announces.

“Certainly,” I state. I slide onto the plush leather couch as Fawn takes a seat in her school desk.

As Miss Goodhead opens the laptop on the table and turns on the smart board she announces. “So, this class is Sex Education and the unit we have been studying is formally called Fellatio 101. Miss Fawn, what do we like to call it?”

“We call it Elementary Cock Thucking, Mith Goodhead.”

“That is correct, Miss Fawn. Now, let’s practice our key phrases.

Miss Fawn, Say, suck.” The word, Suck, appears on the smart board.

“Thuck”

“Say, Cock”

“Cock”

“Now say, Mike, I want to suck your cock.”

“Mmmike,……I want to thuck your cock…… Hey! Mith Goodhead, I thed it!”

“Yes you did.” replied Miss Goodhead, “To become a Cocksucker, First Class, you need to continue to practice. Have you been practicing, Fawn?”

“Oh yeth, Miss Goodhead, I practith all the time on the dildo you gave me. You told me it is only for thucking, so I only put it in my puthy oneth. I like Mike’s cock better, anyway.”

“Good girl”, states Miss Goodhead.

“Ohhh, I like it when you call me a good girl.” Miss Fawn places her finger and thumb on her right nipple and pinches it as she turns in her chair to spread her legs wide. Her left hand slips down and begins rubbing her pussy. “See

“Fawn, Stop that immediately! You know the rule: You are not allowed to touch your titties and pussy unless you ask or someone tells you to. Stand up here and put your hands on the table.” Fawn walks to the table, bends over to put her hands on the table. I am looking directly at her ass. Miss Goodhead opens the desk drawer and pulls out a leather riding crop. She walks over to Fawn and swats her across the butt. Miss Fawn yelps. Then she presses the riding crop firmly on her crotch.

“Miss Fawn,” she states, “You will go to the white board and write five times, I will only play with my titties and pussy when told.

“Yeth, Miss Goodhead,” Fawn says sorrowfully as she walks over to the board with Miss Goodhead’s riding crop still pressing against her pussy. She says each word as she writes on the board: I will only play with my titties and puthy when told. After the 4th sentence she starts repeating in a singsong voice: “Play with my tittyz and puthy, Play with my titteez and puthy.” Her hips start rotating as her free hand starts rubbing her stomach, legs and ass.

“Mith Goodhead?, Can that man play with me? All thith iz making me really horny.”

Miss Goohead retorts, “Miss Fawn, you are always horny. What is a teacher to do with you?”

“Uuuuzz me, Mith Goodhead, Uuzzz me, any way you want.”

Fawn finishes writing her sentences and returns to her seat. She gives me a wink before turning toward the teacher’s desk. Her hands keep moving all around her body but she avoids touching her private parts. She twirls her pigtaisl and sucks her finger.

“Now Miss Fawn, it is time for your dance lesson, “Miss Goodhead states. Show the nice man in the back your routine.”

Miss Goodhead says, “Alexa, Pole Up.” An 8 foot brass pole rises from the middle of the dance floor. Fawn leaves her chair and seductively saunters to the dance floor pole. She places her hand on it as if it were a giant cock. Strobes and colored lights go on as Miss Goodhead starts dance music from her I-phone. The music contains a background of slightly audible women making sexual laughs and moans. Fawn goes through several dance moves constantly teasing the pole. The theme of her dance becomes clear that each time she touches the pole, it appears she receives a jolt of increased sexual pleasure. As the dance progresses, she goes from amusing curiosity to a steadily increasing display of sexual desire. She treats the pole as a huge phallic monster. She allows her hands to move freely about her body. Every time she pushes her pussy or breasts against the pole she reacts in increasing ecstasy. She hugs the pole spreads her legs and begins to grind her pussy into it with her ass pointed directly at me. She turns and looks over her shoulder at me with pure lust, then spins around. Her knees buckle as she slowly slides down the pole staring at me with her pussy pressed into the pole. Now she has her ass resting on her feet as her wide-spread legs rhymically grind her pussy into the pole. She let’s go of the pole and places her elbows on the floor allowing her to erotically grind and roll her hips up, down, and around the pole. Her hair flies about her head as she begins to moan and gasp as if she is approaching orgasm. She then goes into orgasmic ministrations, finally relaxing on her back with her legs still tucked under her. The music fades. Miss Goodhead walks over to Fawn and helps her to her feet. If she didn’t really cum, she put on a heck of a show.

Still using her little girl voice, Fawn calmly asks, “How was that, Mith Goodhead?”

“Excellent Fawn, You get an A+”

“Oh, Goody, Mith Goodhead. What’th nexth?

“Please return to your seat for fellatio practice.

“Felathio pactith, Oh, Boy! Mith Goodhead. That’th my new favorite thing to do!”

“Yes, Miss Fawn and today is your final test. In order to receive your certificate of Cock Sucker, First Class you will be required to perform on a real man. Are you up for the challenge?”

“Oh, Yes, Mith Goodhead. Now I underthand why that man iz there in the back. Do I get to perform my final on that niiiith man, Mith Goodhead?”

Yes, Fawn that is why we invited him.

“Gooody!” Fawn screams enthusiastically. “I bet he haz a big one. I hope it filthz my whole mouth.”

“Now return to your seat, we need you to do your warm up drills and final practices before the final. Please take the dildo with balls out of your desk. First, we will practice licking balls. That’s it lick them good but remember not to suck or bite because that could really be painful. Next we practice licking up and down the shaft several times. Now use sucking kisses up and down the shaft. Make sure you keep eye contact with him as you do this. The next thing to do is run your tongue tenderly around the head of his cock. You may apply light sucks to the tip. If pre-cum appears, lick it off like it is the best ice cream you’ve ever tasted. Remember to circle your finger thumb and around his base and slowly stroke him. Now stare at it for a few moments to increase the tension as you contemplate how you will attack it. Finally, without warning bury your mouth onto his full cock sucking him as deep as you can. Hold your breath for at least ten seconds. Finally release him completely as you gasp to catch your breath. Give him your most erotic look and again bury his wonderful cock into your mouth. Now just let all inhibitions go as you totally fuck his cock with your face. Keep sucking and swirling your tongue regularly. You can moan or make guttural noises, men like that. Keep going until you are out of breath, then release. Gasping for air shows dedication. Continue this until he orgasms. After he cums, you can either run the cum around your tongue or swallow it all. Keep stroking the man slowly for at least two minutes after he cums. .

Miss Goodhead says, “Wonderful practice. You are making me really horny just watching you. Now it’s time for the real thing. Sir, would you please remove your shoes and pants then sit back down on the couch.

I follow instructions. My cock is as stiff as it has ever been.

Miss Goodhead continues, “Now Miss Fawn, it is time for your final exam. Please approach the man in the back of the room.”

“Oh,goody!” Fawn exclaims. Fawn slides out of her desk. Getting on her hands and knees she slowly crawls toward me. She states, “Mith Goodhead and I have been thinking alot about licking and thucking your cock. Mithter, Miss Fawn wants to thuck it right now. Can I, please?

I play along, “I didn’t quite hear you correctly. What is it you want to do?

“Please Mither, let this little sthcoolgirl wanth to thuck your wonnerful cock.” She reaches out and runs her right hand from my knee to my inner thigh. She runs her fingernails under, then over my balls. My cock twitches. Fawn exclaims, “Look Mith Goodhead, it jumped!”

Kimber says, “Miss Fawn, stay focused! Where should your eyes be?” Staring at the man’s eyes, Mith Goodhead, says Fawn reluctantly. She then runs her tongue from my inner thigh all the way to the tip of my cock. I twitch again as Fawn giggles. I am looking in to those gorgeous brown eyes as as she slowly runs her tongue all around my cock while sliding her hand up and down my shaft. She maintains this slow pace without blinking for a few minutes as her breathing and moaning increases in frequency. Suddenly she stops. Continuing to stare at me for a half a minute while she slowly runs her hand up and down my cock. Suddenly, she engulfs my entire cock down her throat and moans. I can feel the back of her throat vibrating against the head of my shaft. She stays there moaning with full sucking as long as she can hold her breath before releasing and gasping for air. Her hand immediately masturbates me rapidly. Her mouth slides back over me and she begins to work me with a fury both stroking and sucking simultaneously. She looks at me in pure ecstacy.

In the mean-time Miss Goodhead has walked over next to us. She grabs both of Fawn’s long pig tails and pulls her head back.

“Fawn”, Slow Down!” she chastises, “You want to make it last.” Fawn is growning and staring ravenously at my cock. As she removes her glasses, Miss Goodhead kneels beside Fawn and says, “Let me demonstrate. You may let this nice man watch you play with your pussy and titties while I show you what I mean.”

Fawn says, “You are sutch a good teatcher.”

On her knees right next to me Fawn moves her hands all over her body as she watches Miss Goodhead push her left finger below my balls and slowly slides her mouth over my cock. As she sucks her mouth slides down my shaft to the base, then she releases and her lips slide back up. Fawn moves up beside me as I rub and pinch Fawn’s nipple through the sheer material. She throws her chest out at my face teasing me to suck her nipples. Miss Goodhead sucks me in about ten more times, whose counting, then instructs Fawn to take turns with her. They switch back and forth every 10 to 12 strokes. Each time they break, they give each other a 10 second french kiss making sure I see their tongues slipping in and out. I finally explode in my wife’s mouth. She keeps my cum in her mouth and shares it with Kimber in a French kiss as they slowly swallow it all.

While I am recovering, they kneel, facing each other and continue to kiss. Their hands find each other’s clothes. Fawn is unsnapping Kimber’s bustier as Kimber pulls Fawn’s top over her head. Face to face standing on their knees, their hands explore each other’s breasts as they steal kisses from each other. They join in a long french kiss. Fawn’s hard nipples jutt out from the ¼ cup bra as their nipples delicatly meet. Both girls stare at me as they continue to rub their tits togehter. Kimber pushes Fawn to the soft fur rug at the base of the couch. They kiss and play with each other’s tits some more occasionally allowing a hand to slip down to tease each other’s sex. Kimber then removes Fawn’s soaking wet thong panties. Kimber first stares at me then moves her head down to Fawn’s neatly shaved pussy. She spreads Fawn’s legs wide and flicks her tongue on Fawn’s naked pussy from the side so I have a full view. She moves her fingers in, out and around Fawn’s sex as she continues to flick her tongue on Fawn’s clit.

After a couple of minutes, Fawn is moaning and writhing deliriously and I realize I am rock hard again.

“Kimber states, “Mike, would you like to eat your slutty schoolgirl wife’s sweet pussy?

“Oh, yes.” I manage to stammer.

Miss Goodhead announces, “Miss Fawn, What do you want to say to Mike?”

“Oh, Mister Mike, Please eat your fuck toy’s delicious pussy. It wants you to lick it and suck it to your heart’s content -or- until I orgasm, whichever comes first.”

As I move toward Fawn’s sex, Miss Goodhead grabs my chin and deeply french kisses me before I continue downward. I can taste a bit of my cum remaining on her tongue. As I reach Fawn’s pussy, Miss Goodhead watches closely. I begin by starting a couple inches away from her sex, then slowly spiralling inward. When I reach my target, I give Fawn’s clit a good kiss and suck. She squeals. The combination of perfume and natural juices overwhelm my senses. As I begin to dart my tongue in and out of her slit, making sure I touch her clit each time, Miss Goodhead moves up to play with Fawn’s nipples and passionately kiss her. There is alot of moaning sounds coming from above me as I focus on my task. Suddenly, Fawn’s entire body tenses as she shoves her hips into my mouth, I suck her clit into my mouth and waggle back and forht as she shudders with a powerful orgasm that seems to go on for nearly a minute. Fawn reaches a hand down to push my head away as she gasps for air. I slide up to her face and kiss her passionately in afterglow as Kimber lays beside us. Fawn pushes my head toward Kimber’s face and watches approvingly as Kimber and I French kiss. Kimber pushes me to my back and rolls on top to straddle me.

Fawn, still using her little girl voice, asks, “Mith-ter, Are you gunna to fuck my hot teeacher?. Teeacher, can I please watch? Can I, huh? I wanna watch that big cock go in and out, in and out, in and out. Will you please put that big bootiful cock in Miss Goodhead’s puthy? Pleeeazzzy?

She slides her pussy over my cock and begins to rock slowly as her hands go over her head. Fawn smiles and then kisses me pationately while Kimber rides my cock to orgasmic bliss.

After laying together and some gentle kissing, talking and petting, we head out the door for a shower and swim.

I suggest, “Maybe we should get a maid to be cleaning up and cooking meals for us. What do you think? The girls agree, but they get to pick her!

MORE TO COME